WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Electric Glow Of The Sun
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ISON's size in perportion to other planets in this Solar system - including the sun

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:36 pm 
Posting Freak

truth makes reason stare ... NASA has changed their "official" report so many times that it is hard to keep up with them ... just last night they changed its status from a "once in a lifetime" comet - to officially identify it as a comet that has an orbit of 580 THOUSAND Years (how could they determine that) - shortly after posting that it was a 400K orbit (within hours) ... they have told us that it has a very small core - but as this vid shows - (as well as the posted chart above) ISON is not some small "dirty snowball" - it is PLANET sized, just as predicted after a 59 year old study revealed something LARGE was disrupting planets - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2HSw6chsKw

I sure hope that everyone is someplace safe during the holidaze ... because, if nothing else, ISON is revealing how LAME the Science Hierarchy is - this "comet" may or may not flip the Earth - but it is certainly delivering a KILL-shot to the Scientific community ... and revealing clearly, how they continually LIE to conceal, distort and suppress KNOWledge (with their exclusive language). ... ISON is proving how IGNORANT ASS-troll-ogy is - how closed minded, and self-serving ... and deceptive Academia IS - which is something I intuitively knew, as a child ... ready or not - here it comes - and we're all in this together - those who are prepared - have NO FEAR - in fact they are looking forward to a change that will collapse ALL the Hierarchies - and take down those who are dependent upon them ... so that we can begin again, with a level playing field - to establish a global society based on EQUALITY for EVERY MEMBER of this Species.

NO MORE LIES ... in the Age of Transparency

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:51 am 
Posting Freak

Quoted verbatim from Prof McCanney's Site:

Quote:
"November 28, 2013 ... my radio show is now posted on the archive sub-page ... listen and learn as i discuss the physics of comet ISON ... jim mccanney

November 28, 2013 ... 9 PM CDT ... !!!!!!!!!!!!! comet ISON made it through the solar dive and is alive and completely well on the outbound leg of its capture journey becoming a permanent member of our solar system ... the standard scientific agenda was continually to state it was breaking apart and IT NEVER DID ... even as it made its dive into the solar atmosphere they claimed it had disintegrated but it emerged completely intact and developed a full comet tail within minutes ... NASA continues to stall releasing the SOHO data which had the best view and is at least 6 hours behind on releasing this critical data ... the video clearly shows the comet coma shrinking exactly as predicted by my Plasma Discharge Comet Model ... you can see this clearly ... jim mccanney

November 28, 2013 ... 1 PM CDT ... NASA's SOHO data is still hours behind real time ... but now they are saying (via spaceweather their tier II mouthpiece) that the nucleus must be disintegrating because the coma is getting extremely small ... listen to my show this evening as i will explain exactly why this effect is predicted by my Plasma Discharge Comet Model ... when comet ISON developed wings they said the nucleus would break up and it never did ... when it developed a sunward spike they said it was the nucleus breaking up and it never did ... now the coma is shrinking as it gets near the sun and they again are saying it is breaking up (but again it is not) ... everything that is happening was predicted and is explained by my Plasma Discharge Comet Model and when the naked nucleus rounds the sun we will see how big it really is compared to mercury and other planets that we have seen in the SOHO cameras for years (unless NASA photoshops the data before we get to see it) ... remember comet Lovejoy the naked nucleus was much larger than the planet mercury as iit rounded the sun ... visible from earth with the naked eye and NASA claimed it was 600 feet across ... professional liars ... jim mccanney

November 28, 2013 ... 11 AM CDT ... NASA HIDING COMET ISON DATA ... the criminal activity at NASA continues unabated ... the SOHO data is a good 12 hours behind on comet ISON giving them time to doctor the data as we head into these most critical hours as ISON approaches the sun ... remember they also have over 60 instruments trained on ISON and NONE of this data comes to us ... while the so called "volunteer" outreach programs staffed by what i call "junior achievers" like kark battems of the naval observatory and casey lisse of Goddard post out of focus out of date pictures from amateur back yard astronomers ... in an attempt to placate the public ... criminal behavior all meant to deceive the public ... in a court of law one is sworn to tell the truth THE WHOLE TRUTH and nothing but the truth ... in the world of NASA and standard tier II fairy tale science they tell lies and certainly no part of the WHOLE TRUTH and everything but the truth ... once again NASA hiding data to protect their holy grail theories ... listen to my radio show this evening as i discuss the physics of comets ... especially this past week's activities of comet ISON ... jim mccanney"

Summary: of an Anonymous poster on glp
If you want to get a grasp on the science behind what happened and what's happening, have a listen to the free archives from Prof McCanney's site and check for updates.

Opinion:
This whole ISON thing is, IMHO, simply a manifestation of the battle between science, evidence and truth - versus omission, deception, arrogance, propaganda and lie.

I suspect that people may have learned the same, if not more, about the existence of the battle for truth (and identified who and what are on the opposed forces) - than they have learned about astronomy and science associated with ISON's journey through our part of the universe.

I think that, on a "conspiracy site" such as this, it is to be expected that people value the truth and prioritise it (and value those telling it) above all else.

Some people and organizations have little, if any, conscience or humility and have the capacity to knowingly deceive --and we all know where that leads to-- irrespective of the consequences and confusion which they cause within themselves and / or others. Some seek nothing more than the truth.

ISON's perihelion passage has made great strides in revealing the identities and alignments of those who claim to be both knowledgeable, professional and trustworthy individuals (and organizations).

IMHO, the preceeding 24 hours have resulted in considerable embarrassment and great reputational damage to the so-called professionals.

They may try to confuse and mislead those with far lesser knowledge, education and experience (those like me) by bamboozling them with highly-scientific words and concepts (and they lie and smile, in a patronizing manner, whilst they smile when doing so).

They will lie and tell you everything they can...except the truth; whether the truth be that they simply do not know or that they are knowingly incorrect and refuse to give in to the truth, for whatever reason or belief, or threat, system which holds them fast.

In the midst of all this, we "lesser" folk have no choice but to be patient, observe and learn everything we can.

We simple truth seekers can be marginalized, ridiculed, wrong-footed and scoffed-at, but liars beware...we learn quickly.

Now is a good moment to acknowledge, identify and declare your allegiance: Truth or Lie.

Peace and good-will to all.

my comment - what we are witnessing - along with ISON is the collapse of the Hierarchy of Science ... and all those who depend on it will be drown in its wake.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:48 pm 
Posting Freak

maybe it is time to share this with you ... Nasa says that Ison won't be close til Dec 25th - however, judging by how fast it is traveling
(and yes you can see it already by looking at the sun with a filter ) the information in this vid makes a lot of sense

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=k6nXeL7Axhg#t=0

that gives us almost three weeks to get to a safe place - or to stock up on food... with the money you won't be needing for Xmas... the longer you wait the more difficult it will be - because it is already affecting our environment and will only get worse as it approaches (huge EQ are being predicted for the next three day) ... please save yourself, for humanities sake - we need you

the comet Ison has turned into a triangle that will cap the Pyramid formed by an alignment with it Earth and Venus -while we are distracted by mid-holiday parties

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:11 am 
Posting Freak

well, after a MASSIVE dis-info campaign by NASA, ... their own vids, reveal that ISON is NOT dead, or even "fragmented" ... not even after two huge CMEs hit it ... it is STILL very much intact -
well defined and still headed our way - the only reason I can figure that nasa is lying to us (again and again) is because they don't want us to prepare ...

discern for yourself ... can you believe your own eyes - or would you rather believe NASA ? your choice

http://postimg.org/image/vlav1wrk3/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 3:16 am 
Posting Freak

here is an animation - including today - showing ISON's changed trajectory - and the fact that it isn't fragmented ... and pay attention at the 40mark to what happens to what Nasa is telling us is the
Pleadies - since when did they become a GIant SPHERE (dark star) ??? and please, also not how EARTH IS Wobbling all over the place ... if you can see what I am seeing, how can you believe that Ison
is fragement and nothing but a cloud of dust now ... it obviously ISn't and it is WAY bigger than this planet - once its tail is completely re-establish we will be able to tell EXACTLY where it is headed and
when we will start feeling its influence ... but to tell you the truth I am more concerned about what seems to be following ISON ... no doubt that this is what NASA is trying to hide ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gNlDxc8tS0

stop the vid at 40 seconds ... WTF is that bright sphere in the upper left ... it is Herculos ? the second sun ? cause it sure isn't the Pleadies - why is Earth all over the place - Venus isn't

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:35 am 
Posting Freak

starduster hello, Ison past by mercury on the 28th. Ison broke apart,although it looks to me to be more than Ice and dust. Im not sure if its a Comet. I m not even sure if it could be called a rock. Im no scientist,but I would say that it has a metal core,or that the core has some kind of magnetic properties to its core. I dont think it went as close to the sun as being showed to us,it looks to me it stayed within the orbit of Mercury as it went around the Sun. Maybe it has negative ,or reversed properties to its core. I actually thought that maybe it was what was left over from Theia.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:24 am 
Posting Freak

starduster, it looks like Ison is now disappeared .

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak

yes it does, Zoar, but that is only one perspective of it, from NASA cameras - and it looks that way, because ISon has changed its trajectory and what they are looking at is its dusty ass end ...
and the farther away it gets from that particular camera that it travels - the fainter it appears

Nasa released a statement today via CNN - in which they admitted that ISON is still a comet - but they "believe" that it has lost 90% of its original mass (which they never told us in the first place)
If Ison was as large as its tail suggested - we have no reason to believe that it still isn't bigger than EARTH ... and if as NASA said - before it was transformed by its trip around our sun - which was
and I paraphrase - even if ISON breaks up - its fragments will still continue on its previous path -

then AFTER it survived its close encounter with the sun - they said that - its survival somehow "captured" Ison - and told us that it was now, part of OUR Solar system - so why were they so unprepared to admit
that it changed course - to become a "native" of this Solar system

I've been griping about NASA's practice of with-holding, editing, altering, erasing, photo-shoping and falsifying the the data that they release to the public - for over a decade ... why would anyone believe it -
when they can go outside and LOOK - just above the sun and SEE ISON with their own eyes?

they wanted us to believe that Ison is dead - when that failed - they admitted that it is still a comet (but smaller) but they ARE NOT going to tell us where it is headed for TWO WEEKS -
which will only give Humanity THREE DAYs to prepare - instead of telling us what they KNOW - NOW and giving us two weeks - no one is going to panic, they will be way to busy digging holes in their back yard

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:09 pm 
Posting Freak

this is what comet ISON was supposed to look like on Dec 25th .... but this picture was taken yesterday (from NZ) DOES IT LOOK DEAD TO YOU ?
the fact that we see this NOW - means that ISON is way ahead of schedule ... moving much faster than predicted - and that it is still BIGGER than the Earth - even in its "fragmented" form - recent pictures show several really big chunks -still moving closely together (google BPEarthwatch ISON on u-tube for his daily perspective)
something else that you may be interested in knowing
the Mayan date that falls on all three of its calendar's END - is 13-13-13 which translates into gregorian as DEC 16th - and on that date - Ison, Venus and Earth form an equilateral triangle - if you add the sun, it is a perfect cross

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:45 am 
Posting Freak

Total lunar eclipse for the Americas on night of April 14-15

Total lunar eclipse in 2004 by Fred Espenak
Tonight for April 14, 2014
The red planet Mars shines close to the full moon all night long.

The very bright red planet Mars shines close to the full moon on the night of the April 14-15 eclipse. What’s more, Mars is closest to Earth for the year on April 14. Read more about Mars at its closest on our April 13 sky post.

Above photo is a 2004 lunar eclipse by Fred Espenak. Oftentimes, the full moon appears coppery red during a total lunar eclipse because the dispersed light from all the Earth’s sunrises and sunsets falls on the face of the moon. Thus the term Blood Moon can be and is applied to any and all total lunar eclipses.

However, the term Blood Moon seems to have special significance for some proponents of Christian prophesy, as a remarkable series of total lunar eclipses – a tetrad – begins. The first one falls on April 14 or 15 (depending on your time zone). On that night, the brilliant “star” near the April full moon is the red planet Mars, which comes closest to Earth for the year on April 14. Mars and the moon will be near each other as the eclipse takes place, and indeed, as seen from around the world, all night long. North America is in a good place to see this eclipse, by the way, and all four total eclipses of the lunar tetrad. Follow the links below to learn more about the April 14-15, 2014 total lunar eclipse: http://earthsky.org/tonight/total-lunar ... pril-14-15

Eclipse times for North American time zones.

Eastern Daylight Time (April 15, 2014)
Partial umbral eclipse begins: 1:58 a.m. EDT on April 15
Total eclipse begins: 3:07 a.m. EDT
Greatest eclipse: 3:46 a.m. EDT
Total eclipse ends: 4:25 a.m. EDT
Partial eclipse ends: 5:33 a.m. EDT

Central Daylight Time (April 15, 2014)
Partial umbral eclipse begins: 12:58 a.m. CDT on April 15
Total eclipse begins: 2:07 a.m. CDT
Greatest eclipse: 2:46 a.m. CDT
Total eclipse ends: 3:25 a.m. CDT
Partial eclipse ends: 4:33 a.m. CDT

Mountain Daylight Time (April 14-15, 2014)
Partial umbral eclipse begins: 11:58 p.m. MDT on April 14
Total eclipse begins: 1:07 a.m. MDT on April 15
Greatest eclipse: 1:46 a.m. EDT
Total eclipse ends: 2:25 a.m. EDT
Partial eclipse ends: 3:33 a.m. EDT

Pacific Daylight Time (April 14-15, 2014)
Partial umbral eclipse begins: 10:58 p.m. PDT on April 14
Total eclipse begins: 12:07 a.m. PDT on April 15
Greatest eclipse: 12:46 a.m. PDT
Total eclipse ends: 1:25 a.m. PDT
Partial eclipse ends: 2:33 a.m. PDT

Alaskan Daylight Time (April 14-15, 2014)
Partial umbral eclipse begins: 9:58 p.m. ADT on April 14
Total eclipse begins: 11:07 p.m. ADT on April 14
Greatest eclipse: 11:46 p.m. ADT on April 14
Total eclipse ends: 12:25 a.m. ADT on April 15
Partial eclipse ends: 1:33 a.m. ADT on April 15

Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time (April 14, 2014)
Partial umbral eclipse begins: 7:58 p.m. HAST on April 14
Total eclipse begins: 9:07 p.m. HAST on April 14
Greatest eclipse: 9:46 p.m. HAST on April 14
Total eclipse ends: 10:25 p.m. HAST on April 14
Partial eclipse ends: 11:33 p.m. HAST on April 14

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm 
Posting Freak

If there is anything "out there" that may cause Sun-Rot, what is most likely is the G2 "cloud" that is surrounding a Jupiter sized planet heading directly towards
the Galactic center - Dr Paul Laveolete, has been doing the leading research on the likelyhood, of this Planet (actually a dark star) having a companion star,
that may (or may not) be magnetically attracted to our Sun as it loops around it ... which could be likened to playing Pin-Ball with the Universe ... but even if that
doesn't happen, this huge star shrouded in a dense cloud - is more than just likely, going to explode and cause a "Superwave" - Paul predicted that we would most
experience that, by the 1st of May, but since then, Science has come up with new numbers, - which put this event in August 2014

below is a vid, that will explain it better and give you links to Paul's research website and current updates ... just a heads up ... not fear mongering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKBne0WsicQ

I am not really sure, of how I have understood this info ... please correct me if I am wrong but it sure sounds like SUN ROT - with an Ice age, that could last a year or
or a thousand years (eek)... but here's what we can expect according to Paul's research

Quote:
Galactic Superwaves: Their Effects on Life and Society

"When cosmic rays from Galactic superwaves impact the Earth's atmosphere, they produce "electron cascades." Each primary cosmic ray generates millions of secondary high energy electrons. Many of these particles scatter upwards and become trapped by the Earth's magnetic field to form radiation belts similar to those created by high altitude nuclear explosions. In just one day, a major Galactic superwave event would inject into the geomagnetic field a particle energy equivalent to 1000 one-megaton hydrogen bomb explosions (1025 ergs). At this rate, the energy delivered to the belts after one year would exceed 30,000 times the energy received from the most powerful solar cosmic ray storms observed in modern times.

"Such energized radiation belts could cause a global communications blackout by creating radio static and by permanently damaging critical electronic components of communication satellites. Air travel during such conditions would be extremely hazardous. The resulting atmospheric ionization would destroy the ozone layer, and increase skin cancer rates, due to high levels of UV reaching the Earth's surface; the cosmic ray particles penetrating to ground level would significantly increase cell mutation rates.

"Galactic superwaves may also produce an intense electromagnetic pulse (EMP) whenever a cosmic ray front happens to strike the Earth's atmosphere. Galactic superwaves such as those that arrived during the last ice age could have generated pulses delivering tens of thousands of volts per meter in times as short as a billionth of a second, comparable to the early-time EMP signal from a high-altitude nuclear explosion (see Figure 3).

"In addition, there is the danger that a superwave could transport outlying cosmic dust into the Solar System which could seriously affect the Earth's climate possibly triggering a new ice age. Although there is a small probability that the next superwave will be as catastrophic as the one at the end of the last ice age, even the less intense, more frequent events would be quite hazardous for the global economy.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitic ... s_the.html

LATEST UPDATE:

"Things still look quiescent as of April 29th. Based on the estimates of Gillessen (2013), the G2 cloud should have passed pericenter and likely be heading out away from the Galactic core Mother Star. From now on I will be updating this X-ray chart on a weekly basis, unless there is an activity alert.

So as a revision of my previous estimate that it would take 2 – 3 weeks from pericenter, I now estimate that it may be in mid August when a tidally separated companion will ultimately strike the core, if its inward trajectory is so directed. To be more precise we need to do computer simulations of the G2 cloud orbit for the assumption that it contains a binary system. I am now attempting to get access to such a program. Anyway, for at least the next 2-1/2 months it is likely that not much will be happening in terms of emissions from the core. Thereafter we should be alert."

http://etheric.com/galactic-core-still-calm-new-swift-data/

and here is a year old article that may have links to what inspired Dr LaViolette recent warnings -
http://cosmology.com/News/Article106.html

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:07 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
In the Milky Way there’s a single X-ray binary — a system consisting of a black hole capturing and heating material from an orbiting
companion star — known as Cygnus X-1. But 30 million light-years away in the Whirlpool galaxy, M51, there are hundreds of X-ray points of
light and a full 10 X-ray binaries.

Nearly a million seconds of observing time with NASA’s Chandra X-ray Observatory has revealed these specks. “This is the deepest, high-resolution
exposure of the full disk of any spiral galaxy that’s ever been taken in the X-ray,” said Roy Kilgard, from Wesleyan University, at a talk presented
at the American Astronomical Society meeting today in Boston. “It’s a remarkably rich data set.”

http://www.universetoday.com/112332/amazing-new-x-ray-image-of-the-whirlpool-galaxy-shows-it-is-dotted-with-black-holes/#ixzz33dj1sYxR
source in the link

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 8:41 am 

wow! what an picture! but I don't get the point of the article?! I suck at space lingo... Binary X-Ray?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

black-holes ... "worm holes" ??? (the big shinny white spots - that are "un connected" to the galaxy ...

more importantly, a new Hydra Flare 400,000 miles long - which would make it the biggest ever "recorded" - and even though CMS are believed to cause EQs - there isn't any real evidence of that - but Hydra Flare (which looks like a rainbow) - DO cause EQ, and their size is generally based upon the size of the Hydra Flare - and if this is the biggest EVER - oops ... usually takes 3 or four days to heat up our core and manifest as an EQ - but head's up folks ... it looks like we got a huge one headed our way

following quote from another forum has all the links you need for researching

Quote:
http://www.spaceweather.com/

AND: Just in at 12:08 A.M. 6-04-2014--really fun
"THORnews" "take" on the Hyder-flare...also
some great shots of the "filament" we are WATCHING!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=9iGsj5fxnqI

Hyder-flare on the sun today with ASTONISHING size
comparison to the Earth. This should give you an
excellent idea of the "filament" which when released
becomes a "Hyder-flare" (it is STILL A FILAMENT as of
10:30 A.M EST 6-04-2014...keep an EYE on the SUN, guys!)[/b]

AND: Suspicious Observer UPDATE 6-04-2014
SOLAR ERUPTION "WATCH" PLUS "WEATHER AND QUAKE WARNINGS!"
Looks to be an energetic few days ahead, guys!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ&feature=player_detailpage&v=SmeKZBpx8RA

Updated video 6-03-2014 10:30 PM EST on 2 low pressure systems developing effecting the Gulf of Mexico in the next few days. If the "Hyder-flare" releases earth-facing, these systems will expand and create large, dangerous storms due to the "Uh-Yen Effect" (electric connection to the sun.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUxz5R9YQMRW5QqElbAlMqRw&v=bBUMe1q4d2g

This "heads-up" for the Gulf Coast states is still 2 to 3 days out (Thurs-Saturday).

PLUS:

UPDATE 6-03-2014 10:30 PM EST

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ&feature=player_detailpage&v=lU2ifUUG0kQ

[b]Special alert from "Suspicious Observer" 6-03-2014 11:00 A.M. EST
This solar flare filament is LARGER than the famous one in Sept. 2012--it is over 400,000 miles long at present time (possibly longer!)

http://www.solarham.net/

This is a video EXAMPLE of a 2011 earth-facing "hyder-flare eruption" you may find interesting.
Notable is also following the eruption there is a "ripple-effect" across the sun showing the power of these types of flares. (They weigh TONS!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bKz18xwPO44

REMEMBER! THIS WAS 2011--our current filament has
NOT yet become a hyder-flare! 12 hr. watch!
THE "Uh-Yen" electrical connection to the sun's expected "Hyder-Flare" COULD EFFECT GULF COAST/FLORIDA WEATHER Thursday-Saturday. (As well as potential earthquakes if the "Hyder" is released earth-facing!)

THIS IS A SERIOUS WARNING! Stay tuned to local weather forcasts!

In addition, We have an interesting potential weather "event" hinging on a tropical storm off Mexico and a current 12-18 hr "watch" for a Hyder-Flare release from the sun (BOTH developing at the same time.)

This warrants a "heads-up" for the Gulf Coast and central states of the U.S.A. for strange weather
BUT MAY ALSO INTENSIFY SEVERE WEATHER ALREADY FORECAST developing ("Uh-Yen") the next 12-18 hrs and
continuing for this week. (See videos below!)

NOTE: We do NOT have confirmation that the HYDER-FLARE has in fact released earth-directed as yet (as of 5:00 PM EST).
This thread is AN ALERT to the possibility only. However, action on the sun as it "ramps-up" for the Hyder Flare release could be a contributing factor to the Central States SEVERE WEATHER OUTBREAK FOR TONIGHT 6-03-2014)

4 Min. News--Suspicious Observers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ&v=rp2OQT9CK68&feature=player_detailpage

First 30 seconds, Ben discusses the Gulf weather and gives viewers some great weather-map shots.
Then at 3:25 min mark, he mentions "watch for a mega-flare watch in the next 12 hours" as he closes the video.

Suspicious Observers puts out a daily 4 Min. News video which today shows a convergence of a developing Tropical Storm off the coast of Mexico with its associated effects on the Gulf and Florida today and the next few days. Will we see a "Monster-storm" develop for the Gulf...if we see a large solar flare? Tropical storms which are greatly magnified due to solar activity are now termed "Uh-Yen Candidates" (named after the scientist who developed the theory.) See his UTUBE channel for links and videos on this theory.
Links that I use daily:

Suspicious Observer channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Suspicious0bservers

So...what's up with the sun?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUxz5R9YQMRW5QqElbAlMqRw&v=0ufpVsTHOds&feature=player_detailpage

Excellent explanation of what a "Hyder Flare" is all about! Last big one was Sept 2012--only 100,000 miles long...this NEW FILAMENT is 400,000 miles long and also has a "companion" possibly making it more energetic.
Severe storms may depend on what the narrator explains about "Hyder-flares" in this next video. If a "Hyder-flare" release happens within the next 12 hours from the sun while this Mexico Tropical Storm is developing --we may see a huge "Up-tick" in the intensity and size of this storm which is already effecting our Gulf Coast weather (See video)!

So....The "Wild Card" in this is a theory about how smaller tropical storms develop into real "monsters" with the "electrical help" of solar flares. Theory is called the "UH YEN" Weather phenomenon (more can be found on the theory on Suspicious Observer's UTUBE channel.)

Watch from now thru 6-05-2014 on BOTH...Solar flares and the Gulf Coast weather--Florida look out!

UPDATED 6-03-2014 11:20 PM The filament "hangs down" from left side of the sun in the LASCO 3 box 1/4 way down the page. Hyder-flare HAS NOT RELEASED SO FAR
TODAY...WILL KEEP WATCHING TONIGHT AND 6-04-2014 A.M.
http://solarimg.org/artis/

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:31 pm 
Posting Freak

here's something that I have never seen ....

http://spaceweather.com/images2014/02sep14/20140902205957_512_aia_0304.mp4?PHPSESSID=api354v8g54vi35fgofvc0duk1

FILAMENT ERUPTION, POSSIBLY EARTH-DIRECTED: For days, amateur astronomers around the world have been monitoring an enormous filament of dark plasma snaking across the face of the sun. Today it erupted. A movie from NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory seems to show debris from the blast hurtling in the general direction of Earth. Stay tuned for coronagraph data, which could confirm or refute an Earth-directed CME. spaceweather.com

here is where you can see images of the "filiment" before it lifted off from the Sun's surface and headed our way
http://spaceweathergallery.com/indiv_upload.php?upload_id=101353&PHPSESSID=ffuvd6cjgnemj5ae54tj2csds5

here is what it looks like from our (satilite's ) perspective ( kinda looks like a proton storm with extra large particles)

and I really dont know how to comprehend this Stereo Ahead shot
http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2014/09/02/ahead/cor2/2048/20140902_083620_d7c2A.jpg

here is a you-tube of it already ....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqw6S8vjS9c

there is even a crop circle associated with this event ...

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2014/arklane/arklane2014a.html
the following is a "prediction" made three days ago, offered as a "translation" of this CC

Quote:
Aug 30th “The Event” Crop Circle Supports “Earth Is Entering Possible Magnetic Disturbance And/Or Debris Trail/DNA Recalibration/New Lifeforms” Theories

Theory: Earth (third planet from the sun) may be passing through a field of energy that may include meteors and unseen radiation, which will assist with DNA recalibration of humanity and seed earth with new lifeforms, while being physically destructive, but not to worldwide drastic proportions, since we have passed all apocalyptic timelines. There may be a brief period of survival as systems go down, but all is related to “The Event” that will propel humanity into a new golden age reality. Nibiru is on it’s way out of our solar system in 2014, as stated on Nibiruan Council website. We here on earth will feel the magnetic pull of this system, as it does an earth pass by.

MORE ON THE Aug 30th “The Event” CROP CIRCLE…

The Aug 30th crop circle may suggest that earth is passing through a field of energy both possibly physical but perhaps the unseen as well… another type of radiation. The Group has told us to that we may be entering an unexpected debris field. They didn’t say why, but if it’s possible that field may be related to Nibiru. It is interesting that Nibiru is said to have seven orbiting bodies and there are 7 nodes in the outer double edge of the crop circle.

The crop circle image may suggest that earth’s atmosphere will cross paths with that field of energy whatever it is.

It is possible that if earth is entering a field of energy (besides the photon belt),…. at the same time meteors are reseeding earth with new life… that’s not a bad thing is it? How else does new life come from ‘out there’. This is why we can welcome what may be thought of a destructive process… you know… if lots of fireballs suddenly rained down from the sky.

More:
[link to indianinthemachine.wordpress.com]

this Nasa Stero ahead shot, looks quite like the crop circle ... don't you think?
http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/browse/2014/09/01/ahead/hi2/1024/20140901_070941_s7h2A.jpg

this article was "coincidently" published today = which will explain the potential of today's event

Strong solar storm could devastate global infrastructure http://www.waaytv.com/space_alabama/strong-solar-storm-could-devastate-global-infrastructure/article_dc556a5c-32b2-11e4-8b64-0017a43b2370.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:50 pm 
Posting Freak

"Comet Siding Spring"here. For a comet discovered in 2007, see C/2007 Q3.
C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring)
Discovery
Discovered by Siding Spring Observatory
0.5-m Schmidt (E12)[1]
Discovery date 3 January 2013[1]
Orbital characteristics A
Epoch 2013-Feb-05
(JD 2456328.5)[2]
Perihelion 1.400 AU (q)
Eccentricity 1.00038
Orbital period ~400,000 yr
(Barycentric solution for epoch 2050)[3]
Inclination 129.0°
Next perihelion 25 October 2014

C/2013 A1 (Siding Spring) is an Oort cloud comet discovered on 3 January 2013 by Robert H. McNaught at Siding Spring Observatory using the 0.5-meter (20 in) Uppsala Southern Schmidt Telescope.[1] At the time of discovery the comet was 7.2 AU from the Sun and located in the constellation Lepus. Comet C/2013 A1 probably took millions of years to come from the Oort cloud. After leaving the planetary region of the Solar System, the post-perihelion orbital period (epoch 2050) is estimated to be roughly 400,000 years.[3]Precovery images of the comet by the Catalina Sky Survey from 8 December 2012 were quickly found.[1] On 3 March 2013, Pan-STARRS precovery images from 4 October 2012 were announced that extended the observation arc to 148 days.[4]

Encounter with Mars
The comet will pass extremely close to Mars on 19 October 2014 with a very small possibility of an impact event on the planet. Observations by Leonid Elenin on 27 February 2013, suggested the comet might pass 0.000276 AU (41,300 km; 25,700 mi) from the center-point of Mars.[5] With an observation arc of 293 days, the nominal pass is 0.00082 AU (123,000 km; 76,000 mi) from the center-point of Mars and the uncertainty region shows the comet will not come closer than 0.00025 AU (37,000 km; 23,000 mi).[2] For comparison, Mars' outer moon Deimos orbits 23,500 km from the planet. Due to the uncertainty region, there is a small possibility that the comet will pass Mars as far away as 0.0014 AU (210,000 km; 130,000 mi). The comet will pass Mars at a relative velocity of 56 km/s.[2]

above snipped from Wikipedia

produced by NASA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1T2eBSexgX4

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/sc ... marscomet/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:30 am 

this topic is deep, I barely comprehend anything.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:55 am 
Posting Freak

not "deep" .... HIGH :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:19 am 

that's right, the Sun is high and the Ocean is deep :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:14 am 
Posting Freak

You really want sunrot don't you starduster? :roll: How deep is that altered ego of starduster, Onyks? One and the same. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:45 pm 
Posting Freak

for those of you who (like me) weren't able to see (because of cloud coverage) the partial eclipse of the sun ...
this is some amazing footage from DR Astro (glp's resident astronomer) who is knocked completely off balance when
two UFO's appear passing over the massive sunspot on the sun during his set-up process... I just have to laugh because DR Astro is such a "know it all"
and this event is something he admittedly knows nothing about - and heretofore has strongly debunked even the notion of

enjoy ... for those who don't have time to watch the entire vid ... the UFOs show up at ...25:30 min mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnp2jQwaLvs#t=2155

this same footage was also used in Suspicious Observer's daily "space created weather report" the UFOs appear at the 1:22 mark in SO's report, and includes his comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkUoHD5l970

and here is what I could have seen, if my skys were clear (vid taken from Colorado) but it was not all that disappointing because the sunset was spectacular ... these last two months (without chem-trail) has revealed what Colorado is notorious for ... a spectacular Fall ... the weather couldn't be better ... and we have certainly all enjoyed this return to "normal" - no matter how brief it may be - it has been PERFECT - the first time since I moved to this location, that I didn't have to feed my critters hay (starting in Aug) in the Fall - to supplement the lack of herbage (due to the drought) - yes, my fields are still still green and able to support my livestock ... and if the predicted forecast holds true, I may even get another month of fantastic weather but I am not fooling myself about Winter ahead - the Farmer's Almanac is predicting - thanks to the destruction of the Artic Zone - an extremely cold Winter ... we shall see ... I've had three years of "practice" - and lucked out on my hay supply this year, which thanks to all the rain allowed me to buy local - great (organic)hay for almost half of what I have paid in the past ... which should keep me supplied til next June after the Spring rains restore my fields ... even if we do have an extreme Winter ... that and a full propane tank leave me feeling well prepared.... no fear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbE5fmoSak0

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:
this topic is deep, I barely comprehend anything.

just a little background... this topic was carried over from the original WMF - and includes all things "extra - terrestial" ... I have learned so much
posting in here, that allow me to understand completely how overwhelming it must be for "newbies" to Outer-space ... it was my curiosity of our
"spacial surroundings" and my love and admiration of Ole King Sol that inspired me to buy my first computer ... so I could access SOHO ...
you can imagine my disappointment when I discovered the cover-ups they create, to keep the public ignorant ... but it is still the best we have -
so I quit complaining (after they crashed my first computer) about NASA's dirty deeds - well almost - there are times, when things get really exciting
and NASA cuts the feed, when I still pull my hair out in frustration ... but I know better now than to complain to NASA - that gets expensive ( replacing computers)

still, you may want to start at the beginning, on days when you have the time ... to make yourself familar with our Solar System ... the changes, in the last decade
have been unprecedented in the recorded history of SOHO ... and getting stranger by the day ... NASA's attempts to keep the sheeple from panicking (or protecting
themselves from harmful CMEs or Gama Rays) by changing their 'standard' scales, to adapt to the "new -normal" has not fooled those who can still remember what "normal" was-
until recently when HARPP started punching holes in the atmosphere, and allowing harmful cosmic energy (that James talks about) to enter our atmosphere ... the Sun
used to be Yellow, when I was a kid ... now it is white ... I used to be able to spend all day at the beach, without sun screen, without getting burnt, now I can't even
put my arm out the window, on the way to town (15 min) without getting fried ... I have to wear a hat and long sleeves to garden - or suffer a major burn

you younger folks, don't know the difference - because Extreme is all you have ever know, but there was a time when the air was crisp and clean, (no haze) and
we could sun-gaze without fear of retinal damage ... or skin cancer. I had to leave Arizona in the mid-nineties because I didn't feel safe in the Valley of the Sun anymore - and when I was a kid, only .05% of the world's population had asthma ... or respitory problems cause by chem-trails that deposit soft and heavy metals into the air we breathe, in the PTB's attempt to weaponize Nature.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
You really want sunrot don't you starduster? :roll: How deep is that altered ego of starduster, Onyks? One and the same. :roll:

to be completely honest Shay, I have never believed - not for one moment, that the Sun would EVER threaten life on this planet ... because I ituitively know, that we created it to SUSTAIN us ... if Sun-rot does happen it will be cause TPTB have fuk-ed with Nature in their desire to control / weaponize it ... and we are almost to that point now, with more harmful cosmic energy reaching the Earth's surface than ever before thanks to them punching holes in the Magnetosphere that NORMALLY protects us ... not to forget all the radiation we are also recieving from what they did to Fuk-U-shima ... the Magnetosphere is weaker than ever recorded ...

I am far more concerned that we will experience a Pole flip - that is a natural occurance, but which Earth may resort to - to keep the PTB from
doing anymore damage (with things like CERN) due to their ignorance of the balance that they are disturbing with their desire to play God.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:10 pm 

starduster wrote:
... it was my curiosity of our "spacial surroundings" and my love and admiration of Ole King Sol that inspired me to buy my first computer ... so I could access SOHO ...

REALLY? We are so different! What is SOHO btw? :P

And when I say we are so different I mean that I've used computers for playing games online and offline, since I was a kid (my main reason for approaching a computer). I discovered paint somewhere along the line and was hooked on drawing on computer, althou it had some strange feel to it. Then I "advanced" to programing my own websites, and more advanced "paint programs". And the second half of my teenage I started to "program" or compose music on computer. But the last couple of years I've mostly just been sailing the wide sea of the (WWW)information, YouTube and Google has really enhanced my understanding of things which I would otherwise never have known. I could say the same of the WMMs and the WMF. The WWW has also been like a shopping mall for me, I don't have to travel abroad to some big city known for the amount of things to buy. I don't have to go to Paris or New York namely I can get what I wan't online -whenever I want, as long as it is in stock! We all can! The internet is amazing! :mrgreen:

Quote:
Sun used to be Yellow, when I was a kid ... now it is white ... I used to be able to spend all day at the beach, without sun screen, without getting burnt, now I can't even put my arm out the window, on the way to town (15 min) without getting fried ... I have to wear a hat and long sleeves to garden - or suffer a major burn

It is yellow :mrgreen: . . . Last year I was just running around in pants at a camp for 10+ days in a row, under the sun, every single day had a scorching hot July sun and no rain (except the last night, had an epic thunderstorm and pouring rain). I even had a really nasty semi-fresh open unhealed wound (eventhou the stitches were already removed by the nurse) on my foot that was exposed to the sun pretty much the whole day unless the wound got lucky to get shaded by my pant-sleeves or something else. I woke up every morning in a tent which was hot as "hellfire" , I threw away the blankets and took off all my clothes with snake speed because the heat was insane (I sleep in full gear incase of cold nights and bugs). Standing naked under the sun with the wind cooling me was a must, the next step was to breakfast, but I didn't "dare" to go eat naked so I always wore pants in front of camp, but that's about what I could wear otherwise I would have collapsed from heat. Lucky there was a lake, but it was a steep rocky road down to the lake from camp so it took sometime, but I remember that everyone from the camp went to and from the lake up and down, it was full traffic! ...but I did not get fried by the sun! Eventhou this thing went on for 10+ days with a sun for 10+ hours a day. I definitely had a tan thou! Maybe I was just lucky that I got no burn. I had got some sun earlier in the summer before the camp. I guess that helped too. The morning sun was really cooking me good, I guess that my face was a little red from all the sun, but I did not have a mirror with me in the forrest so I'm not sure. But I felt OK during my stay at the camp, except for my feet which were swollen and torn by rocks, sore and bare - I had no shoes because I could wear none because I had a wound on my foot-wrist. Althou at night I put on socks and selfmade calfskin-shoes. The day I traveled home my feet were killing me, they were up to elephant size and grass was the only surface I could walk on without seriously limping. I was glad to be home. I have not been much in the sun since... for various different reasons. Now I'm pale :cry:

I must have done pretty good under the sun thinking about YOU leaving the Valley of the Sun as you said in the mid-nineties because you didn't feel it safe anymore. Then more or less 20 years later, I'm getting scooorched by summer sun for about two weeks. It's so funny how much I've learned since July 2013 -one year+ . . . I'm a totally different person now, and tomorrow it is time for "change" again :lol: -I just have to remind myself of the heart virtues. Using the heart virtues is a rather simple task, as demonstrated by WMforum members but remembering and being conscious of them is surprisingly hard. And also being conscious of breath... that is a BIG one! The heart virtues and the breath flow together well! I really feel life when the virtues flow through me and the breath is steady. Great for me that such a simple thing enhances my life!

Quote:
you younger folks, don't know the difference - because Extreme is all you have ever know

so the sun is white now, eh? So you mean @woodstock there was yellow sun? :P . . . I don't even know if I've ever really paid attention to the sun, not much, I know nothing really about it. I should read this thread from the beginning.

I remember my aunt told me once that the sea-bed was clean and clear when she was young, but now it is full of sea-weed.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next