WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: New-thoughts on the higher self & being a field of presence
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:05 am 

Hello Brother and Sister Wingmakers,
I went to the Event Temples a few years ago and also found one of the paintings endearing. Now I am drawn back, exploring the materials and feeling shifting.

What I am discovering is fascinating and may be subject to change as I transform and learn. Also, much of it is beyond words.

I was out at the government buildings in the city, on the subway, feeling myself as a field of presence and knowing that being presence is all that matters. I was recalling the interview with James and how he moves between dimensions, and how your heart energy is so powerful beyond the 3 cubic feet of your human body self. I forget what words he uses for heart energy and human body, but you get what I mean. My purpose (our purpose) is to be transmitters of light as a field of I AM presence. What I am here for became clear in that moment!

It doesn't matter what we do or say, just as long as we are transmitters and being the field. When you are the field, you can transmit and interact kindly, and engaging in separation and harm isn't likely.

So what to do when you are in conflict? Consciously become the field of presence again. Or listen to words from another as if they speak another language you don't understand if you don't want to react, but be equanimous. How about calling your higher self and asking for help? When you have this other focus and intention to be presence then what happens outside of you doesn't matter so much- you don't take it seriously. You are unaffected. This work to me seems to be learning to merge with your higher self instead of there being a split between your personality and your higher self. In becoming you higher self , you are in tune with what your purpose here is. It is like your antenna of the human instrument is being tuned more and more finely to divine universal mind. As you focus on being a transmitter of compassion, love and light by simply being in presence (and also sending compassion connection to otherss) it seems that your own body fills with energy and it passes through you in a flow. It becomes more clear how to be within the matrix (in the physical world) but not of it, and to be in presence is to help dissolve it. It is done simply by being the love that you are. This helps me so much, to know what I am here for, and therefore not get engaged in struggle either within or with another. I am to be the field of presence love compassion.

I am noticing wakefulness from this energy. It feels like Wingmakers is a catalyst for shifting into a higher frequency which is felt physically. I see that others have had this too. I notice greater clarity and profound insights coming through, yet it feels more important to feel myself in the space of love than it does to capture and express, or define the insights by words as I might have done previously. It is more about being in connection with the flow.

I got something last night which was in relation to what I read on Wingmakers. It said that a Lyricus teacher is working with you in your dreamtime, more than likely as you get into this stuff. I put two and two together and came up with "OF COURSE! A teacher is working with you and it is your higher self, or your future self , one and the same as your future selves will know and access mulitdimensionality.

Thank you- so happy to share passion for these teachings with you.
Shannon

Post subject: Re: New-thoughts on the higher self & being a field of presence
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:28 am 

Thanks for sharing Shannon...I hear what u are saying and can empathize a great deal with the experiences u are expressing! Nice to hear it from others in different parts of this globe. it's funny as I'm writing this, a dream I had in the early hours just popped into my head. In the dream, a visible grid became apparent up above...it was like a grid of imprisonment, a holographic grid that was always there, but now suddenly became visible. ummmm, funny how that happens,a dream will get triggered sometime after u wake up. It is great to tap into our heart and emanate outwards to all. It does seem to be more clear as time goes on as if the camera lens continues to adjust and the blurriness reduces making what u thought previously now more refined. Thanks for sharing and welcome... :D

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:34 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Shannon...glad to meet you....enjoyed reading what you had to say.....lots going on whilst the physical body sleeps....resonating upwards just lifts you away.....no conflict...only Harmony....by doing this....no chords to keep you down....Freedom.....makes me :D .

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:43 am 

Hi Shannon....welcome! I enjoyed what you very beautifully expressed. I always like to hear about other people's experiences. Sometimes something within me is 'sparked'. It is so easy to be distracted in life and I appreciate the refreshing reminder to focus on our Presence within....thank you.

I look forward to your participation here.... :D

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Welcome to the WMF, LuminanceRiver ... I appreciate your topic, but I don't see how thinking about your "higher self" or even your future self is not a practice that is still an expression of being separate ... or less than whole, when Wholeness is the goal of the WMMs... to recognize your self(s) as ONE individual with the ability to exist in many realities ... but I guess it is a good place to start when you invite that consciousness into your now.... as aspects of your SELF. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 am 

Great dream, Christinedream. I am feeling the grid. I know there are two (illusion of two??), the one we are all mired in and getting free of and stepping out of yet there is also the grid of compassionate light and love encircling the globe. As for the first matrix, I see signs of what has slowly come about because of fear appear in our world.

For example, when you visit many buildings, there are security scans and people checking everyone who goes inside. It feels like a police state when you stand back and see it, and recall ten years ago when it wasn't like this. It is like, whoah, this is the world I am living in? How surreal. It is a waste of time for these people to do this.

So in creating the world, we can add to the LOVE matrix of compassion with our energy. We can see through the illusion that is the fear matrix, making it fade away with attention to the other one.

Mark: So much happens in dreamtime and I look forward to consciously remembering the magic that happens there, that I sense but cannot express or recall to the depth that must be. I like how you say "..no chords to keep you down.." in harmonic resonance with your sentiment.

Thanks all for your welcoming to the forum. I look forward to interacting and simply being inspired by your words. Thanks Karen (in quantum presence with you, today learning it from two dogs). Starduster, thanks, I am responding from a nonlinear perspective that is feeling based, so I don't really know what to say or can compare this with that. We are one being happening in many forms and knowing ourself as wholeness is where we are going for sure.
In ONEness. Shannon

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:49 am 
Posting Freak

:D ....so much here Shannon....enjoy ...and share often...again Welcome.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Here is where all the vows of faithfulness, all the ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.

Greetings LuminanceRiver
What you are sharing I see as the product of a shift in understanding - moving from the seperate into the collective - the collective recognises the many and the One of that many - recognising the parts of wholeness is not a separist activity so communing with 'higher self' is a vital step in the transformation process - transforming the understaning to acknowledge the previously hidden 'self'.

It is not only a good place to start - it is a very necessary place to start and indeed it WAS/IS and always will be the 'starting place' - home...
:)
Thanks and appreciation for your joining this forum and sharing your innermost thoughts and findings regarding the WingMakers Materials in relation to your own experiences.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Shannon.

Thanks for coming and expressing the love that you are.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:35 pm 

So much here, indeed, and it is beautiful. Words of beauty love seem to pour forth from those in higher frequencies, and I see it all over this forum in ways that inspire me for all of you. I sift through the usual forum expressions in the mind frequencies of disagreement, which happen but do not detract from the whole and in fact a part of the whole, and the evolution, as grist for transformation of everyone.

Questions: Who is interested in the Mayan Calendar? Anything from Wingmakers on this?

Is there more on the holographic universe, quantum entanglement, and physics in the Wingmakers material? I saw something that made my heart sing in a paper from Event Temples today! I am very much interested in the Holographic Universe, M-theory and String theory. So much I am read, hear, and see resonates deeply.

I am deeply humbled by learning more about the 6 virtues and how to use them in life as I reflect on my own, seeing my personality's distortions, and sending understanding and compassion to self to be where I am and be grateful to have a tool for self-inquiry creating greater overall LOVE for me and all beings.

Sometimes it can be really simple to just know myself as a receiver and transmitter, let life happen as it does because words and actions are superfluous to the greater importance of being love and opening the grand portal, and knowing one' soul, being one with the higher multi-dimensional self.

Blessings and thanks for your kind words :D , Shannon

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
try using the "Search" provided at the top of the page... I am sure you will find links to the topics you have an interest in... I know I started one on the "Mayan" and that there are several others that discuss more details of the Calendar... as well as the other subject you brought up ... over the years we have discussed them all, and you may be pleased with how we associate them with the cosmology of the WMMs ... and gain a new perspective of how this work in integrated in all aspects of Life on Earth ... of course, you are welcome to create your own topic too :D

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:50 pm 
Posting Freak

LuminanceRiver wrote:
So much here, indeed, and it is beautiful. Words of beauty love seem to pour forth from those in higher frequencies, and I see it all over this forum in ways that inspire me for all of you. I sift through the usual forum expressions in the mind frequencies of disagreement, which happen but do not detract from the whole and in fact a part of the whole, and the evolution, as grist for transformation of everyone.

Questions: Who is interested in the Mayan Calendar? Anything from Wingmakers on this?

Is there more on the holographic universe, quantum entanglement, and physics in the Wingmakers material? I saw something that made my heart sing in a paper from Event Temples today! I am very much interested in the Holographic Universe, M-theory and String theory. So much I am read, hear, and see resonates deeply.

I am deeply humbled by learning more about the 6 virtues and how to use them in life as I reflect on my own, seeing my personality's distortions, and sending understanding and compassion to self to be where I am and be grateful to have a tool for self-inquiry creating greater overall LOVE for me and all beings.

Sometimes it can be really simple to just know myself as a receiver and transmitter, let life happen as it does because words and actions are superfluous to the greater importance of being love and opening the grand portal, and knowing one' soul, being one with the higher multi-dimensional self.

Blessings and thanks for your kind words :D , Shannon

I can suggest reading the Camelot interview with James he talks a bit about the Mayans and a whole lot of other things you may be interested in and so does the Consciousness media interview with James cover a lot of territory. You can find the Camelot interview on the website.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY