WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pleiadian Teachings
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:40 pm 

At the old forum, I frequently posted material from Barbara Marciniak's collection of books about Pleiadian teachings that correlated (to me) with the Wingmaker material. I would like to designate this topic thread for the discussion of the Pleiadians. I will admit that the idea of the Pleiadians is a bit tricky to get comfortable with but they rest on a similar concept that the Wingmakers do. That they are our 'future' selves sending messages to us to help us evolve. Much of the material to be found in Marciniak's books resonate higly for me. [b]Out of all the different spiritual concepts out there, the Wingmakers and the Pleiadians make the most sense to me and are woven very much with my own intuitions that I had for years before I encountered either. [/b] I feel comfortable sharing Marciniak's wisdom as I have been reading her material for over a decade.

Some have complained that I spend too much time discussing other concepts outside of the Wingmaker material. Part of this is because I am still new to the material. Two years new. I have been holding back a great deal because I think it takes some time to adequately process all of the valuable and beautiful insight that the WM material has to offer. I have been purposely waiting until I could speak moreso with confidence in regards to the WM material.

Also, unlike others here, I have not yet been able to indulge in any of the material that is sold at the Wingmakers website. So, I am missing pieces to the puzzle still. Knowing this, I have felt a bit out of my league in speculating about the WM material but still wanted to participate in the WM community (the forum). I apologize to anyone that felt my posts stole away from the original intent of the old forum. It was not my intent and I stayed on topic as much as I could considering what I have just shared. :( Certain members have been very kind in offering to send me copies of the material that is for sale, but I have declined on the principle that the material is copyrighted and I respect that. It should be paid for.

Many of you know that I have spent the last four years educating myself, a luxury that is not cheap nowadays. I have also accomplished this without anyone's assistance, by living on a strict budget, and have forfeited 4+ years of full time income to get it all done in one straight shot. Because of that goal, I have not spent $$$ on 'superfluous' purchases and for the time being, that included the WM CD's etc. The good news is that I am graduating soon and working again! Money, money, money! :D

This also means that soon, I will be able to become aquainted with more of the WM material and will feel that I can contribute in a meaningful way.

Until then...here are some thoughts on the Pleiadians and Lyricus Discourse 6 ;)

~ 7:2:5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:43 pm 

Some might recognize the following because I had posted this at the old forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
For many of us who give the WingMaker material the benefit of the doubt and our highest focus of attention, it is not from ideal to believe in some fantasy. There is plenty of fantasy to be had in this realm, world, place and space. No. We are here because our intuition practically jumped on us screaming its fool head off saying, "Read, look! I beg you...you won't regret it! I promise! Please...please!" From all walks of life from all over the globe, we have happened upon this ingenious website and wondered, "Is this a scam?"

Well, it doesn't matter. I was born into a religious scam of a cult and I am the better for it. It more than ANY OTHER THING in my life taught me a mea culpa I will always hone. I THINK / FEEL / BELIEVE FOR MYSELF. This one asset and skill has made my life worthy and deserving of the air molecules that I breathe every blessed moment of my life.

Years ago, when I read all of Barbara Marciniak's books, there were some themes that resonated within me. Yet, at the time, I lacked an understanding of how to perceive the information being dispersed. Over the years this grew, along with a comprehension and understanding that defied logic. I could emote my way all the way through it all the while asking myself if it was wishful thinking or sheer delusion fueling me on. I had played the fool willingly for a couple of decades, I was willing to admit my naivete and be duped because the possibilities of the journey were so awesome! In her first book, the Pleiadians introduce themselves and state - [i]"Our ancestors came from another universe that had achieved completion, a universe."[/i] That was the third sentence of Chapter One in her first book, The Bringers of the Dawn. This was one of those 'You had me at hello moments'. What did they mean [i]another[/i] universe? You mean there is more than one?!?

In those books there is a focus on many things, but the ones that stood out in my heart were these:

-> the compassion / love principle
-> multidimensionality
-> the inherent nature of light as intelligence

Back to multiverses and multidimensionality. In Lyricus Discourse 6, a question was asked by the student of the teacher. -->

[quote][i]Discourse 6[/i]:
Student: So the heart is the multiverse inside each of us?

Teacher: It is the gateway to the multiverse because of its ability to decode emotional frequencies from the highest levels of the multiverse and express them into three-dimensional environments through a human instrument.

Student: I thought the brain was the supreme organ of the human instrument. The crown chakra, the third eye… aren’t these associated with the brain and the higher mind? Aren’t these more closely connected with the First Source vibration than the heart?

Teacher: The heart operates at the highest frequency within the human instrument. Emotions are even faster than the speed of thought. They operate outside of time/space when they are in resonance with the higher circuits of the multiverse. [/quote]

Here, it is revealed that emotions are "even faster than the speed of thought" and that the heart is the "gateway to the multiverse". For me, this made sense as to HOW the Primary Source has such immediate and intimate access to each of us. Despite the expansiveness of its created realms and universes, it inherently knows intimately "where we are at emotionally, literally and progressively" outside of the confines of time and space and 3D reality that we exist in.

The word [i]quantum[/i] comes up in Discourse 6 often. I have learned to notice or heed how many times a word comes up in a discourse. Words to note in this one for me are:

- quantum
- imbue / imbued
- intuitive
- multiverse

As if to delight my childlike heart -->

Teacher: If you can access your intuitive intelligence, in a sense, increase the bandwidth of your connection to the light energy grid that supports you, a single word can catapult you into understanding, when before a hundred books left you in ignorance. [/quote]

Oh Goody! No more endless years of reading and reading and processing and processing...Well. Maybe?

Love is expounded upon in Marciniak's books as a primary facet of the "Prime Creator". Love is explained as a creative, informative, intelligent form of light that when used with compassion is the most powerful vibration in all of existence.
Teacher: Think of it this way. The heart is dimensional and multi-faceted. It expresses emotional currents; regulates physiological functions; activates certain brain chemistry; communicates throughout the body and mind; receives precognitive impressions from your future environments; and connects you to all other states of being. The heart is also the gateway to the compassionfrequency of love—the purest force of the multiverse. [/quote]

Years ago, I got stuck on the concept of compassion. In this day and age, there is a generic, homogeonized version of compassion that actually takes away power from the very ones who need love and understanding the most. It is an idea that our compassion is bestowed to those in need and that perhaps we can assist them. Nothing wrong with that? Right? Well, the more appropriate idea of compassion is an empathy with the suffering of another but ALSO a realizing and understanding that they can correct the reason for their suffering and pain. That they are empowered to do so, if they so realize and choose. Victimhood is erased and empowerment, the ability to save oneself is recognized and respected and revered. There is a reverence.

This is profound for me as it began to reveal the keys to sovereignty. Another big part of WingMakers. Sovereignty and the story of the heavans has sat in my head like a goose egg. What makes a being sovereign? This is a very good question. This one question can reveal all the power that the God / First Source / Primary Source / Goddess gave us and why we even contemplate our existence in life and the power to CHOOSE.

[Edited on 6-28-2006 by 7:2:5]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:14 pm 
 YIM  Profile

"sacred pig - Used in place of "holy cow!"
e.g., Sacred pig, Sarah. You can't play Nintendo at all."

Teachers can't play.
They forgot how to, I suppose.
~Play.

Teacher, where is my star seed home?

Draco, my child, Draco.

Post subject: Draco
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:20 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Rick[/i]: "Draco, my child, Draco."[/quote]

Aren't we all sacred pigs? ;)

Yah, the origins of Draco Beings...how many more tricks do you think they need to play on humanity before we start to play tricks on them? :)

Speaking of 7 Sisters...

[i] The Great Eye
Seven sisters,
one brother,
of fang and fire,
born of woman,
reborn,
in his own light,
in another day's light,
in another celestial marriage,
of united hearts,
in time...
in time...
Seven Sisters and one little brother,
another hazy twilight of silver-violet,
pacification of intent,
when our mutual mother called to a distant patriarch,
to go home.
Freedom in the eye of newborn ideas
of liberation.
Peace had come to the eyes of many
that
single
day.
"fear nothing," whispered the wind.
http://www.livejournal.com/users/rick_says/
[/i]

[Edited on 5-5-2005 by 7:2:5]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:44 pm 

I've always felt a strong connection between the Pleiadians and the WM material. I had spent a lot of time with the Barbara Marciniak's work and it resonated with the WM material... with simlar themes like Family of Light, 2012, time travel, multiverses, multi-dimensional reality, etc... Same message different semantics... It's all converging...

--------------------------------------------------
With compassion and compelling insight, the Pleiadians, those system-busting [b]time-travelers from the future[/b], take us on a journey through the uncharted lands of The Book of Earth, which comprises all human experience. While "our world goes belly-up in these most absurd of times," they offer us "tools for survival." During the crucial period between 1987 and [b]2012[/b] — a nanosecond in the annals of existence where secrets and solutions are stored — we have the unique opportunity to move from the deepest of density to the [b]highest of frequencies[/b] — where we shift from linear to [b]multi-dimensional living[/b].

http://www.pleiadians.com/family.htm
--------------------------------------------------

Solaris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:57 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Solaris[/i]: "I've always felt a strong connection between the Pleiadians and the WM material. I had spent a lot of time with the Barbara Marciniak's work and it resonated with the WM material... with simlar themes like Family of Light, 2012, time travel, multiverses, multi-dimensional reality, etc... Same message different semantics... It's all converging...[/quote]

I am glad to hear that Solaris. ;)

I had the opportunity of meeting Barbara in the Spring and I was glad to find out that she has a very grounded, practical side to her. She really answered people's questions matter of factly and always placed the responsibility of our actions/choices squarely back into our laps. I respect this. A LOT. She also looks people in the eye square on and I kid you not, I felt myself tingling at times just from catching her gaze. Very powerful lady. Her material has triggered me in a million ways...

Thank you for providing a link to her website, I forgot to do that. :cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
doesn't it say somewhere in the WMMs that the Wingmakers "moved" from the Central Place to settle in the Pleiadians galaxy...?

http://www.wingmakers.com/spiralgalaxy.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:32 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
doesn't it say somewhere in the WMMs that the Wingmakers "moved" from the Central Place to settle in the Pleiadians galaxy...?http://www.wingmakers.com/spiralgalaxy.html [/quote]

I would be tickled pink! :D
At the moment, I am drawing a blank? I dunno...does it mention the Pleiades?
By the way, those galaxy pics were/are some of my favorite from astronomy class. Are you going to start another Astronomy thread Starduster? I would be glad to see it. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:52 pm 

Re-form the point, like a drill being sharpened, which I do everyday at work.

So...

The Pleadian Teachings, shown through Barbara Marciniak.

YES!

Earth. the book. is. encoded. just as you like to always talk about the WMM being encoded. it even states this in the intro. if you like that 'proof'.

Let us talk directly of the books feelings, and maybe some quotes, but lets not relate it to WMM in posting, because, the book- Earth -has some information that I have wanted to discuss, and now will.

pending your responses.

Mwah!:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 2:28 am 
 YIM  Profile

Fear nothing!
Hehehe.
I have nothing to say to the Space People today.
It's difficult to have compasion for the invisable.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:25 pm 

Space people. Why call us that?

We are space people to them.

We exist in space.

Us Themselves Cultured Wider, is more sensible.

show us.

we show ourselves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2005 8:47 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Rick[/i]
Fear nothing!
Hehehe.
I have nothing to say to the Space People today.
It's difficult to have compasion for the invisable. [/quote]

[quote][i]Originally posted by DeepInWide[/i]
Space people. Why call us that?
We are space people to them.
We exist in space.[/quote]

we all are space people.
we are all invisible.
invisable space people, oh my! :D

(a bit off topic...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 2:01 pm 

[u]LyLu[/u]: [b]( a bit off topic )[/b]
[u]Moonz[/u]: yahoo-ey..! :P
[u]LyLu[/u]: [b]invisible space people, oh my![/b] :D
[u]Moonz[/u]: How's about.., ''envisioning no spaces between people''..?

Post subject: Feelin the Love
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:19 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by moonz[/i]
[u]LyLu[/u]: [b]( a bit off topic )[/b]
[u]Moonz[/u]: yahoo-ey..! :P
[u]LyLu[/u]: [b]invisible space people, oh my![/b] :D
[u]Moonz[/u]: How's about.., ''envisioning no spaces between people''..? [/quote]

Moonz, LyLu...

[b]LOVE ya both![/b] :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 3:52 pm 

[b]The Pleiadians: "Here we Grow Again"[/b]

7:2:5...., Do you remember Cat Stevens album..., maybe his first one called ''Teaser and the Firecat''..? Well anyaway..., this is more of a 'teaser' and the 'fire-fly'..!

I've mentioned "The Pleaidaian Mission: A Time of Awareness" a couple of times to you. WEll NOW..., there just so happens to be a section in the book on the 'history' of how 'they' came to 'park' in that particular section of this Murky Way of ours.

(and I'll bet you a doughnut that you would love for me to transcribe that section.., now wouldn't ya..?) :P:P:P (I guess these guys can be my new ''hahahahahahahaha's")

Post subject: The Pleaidaian Mission: A Time of Awareness
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 6:24 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by moonz[/i]: "I've mentioned "The Pleaidaian Mission: A Time of Awareness" a couple of times to you. WEll NOW..., there just so happens to be a section in the book on the 'history' of how 'they' came to 'park' in that particular section of this Murky Way of ours.

(and I'll bet you a doughnut that you would love for me to transcribe that section.., now wouldn't ya..?) :P:P:P (I guess these guys can be my new ''hahahahahahahaha's") [/quote]

I know the feeling, I would transcribe the whole darn series of Marciniak's if I had the time! :cool:
For now, just snippets will do. Whatever gold nuggets you would like to share, I would be obliged. ;)

(Moonz, singlehandedly making my 'after graduation' to read pile growing exponentially by the day!) :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2005 8:47 pm 

[u]The Pleidian Agenda[/u]

by [i]Barbara Hand Clow[/i]

for the astrologists out there

and for me

who is interested in attending the 2012 Cosmic Party

rehearsal begins every second

I suggest to all, that you not let the TV abuse you, not let your computers play you, not let the microwave rule your cooking habits, and for your sake, turn down the lights to a dim glow

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 1:49 pm 
Posting Freak

sooo...I have scoured the materials for links between the Pleadians and Wingmakers...I m inpress that due to the nature of their "work" they choose to "live" there instead of the Central Place...giving their creative abilities some "space" to be original...perhaps I read it in one of the many Pleadian urls...they seem so familiar to me

I will find it when I am not looking... I so so want to see you, 725 all pink and tickled :D

Post subject: Classified Document No. 021797-12X-LG10
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:32 pm 

Many of the paintings include depictions of the stars. We initially thought these were arbitrary representations, but Drs. Nolan and Richards have suggested otherwise. The consistent and telltale sign of the constellation Taurus and of particular interest,.[b]the 7th, or the lost cluster, of [color=Red]Pleiades[/color] is represented. The significance of this is yet determined, but [color=Red]Owens believes it may relate to the WingMakers place of origin and time of entry to earth.[/b][/color]

This is taken from:
WingMakers: Ancient Arrow Project

William Stevens
Chief Scientist

[url=http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewthread.php?tid=96]Classified Document No. 021797-12X-LG10[/url]

TTP Committee Members & LG Pleiade -- FYEO

Does this finally confirm a connection between the WingMakers & the Pleiades?

-Solaris

Post subject: Classified Document No. 040297-14X-P17AA-23
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 7:41 pm 

According to the records of the Ancient Arrow site, it was the WingMakers who originally seeded life upon earth and facilitated life's evolutionary leaps and biological transformations. [color=Red][b]They (and we, according to them) originated from the star system Pleiades[/b][/color]. They came as the human genotype, and brought with them a library of genetic codes that, through experimentation, produced the human species, and of course, most other forms of life on earth.

Taken From the Desk of Jeremy Sauthers, Ph.D.

Director of Special Projects, ACIO

Classified Document No. 040297-14X-P17AA-23

To all Labyrinth Group Members -- FYEO

-Solaris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2005 7:51 pm 

Far more direct, from point A to point B,

if you use your own resolve as your compass

and do not crave 'confirmation' from others, exclusively

know your sources ring

so if you smack a gong

it surely makes sound

Berkley and Hume serve to confuse you

if they cant hear the sound

then they need to start listening!

'PHD'
'according to them'

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2005 4:40 am 

http://www.universe-people.com/bringers.htm

Post subject: Library of Genetic Codes (the Human Instrument & Planet
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:15 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Solaris[/i]:
"...[color=Red][b]They (and we, according to them) originated from the star system Pleiades[/b][/color]. They came as the [b]human genotype[/b], and brought with them a library of genetic codes that, through experimentation, produced the human species, and of course, most other forms of life on earth."

Taken From the Desk of Jeremy Sauthers, Ph.D.
Director of Special Projects, ACIO
Classified Document No. 040297-14X-P17AA-23
To all Labyrinth Group Members -- FYEO [/quote]

Thank you! I thought I had seen something that made the "possible" correlation. ;)
Thank you for digging that up... :)

It is the [b]library of genetic codes[/b] that Marciniak writes a great deal about in her books. This sheds a great deal of light as to why the Animus are so eager to get their hands on a human population. The thing that captivates my interest is that "accessing the library of genetic codes" has a way of "protecting and hiding" itself from that which does not use the intent of love and compassion. Basically, the human instrument is the library of genetic codes. This is how the Pleiadians and Barbara put it.

Thanks again for digging that up Solaris!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:18 am 
Posting Freak

yes, thank you Solaris...I knew I had read it in the WMMs...I still feel like this info is also in another place...Q&As?... and feel sure it will be revealed as we ponder the Pleadies...

725...that should make you "pink":D

[Edited on 23-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 2:28 am 

[i]posted by Arachne 7:2:5[/i]
[quote][Discourse 6]
Teacher: If you can access your intuitive intelligence, in a sense, increase the bandwidth of your connection to the light energy grid that supports you, a [b]single word [/b]can catapult you into understanding, when before a hundred books left you in ignorance.[quote]

Oh Goody! No more endless years of reading and reading and processing and processing...Well. Maybe?[/quote][/quote]

Yowza . . . .

We are here to experience all that we WANT to experience. But we are also here because [b]in that urge to experience, we spaced out and totally got lost in the web of this place[/b], and we need to figure a way to remember what the hell we were about in the first place. There is no time limit on us doing that, since time isn't a real thing anyway. [For those who are physicists, that also means that C is not a limit on speed, because speed is measured in units of distance covered per unit of time... if time does not exist, there IS no "miles per hour" or "miles per second."]

Anyway, while this construct was designed as our jungle gym, things did get more complicated as experiences built upon experiences and we chose to come back and try again and again, getting more and more suckered in like college students getting hooked on daytime soap operas. . . except we weren't on the outside looking in (not all the time, anyway).

So, NOW we are at a place in our experiences where we simply are quite Alzheimerish. (I say "experiences" rather than "development", because we don't develop, we just experience - or not.) I tie that in with Alzheimer's, because we just get to the point where we don't perceive anymore what is going on around us. And the Universe is trying to help us wake up/remember/get the big "Aha!"

[b]I call this action by the Universe "Triggering", and IMHO it is all the Universe can do for us in our present state of autism.[/b]

This is the tie in with what you said, [i]"a single word can catapult you into understanding, when before a hundred books left you in ignorance"[/i]. We have a real NEED to be triggered/catapulted, and when it happens it is gold. We are not doing what we came here for, but we CAN be. So the 3D Universe keeps triggering us - like our dreams try to do in THEIR realm of activity - over and over and over. Gaelic says we get mostly the same few triggers our whole life, but we mostly miss them completely - which is why we don't get any more than those.

The phrase "ignorance" is essentially that we just can't "get it", because the "maya" (using the Indian term for it) keeps us from connecting US to what is happening, be it a book, a lecture, an experience . . . The whole thing depends on the perceiver (us) having eyes and ears and mind that are wide open enough.

Modern society in some ways helps us open our perceptions, in that it can be very iconoclastic, breaking our crystalized thought patterns. But it also lays mists over our minds in other ways. So, it is up to the individual to wake him/herself up to a certain point by WANTING to open up. The universe will help, but can only keep putting it in front of us - it is up to us to make the connections.

That [i]wanting[/i] stage is totally an individual thing: it is made up of pieces of experience that the individual is putting together in trying to figure out where they fit in. Most of us are just trying to fit in at a level of mundane, surface stuff. I won't go off on that line, though there is a lot to be said about it. The important thing is that we can be as dim a bulb as we want to be for a very long time, and then something will happen that pops up something else in our past, and then we make a connection between the two.

When we DO get the idea that things can be connected one to another, we become students of life, and then we are capable of being catapulted by a word or a song or an image or a sense.

Until we start connecting, we have no real "I". We are just a reacting mechanism. This is why Scientific thinkers like Memenen look at the human brain as a result of the inputs to it through the senses. Most people only [i]react[/i] to what enters their brain through their senses. EVEN Scientists. They have no "I"; they are just a bunch of rote from science class: Einstern did THIS, and Newton did THAT, and Mullis did PCR, and Goodyear did THAT . . . they are a collection, but they don't OWN anything of it. It is just formulas poured into them, which - to pass tests or win a grant - they are obligated to regurgitate on command in the "proper" way.

Connecting begins it all, and connecting is what breaks the mold of reacting. When we have the capacity to look at the cause-effect (karma, BTW, means cause and effect) of what is going on and CHANGE IT, we stand OUTSIDE for a moment, by NOT reacting anymore. WE BECOME CHOOSERS INSTEAD OF REACTORS. But without seeing connections none of that is possible. Seeing connections gives us the ability to see OURSELVES in all of that, and see that we COULD do more than react.

We call this "learning", or "growing" or "developing", or "evolving". This implies a linearity to it, but that is not the case. It also implies a sequential quality to it, but this, too, is not the case.

What it is, is [b]glimpses[/b]. Glimpses of connections of all sorts begin to happen, as the cause-effect world becomes translucent, and then transparent, where before it seemed solid/opaque and real. The more connections we can perceive, the more we see the unreality of what is in front of us.

That, as you say elsewhere on this thread, is what brought us HERE: we come here (to WMM) because we see this as a place that can show us more of the connections and the transparency.

And a lot of that is just listening to the others here . . .

[b]WingMakers is a real thing. And it is US. [/b]

[b]We[/b] are saving ourselves, by choosing rather than reacting, by connecting ideas and perceptions in ways we could not do before. We are becoming our own masters - as the WMM encourages us to go out and do.

Once we start connecting, we cannot go back.

I have always seen the [i]fact[/i] - the existence - of my mind as being a responsibilty - a responsibilty to myself. I can no sooner not think as not breathe. I think that WMM attracts this type of person. Each one of us is THINKING all the time, trying to make those connections.

FS would be proud, because FS WANTS gazillions of just such connections (else what is the use of ANY of this?), as many and as wide and as colorful and as intense as we can manage to make them all.

I tried hard to keep this on the point you had made about "catapulting", as I thought it is a great glimpse you had and I wanted to shed some extra light on just that. I am not sure I was successful in keeping to that aim.

. . . . TD

[Edited on 5-26-2005 by TravelerDiogenes]