WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Chamber Philo 1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:09 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
If an individual is able to look upon any form of life with the outlook of equality, then they are observing Source in all things.

Then we are actually being who we are meant to be! For we all one with everything!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:39 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Sorry I have not ben on as I have been having evaluations tests done on JJ and parent/teachers conferences with also a science fair coming up too next month, oh wow what children can bring into your life, lol will be back to continue this as i so want to but time seems to be missing nowadays :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:17 am 

Raindancer, It truly is lovely to witness and share in your initial experience and encounter with the WM material. I appreciate your innocence and sincerity in expression as you delve in... Merci! :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:11 am 
 YIM  Profile

Thank you dear 7:2:5 for that, Namaste!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:28 am 
 YIM  Profile

All this week I have been observing and thinking,, We can fight for what we believe but do it with Love, we can endure but do with Love, If we would only realize that if we were to act out anything or anyway differently than with Love, then we are moving no where, but if we do it with Love, then we not only get it back with love, we are slowly returning back to whom we have always been and trying to get back to what we really are! I have watched folks acting out this past week and wondered why is it that we do this? What is it we are really seeking? Are we capable of letting old patterns go and try something else new? Why not? What have we got to lose by trying something different? Nothing, we lose nothing but we gain so much more! This week has been a very trying week and I caught myself going back into old patterns that did not serve me anything or get me anywhere but it was in the noticing of what I am doing that gave me the realization that If I can noticed this? I can change it and so when trying that by catching that old pattern coming forward I would rewind and say NO lets try it this way and it was amazing to see such a difference in attitude, response from others when you do do it in a much more loving way! Its not easy to let old ways die, I know that now but it is a habit that can change with the willingness inside to do it! I really do appreciate this site showing me it is me that I got to look to for all my actions and its me I got to listen to for all the answers! Thank you for that!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Raindancer you are so refreshing! I needed to hear what you wrote and its helped me more than you know. Thanks again. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:47 pm 
 YIM  Profile

No Thank you gal! I have not realized how much I am learning in here that I could not get in any other site! lol :lol: But I tell you it is the awakening of me yet!! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:22 pm 

Raindancer wrote:
No Thank you gal! I have not realized how much I am learning in here that I could not get in any other site! lol :lol: But I tell you it is the awakening of me yet!! :lol:

Raindancer I am witnessing a miracle! You have a thread uninterrupted by Starduster! :shock: :mrgreen:

I'm sure that will end now LOL - Don't mind me I'm Enigma. Have fun :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
don't mind enigma Raindancer...he only reads the last posts in the topic and pretends he knows what is going on :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:48 pm 
 YIM  Profile

:lol: Then I am truly honored enigma, that I am :D

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 5:09 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Now hopefully I can pick up where I left off from here but will share some things with you, remember star you told me what music to get when my mind gets all cluttered? Well I bought them and some others which I am really glad I did! These last few months have been trying with getting social sercurity set up for my grandson as they have finally claim he is autistic moderate to severe and that was quite a journey in itself! But everything I find myself stewing in my mind I would turn on this cd of this music and slowly I would let go of what was playing out in my mind of all of it and hear myself start humming along with the tones in this cd. Even to a point when the music was playing and I would be driving and sending energy towards everything, loving and kind energy, animals, plants, trees, and people, roflol it was too funny and I am sure many thought seeing me driving and sending my hand towards things that I was definately NUTS! But I DID NOT CARE!!! what is that? am I finally realizing it does not matter what people think but what I think? hmmm I think so! Yes I am a tree hugger and love doing it and even to a point a neighbor came over asking me why I did this on a daily basis? I explain that we all share energy with each other, and trees have such beautiful energy that sharing mine with its energy was a way of refreshing myself and cleansing myself yet at the same time I love the tree and tell it how it makes me happy its there and how beautiful it looks and well I feel the difference in what is being shared with that tree! One of my favorite saying to someone negative? Have you hug a tree today? roflol oh well I wanted to say that this music is doing that which is needed within me and thats to stop the clutter and let things go, Trust that that comes and deal with it in a positive way! And its getting much better I say so thank you star for that! See you all later, got some catching up to do, lol :lol:

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

only to happy to share Raindancer...as you share these wonderful examples of how you appreciate and share it with others, often overlooked (trees) for what they contribute... this is thanks enough... :D

Question 57 – How can personal growth and global politics find common ground when there are such tremendous differences? Can you offer any advice for some of the fierce emotional battles which this material is stimulating, something to help us keep perspective? You addressed this somewhat after the 9-11 tragedy when you wrote the Reassurance Vibration, but can you offer any further insights into the present world situation?

Answer 57 – In order to keep perspective amidst the seeming chaos of global politics and their offspring, you need nothing more than to listen to music that resonates with your sense of beauty. Music is the therapy of the mind and spirit, which in turn influence the body. The entire physical body is an “ear” just as the entire mind is also an “ear”. These two “ears” regulate – in large measure – the levels of stress that impact on each individual....
http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:29 am 
Posting Freak

Your so beautiful Raindancer and it sure is good to hear from you again. Thanx! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 2:29 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Question 57 – How can personal growth and global politics find common ground when there are such tremendous differences? Can you offer any advice for some of the fierce emotional battles which this material is stimulating, something to help us keep perspective? You addressed this somewhat after the 9-11 tragedy when you wrote the Reassurance Vibration, but can you offer any further insights into the present world situation?

Answer 57 – In order to keep perspective amidst the seeming chaos of global politics and their offspring, you need nothing more than to listen to music that resonates with your sense of beauty. Music is the therapy of the mind and spirit, which in turn influence the body. The entire physical body is an “ear” just as the entire mind is also an “ear”. These two “ears” regulate – in large measure – the levels of stress that impact on each individual....
http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html

Most excellent to read this! So I continue to listen to the music and vibrate with it all! And I shall still wave my hands at it all, too, roflol, good to hear from you too and know you both are still here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:57 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Okay so I have gone back over the whole 8 chapters and now rereading the interviews and this time taking a closer looksee at them so questions to myself::: In the 2nd interview Dr. Neruda talks about the artifacts in each chamber having something to do with the chamber itself, what if this was the defense system was the artifacts supposing to be there and amazing with human DNA? wow, it becomes activated in and when the probes comes? still me asking and writing down all that seems to stay in my head but what also if these chambers w/artifacts also help the human kind to activate in itself? Can they also produce the poems and as well as the music within these artifacts?? That in itself opens the human DNA?? Activates it?? Could it also be that these of the central Race has placed a bit of their own DNA into each of the artifacts that may be triggered off by its descendant?
now I have started reading about the central race ok? Here is a quote

Quote:
And so you can see the structure of this relationship: a soul of the Central Race, residing in its native home on the fringe of the Central Universe, can act like a central hub for its thousands of fragments that are out exploring life, nature, planets and cultures, in the far corners of the Super Universe in which the soul resides.

Now Kryon talked about this and I could not wrapped my head around it roflol and yet here it is more simply understood? or did I open up a bit more roflol too funny will return but want to read more on this brb

Quote:
Furthermore, a soul of the Central Race is such a vast, powerful, limitless entity — after all, it is an individualized expressions of First Source — it can easily put a tiny fragment of its consciousness into a thousand different bodies simultaneously ... and send each out in a cycle of incarnation to explore the Super Universe in unique ways, from different points of view, in a multitude of places. In this way, the soul can have thousands of different conscious fragments of itself exploring different areas of the universe, all at the same time.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Raindancer...you may already know this, but there is much more about the Central Race found in the Interviews (it's own section of the website) - but not a great deal of info and in the Lyricus.com website ... James has also revealed that we, humans are from the Central Race ... and calls us SECUs (sovereign entities of the central race) ... but he also says that some entities are incarnating from other Universes... which is not to say that they are not also from the Central Race... but he does make a distinction when he talks about the members of the LTO, saying some are not "wingmakers" ... which could mean that they are from another Galaxy ??? ... let us know what you discover in your research OK :D

PS, the artifacts are no longer pictured in the website, but two were included in the original one... as you can see, they look like crystals :D

Image Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 am 
 YIM  Profile

WOW thanks for this! Yes I will be studying a whole lot more in these next few months as something is kicking into me i9nside that I cannot explain at this time but maybe eventually?? Its like I am absorbing info that I missed the last time lol but thats me So are these crystals the actual ones that were in the chambers? and also I have been saving all the links I can so to read them as soon as possible, but star? is there other links that I may not be aware of?? Also I been thinking what happens if no BST is formed at the time?? And is it possible that it was not meant to be?? I am so sorry for questioning lol but seem to cannot stop lol thanks for all your help and insight!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Raindancer... your questions are originals... :D you may not know how refreshing that is for us oldtimers...but I assure you there will be questions that I/we can't answer either ... and the Q and A section of the webpage, is proof of that LOL...sessions two and three were the forum's questions to James... and I believe he would be willing to answer more if we were to submit them

I am not sure about the artifacts... if these were posted as "similar" or the originals... but I know Mark started selling crystals shortly there after... haha I am inclined to believe that most of us have at least dabbled with crystals... who's power lies in their ability to magnify energy... and many of us are familar with the Chaukrah system ... which James has more recently said was working with energy, which shouldn't be the focus of someone concentrating on developing a SIP (sovereign integral's perception) ... because it is out side of the energy systems... or should I say INside closer to our core.

as for "other materials"... I may have pictures that aren't still in the website...but I don't believe I have any materials that aren't at least listed there... what isn't in the "official" website is in the "What's New" section... If I were starting all over again, I would start at the bottom of the list ... and work my way up... and I know this sounds like slowing you down, but I really believe each new paper deserves at least a month of your undivided attention... ponder the hell out of it :shock: and the same goes for the CDs... if you can't afford them mention that and you will be surprised how generous your new family is ... same for the poetry and art...tac them, one at a time, to your fridge or above your monitor so they are in your face for a month...I put them up on my monitor too ... there is a "screen saver" softwear included in the ch 10 cd that I enjoyed for a year before it got annoying to me... but here is a bit of advice... if you listen to the CD more than twice a day with headphones you are likely to experience "flu like" symptoms... so don't OD on these frequencies .... that was a real wake up for me as to how powerful they are.

And if you find yourself unable to do/finish the techniques found in chamber four... mention that too and see if someone won't join you, which will encourage both of you (if not more) to do them as a group which has the same effect of collective power as group sessions in the EVT ... and it isn't so easy to sluff them off... :wink: yes, I believe they are that important ... somehow they make the rest of the materials easier to comprehend, and the "embedded" stuff seems to float to the surface ... which is all the more reason for re reading the philos :D

start with what interests you the most... and use the dickens out of the search engine...and look up "key words" for a more complete perspective of each ... they are scattered about and it flat says that mastering these concepts was designed to be a struggle... maybe as a challenge or to give the ego something to feel acomplished about tee hee... what ever, I and others can assure you that what will be gained from complete immersion (without comparison) is worth the effort ... even if the results come on very subtly, you will find you attitude changing... your frequencies rising and that you are no longer magnitized to low level vibrations ... because you love that "high" and the lift the materials bring to your consciousness... you keep getting a wider perspective of the "big picture".

and above ALL ... ENjoy your trips into the new energy stream...and share your feelings here ... there isn't really any right or wrong... you determine your own comfort level...and pace...and before you know it, you will find yourself going with the flow of deeper currents... breathing underwater :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Furthermore, a soul of the Central Race is such a vast, powerful, limitless entity — after all, it is an individualized expressions of First Source — it can easily put a tiny fragment of its consciousness into a thousand different bodies simultaneously ... and send each out in a cycle of incarnation to explore the Super Universe in unique ways, from different points of view, in a multitude of places. In this way, the soul can have thousands of different conscious fragments of itself exploring different areas of the universe, all at the same time.

Hey good to hear from you again Raindancer ! This quote explains simultaneous realities and especially if the fragments are aware of each other and get "bleed-throughs" Sometimes when odd thoughts occur it could be what another fragment is experiencing somewhere else and you are getting bits of it too. We are sooo connected in many ways. Interdimensionally speaking can be quite the feat in describing in such 3-D limited terms. This only clarifies that much more our interconnectedness and how ONE we really are as A Organism and why the species of the planet is everything of and about the planet. Imagine the Oneness of the Universe as A Organism and then the Universes as A Organism. Its Oneness all the way!!!! And how about what we call DNA on the scale of Universes as One Organism? Sometimes a larger picture or overview helps to see what we are dealing with on smaller scales. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:30 am 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
This quote explains simultaneous realities and especially if the fragments are aware of each other and get "bleed-throughs"

Hi Ladies and its always good to hear from u 2, lol now bleed throughs??? You know whats funny is after this hit me in the mind of being more maybe I am not saying this right?? Ok let me try again we are fragments of our true soul right? But there are many of the one soul? all connected right? So here I was actually comprehending this and then the next thing I am doing in my mind's eye was acknowledging them ok? I started laughing because I thought I AM NOT ALONE with the one soul I am much more, I am part of something that is BIG with my own soul and that we are all together helping our one soul experience many things and that blew me away in a very good way right? So then I start to vibrate this and it was awesome!! Now the one question I have concerning this is this, is it possible that some of those fragments are in this now time with me? Can I feel pain through these other's experiences? Can we FEEL them?? Is it possible that we are all sharing the exepriences together but not realizing it? And if we do share the experiences, are we all learning from it at the same time? I know that keep saying to myself when being in everyday mode now I ask myself on all actions coming from me is it with Valor, Compassion, Love, Forgiveness, Appreciation, Understanding and Humility then if its coming from one of those emotions then apply what is needed from those virtures to the situation right? If its not coming from any of those then apply nothing to those actions thinking maybe I am not the one to settle this at this time. Does this make sense? I also find my heart center is reaching out everywhere when I focus on it, and I see those changes when I use my heart center but also I did an experiment right? First I tried not using my heart center when being confronted with anything and using my anger, and the result was ANGER back at me nothing being solved nothing!! So then I said let me try this with this same person and I focus on heart center sending out Love and then talked to the person after the first time with anger I was AMAZED!!!! There was a gradual calmness that came over that person then before you know it, we are communicating with love and respect to each other roflol we solved the problem and yet the person asked me why I came at them with anger instead of love the first time I admitted what I was trying out and they understood???? That blew me away roflol so yes I am experiencing everything that I am learning from this and I try many ways to confirm it all! Yet down deep resides in me awakening that is slowly coming about, I talk to my Wholeness navigator, Yes I do and maybe folks may think I am nuts but you know what? I care only about what is changing within me because unless I change for the better I cannot help those to change for the better themselves! I can continue to expand my Heart center outward and send many loving feelings towards them all! And whats really amazing is watching the change that comes over them when i do this and that alone is a Miracle to me! Thank you ladies

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:05 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: "The multiverse is a collection of reality membranes, clustered together in a dimensional matrix that responds to the thought circuits and gravity fields of our formless consciousness. We've been trained, through evolutionary timescales, to accept the three-dimensional world as our reality. These reality membranes are not structured like parallel planes or rungs of a ladder, but rather are like lattices of interlocking cells. If you want, I can describe them in more detail, but I think it becomes so abstract from here forward that I suspect your eyes will glaze over."

this needs to be explained a bit easier to me so sorry but I have no idea what is being said?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: "Previous is a relative term. I prefer to think of my incarnations not so much as a function of memory, but something more akin to a bleed-through of a simultaneous reality membrane. The compartments into which human experience is divided are not so watertight that they exclude one life from entering, or influencing, another. And from my experience, these compartments represent parallel moments in the life of an individual across a broad sweep of time and space."

now here are the bleed throughs?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:45 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Raindancer... we all "experiment" with this, somewhat, maybe not quite so consciously... but it is up to us to convince ourselves of the validity of these materials... otherwise, there is no reason to transform ... if anger works just as well as HVs ... eh?

When we make a conscious effort to transform, it is more than just noticing what works... it is the "allowance" that James talks about in the "spiritual activation" guide... for the Entity to "take control" and BE who it IS ... to see with a Sovereign Integral's perspective...and most of all to express that vision/understanding/personality ... however you percieve it ...which the materials call ia Wholeness Perspective. And as you have witnessed and felt... this assists others .

When the First Beings...accepted the HI that Anu designed, they were well aware that it would block their awareness of their connection to FSI ... they obviously felt this was necessary for them to genuinely feel independent ... somewhat like what a child feels and suffers through their first year away from home... learning how to budget their time and money... so that they can prove not so much to their parents that they are "mature" but so that they can also prove to themselves who they ARE is not a reflection of them, but a unique individual capabable of functioning without supervision as contributors

the First Beings (left home and) came here to develop their own individuality, and uniqueness, because they understood that FS was (unique and) looking for unique experiences to add to expand and enhance ITs intelligence ... this would fufill our mutual purpose.

I am sure that they had no idea that by blocking their memories of who they were, (and their Conscious connection to FS) that they would have no way to re-establish that counsciousness ... even when they innately understood that they were never "separated" from IT or each other ... the mind, emotions, and physical density that they were limited to, could not comprehend how that could be... so they created Belief Systems to fill in the "mystery" ...

B.S.s are strong manipulators of energy and when collective (like religions) they create or manifest that Belief ... if you have enough people believing in... say - a Savior to come... it will come ... and you will have your proof ... and you will now from that limited point of view, percieve your belief as "fact" .... and when enough people believe, you have created a (consensus) reality which is strong enough to support the Genetic Mind of this entire Planet... as well as your own "local universe" ...

I have found that my (and others?) BS is always slightly different (unique) from the whole... and I believe that variation is the bi-product of the "Individuated consciousness" that each has access to via our own Heart.... but our personal B.S. makes allowances for these slight variations using "self-creativity" to establish its individuality ... until the structure of the BS gets so out of alignment with truth it collapses and we have to start again... and here is where we are now... contemplating something "new" which is using what we found true in our collective history ... and why it seems to repeat itself, because we cling to comfortable believe systems and fear the unknown - or our own creativity because it has always failed in the past to allow us to express our self-knowing as divine.

The WMMs have made this process easier for us, by condensing truth into a nutshell that we can comprehend... during these chaotic collapses in our BSs... they are introduced to a species, at what the LTO call the "transition" points where our collective BS doesn't block our Heart's Intelligence... and can provide a secure foundation to begin building upon.

When we build/ create in perfect alignment with this solid foundation, we feel secure... but the mind will still "test" it because needs "physical proof" ... and that is what you are doing ... proving to yourself what is true, satisfying that basic need of survival, until the HI is not distracted by it and you can explore your personal wisdom and therein discover your true identity as a fragment of FS, extended into the MEST with a desire to express ITs uniqueness in a way that is Universally transformative (expanding and enhancing) based in experiential KNOWledge (truth) and does not require an organized belief system (energy) to support it.

Last edited by starduster on Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:56 pm 

Hi Raindancer!

It's interesting to read how your working through the heart virtues...not many explain it in detail as you have. James has discussed working on the heart virtues as an art form created uniquely by "you". I have found that the heart "knows" and it has come through intuitively as the practice goes along.

To completely comprehend all the material is quite an undertaking. I have been at this since 2005 and do not fully crasp all that is read in my mind, but have found that somehow from within some type of comprehension is going on...Also when you listen to the audible interviews by James (I think Interview #2), he suggests that it is not so important that one understands all the concepts right away or the first time, and it's more of a psychological endeavor, I'm paraphrasing, but you get the idea. In my opinion, connecting the dots is futile, as more information continues to come and adds more pieces to the mosaic being created...the picture keeps changing. :?

Regarding your question about Dr. Nuruda...
It seems as though Dr Nuruda is discussing the reality matrix (Human Mind System, HMS) that we are in constructed by the Anunaki...this is discussed further in the Project Camelot interview.

Post subject: Inner hint :)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Raindancer wrote:
.....something is kicking into me i9nside that I cannot explain at this time but maybe eventually??.....!!

Hi Raindancer.

This piccy.....

.....kindly posted by starduster, says rather alot.

Can you see something......a(foot)?

What "kicks" from inside?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5Kz26VSpqg

The sole of the foot is what grounds us all to the Earth.

The Heart of All.

First Source.....The Mind of All.

You, I We.....are the veneer of the Heart and Mind of First Source.

The Soul.

The symphony of flowers.

Flowers flowing into.....

.....the liquid crystalline matrix that becomes "solid".

Certain.