WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: May I introduce myself.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:12 pm 

Hello my brothers and sisters,

How wonderful it is to introduce myself to this wonderful community of individuals. You could say that I am new to the wingmakers material but in a sense I feel like I've known these truths since I was a child. These writing have done more to confirm and affirm my innermost self than anything I've encountered.

I've spent the last month pouring over every page of wingmakers, lyricus and event temples but it was with in the first few days that I knew that it didn't matter whether any of it was "true." I knew that the cosmological and spiritual truths conveyed in the philosophy and in dr. neruda/anderson 's interviews were far more sophisticated than anything ever written on earth.

The first time I sat meditating on the chamber pictures and listening to the music I felt enlivened, enriched and connected. In the middle of my meditations I received a phone call from an acquaintance inviting me to a ayahuasca ceremony. He said he had just been praying about who to invite when he suddenly knew he should invite me. Well long story short by the end of the my medicine journey I no longer had any doubts as to the existence of the wingmakers and their intent for humanity.

I want to thank the whole of creation, all beings of light, love and ascension in this dimension and the rest for the magic of life and the chance to be here for this amazing time.

Bless you all and I'll be seeing you around the forum.

Keith aka Red Hand

Post subject: Re: May I introduce myself.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi SI (aka Keith aka Red Hand).

Thank you for your perfect intro.

The importance of this time is something that all individuals realise (consciously or unconciously), however, the importance and "magic" of this time is something that many (not all) realise consciously.

The importance and "magic" of this time that is experienced by all of the SIs (the bigger picture that realises that there are no enemies/dualities that are real) is the reality that awaits all humans.

In our presence and expression we "rewrite" the past (2011 being our current "past point" of reprogramming).

The deeper one's understanding of how one creates one's reality, the greater one understands (and experiences) the higher dimensions (5th and above) and the perceptions and experiences of the 6th and 7th senses.

It is a personal thing that does not require any explanations.

Nice to "meet" you.

Have fun!

:)

Post subject: Re: May I introduce myself.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey Redhand welcome! Thank you for a most inspiring introduction! I look forward to seeing and sharing all of the magic you have gleaned from your studies of these materials. And thanx, because your introduction was exactly what I needed to read in this moment. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY