WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Chamber Philo 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:36 am 
Posting Freak

So Raindancer hows the pics of graveyards and the orbs? Do you have any new discoveries? :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:59 am 
 YIM  Profile

Beautifully put all of you Thank you! I just noticed the foot roflol How wonderful is that? lol Shay its COLD here and has been at 9 in the morning and I hibernate pretty much most of winter but as soon as spring comes out to play with us I will be out there and your last bunch of pics I really enjoyed very much , again Thank you folks!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:41 am 
 YIM  Profile

ok after reading the first 3 interviews I wondered as to how these organizations have stayed secretive now? Also at this time is Fifteen even alive to complete the BST? or was it even completed? I know there is a possibilitiy that I may not ever know the answer to that but I agree that the artifacts must return to the site as I feel they are whats going to help us but this is my feelings not anyone else's!! Alll my life I have felt that satan was a lie and many things in churches were not telling us the truth but their truths as they know it, lol and I have often ask myself why I felt like this, lol, I was the loner in my family and its never bothered me to be that either if that makes sense too? And all that Neruda has told us and everyone else that reads this, too, is overwhelming lol and I cannot even imagine my family comprehending any of this at all, lol, and yet I sense feelings in me that are stirring awake at different things that I read!! Its like this Ahhhhh Yes that FEELS right! And it DOES FEEL right! But my family Bless their hearts , lol and I love them, are very dramatic about everything and their belief is dedicated to Christ and all the church offers to them! yet they are caught up in ego so much that it amazes me that this is my family roflol! And Control? They thrive off that! Yet I have always taught my children that we have no right to control anything but ourselves! Hence proably why I am out here in the West and they are all in texas, lol, but there are a few mind you, a few that may listen and may try to understand what I am saying concerning all of this and come June when I go there for a month I would love to OPEN them up to this! ok its back to the interviews and thanks again for bearing this with me as I see what each of you are saying and feeling your energy about what you are saying is even more awesome!! So here is another question,Are there any connections to the Animus and the Anu? Thanks again!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:54 pm 
 YIM  Profile

I have printed out a lot of reading materials from this and will be reading them while waiting on the children to get out of school, but here are some questions, too, if all this is truth right? Then all that we were raised on what is truth, did Jesus exists?? Was he also part of the Wingmakers program to open us up? What about the Bible? How much is truth? Or should I say how much was allowed to be told to us?? Neruda talks about old documents that nobody has seen but these upper secret organizations, was Wingmakers part of them or no? After Anu left why let us continue to believing in all that is HMS? Was he coming back and take over where he left? I keep thinking if that was the case then watch out Illuminati roflol some one is here to take ur gold, lol, but something tells me thats not truth!! all of this is leading up to US and will we all awakened to what is the truth? Has all the other sites been located and if some were then were the artifacts taken then too? If these artifacts are suppose to wake up and defend us from Animus then should not the artifacts stay put? Will the other sites if found be done to like we did ours? And whats wrong with the world today if we are not allowed to see these sites and be part of them as intented?? I sense something coming in this year that nots going to be good at all! Yet I continue to output all the Love I have to everyone I encounter everyday , hoping that maybe they too will send love outwardly to all those they encounter! Well off to go read more and Shay? I will be going to Texas June of this year and My aunt and I will be visiting old cemetaries in all of Texas maybe not all but alot! So I will have plenty of pics coming to that site as well from those Have a great day folks and smile, you are LOVED! always!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Raindancer, you might want to read the Q and A section of the website, where others have submitted questions similar to the ones you have, and James gives details that, sometimes explain the materilals better than the LTO :wink:
Use the search engine in the website too... it is a great tool to use to unravel some of these (event) strings :D but don't worry about asking... it gives us all a great opportunity to express what we are learning and to see what it looks like when we say it...before we try it on our friends :lol:

in a way (with a certain perspective) one might see the WMMs as the 2nd coming of Christ Consciousness

Question 17 -- Who was Jesus Christ in relation to the WingMakers?

For those of you who will read these words, and are steeped in Christianity, forgive the manner of my response. I am not a man who communicates delicately when speaking my truth.

Jesus incarnated not for the purpose of begetting a religion. He simply expressed his vision of the spiritual dimensions, making First Source accessible and singular. His fellow humans were so eager for the fulfillment of prophecy that they imposed upon him the mantle of Messiah, which he hesitantly agreed to shoulder.

Jesus presently serves a leadership role in the teaching organization of which I spoke of earlier, which is made up of authentic spiritual leaders of earth. He is very much aware of both the WingMakers and Lyricus. An interesting footnote: While the religious organizations compete for human membership, those teachers who are responsible for the religions' origin operate in collaboration and cooperation beneath the same, bold banner: human evolution. Those teachers who have translated from the physical to the interdimensional realms remain powerful teachers of humanity. They shift their focus from individualistic missions to collaborative missions, and in this spirit of collaboration, become increasingly powerful as change agents for the human condition. Jesus, in particular, operates as a managing director of the teaching organization, and in this role, interfaces with Lyricus on planning and analysis of the Grand Portal.

There is a common understanding among the teaching core that the confluence of science, art, and religion is inevitable, and it will culminate in the scientific discovery of the human soul, and more specifically, how the human soul is designed. Much like the physical body has a human genome, the spiritual body, or Wholeness Navigator, has a spiritual genome. And this genome is far more important to understand than the human because it is the causal element, while the human genome is the receptor.

There are six components to this effort that are coordinated:

1. Lyricus designs, transposes, and installs galactic Tributary Zones to a planetary system

2. Earth teachers (non-physical) prepare the species for acceptance of the Grand Portal

3. Earth teachers (physical) discover the way to the Grand Portal via the Tributary Zones

4. Earth teachers (physical) disseminate and preserve the knowledge of the Grand Portal

5. Earth teachers (physical and non-physical) unite humanity to the Sovereign Integral Network

6. Source Intelligence and Lyricus facilitate the process throughout the Grand Universe

Jesus' role is of high importance in stage two, and in approximately eighty years, in stage five. He essentially leads this process with the collaborative assistance of the entire teaching organization of ascended (non-physical) teachers.

Question 19 -- From your knowledge of cosmogony/cosmology, are we to expect an 'anti- Christ' in the near future? If so, what will be the nature of the anti-Christ? Do we mean a person, a thought pattern, an attitude, an alien, Animus, a country etc?

The concept of an antichrist is deeply penetrating as a mythology and prophecy. It is a very complex subject, and one that I lack sufficient time to properly address. In order to understand the antichrist, you must first understand the Christ, and this is where most definitions or predictions of the antichrist fail.

Christ, non-personalized, is human salvation from the grips of a repressive energy system that places human beings in a survival mode of consciousness. Christ is the Grand Portal. The antichrist, therefore, is represented as a collection of forces that resist the discovery of the Grand Portal for fear of the changes it will bring. Ironically, these forces will be largely generated from religious centers, and consequently, governments, in many instances, will be forced to follow.

If I were to say that the antichrist is organized religion, it would be too general of a statement. I can only tell you that the powers behind humanity's major religious organizations will eventually unite and resist this discovery with all their strength. This has been foreshadowed in many prophecies, but the religious authorities have been loath to share it. It is not commonly understood in religious circles, but the major power centers of religious activity on earth each possess an inner circle of authority, and these individuals are at least dimly aware of these prophecies, and in one instance, are crystal clear about what the future holds in the 21st century.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:04 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
Christ, non-personalized, is human salvation from the grips of a repressive energy system that places human beings in a survival mode of consciousness. Christ is the Grand Portal. The antichrist, therefore, is represented as a collection of forces that resist the discovery of the Grand Portal for fear of the changes it will bring. Ironically, these forces will be largely generated from religious centers, and consequently, governments, in many instances, will be forced to follow.

wow this makes ALOT of sense doesn't it??? I must go there to read it all ty star!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:07 am 
 YIM  Profile

so sorry I have been sick with the flu along with all in my family, its been a hairy week or 2 lol but I got the dvd of wingmakers and been watching it, any recommendations on watching this folks? Its beautiful and the music is peaceful and calming and the the whole thing is awesome to watch but is there going to be more coming out? I have noticed my way of thinking is sure changing fast! even when reading books that have religions in it makes more AWARE is what I want to say? I do believe that when 2012 comes there is not going to be any GREAT bang or total chaos either but a changing of what and how we think and believe. That thats going to be the biggie but noooo chaos that going to bring about the end of times I do not believe in that at all and haven't for a long time! This may sound funny but I am still waiting on when they are going to fianllt annouce that we have ets here and they been here for some time now THAT I would like to see them fess up to lol Have a good weekend folks Hugs to you all

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
sorry to hear that you have been pre-occupied ... but it does give us time to "digest" some of these things. You might also be aware... that there is a physical "morphing" going on in your body also ... some have described them as sympoms very similar to flu ... you might not be aware of the changes, as they are very subtle (unless you OD on the music :lol: ) but here is a helpful guide found in the Journey of Self : http://www.wingmakers.com/humaninstrumentchanges.html

snipet from there: The physical reasons for this have to do with the 10th chromosome and how it regulates the stress-coping capabilities of the body, mind, and emotions. The Wholeness Navigator is called forth by the human instrument, and the human instrument is activated by the intensification of the Wholeness Navigator. The activation of the human instrument causes profound changes to the DNA structure, brain chemistry, and the central nervous system.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:19 pm 

Until We ALL Rise Up and say No More, No More Will I Be A Part Of This Deception...No More Will I Feed It.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:20 pm 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
Until We ALL Rise Up and say No More, No More Will I Be A Part Of This Deception...No More Will I Feed It.

Quote:
"What is stress?

Stress is often misunderstood. Many people look at outside events as the source of stress, but, in fact, the experience of stress is actually caused by our emotional reactions to events. A response to stress is experienced as resistance, tension, strain, or frustration and it throws off our mental and emotional equilibrium keeping us out of sync. Two people in identical circumstances may respond in very different ways (e.g. one may get outwardly reactive, the other, tired and withdrawn) depending upon how they perceive the situation. One thing is certain, stress not only affects our attitudes and outlook, it can also effect our health. By changing how we respond to stressful situations we can change our physiological response to stress. "

HeartMath

:mrgreen:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY