WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Chamber Philo 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:56 am 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
The entity model of expression is designed to explore new fields of vibration through biological instruments and transform through this process of discovery to a new level of understanding and expression as a Sovereign Integral. The Sovereign Integral is the fullest expression of the entity model within the time-space universes, and most closely exemplifies Source Intelligence's capabilities therein. It is also the natural state of existence of the entity that has transformed beyond the evolution/saviorship model of existence and has removed itself from the controlling aspects of the Hierarchy through the complete activation of its embedded Source Codes. This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by First Source. All entities within the time-space universes are in various stages of the transformational experience and each are destined to achieve the Sovereign Integral level as their Source Codes become fully activated.

I hope that I am posting this in the right place, lol, and if not please bear with me till I find my way around here to place posts in the right spots, I have a question and proably many more coming as I go through these wonderful Chamber Philos and this is the first one! My question is were we born with encoded Source codes and does it apply to all of us? I also feel this is a choice amongst us as to when it does activate we can either go with it or deny it, right? Does this mean also that the closer 2012 comes we will transformed even faster once we start breaking down the walls we have build up over the many lives we have had and start living from the heart? Thank you for your time!

Post subject: Re: Chamber Philo 1
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
It is principally gratitude -- which translates to an appreciation of how the inter-relationship of the individual and the Universal Entity operates -- that opens the human instrument to its connection to the sovereign entity and its eventual transformation into the Sovereign Integral state of perception and expression. The relationship of the individual with the Universal Entity is essential to cultivate and nurture, because it, more than anything else, determines how accepting the individual is to life's myriad forms and manifestations.

I wake up to every morning being grateful for that happens to me before the day starts no matter what comes my way, I enjoy watching the birds surround the many feeders I have located throughout my yard and as my grandkids do as well. This is me a very special start to the day. I use to talk to God every day and now that has changed to me talking to ME! For now I feel as if I am realizing that God has always been in me not seperate. I am appreciate of everything even though I may not like everything that happens, lol I still accept this as part of growing within, no more running from it either as that does not let me confront what it is I need to confront. I realize now how much we have pretty much manifested everything that comes into our lives and the only way to change it is to change our way of thinking, right? So I think my question here is ...is the Universal Entity our mirror selves? Thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:09 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
When the individual accepts changes in sovereign reality as the shifting persona of the Universal Entity, they live in greater harmony with life itself. Life becomes an exchange of energy between the individual and the Universal Entity that is allowed to play out without judgment and experienced without fear. This is the underlying meaning of unconditional love: to experience life in all its manifestations as a single, unified intelligence that responds perfectly to the projected image of the human instrument.

Duh me :lol:
I cannot wait till this applies itself to my everyday living, without judgment to anyone and or anything or even my own actions get judgment from myself so instead I need to love that part of myself and look at why I am judging it? So perhaps there is more to me that I am not forgiving? Or is what I have been brought up on to believe? I take full respondsibilities for all that I choose to live by, no one else shares that but me because I AM THE ONLY ONE that can change everything that results in my life.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:13 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
It is for this reason that when the human instrument projects gratitude to the Universal Entity, regardless of circumstance or condition, life becomes increasingly supportive in opening the human instrument to activate its Source Codes and live life within the framework of the synthesis model of expression. The feeling of gratitude coupled with the mental concept of appreciation is expressed like an invisible message in all directions and at all times. In this particular context, gratitude to the Universal Entity is the overarching motive behind all forms of expression that the human instrument aspires to.

I have noticed on days that are pretty good within me and I FEEL that loving energy coming out how it affects folks and what it does to them. I SEEE that energy moving towards those that I am talking or sharing with blend in and then it seems to react something inside them and before you know it, everything at that moment is just really really GOOD and WELL with all and from there on it seems to just keep on passing on and on, so is this what this is saying? Though I am not sure its activating anything yet, lol, I do not think I am that far advanced to acknowledge that within me as of yet, lol maybe some day I will

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
to answer the questions in your first post: based upon my personal understanding.

My question is were we born with encoded Source codes and does it apply to all of us? Yes, the Source Codes are part of the original design of the SECU... we all have equal potential and are progressing towards "wholeness" at our own desired rate
Quote:
This is the level of capability that was "seeded" within the entity model of expression when it was initially conceived by First Source.

I also feel this is a choice amongst us as to when it does activate we can either go with it or deny it, right? Not exactaly... the Human Instrument is the one who "triggers" the activation...it doesn't just "happen"... it is a choice one makes (based on Free Will and a desire to become whole again) once it becomes aware of the Entities desire to transform and be whole. This is why the first step in this process is to "discover" ones (higher) SELF.
Quote:
Nevertheless, the human instrument is critical in facilitating the transformational experience and causing it to trigger -- like a metamorphosis -- the integration of the formful identities into the Sovereign Integral

Does this mean also that the closer 2012 comes we will transformed even faster once we start breaking down the walls we have build up over the many lives we have had and start living from the heart? The central sun or the energy coming from the Galactic Center, which we are experiencing now, due to the Earth's alignment IS activating our DNA... however, this is not the same as triggering the activation of our Source Codes...which is a conscious choice based upon our free will. It does not result in a "transformation".
Those who's DNA is becoming active due to the Central Sun's energy, have not willfully triggered a transformation...and are not consciously aware of its effects upon their bodies... this will result in confusion, and most likely they will "burn out" because they have not prepared themselves for this super energy.
The "transformation" process, allows for a "higher brain" to be developed... that can handle this energy surge...and as we reprogram ourselves to understand the Language of the Heart...the heart becomes energized and acts as a filter for it. (a guide for techniques to do this is found in the Lyricus Discourses)
The activation of Source codes, allows this energy to be beneficially dispersed through out the body...and the energy of the Central Sun will complete the transformation or activation of the Source Codes...this is why James has mentioned "being prepared" several times.

Last edited by starduster on Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I wake up to every morning being grateful for that happens to me before the day starts no matter what comes my way, I enjoy watching the birds surround the many feeders I have located throughout my yard and as my grandkids do as well. This is me a very special start to the day. I use to talk to God every day and now that has changed to me talking to ME! For now I feel as if I am realizing that God has always been in me not seperate. I am appreciate of everything even though I may not like everything that happens, lol I still accept this as part of growing within, no more running from it either as that does not let me confront what it is I need to confront. I realize now how much we have pretty much manifested everything that comes into our lives and the only way to change it is to change our way of thinking, right?

how wonderful to have this "attitude" and awareness of who you are ! Congratulations ! Your personal preferences are allowing you to re-establish Source Reality in your "local Universe"

So I think my question here is ...is the Universal Entity our mirror selves?
that may be harder to answer, the UE, mirrors our selves...but we may ignore it even moreso than we ignore the fact that everyone in our lives serves as a mirror...

The UE, serves us, and that is the purpose of its creation... this is best explained here:
http://www.wingmakers.com/lyricus4.html

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Duh me :lol:
I cannot wait till this applies itself to my everyday living, without judgment to anyone and or anything or even my own actions get judgment from myself so instead I need to love that part of myself and look at why I am judging it? So perhaps there is more to me that I am not forgiving? Or is what I have been brought up on to believe? I take full respondsibilities for all that I choose to live by, no one else shares that but me because I AM THE ONLY ONE that can change everything that results in my life.

yes, it is a huge responsibility that many refuse to accept to become aware that we are our own "savior"... :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
I have noticed on days that are pretty good within me and I FEEL that loving energy coming out how it affects folks and what it does to them. I SEEE that energy moving towards those that I am talking or sharing with blend in and then it seems to react something inside them and before you know it, everything at that moment is just really really GOOD and WELL with all and from there on it seems to just keep on passing on and on, so is this what this is saying? Though I am not sure its activating anything yet, lol, I do not think I am that far advanced to acknowledge that within me as of yet, lol maybe some day I will

I intuit, that perhaps reading the Energetic Heart paper might enhance your understanding of these energetic transfers ... which are both simple and profound... you will find it here: http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/energeticheart(epaper).pdf

other versions of this paper (dial up and print format) can be found by scrolling (way down) in the What's new section of the website :wink:

Thank you for this opportunity you offer, to share my own "personal wisdom" for your discernment... we all have our "own truth" and I hope others will be inspired to add their own perspectives to your questions...so that we might all be enhanced

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:11 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thank you for taking the time to share with me what you think! I appreciate all inputs dearly and will look even more for my answers not only on the outside but on the inside as well! For I feel when we turn inwards for all our answers then we have come a long ways. How many of us have often look outside ourselves for all the answers? Too many I think me included, lol I DO listen to what you all have to say as I can see from past posts, that you all have worked your way up, too and I can only imagine that it was not easy at all! So I will continue to FIND MYSELF through all these lessons that are provided for us and Thank you so much now off to read more, lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:22 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
One of the
reasons that earth is now populated with 6.5 billion people is that it is the
theater of interest to a vast assortment of cosmic beings incarnating to help
in, and observe, this planetary transition.

Now this what really blows my mind and has me questioning just How Many are there? :lol: I mean beyond all of us here on this earth? Maybe no one can answer that huh? lol :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:44 pm 
Posting Freak

ha ha... there is only ONE...EnLakech (I am another you)... :wink:

in another place, that escapes me, James mentions that we need that many to make this "shift"... when you consider what a small percentage of the population is really engaged in this transformation...it would take these billions to allow for a "critical mass" to emerge... and why sharing this info is so important...

as he reveals in the Energetic Heart paper, what we know is broadcast over the Interface Zone's network...globally...in a matter of seconds... but how many have their "doors" open or their receiver ON?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:37 am 
 YIM  Profile

to honestly answer that? I do not think many have at this point!! So many of us are still stuck in that old mindframe and I think what will it take to jar us all awake? and now I put myself in here too as I am responsible for me being a part of that same mindframe for a long time, I honestly do not know that answer nor do I dwell on what it could be but it could start with the truth coming out in many things that just might open the door for many, always that hope, lol, but here is another thought I have...if Lucifer is the Animus and the reason they are here is to gain a soul and take control and I know that in the long run? That its not going to happen, but? Lucifer is part of us, right? he came from the First Source as well as we did, then how is it possible to create a whole race without a soul? I am thinking which I need not to do, :lol: , but are they like robots in a human form? dunno I say lol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:47 am 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
There is not a
single Messiah, Prophet or Savior in this era that will come and balance
these elitist forces. In our time, it is a co-mingling of cosmic, extraterrestrial
and human forces because the stakes are too important, the
macroenvironment too complicated, and the histories too muddled for any
one person to step forward and help humanity leap over the hurdles that lie ahead.

This is one really awakening point for humanity as so many think that Christ is coming back and save us and for all my life which is really amazing is I knew this would not happen as why would it? Why would one dear soul who already came and tried to teach us to change come back and receive the same thing but maybe not as cruel as it was then but maybe even more crueler in other ways come back to deal with that again? I mean WHY would so many HMS think that would happen? I think it showed me how so set we are in this belief and how we THINK we need a savior when all we have to do is LOOK within us for that savior. We are our own saviors, I known this and FEEL this so it amazes me when churches still teach this theory to all HMS and how they cling to it...Yes it would and will take something very shocking if not so close to a castrophe to wake us up from that!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:53 am 
Posting Freak

There are other groups doing what they can and in sincerity from their hearts too and that counts, this is too big just for the very small percentage of people cognizant of these WMM. So it isn't only the WMM that is doing it. There is HeartMath, the Noetic Sciences, various intense focus groups around the globe, to name a few and James has never said that these materials are the only way, he says they are a proven way and not the way for everyone. He's always said it's global and if you notice he never puts down any sincere heartfelt efforts no matter what religion or philosophy. How could he when he emphasizes the inclusiveness of the Energetic Heart? There may be much more going on than meets the eye and I'll bet on that. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:09 am 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
There are other groups doing what they can and in sincerity from their hearts too and that counts, this is too big just for the very small percentage of people cognizant of these WMM. So it isn't only the WMM that is doing it. There is HeartMath, the Noetic Sciences, various intense focus groups around the globe, to name a few and James has never said that these materials are the only way, he says they are a proven way and not the way for everyone. He's always said it's global and if you notice he never puts down any sincere heartfelt efforts no matter what religion or philosophy. How could he when he emphasizes the inclusiveness of the Energetic Heart? There may be much more going on than meets the eye and I'll bet on that. :D

Thanks for that input, Shaylana and are these groups available online as well? So if WMM is not the only one and there are others out there doing and or trying to bring us all to this point of opening up to our potential of who we really are then there is that possibility of even more connections? or bringing about the awakening we are all wanting? Meaning finding out who and what we are?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:34 am 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
It may not sound complicated enough for some of you. This mission may
even feel small and somewhat insignificant, given the grandeur of the cause.
Perhaps some of you might feel that it’s not really using your full potential
as a channel of the divine impulse. This is the mind-ego speaking to you.
Listen to your heart and its intelligence. What does it feel when you read
these words?

What I feel when reading this is that every action whether small or large is going to help for the greater cause! Bringing us back to who and what really are!! For even in the smallest action will bring about a ripple effect that a large one can do as well! So if its small or large we are all helping to bring in that that is needed to succeed, right? I think so, :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:39 am 
Posting Freak

Raindancer for the most part the most sincere ones point you in the direction of yourself and going within and being your own leader, your own master, your own teacher. What is difficult about that for most is that they are so used to following someone or having their attention directed outward for answers they don't trust or know that they are the answer for themselves. It's usually through resonance in particular that you are drawn to certain things. However the resonance can change in time as you get familiar with things and feel a greater resonance for other things instead. But, the greatest resonance is for that which you have rediscovered within yourself and that is what theses materials are endeavoring to do, is to remind you of what you already are. I'm here and have been with the materials since almost before they hit the web . For myself, nothing resonates with me like these materials do and I have experienced other "teachings" so to speak and some very profound. But these materials do it for me in their utter consistency . And they won't allow you to make them dogmatic or so dependent on them that you forget what drew you to them to begin with. There is so much subtlety with these materials. And the reason for James being anonymous is because it's too easy to make someone into a guru or teacher and then leave it all up to them to do what you need to do for your own understanding. These are a guide as James has said over and over again and they are proven effective by doing it which is the mark of the highest of teachings from anywhere. If they can't be lived in a clear and consistent manner, honestly, and in a way that feels good and works for the doer then what's the point?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:44 am 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Herein is one of the keys. It is not about actions and words; it is about the
feeling world of the individual and how coherently they express this world
from their heart—not with overstated appreciation or soft sentiments, but
rather the clear intelligence of emotional support unhindered by histories,
memories, expectations, or judgments.

Here is where are the walls must be broken down in order to stay unconflicted. For it is in these, memories, histories, expectations and judgments that we have these walls and not from just this life but all lives before this one. Wow I do think too much roflol :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:50 am 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
In ancient times the heart was regarded as the seat of soul. It was the
gateway between the world of soul and the world of the body-mind. It has,
in the science of the last 300 years, undergone a repositioning as a
mechanical pump of remarkable biological properties, but nonetheless, a
mechanism of blood distribution and little more.

How right he is in this!!! We do regard the heart as being nothing but a biological pump of blood distribution and nothing else!! And yet the more we read that there is MORE to the heart than we ever knew!! Then perhaps in that knowledge we all can change a better way to live. FROM THE HEART! We need different doctors :lol: ones that understand that the heart is more!!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:57 am 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
The Creator’s bequest is always flowing your way in the form of love. It
enters you in your energetic heart and “travels” its way to your body. From
your heart it touches your brain and releases hormones into your
bloodstream that—over time perfect your transmissions. Feel this process.
Be aware that it is occurring. Consciously co-create its occurrence. And
when you do, release it with the simple command: “what comes to me flows
through me.”

Wouldn't it be amazing that everyone was saying this on a daily basis? Can you imagine what the outcome would be? :D No more wars, starvations, etc.? I mean we would then all be truly ONE!

So much love and grace in that one simple sentence!!

Quote:
“what comes to me flows
through me.”

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Raindancer wrote:
Quote:
Herein is one of the keys. It is not about actions and words; it is about the
feeling world of the individual and how coherently they express this world
from their heart—not with overstated appreciation or soft sentiments, but
rather the clear intelligence of emotional support unhindered by histories,
memories, expectations, or judgments.

Here is where are the walls must be broken down in order to stay unconflicted. For it is in these, memories, histories, expectations and judgments that we have these walls and not from just this life but all lives before this one. Wow I do think too much roflol :lol:

Wow! This is very profound! When everyone else is having round about intellectual discussions and conflicts because they think too much , here it is . FEELINGS. You nailed it girlfriend! Thank you! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:19 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
These are a guide as James has said over and over again and they are proven effective by doing it which is the mark of the highest of teachings from anywhere. If they can't be lived in a clear and consistent manner, honestly, and in a way that feels good and works for the doer then what's the point?

I am so getting the GIST of this gal! and Thank you! It seems the more I read , the more I am feeling within that I never thought was possible and that is there is a very fine First Source in me that I can lean on and TRUST! so Thank you all for this forum!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:43 pm 
Posting Freak

ummm ummm good... I see that you are able to appreciate the Energetic Heart as much as I do...I do believe it is my favorite of all the "new materials"... with the Rising Heart next on that list...

I also see that you are easily attracted to the Light offered in these materials...and not stumbling over the 'myth" ... which reveals that you, like so many - come here already practicing the "principals" found in the First Philo and have already raised your own frequencies to match the new energy stream... we are so programed (through-out our lives) to find faults,that it is very refreshing to have the fellowship of those who find FS in all organized matter... and who offer a genuine and authentic smile to the "mirror" :D

yes, feelings...are the key...the Language of Light is tied firmly to our emotional system...which speaks in feelings... once we "upgrade" the programed responses, (6th Lyricus Discourse) and get rid of those "learned behaviors" our feeling will easily become "intuitive intelligence"... that which we can trust ...because it comes from the Heart of Hearts :wink:

truth resonates the strings of our heart and causes us to sing in harmony

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:40 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thank you both so much for your inputs, I appreciate it very much! I am feeling things changing within and yet I know I have much more to learn from all of this! I find myself rereading it all if only to see and feel the response I get from just reading them. I am simply amazed at what is happening after I read them. As of today I have not sang, just singing as I use to along time ago when my kids were little because I allowed drama of life catch me up in its wake and these are excuses I know, lol, that I felt I had not the time or energy to just sing a tune, well my grandkids I think are a bit shocked at me right now, roflol, for Nana was singing when they got home from school and that is something they have never heard, lol I know :oops: I am ashamed that I ALLOWED too much distractions to prevent me from simply being myself in the frame of mind that I use to always love to be in, simply free and unworried!! How can I become unconflicted unless I allow myself to see the better sides of things in all things? I really missed just singing, lol and it felt darn good! Perhaps this will continue, I think so as it seemed to make the kids happier and I really love see folks happier so thank you!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:06 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic.

So we manifest every thing that comes into our life? By our thoughts and actions , if we put out negative energy then therefore we bring aroundabout to us! But by putting out love and positive thoughts and actions we then bring that joy and peace into our life and energy. And we simply observed it in the works as well as feeling it in the works. And by feeling it, it reaches out through our energy towards others and therefore giving them a much needed boost to find their own? Or to find a way to find their own through positive feelings and actions. hmmmmmm