WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 4:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
very powerFULL...TD...thank you for this "glimpse"...and your gift / thought packages :)

[quote]WingMakers is a real thing. And it is US.

We are saving ourselves, by choosing rather than reacting, by connecting ideas and perceptions in ways we could not do before. We are becoming our own masters - as the WMM encourages us to go out and do.[/quote]

[Edited on 25-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject: Tickled Pink
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 8:47 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]yes, thank you Solaris...I knew I had read it in the WMMs...I still feel like this info is also in another place...Q&As?... and feel sure it will be revealed as we ponder the Pleadies...

[b]725...that should make you "pink"[/b]:D[/quote]

It did indeed! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:58 am 

Okay 725.....got something for you..........although this is not necessarily particular to the Pleiadians, but it was the thought I recieved after being woken from a dreamy sleep and following guidance opened Dawn for just one paragraph...........the thought: we chose to be controlled...............decided, wanted to be slaves..........it's something that I knew, but now I remember it, two different understandings.........and the quote "before you enter the temple, forgive" -Jesus..........had been my meditation that day...........mirror mirror on the wall: what do you have to say?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:47 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by Nonni[/i]
Okay 725.....got something for you..........although this is not necessarily particular to the Pleiadians, but it was the thought I recieved after being woken from a dreamy sleep and following guidance opened Dawn for just one paragraph...........the thought: we chose to be controlled...............decided, wanted to be slaves..........it's something that I knew, but now I remember it, two different understandings.........and the quote "before you enter the temple, forgive" -Jesus..........had been my meditation that day...........mirror mirror on the wall: what do you have to say? [/quote]

Hi Nonni,

It would make sense in the polarity game we call life.
Kinda along the same concept that if you are a king, you have probably been a slave for many lifetimes. Or if you are poor, you have probably been rich, etc. I think our souls are inclined to seek out experiences of polarity...

I definitely get the feeling at times that the humans are just 'cattle' to certain powers that be. We are reared for certain purposes (the food chain) and very expendable. Our value is only as much as what vital force we provide necessary. So, the vamps need us but hate us, and the lizards need us but hate us...so on and so forth.

So, why do the humans need to be enslaved? That is my thought...what is the lesson learned? Hmmmm...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:25 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Hi,
I'm new to the site but found it by following a Pleiadian link. I'm currently fending off hostiles over at another board who are all skeptical about Barbara and The Pleiadians.

http://www.paranormalnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=2579

It's refreshing to find others of a like mind. If anyone would like to join in the debate, I'd love to have some allies. I speak from first hand experience after attending sessions with the Pleidians and it amazes how much some people think they know with no actual real life experience behind it.

Anyways, you have a great board here. I look forward to visiting it frequently and making new friends.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:32 pm 

[quote][i]Originally posted by ImaJinn[/i]
http://www.paranormalnetwork.net/showthread.php?t=2579
[/quote]

Hello ImaJinn,

Thanks for the invite to the other forum, I will check it out. :)

Definitely keep reading more of the WM material, there are some interesting Pleiadian references, as well as much 'parallel' info that resonates with what I have read and felt in regards to the Pleidians for years now.

Also, your personal input will be valued here in this thread. Feel free to share any of your own insight and experiences. ;)

Welcome!

~7:2:5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 2:01 am 

I am finding that a healthy amount of skepticism and discernment are much needed tools in regards to most anything in this 'modern' day, and especially when dealing with metaphysical material. However, I am finding that my intuition seems to provide me with the keenest insight, often to my very own surprise. It seems I am a great parallel skeptic. I disbelieve myself a lot only to have my created reality 'validate' it. It gets to be very funny at times.

In regards to B.M., when I first encountered her material, I was stunned. So many of my own intuitions and psychic inclinations were all spelled out in such a way that I felt as if my mind had been opened up and researched. Her material was 'unique' once upon a time and I had never encountered anything like it in 3D. I found that very unexplainable aspects of her channeled work spoke to me, in almost exacting phrases and terminology. It was surreal, and still is. I can't explain it and have (for the most part) not bothered to explain my experience with the material.

I recently met Barbara. I wanted to turn on my own BullShit detectors to satisfy my own curiosity. I needed to know if she is a fraud. I can honestly say that I walked away from the encounter more a believer than ever. She had no idea to what extent I was studying her. What I liked about her was the frank, matter of fact personality of someone who is in 'mission'.

I still leave the door open to the possibility that much of what is being trumped as the New Age and the Metaphysical 'religion' is just a very well managed DISINFO tactic by various manipulating organizations serving their own purposes to keep humans in the dark or to mine us for information of all types. Nonetheless, it doesn't erase the intrinsically organic, spiritual, esoteric, innocent beings that we are in awe of the mysteries of the universe, time, space, god, and love.

Studying astronomy has only convinced me that the playground we are in is so unfathomably big, that anything is possible. Indeed, my dreams lead me to these realms constantly, only to meet other individuals who have had almost identical dreams. So, it is my humble opinion that it is entirely possible that the Pleiadians are indeed some form of our extended human family, be it in the 'future' or not. I am not as interested in HUMAN origins as I am interested in the HUMAN dimensions. To me, it is one big circle-sphere. All happening at once at our command on so many levels that we can barely grasp it until incarnations of mastery provide the genetic landscaping and DNA 'memory' that sings in unison with the powers of the universe. We are pure symmetry, orchestration, divination, and endowed with an inherent understanding of our essence. The unending discovery is part of 'god's highest will' to explore itself. I like playing with god and it provides me no greater joy than to 'share' what I know.

What I write is the one way I share with myself. It is something I do from time to time to see what comes through my fingers.

What I really share is done in person. And is not spoken. It is revealed. All in good time.

What I know is no more or less than what is stored in any of us if we would traverse our inner libraries with an open mind, and pure heart. Nothing is denied in this state.

And so it is...so it will be.

~ 7:2:5

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:11 am 
Posting Freak

7:2:5, I like what you wrote.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:33 am 

I have read the,
"[b]Alchemy of Nine Dimensions,Decoding the Vertical Axis, Crop Circles and the Mayan Calendar" by Barbara[/b]
and I must say it was enlightening to say the least. The concept of "oneness" to all life in more ways than one is a very rudimetary concept that I have taken to heart always

Post subject: Re: Pleiadian Teachings
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:28 am 

I'm back to reread notes I left for myself. How is everyone?

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:41 am 
Posting Freak

Wow! Good to hear from you! What's taken you so long? :P

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:51 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Wow! Good to hear from you! What's taken you so long? :P

Thanks Shayalana! Oh, where would I even start? We can just trump it down to: I've been busy....

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 11:20 am 

zoarastera wrote:
7:2:5, I like what you wrote.

Likewise Zoa! I've appreciated very much that you have written and shared over the years.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:36 am 
Posting Freak

I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not or still interested, but this e-book is free and the book has been around for some years now. The writer knew Billy Meier in Switzerland. I read it over 10 years ago in the late 90's. It's called Pleiadian Mission, A Time of awareness by Randolph Winters. Here's the link to the e-book:

http://awakenfreedom.weebly.com/uploads ... _ebook.pdf

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I wonder when you will pop back in here, whenever I post something in "current events" ... as you may have intuited, that topic is very active ... seems "news" is being generated 24/7 365 now that we are a global community - there is a great deal to report.

I assume that you checked out "what's new" in the website - lots of information being revealed to enhance our perspectives of the concepts in the Materials ... couple of really great interviews and another one done and waiting to be released (soon?)- I highly recommendhttp://projectcamelot.org/jame ... egral.html the Proj Camelot Interview titled "The Sovereign Integral" ... which details the alterations or additions Anu made to the the Human Mind System and how they "suppress" consciousness ... and where he introduced a new (breathing) technique, the Quantum Pause, that will expand your perspective of what you are participating in, and encourage you to say NO MORE to self-defeating agendas designed to keep you so busy that you don't have time to discover your Self.

I assume that you picked this topic for a reason - do you have any "new" Pleiadian Teachings to share ... I have read that, of all the inhabitants of MEST that they are the most like us - and don't really need to "hide" from Earth's Inhabitants if they come here to stay - in fact, we may have come here, from there ... I've come to the conclusion that we are not the "last" species, that our Creator designed, but the first ... it has just taken us longer to develop ourselves than we may have expected - due to some major complications - that we weren't even aware of - but which make perfect sense when pointed out ... and then you see its influence everywhere (like Monsanto snicker)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I'm not sure if you are aware of this or not or still interested, but this e-book is free and the book has been around for some years now. The writer knew Billy Meier in Switzerland. I read it over 10 years ago in the late 90's. It's called Pleiadian Mission, A Time of awareness by Randolph Winters. Here's the link to the e-book:

http://awakenfreedom.weebly.com/uploads ... _ebook.pdf

Check it out 7:2:5 . ;?}

Cathedral - CS&N