WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:15 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Hi Bill.

Image

Image

I C U.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:15 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Thank you Darlene.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:16 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
dberges wrote:
William, James told you in 2001 that your device was not a good idea. It is there for all to see in the Creator's sections on the WingMaker's site. So why your are up set with anyone saying that you might reconsider why you are using such a third dimensional device, that is a part of the Human Mind System does not make any rational sense.

Your disrespect for the work has gotten to the point that it is not aligned with the energetics of the Lyricus Teaching Order. That is not a judgement it is an observation of your posting. These materials are not for misuse, they have energetics and entities to them. There are also other forms such as the "dark forces" that would use any human they can/ and do to misguide so they can keep humanity from the fourth and fifth dimensional living.

Your posting about James shows that you do not know nor respect who he is and the Lyricus Teaching Order which he is a leader in the cultural quarter. He mission is his only focus to bring the protocols to humanity that will lead to the discovery of the Grand Portal. He sees us as a whole not as a single individual.

All that anyone on this forum is saying to you is, you have an opportunity to transform according to your blueprint or not. If your choice is transformation then your posting should reflect that; if not then posting from the viral negative point of view about James is not accepted on this forum and it is inappropriate.

Yes, I state firm in my transformational experience, and no I am not afraid, I live in the domain of unity.
All that I post and dose comes from my Spiritual Center of the six heart virtues.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:19 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
It looks like Bill lost it as early as 2001. It's now 2011 so who is it that is posing as Bill? That's 10 years of being "replaced" and where is he displaced too if not what is he replaced with?

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:32 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Manu Iti: So what about this:

Darlene: William, James told you in 2001 that your device was not a good idea. It is there for all to see in the Creator's sections on the WingMaker's site. So why your are up set with anyone saying that you might reconsider why you are using such a third dimensional device, that is a part of the Human Mind System does not make any rational sense.

William: All James stated was that The WingMakers could communicate with or without any devices.
That is plain and simple and doe not say what Darlene has chosen to see in it. Futhermore James has now written into his latest work, a device which is Called the Oracle of Dohrman, a ‘mouthpiece’ for the WingMakers.
I think it is purely an excuse by Darlene to cling to her formative BS and somehow wrench it into Lyricus Materials.


Manu Iti: And this:?


Darlene: Your disrespect for the work has gotten to the point that it is not aligned with the energetics of the Lyricus Teaching Order. That is not a judgement it is an observation of your posting. These materials are not for misuse, they have energetics and entities to them. There are also other forms such as the "dark forces" that would use any human they can/ and do to misguide so they can keep humanity from the fourth and fifth dimensional living.

William: More of the same. Strawman. There is no evidence that I disrespect Lyricus, their objectives or the part Mahu Nahi through James is doing.
James would not condemn my activity.


Manu Iti: And this:?

Darlene: Your posting about James shows that you do not know nor respect who he is and the Lyricus Teaching Order which he is a leader in the cultural quarter. He mission is his only focus to bring the protocols to humanity that will lead to the discovery of the Grand Portal. He sees us as a whole not as a single individual.

William: Strawman. There is no example of evidence to support this accusation from Darlene.
It is misdirection.


Manu Iti: This:?

Darlene: All that anyone on this forum is saying to you is, you have an opportunity to transform according to your blueprint or not. If your choice is transformation then your posting should reflect that; if not then posting from the viral negative point of view about James is not accepted on this forum and it is inappropriate.

Yes, I state firm in my transformational experience, and no I am not afraid, I live in the domain of unity.
All that I post and dose comes from my Spiritual Center of the six heart virtues.


William: Darlene, along with Carolyyn and Deborah are comparing themselves and their understanding of Lyricus Information with me personally and are simply saying I am not aligned to them.
What Darlene has claimed I have done in this thread, is not honest.
It is untruthful.
I am not being ‘inappropriate’ or ‘viral negative’.
The ‘Domain of Unity’ is all inclusive and leaves nothing out.
My critics have for so long incorporated their religious undertones to Lyricus Information that they have no tolerance for anything which challenges or defies their own established BS, even if it means lying about me on a public forum (which btw is NOT intended to be used for this purpose)

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:32 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
Hi Bill.

Image

Image

I C U.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:33 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Thanks Darlene.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:34 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
dberges wrote:
William, James told you in 2001 that your device was not a good idea. It is there for all to see in the Creator's sections on the WingMaker's site. So why your are up set with anyone saying that you might reconsider why you are using such a third dimensional device, that is a part of the Human Mind System does not make any rational sense.

Your disrespect for the work has gotten to the point that it is not aligned with the energetics of the Lyricus Teaching Order. That is not a judgement it is an observation of your posting. These materials are not for misuse, they have energetics and entities to them. There are also other forms such as the "dark forces" that would use any human they can/ and do to misguide so they can keep humanity from the fourth and fifth dimensional living.

Your posting about James shows that you do not know nor respect who he is and the Lyricus Teaching Order which he is a leader in the cultural quarter. He mission is his only focus to bring the protocols to humanity that will lead to the discovery of the Grand Portal. He sees us as a whole not as a single individual.

All that anyone on this forum is saying to you is, you have an opportunity to transform according to your blueprint or not. If your choice is transformation then your posting should reflect that; if not then posting from the viral negative point of view about James is not accepted on this forum and it is inappropriate.

Yes, I state firm in my transformational experience, and no I am not afraid, I live in the domain of unity.
All that I post and dose comes from my Spiritual Center of the six heart virtues.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:08 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
The Watcher wrote:
Manu Iti: So what about this:

Darlene: William, James told you in 2001 that your device was not a good idea. It is there for all to see in the Creator's sections on the WingMaker's site. So why your are up set with anyone saying that you might reconsider why you are using such a third dimensional device, that is a part of the Human Mind System does not make any rational sense.

William: All James stated was that The WingMakers could communicate with or without any devices.
That is plain and simple and doe not say what Darlene has chosen to see in it. Futhermore James has now written into his latest work, a device which is Called the Oracle of Dohrman, a ‘mouthpiece’ for the WingMakers.
I think it is purely an excuse by Darlene to cling to her formative BS and somehow wrench it into Lyricus Materials.


Manu Iti: And this:?


Darlene: Your disrespect for the work has gotten to the point that it is not aligned with the energetics of the Lyricus Teaching Order. That is not a judgement it is an observation of your posting. These materials are not for misuse, they have energetics and entities to them. There are also other forms such as the "dark forces" that would use any human they can/ and do to misguide so they can keep humanity from the fourth and fifth dimensional living.

William: More of the same. Strawman. There is no evidence that I disrespect Lyricus, their objectives or the part Mahu Nahi through James is doing.
James would not condemn my activity.


Manu Iti: And this:?

Darlene: Your posting about James shows that you do not know nor respect who he is and the Lyricus Teaching Order which he is a leader in the cultural quarter. He mission is his only focus to bring the protocols to humanity that will lead to the discovery of the Grand Portal. He sees us as a whole not as a single individual.

William: Strawman. There is no example of evidence to support this accusation from Darlene.
It is misdirection.


Manu Iti: This:?

Darlene: All that anyone on this forum is saying to you is, you have an opportunity to transform according to your blueprint or not. If your choice is transformation then your posting should reflect that; if not then posting from the viral negative point of view about James is not accepted on this forum and it is inappropriate.

Yes, I state firm in my transformational experience, and no I am not afraid, I live in the domain of unity.
All that I post and dose comes from my Spiritual Center of the six heart virtues.


William: Darlene, along with Carolyyn and Deborah are comparing themselves and their understanding of Lyricus Information with me personally and are simply saying I am not aligned to them.
What Darlene has claimed I have done in this thread, is not honest.
It is untruthful.
I am not being ‘inappropriate’ or ‘viral negative’.
The ‘Domain of Unity’ is all inclusive and leaves nothing out.
My critics have for so long incorporated their religious undertones to Lyricus Information that they have no tolerance for anything which challenges or defies their own established BS, even if it means lying about me on a public forum (which btw is NOT intended to be used for this purpose)



YES BILL YOU ARE DISHONEST AND LYING AND TWISTING YOUR UNTRUTH BY TRYING TO PROJECT IT ONTO DARLENE, ME AND STAR AND IT IS WELL KNOWN AND DOCUMENTED YOUR MISOGYNISTIC TENDENCIES SINCE YOU FIRST CAME TO THIS FORUM. YOU DO NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS. IT IS WELL PAST THE HOUR FOR YOU TO MAKE BETTER CHOICES WHEN HERE BECAUSE THIS IS MOST INAPPROPRIATE AND IS NO LONGER TOLERATED. AND SO IT NOW IS!

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:22 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
THIS THREAD IS NOW DEFUNCT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DISCUSSION OF THE WMM.

(Just marking the threads to be eliminated for having little to none to do with discussing the WMM which really are rather impersonal when perceived from a greater overview)

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:33 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
you know Bill, your claims of innocence might be believed if there weren't so many witnesses to your bashing of James ... and your attempts to demonstrate your "talents" out shine him ... you claim, your music is better, your art is better, your ability to record audo is better, your understanding is better than that of the LTO and that the Zetas know better

but trying to say that the Oracle is the mouth piece of the Wingmakers is a figment of your imagination - it is IMO a metaphor for the Sovereign Integral who was placed on Earth, with limitation, but was over the centruies able to manifest its awareness of its self ... the way it was originally intended to be ... free to explore, no longer separated and no longer under the control of the Hierarchy ...

we are not "spokes men for the Wingmakers" ... we are Independent Individuals - Sovereign Entities who speak for ourselves, from experience with the Intuitive Intelligence of ONE heart that provides the force that animates us ... Appreciation, Compassion, Forgiveness, Humility, Understanding, and Valor all harmoniously creating the tone of Equality ... equally extended to us all.

To lie about Darlene's motives, to reject her perspective gained from a decade of listening to you dis-respect everything the LTO is offering demonstrates her patience with you ... but you see her demonstration of unconditional love as a weakness and attack her for pointing how unjust your agenda to replace or at least discredit James is in this forum... and claim that you are a victim of our abuse when it has always been your choice to Ignore the materials and promote your BS ... and to promote Zeta-talk (you have been doing it since the day you joined because you were already using the device before you joined and it is obvious that you trust the Zetas more than you do your Self).

No Sovereign Integral with a Wholeness Perspective "hates" the Zetas for playing their roles in this plan, to the best of their abilities and they don't blame them for their circumstances ... but it no longer serves a purpose ... and if they continue to resist the awareness of being Human, they can not progress ... and will cease to exist in our minds or our realities. Until they KNOW what it is to be Human they don't know ALL that IS ... the fact that we have the same DNA as the Zeta means we have experiencing their perspectives of a lot of things ... so apparently no one needs to be a Zeta ... but everyone needs to be human ... because it is within the Human Instrument - within the Human Mind System that the portal to the Universe of Wholeness exists ... and that is the direction we are all headed in

resistance is futile, it is just a matter of time, til our individuated consciousness evolves to the point where we are aware of what we are participating ... there is only One Plan ... for all the species of this Universe ... and the Zeta have ignored it of their own free will .


... but we can't ALL be wrong about your agenda here and how out of alignment it is with the Plan of First Source

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:46 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Hi Bill I C U! wave wave wave wave, very vigoriously, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

Smoochs from little Dic-ky.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:06 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Manu Iti: So you have been called a misogynist, accused of being jealous of James, told you disrespect the agenda of Lyricus and denounced as a Zeta sympathiser. What do you understand about this?

William: Once I took such abuse to heart and allowed it to place me in the role of the victim.
Now I understand it for what it is and have a broader horizon. This comes from understand who I am – my purpose and direction.
As I have said already, I am being treated as a hostile because I understand that these individuals have there own belief system regarding “James” which is falsified – the James that they uphold is the one they have replaced in their own minds, to better fit in with their old paradigm belief systems.
They then feel at liberty to attack anyone whom contradicts their version of James.
They are so ensnared in their old beliefs that they cannot bear to think anything good can come from ‘Ouija’ because they believe the press about it.
Darlene accuses me of misusing ‘the materials’ and in the same breath misuses them herself.


Manu Iti: give me an example.

William: Well her reference to James ‘telling me in 2001’ that my using a device’ was ‘not a good idea’ – this is simply taking something James has answered to and aligning it in a way that suits the BS and then consistenly using that deformed information as a device to promote disunity and a tool to bash with.
This is simply not how James operates.




Darlene: William, James told you in 2001 that your device was not a good idea. It is there for all to see in the Creator's sections on the WingMaker's site.



Manu Iti: Well if James told you then is that not good enough reason to desist?

William: Desist with communicating with you?

Manu Iti: Yes.

William: Even if James was to tell me to desist with my communion with my Higher Self and accept the external voice of James, is to deny my own Self.

Manu Iti: If this is so, why did you ask him in the first place and put him in that position?

William: At that time I wasn’t sure what James was about. I wanted to remain open minded rather than jump into any solid conclusions one way or the other.
The opportunity arose where James was willing to answer our questions.


Manu Iti: What did you think of his answer?

William: It was cautious but it was not as my critics believe.

Manu Iti: Let us look at the question and then the answer James gave to it.

William: Okay.

Question 4: Are you anti-Zeta Reticuli and The Galactic Federation, should they exist?

Manu Iti: Okay. Is that a ‘trick’ question?

William: No. It is a question which requires an answer as to weather James has enemies – or considers anything to be an enemy.

Manu Iti: Is this because you had developed a friendship with Avet and as she identified herself as being ‘Zeta Reticuli’ in the understood sense of the race?

William: Yes. I asked about the Zeta Reticuli and was told that they were real and I asked if I could speak with one and Avet took up the offer.

Manu Iti: And because of this friendship, you wanted to know if James was ‘pro’ or ‘anti’. Why?

William: I think that this stems from my involvement on the first forum and my insistence on being honest about my own journey in regard to WingMakers.
As a result I was quickly derided by many members – certainly not all, but a lot of them.


Manu Iti: This was before the unveiling of James and Mahu Nahi?

William: Correct – and also after and even now.

Manu Iti: So you wanted to sound out James on this stumbling block to see what side he stood on?

William: No. Not so much which side. You see I did not and have never seen within the Lyricus Information – which includes WingMakers materials – anything which is ‘anti’ and these were expressing exactly the same attitude as was coming through my own communications. It was not about ‘sides’ so much as some family argument that got murderously out of control – as how I was understanding my communications – and WingMakers definitely carried that theme throughout its Philosophy.
So by my equation, if James created or otherwise translated the communication these invisible entities he was involved with, his likely answer would be the same attitude as presented in the materials.


Manu Iti: So let us look at his answer. He first gives a short answer. This is his overall expression regarding the subject.
James: I am not. And they do exist. That's the short answer.
Manu Iti: As an answer, is it adequate? Could you have accepted this answer?

William: I do accept this answer. It is, in relation with the materials, the acceptable answer – the answer that upholds the WingMakers Philosophies.

Manu Iti: So James says plainly that he is not against Zeta or the Galactic Federation. That is his ‘short’ answer.

William: Yes.

Manu Iti: Yet he continues to answer in more detail – to add clarity so that he is not misunderstood.

James: As for the Zeta Reticuli, they are like all complex, humanoid species; they have multiplicity in their behaviors. There is no single personality that defines the species. Some factions or sub-cultures of the Zeta Reticuli are unpleasant by human standards, and yet they have their reasons for their behaviors, which I understand. Because I understand them, I can faithfully report that while I don't support or honor their behavior, I am not against them as an enemy. I simply withdraw my support and openly acknowledge this among those I associate with.


Manu Iti: Doe this ‘long’ answer refute the ‘short’ one?

William: No.

Manu Iti: Why do you think James felt it necessary to expand on his answer?



William: Because he is aware of the stories circulating the human domain, and the fear that people have regarding this race of humanoids.

Manu Iti: And?

William: He does not wish for those stories to cast a shadow on the authenticity and stated agenda of Lyricus.

Manu Iti: Because?

William: Fear will be attached to Lyricus Information through conspiracy theory and it will be seen as something to distrust.

Manu Iti: In our recent discussions, I asked you for your thoughts on this:
http://wingmakersfiles.110mb.com/

William: Yes.

Manu Iti: Do you not think that fear through conspiracy is already attached to Lyricus?

William: Yes – it appears to be the case.

Manu Iti: Is there any mention of you, your use of your communications device, the Zeta Reticuli or the Galactic Federation at this link?

William: Not that I observed.

Manu Iti: Go and have another look.
*
[later]

William: No. It is obviously a completely anti James, Mark and WingMakers site, and well put together with arguments and commentary regarding the inception and evolution of the materials.
There is mention in passing of the Galactic Federation and Zeta Reticuli. There is no mention of my use of a communications device, which – if it were deemed important to the authors to add, in terms of another tool for use in muddying the good name of Lyricus.
There is commentary in the link about the forums, including the present forum, which was quoted in our recent communications – which suggests that it the behaviour noted in the forums adds evidence as a factor worth mentioning as to the list of things these commentators believe distract from the authenticity of WingMakers Materials, or as I call it – Lyricus Information.


Manu Iti: Therefore there is not much credence to the argument that it is your particular development and use of Ouija which brings a shadow of shame to the Wingmakers/Lyricus name?

William: Not outside this forum. The hostility is from within the rank and file of the present established membership, primarily Carollynn and Deborah and now certainly Darlene has come out of the closet in support of their expression, with some of her own to add.

Manu Iti: So then if James is aware of the circulating bad press regarding the antics of those known as “Zeta” and because of this, he elaborates on his short answer…again:

James: As for the Zeta Reticuli, they are like all complex, humanoid species; they have multiplicity in their behaviors. There is no single personality that defines the species. Some factions or sub-cultures of the Zeta Reticuli are unpleasant by human standards, and yet they have their reasons for their behaviors, which I understand. Because I understand them, I can faithfully report that while I don't support or honor their behavior, I am not against them as an enemy. I simply withdraw my support and openly acknowledge this among those I associate with.


Manu Iti: Where in this long answer does James refute his short answer?.

William: He does not. He confirms that ALL complex humanoid species have multiplicity in their behaviours and that no single personality defines any specie. He says that the behaviour of a faction of the Zeta Reticuli are unpleasant by human standards – (just as some human behaviour is, by those same human standards) he understands their reasons for that behaviour …

Manu Iti: Do you understand that behaviour?

William: I don’t completely understand that behaviour myself but am not that acquainted with the race – I can understand hatred and anger and how that can be transferred onto the thing being judged…as I have shared already…but I do not pretend to know why some individuals and groups of individuals behave the way they do against others.
When I think of the normal rumours regarding abductions and probing and operations and other terrifying ordeals the victims report, I understand that it might be similar to how humans doctor animals, but humans appear to understand compassion and are generally gentle and supportive in their handling of animals they are caring for.
So I don’t understand the way James says he understands these particular…what he refers to as a ‘sub specie’ of the Zeta Reticuli, but I do understand that he does not support these particular types and says as much when asked.
He does not consider them to be his enemy – in the sense that he is not at war with these types. He does not honour such behaviour or support it.
Nor do I.


Manu Iti: So James has clarified his position in regard to your question about Zeta Reticuli and you accept this answer?

William: Yes I do. The answer is not ambiguous – James does not go into detail regarding his association with Zeta Reticuli, but acknowledges that they, as with humans as with any complex humanoid specie are no without their rouges, and the rouges he does not support.
That is acceptable and in line with Lyricus Information.


Manu Iti: So in this your statement regarding Darlene and the other critics is that they are themselves taking James’ answer and bending it to their own purpose?

William: Correct. They are in fact doing the bending and twisting of what cannot be interpreted more than one way. James’s answer is not ambiguous and thus does not leave room for such interpretation.

Manu Iti: Alright we will leave it there then and move to the next question you asked him regarding your use of a ‘device’ in which to communicate with ‘The Wingmakers’.

William: Very well.

Question 6: How do you feel about The Universal Intelligence Communication Device and the fact that we were communicating with "The WingMakers" before we were even aware of your existence or the material you created?
Manu Iti: Now let us remind ourselves of what Darlene stated:

Darlene: William, James told you in 2001 that your device was not a good idea. It is there for all to see in the Creator's sections on the WingMaker's site.


Manu Iti: And James’ reply:

The WingMakers are real. They are a specialized training faction of the Central Race that -- for the most part -- is not incarnate in a physical form. They are amply described in the WingMakers' material that has been released. This part of the story is factually presented. The name WingMakers is my term, translated from a language that does not easily translate to human definitions, and it is an encoded word that will resonate with select individuals now and in the future.
The WingMakers have been communicating with humans for approximately 11,000 years, preparing them for the discovery of the Grand Portal. They are quite capable of contacting people with or without an intervening technology. You will know them by the balance they exhibit between art, science, and philosophy, as well as emotions, mind, and soul. They are particularly focused on training and supporting individuals who are instrumental to the discovery of the Grand Portal.


Manu Iti: Where in that answer does James tell you that your device was ‘not a good idea’ as a way of communicating with WingMakers?

William: Nowhere. Again, Darlene and cohorts have deliberately misinterpreted James’ answer to suit their own images of what they believe James to be or want to see him as being. He does not refute that WingMakers are able to communicate through any number of medium with the individual. He does say that it is his invention – the terminology “WingMakers” to describe these ones who have been communicating with humans for thousands of years and that they mostly are without physical form and are amply described in materials already released.


Manu Iti: What did you ‘refer’ to them as before the term ‘WingMakers’ consolidated the ‘invisible’ intelligence?

William: I had no ‘name’ for their collective expression. They were and are regarded as my Friends.
Some of them I referred to by name – the name they gave me as their individual preference.


Manu Iti: Do you understand Darlene and your other cirtics aversion toward you?

William: only in terms of their stated belief systems regarding Zeta, and Ouija.
They are acting with bravado, but they are afraid.


Manu Iti: And you understand this why?

William: Because I once did this against you, based solely on my prior learning regarding …what can I say…regarding ‘the boogie man.’

Manu Iti: What makes you think that it was me who paid you that visit?

William: A little bird told me.
Are you saying it wasn’t you?


Manu Iti: No.
How long before your development of the communications device did the visitation take place?


William: Years. At least 10 years before.

Manu Iti: What do you think about the whole content of this page?
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/int ... makers.pdf
William: I think it is worthwhile commenting in more detail what the information portrays. It was conceived and written by the late John Berges – who was of course my critic, Darlene’s husband and appears to be a corroboration between John and James.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:17 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
again, you are seeking a "savior" to tell you what to do ... even though instructions are not give by your friend, seeds are planted in your oh so predictable HMS

you think vilifying the individuals who have - to the best of their abilities, tried to help you over-come your doubts (as we all had to), discussed them with you,and who tried, with compassion/new intelligence to reason with you, are to blame for your distrust of your SELF Watcher
You chose to present topics that bait individuals into "your world" as if the topics were YOUR original thoughts and that topic was YOUR dominion and yours alone - your soapbox to preach what you thought about that topic and to ignore the perspectives of those who offered you a view that perhaps you had not considered - but that you obviously considered "unintelligent" because YOU hadn't seen it from that angle - they must be lying

why would we lie Watcher, it is all archived

so now the guy who has told us that he has MPD is telling us that he has channeled some other person who refuses to identify their self, (is it another Wm?) and he wants us to believe him when he can't even trust himself ? how are you communicating with this persona William ? enquiring minds want to know - and take into account that you are using the same computer you modified to support your comunication device ... right? Does your computer have nanos? ... just saying ....

but, truth seeker that I am, I am able to see the light in all of this darkeness where Wm is discovering someone other than his SELF ... we are at least, discussing the WMMs :D

It is OK Watcher to admit that these are just more of your imaginative approach to "conversations with gods" ... interesting also to note, the original teacher become the student
when it was pointed out to identify what model of existence this "interview with a Zata" takes place ... and I did not ignore the injection of hype/fear into the conversation as if a SECU has anything to fear from a Zeta - why would anyone think such a thing or believe it ... when here we see for ourselves how benevolent they are

there are some "rules of engagement" even in the Zeta's world ... but it will be their own prejudice that keeps them from progressing into the New Age we will be experiencing on Earth ... their choice - and I respect the role they have played in the enhancement of our species consciousness ... it is just that our Species is programed to manifest Equality and the Zetas don't seem to want to give up control.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Last edited by starduster on Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:18 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Quote:

Humans are apparently being “retarded” by the “world of artificial intelligence” that Manipulative Extraterrestrials have implanted into the human consciousness as representing “advancement”, along with the alien ideologies that have been used to exploit and parasitize our emotions and humanity.



http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/news/u ... /1531.html

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:05 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Manu Iti: So we can start at the beginning of the paper.
http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/int ... makers.pdf
William: it was presented in 2003 and is ‘putting the parts together’ – the First Q is “who are the WingMakers?”
Here they are presented as the first creation of First Source and known as ‘Central Race’ which consist of 7 distinct sub-groups called ‘The Tribes of Light’.


Manu Iti: James mentions his ‘inner tribe’ as these beings when he talks face to face with Mark.

William: Correct.
Other names they are known as are ‘shining ones’ and Elohim…t be sure they are also referred to as ‘Future Selves’


Manu Iti: “Higher Self – Quantum Presence”…

William: But I would understand that it is not what they are known as so much as who they are…even to the individual.

Manu Iti: Well James calls them ‘The WingMakers” and this document says that they created humanoid life forms – aka – ‘Soul Carriers’ as instruments used for exploration – for experiencing life in the universe.

William: The chart on page 3 mentions ‘Virachoca’ and ‘Kukulan’
Also the words “Maintain a low profile by being incomprehensible”


Manu Iti: Interesting

William: Then it goes into the Ancient Arrow story, presented as myth and involving Anasazi Indians – in this instance.
Then commentary on 7 sites which are hidden on the earth and the role these sites have in connecting humanity back to its forgotten origins, nature and destiny.


Manu Iti: Sounds like a plan.

William: Yep.
ACIO is then mentioned with their discovery of one of the hidden sites…which is Called ‘Ancient Arrow’.


Manu Iti: What does an arrow do?

William: t is used for hunting.

Manu Iti: It is also used for pointing in a direction.

William: Good point!
Okay so the site has 23 chambers – each with a wall painting and technological artefact.


Manu Iti: So James is bringing his productions into a storyline – inserting them into this story.

William: Yes. At first it was supposed that the story was true – but it has since been stated that it is based upon fact gathered through the stealth of bi-location or remote viewing.
There is more to do with the information available at the time as presented in story…then we read ‘the mystery within the myth’ which states that the creator of the WingMakers material is a specialist from the central race and states that the specialist who comes from the central race is a man named James.


Manu Iti: Yes so this is where James explains his human connection with his Central Race connection – Mahu Nahi…

William: Explains the reason for the mythology – that it wasn’t a ‘real’ story but indeed it has real explanations which point to the real story.

Manu Iti: he explains both his ‘human’ quality and his ‘other’ quality – as a multi dimensional being…Mahu Nahi.

William: Yes – which is able to see beneath or behind the surface layers or exterior of human experience…it seems that Mahu Nahi requested to embody a human translator…

Manu Iti: That would be James…

William: Yes. And the WingMakers are also become associated with the Corteum Race.

Manu Iti: Perhaps this is how the WingMakers bridge between Central Race and the Human Race?

William: It appears to be the case. There is the heading “Primary Goal of The Labyrinth Group and The WingMakers

Manu Iti: Indeed.

William: James is quoted as saying that he has created a portal for the consciousness of First Source to contact the consciousness of the individual in a manner that has never been done before and that this will ripple effect through individuals in ways which create necessary technologies, art forms and discoveries which bring about the ‘new cosmology’ of First Source (God).

Manu Iti: Interesting.

William: It also says that the question of truth or falsehood fades into the background and is replaced by the freedom to explore and create.

Manu Iti: We understand this together you and I.

William: Yes – we are. And furthermore in the ‘instant’ whether The WingMakers are real or not real is not an issue – they have fulfilled their mission…

Manu Iti: Which is to say that for the individual they are real and have performed their mission?

William: It seems that way yes.

Manu Iti: So what do you think?

William: I am still processing the Image of Mahu Nahi – as well as the connections.
My thoughts are that we as individuals are not being encouraged to connect with Mahu Nahi but with our own Aspect of Future Self.


Manu Iti: Would it not be unreasonable to assume that every member of Central Race is interconnected?

William: Yes, while still retaining their individuality.

Manu Iti: So connecting to one is connecting to all.

William: Yes.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:41 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18442
Location: QUANTUSUM
Shayalana wrote:
Hi Bill I C U! wave wave wave wave, very vigoriously, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

Smoochs from little Dic-ky.


Gee Mr. Bill you need to go to your own forum and publish your paper there that is channeled from disembodied entities stuck in the infrared realm not knowing they can leave the lower realms if they ask for assistance. :wink:

Here is the website that Bill and CV rule where they should be and not here even though they do not have James blessing in calling it a wingmakers anything, but as you know it's how both Bill and CV work :D .

wingmakers_philosophies-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:58 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “WingMakers Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us."

In my opinion it is abusive, possibly slanderous and certainly hateful to state that another forum member is schizoid, on meds, has MPD, is depressive, etc. Even if they have revealed such information about themselves in the past, it is callous, cruel and disrespectful to use it to disparage them on the forum.

Being serious about escaping from prison is not a weakness.

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:06 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Manu Iti: Well look at this:

Ananake: In my opinion it is abusive, possibly slanderous and certainly hateful to state that another forum member is schizoid, on meds, has MPD, is depressive, etc. Even if they have revealed such information about themselves in the past, it is callous, cruel and disrespectful to use it to disparage them on the forum.

Manu Iti: What do you think about that?

William: Well lets see now…would it be too presumptuous to think that dark energies would use their external voice to make such statements about someone else?

Manu Iti: I observe that this is how people generally view such behaviour – but that is more transference onto imaginative effigies – often individuals and groups who share the same belief systems need to believe in devils and such in order to uphold those belief systems. The beliefs are built upon such foundations.
Without an enemy of some sort, even if one has to be invented – they feel life’s experience is without real purpose. It gives them the illusion of purpose.
It is really the voice of ignorance – but the power of the human imagination does tend to see darkness when it contrasts so diametrically with their personal preferences.


William: I understand. So abuse and slander and hatefulness directed at another person is only really ‘dark energy’ if I believe it to be so?

Manu Iti: What would you say if I said that ‘dark energy’ is simply ignorance?

William: I would understand the concept far better than thinking it were demons etc…and it would be easier to understand that it comes from the persons ignorance rather than from some entity possessing them…but ignorance is only a state of mind as a belief system which has crystallised as ‘truth’ in the mind of the believer – the energy comes from the emotions…so ignorance energised by anger creates anything from slanderous remarks to physical assault – and often where being physically aggressive is not an option the anger takes on an expression of verbal abuse.

Manu Iti: It seems that this behaviour is used by those who prefer to remain dishonest about their internal dynamics - they are blocking the connection with their True Self, and would likely think the same ignorant thoughts and manifested energies against their True Self if they could ever find a way to face it.

William: That reminds me of something

Mahu Nahi: Through these life principles of the Sovereign Integral, the individual can become a master of unlimiting the Self. Boundaries are set, veils are pulled down, and one's light is subdued, simply because external, hierarchical controls create fear of the unknown and mystical practices of a sovereign being. In these life principles, if they are truly applied with proper intent, are the tools to accelerate the emergence of the Sovereign Integral and feel its perspective, its insights, and its empowered abilities to create new realities and shape them as learning adventures that liberate and expand consciousness. This is the underlying purpose of the principles and perhaps the best reason to explore them.

Manu Iti: That isn’t the passage you were reminded of.

William: True – but I think it fits well here too. How about this?

Mahu Nahi: Can you feel the shifting of the matrix from which your reality is cast? Can you not also understand that you, the human instrument, consist of a componentry that is individuated as a single point of pure energy, yet live in many places on many dimensions simultaneously? Only within the entity is the place of transformation discovered, where the formless Self can enter and commune with its various outposts of form.

Manu Iti: Still not the one – but it does suggest that an aspect of transformation involves the formless entering the form for the purpose of communion.

William: Yes.

Mahu Nahi: The gateway into your future is through the completion of this blueprint, and this blueprint is encoded deep within your species. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.

Manu Iti: Warmer….getting warmer. This is very true as you already know…

William: Ah! Here it is:

Mahu Nahi: In the human instrument, the entity, for the most part, is silent and unmoving. It appears like a fleeting whisper of gladness that touches you like a mountain wind. It is quiet like a deep ocean. Yet, the entity is coming forward into the time-space universe as a harbinger of Source Reality expansion. It is beginning to make itself known as it truly is. Many feel the shadow of their entity as it approaches. They consign all forms of definition to this "shadow", seldom believing it to be the torchbearer of their total selfhood. Here is where all the vows of faithfulness, all the ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the sovereign entity that we each are.


Manu Iti: Exactly! So it is understood that your critics are externalising their disturbance and as a result are verbalising this discomfort at your interactions with me. What they say I am, is what they also consign to their own entity. “Ooky spooky” shadows that they have no desire to look into the heart of, because of their belief systems. They deny their vaster self access to their small selfdoms.
Even if these are simply statements of derisive proclamations of lies dressed in tones of truthful information aimed at the external personalities – they are in Truth, self accusation, and still lacking honesty at that.


William: You know – it reminds me of my own initial reaction with seeing you that night so long ago.

Manu Iti: Yes – I understand – I loved you regardless of your hatred for me.

William: I was ignorant.

Manu Iti: Yes – but I saw through your ignorance and into your heart. I knew you would eventually follow your heart.

William: So – I in turn understand the ignorance of transferred hatred without judgment and extend only Unconditional Love to that which chooses to express their ignorance into their external world.

Manu Iti: Sounds reasonable, yes.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:44 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
William: Do you have enemies?

Manu Iti: There are those who consider themselves to be our enemies and actively participate in disruption of communion with our deeper selves…which you have heard referred to as ‘lower selves’ – the lower self.

William: What gives those the ability to interfere with your communion?

Manu Iti: The deeper self. When the connection is unstable or otherwise distorted, the deeper self is vulnerable to external intrusion. This is easiest explained as ‘self doubt’ and it is self doubt which allows or gives permission to those who consider themselves to be our enemy, to use this to leverage a barrier between higher and lower aspects of the Self.


William: So what are these who consider themselves to be your enemy?


Manu Iti: In every regard, these are lower selves entwined within the parameters of their forts – they are fixated upon the physical plain – the density of this dimension – TROB – The realm Of Beginnings…and they have built their kingdoms on the back of the self doubters.
Thus, it is not in their best interests to be allowing self doubters any opportunity to converse with their other aspects.
This is why the ‘bogie man’ exists.


William: I agree.

Manu Iti: So what did you receive from our conversation this morning?

William: It was very interesting and also multi layered.

Manu Iti: Make an image of this.

William: Yes – I think I need to do this – I can see clearly the image on the mind screen.



Image

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Last edited by The Watcher on Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:22 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Manu Iti: What are your thoughts on this?

Carollynn: it Wm case he makes no attempt to hide the fact that he "hears voices" and communicates with interdimensional entities, and that he all but lives in the AP ... to remind him, that he is the one who told us that he was subject to episodes where he experiences "multiple personalities" is making him aware that not everything he "believes" is necessarily true ... and that he is the one who invited these entities into his life ... and the only one communicating with them ... which could very well be to a chemical imbalance he is experiencing - that he has, as we have witnessed, experienced before ... to IGNORE that fact and to not make others aware of it would allow others to believe that he may, in fact be able to contact ETs... and that is what concerns me, because what he is doing ammounts to encouraging others to invite "others" into their lives and into their minds ... even when we know, now, that they do not have our best interest in mind .

William: Well I have never been diagnosed with any form of ‘multiple personalities’ nor have I ever said as much to anyone.

Manu Iti: So that is a lie being told about you?

William: Certainly – at least on the surface it is. Carollynn might believe in her mind that this is true, but it is not and for her to make a public proclamation using this forum for the purpose of attempting to discredit is unfortunate.
Obviously those who read her information are free to decide for themselves or even research for themselves – for if I have said it then it will be somewhere.

More importantly – people are free to simply ask me.


Manu Iti: Does it concern you?

William: In the grand scheme of things, no – indeed, I have worked with within the field of mental health and have met those who have being diagnosed with these sorts of problems.
They often share that the voices which they hear are hostile towards them – the voices always berate, lie, taunt deride and create dark shadows of self doubt, and are constant – they never let up although the intensity varies.
As an observer I know it is disturbing enough for anyone to endure – and as it is an internal dilemma the disturbances can be witnessed by those observing – through the sufferers behaviour - but the voices are internal so cannot be heard by the observers, and only explained by the one suffering.
More disturbing is when those voices are external, as in the case of my critics…in particular this latest expression.
They are obviously more careful in their expression because they are heard by the observers, but the basic underlying tone and motive with this is that if they cannot create self doubt and disruption within the individuals mind, they can attempt to have that doubt seeded in the minds of those observing.

In terms of morality – it is more and more unacceptable in the observing society to accept or excuse external verbal slander, or other forms of verbal abuse.

At the individual level, it is for every individual to decide if they want to connect and commune with their higher self, and what shape and form those communications unfold into.
If they are fearful of being seen and called delusional, schizophrenic, or dabbling with the devil etc – that is entirely their choice.


Manu Iti: Again – it is a clear indication of what is shared here:

Mahu Nahi: Many feel the shadow of their entity as it approaches. They consign all forms of definition to this "shadow", seldom believing it to be the torchbearer of their total selfhood.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:33 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Manu Iti: It leads to a very interesting set of data streams.

William: In what regard?

Manu Iti: These conversation we are having and sharing.

William: Is more information required so as to alleviate the speculation?

Manu Iti: The information is in the Wingmakers Materials – Lyricus.

William: Indeed. Lyric Us.

Manu Iti: Indeed. So tell. Have you ever heard any internal voice which in not your own?

William: You are asking as in: “Non-external”

Manu Iti: Correct.

William: Once when I was a small child, I remember awakening and an external voice near my ear was saying “I Hate You” and it was a male voice and it was seriously full of intensity and wanting to convey this to me…but there was no visible person in the room at the time.

Manu Iti: What did you think about it at the time?

William: I was perplexed.

Manu Iti: Were you afraid?

William: No. I was waking up when it happened so still groggy. It may have been an aspect of a dream which crossed over into my waking world.

Manu Iti: Have you thought about it since?

William: Yes. Not often. I recall it now because it is part of the ongoing subject of conversation and your question prompted the memory, much the same as when I worked in mental health I would be asked by the client if I had ever heard voices.

Manu Iti: You would remember and relay your experience to them?

William: Yes. In terms of their own suffering, it is hardly worth mentioning but it gives them a good indication that I know it is possibly, and thus they are believed.

Manu Iti: Over the years, what have you decided about that voice you heard saying it hated you?

William: Well the answer is multi layered and complex.
At the time I was too young to really understand it – but it was real enough to imprint on my conscious awareness.
I did not really even understand the concept of hate at the time.
As the years rolled by I thought it was possibly a memory that I retained as a baby.


Manu Iti: You are saying that it was like an echo from an earlier time which came through later?

William: Pretty much.

Manu Iti: Why would you think this?

William: I think it had everything to do with my dad.
He was often very angry and occasionally this exploded into physical abuse.
So I thought that perhaps at one time when I was a baby, maybe I was crying or some other normal baby thing, and this became too much for him and maybe he bent down to my ear and said that he hated me.


Manu Iti: How probable do you think this explanation is?

William: It is plausible. Just an echo of an external voice which came through a memory and manifested itself at an age when language was more focused upon.

Manu Iti: Any other explanations?

William: One thought I had later on was that it was demonic.

Manu Iti: What made you think in those terms?

William: My upbringing – because there was religion involved and religion relies heavily on such belief systems and instil these into the child – normally through their main caregiver(s) children trust that the caregiver(s) are truthful – indeed – all knowing.

Manu Iti: How probable did you think the explanation was?

William: In terms of aping beliefs which are handed down from parent to child, I thought it very probable. I would say my thoughts went along the lines of “I am a child of god and the devil hates me, and said so.” type of thinking.

Manu Iti: Did this effect your way of living?

William: Not really. I guess it could be said that the hate came and went and while it left its mark, it was of no real importance as it never bothered me again.
Also, it was probably reduced further because while it was ferocious in its intensity to inform its hate for me, it was nothing compared to the external voices of hate and the often accompanying physical pain of hate induced emotion inflicted on my body – and mind.


Manu Iti: So in comparison to the outward expression of your world towards you, it was nothing much really?

William: No – it was still something – because I believed it had happened. Likely I associated the external hatred against me, with that initial message. Likely it propelled me along the path I chose to travel and I used it as a leverage of sorts.

Manu Iti: Explain.

William: While I heard the hate message and I endured the hateful expressions I never quiet identified with them as being part of me.
This is not to say that I haven’t felt hateful, or wished my parents dead etc…these are childhood reactions to incidents involving some kind of pain which a child has no control over but just by being, is involved in them nonetheless.
But I never felt comfortable or at ease in using such expressions. And they quickly left – they did not linger long enough for the concrete to set, so to speak.


Manu Iti: One cannot prevent the birds from flying overhead, but one can prevent them from nesting on the head.

William: Precisely.

Manu Iti: So the hateful expression was used by you to seek out Love?

William: Perhaps – or more than likely. I did not hate myself, which is a great consolation because I have seen others fall by that way.
I did however feel guilt for those moments of hate etc…


Manu Iti: And – because of your religion, you approached Jesus for forgiveness?

William: As A way of clearing the path of that debris and moving on with a better sense of clarity, commitment and purpose – yes.

Manu Iti: We now know where this is leading…

William: …yes – to our conversation this morning regarding our initial meeting in the crossover.

Manu Iti: Correct.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:53 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Manu Iti: Now to our own communion. How do you hear my voice?

William: Internally.

Manu Iti: And what does it sound like to your inner ear?

William: It sounds as my own voice. There is no difference.

Manu Iti: What do you hear in the tone of this voice:?

Carollynn: I have never "declined" the opportunity to discuss the WMMs with you ... often I am the only one who does ... but you reject my perspectives simply because I am not behaving the way you expect a Sovereign Integral to behave ... which defies definition because we are all SPIRITUAL BEINGS no matter how we chose to behave. Haveing an Open Mind is far more valuable than a submissive personality ... and how you can expect me to live up to expectations that even YOU fail to meet, is Ignorant IMO


William: It is out of context. I hear no tone in the sense the sound of a voice.

Manu Iti: Is it a female voice or a male voice?

William: I hear no sound, male or female. I understand that Carollynn is female, so the tone in that regard might accompany it to that degree but I hear the attitude behind the words…even feel it.

Manu Iti: How does it feel?

William: Like a rolling stone.

Manu Iti: How does it feel?

William: It feels unattractive.

Manu Iti: What about the content? What does it convey?

William: The message that all spiritual being are beyond definition.

Manu Iti: Do you agree with this?

William: No.

Manu Iti: Why not?

William: Because I am a spiritual being and know myself.

Manu Iti: To what capacity do you know yourself…to what degree?

William: To the degree that I am not afraid of myself, aspects of myself which I encounter, and are to encounter.

Manu Iti: If you still are to encounter some of those aspects, are you not presently ignorant of them, and thus do not know yourself?

William: It make no difference if I have yet to meet them, I will know myself when I do.

Manu Iti: You did not know yourself when you met with me.

William: Correct. Now how long ago was that?

Manu Iti: Face to face – 1986ish

William: There was a lot I didn’t know about myself back then.

Manu Iti: Do you have anything to say to this:?

Carollynn: ... but you reject my perspectives simply because I am not behaving the way you expect a Sovereign Integral to behave ...

William: Yes – certainly. How would you respond to this, if it were you that Carollynn was addressing?

Manu Iti: I would remain silent.

William: Why?

Manu Iti: Because she is not listening – is not able to listen to hear me.

William: So pretend that I am her and have said this to you and am now awaiting an answer.

Manu Iti: Okay – ask me.

William: Well if I am to pretend I am her, I need to allow her words to be said, rather than ask them in my own way.

Manu Iti: Ask them in your own way then.

William: Okay. You reject me simply because I am not behaving the way you want me to behave.

Manu Iti: So why did you leave out the sovereign integral part?

William: Because I am unsure as to how Sovereign Integral ‘behaves’.

Manu Iti: How would you expect it to behave?

William: It would express itself as does Mahu Nahi, as do you.

Manu Iti: Alright. So you say I reject you because you don’t behave the way I want you to behave. Is this The Truth?

William: No. I understand that you have never rejected me on account of my behaviour or any other account.

Manu Iti: Then why have we been separate?

William: Because I rejected knowing you and excused myself on account of my behaviour. That I was not good enough.

Manu Iti: Is that true?

William: Nope. It was on account of your behaviour.

Manu Iti: You rejected me on account of my behaviour?

William: Yes. Until the night I met you.

Manu Iti: And then?

William: And then I had a lot more to think about, and 25 years to think about it.

Manu Iti: And your conclusion?

William: I rejected you on account of my behaviour.

Manu Iti: Correct.

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:02 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
Shayalana wrote:
THIS THREAD IS NOW DEFUNCT IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANY DISCUSSION OF THE WMM.

(Just marking the threads to be eliminated for having little to none to do with discussing the WMM which really are rather impersonal when perceived from a greater overview)


This thread is posted in the UFOs, Conspiracy Theories, Crop Circles, etc section of the Board.

Quote:
This is a general discussion area for all topics that do not directly relate to the WingMakers or Lyricus materials.


The conversation between William and Manu Iti is not defunct. It is alive, existent, existing, functioning, live, operating, operative, valid, and working.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: William and Manu Iti
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:35 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20383
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
oh brother, here we go again ... Wm playing victim, --- what was it he called it in the first forum, Vamp and Victims ... something like that ... and as we know, every victim needs a villain. It ain't me, babe

how many times do you have to loose this game, Wm before you quit playing it? the only thing that changes is the names of the characters ... sometimes the color of the script (snicker) and do you keep count Wm, how many avatards have you used since you joined the forum the first time?

it isn't about discrediting Watcher ... it is about pointing out how he has identified himself, in this forum - and dealing with it

I am not your enemy and am not a villain ... I am a responsible member of this forum, who takes every opportunity to practice (to the best of MY ability) the Heart Virtues in a genuine form, as defined by the LTO, until I am prepared to handle the authentic ones. You are practice for me Watcher and I appreciate the practice but I think I have Mastered it, so you no longer serve a purpose here ... take your imagination somewhere else to promote Anus scripts

Watcher has been giving us the opportunity to do that for a dozen years ... I have been taking advantage of it for a dozen years ... without ever having to point out his "faults" - I have been ever so careful not to repeat any thing that he didn't reveal to us in his own self expressions because I KNOW that if I were to point out what I percieve are his "faults" that the "mirror effect" would be triggered - I knew that before I joined this forum - and why his Victum Vamp game never worked with me


Watcher has been targetting me for a vendetta since the day I called his "device" a glorified ouji board in '02 ... he never got over it
... and he has left the forum on several occasions now because I have been diligent in pointing out how he uses this forum for his own "entertainment" instead of its intended purpose ... and yes we can all appreciate his many talents ... but what it all boils down to is the fact that even though his topics start out using the WMMs as bait, they are designed (yes designed) to distract us from discussing the Wmms, and redirected to discussing what HE believes about the topic ... in this one he has an unidentified "entity" feeding him his "talking points" so he can discuss "honestly" why he STILL believes that James is not "real" ... anymore.


that is Watcher's message... it has been since 02 ... go figure Watcher ... what happened in 02 - wasn't that the same year Bobylyn dumped you ? and you felt betrayed by everyone and the Zeta's showed up at your door ... and then you went MIA for three years?

get over it ... move on ... transform your perspectives and enhance your consciousness ... already or go chat with your friend on your own forum

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 170 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk