WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: HEAVY PHYSICAL STUFF
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:33 am 

I have noted one all-pervasive thing since my daily scale up Wmm’s slippery glacier – a low grade vertigo, and a partial collapse of space and time. I am trying to not exaggerate, stay precise. Has anybody experienced serious physical stuff like that? If you have, please tell me about it, it would be a comfort to hear.

I won’t give examples here, they would be legion, and I don’t want to influence anyone’s (hoped for) reply. I’ve taken the right medical steps, had a neuro-scientist deal with it, had a CT Scan which the doctor says is spotless but for a tiny ischemic lesion, which many people have. Moreover, he does not want to medicate me as the experience I describe is partly blissful as well as scary. But honestly, since the impact of this material, I hardly seem to be physically here. In the morning I can scarcely remember the “me”’ of myself. Perhaps I should just chill-out about reading WMM’s all the time? I’m going to go on, go for broke, no matter the outcome.

Any advice?

Post subject: Re: HEAVY PHYSICAL STUFF
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
It may have more to do with the elevation of the planet's frequencies...than the WMMs...however they do inspire tremendous JOY! as the door are all flung open and LIGHT floods in. I suggest you find that "zero point" of neutrality...the smiling heart offers. (Neutral Heart Technique - My Journey - James' Notes - http://www.eventtemples.com)

It reminds me of a moonlight swim, when the air, water and your body are all the same temperature and you are floating...in gratitude.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:57 am 

I beleave its not the material you've found done this to you, but how you received it.
I've acquainted with WMM by buying a First Source CD in 2000. Reading material and trying to percept it intellectually made some serious disorders to me back then. I had unexplainable fear, constant stress, bad sleep and uneasiness; that led to some physical disorders. It lasted for quite some time.

If that helps this is how I got "fixed":
My way out of that stressfull uneasiness took me a while.
First I had to learn how to empty my mind, leave it "clean of thoughts". Just pretend you are meditating: sit, relax and try to force out any thought out of your head. Do it on regular basis.
Second I had to learn how to build a "fortress of calm". Its hard to explain how it is felt or how to build one, you'll know how it is when you feel it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi,
Yes, when you start shifting...accessing new layers of expanded consciousness the effects on the body can be very disorientating and frightening. The increased energy levels can feel really overwhelming physically at first.
For me it took me about six months of getting used to navigating in 'warp drive' before i could calm down into feeling okay again.

The first thing is to understand that it is not a symptom of illness and you have gotten though that....I was panicky and unable to drive for about a year, my kidneys and adrenals were working overtime with processing all the fear i was experiencing and then it was over....and i was different, but okay....that was about 9 years ago.

In the last 4 years my vision has been strange. My vision before was exactly the same in both eyes and then it changed. Now my left eye is seeing differently from my dominant right eye.. my left eye feels as if it is receiving information differently than before, they track together fine but it is as if they are somehow each focused in different dimensions...for the past 4 years my health has been very good too, i haven't had to take as much as an asprin.

seed

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:14 pm 
Posting Freak

I can understand those reactions, if the WMMs were the first time you ever became acquainted with "conspiracy" ... secret government, or many of the other things they touch on... some people are not "ready" to hear about ET or time travel...the realization of how we are, as populations, manipulated could be very unsettling to a lot of people who have not been exposed to this type of information before. Even the "revelations" about the Luciferians, could really "rearrange your mental deck" if you were never confronted with alternate beliefs...may cause some anxiety or sleepless nights.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe the FS cd is even embedded... The first one we were told about that would "trigger" a transformation was the Chamber 10 album...and that was only if you listened seven times in a row, uninterrupted, which is a lot harder than it sounds... I did notice a physical change after that, but it was not unpleasant, it was an inner vibration...that I liken to "purring" now and find reassuring. There was one of the Hamoki Project albums that impacted me physically also and I don't drive with it on...but that was only for the first couple of times I listen to it.

Over the years, there have been times, when I listened to the music -non stop- for months at a time...I couldn't seem to get enough of the GP album, and it is still my favorite...as well as Chamber 3. But none of this is to discredit what you are saying...each person is unique, and as you say, "receive" these materials differently. We have all discussed the music, as each new cd was released and no one (so far) has had the adverse effects you speak of, that I am aware of.

Some people have said that reading the materials has change their life...and it has had that effect on me, but it was more like being let out of a box...I think more globally now...and am confident that we can be the change we want to see in the world...by changing our thinking, one person at a time.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:04 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I can understand those reactions, if the WMMs were the first time you ever became acquainted with "conspiracy" ... secret government, or many of the other things they touch on... some people are not "ready" to hear about ET or time travel...the realization of how we are, as populations, manipulated could be very unsettling to a lot of people who have not been exposed to this type of information before. Even the "revelations" about the Luciferians, could really "rearrange your mental deck" if you were never confronted with alternate beliefs...may cause some anxiety or sleepless nights.

I may be wrong, but I don't believe the FS cd is even embedded... The first one we were told about that would "trigger" a transformation was the Chamber 10 album...and that was only if you listened seven times in a row, uninterrupted, which is a lot harder than it sounds... I did notice a physical change after that, but it was not unpleasant, it was an inner vibration...that I liken to "purring" now and find reassuring. There was one of the Hamoki Project albums that impacted me physically also and I don't drive with it on...but that was only for the first couple of times I listen to it.

Over the years, there have been times, when I listened to the music -non stop- for months at a time...I couldn't seem to get enough of the GP album, and it is still my favorite...as well as Chamber 3. But none of this is to discredit what you are saying...each person is unique, and as you say, "receive" these materials differently. We have all discussed the music, as each new cd was released and no one (so far) has had the adverse effects you speak of, that I am aware of.

Some people have said that reading the materials has change their life...and it has had that effect on me, but it was more like being let out of a box...I think more globally now...and am confident that we can be the change we want to see in the world...by changing our thinking, one person at a time.

Star the First Source CD is embedded in the music and there are secret passages that will be activated over time as more and more material is released. Also with the First Source cd it is meant for certain individuals to activate or initiate them . It's kind of like before incarnating in these bodies this time we created certain talisman as reminders when in the body of what we are here to do , our purpose if you may. These materials are quite the talisman. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:03 am 
Posting Freak

humm...how can they change the materials on a disk...that you own?
those links were symbolic (or unfinished) .... of the original website ... just like the "link" in the Lyricus website.

it says in the materials that the WMs either "whisper" inspiring "original thoughts" to a receptive mind

or they approach you in sleep ... and take you to TZ for deeper education

I have talked to several members who have had this experience of "going to schools in dream time"
it is not like an "abduction" because your Free Will is never violated...but in the RH heart paper it explains that the Central Sun teachers ...live in the 5th dimension and "teach" the Teachers of Light from there.

Quote:
The Planetary Teachers are generally embodied, while the Central Sun Teachers are mostly operating in their light bodies on higher dimensions, and in some cases, other galaxies

The writings of the Planetary Teachers are telepathically transmitted by the Central Sun Teacher, who in turn translate the energetics of the CS and step-down these higher energies into the vocabulary of the human family...The CS , in essence, is opening the channels of telepathic communication to the Teachers of Light so they are able to transmit the vibratory energies to the general masses entrenched in the energetic quagmire of the previous and current dimensions.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:38 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
humm...how can they change the materials on a disk...that you own?
those links were symbolic (or unfinished) .... of the original website ... just like the "link" in the Lyricus website.

it says in the materials that the WMs either "whisper" inspiring "original thoughts" to a receptive mind

or they approach you in sleep ... and take you to TZ for deeper education

I have talked to several members who have had this experience of "going to schools in dream time"
it is not like an "abduction" because your Free Will is never violated...but in the RH heart paper it explains that the Central Sun teachers ...live in the 5th dimension and "teach" the Teachers of Light from there.

Quote:
The Planetary Teachers are generally embodied, while the Central Sun Teachers are mostly operating in their light bodies on higher dimensions, and in some cases, other galaxies

The writings of the Planetary Teachers are telepathically transmitted by the Central Sun Teacher, who in turn translate the energetics of the CS and step-down these higher energies into the vocabulary of the human family...The CS , in essence, is opening the channels of telepathic communication to the Teachers of Light so they are able to transmit the vibratory energies to the general masses entrenched in the energetic quagmire of the previous and current dimensions.

In the materials themselves it is said about the First Source disk having secret passages that are password protected. I think it has more to do with making the effort to find the proper password through the striving until found, something like in the AA story when they were trying to find what the markings on the artifacts meant.In other words how much patience and staying power does one have.Perhaps all of that was prep for this now opening the way for acceptance of telepathic communication. Since the beginning for me with these materials I have had too many experiences to count awake and asleep that I have no doubt about their effect for change and remembering. And now in particular I can see how complete these works are and I have no need to seek any other.With all the distractions and diversions we encounter everyday I understand the intensity of what my wingmaker experience has been/is . Even when I left for months at a time I always come back. Now I'm on a mission and it ain't religious either. How many people do you know that aren't spooked by anything that doesn't appear to be status quo "normal"? :)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak

I am guessing, that it depends upon how receptive a person is...the materials say, you can not "wrestle the information" out...but it is more like "standing in the sunlight and absorbing it rays" . You chose to allow the information to sink in, or resist it...but even those who stand in the sunshine with an umbrella are still gonna get a tan...ha

the thing most people are looking for is (what religion has conditioned them to believe) is an AHHHha moment. Which does not signify a real change, (which takes years to materialize...and incorporate into one's expressions)...and requires total immersion for the full effect.

often "leaving" allows one to "morph" or gather the experiences that confirm the change is valid and not just a momentary burst of FSI into their consciousness. The desire to continue their alignment to the Source of this "higher intelligence" and to establish a link that can be sustained, brings them back (IMO) to the table for what they found most satisfying.

"leave them alone, and they'll come home - wagging their tails behind them" :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:21 am 

Thanks Seed!

Your story helps me a lot. Every part of it except your eye's new ability to receive extra information is what's happening to me. I've the reverse, some kind of crazy-making inability to spatially orient myself, like, I reach for a spoon and it's not where I've ascertained it to be, or, I'm walking along ,and don't know where I am.You say you've learnt to navigate in warp-drive, well- that's exactly what's happened to me. I've had this rather useless ability in the past of knowing what time it is to the five minute - without a watch, and of knowing at all times
where I am, which way to go. Now this is kaputt! And crashed!Time has accelerated for me, like I think I've been reading the Wm's forum an hour since 3pm, and I look at the clock - it's 8.15!
You say it settled down after 9 years- I take great comfort from that... can I just ask you, - FYRAKIN said he experienced inexplicable fear, constant uneasyness... I have that nearly all the time - did you also? FEAR is not the right word, - but it's the closest one.Do you think prayer to God...? I've sometimes been so sick with it, . . .Yes, I do think along with one of the wingmakers who said, Ït's not the material but your response to it". Still, - what TO DO???
Whatever, I'm very grateful to you for bothering.
Cath.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:42 am 

Hello again Star Duster,
I'm back off the road now and my wingmaker-activated neurons go on being frazzled and all shook up, but not because I am unused to conspiracy theory, Et's, credal and mind manipulation by the controlling elite, but that the WMM's is such a confirmation of what I always knew (and got resoundingly whupped for all my life) that I may be sustaining shock. Can your mental-deck be re-arranged by meeting with corroboration? By finding an external, objective materialization of your own thought? I'm not the type to take satisfaction at being right against anyone.
I'm having a bad time with amnesia, not with forgetfulness, but with forgetting. Since this material last January, I can't remember much of the past, can't project into the future, can lay no plans. I exist in that pure, light-blasted, over-exposed photo of NOW much recommended by Eckhart Tolle, a great teacher, but not much liked by me.
It's that un-hedged NOW that's scarry.

By the way, reading your posts about James and Dr. Neruda, it is clear to me they're the same guy, same phrasing, identical tonal posture, same style of fielding questions, same silences, reticences, identical syntactical structures. I mean, Puhleeseeee....it's obvious. I am sorry to prate on so, but I Am in need. With guides you can go to other places than just wonder around in your own head. If I try to go by myself into this material I'll learn little. Oh, and no, I'm wary too of the ""ÄHA!" experience.
Cheerio...Cath

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:52 am 
Posting Freak

It doesn't have anything to do with right or wrong (there is no duality) it has everything to do with my right to BE ME

I am not surprised at you having an interest in conspiracy theories etc, that is what usually draws people in, and yes, I felt the same about the materials linking them all together

I got tired of telling people Dr N and James were the same people even though it was told to me by someone who says they know - people will believe what they want. Some believe James is in his late thirties, I think he is in his late 50s

Please don't take this as anything other than my (limited) opinion, I don't think you can "blame" the WMMs for any of your physical symptoms...I think you would be having them even if you had not read the materials...we live in a very stress filled world...it is IMO the result of the "silent war"

carry on :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:05 pm 
Posting Freak

CathHoff wrote:
Thanks Seed!

Your story helps me a lot. Every part of it except your eye's new ability to receive extra information is what's happening to me. I've the reverse, some kind of crazy-making inability to spatially orient myself, like, I reach for a spoon and it's not where I've ascertained it to be, or, I'm walking along ,and don't know where I am.You say you've learnt to navigate in warp-drive, well- that's exactly what's happened to me. I've had this rather useless ability in the past of knowing what time it is to the five minute - without a watch, and of knowing at all times
where I am, which way to go. Now this is kaputt! And crashed!Time has accelerated for me, like I think I've been reading the Wm's forum an hour since 3pm, and I look at the clock - it's 8.15!
You say it settled down after 9 years- I take great comfort from that... can I just ask you, - FYRAKIN said he experienced inexplicable fear, constant uneasyness... I have that nearly all the time - did you also? FEAR is not the right word, - but it's the closest one.Do you think prayer to God...? I've sometimes been so sick with it, . . .Yes, I do think along with one of the wingmakers who said, Ït's not the material but your response to it". Still, - what TO DO???
Whatever, I'm very grateful to you for bothering.
Cath.

Hi Cath,
My experience was actually a little before the WMM's site was published online....it was in in the summer of 1997. I had friends here in Taos who were involved in hosting a Flower of Life workshop that i attended after i had calmed down about a year later.... they were the ones who told me about the WM's site as soon as it was launched.
I believe what happened to me was caused by at lot of events coming together....i had just moved to Taos which is in Northern NM, it's a very powerful place energetically and it was the increase in energy that brought on my experience in part......I went to a doctor, a psychiatrist, and saw a psychologist once a week for months but nothing they did was really very helpful, drugs made no difference for me.
I did go see a woman who worked with my energy and suggested that i open the chakras on my feet more to stay more grounded and encouraged me to circulate the energy flowing through me....opening up and breathing through it helped, just like birthing a child. I did learn to surrender into the fear i was feeling, not fighting or resisting it until it dissolved.

This information is taken from Celia Fenn's website and i've decided to post it in case anyone else might be having a similar experience, i found this very interesting and i wish it had been available when i was going through it myself.

love seed

http://www.starchildglobal.com

The Indigo to Crystal Transitional Crisis

by Celia Fenn

July, 2003

I have been asked by Archangel Michael to write this article in order to help the many people who undergo the experience of a rapid shift into multi-dimensional awareness, or, the shift from the Indigo state to the Crystal state of consciousness.
There are people who make the transition in a relatively gentle way, but there are many who experience a crisis when this happens. These are usually the people who have chosen to open up to the higher dimensions. This choice is not made logically by the rational mind, but is rather a soul choice made in response to the available transitional energies of the Earth herself. So, sometimes a person is thrust into psychological, emotional and bodily changes for which they can find no logical explanation. This can cause a crisis. My experience has been that orthodox doctors and psychologists are of very little help as they have no idea of what the person is experiencing. When tests come back negative, the person is often considered to be hysterical or ungrounded or even schizophrenic.

This transition often happens to people who have been on spiritual paths and are better equipped to handle the shifts. But, my experience is also that Indigo Children, no matter what their state of spiritual awareness, are particularly vulnerable to the spontaneous experience of transiton or breakthough to the awareness of higher dimensions. I must also add that the use of any kinds of drugs, fairly common among Indigo adolescents, quite often precipitates this transitonal crisis before the person is really ready to deal with the effects.

Below are a list of the symptoms experienced in the process of crisis or breakthrough:

Sudden extreme sensitivity to people and environments. A person who has previously been sociable and active suddenly finds they can't bear to be in shopping malls or in crowded environments such as restaurants.
An increase in psychic ability and awareness. This most often manifests in the ability to almost "hear" the inner thoughts and feelings of others. This can be disconcerting if the person imagines that everyone else can also read their thoughts and feelings. Also an extreme sensitivity to negative energy in certain environments or people, including the inability to tolerate certain people who had previously been close.
This increased sensitivity can lead to panic attacks or anxiety attacks. These can occur at any time, even when the person wakes up at night. Often there is no valid reason for the attack, although the person will often seek to find a reason.
The person might also find themselves "zoning out" for long periods of time, just wanting to sit and do nothing. This can be irritating to someone who has previously been very energetic and active. This is just the consciousness adjusting to spending more time in the higher dimensions and less time in the 3rd and 4th dimensions. Related to this is the need to rest and sleep for far longer than previously, and a general slowing down.
Obsessive anxieties about humans being destroyed (by pollution, lack of resources, aliens, technology etc). This is because multi-dimensional consciousness can access all levels of the group mind, including that part which holds the fears and anxieties about the survival of the species. Since the person is often concerned about their own survival, they tend to resonate with this part of the group mind or morphogenetic field.
An obssessive need to understand what is happening, leading to the mind becoming overactive and the person fearing they are losing it or suffering from "burn-out". Also a fear of going mad and being unable to cope with everyday life in the future. Again, psychologists and doctors seem able to offer very little help.
Depression for no reason, or related to the crisis state. This is often just the consciousness clearing out old layers of energy that need to be released. It is not necessary to "process" or relive the experience, just allow the body to release the energy. Have patience with the process and know that it will pass.
Disrupted sleep patterns, often waking up to 3 times a night, or just at about 3am. Again this is just the consciousness adapting to new cycles of activity. Higher consciousness is often more active at night since the lower dimensions are quiet at this time.
Feeling strange electrical energy waves through the body. The Crystal body is incredibly sensitive, and feels solar and lunar waves, cosmic waves, and energies from the galactic centre. Often these energies are assisting in the process of "rewiring" the body to carry higher energies. Speaking from experience, I know how uncomfortable this can be. But the body eventually acclimates to dealing with these energy waves. You will probably find them to be more intense around Full Moon. The best way I have found of dealing with this phenomenon is to go outside and stand barefoot on the ground and imagine the energy running through your body and into the earth.
A whole range of physical sensations and experiences, usually related to detoxification. The Crystal body holds no toxins, but allows everything to pass through it. In fact the eventual trick to being Crystal is just to allow everything to pass through and hold onto nothing. The ultimate state of detachment. But at this stage the body needs to release years of "toxic" waste, whether physical, emotional or mental The release is always through the physical body, which presents symptoms such as intense fatigue, muscle and joint pains especially in the hips and knees, headaches, especially at the base of the skull, and neck and shoulder pains.
Dizziness and "spaciness". This is because you are in "higher" states of consciousness. You need to get used to being at these levels and staying grounded at the same time. These sensations tend to increase with solar flares and full moons as well.
Increased appetite and putting on weight. This is because the body needs huge amounts of energy to power this process.
The ability to see beyond the veils. That is, to become aware of spirits, devas,E.Ts and angels as a reality and to communicate with these. This can be very frightening if the person is not accustomed to this kind of other dimensional awareness.
Coping Skills for the Transition

The best advice I can give is to be accepting of the process and do not resist. My own transition has been going on for nearly 18 months. I found that the key was acceptance. I kept hoping that I was going to wake up one day and feel "normal" again. It was only when I accepted that I would never again feel "normal" as I knew it, that I was better able to feel more comfortable in my new space and to cope better. Then you can begin to explore the adventure or the positive side of this new state.
Below are some tips for dealing with the transitional crisis:

Be at peace with what is happening to your being. You are becoming a Crystal being. Another term for this is a "Christed being", which refers to a mutli-dimensional being with full access to 9 dimensions, and maybe even 13. My experience at this point is that some people only open to 5D, others go through to 6D. If you make it through to 6D then you will probably achieve full 9D awareness in this lifetime, if not in the very near future. What a privilege and a blessing!!
Be kind to yourself and nurture yourself. Remember, as a Crystal being you carry an equal balance of the "mother" energy and the "father" energy. The mother says, nurture yourself as you would a new-born baby, for in fact that is what you are. You will need time to grow in strength and learn the skills of your new environment. Trust is very important here. I made the transition as a single self-supporting person in my own business with very little resources. I was terrified that my physical state would prevent me from earning enough to survive. But I was held though the process, and still have my home and I have always had enough although there have been some close calls.
Don't take drugs of any kind if you can help help it. Obviously if you are on medication for your health then you will need to continue. But do not take recreational drugs of any kind, these will aggravate the process and you could get lost "out there" in the higher dimensions. Also try to cope without anti-depressants or tranquilizers, although again if you are on these you will need medical advice and should not just stop them. The best path to take is to use homeopathic and naturopathic medicine, and I have found that Flower Essences are very helpful as well.
Avoid crowds and crowded places. I have perfected the art of the weekly one hour shopping "blitz" in order to care for my needs while not spending too long in tiring and toxic environments. Gradually you will be able to tolerate more and more exposure to these environments. The key here, of course, is to hold your own peace and harmony so strongly that instead of you being affected by the environment, you in fact affect the environment in positive ways. The Crystal person always holds and carries positive energy, but you will learn to use it in incredibly powerful ways once you have gained your balance and are able to move among people again with ease.
Stay grounded and centered. This can be very challenging for those who are acclimating to higher dimensional awareness. You will often feel dizzy and spaced. But try to pay full attention to the physical and grounded aspects of life. The key here is to spend time on exercise, walking, food and artistic occupations. Don't spend hours in front of the TV or lost in computer games. These will only serve to increase the ungroundedness.
Spend as much time as you can in Nature. You will find spending time in fresh air and sunlight will assist to strengthen the new bodies. Also the devas are there to support your processes.
Eat simply and eat as much fresh vegetables and fruit as possible. I have been told by guidance that brown rice and vegetables are the best kind of food for this new body. However, indulge your cravings - mine have ranged from calamari to chocolate cake. This is not the time to diet. Your body needs huge amounts of nourishment to fuel the processes you are passing though. You may even put on weight, but you will need to accept that this is part of the transition.
Finally - Celebrate your transition. You are becoming a Galactic human, the next step in human evolution! You are entering into your birthright.
WELCOME HOME, HUMAN ANGEL.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:24 am 

Seed!

You're my pall forever! This is the best information I can ever possibly get! It's exactly what's happening to me. Molto Gracias...So many, many thanks. I'll get back to you in detail soon. Big gratitude.

Cath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:07 am 
 YIM  Profile

Like thoughts attract like thoughts. What you focus on becomes bigger. If you feel overwhelment then ask yourself to shift your focus onto something else for a while.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

CathHoff how are you?!!! My daughter and I love your book! Thank you again! I hope all is well with you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:02 pm 

Hi CathHoff,

I would like to add to the supportive comments of those here, that whenever you change a neurological network in the brain you will feel a light headedness. Probably those other symptome will be possible too. I believe it is the action of serotonin that makes this feeling of bliss. the high swirling sweet feeling.

In light of James' interview with project camelot, I am realizing that this may be very helpful in letting go the tendency for intellectualism we (all) have. I have a particularly hard time letting thoughts go. In learning that they are a part of the deception within the HMS and designed to keep me trapped, I can (sort of) let them go. This also gives me a heady feeling - to let this thinking go. wow...

Seed- I too have had odd eye symptoms since this past spring, which is before I was gifted the wmm's. I can see things or a whitish band in the outer ring of my left eye. I was recently told IR looks whitish grey like this and is seen by the cones which are on that outer ring...

Thanks for this topic, cathHoff

jeanna

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:02 pm 
Posting Freak

CathHoff's last post here was almost a year ago to the day... :wink:

One more in Jan ... according to the "search"

Last edited by starduster on Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:29 am 
Posting Freak

You missed her earlier visit here TODAY. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:17 am 

I don`t wanna talk about it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 am 

[quote="seed"][quote="CathHoff"]

http://www.starchildglobal.com

The Indigo to Crystal Transitional Crisis

by Celia Fenn

July, 2003

An increase in psychic ability and awareness. This most often manifests in the ability to almost "hear" the inner thoughts and feelings of others. This can be disconcerting if the person imagines that everyone else can also read their thoughts and feelings. Also an extreme sensitivity to negative energy in certain environments or people, including the inability to tolerate certain people who had previously been close.
This increased sensitivity can lead to panic attacks or anxiety attacks. These can occur at any time, even when the person wakes up at night. Often there is no valid reason for the attack, although the person will often seek to find a reason.
The person might also find themselves "zoning out" for long periods of time, just wanting to sit and do nothing. This can be irritating to someone who has previously been very energetic and active

Avoid crowds and crowded places. I have perfected the art of the weekly one hour shopping "blitz" in order to care for my needs while not spending too long in tiring and toxic environments. Gradually you will be able to tolerate more and more exposure to these environments. The key here, of course, is to hold your own peace and harmony so strongly that instead of you being affected by the environment, you in fact affect the environment in positive ways.

WHAT IF THESE TOXIC PERSONS ARE MY FAMILY WHICH I CANNOT FUCKING ESCAPE FURTHER THAN CLOSED DOOR OF MY ROOM

Needless to say how a family can react to such aversion and isolation-desire.

I have developed a fucking OCD and I am living with this for about 2 fucking years

There is not a single person who understands any of this or me because I am not friends with anyone and I don`t talk with my family or anyone , more over - I wouldn`t even want them to understand because I don`t want any contact with them (family) , its fucking unbearable , just fucking unbearable I can`t fucking stand them ........... they are like walking fucking toxicines

Number of hours spend on trying to estimate what I am doing, all these things connected with 'OCD' or what is happening - these mental rituals and so on - its obvious that almost everyone finds this sensless and at best it is some sickness, disorder to them

Current, modern OCD Therapy is based almost ENTIRELY on ignoring these and not doing any 'rituals' , just ignoring it and talking yourself out of it - AND I REFUSE TO FUCKING DO THIS

Needless to say what I think about psychologists I have been going to - how the [Censored] can they help me if they don`t even have any sensitivity to truly understand it , what you will hear is - "aha" , " aha " followed by instruction on how to "cure it" by ignoring it....

I almost cured myself once in a good way .... but this caused me to unbalance in other way here and I falled back and it again distracted my life soo much

One thing that comes from it is that my mental, intelectual, learning and social skills capabilities increased by far - but oh irony - I can`t fucking use them because of OCD and I am about to write the most important school exam in my life, which I didn`t learn for at ALL for now.

I have 20 days to learn it all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:12 pm 
Posting Freak

your choice ?

what kind of response are you expecting... from the members here, that ARE trying to change their "learned behavior" ... who are trying to progress ... who are trying to project respect for other's sovereignty ?

the WMMs are all about "transforming" ones perspectives ... obviously you are not willing to do that, even when you look in the mirror ... most don't recognize their selves, because they are wearing a mask and have forgotten who they are, and their abilities.

Life is changing... perhaps you feel your "rituals" give it some stability ... but it actually they are making things more difficult, as we find time speeding up, you will barely have time to do your "rituals" and probably not get anything else done ...

you have a choice ... I agree "ignore - ance" is not the answer... nor is self-limitation... you have the ability to self-create, if you weren't using all your energy to hate - you may find you have all the energy you need to manifest the change in yourself, that you want to see in others.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:39 pm 
Posting Freak

CathHoff had MS and cured herself of it and it certianly wasn't by projecting her anger on everyone else either. Nor did she try to make them responsible for her condition by blaming them for "not understanding". She understood what to do and did it, fortunately for her, she didn't indulge in self pity but did quite the opposite , her compassion for others less fortunate than her is unbounded. She wrote a book, I have a copy she sent me, about all these people with various diseases or hardships and how they were coping with it. No doubt, she helped some just by her compassionate presence and gave them hope. Some were too far gone and eventually died but they experienced someone who genuinely cared who also, at that time was dealing with her own physical problems. I've read some of the stories to my daughter who is bedridden due to MS and she lapped it up and so appreciated what CathHoff has done she could feel her there just with the compassion that comes from the stories. I've never met CathHoff except on this forum but I feel I know her if not for her caring and compassionate spirit alone. It's why I love the internet so much because you can feel what a person is and its pretty well foolproof when you trust your heart and know how to read it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Hi Urahara,

There's an end to the intense physical discomfort, just keep releasing and allowing. Be kind to yourself and trust in what's happening to you, use the periods of calm to rest.

Love, seed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:37 pm 

starduster wrote:
your choice ?

what kind of response are you expecting... from the members here, that ARE trying to change their "learned behavior" ... who are trying to progress ... who are trying to project respect for other's sovereignty ?

the WMMs are all about "transforming" ones perspectives ... obviously you are not willing to do that, even when you look in the mirror ... most don't recognize their selves, because they are wearing a mask and have forgotten who they are, and their abilities.

Life is changing... perhaps you feel your "rituals" give it some stability ... but it actually they are making things more difficult, as we find time speeding up, you will barely have time to do your "rituals" and probably not get anything else done ...

you have a choice ... I agree "ignore - ance" is not the answer... nor is self-limitation... you have the ability to self-create, if you weren't using all your energy to hate - you may find you have all the energy you need to manifest the change in yourself, that you want to see in others .

Starduster, in my opinion your post is judgemental and I don`t think it was honestly motivated by expression of Heart Virtues.

"what kind of response are you expecting... from the members here, that ARE trying to change their "learned behavior" ... who are trying to progress ... who are trying to project respect for other's sovereignty ?"

I did not expect anything. I needed to write this post right when I had an impulse to do so and I needed to do that in this way or I would lose a chance to feel my feelings and feeling such feelings is a rather rare case to me, I would lose yet another chance to get 'it' out from so deeply within.

"the WMMs are all about "transforming" ones perspectives ... obviously you are not willing to do that, even when you look in the mirror ... most don't recognize their selves, because they are wearing a mask and have forgotten who they are, and their abilities.

I am not willing to do that and you know that - so well that it is even obvious.

May I ask how exactly do you know that ? There are many possibilities about an individual who made post like mine above and their scope ranges from an individual least interested and most interested in changing his perspective.

"Life is changing... perhaps you feel your "rituals" give it some stability ... but it actually they are making things more difficult, as we find time speeding up, you will barely have time to do your "rituals" and probably not get anything else done ...

These are not rituals to give me stability in life. They are form of self-defence against injustice and a cure to pain.

What relation "Life is changing" has to these "rituals" ? Would it suggest that I am afraid or reject life changes in favor of stability ? Maybe, maybe not , however I am not afraid of life changes, if it is something I am afraid of then it has all to do with my posts about safety of the journey. You don`t know or rather have no idea how vastly my perspective has changed and maybe it was too fast, I went ashtray and it didn`t feel like anything sane, to the degree that I was afraid about losing my life.

I had a frightening experience out of anything normal or what is believed and it scared, back then - healthy, vital, full of life, joy and passion self so much that it was like falling from a top of a staircase into this misery of OCD again.

you have a choice ... I agree "ignore - ance" is not the answer... nor is self-limitation... you have the ability to self-create, if you weren't using all your energy to hate - you may find you have all the energy you need to manifest the change in yourself, that you want to see in others

Statement about using all energy to hate is an assumption. The post I wrote wouldn`t suggest that - but the post doesn`t suggest anything , again, there are many possibilites as to an individual who writes such seemingly resentful post. In this case, I tried to get out that part of me who was so often silenced that it might have become hidden from me.

I never let myself to get that part out , it was silenced and I used will to behave in a respectful manner.

I don`t necesserily hate my family or anyone. Its not about it. Its more like - lets say some part of your body aches and your friend punches it just because he doesn`t understand how much it hurts you. At that time - when you will feel this pain - won`t you shout at him ? Thats what "OCD" and this situation is about.

------------------------

Your input on this forum is huge and is to be greatly appreciated but I don`t support all of it, there is a number of posts by you that suggest someone that he doesn`t understand these materials the correct way or that he isn`t doing all of it right and most of them look have similar expression to this one - a judgemental one. This isn`t good and people to whom these comments are addresed - I doubt they benefit from it ( though they might, it depends on situation )

Let me use a quote to show it more clearly "the WMMs are all about "transforming" ones perspectives ... obviously you are not willing to do that, even when you look in the mirror ... most don't recognize their selves, because they are wearing a mask and have forgotten who they are, and their abilities."

"what kind of response are you expecting... from the members here, that ARE trying to change their "learned behavior" - are we here to demonstrate , show off our love ? Certainly not to hide it but not to judge it either and if you say those words - then you state that members shouldn`t come here with their problems because it might distract others - which I don`t think is good and non-judgemental attitude.

I don`t hold resentment towards you, I understand it and send my compassion to you ( well at least to the best of my ability which is not that good atm : P )