WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OK, if that is what it takes to get Bill to acknowledge that we have a perspective of this TOPIC - and that it is EQUAL to his perspectives of the channeling of entities - other than HUMAN

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

one page down, three to go ... but this is so boring talking to my SELF, how does the Watcher do it ... isolate himself, but at the same time he posts his private conversations, in a PUBLIC FORUM ... is this another Paradox?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

good question surfaced in the mirror topic ...

why doen't NaNu NaNu JOIN THE FORUM AND SPEAK FOR HIMSELF ? WHY IS HE SPEAKING THROUGH WATCHER's HI ? none so blind as those who will not see

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

:lol:

I have no intention of not continuing to comment as I feel, on what individuals choose to contribut to the "Manu Iti and William" threads - this thread is the one I will be doing so.
I simply am tired of the barriers which spam their dumpings and are not interested in discussing anything of the CONTENT of what I offer - so enough is enough - I have made it so that the actually posts I share in relation to my connection with higher self (see Lyricus Information) be that discussion, questions, answers, insights etc...and can now DO SO without the flow being interrupted.

Wonderful!

PS Carollynn - yes I did post the reason WHY I chose to do this - at the beginning of this thread but have since changed the order of things around and dumped that comment which essentially informed WHY I had found it necessary to do what I have done.
There is no 'deception'.

Or even 'hacking' as you first presumed!

With Aprreciation

William

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:29 pm 
Posting Freak

there is no CONTENT to partial truths ... they are not connected to anything, they are fragments of superficial perspectives of the WMMs ... nothing more ... they distort the materials, because they are OUT OF CONTEXT and not even stratching the surface of the topics within the topic you hop to with your one liners ...

your representation of the concepts of the Sovereign Integral, is something I would expect to see on MSM ... sound bites ... that do more damage than they do good - by design

if nothing else they should reveal to you, how shallow your tidal pool is ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:

why doen't NaNu NaNu JOIN THE FORUM AND SPEAK FOR HIMSELF ? WHY IS HE SPEAKING THROUGH WATCHER's HI ? none so blind as those who will not see

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:09 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:24 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
starduster wrote:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:29 am 
Posting Freak

.,mn

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:07 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
This is nothing new to those who are familiar with the tall tales told to them by spirits who claim to be ascended masters, Abraham Lincoln or Ashtar of the Interplanetary Space Command. Spirits love to tell lies to anyone who will listen.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/tesla ... nals05.htm

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:49 pm 
Posting Freak

We are all Spirit,it is the intelligence of our souly sojourn through Time. Each and everyone must learn to do discern,to utilize their higher intelligence in to bring it into light. We are all a fragment of creation,one of many creations.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:53 pm 
Posting Freak

The old earth is a remnant of all of us. As one world blinks another is born. What we know of spirit is of us,it comes from our most intermost awareness to know our selves,as it echoes from the phantom core.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

We are not alone,thier has always been guidence until we became a mature species. Although this assitance maybe seen as intervention,it exist because we need ,we ask the cosmos for this assitance. We stand in the gap between realities to assist those who wish to pass over. Sometimes we are drawn to those of the greatest needs,and the greatest of fears. For their is no greater spirit of spiritual connection than at any moment in the now. That moment of Quantum awareness and connection comes with each a moment that is unique to those who share the expereince and the connection. Its meaning is to the interpeter of the quantum expereince and to find a rational explanation to its message. For what is conveyed can only be understood between the expereincers as a shared Dream.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:31 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate what you are contributing here Zoar, however, as you stated, we ask for their help and invite them in, because of our "immaturity" and the fact that we have been programed to believe we aren't capable of figuring it out for our selves and dealing with it ... but the LTO KNOW that we can ... and will if we are "pushed" to that point where it is sink or swim and the Remnant Imprint takes over ... Human nature is to wait til the last minute and then do something stupidly heroic ... to save the day ... when all they really ever needed to do was trust their Selves and get prepared for the inevitable "leap" from one evolutionary cycle to the other - or get caught in the loop we are stuck in now and keep repeating our same ole solutions for the same ole problems - that didn't work the first time

"we don't need no stinking "badges" ... approval or permission (or an audience) to do what is right ... we just need to DO it NOW while that window is open.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Sometimes a cycle needs to have resolution,to be resolved,so one nolonger loops. You have to find the cause of one own continuation cycle of chaotic behaviours. These behaviours are the cause and effect of generational dysfunctional behaviours that have been past down throughout generation to generation.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Quite frankly I don't really care what spirit or caliber of it that Bill choses to interact with. That is his choice and prerogative. However, that he brings those interactions here in deception to use to disparage James and these works from Lyricus and those of us who love them, is asinine. It shows his disrespect for the sincere people here who do not resonate with the caliber of beings Bill obviously does and which have nothing to do with any amiable discussion of these works with the many here who in appreciation have actually read and studied these gems from Lyricus and are evolving with this priceless gift . Bill has made his intention well known and , in particular, that he isn't evolving with the rest of us but instead chooses to use some external source to interpret for him these works of Lyricus and that the rest of us should listen to him and his external sources and not what within our selves resonates with Lyricus. Bill thinks he knows better than what James and the WMM offer us and is cashing in on the appeal of the WMM to use to lure people into following his self serving and self promoting agenda which is serving his unseen masters . And their agenda revolves around POWER. He underestimates the people here because for the most part except Ananake, seed and CV, no-one is interested in Bills channeling or his self serving and self promoting agenda for whoever they serve who are stuck in the lower infrared realms.(In the old paradigm called the astral realm, these days it is called according to its frequency).

And BTW a thought occurred...For how much Ananake defends Bill maybe she has a vested interest in doing so, maybe she is yet another of his girlfriends that would explain why she does this beyond all reason and as we know in this kind of intimacy, that kind of love is blind. Are you in New Zealand as well and your handle would not be used by anyone else on this forum having studied the WMM and especially the Camelot Interview and TDP for what is revealed in depth about the extreme controlling nature and utter blindness for anything but power of the Annunaki. Hmmmmm....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:31 pm 

Oh, the drama! :lol: :roll:

Fortunately, I understand that you do not speak for the entire forum. In fact, there seem to be only two of you who pretend to speak from such an exalted position of authority here.

Your expression on this forum represents nothing other than distraction, distortion and fragmentation of the materials, and disrespect for anyone who does not fall into line with your version of the "truth."

This has been pointed out to you on many occasions, and yet you resist seeing yourselves. Therefore, I am stepping back from this pointless interchange, turning the stage over to you, and retiring to my "Chamber of Self" to nurture and remember my purpose and mission.

Bless you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

so you are "dismissing" us ... snicker

does that mean that you are going to IGNORE us - because that reveals your resistance to the awareness that our many years of experience may provide

as well as the model of existence you choose to experience ... that makes you dependent on external Sources to validate your personal BS ... and if you want to close your mind, and reject us ...or blame us for your state of consciousness ... get in line :lol:

we claim no power or authority, we are just two responsible members of this forum committed to the LTO's work and staying focused on it so this forum can serve its created purpose.

the only thing that we ALL have in common is the WMMs ... but if you want to ignore them, that is your choice, but it could be better served if you just dismissed YOURSELF from the WMF entirely if you have no interest in what the materials reveal or intention of participating in the transformation they offer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:39 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
Oh, the drama! :lol: :roll:

Fortunately, I understand that you do not speak for the entire forum. In fact, there seem to be only two of you who pretend to speak from such an exalted position of authority here.

Your expression on this forum represents nothing other than distraction, distortion and fragmentation of the materials, and disrespect for anyone who does not fall into line with your version of the "truth."

This has been pointed out to you on many occasions, and yet you resist seeing yourselves. Therefore, I am stepping back from this pointless interchange, turning the stage over to you, and retiring to my "Chamber of Self" to nurture and remember my purpose and mission.

Bless you.

If this is an example of you being a paradigm of virtue then perhaps, this is rather a comedy . Absolutely no-one here is here to live up to YOUR expectations nor do they care. You don't seem to get that part as you have now begun to troll after me like Bill is inclined to do. Thanks but no thanks honey, one troll is enough. Get over yourself importance already. :roll:

Grow up. Your the only drama queen here and have insisted on being it with your king of drama Bill and think I have to live up to your expectations. Your not his first girlfriend on this forum...nor the most intelligent. :roll: Yawn.....

BLESS YOU ANNIE MAY YOU LEARN

:wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:54 pm 
Posting Freak

No clicky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:55 pm 
Posting Freak

it is a simple question ... if your friend wants to discuss the materials, why doesn't he join the forum and discuss them with all of us ?

what is implied, is that we are NOT equals ... period and that is what continues to come across in your dialogue ... that you "allow" us listen in on, but not join into in "real time"

selfrighteousness is very unappealing ... when we KNOW that there is no being, more Spritual than another ...

this is the only way this Entity has access to the WMF ... because it is dis-embodied ... and can not express its self in the 3D without a Human Instrument - which Bill has surrended to him because he has no respect for the Human Instrument ... because he got one that is prone to chemical imbalances and that his self-medication, couldn't cure... so he abuses it, by letting others use it, no doubt for some fee... beit "wisdom" or a long term relationship ...

you didn't "invent" the device ... YOU ARE THE DEVICE WILLIAM

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
No clicky. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

icky, clicky, sticky with bait ... not hungry - but thanks for the INVATATION TO JOIN in what I assume is a more intimate relationship with the Rulers of the Universe - snicker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:12 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next