WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: I want to buy First Source disc...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:06 am 

...but for now I can`t get It because my mother doesn`t want to make internet bank account and I don`t know any other way I could buy It, other than ordering it via internet. Maybe you do, I want this disc soooo much...

Thanks for any responses

Post subject: Re: I want to buy First Source disc...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

I understand am listening to now....very magical.....be patient ...One shall manifest ...if you believe it will.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Urahara wrote:
...but for now I can`t get It because my mother doesn`t want to make internet bank account and I don`t know any other way I could buy It, other than ordering it via internet. Maybe you do, I want this disc soooo much...

Thanks for any responses

You may want to contact Mark, his addy is in the website ... I am sure you will find that he accepts checks or other means of payments ... if you ask.

webmaster@wingmakers.com

I have sent out many copies of the FS disc, however my current PC does not have the ability to "clone" a disc and all I can copy is the music now ... so you would be missing most of what the FS CD is about . Try to keep in mind that where there is a will, there is a way, :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:23 pm 

Starduster, thank you for your suggestion, I will make use of it.

I am especially interested in philosophical discourses, I loved the 4 ones found on WM`s website. Could you tell me names of discourses from First Source disc ?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Urahara wrote:
Starduster, thank you for your suggestion, I will make use of it.

I am especially interested in philosophical discourses, I loved the 4 ones found on WM`s website. Could you tell me names of discourses from First Source disc ?

The text materials on the FS disc are the original website... before any additions or editing (2002) the "philosophies" are exactly the same as the ones we have today in the Wingmaker's (official) website ... as you can see, in the "what's new" section of the website, there has been a great deal added to the materials ... and you will find changes from the data in the FS disk in just about every section ... most notably Art, and the Ancient Arrow book ... as well as the glossary.

There are some "hidden" pages embedded in most topics on the disc that make it fun but they never activated the many pass protected "rooms" I assume, that as always, they were in a hurry to get it on the web .

I can't imagine not having the music ... (Chs 1-9) but there really isn't anything "new" in the FScd (that I am aware of) since the day it was launched ... (1998) :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:57 am 

oh...:(

then where I can find philosophical discourses from chambers 5-24, ones that are not on the Wingmakers website ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 am 
Posting Freak

there are some new "readings" (read by Mark H.) of Philos we don't have access to, included in the download section of the "products" section of the website here: http://www.wingmakers.com/wingmusic/music.html
they are numbers 69 - 75 and they are all free. They are not included anywhere else in the website and are new this past year.

enjoy!

I put a transcript of these readings in the Music section of the forum but I can't remember where I put them :lol: so I posted them below. Perhaps now would be a good time for you to read the archived posts in the Music Section of the forum :wink:

Quote:
First Source is the ancestor of all beings and life forums, and in this truth is the ground of unit upon which we all stand The Journey of Unification, or creature finding its creator, is the very heart of the Human Soul and in this Journey and unalterable feeling of wholeness still ? Every impulse of every electron is correlated to the pole of the Universe in its eternal ascent – Godward. There is no other direction it can go
Decoded from chamber 21

In your world, you are taught to believe that your body has a mind and a Spirit. When indeed, it is your Spirit that has a mind and body. Your Spirit is the Architect, your mind is the builder and your body is the material embodiment. The architect, your Spirit, is only a thought away. Listen to its ancient voice. Perceive with its ancient eyes. Honor these gateways of intelligence as you would your Creator. They are your reality. They are the defining elements of your existence. It is time they yield the information that is the only true source of your liberation. You have only to command it, for we assure you the Teacher you have sought is awake and waiting.
Decoded Chamber 17

Evolution in the Material Universe has provided you with a Light vehicle -your human body. First Source has endowed your body with the purest fragment of ITs reality, your Wholeness Navigator. It is the mysterious fragment of First Source, that acts like the pilot light of the Human Soul fusing the mortal and eternal aspects Can you fathom what it means to have a fragment of the absolute Source indwelling within your very nature. Can you imagine your destiny when you fuse with an actual fragment of First Source of the Grand Universe? No limit can be placed upon your powers of selfhood or your eternal possibility.
Decoded Chamber 15

Your theories of evolution, are simply layered upon an existing paradigm of a mechanical universe that consists of molecular machines operating in an objective reality that is knowable with the right instruments We tell you a truth of the universe, when we say that reality is unknowable with any instrument, save your own sense of unity and wholeness Your perception of wholeness is unfolding because the culture of the multidimensional universe is rooted in unity As your Wholeness navigator reveals itself in the coming shift – you will dismantle and restructure your perceptions of who you are and in this process Humanity will emerge like a river of light from what was once an impenetrable fog.
Decoded from Chamber 12

Your consciousness is faceted to express light into multiple systems of existence. There are many, many expressions that compile your total selfhood and each expression is linked to the hub of consciousness that is your core identity. It is here that your ancient voice in the ions can multidimensionally observe, express and experience. This is your food source for expansion and beautification. Place your attention upon your core identity and never release it. For every piece of information that passes your way – discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation.
Decoded from Chamber 7

Realizing its Sovereign Wholeness, the principal of Free Will is a form of structure that was unnecessary, like scaffolding on a finished building. When entities are unknowing of their wholeness, structure will occur as a form of self-imposed security. Through this ongoing development of a structured and ordered universe, entities define their borders, their limits, through an expression of their insecurity. Their ? becomes pieces of their wholeness, and like shards of glass from a beautiful vase, they bear little resemblance to their aggregate being.
Decoded Chamber 2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:25 pm 
 WWW  Profile

John gathered all the Philosophy Excerpts and created a pdf that may be downloaded, which has the painting of the Chamber that goes with the Excerpt. I hope this also helps.

If you go to http://www.plantetworkpress.com and click on Articles.
Go down the page to see the cover of the AAP Novel and under it says,

"Philosophy Excerpts"
This document is a collection of the philosophical excerpts found at the beginning of each chapter of the Ancient Arrow Project novel. Note that many of the excerpts are taken from Philosophy Essays not yet released." J Berges

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Darlene for that link... if I ever knew about it, I have forgotten... and appreciate what John has done that will allow us to research philosophies that we may have otherwise overlooked the significance of. :D

PS... you put an extra "t" in the link ... correct addy is http://www.planetworkpress.com :D

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 am 

I understand this is all of what is available ? Well, thank you :D