WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: crop circles 2012
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:12 pm 
 WWW  Profile

This is profoundly amazing, significant and beautiful at the same time.
My heart is buzzing )))
What a time to be 'alive' and to be able to experience all of this... as an individual, and together as an interconnected humanity !

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA

note in the photo above how the grass is folded to continue the "head / eye" - 7/8/14 - can't help but state the obvious ... I really like this angle of it

that one appeared on the first of August - more pics and comments here: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:56 pm 
Posting Freak

are the circle makers listening in on the forum's discussions ... the latest circle is a fine line spiral, ( pictured below on the right) with a begining and an ending seems very simple ... but I really liked this "comment" . In the pics section, they say "the farmers says no visitors" and in the second one, it show about fifty people waliking the spiral... when then was no way, the center could hold fifty people or the spiral allow for more than one person at a time to traverse it ... sure glad they got "before" pics :D

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:04 pm 
Posting Freak

and I missed (posting) this one, but it is quite interesting for the thoughts it inspires ... http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:50 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:12 am 
Posting Freak

OK, this should settle the matter once and for all and silence the "nay-sayers" because even with 13 (new amendment to the original challenge) NO ONE has applied to this challenge because even with 100 people - the "real" CC can't be duplicated because they aren't made by HUMANS ... and if you believe they are you are deceiving yourself

The Challenge (31st of July, 2012)

We are offering £100.000 (one hundred thousand pounds) to anyone who can create the replica of a crop circle called “The Galaxy” that was reported on 12. of August 2001 at Milk Hill, Alton Barnes, in Wiltshire (see the photo beneath).

For the crop circle to be recognized as a “winner” and the prize money to be awarded, certain conditions will have to be met. The challenger must agree to these terms and conditions described below, print them out, sign them as the intention to comply, and email them back. This will serve as proof of their serious intent to take up the challenge as their signed email will be published and made public on this website.

Terms and conditions

1. Whoever applies for the contest must first send us a video and photo proof of their capability, ie. their “CV” as proof of their previous work on crop circle making. This will fulfill the first basic conditions, which normally serve to distinguish a genuine crop circle from the hoax:

a) Inside the crop circle there must be no footprints;

b) Inside the crop circle there must be no broken stems;

c) the crop circle must be geometrically blameless. (To meet the condition "a) no footprints", the field where the crop circle has been made must be either soaking wet or previously watered with a water cannon.)

Video clips and images of the applicants’ previous work must be in high definition and must clearly demonstrate the whole crop circle creation from beginning to end. For anyone wanting to apply for the contest, all the videos and images submitted must clearly and indisputably show no footprints and no broken stems.

These video and photo images will be thoroughly inspected by EHA group and if found satisfactory, the applicant will be allowed to take on the main challenge. In case the result of the inspection is negative and the applicant is refused, the video and photo material will be published and made public on this website for everyone to see and judge for themselves. This will be necessary to avoid any branding of being a “hoax” or a “hoaxer” of anyone, by any party.

2. The time to apply for Crop Circle Challenge in 2012 is from Monday, 2nd July till Friday 31st August (the date of the email being sent). Only applications with video and photo material will be seriously considered. After the application has been submitted and passed, a prompt meeting with solicitors will be arranged, whereupon these same terms and conditions will be formed in a contract, which will be legally binding on behalf of both parties.

3. This Crop Circle Challenge 2012 is valid for the territory of England only.

4. The date of the challenge, previously decided and signed by both parties, will have to be respected in any weather or the challenge will be considered null and void.

5. The shape of the crop circle must be an exact replica of “The Galaxy”, both in size and geometry. Immediately after the event a professional photographer will take high resolution photos from the air to establish that all these requirements have been met.

6. The field chosen for the Crop Circle Challenge must be soaked either from rain or watered with a water cannon beforehand until the soil is wet at least one foot deep. This procedure must be accomplished following the tractor tramlines. During and after watering nobody is allowed to step into the designated area, where the crop circle will be made. The completion of watering must not be more than five hours before the official beginning of the challenge. A private detective agency will be hired to provide both security and correctness of the procedure.

6. The crop circle must be completed in six hours during the night, from 11.00 in the evening to 5.00 next morning.

7. No more than a team of the same five people can work on the making of the crop circle.

8. Inside the crop circle stems must not be broken, they can only be bent low at the roots (they can be bent higher as long they are not broken). “No broken stems” means if there are more than five broken stems found in any square meter of the whole of the crop pattern, the Crop Circle Challenge automatically becomes null and void.

9. Once the challenge has been completed, the two parties must be satisfied that all conditions stipulated above have been met. In the case of any dispute, all the data from the security and photo agencies will be gathered and handed to both parties' legal representatives in case legal action is necessary.

10. If crop circle makers win the challenge they will receive £100.000 as a reward prize money. If they lose, ie. if the challenge has become null due to failing to meet these terms and conditions, they have to cover all the costs of the challenge.

11. No Extraterrestrial being or ET vehicle is allowed to assist in the creation of the crop circle. They are however welcome to witness the procedure and park their vehicles in the nearby field.

12. If several applications are sent at the same time and more than one applicant meets the requirements for the challenge, the one with the better “CV” will be selected to go ahead first. If after one challenge has taken place and the challengers failed to succeed, the next applicant in line will be considered. This shall be repeated for all applications submitted before 31st of August and if there is still crop available, the challenge may take place the same year. If not, it can be organized the following year. If there is no winner of the contest this year, the challenge will be repeated next year and the year after until the truth about crop circles is known. Or until the crops no longer grow in England.

EHA group, 1st of July 2012 (eha@inbox.com)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:41 am 
Posting Freak

Those of you who don't know the difference - need to do some homework ... and here is a good place to begin - because beside the unique elements that Sarah defines that determine the authenticity of a Crop Circle - there are also lists of the things all "real" CC have in common ... off hand, I remember a few - like it has to be finished in seven seconds LOL, there is detectable energy radiating from the circle, the crops are bent, not broken, and there is a dust of red "iron filings" in the soil ... there are many more, that I can't recall and these circles are carefully analyzed by Independent Scientist ... sample are taken and saved in a vault to confirm their findings

this year, I would guess that more than half of them are fake ... and I really think the people who faked them should be hunted down and at least fined, if they haven't gotten permission from the owner of the fields - because not only are they destroying crops (which the real circles don't) but they are causing confusion ... I don't care if they believe that they are "inspired" to do it ... it is deceptive and has caused many people to throw the baby out with the bath water - so to speak

http://www.sarahmiles.net/#/blog/4565960149

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:33 pm 

Hopefully I am going to this CC tommorow morning.
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html
cropredy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:46 pm 
Posting Freak

wow, that is huge, and beautiful ... CR ... I am trying to convince the CC makers to use my fields, but I got NO grass this year :lol:

interesting to note, how the "pie shaped wedges" seem to be "open"

there are quite a few "comments" on this circle, and again, I feel like the CC makers are listening to our discussions because of the Merkaba's presence in several of the perspective offered

I hope they are wrong about this one being the last - but it is evident that is "harvest" time, and that the fields will soon be bare (as mine) waaaaaa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:27 pm 

I quite like it when the crops are harvested, as I am dealing with the matrix, not the crops as such.
I have taught Myself how to THINK seperately about the local matrix, and how the crops are interacting with such.
cropredy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

In case you didn't catch it "The Quantusum" is now available on Darlene's website. :D

http://www.planetworkpress.com/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:54 pm 

I went to the last crop circle posted early this morning, it was very pleasant to be alone in the warm early mist in that crop circle.
lots of water underground as can be seen by the downed crops near this crop circle.

When I left I went into leamington Spa to Asda ( supermarket owned by Walmart) to fill up with diesel, as I left leamington I noticed another crop circle about five miles away from the other, it is five rings in the Olympic fashion.
So I sort of was given a BOGOF, buy one get one free which the supermarkets do here .

I went into the olympic rings one, not extremly large or complicated, just five interlocking circles.
cropredy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:11 pm 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:
I went to the last crop circle posted early this morning, it was very pleasant to be alone in the warm early mist in that crop circle.
lots of water underground as can be seen by the downed crops near this crop circle.

When I left I went into leamington Spa to Asda ( supermarket owned by Walmart) to fill up with diesel, as I left leamington I noticed another crop circle about five miles away from the other, it is five rings in the Olympic fashion.
So I sort of was given a BOGOF, buy one get one free which the supermarkets do here .

I went into the olympic rings one, not extremly large or complicated, just five interlocking circles.
cropredy

How did it feel? And what do you think it means?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:17 am 

Shayalana wrote:
cropredy wrote:

cropredy

How did it feel? And what do you think it means?

Nothing really special at all in truth, just very pleasant in rural England.

I was somewhat in a rush as I had a shop to run for the day, I have an antique centre in Warwickshire.
cropredy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:40 am 
Posting Freak

:D

Last edited by starduster on Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:12 pm 

Starduster,
Nice chest( as I say to many girls)
I live here in Oxfordshire,
http://www.cropredyvillage.info/
I live fifty yards from the church, and the centre line down the centre of the church passes through My house, I sleep with that line in the centre of My head...to an inch.
The church is aligned to the matrix, and it is the matrix of the universe that crop circles are designed upon.
The matrix is FIXED, it never moves.
You have to break free from the indoctrination of the planet spinning and moving as is TOLD, and as Your collision based senses( to operate here on the surface of the planet) tell You.

I know the bearing of every church in England, and they do not face East/West.
The pyramids and megaliths are constructed to FIT the matrix, as it is the duality of flows that flow about upon the matrix that create the illusion of this reality.
cropredy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Looks like a Water Dragon to me.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:00 pm 

markzorb wrote:

Give us a clue?????What looks like a water dragon?????

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 pm 
Posting Freak

yes this is more like my "mind" pictured your surroundings ... in a "stone and thatch" house like the one pictured in your link ... here all this time, I thought your "handle" was related to Crop circles but I understand that it is the name of your village - how charming it appears to be - I assume "your" pub is the Red Lion

interesting that you sleep on the line ...family members think I am silly because I insist that my bed be aligned - my daughters think I am eccentric because I remodeled the home I just bought and made the (formal)LR and DR(which I would never have used) into a bedroom where my bed could face south because the other two BRs have niches carved out for the bed - one was E and the other W - and I could not sleep in either - I am tired of sleeping sideways in my bed to get a good sleep because the designs of the rooms demand I put my bed in one place... It would have been much cheaper to just fill in the nitches, but when I walked around in the empty house, I knew exactly where I wanted my bed - and I never slept anywhere else, - I just let them remodel around the bed, which is in the middle of the room - and I wake up refreshed instead of drained.

Haven't got around to dousing it yet ... I am pretty sensitive when it comes to frequencies ... and with the help of the WMMs I have gotten to the point where I can hear them (all the time) started out to do it three times now, had so many other things "pending" I put it off - but I am very pleased that the original owners did make it "solar passive" which means the wall of windows (the only windows) faces south (the house lies east and west) - and I have full exposure of the sun in the Winter, and the sun is directly overhead in the summer ... it stays a constant 65 - year round ... and you can always step into the light to get warmer.

so, I am wondering now, if you have a link, that shows where "ley lines" have been discovered in the NA West- because I have been all over the web searching for a map of colorado ley lines with no success (for years ) ... I saw plenty of books to buy, but if they don't have a map I don't want to buy them ... I know I have to do my own dousing to detect the energy flow in my home, but I wanted to see if I was part of any greater energy grid ... because my cell phone doesn't work here ... except on a rare occasion, I have to drive off of my property to make a call :roll: I refuse to get a land line because of all of the "solicitation" even when I screen my calls it is still disruptive because I hear the machine going off and on, day and night - I'd rather not have a phone ... I do most of my chatting on-line

I was thinking that maybe (because my neighbors get cell signals )... that it might have something to do with the energy grids ... because I have tried several "power antennas" but none of them grab a steady signal here ... my phone says I have five bars (all the time) but I have no service 95% of the time- which really bothers my daughters a lot more than it does me (snicker) ... - and maybe now that I am somewhat focused on it again, I will douse it - ... since there doesn't seem to be any other way to solve this mystery .

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

cropredy wrote:
markzorb wrote:

Give us a clue?????What looks like a water dragon?????

:lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously Mark ?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:26 pm 

Sta,
I have never owned a mobile phone.
With regards to N/S E/W.
Electromagnetism.
Electrogravitics.
When You sleep You are orientated ninty degrees to the heart centre vector of the earth.
Your 4D field remains orientated though, and there is far more energy( dislike that word) on the dark side , than when light is occuring( it doesn't travel from the sun, as light does not travel...full stop)
Light occurs relative to opposing fields meeting geometrically, that why colours occur in rainbows, and why light is different around the sphere.

cropredy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html

Sorry for confusion.....felt Quantusumic energy .......is like at some level am Heart Virtue mind melding with them.....took IT for granted at some level everybody else is also........overrides every thing this directive......would help if i took the time to explain more thoroughly....am trying to be more expressive.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:35 am 
Posting Freak

Thanx cropredy. I have never owned a cell phone either. I think I know why for both of us. I heard somewhere that the frequency of mobile or cell phones denatures brain cells of memory or the effects the RNA in such a way. I don't know if that's a good thing, James did talk about a memory purge of humanity(its victimization) in I think the 4th original WingMaker interview with Neruda. :shock:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:41 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Thanx cropredy. I have never owned a cell phone either. I think I know why for both of us. I heard somewhere that the frequency of mobile or cell phones denatures brain cells of memory or the effects the RNA in such a way. I don't know if that's a good thing, James did talk about a memory purge of humanity(its victimization) in I think the 4th original WingMaker interview with Neruda. :shock:

MEMORY.
One of My main interests.
Instead of falling into the memory is in brain thinking, instead consider Yourself Shayalana as a memory field.
You are remembering to be Shayalana , empowered to remember by the quantity and content of You unique dual circulating 4D field.
You only know what is within that memory field, as a CD only knows what is imprinted upon it.
But there are more dimensions where You exist that contain vast knowledge.

If the memory around this planet is erased( naturally , or by design) then We will FORGET.

Everything in 3D is held in memory, in the blink of an eye...NO-THING.
That is not nothing, it is no-thing in the dimension relative to the memory.

I have the advantage of been able to detect and plot etc all I think of, and I study humans fields in particuler, but that which I learn't by studying crop circles has benefitted such.

I had to learn to differentiate between each stalk of crops, how it's memory field then combined with adjacent ones to form an overall field of fields, and how the polarity and equator of each memory field is vectored to the heart centre of the dominant memory field it is within.
We are on the surface of this planet, which is alive and has a dominant heart centre of memory.
Locally that polarity and equator can be modulated by overloads( naturally , or crafts design) to create a more powerfull heart centred point of attraction that each crop is then suddenly vectored towards.....hence My interest in crop circles.

So called UFOs will operate by creating their own powerfull heart centred field, and by modulating that fields polarity and equator will be attracted to the most dominant field so vectored, and that will occur in 4D.
cropredy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

got real busy here ... will reply shortly, however wanted to post this ... no "man" could have done this HA

just look at the detail :shock: