WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: UFOs
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:54 am 

Onyks wrote:
Now I'm truly beyond scorn and up in the upper echelons of compassion

That must be a very gratifying feeling for you.

But, to define the upper echelons of compassion, would mean the judgement of Love is possible. Such a thing is a delusion.

I have never met anyone who genuinely lives with the deep feelings of compassion, who needs to tell others about the superior level they hover at. Compassion just is inside one who allows it to be - and is expressed in the moments that cascade through their life. It doesn't need thinking about. It flows - from one to another, without classification, without judgement. The “upper echelons of compassion” is an artefact of the ego mind Onyks.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:04 am 

cropredy wrote:
I am at somewhat at a loss as to comprehend what You Onyks are going on about????
"Divinity"
Has this anything to do with UFOs?
Kevin

Sorry Kevin for confusing you!

but to answer your question:
I dont know!
I'd guess: No.

I mean words can have double-meanings so it can get confusing at many levels... do you know if "Divinity" has anything to do with UFOs?

Last edited by Onyks on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:13 am 

Ok Sirryah! I see what you mean! But that was a little out of context IMO since I was chasing "the troll" (Shay)! I just tried to describe to Shay that my intention is to help! ... not to "give the finger" -Like I feel her doing to me! I might be a little delusional thou, regarding words! I seem to slip with words, I am actually only a beginner in using them I feel like... or then the reason of failure is that I have brain damage, or then I am just not so intellectual, or a combination of all of them.

You see, Shay hasn't answered any of my questions, shes just been trolling me! So I had to scorn her a little for being a troll, and you probably haven't followed my "chase".

When I said I'm in the upper echelons of compassion I meant that I am not being mean (on purpose)! Like she is towards me.
Sirryah, do you think Shay is fair when she does not answer my questions?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:51 am 

Onyks wrote:
Sirryah, do you think Shay is fair when she does not answer my questions?

Well that’s the thing isn’t it… how to get others to respond in a way we think they should. I realise you want to help Shay, try and correct the bits you see that have gone skewwhiff (which are sometimes the aspects of individuality that get in the way of conformity), you mean her no harm, and have even invited her to follow you into Divinity.

But she is not answering your questions, and wonder if that is fair. I know she has accused you of being someone else a number of times, and of course you have the right to have your say about it. But it is how we go about our interactions – the behavioural expressions, that is more likely to determine how someone responds to us, if at all.

If this were my situation, I’d be looking at the whole atmosphere I generated surrounding the questions, rather than just throwing more arrows. At the moment, having a read through what you’ve written over the past week, the current atmosphere generated on this topic doesn’t seem very conducive to inviting someone to engage with you - even if it were to only clear up possible misunderstandings. For example I read sentences from one post like:

How "oxymoronic"... "Approaching the Divine" quoted by Shayalana... Shay you are pretentious... a true oxymoron...

Blame yourself when you go to death, you'll be busy pleasing "demons" together with that possessed artist -poor John DeWolf and all the rest of the people from those stupid AP oriented cults!

However you will be reeeeaaaalllly embarrassed when you realize your stupidity...

IMO this is not going to bring about a fair discussion – if that is really what you want. Instead it seems the intent is to stir things up and even ridicule, rather than resolve differences or misunderstanding coherently. Maybe it was a bit of fun for you, and you didn't really mean harm, but sometimes that kind of fun can hurt. For some people they even give up on life when too much goes too deep, ridiculed for being a bit different.

I believe this is what James is talking about when he says we need to consider our behaviours when dealing with the situations and people that intersect our local universe, if we wish to lift ourselves to freedom of the Sovereign Integral.

I haven't really answered your question about what is fair, but I hope the perspective can widen a bit.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:25 pm 

Ok Sirryah, again I can see what you suggest!

I did not ridicule shay for being a bit different, I "ridiculed" her for her ignorance, infidelity and scorn. We all are a bit different, so I don't ridicule for that!

IMO my intent was Valor, and I will continue the practice of my heart virtues, that will bring me more in tune with the WMMs... that is why I am here. I have the ability to forgive myself and I do!

“You see, the recitation of philosophy is based on words and mental ideology. Yes, it can
change behaviors to be sure, but it doesn’t bring the ultra-fine frequencies into the human
instrument. Only behaviors that are consistent to the virtues of the heart will purify and
prepare the human instrument to perceive the soul or higher self. To see its movements,
its perspectives, its insights, its consciousness. So, behaviors bring about preparation of the
human instrument, and these behaviors must be coherent and clear, and the only way they
can be of this quality, is if they’re genuine.

”You cannot fake this. You cannot practice like a machine. You must be human, vulnerable,
open, humble, and willing to learn from yourself more than you’re willing to accept the words
of another.

I am human, and humbly I proceed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

FREE to interview co-founders Dr. Edgar Mitchell and Dr. Rudy Schild (Astro-Physicist from Harvard)

Dear FREE Advisory Board Members: Tomorrow, I will be traveling to the home of Dr. Edgar Mitchell to help in a historic video interview of two of our FREE Co-Founders-- Dr. Edgar Mitchell and Dr. Rudy Schild (Astro-Physicist from Harvard). Ralph Steiner, yet another FREE Advisory Board member and physicist, will be interviewing both of them from California at the same time. Rudy will have a separate camera crew at Harvard to film him on his end. This will be a historic event since both are experts in the Quantum Hologram Theory of Physics, the Physics of Consciousness and both have been publicly proclaiming, for the last 25 years, the existence of both the UFO and ET Contact Phenomenon. Both are also founders of our separate FREE Physics Group. Below are the questions we will be asking. We hope to have the video on our FREE website in one month. Our website is: http://experiencer.co/ Rey Hernandez, J.D., M.C.P., Ph.D. Candidate Co-Director and Co-Founder Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE) Email: FREE@EXPERIENCER.CO Website: HTTP://EXPERIENCER.CO/

Dear Edgar and Rudy, Below are lists of questions to point our way during Monday’s interview session. These are meant as guideposts only, and I thoroughly anticipate many healthy digressions. Remember; We’re aiming for a 2 hours of pithy discourse. Rey will also be asking you to record short testimonials about FREE for promotional purposes. I’ll be recording audio for all of it on my end. Enjoy! Ralph Questions for Edgar: You were a member of the Apollo 14 lunar expedition, which took place in 1971. As such, you became the sixth human being to set foot on the moon. A couple of years after your return from the moon, you founded the Institute of Noetic Sciences. What is this organization all about? During your moon flight you conducted a number of controversial experiments about the nature of inner space; the nature of human consciousness. That was more than a generation ago, and many of our listeners were probably not even alive when all of this occurred. Can you tell us about these experiments? What were you looking for, what experiments did you conduct, and what were the results? These experiments demonstrated something unusual about the way that information can be transmitted. What was that? In the years since your lunar mission, you’ve become an advocate for a new and controversial model in physics; something called a “quantum hologram”. Can you describe what this is, and why it’s important for our understanding of human consciousness? What solid evidence is there to suggest this quantum hologram really exists? Who is Dr. Walter Schempp, and what did he discover in 1992? What is “zero point energy” (ZPE), and why is it important to the quantum hologram? You’ve also stated that the quantum hologram can explain how psychic phenomena and most paranormal occurrences work. How is this the case? Does the quantum hologram theory offer any explanation for phenomena such as out-of-body experiences, near death experiences, or memories from past lives? What about remote viewing? Mental telepathy? Precognition? Over the past 20 years, you’ve also been speaking out about UFOs. You’ve taken a firm pro UFO position, particularly when it comes to Roswell. What convinces you that UFOs represent ET spacecraft? And why do you support the Roswell case? Have you personally ever seen a UFO? Have other astronauts ever told you about having UFO encounters? Why do you think the government is keeping so much of this information secret? What beneficial technologies can be derived from studying UFOs? Are there any hidden dangers associated with these technologies? FREE is an organization composed of scientists, lay investigators, and contact experiencers. What do you believe science has to learn from those who have claimed some sort of contact with ETs or non-human intelligence? In your estimation, can the quantum hologram theory help to facilitate human contact with advanced non-human life forms? What to you say to people who are worried about an “alien invasion” from outer space? Does humanity have any objective reason to fear UFOs and ETs? Questions for Rudy: You are considered an expert on the subject of black holes. Why are black holes important to our understanding of the cosmos and the way the universe works? In your view, the black hole phenomenon has something to do with the quantum hologram model proposed by Edgar Mitchell, Walter Schempp and others. What is the connection there? In recent years, you and Prof. Stephen Hawking have been debating the nature of black holes. You differ in your interpretations of this phenomenon. What are those differences, and why has Prof. Hawking been slowly inching toward supporting your position? Scientists who are skeptical of UFOs often say that it’s “impossible to get from there to here”; meaning that the distance between stars is so vast, it would take centuries, even millennia to travel to the nearest star systems. Given what you know about gravity, space-time, black holes, worm holes, quantum physics, is there a way for ET to actually get from “there to here”? You’ve often spoken of “modern day miracles”; psychic phenomena that most people are familiar with: mental telepathy, precognition, clairvoyance, past-life memories. How would the quantum hologram theory explain such baffling manifestations? Physicists often point out that nothing in the known universe can travel faster than light. Although super-fast, light’s speed is finite. That’s why it takes centuries for light from distant stars and galaxies to reach our telescopes. In your view, does consciousness observe the same “cosmic speed limit”? Why not? The universe is very old. Nearly 14 billion years. It had a violent beginning, and some say, it’ll have a quiet death. But is that all there is? Do you think there are other universes somewhere? If so, might they be interacting with ours? In your estimation, is teleportation possible? What about time travel? Experiencers often report seeing ETs walk through walls. Many have also reported being teleported through solid objects,
floors, ceilings, and so forth. How cwould this be possible given our current understanding of physics? Do you believe that “channelling” is a real phenomenon? If so, how could it be taking place? What are “dark matter” and “dark energy”? What do these recent discoveries tell us about the growth, evolution and fate of our universe? Do you think that science and spirituality are converging toward a common view? If so, what are the points in common shared by both? What do you say to people who deny phenomena for which there is ample scientific evidence, like climate change or UFOs? What needs to be done to prevent the spread of scientific ignorance? What to you say to people who are worried about an “alien invasion” from outer space? Does humanity have any objective reason to fear UFOs and ETs? Why do you think the FREE organization is important at this time? What role could it play in advancing human knowledge? A38F3BC5-2F17-4B7E-B3DA-ABD9EE139B02

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitic ... rvard.html

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Here's Edgar Mitchell's Website

FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH INTO EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENCOUNTERS

Some of our FREE Advisory Board Members

Welcome to FREE 2015 is the Year of the Experiencer

FREE, the Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters, is a Not-for-Profit Scientific Research Foundation, established “by Experiencers for Experiencers”, with the help, sympathy, and participation of scientists, to engage in the following missions: 1) EDUCATE; 2) SUPPORT; 3) RESEARCH. FREE was established with the insistence and guidance of Dr. Edgar Mitchell, the 6th man on the moon, and Dr. Rudy Schild, Emeritus Professor of Astro-Physics at Harvard University. The primary vision underscoring the creation of FREE is to assist the Experiencer/Contactee/Abductee to understand his or her experiences, to provide assistance in the form of information and personal support, and to conduct comprehensive academic research on the “ET Contact Phenomena”.

The following are FREE’s current projects:

1. FREE EXPERIENCER RESEARCH STUDY: The research study is the first comprehensive long term ACADEMIC statistical study on the ET contact phenomena. Our goal is multifold– to provide a reality check on the complex nature of the UFO Contact Phenomena, to demystify it, to initiate scientific research on what might be the ET Contact “Agenda”, via a comprehensive scientific statistical study on the Contact Experience ranging from abductions to apotheosis. The study will be statistically relevant and possibly definitive. It is the first time that this type of research study has been undertaken involving a series of two comprehensive quantitative surveys totally more than 700 questions and a follow-up formal interview comprised of 50 open-ended questions. Professor Jon Klimo, a retired academic with 40 years as a tenured professor is leading this Research Study. We also have a 12 member Research Committee with the top experts in this field. As a participant for our 2 surveys and formal interview, the Participant has a choice to remain “ANONYMOUS”. There will not be a way for anyone to find out who is the Participant, where they live, or any other personal information to identify you. As of February 27, 2015 we have had 738 Experiencers complete our Phase 1 Survey since we started this research study on September 1, 2014. Our data findings will be made public in January of 2016. The following is a brief explanation of our Research Study: http://experiencer.co/wordpress/?page_id=194 Here is the link to take our survey: http://experiencer.co/wordpress/?page_id=244

2. EXPERIENCER BUDDY PROGRAM: An Experiencer can request a “Buddy” to communicate with him/her — an individual who has had experiences themselves and is considered mentally and emotionally stable by his/her peers within FREE. The Buddy shall offer a neutral and supportive “listening ear” while being careful not to deliver harsh judgment or other explanations of the intimate experiences which were related to them. In a 4 month period, FREE has assisted over 125 Experiencers through our Experiencer Buddy Program. If you desire a Buddy, please send us an email to: EXPERIENCERBUDDY@GMAIL.COM

3. FREE RADIO SHOW: FREE is proud to announce the launching of a new Internet-distributed world-wide two hour weekly radio program, The Other Side of the Universe. The focus: Science explores the paranormal. Starting in early April of 2015, the show will delve deep into the connections between contact with intelligent non-human life, and phenomena that defy our conventional ways of thinking: Conscious human survival beyond death; reincarnation; past life memories; out-of-body experiences, near death experiences, remote viewing, telepathy, seeing the future… and much much more… The show’s host is award-winning science journalist and radio producer Ralph Steiner, whose diverse programs have been syndicated through NPR, the Pacifica Radio Network, Public Radio International and Radio for Peace International. The program shall air over the premiere KGRA Digital Broadcasting Station. Here is the link to our Radio Program: http://www.kgraradio.com/shows/

2. EXPERIENCER BUDDY PROGRAM: An Experiencer can request a “Buddy” to communicate with him/her — an individual who has had experiences themselves and is considered mentally and emotionally stable by his/her peers within FREE. The Buddy shall offer a neutral and supportive “listening ear” while being careful not to deliver harsh judgment or other explanations of the intimate experiences which were related to them. In a 4 month period, FREE has assisted over 125 Experiencers through our Experiencer Buddy Program. If you desire a Buddy, please send us an email to: EXPERIENCERBUDDY@GMAIL.COM

3. FREE RADIO SHOW: FREE is proud to announce the launching of a new Internet-distributed world-wide two hour weekly radio program, The Other Side of the Universe. The focus: Science explores the paranormal. Starting in early April of 2015, the show will delve deep into the connections between contact with intelligent non-human life, and phenomena that defy our conventional ways of thinking: Conscious human survival beyond death; reincarnation; past life memories; out-of-body experiences, near death experiences, remote viewing, telepathy, seeing the future… and much much more… The show’s host is award-winning science journalist and radio producer Ralph Steiner, whose diverse programs have been syndicated through NPR, the Pacifica Radio Network, Public Radio International and Radio for Peace International. The program shall air over the premiere KGRA Digital Broadcasting Station. Here is the link to our Radio Program: http://www.kgraradio.com/shows/

4. THERAPIST SUPPORT LIST: Others who will be reaching out to FREE for assistance may be looking for additional assistance. We now have a THERAPIST SUPPORT LIST. This list will be categorized by Country and by State. FREE will be posting a list of the following professional but will not make any referrals or suggest any specific individuals. FREE is searching for additional Licensed Therapists, Regression Therapists, and Support Groups to add to our current list. If you want to be on our Therapist Support List, please send us an email to FREE@EXPERIENCER.CO To see our current list, please go to this link: Support. On our list are; Licensed Therapists familiar with and experienced in treating the ET Experiencers and extended family. Regression Therapists who have experience in regressing and offering psychological support to Experiencers. Local Support Groups facilitated by either professional facilitators or other Experiencers.

5. EXPERIENCER LIBERATION DAY: Experiencers currently face ostracism and rejection from people in their social circles, including family, friends, and associates. They become private, reclusive, frequently depressed, and in many cases, suffer from symptoms of post-traumatic stress due to the nature of some of their encounters. A few will talk about it, but their revelations are highly self-censored and do not include most times the most important information, namely, that which hurts them physically, emotionally, and again, socially. FREE, and other Experiencer organizations around the world, are collaborating on a social movement for Experiencers to “Come Out of the Closet”– A Liberation Movement for Experiencers. Each year, beginning on October 1st of this year, and each October 1st thereafter, we will hold worldwide events to publicize the ET Experiencer Phenomena. We have a badge that can be worn with pride on each October 1st until the complete truth is revealed. You can also purchase your own button through this email: EXPERIENCERLIBERATIONDAY@GMAIL.COM. The $10.00 donation will be used to fund various Experiencer Support Groups, as well as education and research projects.

11. EDUCATIONAL ARTICLES: Our FREE Website, http://experiencer.co/, has many articles on numerous topics: Experiencer Stories, Theories on the ET Mission, Orbs, the Paranormal, The Physics of ET Contact, Consciousness, Experiencer Support and Experiencer Research and other topic areas. If you would like to publish an article or a chapter of a book you have written, please send us a copy of the article or chapter with your contact information and send them to our email: FREE@EXPERIENCER.CO

FREE’s Under Development Projects

Expect the unexpected!

http://experiencer.co/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:20 pm 
Posting Freak

https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~rschild/

A Technical Description of my Webpage Feature Image

Everybody knows that at the center of a quasar lies a supermassive Black
Hole. Everybody except me, because my observations with large optical,
radio, and spacecraft X-ray telescopes, show that in fact, the central
object is a close relative, called a MECO (Massive Eternally Collapsing
Object). This MECO is also a collapsed object with 3 billion suns mass,
but unlike a black hole it is surrounded by a strong magnetic field
anchored to the rotating core, and is a solution of the General
Relativistic Einstein-Maxwell equations in which Quantum Electrodynamic
and Dark Energy forces prevent the formation of a true event horizon.

The illustration answers the long-standing puzzle: if Black Holes have an
Event Horizon beyond which nothing, not even light, can escape, how can it
be that they are the most luminous objects in the universe at optical,
X-ray, and radio wavelengths? My telescopic studies of these objects at
centers of gravitationally lensed quasars have shown thet the strong
emissions are caused by the sweeping magnetic fields acting on infalling
matter to produce the structure shown. My challenge here was to show the
relationship between the structures emitting at X-ray, Ultraviolet,
Optical, and Radio wavelengths (what "color" are X-rays? Radio waves?).

The tiny central collapsed object is just a dull ruddy glow at the
center. A short distance away, the inner edge of an accretion disc
reveals the magnetic fields working on the infalling orbiting matter and
glowing at half a million degrees. The accretion disc itself is barely
evident as a dark shading by absorbing solid matter just outside its
bright inner edge.

The sweeping magnetic fields generate an outward flow, or wind, of ionized
gases, whose electrons are naturally swept to the center and become
trapped by tangled inner magnetic fields, to explosively squirt out as
jets. They carry along scraps of magnetic field in the twisted jet region
to create intense radio emission, shown as the ruddy squiggles.

Because a rigidly rotating magnetic field with its trapped particles cannot
rotate faster than the speed of light, a different kind of outer structure
must form where the magnetic fields must bend into a different (circular)
direction. This causes the outer wind of ionized particles to bend upward
away from the accretion disc, and ultimately to a region where the magnetic
forces no longer dominate over electrical attraction. Thus the positively
charged ions flowing outward and upward can begin to feel the intense
electrical fields of the central jetting electrons, and the ions curve back
toward the central axis.

The X-ray emission, shown in ultra-blue, is taken from observations of a
nearby young neutron star object whose magnetic properties mimic the
MECO's, as shown in published calculations. This powerful X-ray emission
occurs as the relativistic streaming positive ions combine with the
relativistic electrons. Small gradients in color of the bulbous X-ray
structures imply locally different energies of the emitted X-rays.

Long streamers of gas along the length of the light cylinder show where
the winds of now neutral gas are gradually calming down to their ground
state as they continue to recede from the central object. If this MECO
object were located where our Sun is, these outer streamers would be
100 times farther away than our outermost planet Pluto.

Notice that faint plumes are seen outside of the light cylinder that
encases most of the streamers. These are probably infalling matter that
becomes ionized by the intense X-ray field experienced everywhere
around this formidable monster. This surmise has not yet been backed by
data.

The purpose of the illustration is to show the relationships of the
different particle streams and radiation fields to each other. These
relationships have been discovered by comparing physical models from
elaborate computer simulations, with microlensing studies of the powerful
emissions, as can be further studied in the accompanying texts, and
references to my published technical reports. The size scales and relative
locations of these structures are inferred from the timing of the
reverberations (echos) discovered with the different telescopes.

An important conclusion of this complex analysis is in the form of a
prediction; because of the slight asymmetry in the rotational coupling of
infalling matter to the central rotation, the outer structure in these
objects should ordinarily be asymmetrical. In other words, the left side
structure should be significantly different from the right side structure.
This should be an important discriminant between MECO and Black Hole
central objects.

I thank Barbara Williams for help constructing this image, and for expertly
applying the LUCIS enhancement software.

https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~rschild/image.txt

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:26 pm 
Posting Freak

JANET KIRA LESSIN Planetary Transformation Author & Agent

http://janetkiralessin.com/

They Don’t Care About Us by Janet Kira Lessin

Those who control this planet, the power elite do not love us. There are many who don’t care about us and wish us dead...

http://janetkiralessin.com/2014/09/19/t ... -about-us/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I see that Shay has chosen to "wall-paper" a IMO very in-lightening discussion, dealing with the application of genuine Virtues of the Heart ... but it has left me wondering, if the "authentic" meaning of "compassion" is being discussed ... and I would like to offer its "real meaning" into this discussion ... as revealed by James (in several places)

by doing this, I am not suggesting, that we don't KNOW the "real meaning" of compassion, but for one's consideration of what we've been taught Compassion means by the evolving Hierarchies ... which, we use every day ... that have - again IMO been distorted to mean "empathy" instead of "one's sincere desire to share this new intelligence"

thank you Onyks, that was inspiring ... and can't be repeated too much
and thank you Sirryah, for your personal wisdom, I sincerely appreciate it.

Compassion:

Many teachers have spoken eloquently about compassion as the deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled to the desire to relieve that suffering. In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single lifetime. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a collaborative process of regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between Earth and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will be challenged to transform our own, or become further embedded in our fears and emotional turmoil.

emphasis mine... https://www.wingmakers.com/6-heart-virtues/

Personally I prefer the way James first defined Compassion on page 11 of the Art of the Genuine: A Spiritual Imperative, paper .... and invite you to note what he left out, in his the Living from the Heart paper, associated with the EVT website when it was first introduced, even though he had defined it in the Art, paper earlier, and introduced it in the Energetic Heart paper even earlier... and John repeated it in the WWWH paper that he wrote. I have bolded what was left out.

Compassion:
Many teachers have spoken eloquently about compassion as the deep awareness of the suffering of another coupled to the desire
to relieve that suffering. In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion is an active desire to assist
others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are manifesting in the three dimensional world, aware that their desire and ability to align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.

The planet we live on is an intelligence unto itself. It is both physical and has very high frequency energetic structures just as we do. It is shifting from the 3rd dimension to the higher 4th dimension and it has been planning this before humanity was even seeded on the planet. It is part of the evolutionary cycle of planetary systems to transmute accumulated densities from one dimension before passing into a higher dimensional grid.

Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single lifetime. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a collaborative process of regeneration and renewal.We are all part of the mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between earth and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will be challenged to transform our own, or become further embedded in our fears and emotional turmoil.

We are privileged to be part of the ascending planetary structure of earth’s nurturing spirit and universe importance. There is now present on earth an amazing diversity of cosmic beings sheathed in human instruments, but hailing from incredibly diverse sectors of the cosmos. We are here to witness and support this transcendence of earth over the densities and entrainment of the three dimensional intelligence and its artifacts. We are here to accelerate our spiritual growth in an order of magnitude seldom achieved elsewhere in the multiverse. This is a gift
of the earth to those present on the planet at this time, and, in some small measure, the motive for our compassion.

https://www.wingmakers.com/wp-content/t ... enuine.pdf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Now this is far out!

Cynthia T Crawford - ET Sculptor -

Cynthia Crawford was born a fraternal twin with totally different blood type and tissue type than her twin sister. Unlike her twin, she was born without an amniotic sac, baffling the medical community since it had never happened before. Prior to her birth, her father had been approched by agents with the OSS to participate in a secret government project, and eventually rejoining the Army to work on another secret project for the OSS. However, it was not until she was in her mid 30s that she learned from her father that she was a hybrid created in a petri dish by a government program utilizing DNA from two different alien races added to human DNA.

Throughout Cynthia's toddler years, she was taken to underground military medical facilities at night for testing and examinations. During this time and throughout her life, she encountered what she believed were alien abductions, examinations, impregnations, as well as miraculous healings and organ replacements. Through the 1950s and into the late 1970s, Cynthia tried to seek help and understanding of her experiences, but there were no support groups at that time, nor could she find anyone who would believe her experiences. She was chastised for having and using psychic powers. Her life changed when she gave up fear to consciously face these other worldly beings, only to learn that they are her star family. This awakened her to the truth of her mission that brought her to this planet at this very special time in history.

In 2003, Cynthia began making ET sculptures with the assistance of the various star beings that she had encountered, and later added more sculptures that other contactees had experienced. It is important to note, however, that Cynthia's Guides only allow her to make sculptures of benevolent beings for it is these beings that put their frequency into the sculptures to assist the star seeds in their mission on Earth. To date, she has received thousands of emails from people all over the world who share their experiences and or communication, as well as healings, with benevolent beings after receiving their sculptures

Today, Cynthia devotes her life to doing counseling, workshops and talks, teaching how we are all connected to the star people and how to live in an integrated Galactic society in the very near future. She also teaches about DNA activation, remembering and reactivating your own true powers, and self-empowerment.

http://www.etsculptors.com/cynthia

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:13 pm 
Posting Freak

"Today, Cynthia devotes her life to doing counseling, workshops and talks, teaching how we are all connected to the star people and how to live in an integrated Galactic society in the very near future..."

This I find very interesting.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:30 pm 

Quite a few videos to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA9iiA ... ZDW_6oWbKw
Kevin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

LOL Yep there are quite a few! A weeks worth at least! Here's a recent discovery up north in Canada.

Canadian UFO Recovery Case

09 Mar 2015 05:27

This is an interesting case in so far as the Canadian military had to be mobilized to such a degree in order to "recover" either a UFO craft they shot down or one our secret space program vehicles that crashed. Either way, they are having a terrible time with the coverup.

And apparently the craft was seen a week before in the skies above Manitoba... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6i1no-rDLJg

Anyone with information they would like to share feel free to contact me at kerry@projectcamelot.tv

http://www.projectcamelotportal.com/blo ... overy-case

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:27 am 
Posting Freak

Artificial Moon? We’re on The Truman Show

HERE’S AN IDEA: The Moon is artificial (yeah, yeah), and we are all players in The Truman Show—living out the last episode of the Story of the ‘True Man’. And it’s being ‘directed’ by (the Man in) the Moon…
The film:

Born into a fabricated ‘world’ where all his wants are met, Truman is quite contented for years. Why wouldn’t he be, everyone around him is? Slowly it dawns on him that something is wrong, he’s actually on a film set and all his ‘friends’ are actors. Crucially, this realisation comes when he starts to deviate from his normal routine—starts to misbehave, challenges the ‘matrix’. His father (ancestor metaphor?) tries to warn him: a mystery girl (love?) tries to help. Finally he escapes by paddling off his island—confronting his fear of water (etc). The director’s name is ‘Christof’…

What’s interesting is that although Truman’s uncovering of the truth is initially a catastrophe for the show, the viewers soon start rooting for the Man himself—as does the director—as he struggles to find out the truth about himself. Almost as if this (the breaking through to a higher reality) was the idea all along…

The reality:

So here we are, caught up in the denouement, the eschaton even, of our own little production on Planet Earth. 2012 and all that. This whole setup is a ‘creation’—complete with props, lifeforms and even other humans, brought in from every corner of the galaxy. Even the Moon was almost certainly dragged here, a few thousand years ago. (The Moon is FAR too big [ bigger than Pluto ] and smooth to be a natural satellite. NASA even suspects it may be hollow)

Sadly, our scenario is a little less idyllic than Truman’s: in fact it’s downright ugly in parts. From a higher perspective, the Earth is probably more like a huge multi-stage cinema lot, with gripping yarns being played out by a multitude of inter-planetary, inter-dimensional travelling troupes, each cashing in on the huge audience we’ve attracted.

Our ‘viewers’—tuning in every day—are the countless civilisations all over the galaxy that are watching our story unfold and cheering us on. And the ending is shaping up to be typically Hollywood: somewhere a clock is counting down: will we realise in time, start misbehaving… and thinking outside of the box..?

NASA captures stunning images of the far side of the moon

These amazing pictures capture the moon’s cratered surface in the most intricate detail ever recorded.

The images, which were taken by NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), have boosted the resolution of images of the far side of the moon over 100 times. Digital elevation and terrain maps based on the new data reveal the heavily cratered and bumpy surface of the moon in all its complexity.

Moon Anomalies

The first academic enigma must surely be that the Moon is apparently in its wrong orbit for its size. However, this would presumably be based on its assumed density. Technical reports claim a density of 3.3 for the Moon compared with 5.5 for Earth. Astronomy data indicates that the internal regions of the Moon are less dense than the outer, giving rise to the inevitable but outrageous speculation that it could be hollow. The eminent scientist Carl Sagan, a typical sceptic, made the statement, ‘A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object’. But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite—and therefore artificial.

Rings Like A Bell

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a ‘hollow object’ comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell. More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour. And why does the moon have hundreds of massive craters, while the earth has hardly any in comparison? I know our atmosphere burns some up, but those marks indicate some pretty big shots it’s taken, never mind the quantity.

The Crater Bottoms Are Convex Instead of Concave?

It has been found that asteroids and meteors not only create shallow craters on the Moon’s surface but produce a convex floor to the crater instead of concave as expected, supporting the idea of a rigid shell. Countless other pieces of evidence from astronomers and NASA scientists began to reveal that some 2-3 miles down there appear to be dense layers of metal—which would explain why the craters were convex. But the most astonishing conclusion is that the only theory which can completely explain all the anomalies is that the Moon is hollow with a shell about 20 miles thick—mostly metal.

Perhaps the meteor pockmarks were picked up during the trip over here from wherever the moon was built, or maybe they’re simply a part of the design..?

Taken from redicecreations.com & beforeitsnews.com

http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2011/ ... cial-moon/

Imagine if you will, the analogy of the The Truman Show with the director/producer watching and staging Truman's life as those in bubble 2 programming the created worlds on bubble 1. This is an example of what non-locality means. Or when reading a book or looking at the pictures in a book you are in a non-local position of observation.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:28 pm 
Posting Freak

No. 11 gives a very interesting perception of the Truman Show analogy in the above post as to "The Man In The Moon". I love the syncronicity!

11 Shocking Things I’ve Learned Since My Awakening

In this article I will summarize my awakening path through article references and will talk about the most shocking discoveries I have had yet.

It has been five years since I began to question the true essence of “who I am” and “why I am here”. When I had the shocking realization that I was not my physical body, I began to obsess about my soul and why I would put myself into this body in this lifetime. I have dedicated most of my waking time to studying, gathering, filtering, and repeating information I have learned.

Most people who are reading this article right now have been down many paths of realization and many rabbit holes. There is no doubt that you have had some shocking realizations, and maybe some of them match mine. Here are the top 11 most shocking things I have learned since my awakening:

1. Humans are not at the top of the food chain.

This planet is being controlled by what the Gnostic texts refer to as the Archons, which is a small group of reptilian beings and amoeba-like beings that use sophisticated artificial intelligence, grey extraterrestrials, and artificial intelligence to carry out their orders. These beings use humans as food by feeding off of their negative energy. They need energy to sustain themselves because they have a diminished connection to their creator. They exist in a different vibratory frequency that is unseen to most people.

2. The “Harvest” as spoken about in the bible is actually the harvest of energies…

… from humans created by survival, disease, false light worship, and fear derived from economic and political upheaval, religion, population genocide, and war. It could also mean literally harvesting actual physical bodies from the planet that give their energy away by following false light archetypes.

3. Everything we sense with our five senses is a holographic illusion.

Everything is energy vibrating at a certain frequency. We are somewhat in control of what we create based on our thoughts, beliefs, and contracts we made before we came into this lifetime. The rest of our reality is a holographic overlay that has been termed a matrix. The movie series “the Matrix” is actually an accurate depiction of this hologram. We can exit this matrix and return to an organic matrix by raising our vibration.

4. Everything is upside down and backwards, and the real Earth experience we seek exists as a mirror of this one.

“Just look at us. Everything is backwards, everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientists destroy truth, major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality and governments destroy freedom.”~-Michael Ellner

The beings that have manipulated the planet cannot create so they take what has been created and manipulate it, and then trap beings within their creation.

5. The Illuminati, a lower level of the archon group…

… that is in physicality here on the planet, is heavily into human sacrifice and sex; especially pedophilia. Satanistic rituals are held under the Vatican and in many other ley line specific buildings on astrologically planned days where children are raped and killed to “feed” the archons; literally with pure unadulterated blood.

6. We are all part Reptilian.

Our brains were genetically modified by the Anunnaki so that we are veiled form our true origins so that we can be easily controlled and manipulated. The human body was created to serve the Anunnaki but the one thing that cannot be controlled is the soul that occupies it.

7. There is a New Age agenda created to confuse, dis-inform, stop us from action, and keep us separate from each other.

New Age isn’t all bullshit, though. There are golden nuggets of truth that are mixed in with the small percentage of disinformation. These nuggets can be valuable clues into the dark agenda and can shed light on technologies that are being used against us. Discernment is something that has been critical when it comes to taking in any information.

8. There is a difference between channeling and receiving telepathic messages, and channeling can be easily infiltrated by the false light minions of the archons.

A good rule of thumb is that if a person hears voices in their head, speaking as clear as someone talking to them on the telephone, then this could easily be deception. There are false light beings that can pose as angels or spiritual guides. Telepathy is more of a connection with a being through thoughts and feelings, and is less susceptible to interference. The highest form of channeling is connecting with your higher self or parts of you that are in parallel lives.

9. Not all grey extraterrestrials are malevolent.

There are hundreds of grey alien civilizations in our galaxy and some of these groups are actually highly revered and accepted into the peaceful galactic councils and federations. There has been a deliberate campaign to group all greys into the same category in order to confuse people and to keep benevolent greys from being trusted.

10. The government has been traveling to the moon and Mars with ET technology since the 1950’s and has bases both places, as well as other places in our solar system.

Most life on other planets in our solar system exists within the planet or in another dimension. Our sun is a stargate to the cosmos and is full of beings coming and going at all times.

11. There has been a reincarnation trap that has kept many people stuck in a cycle of deception and low vibration.

The Universal Law of Karma has been used as a ploy to get souls to agree to keep returning into physical incarnation, and their memory is wiped clean each time so that they do not remember who they are or what karma they need to balance out, thus repeating the same karmic issues time and time again. The white light at the end of the tunnel may very well be a wormhole that leads to the moon where the false light beings are waiting and posing as your loved ones.

The good news is that we are waking up out of the programming and mind fog and are realizing what has happened. We will change our reality with our awareness, thoughts, and intention. There will be a return of our memory and of our ability to create and to connect with our creator. The human body will become a vehicle through which we can enjoy physicality on Earth while co existing in other realities at the same time. The human race will soon be free, and or future generations will no longer be food for those who have enslaved us.

One of the best summaries of the bigger picture can be found in the following video- “David Icke- Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2vlegEBuO0

https://sumbola.com/articles/484/11-sho ... -awakening

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Laura Eisenhower - The inner shift into higher earth energies (part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6POjvyvjrmo

Laura Eisenhower - The inner shift into higher earth energies (part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQNMJ1x3Q-o

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Every UFO sighting (in the world) since 1933 ... on an interactive (up to date) map

https://lcpearso.cartodb.com/viz/e36e448a-da87-11e4-a327-0e018d66dc29/embed_map

The intergalactic graphic was created by MBA candidate Christian Pearson using web-based software and data from the National UFO reporting center. It's a part of QuantBait, a visualization initiative through which Pearson wants to tell stories about economic, political, and social issues.

This UFO sighting map "was a fun way of conveying the point that beautiful data visualization can provide deep insights," Pearson writes via email.

When you watch the map closely, you'll notice that the number of sightings really picks up around the 1950s and 1960s. In the United States, some of them probably correspond with the C.I.A.'s U-2 program, a Cold War air surveillance initiative active from 1954 to 1974. In this program, the C.I.A tested spy aircrafts at Area-51—the secret Nevada facility at the center of several extra-terrestrial conspiracy theories. There's also better data records of more recent sightings, Pearson says.

It's also evident that the assumption that UFO sightings only happen in isolated, rural areas is mistaken. "The map clearly shows large clusters of reporting in urban areas," Pearson writes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:51 pm 
Posting Freak

I am so glad Gary McKinnon will not be extradited to the US with their system of "justice"(????) and lies. After 10 years of fighting it he is free of them now. Let there be no doubt the suppression of UFO info by the American gov and especially what we are hearing about Mars right now. Off terrestrial officers? So where are they officiating? What planet or astroid or chunk floating in space? He also found out about the free energy tech kept from the public that was from extraterrestrials and reverse engineering ships that crashed on earth. Also, it is confirmed that NASA airbrushes their pictures so that no ships appear in them or anything they don't want the public to see.

UFO Hacker Gary McKinnon talks about NASA Hack.

gary McKinnon explains his findings on nasa's computers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZPqFVM6j6A

Exopolitics, Gary McKinnon and the Secret Space Program - by David Griffin

In "Exopolitics, Gary McKinnon and the Secret Space Program" David Griffin examines the evidence that substantiates what UK computer hacker Gary McKinnon found. From an exopolitical perspective David highlights the impact of the reality of such a program on terrestrial culture and how it possibly effects any human/alien interaction. He makes the point that McKinnon's case is exopolitical in nature and represents the final symbolic struggle between power structures as far as Disclosure of the ET reality.

David Griffin presented "Exopolitics, Gary McKinnon and the Secret Space Program" at the 2nd Annual British Exopolitics Expo on Saturday August 7th, 2010 held at the University of Leeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqo4gO0ZSxs

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:04 am 
Posting Freak

Galactic tyranny through mind control - the Seres Agenda - Part 1 (S03E01)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9mIOvAf0lxM

Part 2

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWK0WeLQAWk

It will be nice when some of these people fully realize how the Annunaki created this Hologram of Deception we are busting out of. This guy is pretty close though. This vid is quite fascinating and very inspiring! I like the nature of the beings he met, I feel the same about ETs for some time now and could never be programmed to accept the that all ETs are control freak tyrants like people are programmed to believe, its interesting about the higher more evolved beings having no subconsciousness, of course they don't they are not in Annunaki created bodies..

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:33 pm 
Posting Freak

cube shaped UFO appears from another dimension - caught on camera phone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=204&v=TPquewvNAE4

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, started a study about people who had experiences with ETs it's quite interesting and is studied by scientists compared to most of the propaganda from the military on the web which can be quite negative.

Part I: UFO/ET experiences are largely positive finds FREE landmark study

https://youtu.be/_cooBqFw1cQ

Published on Apr 27, 2016

READ FREE STUDY RESULTS - UFO/ET experiences are largely positive finds FREE landmark study
By Alfred Lambremont Webre
https://newsinsideout.com/2016/04/edg...
Part I: Edgar Mitchell Foundation landmark study documents UFO/ET experiences as largely positive
https://youtu.be/_cooBqFw1cQ

PART II – Dr. Robert Davis-An intelligent force is transforming humanity for the better

https://youtu.be/qHSvxT-wlh4

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:20 pm 
Posting Freak

This website is quite interesting and makes me very much appreciate the WingMakers even more when I realize the magnitude of what it has opened me up to within. WingMakers.com is so much more advanced than anything I've come across otherwise. However, websites like this one fill in some gaps and by people who really are interested in knowing who we are, what we are and where we came from. I'm not sure if they would be open to the Camelot Interview or the 5th Neruda Interview and if they were it would advance them in their understanding exponentially. The bonus is that in their scientific inquiry they will show scientifically so much of what is discussed in the WMM and especially contribute to irrevocable proof of the human soul along with research into Heart Intelligence and AI. Because this is so academic they haven't become aware yet, of the role of the Heart Intelligence as a major aspect of consciousness.

Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (F.R.E.E.)

Welcome to F.R.E.E
The Foundation for Research of Extraterrestrial Encounters

FREE is an open air university and support network for anomalous contact experiencers and researchers alike. We provide guidance tools and connectivity to those who are willing to brave controversy in order to achieve a deeper understanding of humanity’s fundamental nature. FREE was created to bridge a gap between mainstream scientific thought and credible challenges from the deep unknown.

FREE is committed to bringing together diverse voices in the subject areas of human encounters with non-human intelligence and related phenomena. These interrelated subjects include alleged extraterrestrial encounters, contact with non-human intelligent entities from parallel worlds or other dimensions, plus associated manifestations that appear to violate known physical laws.

FREE has been established to provide a working environment for scientists, lay investigators, and first-hand experiencers of non-human contact to enter into collaboration. We believe that by fostering an ongoing conversation between diverse parties, that significant advances can indeed take place. Interdisciplinary partnerships are vital for recognizing and addressing some of the most profound, but often unacknowledged mysteries that confront human society today.

As a research and educational “think tank”, FREE is designed to support information exchanges between those who explore alleged ET contact phenomena and associated manifestations. Those additional manifestations, frequently classified as “paranormal”, may fall well within an expanded framework of modern physics. We therefore also support the continuing exposition of new scientific models and theories that can be utilized to clarify and unify a wide range of observations and experiences.

Because the academics in FREE firmly believe that all of the various “Contact Modalties” (ET Contact, NDEs, OBEs, Spirit World Contact, Channeling, Shamanic Journeys, Mystical Meditations, Remote Viewing, etc) are all interrelated under a new and undisclosed “Physics of Consciousness”, quite possibly Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s version of the Quantum Hologram Theory of Consciousness, in the future FREE will be initiating comparative studies among these various “modalities of contact”. We will begin comparing and contrasting individuals that have had contact experiences with non human intelligence via these diverse modalities of contact.

We are equally committed to upholding both the highest standards of scientific research, while maintaining a firm commitment to open-minded enquiry.

FREE is also committed to promoting interplay between traditional spiritual and philosophical approaches to anomalous contact phenomena and the work of contemporary science. We believe that these phenomena and the innovative new science that is exploring them are likely to propel significant social, cultural, and spiritual changes in the 21st Century; that our common ways of thinking are likely to change in very significant ways.

http://experiencer.org/about/mission/

Introduction to the Science & Physics of Consciousness

Welcome to FREE’s Science & Physics section. Here you will find articles and conversations exploring efforts within contemporary science to understand phenomena commonly referred to as “Consciousness” and the “Paranormal”.

UFO encounters and alleged “paranormal” related human contact with non-human entities often involve manifestations that seem to violate the known laws of physics. Is this really the case? Or is it simply that our understanding is still very incomplete? In this section, professional scientists, mystics and philosophers pool their knowledge and imaginations to help us fathom these mysterious and often times unnerving occurrences.

It is hoped that ongoing scholarly discussions of this nature can eventually lead to a greater willingness on the part of the scientific community to seriously consider evidence supporting allegations of possible extraterrestrial visitation and associated anomalous phenomena and how this phenomenon might be interrelated to other modalities of “Paranormal” contact experiences and how the relationship might be explained through modern quantum physics and the various scientific explanations of what might be “Consciousness”.

Those related phenomena include the following observations: Apparent faster-than-light travel; anti-gravity capabilities; teleportation; apparent inter-dimensional travel; the ability to pass through and to alter the characteristics of solid matter; invisibility; mental telepathy; consciousness that exceeds the boundaries of a physical body. On the human side of the experience spectrum, these phenomena also include: Evidence of our survival beyond bodily death, which includes Near Death Experiences (NDE), Out of Body Experiences (OBE), possible reincarnation and past-life recall; “spirit world” communications via traditional mediumship. Over the past five decades, spirit mediumship has been augmented by well- documented technologically-assisted communication with the “deceased”. Voluminous and controversial evidence supports such observations, but until recently, scientists have lacked a coherent vocabulary to earnestly evaluate, test and possibly explain them. Recent developments in theoretical physics may resolve this.

A number of the physicists and systems thinkers currently associating with FREE are involved in a collaborative effort to develop a comprehensive new paradigm based upon current quantum principles. This new paradigm, the Quantum Hologram Theory, may be able to rigorously account for such observations.

The Quantum Hologram paradigm is emerging at a time when stunning recent discoveries in astronomy and cosmology suggest that potentially millions of possible earth-like planets may exist within our galaxy alone, some of them perhaps harboring civilizations that are thousands, even millions of years in advance of ours. There is now a growing potential for revolutionary discovery on a grand scale. In order to meet this challenge, we need to adjust our cognitive horizon and to vastly broaden our perspectives. It is hoped that ongoing dialogues on this web site may contribute to that shift in a meaningful way.

Contributors to our Science and Physics pages range in expertise across multiple disciplines. Participants include theoretical physicists, astronomers, cosmologists, neurophysiologists, biologists, mathematicians, archeologists, historians, systems theorists, independent empirical investigators, spiritual practitioners and philosophers of science.

The articles and publications featured and referenced here are the result of many decades of extensive research and observation. They have been selected for their breadth of scope, balanced by their rigorous adherence to the highest standards of scholarship.

Our objective is to provide a forum for interested professional scientists, as well as to provide a space for continuing dialogues with the general public. Scientists and non-scientists alike are invited to collaborate and to creatively put their heads together.

The Science and Physics section is but one touchstone for knowledge available on FREE’s web site. Complimenting the referenced and refereed scientific publications that shall be featured in this section are numerous first-hand reports from eye-witnesses and contact experiencers around the world. We urge those visiting this site to dip into the other departments to sample a wide range of unique and challenging information. The launching of this web site marks perhaps the first time that such an eclectic melting pot of ideas and experience has occurred under one supportive roof.

An overarching goal of our web site is cross-pollination between the lay and scientific communities; the inclusion of all, the exclusion of none, while adhering to the highest standards of discernment and intellectual rigor.

To further this cross-pollination, we also provide access to a private Science Discussion blog section available to registered users of our site. We encourage professional scientists to join and participate. You may register and sign up for that forum by clicking HERE, or follow the links at the end of this page. You may also return to our home page and click the Science Discussion tab to sign up.

Below are some highlights of initial articles that are currently featured in the Science and Physics section. This is a starter collection, deliberately geared toward introducing the general reader to the Quantum Hologram Theory, its applicability to paranormal studies, and to the general context surrounding emerging new paradigms in physics. These initial articles represent a blend of ideas spanning contemporary mysticism and current scientific thinking out on the edge. As additional participants enter the proceedings, we plan to showcase more technically oriented and peer-reviewed submissions specifically aimed at fostering rigorous scientific debate.

Welcome to the conversation.

Discovering the Nature of Reality

by Joe Lewels
Michael Talbot was a man for whom the nature of reality was very important. This was because the reality he lived in and understood was not the same as the one other people knew, nor was it the same as the one described in science class at school. By the age of three, Michael had vivid memories of past lives, refusing to call his parents “mother” and “father”, since he remembered other parents in a former existence.

Modern Miracles and The Quantum Hologram

by Dr. Rudy Schild
This new article was written specifically for our FREE website and will be the first of many new articles from Dr. Schild.

Nature’s Mind: The Quantum Hologram

by Dr. Edgar Mitchell
This paper presents a hypothesis for integrating into the scientific framework phenomena of consciousness which frequently have been considered beyond scientific description.

About the Continuity of Consciousness

by Pim van Lommel, MD
Recently our article in the Lancet was published, entitled: “Near-death experience in survivors of cardiac arrest: a prospective study in the Netherlands”. A near-death experience (NDE) is the reported memory of all impressions during a special state of consciousness, including specific elements such as out of body experience or a life review. There are three theories that should explain the cause and content of NDE.

A Dyadic Model of Consciousness

by Dr. Edgar Mitchell
The name “dyadic” derives from observing that an impressive number of dualisms in descriptions of reality are in fact complementary, inseparable attributes of nature, such as wave/particle, mind/body, yin/yang, etc.

The Quantum Hologram And the Nature of Consciousness

by Dr. Edgar Mitchell
We present a new model of information processing in nature called the Quantum Hologram which we believe is supported by strong evidence. This evidence suggests that QH is also a model that describes the basis for consciousness.

A New Perspective on Reality

by Dr.Ken Wilber
Neuroscientist Karl Pribram of Stanford and physicist David Bohm of the University of London have proposed theories that, in tandem, appear to account for all transcendental experience, paranormal events and even “normal” perceptual oddities. The implications for every aspect of human life, as well as for science, are so profound that we have dedicated an issue to the subject.

Consciousness, Quantum Physics, the Zero Point Field and the Quantum Holographic Model

by Dr. Edgar Mitchell
How does the dyadic model explain the ubiquitous experience of persons of all cultures who claim to sense nonlocal information (e.g. believe that they have lived past lives, experience unseen dimensions and entities, and seem capable of influencing matter nonlocally like Uri Geller, Norbu Chen, Sai Baba and others)?

The Extended Mind

by Dr. Rupert Sheldrake
My idea of the existence of the mind beyond the physical brain is what I call the extended mind. I would like to suggest that the mind is much more extensive than the brain and stretches out through fields that I call morphic fields. Morphic fields, like the known fields of physics such as gravitational fields, are non-material regions of influence extending in space and continuing in time.

The Synchronized Universe: New Science of the Paranormal

by Dr. Claude Swanson
"Through the results of psi research it became apparent that quantum theory has flaws in a very practical sense. Applied to systems that include human subjects the predictions of quantum theory were seen to be sometimes incorrect." -Dr. Helmut Schmidt (Schmidt, 1993) "Conditions, thoughts, activities of men in every clime are things; as thoughts are things. They make their impression upon the skein of time and space. Thus, as they make for their activity, they become as records that may be read by those in accord or attuned to such a condition... For thoughts are things." - Edgar Cayce, (Cayce, 1971)

Consciousness in the Universe: Neuroscience, Quantum Space-Time Geometry and Orch OR Theory

by Roger Penrose, Phd
We proposed in the mid 1990's that consciousness depends on biologically 'orchestrated' quantum computations in collections of microtubules within brain neurons, that these quantum computations correlate with and regulate neuronal activity, and that the continuous Schrödinger evolution of each quantum computation terminates in accordance with the specific Diósi–Penrose (DP) scheme of 'objective reduction' of the quantum state (OR). This orchestrated OR activity (Orch OR) is taken to result in a moment of conscious awareness and/or choice.

Quantum Coherence and Conscious Experience

by Dr.Mae-Wan Ho
I propose that quantum coherence is the basis of living organization and can also account for key features of conscious experience - the "unity of intentionality", our inner identity of the singular "I", the simultaneous binding and segmentation of features in the perceptive act, the distributed, holographic nature of memory, and the distinctive quality of each experienced occasion.

The Fermi Paradox

by Tim Urban
Everyone feels something when they’re in a really good starry place on a really good starry night and they look up into the vastness of space. Some people stick with the traditional, feeling struck by the epic beauty or blown away by the insane scale of the universe. Personally, I go for the old “existential meltdown followed by acting weird for the next half hour.” But everyone feels something. Physicist Enrico Fermi felt something too—”Where is everybody?”

http://experiencer.org/research/science ... ciousness/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

I love this story.

History of FREE

by Reinerio (Rey) Hernandez, Co-Founder

The following is a brief history on the formation of Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE). Let me first introduce myself. My name is Reinerio Hernandez but everyone calls me Rey. I am currently employed as an Estate Tax Attorney with the IRS in Miami, FL for almost 15 years. Previous to this, I was the Director of the Center for a Sustainable Urban Environment at the City University of New York and the Director of the Office of Community Environmental Planning for the City of New York. I have attended Rutgers College, Cornell University and UC. Berkeley for a Ph.D. in City and Regional Planning. I was also the recipient of the National Science Foundation Ph.D., Fellowship.

DEVELOPMENT OF FREE

FREE began over a 3 day period. On day one, I was taken Out of Body into a Matrix Reality and was “Downloaded” with very specific information about the Contact Modalities and its relationship to Advanced Physics/Consciousness. I was also given instructions of a mission to “Inform humanity of the relationship between these ETs, the Spirit World, and Consciousness/Advanced Physics”. Later that first day, Mary Rodwell received for the first time a message I had sent her more than 6 months earlier. On day two, Dr. Rudy Schild called me at 9:30 in the morning. I had no idea who Rudy was when he called. On the second day, I had received an invitation by the late Dr. Edgar Mitchell who invited me to his house the very next day. It was Edgar and Rudy who encouraged me to initiate an organization that eventually was named FREE.

My first contact experience occurred in March of 2012 when my wife and I saw a floating energy being, 2 ft wide by 3 ft in height, who changed appearances, who performed a miraculous healing and controlled my mind during this process. My wife and my paralyzed dog (who we were going to euthanize that same day) disappeared right in front of my eyes and I was then put to sleep for 45 minutes. I was not in bed but was in the middle of my living room with my wife. 45 minutes later, I woke up and my wife and dog reappeared right in front of me but our dog was completely cured of her total paralysis and returned with the energy of a teenager. My wife then began to see huge football stadium size UFO crafts, less than 200 meters away, for the next 3 months. Later, my daughter and I, as well as 3 other adults, saw a huge football stadium size UFO craft, less than 10 meters away from us, floating only 3-5 meters on top of my neighbor’s house for 45 minutes performing different light shows for us.

Since my first event in March of 2012, I have also had numerous paranormal and PSI experiences. One event occurred on May 16, 2013, the same week after I returned from my first UFO conference at Sebring Florida. While driving in the middle of a traffic jam heading to downtown Miami at 8:30 AM, I had what can be described as an Out of Body Experience where I was placed in the middle of a huge spinning wheel and I was given “instructions” by some unknown “ET” (Non-Human Intelligent Being) that I “must complete” a specific project. I want to provide a very brief detail of the “downloaded” message that I received. I had never experienced anything like this and it freaked me out.

First of all, it was not a voice telling me what to do. It was like a direct message was planted in my brain. It was not a thought but more like a telegram was being read in my brain. Very difficult to describe but I will try. All of this occurred after I was “taken” Out of Body and placed in some type of “matrix reality” where I was placed inside a very large spinning wheel. Let me explain.

I was driving into downtown Miami in the morning rush hour. The time was about 8:30 in the morning. I was listening to a public radio station interview but towards the end of the interview, I was no longer driving my car in the middle of a traffic jam. Instead I found myself inside a large spinning wheel the size of a huge Ferris Wheel. I was in the center of this spinning wheel. I felt that I must have gone Out of Body into a “Matrix” reality. I saw myself inside a spinning wheel with many spokes (imagine Huge Ferris Wheel) and I was inside the fulcrum, (in the center of the spinning wheel) looking outward as it was spinning around me. It had spokes which contained inside each spoke the following topic areas: ET Contact, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Contact via Meditation, Channeling, Contact via Remote Viewing, Contact via Shamanic Journeys, Spirit World/Ghost Contact, etc. I then realized that these were various “Modalities” of having contact with Non Human Intelligent Beings.

I was in the middle of this wheel looking out at these spokes spinning around me. Information then came into my head instructing me that it was “Consciousness”, some type of advanced physics we do not yet know about, that was holding the Contact Modalities together-- I felt that this vision was a very important “Key” to understanding the true nature of our reality.

A detailed message then popped into my mind. It was not a voice but just instant information. I call it my “ET Telegram” that had the following message:

"You need to inform humanity the relationship between us (the ETs), the Spirit World (the reality we transition to after our Death) & Consciousness/Quantum Physics”.

You will need help. There are 2 criteria. This is not about making money and there has to be minimal Ego".

This entire message was transmitted instantly in its entirety. It was not some information now and then more info later. It was all one stream of information. I call it an “ET Telegram”. It was really weird and uncharacteristic of my thought pattern which usually comes in bits of information spread out over time. It did not come out like a “Voice” inside my head. It did not have an actual voice, it was like a powerful THOUGHT information that was placed inside my head. It is very difficult to describe.

May 16, 17, and 18, 2013:

DEVELOPMENT OF FOUNDATION FOR RESEARCH INTO

EXTRATERRESTRIAL ENCOUNTERS (FREE)

The same night after I got this “ET Telegram” on May 16th, I got an email response from Mary Rodwell.
Mary is one of the most experienced researchers on the UFO related ET Contact phenomena and Experiencers of this contact. She has interviewed and investigated over 3,000 Experiencers of ET Contact over a 25 year period and has written several books and numerous articles on this topic area.

In early December of 2012, I had sent about 10 well known researchers in the UFO/ET field an email explaining my experiences of seeing the “Energy Being” inside my house, the crafts and beings seen by my wife and the huge craft my daughter, myself and my 3 friends had seen in late August of 2012. If I recall correctly, I only received 3 responses-- Mr. Whitley Strieber, Grant Cameron and Joe Montaldo through one of his volunteers.

More than 6 months later, Mary responded to this email I had initially sent in December of 2012 but she waited 6months to respond to this email. In this email she informed me that she was sorry for responding 6 months late but that she had just received my email-- the email had just popped unto her screen today even though it was 6 months late.

That same day that I got Mary’s response to my 6 month old email, I then sent her an email and informed her about the “ET Telegram” I received at 8:30 AM that same morning and the instructions I received during my ET “Download” that I need to undertake a project regarding the relationship between ETs, the Spiritual World, and Consciousness/Quantum Physics. Mary responded to this second email almost immediately and she showed me for the first time how to use Skype. We then had a Skype conversation and we got to know each other. I asked her if she has a custom of going back 6 months to search for emails. She started to laugh and stated to me “Rey, I can barely keep up with one day’s worth of emails let along going back 6 months to search for lost emails, LOL.” She told me that she never does this and that my email just popped in front of her computer a few hours ago-- the same exact day as my ET Telegram. She then told me: “Rey, you know for a fact that your email was deliberately placed in front of me by these entities”. I told her that I agreed with her and we both laughed.

I also sent Mary an email containing my diary containing my family’s “UFO Contact Experiences” and told her that after my initial ET contact inside my living room I began to read many UFO books up until late August of 2012 when my daughter and 3 friends had the very close encounter with that football stadium sized UFO. I then told her that I instantaneously stopped reading UFO books. Instead I began to read like a crazy person books on only two subjects: Near Death Experiences and “Consciousness Studies” which discussed the physics behind what is “Consciousness” and the NDE Experience. I told her that I began reading these books 12 hours per day, 7 days per week until I had my 3 NDE related experiences, 3 days in a row on December 21, 22, 23 of 2012. I told her that the first 3 individuals I ever mentioned NDEs to, 3 days in a row, December 21, 22, 23, all had NDEs and that this was NOT a coincidence.

Mary then informed me that a very good friend of hers, Dr. Rudy Schild, was an Emeritus Professor of Astro-Physics at Harvard University and that he is interested in ETs, Consciousness Studies, and Quantum Physics. I totally forgot about this individual until he called me the next day at 9:30 in the morning. He called me up and I had no idea who he was.

I had never heard of his name before. In fact, I later found out that Dr. Schild is an Emeritus Professor of Astrophysics at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics and that he was a retired tenured professor in the Physics Department at Harvard University, and the Editor-in-Chief of the “Journal of Cosmology”. He is also an expert on Black Holes and also served on the Board of Directors of the John Mack Institute and was a dear friend of Dr. Mack.

I was awestruck. I informed him of all of my ET “adventures”. He was fascinated. He informed me that in fact, the information I received in my “ET Telegram”, that all of the so called “Contact Modalities” can all be explained through the Quantum Physics of Consciouness was indeed correct. He told me that all of the Contact Modalities I saw in the spinning wheel are all interrelated and that Dr. Edgar Mitchell’s Quantum Hologram Theory of Consciousness and Physics explains how these so-called paranormal phenomena are interrelated.

For the next 90 minutes Rudy began to spoon feed me like a baby the quantum physics of Dr. Mitchell’s Quantum Hologram Theory-- a theory of Consciousnesses and our multi-dimensional reality. This theory explains all of the paranormal phenomena including how ETs interact with us-- how they go through physical objects, telepathic communication, movement of craft, etc. He then explained to me that “Quantum Physics” can explain a lot of this phenomenon. He spoon fed me basic quantum physics and spoke about the physics of “cosmic consciousness” and how this phenomenon can explain ETs and their appearances.

Rudy even informed me that he had been working with an Experiencers Group of the John Mack Institute and worked with Dr. Mack for many years before his untimely death. I told Rudy that maybe my download information might have been about developing a weekly TV show based similar to “UFO Hunters”. The show would have focused each week on a specific contactee’s experience to be followed by himself as the Quantum Physicist explaining the quantum physics of the contactee’s experience. He had also told me that he had been working with group associated with the John Mack Institute on a similar documentary project.

He told me that if I can pull this project off that he will assist me in any way possible including serving as the “Science Advisor” for any future documentary, TV series, or “Organization”. Rudy then encouraged me to establish an “Organization” to implement my vision. Thus, it was Dr. Schild who first suggested about forming an “Organization”.

Rudy then told me to write down a telephone number he was going to give me. I wrote down the number. He then told me that this was the telephone of his mentor. I then asked Rudy, “Rudy, who is your mentor”. He then stated Dr. Edgar Mitchell-- the person that had taught him about the importance of the Quantum Hologram Theory of Consciousness. Rudy told me that he was a very good friend of Dr. Mitchell, that Edgar was his mentor and that he lived only 90 minutes away from me in Palm Beach County. Rudy then informed me that he was going to email and call Edgar regarding the nature of our discussions and that I needed to be taken seriously. He then encouraged me to call Edgar.

Dr. Schild informed me that Dr. Edgar Mitchell is a dear friend and was his mentor on the topic of advanced physics and consciousness studies. Before I had my “awakening”, I knew very little of Dr. Mitchell except that he was mentioned in almost all of the books I read on the Physics and Science of what is Consciousness. Now I know that Dr. Mitchell was a member of the Apollo 14 mission which was NASA's third manned lunar landing, that he was the 6th man to walk on the moon, that he has a Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Astronautics from MIT, was the founder of the Institute of Noetic Science, the Father of UFO Disclosure Movement, and the Father of the Physics of Consciousness Studies and PSI. Outside of his NASA work, Edgar is probably best known as one of the early pioneers of the UFO Disclosure Movement. He was the key individual that brought the various military and ex NASA employees to testify in the various UFO Disclosure symposiums. Without Edgar, the Disclosure Movement would not be where it is today.

IMO, Edgar should be best known for his work on “Consciousness Studies” and the Physics of Consciousness. In fact, very few individuals know this side of Edgar’s life. After retiring from the Navy in 1972, he brought together many of the researchers working on the PSI phenomena under one umbrella, first with the Stanford Research Institute and later with the Institute for Noetic Sciences. Edgar later developed a not for profit physics organization called “Quantrek” that researched the physics of zero point energy and the physics of the Quantum Hologram. Edgar was also key to incorporating Quantum Physics, particularly the Quantum Hologram Theory of physics, into the phenomenon of what is “Consciousness”. He is now known as the Father of Modern Scientific Consciousness Studies and has devoted his life to studying human consciousness, together with psychic and paranormal phenomena in the search for a common ground between advanced physics and consciousness studies. Over the last 40 years, Dr. Mitchell has also devoted most of his free time to investigating Zero Point energy, the physics of energy healing, and research on the physics of the Quantum Hologram. Rudy has always told me that “Edgar deserves the Nobel Prize”.

I have been to Dr. Mitchell’s house a total of 15 times and it has been an honor and privilege to have known him and to have received his blessing and guidance.

After speaking with Dr. Schild, on May 17th, the next day after I received my “ET Telegram”, I worked up the nerve to call Dr. Mitchell later that afternoon. Dr. Mitchell picked up the call and mentioned that Rudy had sent him an email earlier in the morning and that he had just spoken with him. He mentioned that Rudy spoke very highly of me and that he was expecting my phone call. WOW! We then had a short conversation which just like Rudy’s call literally blew my mind. Edgar then invited me to his house for the very next day which is in Lake Worth, just 90 minutes from my house. I accepted his offer and we agreed that I will visit him the following day at 10 AM.

When I arrived at Dr. Mitchell’s house, we exchanged stories. He told me about his “awakening” in space and his early years growing up in Roswell, New Mexico, the site of the world famous Roswell UFO crash. He told me that he worked at a local airport when he was a young teen and he was paid via flying lessons. Edgar’s parents owned two farm supply stores in the Roswell area and that he knew most of the ranchers and workers in the area because they were always in his parent’s stores. He told me that after he came back from the moon he was not only a national hero but a hero to the folks in Roswell. When he returned to Roswell, many of the old timers and their children began to pull him aside and told him very intimate stories of the ship that crashed in Roswell. Edgar informed me that based on the information he was given by very reliable individuals, individuals he had know most of his life, that the Roswell crash was real. He then told me about his work as a test pilot for the Navy. He also told me that many of these test pilots were admitted into the NASA program as Astronauts. He even told me of some of the “Experiences” of the astronauts, including Russian Cosmonauts, in space that were similar to his involving a series of paranormal experienes. The stories went on and on.

After a 4 hour exchange of stories, Edgar agreed to work with me in any project I decide to undertake. Just like Rudy, Edgar informed me as follows: “Rey, you need to start an organization to accomplish the mission YOUR ETs gave you”. He told me that I was given a “MANDATE”. He even informed me that he can get all the physicists in his Quantrek Foundation to assist us as well. All of these scientists are a “who’s who” in the field of Consciousness Studies and Quantum Physics. Once again, he told me that he will support me in any way possible with this new organization. I told Edgar, the same that I told Rudy, “I have no idea what this organization will do”. Edgar told me, “don’t worry, it will come to you, it always does”.

After my meeting with Dr. Mitchell, I sent an email to Mary Rodwell and told her what had happened 2 days after my ET Telegram and that Edgar and Rudy would be my “Scientific Advisors” with any organization I decided to start. Later than night we spoke on Skype and I informed Mary that Edgar and Rudy had encouraged me to start an organization. I asked Mary whether the 4 of us can become the Co-Founders of this organization and that Edgar and Rudy agreed to be our initial Science Technical Advisors. Mary agreed to join us and several days later Mary came up with the name “Foundation for Research into Extraterrestrial Encounters (FREE)”.

I later informed Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Dr. Schild and Mary Rodwell and all agreed to be Co-Founders of FREE. Thus, FREE was started over a 3 day period under the guidance of some unknown Non-Human Intelligence.

Shortly thereafter, several academics and non academic researchers were interested in joining FREE. Within one month, we had some of the leading researchers in the field of ET Contact and Consciousness involved as official members of FREE. FREE did not have a formal governing structured but just a loose structure of volunteers.

In July of 2013, two months after I had my “ET Telegram” and FREE was formed, I wrote a paper titled “The Quantum Hologram Theory of ET Contact” which was reviewed and commented by 3 FREE physicists, Dr. Edgar Mitchell, Dr. Rudy Schild, and Ralph Steiner. Each of them approved the paper for publication.

http://experiencer.org/history-of-free/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:20 am 
Posting Freak

William Cooper The Lost Interview never before seen 1999

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B24sK-Md9g4

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next