WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: HEAVY PHYSICAL STUFF
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
send your compassion to me ? when you need it so much ?

what is "compassion" to you, because if it doesn't include sharing "new intelligence" (ie WMMs) and understanding why others don't recognize it, then it isn't genuine or authentic compassion ... it is just your version of it :wink:

compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their
intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

Art of the Genuine - A Spiritual Imperative

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:10 am 

How is that relevant to my post except for being one thing that places you in the skies of higher understanding that others do not posses and you need to tell them that they are receiving these materials wrong or are not willing to change their perspective and so on ?

I am only suggesting you that some of your posts really do sound judgemental.

Even now you ask me why I send you compassion, as to render it useless because you are high above the level here and don`t need it and even higher as you automatically assume that my concept about compassion has to be something flawed or poorly misunderstood.

I am directly suggesting you that you became a judge of who is behaving right and who is wrong, who is interested in materials the right way and who is not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:11 am 

Besides - if this is misguided and not true or rather no longer true - then I apologize, however, it doesn`t seem so to me.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

Urahura, this definition of compassion is anything but condescending, it equalizes instead. Only a bruised altered ego would be offended by someone acting from this and not concurring with them in their limitation. Had you let people know what you were doing when you wrote what you wrote it would of been easier to understand you. But, you didn't so have received different responses from a variety of people and you resent some of them because for some reason you seemed to expect us to know that you were using this forum for a release of your negative emotions. And now you judge some for not having read your mind? Perhaps, if you were to discover what those "new fields of intelligence" are and learn how to access them you wouldn't have to do this "release" thing here.

Quote:
"What is stress?

Stress is often misunderstood. Many people look at outside events as the source of stress, but, in fact, the experience of stress is actually caused by our emotional reactions to events. A response to stress is experienced as resistance, tension, strain, or frustration and it throws off our mental and emotional equilibrium keeping us out of sync. Two people in identical circumstances may respond in very different ways (e.g. one may get outwardly reactive, the other, tired and withdrawn) depending upon how they perceive the situation. One thing is certain, stress not only affects our attitudes and outlook, it can also effect our health. By changing how we respond to stressful situations we can change our physiological response to stress. "

HeartMath

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:16 am 
Posting Freak

"Remember this: You are with all of us.

Feel the textures of this declaration as deeply as you can. It will support you in times of hardship. Know that everyone (this includes you), no matter how they may appear in life’s conditions, is trying to do their best amidst the commotion that permeates the planet and, by association, their personal life. This is the root of compassion that grows in your innermost heart." (Energetic Heart)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:57 am 
Posting Freak

Urahura this may be some of the 'new intelligence' referred too, and it really does help tremendously. :wink:

Quote:
Answer 57 – In order to keep perspective amidst the seeming chaos of global politics and their offspring, you need nothing more than to listen to music that resonates with your sense of beauty. Music is the therapy of the mind and spirit, which in turn influence the body. The entire physical body is an “ear” just as the entire mind is also an “ear”. These two “ears” regulate – in large measure – the levels of stress that impact on each individual....
http://www.wingmakers.com/answersfromjames.html

Music. I and a few others have found the WM music awesomely helpful in so many ways it is encoded. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana and starduster... our guardians :roll: it's Urahara not Urahura :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
"True courage lies not in what we achieve but in what we face and transmute". Charolettemarie

.....it's Charlottemarie not Charolettemarie.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
Quote:
compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

Urahura, this definition of compassion is anything but condescending, it equalizes instead. Only a bruised altered ego would be offended by someone acting from this and not concurring with them in their limitation. Had you let people know what you were doing when you wrote what you wrote it would of been easier to understand you. But, you didn't so have received different responses from a variety of people and you resent some of them because for some reason you seemed to expect us to know that you were using this forum for a release of your negative emotions. And now you judge some for not having read your mind? Perhaps, if you were to discover what those "new fields of intelligence" are and learn how to access them you wouldn't have to do this "release" thing here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:54 pm 
Posting Freak

save your SELF ... with the HVs, ... I have access to them (as does everyone) that is all I was saying, not that I don't need them... becoming aware of them IS compassion when it is shared ... it isn't a judgment ... it is a gift.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am 
Posting Freak

It is a gift to forgive and forget one's self and to allow the Flow in Compassion in to be shared by all we encounter letting go daily if not more helps the process along....laughing at myself/yourself allows me /you to see the humor in all FS has given to us....the now is a present...enjoy and make the most of it.....release the anger Urahara....the letting go will take away the dis -ease and free you...............from 15 who does not have your best interests at Heart.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
"True courage lies not in what we achieve but in what we face and transmute". Charolettemarie

.....it's Charlottemarie not Charolettemarie.

Oh well...I'm sure she doesn't mind Russel. Especially since what is important is understood. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:12 pm 

Shayalana and Starduster I think you misunderstand and you have made several assumptions on assumptions and projected your expectations that propably come out from a narrowly constituted perspective about how one should behave here and also judged my alignment to the higher intelligence in comparision to yours, auto-assuming vast superiority in it.

Please look at your post and how you pick one fragment and ignore many important aspects.

Thank you for showing willingness to help, though and I am sorry if I misinterpreted it.

Its about fear.

Please understand, I need a teacher. How do I acces a Lyricus Teacher, can anyone help me ?

Online help ?

I just need help. Please.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:22 pm 

YOU are the ONE you are searching for...you will not find anything outside...outside is an illusion. Within is where you will find what you are looking for. Yes, this is vague. Reading the WMM, Quantum Pause, and practicing heart virtues are tools to help you find what you are looking for. The LTO teacher is the materials.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Let the WMMs be your guide ... there are tools, and techniques in the materials, that will assist you ... that are universally applicatable and which can be adjusted to your own preferences ... Start at the beginning and do your homework ... and let the Wholeness Navigator lead you ... it brought you this far :wink:

Some are excellent teachers, but very, very few teach how to transition from the human-mind dominant reality to that of the human-soul . Even fewer teach how to transition to the awareness and functionality of the Sovereign Integral state. One thing I can tell you, trust no one's proclamation, instead, examine in-depth the fruits of the supposed master and determine how they empower you to become your own self-sufficient teacher.

If you can find this, then you have found a master worthy of your time and energy.

the search engine in the website is your friend...

Dr. Neruda: "Think of how many decisions you make in a day. Wouldn't you agree that it's probably hundreds if not thousands every day? These are -- as you put it -- regular decisions. Causal decisions are defined by how integral they are to the substrate of the individual being. Are you receptive to new ideas? Are you able to synthesize opposing thoughts? Do you process information dominantly in a visual or numeric context? These are causal decisions that you define before being born, and they're encoded within the DNA that activates your decision matrix. External forces like parents, teachers, and friends only inform what you've already defined as the motion of your being."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Urahara wrote:
Shayalana and Starduster I think you misunderstand and you have made several assumptions on assumptions and projected your expectations that propably come out from a narrowly constituted perspective about how one should behave here and also judged my alignment to the higher intelligence in comparision to yours, auto-assuming vast superiority in it.

Please look at your post and how you pick one fragment and ignore many important aspects.

Thank you for showing willingness to help, though and I am sorry if I misinterpreted it.

Its about fear.

Please understand, I need a teacher. How do I acces a Lyricus Teacher, can anyone help me ?

Online help ?

I just need help. Please.

You need to be more clear and not assume people know what you are doing and for what reason. How could I know that you were just "expressing yourself"? At least let people know you are ranting when you are ranting then their will be no assumptions on either side.

James LTO name is Mauhi Nahi pronounced MAW-who Naw-hee. Put yourself in a coherent calm and receptive state and call him out loud. And really listen and be patient and have no expectations either. And keep calling until you feel a response. It only happens in a calm coherent state. Or better yet, try the Quantum Pause, it puts you in that state and ask yourself maybe you already know. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N