WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: crop circles 2012
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 12:45 pm 

I was expecting a crop circle when the moon was at first quarter, and I reckon this one is showing that?????
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... 2012a.html
cropredy

Post subject: Re: crop circles 2012
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

That image is very heavy medicine.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:29 am 

Hickory dickory dock, the mouse ran up the clock.
Tick tock, tick tock????
cropredy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:35 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Indeed, Time is running out :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:59 pm 

I saw one in a late summer night in Finland. I waked in there, it was very low because the farmer harvested it at day time.
Can someone enlighten me about the purpose of crop circles, How to read them, where they from, :?:

-Onyks

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:40 pm 

Onyks wrote:
I saw one in a late summer night in Finland. I waked in there, it was very low because the farmer harvested it at day time.
Can someone enlighten me about the purpose of crop circles, How to read them, where they from, :?:

-Onyks

These may help, with their wings??????
http://www.silentcircle.co.uk/woodborou ... 90612.html
cropredy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:54 pm 

Starduster,
You may be interested in this article????
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... icles.html
cropredy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 am 
Posting Freak

Interesting CR, (I missed that one) - but if it is a "sunfish" what is this? Quantusum ?

Milk Hill, Nr Alton Barnes, Wiltshire. Reported 25th June.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:25 pm 
Posting Freak

lots of nice ones showing up in Italy this year

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:06 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:55 pm 
Posting Freak

wonderful compilation of crop circles ... Enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQtdmwh4SM&list=UUyQVV4IscH7JxywQ79oNUpw&index=1&feature=plcp

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

Etchilhampton, Near Devizes, Wiltshire. Reported today 28th July 2012
~ Image James Burns Copyright 2012

Is this one potentially depicting the multiverse ?... the simultaneous transmissions between the inner & outer worlds (seems to be an emphasis symbolising the importance of going within). Multidimensionality... the underivative nature of our existence ∞

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:54 pm 
Posting Freak

As an aside Mick there are 11 circles(not including the ancient RA symbol of a circle with a dot in the middle or another symbol of going within, :wink: ), in the vertical joining the outer circle of 22 circles and the inner of 33 all strung together like pearls of wisdom. It seems "fitting" as well. The outer could represent nature/earth/species. Where's cropredy when we need em? :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:21 pm 
 WWW  Profile

yes, many feelings of truth and awareness there. And it would be no accident that there is exactly Seven circles emanating from that particular symbol.

Every single circle within this awesome field pattern also has very distinct and intricately woven "nest centers"

It's amazing how much meaning can be symbolised through utilising geometry as a language of conveyance
This next graphic sheds another area of potential meaning... relating more towards planetary and galactic center alignment (feels as equally probable and significant... especially considering this current cosmic cycle/rhythm that we are in) I like both possibilities :D I hope its not too greedy for me to embrace them both into my heart, with a magical and mysterious feeling of inspiration and oneness
Artwork JW Copyright 2012

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:46 pm 
Posting Freak

pretty remarkable to say the least ... and the message seems clear to me ... Galactic alignment

11 in the pendulum
22 in the inner circle
33 in the outer circle

did you guys see this - two phased CC
this is the first time I ever saw such sharp edges - almost looks like they were shaved but I am certain that the crops were bent very close to the root, to give it the appearance of being white ... while in Phase II the stems must have been bent higher up - because they appear much greener from the air - but the black lines between the blocks of the inner pyramid are what is most amazing to me... that is some precision work ... IMO humanly impossible
Phase I

Phase II

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:06 am 
Posting Freak

or how about this addition the the "sun-fish" series ... aka "winged serpent", dragon, Quetzalcoat - Quantusum (snicker)

some amazing insight found in the comments section here: http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012 ... ments.html

there is another THREE phased CC related to this one ... found here:

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/stantonstbernard2/stantonstbernard2012b.html

Last edited by starduster on Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:09 am 
 WWW  Profile

wow, that is awesome ! There is such a purposeful design and precision to this. Did that one occur in this new season too starduster ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:11 am 
 WWW  Profile

woops i meant the one before that one... (i like the sunfish/quantusum ;) one too though)... just looking at the three variations in the series... wondering what it means ?
Actually its been quite a while since my interest in the crop circles has been so strong
i think I was having withdrawal symptoms :)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

yes, I knew which one you were talking about ... the 3D triangles appeared July 26 of this year ... sorry I forgot to add a link

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/wanboroughplain/wanboroughplain2012c.html

this one on the day before (july 25th) seems very much related to a procession through some sort of portal or into and inner circle ...

I love reading the comments contributed by CC investigators ... here the link to the link

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2012/windmillhill/windmillhill2012a.html

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:58 am 
 WWW  Profile

I just came back home and seen the additions. Thanks for the links. The Crop Circle Connector is an awesome website that I've always had in my favourites folder. Years ago i was extremely interested in the subject and purchased DVD's, books and calendars. I attended a seminar/activation by Janosh when he came to Australia (a fair while ago now). I even printed out lots of my favourite crop circles on photo paper and laminated them, I have a whole stack of them in hibernation... I remember writing a poem about them at one stage :) ). I think its time to re-immerse... they are certainly very special and one can recognise and feel the importance of their purpose. I will look forward to keeping more up-to-date with the new ones. I should actually go back and review the ones that appeared throughout the last few years, to make sure I havn't missed any (and also read the comments from the CCC investigators).
Thankyou shayalana and starduster for being part of the inspiration and potential meaning connected with this amazing subject
Many blessings
~ Mick

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

this one seems to be saying the same thing ... the "measurements" seem so exact when the passage is seen with this stylized icon ... it represents point zero to me ...

just as interesting to note - the two "worlds" - one free flowing, and the approaching one more structured (wheels within wheels)

... suggesting the integration of these worlds is near ... in perfect balance it is so beautiful and the concept so vast it is amazing how much one "glyph" can say - this years series of repetitive themes appears to show a progression and the position of the "iris" in the center most place of these related CC suggest a date (to me) that could be descerned by matching it with pictures of when the moon is in that position ... CC are definitely a "group" project ... with their most identifing characteristic being they are shared freely (all over the world) for free via the internet ... how great is that that we don't have to pay someone to see them

I was also really attracted to CC and did a great deal of research and experimentation ... and I think that you will agree, that when you study them, it becomes apparent which ones are authentic ... they have embedded frequencies ... that the soul understands and the HMS fails to comprehend even when it is reduced to cereal art (snicker)

more perspectives shared in the comment section ... this one again reminded me of Quantusum ...

seems someone else made the "date connection" to phases of the moon ...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 12:27 am 
 WWW  Profile

So many significant ones appearing in quick succession. 2012 is shaping up to be an amazing season of pictograms upon Earth's fields. A perfect canvass to recieve these profound messages. So much to be gained for humanity through this progressive language... transcends the surface mind and goes deep inside.
Hold on to your hats everyone.... new dimension, here we come... whooooshhhh :) I just imagined a picture of us smiling with knowing looks in our eyes as we squabble over who's riding in the front carriage :)

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:24 am 
Posting Freak

the winged serpent approaches ... is this another perspective of the Nibiru complex ? notice the "wave" it is pushing in front of it ... and how far reaching it is ...

ready or not, here it comes

interesting that they would choose a field that was blooming red ... which coincides with the Nibiru mythology of a "winged disk" surrounded by red dust

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:36 pm 

There's a wonderfull shot of Avebury....the serpents home???
cropredy