WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm 

Hi
I found the wingmakers materials through the project camelot interview almost one year ago.
Since then my belief system has totally changed and I've immersed myself in almost all of the materials.
I'm interested to know if there's any active discussions going on here about the materials and the teachings within.
I've checked in on this forum a few times but I haven't seen that much activity.
Also, I just wanted to say hi :)

Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:15 pm 
Posting Freak

adamah wrote:
Hi
I found the wingmakers materials through the project camelot interview almost one year ago.
Since then my belief system has totally changed and I've immersed myself in almost all of the materials.
I'm interested to know if there's any active discussions going on here about the materials and the teachings within.
I've checked in on this forum a few times but I haven't seen that much activity.
Also, I just wanted to say hi :)

Hi! And welcome to the forum! Start a thread if you like about what interests you and share with us what you have discovered and trust your own heart it will never do you wrong. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Welcome to the Wingmaker forum... you get what you give here... the archives are full of topics which discuss the materials... the search engine is your friend.

It is not often that an individual reads the materials... and even more rare to find one who has immersed themselves into them... I congradulate you and suggest that you do not judge the members here, but that you BE what you are searching for in others.

if you have truly digested the materials, then you know that First Source can be found in all forms of manifested matter... you will find what you are looking for, if you look deeper than the superficial ribbon and bow, that distracts from the gift inside.

Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic. 1st Philo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:26 pm 

Thanks, I will take a look at the old threads sometime.
I might join in somewhere on the discussions or I'll be lurking around :)
"Observance of Source in All Things" is a good advice, it can be a struggle for me to
not judge other peoples opinions and views if I disagree with them.
I guess that's part of avoiding the polarity system within HMS.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 pm 

HI ADAMAH :!: :P

IF YOU WOULD LIKE AN ARGUMENT, OR QUASISCEPTICAL VIEW.
I HAVE BEEN STUDYING THE WINGMAKERS FOR SOMETIME..
FROM AN ATTEMPTED OBJECTIVE..
I.E. OUTSIDE THE CLUB AS IT WERE..

THIS WAS THE BEST WAY I COULD FIND TO STAY IMPARTIAL AND REMAIN INDIVIDUATED TO THE MATERIALS ONLY MINIMAL COVERAGE WORLDWIDE, ALTHOUGH THE ARCHETYPES ARE UNIVERSAL!

I.E. TO NOT FALL INTO A CULT SETTING..SECONDLY I AM IN THE UK..
WHICH APPEARS TO BE THE MINORITY AS THE US FORUM CLOSED DOWN SOME TIME AGO!

PERSONALLY I BELIEVE I HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF THE EXACT PURPOSE OF EACH GLYPH!
BUT THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEMBERS CLAIM THE MYSTERY PERSON JAMES HOLDS ALL THE KEYS AND WE SHOULD LISTEN TO HIS OTHER WORDS OF TRIBUTE AND SPEECHES ON GLOBAL UNIFORMITY!

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SCAN THE ABJECT RUBBISH I WRITE THROUGH MY USER PROFILE!
IT IS GRASS ROOTS HYPOCRASY AT ITS FINEST! AND PURE CYNISISM THE REST OF THE TIME!
BUT I ASSURE YOU AS I ASSURE EVERYONE( :| ) THAT I KNOW WHAT IM DOING!

YORLRIGHT MAYYYYTE'.. :arrow:

Attachments:
File comment: AND STAY GROUNDED!
harley 2.jpg
harley 2.jpg [ 22.87 KiB | Viewed 13863 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:58 am 
Posting Freak

Welcome all newbies to expecting the unexpected as per your perceptions allow you, whatever that may be. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:15 am 
Posting Freak

Unconditional acceptance forgiveness and Love WINGMAKERWILL win out dear Ada mah........read the materials to receive the transmissions that the words do not convey and step aside to allow the Transformation to occur.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Adamah the term "WINGMAKERWILL' is not a part of the WMM it is MarkZorbs which is no doubt a carry over from the group he was in, claiming to be Wingmakers which was trying to cash in on the original materials that no one has been able to match to date. You figure. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:03 am 
Posting Freak

Dear Adameh....the following ...the Wingmaker code....below are not my words but I do think they are a perfect expression of what the Wing Maker Will is....and how the Wingmaker will try to structure their daily life to. ....but before reading please take note that they are NOT included in the WMM but nontheless are in my opinion an expression of the WingmakerWill.....which has nothing to do with the WingmakersforHumanity...the former group that i spent many years on....until by expressing views contrary to the group leader i was excommunicated from.

THE WINGMAKER CODE

I pledge my allegiance to you oh lord
Creator of all universal life

I swear to up hold the works of your hierarchies
As i move beyond space and time

I swear that I will hold the greatest respect
For all the life forms
That live upon surface of terra earth

And I swear that I will do my very best
Not to bring willful harm
To any of the creatures
That inhabit terra earth
my lord

I swear that I will always respect
The living forces of nature
And I will do my very best
To protect the forces of terra earth

I swear to up hold the greatest respect
For the meridian energies of your holy temple
that flow throughout terra earth

And I will do my very best to protect
Your holy temple
And the meridian energies of the earth
Oh lord

I swear that I will do my very best
To restore your divine plan
Upon the surface of terra earth

And I swear to protect the inhabitants of terra earth
And bring peace and order to the universe
Through the message of your divine plan
My lord

I swear that will not discriminate
Against any race or religion
For their beliefs
And I shall not show racism towards
Any nation upon terra earth

For we are all equal within the eyes
Of our lord
And master the living god

I will honor the beliefs of my fellow man
And will never force my views upon my fellow man

And I swear before you oh lord
My lord and master
To uphold the code
For I am your loyal servant

AMEN

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't know Mark, being Sovereign, I don't see how swearing an oath is necessary. In the FS transmissions, it is made clear that this sort of "worship" is not what FS has in mind for us...equals don't really have "lords" do they?

All of your religions teach the worship of a deity and a doctrine of human salvation. It is the underlying kinship of your planet’s religions. However, I am not the deity that your worship falls upon, nor am I the creator of your doctrines of human salvation. Worship of me in coin or moral consideration is unnecessary. Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

This is the feeling that you should seek to preserve in the face of life’s distractions. This is the revelation of my heart to your heart. Live in clarity. Live in purpose. Live in the knowledge that you are in me and I am in you, and that there is no place separate from our heart.

I appreciate this expression of devotion and intention, but it feels superficial to me... and superfluous ... especially when compared to the "style" of the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral...which makes statements that reflect that state of consciousness that we all have in common.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral
• There is no space more sacred or powerful than another
• There is no being more spiritual than another
• There is no thing more divine than another
• There is no tool or technique that accelerates the unfoldment of consciousness
• There is no truth that can be written, spoken, or thought unless it is conceived and expressed through the Language of Unity
• First Source transcends Wholeness
• All the fragments of philosophy, science, and religion, even when unified, represent but a fractional picture of reality
• The mysteries of your world will never be understood through inquiries that are based in the language of the mind
• Perfection is a concept of wholeness misunderstood
• The conditions of peace, beauty, love, and security are merely signposts to wholeness, as are their counterparts
• To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression
• No being requires knowledge other than their unique Wholeness Perspective
• There is no hierarchy. There is only One That Is All
• There is no model of existence outside of the model of self-creation
• True Freedom is access to First Source
• A being cannot get closer to First Source than in the existence of a moment
• The sovereign being and First Source are reality
• Having a physical body does not limit you, anymore than having legs on an eagle prevents it from flying
• All conditions of existence are facets of the one condition of the reality of unlimited self-creation
• There is no pathway to First Source
• Unfoldment, evolution, growth/decay cycles and transformation are all bound to the same premise of separation in linear time
• The hidden harmony is found with joy, while the obvious brings indifference
• The farther you enter into the Truth the deeper your conviction for truth must be
• There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:04 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I don't know Mark, being Sovereign, I don't see how swearing an oath is necessary. In the FS transmissions, it is made clear that this sort of "worship" is not what FS has in mind for us...equals don't really have "lords" do they?

All of your religions teach the worship of a deity and a doctrine of human salvation. It is the underlying kinship of your planet’s religions. However, I am not the deity that your worship falls upon, nor am I the creator of your doctrines of human salvation. Worship of me in coin or moral consideration is unnecessary. Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

This is the feeling that you should seek to preserve in the face of life’s distractions. This is the revelation of my heart to your heart. Live in clarity. Live in purpose. Live in the knowledge that you are in me and I am in you, and that there is no place separate from our heart.

I appreciate this expression of devotion and intention, but it feels superficial to me... and superfluous ... especially when compared to the "style" of the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral...which makes statements that reflect that state of consciousness that we all have in common.

Thank you star for this! In light of the latest interview this is so poignant and perfect. It's not about God it's about Oneness which we all are together even when we are not fully aware of it. It's not just one it is all ones together as ONE. This concept has been alluded too for eons but never articulated like it is here, now, in these latest interviews with James. The beauty is in it's simplicity. Just like the Sovereign Integral no one talked about it before like this because knowing it and living it liberates us. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:58 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
MARKZORB WROTE-Dear Adameh....the following ...the Wingmaker code....below are not my words but I do think they are a perfect expression of what the Wing Maker Will is....and how the Wingmaker will try to structure their daily life to. ....but before reading please take note that they are NOT included in the WMM but nontheless are in my opinion an expression of the WingmakerWill.....which has nothing to do with the WingmakersforHumanity...the former group that i spent many years on....until by expressing views contrary to the group leader i was excommunicated from.

APPRECIATION COMPASSION FORGIVENESS HUMILITY UNDERSTANDING AND VALOR the simplicity of living these SIX HEART VIRTUES is what is suggested here by James in the WMM. Its from the Heart not the intellect and is not a vow or a promise or anything of that sort. It's simply a practice anyone can do given they want too. It's called JUST DO IT. I guess you haven't gotten this far in reading the materials huh? Just so you know some of us have read ALL of the materials and many times over, so we do know something about them. And of all that, practicing the SIX HEART VIRTUES is what is advocated the most now. Few realize how much consistent sincere practice of these virtues saves them from so much unwanted and very negative energies not to speak of the wonders of what an open heart does for everyone.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:03 am 
Posting Freak

I like the Manifesto very much and truth be told that is the first time i have read it....appreciate you who have been here much longer then me who has been detoured by the shadows into finding my way and getting my vehicle into racing shape .

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

dear Mark... let that past go... we all used "stepping stones" (and chased shadows and echoes) to get here... I was a Mormon for 25 years (while I researched alternative spiritual "schools") ... imagine that! ... my last step that allowed me to jump in here was Kabbalah... It doesn't matter much, how we get here... we all end up here because of the Wholeness Navigator that knows us like the back of its hand (literally) ... led us here :D

I don't know where the Manifesto is found in the materials anymore...I don't know if it is even in them anymore... but I "saved" in in a "wingmaker file" I have created... which also includes pic that are not available anymore either... and "old" glossary terms, webpages etc etc etc... I was worried that the website would somehow disappear, and I would loose all this irreplaceable stuff... I should have know better, but I am glad I saved some of these things that have vanished.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:50 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster I am trying to let go and have for the most part succeeded.....at least whilst iam awake in the physical body....sleepytime another story....as that is the period when the shadow anti wingmakers do most of their work....and to say iam on their hit list is an understatement....but with each passing night a little more distance is in place as iam cutting chords via unconditional acceptance forgiveness Love compassion and am not resonating...to their craft....they have no plan other then to level the playing field which without having a plan as to what fills the void will only bring chaos....and from chaos...always springs a dictator...which in this case would bring their Master whom they do not see...Lucifer to take charge......Athena might think what ahe is doing is "good" but from my perspective as of NOW....she is a tool being used by this dark force that has mindbent her into thinking she is the Savior....and everyone else but her connected to the Wingmaker energy is lost.....she really has not a clue to the damage she is doing and the mis-truths she is spreading.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:51 pm 
Posting Freak

I suggest you leave the WM's music playing 24/7 if that is possible...dimensions are frequencies... and the music will put you in a dimension where entities resonating lower frequencies can not enter... until they match the frequency of that dimension... if you can set your MP3 player on repeat and sleep with headphones or earbuds on - all the better... I like to get in the car and turn up the volume until the whole thing is resonating my entire body... talk about "immersion" :lol:

use the tools... The Chamber 10 CD will give you "resonance" ... that you can focus on and match - at will ... it is like a force field and scientifically proven to be the results of both the right and left brain working in sync... you know when you are in that state of consciousness because you can FEEL it!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

Great advice Starduster......the flow works....and the music is beginning to reverberate.....all the time....Life is good...and the challenges only give me the opportunity to get better....I love the Wingmaker energy ...and the Wingmaker loves me. :D :D :D :D :D :D ....happy happy.....joy joy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:56 pm 

Hello and just seen this (on my 5th post *lol*)

Hi - my name is Pete (nice to meet you all :) ...)

I hope to talk to you all around here (or as much as you can talk in a digital world *lmao*)

Thanks and take care :) ....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:20 am 
Posting Freak

Flameforever wrote:
Hello and just seen this (on my 5th post *lol*)

Hi - my name is Pete (nice to meet you all :) ...)

I hope to talk to you all around here (or as much as you can talk in a digital world *lmao*)

Thanks and take care :) ....

Hello Pete very happy to make your acquaintance. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:53 am 

Thank you and nice to meet you as well :) ....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:08 am 
Posting Freak

:wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:47 am 

Hello everyone!! So nice to be here again... my first post from many to come (hopefully :wink: )

Just wanted to share how weird (literally) it sounds in my mind's ear how some can be wingmakers and others can't?! if we're talking about the future towards we are bound to move (genetics....hello!) towards isn't everyone (ever so faintly) a part of all that has and will be?

Show me an individual that is not a wingmaker and I will show you a person that truly needs a long and fulfilling vacation!! :))))

love you all truly and deeply

hugs from sunny Crete

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:06 am 
Posting Freak

:D :D :D :D
Am very happy to meet both of you and am looking forward towards hearing what you have to say.....Sunny Crete sounds wonderful.....and I appreciate the warmth you are bringing as a present from First Source to all of us here....lots of Love from the Jersey Shore.
MarkZorb/MarDuk Tov

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:03 pm 

Nice to meet you Markzorb :) .....