WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Abreviations Used by Forum Members
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
After one becomes familiar with the Unique Language of the Wing Maker's Materials...we tend to use the following abrievated acronyms in the fourm discussions...and you may become confused by them, so I have listed the ones used most frequently here...

please feel free to add any others you may come across or your own...for a better understanding of the discussion.

SE - Spirit Enitity
SI- Sovereign Integral
IC- Individuated Consciousness
WN- wholeness navigator
RI- remnant imprint
PC- Phantom Core
SC- source codes

FS First Source (God) collective consciousness of all ITs individuated fragments defined as SECU
FSI First Source Intelligence (not to be confused with "fluid intel" or "intuitive intel")
SECU Sovereign Entity of the Central Universe

WM- wingmakers
WMMs- wingmakers materials
WMF- wingmakers forum
wingling- (WMF member)
Wing Ding- wingling event

WP- wholeness perspective
TZ- transition zones
SR- Source Reality

AAP- Ancient Arrow Project (1st TZ)
AAB- Ancient Arrow Book
HP- Hakomi Project (2nd TZ)
LTO- Lyricus Teaching Order (website @ lyricus.org)

PTB- powers that be (TPTB)
Philos- philosophy papers

Dr N (Neruda, Jamisson)- James
Mahu Nahi - James' LTO identity
MH- Mark Hempel(webmaster of original forum...web host of WM website LLC found at http://www.wingmakers.com...and go between for questions to James and new materials)

here are a few more we use often in cyber land

IMO- in my opinion
IMHO-in my humble opinion
btw- by the way
wtf- what the f--k
STFU- shut the f--k up (not used yet in this forum lol}
lol- laugh out loud
roflol- roll on the floor, laugh out loud
KISS- keep it simple stupid

STO-service to others
STS-service to self

L.E.R.M. light encoded reality matrix

Last edited by starduster on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

:)

[Edited on 29-8-2007 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:40 pm 
Posting Freak

:)

[Edited on 29-8-2007 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:20 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks Starduster for the information no need for obvious distractions otherwise.;)

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:30 am 
Thank you Starduster for the info, oh and Russ, thanks for making me laugh! ;) You made my day bright. :D

Post subject: Re: Abreviations Used by Forum Members
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak

up date

HMS = Human Mind System
MPG = Money Power Grid
GSSC = God Spirit Soul Complex and the rest found here: Answer 3 http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

MEST = Matter Energy Space Time

BS = Belief System

SIP = Sovereign Integral Perspective

EVT = Event Temple

CoS = Chamber of Self

SECU = Sovereign Entity of the Central Race

LTO = Lyricus Teaching order

feel free to add your own

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

more?

PCI = Project Camelot Interview
CMNI = Conscious Media Network Interview with
HVs = Heart Virtues
MHI = James' interview with Mark Hemple (sessions one -3)

A_S_Q&As = Answer (place numbers in blanks) of James to Questions and Answers in the three sessions of the website's "Creator" section.

please, respect the potential of others to discern for themselves, what the WMMs are saying, by including links (or urls ) to whatever you quote from the many materials, in your posts while discussing them... It not only helps us become familiar with the material's location, but allows us to put the quote back into "context" for a greater understanding. Let the Search Engine in the website become your best (cyber) friend while contributing to the discussions - as it has the potential to expand our understanding by providing other links to the "key words" we are examining and when brought together, give us a Wholeness perspective of the concepts presented by the LTO ... and eliminates the odds of us promoting our own Belief System into the discussions :D

Last edited by starduster on Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

All words and abreviations (sic), abbreviations to be precise {(or am i being anal).....rhetorical actually dear} :)

.....derive from one word (or abbreviation or symbol actually).

From

to

a binary (digital) system (was) is (will be) born.....

.....the image of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by segment by itself.

Us, aka IT exist.

Right here and now.

Our numbers increase exponentially in MEST.

Patience pays.

In the mean time.....remember to learn.....and laugh at the irony of IT, all of IT.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:50 pm 
Posting Freak

interesting concept Russell, I heard something recently that said that glyphs, are actually acronyms ... which reminded me of the Kabbalah or 72 "names" of God, which are made up by combining three of the 23 (?) letters that represent the Hebrew language ... each of these letters have not only a tone but also a numeric value ... they each represent a month, a day (the seven "mothers") a color and a body part ... and in some cases a philosophy.... which makes them very insight-FULL ... and easily mis understood ... what ever it was I was listening to, suggested that with the event of "texting" that we may one day reduce the language to Acronyms ... that are for the most part unpronounceable ... this may be our fist step into using telepathy to determine what lies in these coded messages ... who woulda thunk ?

by the time we reduce everything to the 0s and 1s the computers use ... we may just have torn down the language barrier ... oh happy day

thanks for inspiring that thought ... we have a lot to look forward to in this next evolutionary step

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:02 am 
Posting Freak

QP = Quantum Pause a breathing technique that will deactivate the HMS briefly - introduced in the PCI not to be confused with the Quantum Pause which we still write out to avoid the confusion even though it is longer ...
SIP = Sovereign Integral Perspective ... glimpse of our potential gained when our consciousness matches the frequency of FSI
CS = Central Sun ... associated in the Rising Heart Paper with the Galactic Center of the Milky Way Galaxy as well as our personal center.

some of the "new materials" from James (links in the website, in the "What's New" section )

EH = Energetic Heart ... not to be confused with the writings of the same name found in the Heart Math Ins webpage, that validate each other perfectly IMO
ART = Art of the Genuine, a Spiritual Imperative
EVT = Event Temples
RH = Rising Heart (Liminal Cosmology)
LFH = Living from the Heart
and
WWH = Which When How Practice by John Berges

HP= Hakomi Project (Cuzco Peru) second TZ
TZ = Planatary Transitional Zone (found on the 7 Continents) other TZ are Galatic and Universal but we don't abbreviate them (yet)

I am sorry that this list has gotten so long, but as realized above, we are beginning to think in acronyms ... encoding our own language :D
and when you repeat the same terms over and over again, the acronyms "stick" :wink:
pretty soon we will be writing in glyphs :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
QP = Quantum Pause a breathing technique that will deactivate the HMS briefly - introduced in the PCI not to be confused with the Quantum Pause.....

To clarify, the Quantum Pause, when practised, will ultimately enable access to one's Quantum Presence, without the need to endlessly practice.

starduster wrote:
..... :wink:
pretty soon we will be writing in glyphs :lol:

.....like this?

8)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:01 pm 
Posting Freak

actually the QP is a "preparation" for experiencing the SIP full time or at will ... as explained in the PCI

but in the new era, the conditions are favorable and the process is quickening with preparations like Quantum Pause. A18 PCI

The application of Quantum Pause may seem an unlikely way to de-activate the Suppression Framework of the Sovereign Integral and more effectively handle the transition stage we are in, but I would encourage you to try it for three weeks and see what results you achieve. Only through your own experience can you judge the merit of Quantum Pause. If, after three weeks of daily practice, you experience a new clarity and connection to your origin point, then you will be motivated to continue, and in this decision you have established your new First Point upon which unconditional oneness, equality and truthfulness can stand. A6 PCI

This process is as simple as practicing the Quantum Pause, the Six Heart Virtues and persisting until your last breath. There is no one to pay for this. There is no master or teacher. There is no school or rank of proficiency. There is no book to read or lecture to listen to. It is simple and easy. If you resonate with this approach, you can try it and see if it feels natural to you. There will be no one judging you if you decide not to pursue it to your last breath… other than yourself. A22 PCI

Your purpose, in applying Quantum Pause, is to pull down the walls that separate you from that state of consciousness that you are, and will always be, and have always been.

Quantum Pause is designed to align you with the transparency and expansion of this era of which we are all a part.
A23 PCI