WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Electric Glow Of The Sun
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:36 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OK, anyone who has used NASA data, to get a "universal perspective" of what we are participating in ... has noticed, quite quickly that their data is heavily "edited" ... delayed ... airbrushed or completely with-held (CDC Bake out) etc etc etc ... but we all just grin and bear it - because some data is better than none ...and I am grateful for what we have and have gotten used to their shenanigans but never have I never seen NASA do such a song and dance before - as what they are doing with the data they are receiving on ISON ... and millions of people are watching

there are more theories flying around on the Internet that most people have time to listen to ... but to give you an idea, its worse than the Elenin hype ... but I have been following this guy's research via GLP (and now I see Clif is also recommending him) - because he isn't telling us what is happening, he is asking us to help him figure out what NASA is hiding and sharing all his research

well, that is fruitless IMO unless we can see this comet and NASA isn't letting us see much of anything ... but what he has come up with ... his "theory" about what they are hiding, is demonstrated clearly in his vid and you will see for yourself, the effects of something even as small as a comet, coming between the Earth and the Moon ... but that's really not what the Hubble pictures are showing ... what they appear to be hiding is the fact that ISON looks more like an invasion of comets than just one large one now

we know from several sources (including themselves) that NASA has been blasting NEO's for years now ... probably before they put it on TV ... and if they had successfully deflected or destroyed a comet, I am sure that we would have heard about it ... they could sure use some good publicity now that the Moon Landing has been exposed as the work of hollywierd ... they have already told us that they wouldn't tell us if there was a ELE ... they can't hide these comets, the Amateur Astronomers are finding more of them than they are ...but when they get close to the sun where nothing but their cameras can see ... they they could have blasted this one too ... and fragmented it

who knows ... we may never know ... they make up words as they go along to explain their cover ups (just like the HMS)

you might want to watch what this guy has to show you ... you'll find his other vids on ISON cover up (and earlier) on that web page - but this one is a real eye-opener, in relation to the WMMs ... shows you how simple it would be for this planet to shift

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdXxrp8GmnM

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:12 am 
Posting Freak

Just when I thought I had seen everything "under the sun" - I run across this ... http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=j7c47t&s=5

this is what you are looking for in the vid Image

in all my years of sun-gazing on SOHO - I have never seen anything like this ... at first it looks like the USS Enterprize (to me) and then it is hit - and explodes ... we would probably have not seen it - but for the black coronal hole behind it ... but here's what is really strange, the Enterprise, was back the next day ...It didn't explode as I had supposed from seein the vid ... it is parked away from the sun and and apparently travels with it (check the dates) - they really look like the same picture ... never saw that either (a coronal hole keep the same shape ... it's anyone's guess - maybe something NASA "shopped" into a frame just to get a rise out of the woo-woos ...

but that ain't nutten, compared to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSJHFCjd_gI

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:52 am 
Posting Freak

ok, if it's on MainstreamNews - will you believe it ... :lol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCLMPLWKMRs

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

not familiar with this chart, but it is indicating a hugantic spike in incoming "cosmic rays" ... so say we entered into a plazma stream, others that this is the way a "super-wave" acts ... I have no idea but it isn't "usual" (but what is lately)

Quote:
At ground level cosmic rays are generally not a problem. Yet there is a small risk of a different nature. The passage of a cosmic ray through your body can leave various fluids within your body momentarily ionised. Noble prize winner H J Muller found that mutations and changes in human genes can be caused by ionising radiation such as cosmic rays. Therefore it is thought that cosmic rays may be capable of changing your DNA make-up by hitting individual cells, and may even have human evolution implications. However it should be stressed that this is a very rare occurrence as cosmic rays of an energy high enough to cause such changes are rare at ground level.

update ... nasa is saying it was a glitch ... and we can all trust them - right?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Isn't it beautiful, no wonder we are so drawn to the magic of these "anomolies" ... latest picture of Ison

Two "professional" opinions from NASA employees

Quote:
Comet ISON is still on track to become an impressive sungrazer. John Bortle predicts ISON will rival Venus during the hours leading up to its closest approach to the Sun in November, while Matthew Knight notes that Comet ISON is brighter than Comet Lovejoy was at the same distance from the sun in 2011. As many readers remember, Comet Lovejoy went on to become a spectacular naked-eye object. Comet ISON might do the same.

Funny that, NOT what Bruce Gary says...

"Measurements on several dates (after reappearing from behind the sun) show that the comet is brightening at a lower rate than expected, as if the activity level on the nucleus surface is actually decreasing! ISON has probably passed the "frost line" so why isn't it brightening instead of fading with respect to a model? I've begun to lose interest in this comet, which may never become visible to the unaided eye. I wonder why someone ever suggested that it could become "comet of the century"?

doesn't give me much confidence in Science ... but it appears to be a great distraction for what is advancing from the South-western sky ... and can be seen (briefly) as the very first star in the heavens, just before sunset ... you can't miss it, and no it ain't Venus... nor has the moon been where the "sky-charts" say it should be ... I am out there at the same time every day @ dawn and dusk ...

this is the "star" that I am seeing, that doesn't show up on the sky charts ... the mountain peak in the landscape, for reference, is South Mt ... the first two nights it seemed to disappear, but I had my camera ready on the third night, and got this picture - of a bright "star" - the first one to appear (as sunset reflects off of it)

the second night, (last night) it appeared closer to the horizon, and closer to earth

I wonder if our attention is not being misdirected toward Ison, when something - perhaps, more influencial is being ignored.
of course I had to take a close up - and I had to wonder, what was illuminating it from the 11 o'clock position - when the sun's reflection would have been in the 7 o'clock position ??

this is not some "digital phenomena" this is what you could see for yourself, if you cared to look ... or maybe not, I am at a high altitude, but I am certainly not the only one seeing "it" - it's being posted all over you-tube (from eight states) which is what brought it to my attention - I just assumed it was Venus .

I will take some more pictures tonight if we don't get covered by the clouds - sure looks like a cold rain - just two degrees above freezing tonight ... but there is always a breeze with the rain ... it gets warmer during the week ... just need to get by tonight -

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:53 pm 
Posting Freak

here is another intereresting theory being discussed on the web ... is the Sun a Portal ? and is that portal open now?

Here is the 2 sides next to each other.
Again: as the Sun makes a full rotation in 28 days, in 14 days it turns the opposite side towards the observer, which is SOHO in our case
The left pic is from August 31, the right one is from 14 days later, Sept 13.

if this is true, then it is true that this "portal" has been opened for over a month now ... compare to pictures (with dates) above

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:35 pm 
Posting Freak

lots of Heavenly news lately ... here's one with Live links to the on going saga of Ison

BREAKING: (UPDATED) NASA is launching giant high-altitude balloon named BRRISON to study comet ISON, TODAY at 8 p.m. EDT.
Streaming link:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/nas-csbf-operations

http://www.cometisonnews.com/ --- loads of vids inside this link

Quote:
BRRISON: A Planetary Science Balloon Mission
Aug. 16, 2013

It doesn’t always take a spaceship to do planetary science. Sometimes you just need a balloon, gondola and some high tech cameras. This fall, NASA plans to launch a new balloon-based mission that will float to the edge of our atmosphere to observe a comet from the far reaches of the solar system.

This mission, managed by NASA’s Glenn Research Center, is focused on a newly discovered comet called ISON. According to Andrew Cheng of Johns Hopkins University’s Applied Physics Laboratory (APL), principle investigator for the mission, ISON is making its first appearance in the inner solar system. The comet is from the Oort cloud, part of a group of hundreds of millions of objects at the edge of our solar system, created potentially billions of years ago.

ISON, just discovered last year, is traveling past Earth’s view and toward the sun. It may only pass once before it’s potentially destroyed when it nears the sun. The opportunity to observe the comet and take measurements of the water and carbon dioxide content is brief, but the information could help scientists understand how the solar system was formed.

The Balloon Rapid Response for ISON (BRRISON) mission developed an aggressive schedule to study the comet in mid-September. The launch window for balloons only lasts a few weeks at the launch site in New Mexico when winds are in the right direction and speeds(...)

BRRISON will launch from Fort Sumner, New Mexico and stay aloft for only one day, just enough time to reveal some of the secrets of this visitor from the edges of our solar system.

www.nasa.gov

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:21 pm 
Posting Freak

OK ... here is something that I didn't consider when our congress-critters decided not to raise the "debt limit" and to close down the Government ... the last time this happened, the only thing that had any impact on me, was that the Libraries were closed - I haven't been to a library (except on vac or during a move) for over a decade (snicker) so I can't imagine that closing down the Gov will effect me in any way .... but I forgot about NASA

http://www.space.com

Quote:
A government shutdown on Tuesday (Oct. 1) would force NASA to cease most of its operations and furlough the vast majority of its workforce, space agency officials say.

Fewer than 600 of NASA's 18,000 or so employees would likely keep working through a shutdown, with the aim of ensuring the safety of human life and the protection of property, according to a plan the space agency submitted today (Sept. 27) to the Office of Management and Budget.

This means NO PICTURES OF ISON anymore! It passes by Mars on October 1st and close-ups of the comet were scheduled (by the Mars orbiters) but these are also CANCELED.

Other ISON-projects have mysteriously failed.

here is also, something to consider - Fireballs - and while it is true that some of these "reports" are being reported by several people, and there is many more people "looking up" now - the numbers are really hard to justify, unless something IS happening (that NASA completely ignores) - watch this for the "official" count

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P209wTb8qQw

THe latest report was yesterday: http://strangesounds.org/2013/09/huge-fireball-explosion-creates-power-outage-in-yucatan-mexico.html

and here is something that makes this agenda even more "alarming"

Quote:
An asteroid the size of the one that recently buzzed the Ural’s has been discovered moving in the direction of Earth and is now considered a potentially hazardous asteroid to the planet.

The asteroid is between 15 and 20 meters in size and is only 11,000km away from the Earth. It is supposed to arrive within 24 hours and conspiracy theory forums are abuzz with rumors that the asteroid will strike Earth.

"The observation system of dangerous objects around our planet, called ‘Master’, has just detected an asteroid whose diameter is between 15 and 20 meters. It is an object potentially
hazardous to our planet as it is only 11,000 kilometers away. This was revealed a few hours ago Lipunov Vladimir, the Lomonosov. According to this, the space rock “is moving in the direction of the Earth ‘. They are not, however, provide additional details, except that its size is similar to the one that fell in the Urals in the month of February.

[link to http://www.redflagnews.com]

and please consider, that the following has been publicly announce - all focused on October First (with psychics predicting floods, tsunamis, 9.0 earth quakes and volcanoes popping off)

Quote:
something special about October 1st alot of stuff is going on on that day

82% of US combat forces and their supply elements out of CONUS by October 1st

FEMA purchase orders for over $14.2million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to FEMA region 3 by October 1st

FEMA purchase orders for 22 million pouches of emergency water to be delivered by October 1st

FEMA purchase orders for $13.6 million for MREs and heater meals to be delivered to Austin Texas by October 1st

other country have a deadline for October 1st also...

9 week training course for UN peacekeepers in CONUS to learn urban warfare, English, and US weapons system for 386,000 troops to be completed by October 1st
no leave will be allowed for US military from September 28th to November 5th

all DHS agents MUST qualify with sidearm, shotgun and AR 15 by September 28th

all national guard units will complete riot control and disaster assistance training during this years annual two week training all unts must have ther training complete by September 30th

daily testing of the emergency broadcast system to begin on September 25th and run through october 2nd

eastern based coast guard units to perform massive group training usually performed in the gulf this is a 10 day training mission to begin September 26th

the US shuts down the space fence detection system after 50 years October 1st

Last edited by starduster on Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak

The Sun is also acting very strangely - 2/3rds of it appear to be without a corona - and the "portal" is now facing us again ... and it looks almost like it did last month ???

I do not even pretend to know what this means ... I do know that, in the past, that the SUn does loose its "corona" when it switches its polarity (during Solar Max) but as reported, there is nothing "normal" about this "Solar cycle" ... I think there have only been four reported X-class flares (last time there were two dozen a DAY) but they are still spewing CMEs like crazy (due to the solar winds - coming from the cornal holes) and causing proton "storms" ... go figure

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:28 pm 
Posting Freak

BREAKING NEWS :
MAGNIFICENT ERUPTION: Breaking the quiet in spectacular fashion, a magnetic filament erupted from the sun's northern hemisphere during the late hours of Sept. 29th: movie. The explosion hurled a magnificent CME into space, and it might have an Earth-directed component.
The explosion hurled a magnificent CME into space. The magnetized cloud, which left the sun traveling approximately 900 km/s (2 million mph), was not aimed toward Earth. Nevertheless, out planet's magnetosphere might receive a glancing blow on Oct. 2-3. Polar geomagnetic storms and auroras are possible when the CME arrives. Stay tuned for updates.
http://spaceweather.com/

the Carrington Event was a "glancing blow" and not earth directed ... if you don't have a faraday cage, you can put all your electronic "toys" in a metal trash can, and they will be protected in there ... nice part about having a Faraday cage is that you can put yourself in it too -

in the mean time - Proton absorbtion is "off the charts"

"no fear" click into Suspicious Observer's channel for UPdates: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwmubWsBqzU&list=UUTiL1q9YbrVam5nP2xzFTWQ

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:46 pm 
Posting Freak

OK the CME from that hit NYC today at 1:38 PM today, and there was nothing reported ... filliments usual cause EQs withing three days - so we will see what happens with this one ... but in the mean time, this NASA website is still up and I appreciate that it is showing us just what to expect - as you can clearly see, Ison will buzz by and we will travel through its tail - but this just in ... there is something highly unusual (dense) in its tail - the part that Earth will be passing through

http://stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov/comet_ison/

PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:18 am 

Never seen this thread before...

from the link you posted, I found these:

That is certainly interesting. I wonder what that means? Something is clearly passing by earth, according to that illustration. I'm so dumb I don't even know what it is all about... But I wonder, see, according to that illustration, the orange color show something coming to our solar system, and reaching the sun @ december... but why does it continue away after that? Does not the sun melt everything that comes close to it? Or is there something in space flying that is un-meltable. ?? What is going on?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

well personally I think that Ison is a Distraction ... to keep us all looking north when "something" big bright and a a great deal CLOSER -is coming from the SSW - It shows up when the sun is setting ... you really can't miss it if you are high enough (altitude) because it is the first "star" to show up (and then disappear when the sun is not longer in a position to reflect offf of it - I don't know why but it scares me every time I see it, it shocks me to see how it had "grown" - it is WAY too big and bright to be anything "normal" ... this is NOT venus as the dis-info-agents would have us believe (google solarium) it is no where NEAR where Venus is now -

I feel pretty confident that Ison will break up - it is starting to show signs of it now (after its Mar's fly-by) according to the Russian Scientist ... but as you can see from these "predictions" - it is not ISON that has people concerned, it is going to miss Earth by millions of miles ... what has them concerned, is the fact that we will be flying directly through its tail ... and its tail is way "denser" than "normal" .... as shown in these pictures ... it doesn't look like "dust" from a dirty snowball - and it has a companion (latest pictures) traveling with it, (no tail or coma) that could be reason for concern ... that no one is mentioning so far (except for the woo-woos on Utube)

you need to spend a year, with the charts, before they make any sense ... I got my first computer just so I could click into SOHO ... it totally blew me away - and the fascination has never waned for me ... I can spend hours just looking at it ... you;ve probably see aura's all the time where you are... I have only seen them twice in my life ...its like being in a dream when the sky turns green or bright pink

it you stick with it, and learn not to be disappointed by NASA's "editing" - its better than TV :lol: and you'll understand the charts... as much as they would like us to believe we can't understand them - Solar activity isn't "rocket science" ... and this is the WMF's version of "space weather" :mrgreen:

wow, I just went into that website again and they have edited it ... it no longer shows the tail ... and how it swings in front of it once it rounds the sun ... and when you see these latest picshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTEk3Xscqn0 they show the tail - which may still be traveling in the same path whether Ison breaks up or not ???

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:36 pm 

ISON is a distraction from something else? wow.

I wonder what will occur. I've never been into comets or asteroids but I believe that if they were to pass earth or hit the earth itself, sure something interesting would happen. I actually am looking forward to this. I should check SSW someday to see, what I can see. I have a kinda ok view to SSW (tonight it is a starless night, totally black sky). I'll let you know if I also see something strange. I've usually seen two or three stars back in when I lived in Finland that always came forth before any other stars when the sun was setting, but I always thought they might be satellites, especially the big one next to the moon, I always thought might be the international space station... two or three dots were always present when the sun was setting before the stars came out, must be satellites right? In what direction is Venus located? can you see it with the eye?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:07 pm 
Posting Freak

yes... a distraction, because while all eyes are focused on ISON - something even more incredible is "up there" - perhaps heading our way

those of you who have been active in the WMF are aware of the pictures that I have been posting of a "star" that I discovered for myself, after being made of where and when to look for it -that "appears" in the last minutes of daylight in the South Western sky as a brilliant light.
here's my latest photo - I have created an album of pictures that I have taken - for my own research - this is the latest one (taken last night from my front porch) It appears, nightly - at the same time (just before sundown) and in the same place (between the telephone pole and the peak of "South Mountain".

doesn't look all that impressive, until you step outside and see it for yourself - I promise that you will be amazed at its brilliance and touched by its presence

I spent until 3AM talking with people from around the Earth, about what we are seeing and what it is - but the only thing we know for certain, is that it is NOT venus ...

I encourage you to convince yourself of this simple reality ... by going outside tonight, and looking up into the SWern sky and look for the first star visible and if possible, take a picture of it, with some landmark that can be located on a sky chart (free ones on the web) - and you can determine for yourself if this is Saturn or not because the star chart will tell you where and when you can expect Venus to rise and set ... you will quickly discover, that the "star" that you are seeing - with your naked eye, is not Saturn, but be prepared for every whom you try to tell about it, to assume, because it is the first star we see in the evening to INSIST that you are mistaken - because that is exactly what we have all been programed to believe

No one, who has gone outside looking for this star, just before sundown - has been disappointed... everyone sees it clearly with their naked eye... this is a vid of what you can expect - please note as the photographer pans around - there isn't another star in the sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTedzFp07_g

this could explain why there are so many distractions, starting with WWIII, Financial Collapse, Government shut down, missing Food Stamps - No doubt the PTBE have run their test models and have predicted that this new "star's" presence couldn't be hidden or ignored after October 1st ... and what we collectively determined was that this isn't a normal star, that it is most likely a "dark star" that does not emit its own light, but can only be seen when it is illuminated (for two hours) in the rays of the setting sun ... and when I enhanced the pictures that I took last night - that is just what it looks like ... a smoldering planet covered by a thick (opaque) crust ...

I didn't "alter" these pictures, I can show you the originals - I didn't color them they became color full when I enlarged them - ... they are blury but what can you expect from a point and click camera ... I'll get some better shots tonight when I use my binocular camera ... there were so many people posting their own sitings that the "debunkers " backed off

please note the red and blue "clouds" (plasma) that are on either side of this one ... and the "square inside of the circle"

this one was taken five minutes later and appears almost red in the original shot - I think the cube is more apparent in this one - but one thing for sure - and you can google it, easily, to make your own determination - is, that this AIN'T VENUS ... Venus doesn't look anything like this, and requires a high powered lens to get this type of shot ... my camera has a 5x zoom (16mp) and this is just gives you a rough idea of how close it is.

go outside and look for your self tonight ... make yourself conscious of what is really going on, and why all the preps ... with or without Nibiru, this Star (2nd sun) presents a major threat to our way of life, if it gets any closer.

and here is the bonus - by tonight at least 50,000 people will have view that thread where hundreds of us shared our experiences and resouces ... they will all be looking for that star tonight - and this knowledge will unbalance many people ... once they understand the implications and how this knowledge has been with-held from them ... it makes everything very reasonable - to me ... what's your perspective of it .... but wait, don't tell me, now, tell me after you SEE it with your own eyes

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:42 pm 

Thanks for your research and updates. I live in Western Australia and this “star” is very, very noticeable not only for its incredible size and brightness but its singularity in the sky; however as I do not have any astronomical knowledge it has remained a curiosity feature. It will be very interesting when transparency of information is eventually revealed as to what it is, not to mention all the other cosmological anomalies currently circulating. The unambiguous disclosure of extraterrestrial life must surely be reaching its “use by date”.

Private Letters from James
The 2012 shift that is materializing in slow-motion will unnerve a considerable percentage of the population, particularly as the extraterrestrial and inter-dimensional connection becomes increasingly disclosed. 9-17-07

You see, John, 2012, unlike what the New Age community relates, is not going to usher in the Golden Age or Armageddon. I’ve heard some people claim instant ascensions in mass, the earth will split into two different dimensions, ETs will drop in and solve all of man’s problems, the Hierarchy will externalize, life will return to the golden age where man and nature operate in perfect harmony, etc. In reality 2012 is simply the time when the incoming cosmic frequencies will catalyze the collective intelligence of the human species with more intensity than ever before, enabling a high bandwidth connection for those with the proper heart-mind systems to access First Source intelligence in the higher 4th dimensional state, and, in some instances, 5th dimensional.

Everything is moving toward a higher energetic expression and intelligence. 2012 will simply enable those with a prepared heart-mind system to take advantage of this and get an acceleration of their higher intelligence like never before. For others it will be too much change and the acceleration of time, the new technologies that will be unveiled in the next five years, and the unambiguous disclosure that man is not alone in the universe, all of this will undoubtedly close some people down. We have watched this many, many times and earth is one of the best prepared planets we have ever observed undergo this shift.

This is all a facilitated event because it is the way of Source Intelligence to orchestrate since it is the highest intelligence, and the Designer designs with a purpose that is so incredibly fair that we have no conception of how it is possible, and yet it is. 9-29-07
(Archive:Compilation 2012 Dimensional Shift:John Berges, Planetwork Press)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:12 am 

yikes...!

I actually looked last night up in the sky and I think that what I saw was not the "dark star"... but then again I might have missed the correct time to look for it. It was dark in the sky but it was the only one up there... for a while at least... and it was kinda South-ish and leaning a bit to West, but it was like straight above my head right up in the sky (compared to your picture where you can still see a mountain peak and a telephone pole -if I would'v taken a picture I would have pointed the camera straight up in the sky- ...without catching any landscape in the pic) then the rest of the stars appeared... but again I wonder if this was a satellite I saw. I did not observe long enough to see if it disappeared later... so I remain open to the possibility that the dark star is out there, pretty strong statements and compelling evidence you bring up starduster, I thank you for your research. But I think that I saw last night a satellite (being the first "star" in the sky)... and as I said, I might have been "late out" looking for it, if it is as you said that it disappears after the sun seizes to glow it up. I will look again at dusk to see , what I can see.

I have no camera so I cannot post any pictures either. And I've only heard you, starduster talk about it, until now, Tolsap contributed to the conversation. And I've only been aware of this for like 4 days... but I am sure the whole internet is full of pictures by hundreds of people... It'll be interesting to see what'll unfold in the coming days.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:23 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I am rather convinced that it is Herclubus (or what-ever name) and that just as predicted- we would be told it is a known planet - in this case Venus - however - I think that it is important to note - that the people seeing it ... are not your regular "star-gazers" ... IMO that makes it even more noteable to me, because there never been anything like it to draw one's attention to the sky (why doesn't it move ? everything else does) - and I am not particularly a "star gazer" either, but I know a few (by name), I have a telescope - but it doesn't get as close as I want (snicker)

another thing to consider is that Anu's Universal perspective of our position in the Heavens, would well allow him to predict major "future events" when he dictated it to Moses ... and that is what makes Religion so convincing, when they see the predicted events begin to unfold ... which includes "wormwood"

and last but not least the Ison phonemona - Hubble is taking pictures every 15 minutes and has been for about three months now - and we have been shown less than a dozen ???
that man in S.Am that made many many predictions which all were based on "calculations" - spent 20 years studying this particular "disturbance" and called it a "planet with a tail" - it would look like a regular comet - moving across the sky - but it would be planet sized - and travel at FOUR speeds . If his figures are correct - then there is NO WAY that NASA could calculate this comets actions - they will loose all their credibility when this thing kicks into fourth gear ...and we are being told nothing - which is exactly what we were told, that we would be told, if ever something did threaten life on earth ... but it would certainly explain a great deal of the activity going on - to keep us all distracted

lately it seems that there is a new NEO popping up every day
anyway, something else interesting happening up there ... remember all the pictures I posted in here of the last comet that exploded - HOlmes ... wow - that was soooo exciting to me

another one did it today

COMET LINEAR X1: The sun isn't the only thing exploding. Almost 450 million km from Earth, Comet C/2012 X1 (LINEAR) is having its own outburst. On Oct. 20th, amateur astronomers realized that the comet's brightness had increased 100-fold and its morphology resembled that of exploding Comet 17P/Holmes in 2007. Follow-up images in recent nights seem to show jet-like structures in Comet LINEAR X1's expanding atmosphere. Amateur astronomer Nick James of Chelmsford, UK, obtained these data on Oct. 26th:

Another set of images taken by James shows the comet's atmosphere or "coma" expanding over a period of two days. "The coma's diameter is increasing at a rate of 30 arcseconds per day," says James. "At a distance of 2.95 AU this corresponds to 65,000 km/day or a little less than 1 km/s." He made these observations using an 11-inch Celestron telescope.

Located in the constellation Coma Berenices, Comet LINEAR X1 rises in the east about an hour before the sun. The low altitude of the comet in morning twilight is a challenge, but because the comet is fairly bright, magnitude +8.5, it is still a relatively easy target for backyard telescopes equipped with digital cameras.

http://www.spaceweather.com/archive.php ... &year=2013

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:01 pm 
Posting Freak

comet ISON today ...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:44 am 
Posting Freak

WAKEY-WAKEY get up and look up - the sun is eclipsing at DAWN ! .... NOW ... in a rare "hybrid" eclipse

Quote:
A hybrid solar eclipse occurs when an annular solar eclipse shifts into a total solar eclipse along different points of the eclipse path. These are very rare. According to Universe Today: "Of the 11,898 solar eclipses listed over a 5,000 year span from 1999 BC to 3000 AD in Fred Espenak’s Five Millennium Catalog of Solar Eclipses, only 569, or 4.8% are hybrids."

Space.com explains what regions will see either the partial or total eclipse:

Skywatchers in the eastern United States, northeastern South America, southern Europe, the Middle East and most of Africa will be treated to a partial solar eclipse, while people along the path of totality in central Africa will see the sun totally obscured by Earth's nearest neighbor for a few dramatic moments.

If you live in eastern North America, you'll have to get up early to enjoy the show. The partial eclipse will be visible at sunrise — about 6:30 a.m. local time — and last for about 45 minutes, experts say. Viewers in Boston and New York will see the sun more than 50 percent covered by the moon, while our star will appear 47 percent obscured from Miami and Washington, D.C.

SLOOH will be live broadcasting the total solar eclipse online from a remote region in Kenya. The live feed, embedded below, starts at 6:45 a.m. EST and ends at 10:15 a.m on Nov. 3. (Don't forget daylight saving time ends early Sunday morning and our clocks will bump back one hour).

http://www.sfgate.com/technology/businessinsider/article/How-To-Watch-Sunday-s-Rare-Hybrid-Solar-Eclipse-4948149.php

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 5:30 pm 
Posting Freak

tons of pictures of Ison, now, taken by home photographers (posted on Space Weather ... it is beautiful but I sure hope it flies directly into the sun because that tail almost looks solid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:15 pm 
Posting Freak

OK ... fragments are beginning to assemble a new perspective of ISON ... that hasn't been focused on so far ... my hopes that it is swallowed by the Sun, will not be soon enough according to additional data (which is sounding very mayan, indeed) because on its path to the sun, Ison will approach Mercury, much closer than it flew by Mars ... but what makes it an even more significant event, is the fact that Enche , another comet and Ison will cross paths when both are closest to Mercury ... the creator of this vid, gives you all the information, in a nut shell ... he believes that when Ison crosses Mercury's orbital path, on Nov 11th there is a possibility of an EMP - or an "excuse" to stage one - but it is most likely to happen, when the two comets (both periodical) inter-act with Mercury ... keep in mind that Enche is unstable (like its namesake Enke son of Anu) and anything is possible

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBboSo0wtu0

the one thing that Ison is making clear, is that comets are not dirty snowballs - but electrically charged chunks of heavy metals - that have far more influence on the members of this Solar System, than we ever imagined.

this one is saying basically the same thing, without even mentioning Eneche ... he suggest that Ison will be aprox the same distance from Mercury, as it will be to Earth, and that this passage will give us a head's up - for what we can expect - if it makes it around then sun ... I really have no reason to expect that it won't now that I know it is a comet that has been coming around every 333 years, for as long as history has been recording heavenly events ... and its history is well recorded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8Ia8awp1X0

UPDATE: ISON now has two visible tails ... one of plasma, and one of dust
[url]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2sJUpoA0E[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

the Blue Kachina has arrived:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:33 am 
Posting Freak

the hype surrounding comets lately - is heightened daily, especially when it is accented by solar activity and huge earth quakes ...
Ison is not just one of 4 comets in our solar system now, but one of TEN with hundreds more on their way --- and obtw - it just sprouted wings
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMYd7byfx_4

the sun is transfering CME one after another at Ison ... here's another (respected) perspective

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgZ9ighOj-M

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:03 am 
Posting Freak

OK ... this is WAAAAAAY to wierd for me and I live in strangivania ... ISON has changed its shape again ... and I don't know how it can be mistaken for a comet any longer if this is for real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hOw4FfAdyA

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 889 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next