WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: WingMakers: Fact & Fiction
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:26 am 

-

Last edited by SynthAeon on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: WingMakers: Fact & Fiction
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

This is so interesting SynthAeon, its almost like new meaning is coming from every aspect of these materials and you seem to be , if intuiting is the right word, absorbing such subtleties that when you write them others can share the same flow of info. Thank you for boggling my mind. The crystal artifacts are but one of these and especially being a combination of crystal and human DNA.

:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:49 pm 

-

Last edited by SynthAeon on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Are you saying they really existed? I was thinking in terms of the AA story in particular and I am open to almost anything. I was told at one time that when something new in technology hits the mainstream you know its being around for some time if not years before letting the public know about it. So anything is possible. What I meant about what you are writing about is that there is a perception you have to see from a different angle than others who have tried to convey similar info. It feels like you have tapped into something here that is quite intriguing if not bordering on almost mystical. It's interesting how certain topics can take on a life of their own when coming through someone who knows the right questions to ask and are sincere in wanting to know. That's a cute model similar to a scene in 2001.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Are you aware of Zecharia Sitchin and his books about the Ancient Sumerians those glyphs look very similar to some Sumerian glyphs I have seen. An excerpt on the back of "The 12th Planet":

Quote:
IN WHOSE IMAGE WAS ADAM MADE?
Over the years startling evidence has been unearthed revealing the existence of a superior race of beings who once inhabited our world. Travelers from the stars, they arrived eons ago-and planted the genetic seed that would ultimately blossom into a remarkable species...called Man.

The product of thirty years of intensive research, THE 12TH PLANET is the first book in Zecharia Sitchin's controversial Earth Chronicles series-a revolutionary body of work that offers indisputable proof of humanity's extraterrestrial forefathers.

He is meticulous and detailed in his work and it can be a dry read for some but very informative and you may find some connections with what Urantia aficionados talks about. And by the way, some of these extraterrestrial forefathers were master geneticists. This is getting interestinger and interestinger.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes I believe you have done it...and found a topic that we've not researched... I didn't have time to really read into it and scanned the webpage that you linked...but my first thoughts, were of the pyramid that they are unearthing somewhere in that area,(or was that Bulgaria) and the things that I learned from reading the "world history" according to Laura Knight-Jadczyk (signs of the times)... in which she reveals a complete world civilization that spans back 25,000 years and ends where ours begins. She discovered this history by investigating monolithic ruins of building that dot the globe, that are far too big even now for us and all our technology to build...which point to a very advanced race of humans. I believe that she also spoke of an alteration of our DNA at that time, or some other mass hysteria, that caused us to completely forget who we were and where we came from.

I went to research some of these thoughts, and got completely sidetracked by her new webpage format...so I will get back to you with some links if I find them.

This also reminds me of some of the discoveries that never really reach the mainstream, because of their "religious" origins... when quite a few, ancient South American sites were discovered when using the Book of Mormon as a map...even some underwater sites.

I didn't realize how "new" the Urantia book actually is... 1955 wow... I would have never guessed that by reading it... and never thought to question it. I like so many others, read it for the spiritual aspects...and never have been one for details...vie ala difference and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:11 am 
Posting Freak

SynthAeon, you may find this excerpt interesting from "The 12th Planet by Zecharia Sitchin" (p.337-338)

Quote:
"All the Sumerian texts assert that the gods created Man to do their work. Putting the explanation in words uttered by Marduk, the Creation epic reports the decision:

I will produce a lowly Primitive;
"Man" shall be his name.
I will create a Primitive Worker;
He will be charged with the service of the gods,
that they may have their ease.

The very terms by which the Sumerians and Akkadians called "Man" bespoke his stature ad purpose: He was a lulu ("primitive"), a lulu amelu ("primitive worker"), an awilum ("laborer"). That man was created to be a servant of the gods did not strike the ancient peoples as a peculiar idea at all. In biblical times, the deity was "Lord," "Sovereign," "King," "Ruler," "Master." The term that is commonly translated as "worship" was in fact avod ("work"). Ancient and biblical Man did not "worship" his god; he worked for him.

No sooner had the biblical Deity, like the gods in Sumerian accounts, created Man , than he planted a garden and assigned Man to work there:

And the Lord God took the "Man"
and placed him in the garden of Eden
to till it and to tend it.

Later on, the Bible describes the Deity "strolling in the garden in the breeze of the day," now that the new being was there to tend the garden of Eden. How far is this version from the Sumerian texts that described how the gods clamored for workers so that they could rest and relax?

In the Sumerian versions, the decision to create Man was adopted by the gods in their Assembly. Significantly, the Book of Genesis - purportedly exalted the achievements of a sole Deity - uses the plural Elohim (literally, "deities") to denote "God" and reports an astonishing remark:

And Elohim said:
"Let us make Man in our image,
after our likeness."

Whom did the sole but plural Deity address, and who were the "us" in whose plural image and plural likeness Man was to be made? The Book of Genesis does not provide the answer. Then, when Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of the Tree of Knowing, Elohim issued a warning to the same unnamed colleagues: "Behold, Man has become as one of us, to know good and evil."

Since the biblical story of Creation, like the other tales of beginnings in Genesis stems from Sumerian origins, the answer is obvious. Condensing the many gods into a single Supreme Deity , the biblical tale is but an edited version of the Sumerian reports of the discussions in the Assembly of the Gods.

The Old Testament took pains to make clear that Man was neither a god or from the heavens. "the Heavens are the Heavens of the Lord, unto Mankind Earth He hath given. " The new beings are called "the Adam" because he was created of the adama, the earth's soil. He was, in other words, "the Earthling."

Lacking only certain "knowing" and a divine span of life the Adam was in all other respects created in the image (salem) and likeness (dmut) of his Creator(s). The use of both terms in the text was meant to leave no doubt that Man was similar to the God(s) both physically, externally and internally.

In all ancient pictorial depictions of gods and men, this physical likeness is evident. Although the biblical admonition against worship of pagan images gave rise to the notion that the Hebrew God had neither image nor likeness , not only the Genesis tale but other biblical reports attest to the contrary. The God of the ancient Hebrews could be seen face-to-face, could be wrestled with, could be heard and spoken to; he had a head and feet, hands and fingers, and a waist. The biblical God and his emissaries looked like men and acted like men-because men were created to look like and act like the gods."

Do with this what you will. This is worth checking out because of the possibility of cloning way back when. Could it be said we are "clones" of the gods? A Master Geneticist back then was female and her name was Ninhursag or "Mammu-the forerunner of our "mom" or "mamma". She and her half brother Enki created the "Adam" after some trial and error . The first real functioning to par "Man" enjoyed the protective confines of her womb.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:42 am 
Posting Freak

I must have read that book a dozen times, back in the late 80s...I gave it to everyone for xmas...lol

they have ridiculed Stichin unmercifully but the truth "sticks" as Dr N says...and that is what glues these things together...it doesn't matter where the truth comes from...it has coherence and you can build upon it.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:33 am 
Posting Freak

People now find this kind of info hard to swallow, back in the 80's I can imagine what it was like, except for the younger ones...

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: WingMakers, Adamson project
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:29 am 

-

Last edited by SynthAeon on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: WingMakers, Adamson project
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

SynthAeon wrote:
Zachariah Sitchin's not a credible source, but let's not get into that debate, and the less said about Laura Knight-Jadczyk the better.

I suspect that without the Adamson Project, there would be no WingMakers.

Maybe... Someone else who has the information can provide some background data?

I don't want to debate the credibility of Sitchin with you. However, if this is anything like what you did with HeartMath without really checking it out for yourself, then I question what you say about Sitchin.(Look what's happening with HeartMath and The Global Coherence Project and it keeps growing and HeartMath is revered for its SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH by scientists and others all over the world.) I never rely on second hand info without checking it for myself . Do you discredit him because of what someone else said or did you find your own proof of his credibility being questionable? No debate, I would appreciate knowing why you think he is not a credible source.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I think Stichin is getting a bad rap too...if he had not jumped to some conclusions...no one would have gone down that road...and just look at all the doors he opened...a virtual Pandora's box of new ways to think of things...and a lot of the stuff that was originally poo pooed is turning out to be true...snicker.

what's that saying, first they laugh at you, then they ridicule, then they can't kiss your ass enough...ha ha

doesn't seem to have slowed his research down any. :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:06 am 

-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:48 am 
Posting Freak

well, I have reached a brick wall, none of the search engines have anything to offer, other that an interesting search being done of geneology by people with the sir name Adamson

http://www.adamsonancestry.com/dna/dna_and_me.html

as you may be aware, there is much debate upon where Eden actually was...and while Stitchin and others using the Bible for reference...have drawn our attention to Summer...the Mormons believe, via divine revelation, that the actual location is in Middle America...in Missouri called Adam-Ondi-Amen ... and say when they came upon the actual location, in their movement west...that there was a huge pile of rocks put there by the Native Americans...who had been told by a "white man" some five hundred years previous to that time, that this is where first man came up from center earth...and they left their personal stones there in some sort of pilgrimage to remember the spot.

I actually went there twice, on cross country trips...to see how it "felt"... it is a undeveloped valley, that now belongs to the LDS Church, who have fenced off the road and put up a marker.... with a creek ruining through it... I took a stone from that creekbed, and it sits on my shelf today. see map here:

http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-en ... /tpod.html

ImageImageImage

Latter-day Discovery

History of the Church, 3:34-35
Saturday, May 19, 1838 -- This morning we struck our tents and formed a line of march, crossing Grand River at the mouth of Honey Creek and Nelson's Ferry. Grand River is a large, beautiful, deep and rapid stream, during the high waters of Spring, and will undoubtedly admit of navigation by steamboat and other water craft. At the mouth of Honey Creek is a good landing. We pursued our course up the river, mostly through timber, for about eighteen miles, when we arrived at Colonel Lyman Wight's home. He lives at the foot of Tower Hill (a name I gave the place in consequence of the remains of an old Nephite altar or tower that stood thee), where we camped for the Sabbath.

In the afternoon I went up the river about half a mile to Wight's Ferry, accompanied by President Rigdon, and my clerk, George W. Robinson, for the purpose of selecting and laying claim to a city plat near said ferry in Daviess County, township 60, ranges 27 and 28, and sections 25, 36, 31, and 3 0, which the brethren called "Spring Hill," but by the mouth of the Lord it was named Adam-ondi-Ahman, because, said He, it is the place where Adam shall come to visit his people, or the Ancient of Days shall sit, as spoken of by Daniel the Prophet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Abraham O. Smoot, a member of the survey team for Adam-ondi-Ahman, is quoted as having said that Joseph
Smith was not present when "Adam's Altar" was discovered: President Smoot said that he and Alanson Ripley, while surveying at the town [i.e., Adam-ondi-Ahman], which was about 22 miles from Jackson County, Missouri, came across a stone wall in the midst of a dense forest of underbrush. The wall was 30 feet long, 3 feet thick, and 4 feet high. It was laid in mortar or cement. When Joseph visited the place and examined the wall he said it was the remains of an altar built by Father Adam and upon which he offered sacrifices after he was driven from the Garden of Eden. He said that the Garden of Eden was located in Jackson County, Missouri. The whole town of Adam-ondi-Ahman was in the midst of a thick and heavy forest of timber and the place was named in honor of Adam's altar. The Prophet explained that it was upon this altar where Adam blessed his sons and his posterity, prior to his death. (BYU Studies, Vol. 13, No. 4, p.565)

!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Book of Mormon is not, as many believe, a history of the Latter Day Saints, but an account of ancient people (two families) that traveled to the Western Hemisiphere in boats (see the book Kon Tiki) from Jerusalem and landed in South America. It includes the "Book of Ether" which is another history of people who migrated there at the time of Peleg (when the earth was divided) and the rise and fall of their civilization, perhaps thousand of years previous to Nephi's descendents. Although it has been ridiculed, archeologist have used it as a guide book and discovered ancient ruins of vast cities ... and its narative matches the "history" of native people who tell of a Teacher...a white man, who traveled the Americas and taught the natives about "heaven"...and the book, now almost 180 years in print has never been debunked...even though it has been highly ridiculed, it was accepted by most native Americans (north and south) as the "Indian Bible"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:28 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Hello.

I have always had an adverse reaction to Laura Knight-Jadczyk myself.
When I saw them channel for the first time was in what the %$#@$@%(BLEEP) do we know.
If there wasn't a widely known theatrical channeller in the 80's there would have been a void, filled by someone else.
Even touching the covers of her books, I am repelled.
Zachariah Sitchin is also someone I have avoided.
I am not discounting the fact that former civilizations exist on earth little known by our modern history presented by so called science.
ET has been coming and going on earth as well.
I just don't trust Zachariah Sitchin for reasons of my own.

If the Adamson Project had anything to do with Human Genetic Engineering and human cloning, we probably wouldn't hear a trace of it unless there was an intentional disinformation leak.
I'm just sayin'...
These underground science types are well controlled by the world management team.
If there was genetic material in the AA site it's intentional deposit would also be very hush hush.
What use would any of us have for this DNA data anyway besides curiosity?
Peace,
~R

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:56 pm 
Posting Freak

yeah, rick, I have that same "red flag" come up when I read LJK and I can't really explain it (maybe it was programed in ?) When I read her book "The Secret History of the World"... there were many things I just could not swallow...but then again there were many more that kept me reading, and helped me connect the dots.

Her "discovery" of a far more ancient civilization that was "erased" from the mind of "man" is supported by physical evidence... offers us the only explanation -so far .Others refuse to admit that this model of humanity is not the only one in existence. Stichin's reasoning, again is "original"... and is repulsive because it shows how vulnerable Human's are... something we are loathe to admit in our arrogance and ignorance...but I am still willing to read what they have to say, because they appear to be the only source we have right now...

It could very well be, that their theories are just as wrong as those of the "Scholars" who declared the earth was flat, based upon a limited amount of data...and explains why their theories are less digestible to our (sub-)consciousness ...I notice that the WMMs ... while admitting to other "templates" seem to leap over the notion that these were any more advanced species ... suggesting that we are the ultimate "advanced" template that will evolve into the "perfect" synthesis being - and equal their intelligence.

Post subject: Ramtha, Laura Knight-Jadczyk
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:21 pm 

-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 5:38 pm 
Posting Freak

ha ha...what can be confused...I will confuse... murphy's intention(al) law

Post subject: Ramtha, Laura Knight-Jadczyk
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:17 am 
 YIM  Profile

SynthAeon wrote:
Er... Just in case of any confusion, the 'What the Bleep' film featured JZ Knight who channels Ramtha. Laura Knight-Jadczyk channelled the Cassiopaeans.

I know Knight-Jadczyk has mentioned WingMakers, but I really don't think she's had much to say of any real significance as to the fact or fiction of it, then again I'm willing to be proven wrong.

Oh~ my bad.
See what I get for dissing channelers?
Forget I said anything. :P
I love everybody, even the liars, snake-oil salesmen and cheats.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:57 am 

-

Last edited by SynthAeon on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:30 am 
Posting Freak

thank you SA for that (2nd) link, If I have ever read this report, I have forgotten it...I remember a much shorter version, included in the FS disk ... I was most impressed with what was quoted from the disc...

Quote:
"These time capsules will eventually act as a communication bridge between contemporary humans and their future selves. The WingMakers will act as the responsible elder brother who returns to help the next two generations of humans build a global culture that prepares the human species to take its next evolutionary leap. This new leap will include the design and development of a whole new species based on the human genotype and soul.

which is a validation of what I personally have gleaned from the WMMs... while this evolutionary leap will eventually encompass all of humanity, the WMMs allow us to trigger this individually now, and activate the extra two senses we have heretofore not utilized.

their reference to a NWO is also quite revealing... and makes what we are experiencing globally easier to digest

Quote:
"The time capsules we have left behind provide technology, art, and philosophy, indeed, an entire language that will, in time, develop two additional senses of the human instrument. The genetic composition of the human species was conceived to have 7 senses. You have, in recent times, begun to refer to the 6th sense or the sense of intuition. There is a 7th and most powerful sense, and it is the sense that is linked to time-travel, which is linked to space travel. "However, before these two additional senses of the human instrument can be fully activated, there must be a global culture representing a unified and fully integrated earth. Our mission is to develop the specie's genetic capabilities to include these two new senses while simultaneously ensuring that a global culture is developed that unifies the human species under one leadership, one culture, and one pre-eminent philosophy. "If this sounds like an improbable goal, we can assure you of its success because we live in the time when it is so. And if you need further proof of our mission, simply learn our language, and you will have your proofŠ"

I also see your reference to the Adamson Project ... which again emphasizes the fact that I never read this paper before...and seems to be quite different than that which the Urantians are researching ...?
Quote:
our preliminary suspicions are that the WingMakers use an encoded language that has an effect on the subconscious mind of building holistic sensory perception in the cerebrospinal system. Which is to say that two of our best 12x linguistic experts claim to have improved mental acuity, visual perception, intuition, and creative skills as a direct result of working on the project. It is as though the very process of deciphering their language equips the mind with a new form of intelligence that can best be described as holistic and penetrating at the same time -- characteristics we have been trying to genetically engineer for over 15 years in the AdamSon Project.

I am glad that someone thought to preserve the original website...I have bits and pieces of it...and understand more fully why some of you believe that it was "diluted"... maybe, because it was more widely accepted than perhaps expected...this was done to keep from having it shut down completely... as you know...more and more websites are being banned by TPTB... for whatever reasons...while the WMMs continue to grow at a pace that is hardly noticeable...and could be by design. I happen to trust this version is "what should be"... and recognize that very few have actually taken advantage of what is available ... so few, in fact, it presents no threat to anyone as it plants seed in others who drift in an out...and can easily be dismissed as an obvious "myth" by others, since it defines itself as one, in the introduction ... which, to me, is a stroke of genius 8)

Quote:
The entire project has been given a security envelope consistent with its 12x classification. Contingency plans for misinformation campaigns targeting public, media, government, intelligence, and foreign relations, as well as personnel risks, have all been developed and are ready to deploy should scenario triggers require their deployment.

anyway, thanks again for including these links...it is almost like getting "new materials" for me ... The first link's wording change, is so very insignificant, IMO, along with the other slight changes, I feel sure that they were made because James recognized the need to use words that were less linked to "word association" programs now in effect thanks to mass media's (hollywood and TV land) link to the secret gov,s plan to keep us submerged in fear and ignorance :roll:

Last edited by starduster on Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:19 pm 

Can anyone solve the mystery of the signatures on some of the paintings on the old wingmakers site. I don't have a magnifying glass to see them properly. They must have had some magic dissapearing type ink/paint 'cause they are gone from the new site :-)

http://www.wingmakers.com/arrow/chambers/chamber20.html

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:57 pm 
Posting Freak

right click on the pics...and select "save to" and put them in a doc or file... then you don't need a magnifying glass, because you can zoom in til you see nothing but dots...lol

as for the signature, this is has been discussed at great lenght, but I don't remember what the conclusions were because it was nothing I was interested in...but it seems to me that there was only one with a discernable signature and the others were questionable... maybe they will reveal James' "real" name...ha ha...and that could be why they were "fixed" in later version... One person even said they saw one of the painting in a school book, I had a copy of that book but it wasn't in my edition... Another swore that the WMMs were the collective production of a cold war class of psychics he attended school with in Czechoslovakia - no telling what stories circulate the web ... seriously, what difference does it make who painted them, if they work?

just chalk it up to "mythology" ...snicker...

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:27 pm 

Thanks starduster, I suppose I was hoping to see James' name !! Darn, foiled again :-)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 5:41 am 

-

Last edited by SynthAeon on Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.