WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Note for new people interested in the WingMakers materials
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:11 am 
 WWW  Profile

The website http://www.wingmakers.com is an amazing journey of progressive discovery. A profound adventure and exploration of the innermost Self... many personal treasures of understanding and realisation are awaiting each traveller, in their own ways, and the WM materials become a catalyst for our own personal growth and the activation of our consciousness into new capacities... some are so natural and simple it makes it all the more profound and important... such as Living life with a genuine Heart... and the liberation from the congealed density and falsity of the pre-fabricated Human Mind System... welcome to a new refreshing journey, filled with Inspiration, Beauty and Freedom.

From Heart to Heart within the realms of Unity, Truth and Oneness with All That Is.

With friendship and respect from Michael <<<O>>>O<<<O>>>

Attachments:
WM 5.jpg
WM 5.jpg [ 3.29 KiB | Viewed 2457 times ]

Post subject: Re: Note for new people interested in the WingMakers materials
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you for sharing these "finding" SF, I find it inspiring when another individual (from the other side of the Earth), is having the same sort of experience by reading (and discussing) the Wingmaker's web page that I am having ... that we have something so profound and valuable in common, is evidence of the Unification Force and that we are able to share it (instantaneously) as "light" on the world wide web, is something even "gratitude" can not express in our language ... yet that depth of gratitude that you are expressing (well said) is enough to accelerate the transformational experience for the entire species :D

It is this specific form of gratitude that accelerates the activation of the Source Codes and their peculiar ability to integrate the disparate componentry of the human instrument and the entity, and transform them to the state of perception and expression of the Sovereign Integral. 1st Philo

Post subject: Re: Note for new people interested in the WingMakers materia
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:41 am 

I have been researching things like this for over 5 years and the one thing that always makes me a skeptic is when someone wants to make money off of it.

I think if our alien creators sent information like this for the enlightment of humanity, they would want it shared for free and not have someone get rich off of it.

A lot of the philosophy found in this site is very similar to the Urantia book.(www.urantia.org)

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:23 pm 
 WWW  Profile

From your posting above it seems you have an agenda in being on this forum, since they are about pay for materials and the Urantia book.

Most of the Lyrcius/Wingmakers' materials are free. There are over eleven hundred pages of written materials that are free. The items that are sold are used to maintain the websites. They are the cds, paintings or the music from the website itself which are paid for items.

The Ancient Arrow Project novel is a myth. A myth does have fiction mixed with truth. The choice to create this thread and to post what you did, shows that you have not read all the materials the comprise the work from 11/23/1998 to present. I have read it all. I can see the myth as it is intertwined with the real. However, the real key to all of this is to be living a "love centered life" as so often stated by James. In all these works the heart of humanity is the key to our journey. One individual at a time, and if you feel the urantia book is for you, then so be it. James answered the question in the Topical Arrangement in the Creator section of http://www.wingmakers.com:

Quote:
Question 4-S3 – After this someone asked why there was so much Urantia material in the WingMakers material. I answered that some of the cosmology fit in, but that, to paraphrase myself, “James mixes in material from various sources. For instance, Chakobsa is from Frank Herbert’s Dune.” I am curious about this myself and admit that The Urantia Book does not resonate well with me. Parts of it are quite fascinating and other parts are narrow-minded and simplistic. For instance, with all due respect, although I generally understand the concept of the seven superuniverses and Grand Universe, etc., the diagram and explanations seem almost childish. For instance, most who have studied A Treatise on Cosmic Fire4 will consider the WM cosmology as expressed in terms of the Urantia model to be inferior by comparison. I am not saying that I or they fully understand TCF, but that the vision which it communicates is far more sophisticated than the simple presentation to date of the WM concept based at least partially on Urantia.

Answer: This is an interesting topic. First, your assumption that the WingMakers’ Materials are based on The Urantia Book is not accurate.

Within this galaxy, the cosmology presented in The Urantia Book is considered one of the two best depictions of the structure of the Grand Universe. (The book referred to in the Ancient Arrow Project, Liminal Cosmogony, is considered the other.) It so happens that the WingMakers’ material is not based on this depiction, but rather it is based on the reality of the physical Grand Universe, which happens to coincide with the view held by The Urantia Book. I hold to the opinion that the works of AAB do not compare to The Urantia Book or Liminal Cosmogony in terms of its presentation of the cosmological structure of the physical universe....

Material, this is done for several reasons. First it is not the purpose of these materials to teach the cosmology of the physical Grand Universe or the subtle fields of vibration known as the multiverse or multi-dimensional reality. There are books yet to come that will do this. The WingMakers’ Material is designed to inspire newly incarnated personalities to their earthly purpose – the discovery of the Grand Portal. It is one of many works that will have this impact. It is a signpost, not an encyclopedia of knowledge. It is a catalyst, not an expository of spiritual or cosmological information.

From your postings your feel all these 11,000 years of work done by Lyricus teachers leading humanity to the scientific discovery of its "soul" which we are calling the Grand Portal is not real that is fine, but this forum is not a place to disrespect the work of Lyricus Teaching Order. The Wingmakers/Lyricus do not disrespect what you believe. It is given a place of respect and those that which to follow its path are welcomed here if they are going to discuss WingMakers/Lyricus materials. James has asked us to study the Wingmakers'/Lyricus materials for a year before we compare it to other materials.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
freethinker67 wrote:
I have been researching things like this for over 5 years and the one thing that always makes me a skeptic is when someone wants to make money off of it.

I think if our alien creators sent information like this for the enlightment of humanity, they would want it shared for free and not have someone get rich off of it.

A lot of the philosophy found in this site is very similar to the Urantia book.(http://www.urantia.org)

first of all, you must understand that the Wingmakers ARE NOT ETs or ALIENS ... they are our future selves... returning to help us save ourselves ... our "progress" is in THEIR BEST INTEREST because they ARE us - they live right here on THIS PLANET WITH US in a pocket of the 3rd Dimension ... where they fled to avoid being subjected to the programs Anu designed to suppress our species and keep them enslaved.

What they offer in the WMMs is FREE ... the "tools" are mostly free, but it costs money to host these (3) websites and to produce the CDs ... it cost over a hundred dollars a month to keep each these websites available FOR FREE to you ... where else would that money come from ... and it is not like they are making any PROFIT from the sale of the CDs and art (that you could download and copy and print on your own computer) no doubt in my mind that some of these "hosts" are digging into their own pocket to keep these websites up ... not to forget the cost of the state of the art equiptment required to "serve" the latest technology being created to share "sensory data" with the entire planet.

I assure you that the items that are not available for FREE, can be had for free, if you make it known that you can not afford $15 a month for a new CD

it is the Nature of humans to believe that something valuable will have a price to pay ... and the more valuable it is the more it costs... I have seen a thousand websites that PROFIT from the sale of materials by jacking up the prices of costs to them and passing it on to you ... There is no "organization" associated with the WMMs ... no one is paid to ship out the materials to you - no one is paid for what they contribute with their personal skills to enhance the materials... even though they cost them TIME ... no one is paid to answer Marks phone - he doesn't charge you for his time that you take away from his own home based job ... no one pays him for the time he takes answering hundreds of e-mails a week either. No one pays James for "new materials" or interviews. He doesn't do book signing or media circus shows to promote the LTOs work ... The materials speak for themselves.

everything on the CDs is broken down in the " music " section of the website to make buying the "tools" even more affordable ... you can purchase one trac at a time for 99 cents ... if you can't afford that then I guess you won't be able to afford the time (years) it takes to Transform yourself either by using this new intelligence.

you have judged the proverbial book by its cover dear, you should be ashamed of yourself for claiming otherwise, but I do appreciate the opportunity your perspective presents, for me to express what the LTO's work means to me personally ... and to invite you to really do some open-minded research - without expectations or comparison - into the materials themseves ... and I promise, that you will be glad to contribute something to this unique work