WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:36 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[~]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:38 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[~]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:39 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[~]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[~]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:43 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Room To Move :|

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 am 
Posting Freak

KLKJ :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:53 am 
Posting Freak

KJH

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:54 am 
Posting Freak

,MNN

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:55 am 
Posting Freak

You first. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:08 am 

Shayalana wrote:
He channels dark energies and was warned some years ago not to do it . He ignored the advice. The effects this forum has been subjected to with his disrespect and abuse for many years is about to end. Even though he continually makes the choice to do the same thing in disrespect and abuse it is his choice. He doesn't have too and he knows that and you feel sorry for him which isn't compassion or understanding and it just encourages him to continue on doing the same thing. And you think you know more about this than he does or anyone else here . We'll see about that and see how long it takes before he does the same to you and especially when you don't agree with him and his "system" stolen from these works like CV does, his choice as well, and rearranged to self serve and promote his own agenda unaligned with these works and based on what he channels overall. This is not for the faint of heart or the weak or especially the uninformed , being informed is just as important as practicing the 6 Heart Virtues. You have little experience on this forum and its obvious but that's OK, you're about to get an education you haven't counted on. The practice of the 6 Heart Virtues have no place in William's "system" and perhaps the longer he stays here the more adverse effect because he is not open to this place so it unsettles him, like it does CV and Harley. And all 3 of them insist that we know nothing and that we need them to interpret for us. Fat chance of that. I say this too you where everyone can see it. The 3 most deluded by their grandiose egos will teach the rest of us? What's wrong with this incoherent picture? Your so called education does not work here like it doesn't for anyone seeking external confirmation for being needed by others. Everyone has to discover that within themselves of themsevles first, to find their way Home. It's the only way. I have no bone to pick with you but have felt your judgment of me for some time now and know that your association with William and CV and gang has a lot to do with it. Bless you sister, I can still appreciate that you are here for what you contribute that is clear and genuine.

Thank you, and bless you too. If I have appeared to judge you, it is only because I have not recognized and embraced an aspect of myself in your expressions. We are all time-shifted from each other and from our higher selves. It is a process and I trust it.

I have no "association" with any member of this forum beyond reading what is posted here and assessing how it can help or hinder my connection with my quantum presence (soul) and my expression of heart virtues.

Certainly dark energies are channelled in this world (and not just on this forum), but I do not fear them.

"I begin with the simple belief that all humans on this planet put forth their best efforts, however,
they do, despite their best intentions, fall prey to energies that are less than good
expressions of their higher natures. This reality requires a constant dose of
compassion, understanding and forgiveness, in order to maintain equilibrium. There is
but one antidote to judging another person: bless them. If we bless people instead of
judging them, we operate more genuinely from our hearts, and untether ourselves
from fear." - James, Intro to Conscious Media Network interview

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you! I agree wholeheartedly and I also respect the introduction to this forum which is agreed to by everyone who becomes a member and posts on it about respecting the forums purpose and those posting on it. If I want to see false and disparaging comments about the Wingmakers and James there are plenty of places to go for that , this shouldn't be one of them and the people here who have been doing that consistently for years should go to those places too where they will find kinship instead of constantly disrupting those here who expect to be able to have discussions with respect of the WMM and each other as the common ground. It really is as simple that and not difficult to understand except by those like William, Harley and CV who have ulterior motives in being here, they all hate James and these materials and all want people here to join them in their malice and discontent which if we all did would make this forum obsolete. They are free to voice their malice elsewhere . Bless them and don't let the door hit them in their butts when they leave.This is not complicated.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:47 pm 
Posting Freak

H I BILL!!!! :lol:

The Watcher and 2 guests

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
so how is it possible that all my posts in this topic (even the ones quoted) have been removed? You have hacked the WMF? ... to make it appear as if no one had any response to your "conversations with Self"?

for sure that will get you banned ... thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:11 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
so how is it possible that all my posts in this topic (even the ones quoted) have been removed? You have hacked the WMF? ... to make it appear as if no one had any response to your "conversations with Self"?

for sure that will get you banned ... thanks!

stop smokin that sheet and pay attention! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak

right, there are two topic, by the exact same name ... one with our responses to your self-deception ... and the other where you have removed all the comments you are IGNOREing to make it appears as if we had nothing to say to your resistance to awareness ...

it is blatent disrespect of the member of this forum Bill ... and you IGNOREance is quite evident ... as is our opinion of you Topic which has NOTHING really to do with the WMMs, it is just you pondering it in the "third person" ... very shallowly and revealing that your BS is composed of nothing but PARTIAL TRUTHs ... fragments of the Whole truth but totally incoherent in their fragment form

You gotta love it when members expose themselves like this ... makes my job a lot easier ... I can just put a bucket under this topic and take it out daily before it stink the whole place up ... thanks watcher ...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:26 pm 
Posting Freak

PS... you can find the four PAGES of responses that Bill removed from this toipic before he made a new topic by the same name - in an attempt to confuse us ... here:
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2239&start=100

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:35 pm 

starduster wrote:
PS... you can find the four PAGES of responses that Bill removed from this toipic before he made a new topic by the same name - in an attempt to confuse us ... here:

Obviously no responses were removed. You yourself have provided a link to them.

No one can remove posts except the poster or (I suppose) the forum admin.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
starduster wrote:

Obviously no responses were removed. You yourself have provided a link to them.

No one can remove posts except the poster or (I suppose) the forum admin.

so... WHY did Watcher make two identical Topics Anna? go ahead try and explain why ... if it wasn't to show his disrespect of our perspectives of his agenda here

then ask youself - WHY didn't he post this drivel in HIS OWN FORUM?

answer found here: to confuse people like you about his motives for being a member of the wmf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:44 pm 
Posting Freak

GOOD IDEA SHAY ... I will make some room in here too

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

:D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

:shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

:idea:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

just making room for all the posts from the original topic by this name :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:50 pm 
Posting Freak

guess, if I want to make enough room, I have to leave four pages blank !

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next