WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Hey there everyone :)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:27 am 

Hi ya'll Been reading the materials since 04 when i got back from mexico and some dear friends of mine introduced me to the website, have found it to be quite fascinating :) What really got me going recently was the orbs thread...thanks.. and then when I saw 1door's pics I was like WTF? But I'm starting to catch on and then I was on ECETI's site and one of the Pics there and the exact same orb that i have seen in 1doors And now i just can't seem to get enough, up late at nights reading as much as possible. Please don't let my user name deter you away..I'm one who used to play a lot of the game World of Warcraft and that was one of my characters and since then the name has stuck with me :lol: I so wish i could be going to Mexico in march in the Yucatan to be with the peeps there....but as for now I'm just glad that I can share with this community in what we seem to be all experiencing. Thanks for allowing me to join and share my experiences too :D

Post subject: Re: Hey there everyone :)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:29 am 

Whoops, excuse me..I apologize ..1Doorway..not 1door

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:47 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
welcome back ...Moonbeast...glad to hear you are enjoying the experience...any "orbs" in your pics of Mexico :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:55 pm 

No, I did'nt have a digital camera with me at the time, But after I read the Orbs thread I went out and bought me one :D
And thanks for the welcome back :)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:26 pm 

Welcome to the forum Moonbeast :D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Moonbeast wrote:
Hi ya'll Been reading the materials since 04 when i got back from mexico and some dear friends of mine introduced me to the website, have found it to be quite fascinating :) What really got me going recently was the orbs thread...thanks.. and then when I saw 1door's pics I was like WTF? But I'm starting to catch on and then I was on ECETI's site and one of the Pics there and the exact same orb that i have seen in 1doors And now i just can't seem to get enough, up late at nights reading as much as possible. Please don't let my user name deter you away..I'm one who used to play a lot of the game World of Warcraft and that was one of my characters and since then the name has stuck with me :lol: I so wish i could be going to Mexico in march in the Yucatan to be with the peeps there....but as for now I'm just glad that I can share with this community in what we seem to be all experiencing. Thanks for allowing me to join and share my experiences too :D

So happy you can join us and the orbs thread too. Perhaps, you would like to share what you were talking about with the pic similar to 1 Doorway's? Post it on that thread? I 'd like to see it. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:28 pm 

http://www.eceti.org/Latest/DSCN0334-1.JPG this is the link to that Pic....as you see it's the same orb that 1doorway has in his various pics :shock: So tonight i'm going to try and capture some orbs at my friends house, his kids are very loving and I'm hoping the orbs will be with us :)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
cool... moon beast... why don't you put these in the "orbs" topic too...and join us there? the more energy the merrier eh? :D

PS, I think that particular energy form is somehow attached to the WMs vibes... and is so strong during the "experiments" because we are so focused or we are usings pics from the WMMs ???

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Moonbeast wrote:
http://www.eceti.org/Latest/DSCN0334-1.JPG this is the link to that Pic....as you see it's the same orb that 1doorway has in his various pics :shock: So tonight i'm going to try and capture some orbs at my friends house, his kids are very loving and I'm hoping the orbs will be with us :)

Wow very cool!!! I'm going to post this on the orbs thread see you there ok? eceti isn't that that ranch where they watch and video tape orbs in eastern Washington?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY