WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracy in the Highest Degree...
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak

bump

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey star when your back check this out you may find it interesting unless you have seen it already. :wink: :D

Moon Rising-jose escamilla Part 1-9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR3to6QC ... re=related

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 8:01 pm 
 YIM  Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3s3fVVNia0Q

nice one!
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:48 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
this one will wake up some people too... it's real folks ... they are ready - are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGIShZ_ThA

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:22 am 
Posting Freak

this one will wake up some people too... it's real folks ... they are ready - are you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHGIShZ_ThA

PS... Shay that was a pretty fantastic doc on the moon... well made and researched... one huge lie after another exposed ... makes one wonder how we can be so dumb.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I was really feeling deeply about the oil spill yesterday and was putting an intention out there that we would find a healthy solution.

I was really excited to read this blog link today. It gives me hope, and it also confirms what I had concluded about the education system. We have solutions, but they are prevented from reaching the market because of the few who hold special interests in maintaining their greedy illustions of control. Things are changing folks. BP looks like a doofus and we have some powerful technologies that DO work and WILL fix this if we all pitch in and help bring massive awareness to these kinds of things.

http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/2010/ ... t-it-here/

Kimberlee

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

I think the good that comes from this is that so many are concerned and a mass wakening is happening because of it and people everywhere are looking for solutions and demanding them being used and not leaving it solely in the hands of those trying to profit from it or their friends. As James says in the 3rd Interview with Mark:

"54:06 The components of darkness are entities unto themselves. So there is an entity of
War, an entity of Greed, and so forth, but these entities are becoming, every day, a little
weaker, less potent. And what is getting stronger is the collective consciousness of
humanity. There will come a time when the collective intelligence of humanity subdues
the entities of War, Greed, Racism, and Fear and essentially evicts them from the planet."
The 3rd Interview of Mark Hempel with James, p.17

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Tetrahedron, LLC
Health Science Communication for People Around the World

BREAKING NEWS FEATURE
Release: No. 8-CHASE-42
Date Mailed: June 9, 2010
For Immediate Release
Contact: Rhonda Ghoade--949-715-2217; info@healthyworldaffiliates.com

VATICAN OFFICIAL TIED TO BP, GOLDMAN-SACHS, AND MEDIA CENSORSHIP IN THE OIL FIASCO INCREASING EVIDENCE OF FOUL PLAY

by

Sherri Kane and Leonard G. Horowitz

News unfolding from the oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico has linked media censorship to investment bankers at Goldman Sachs (GS) stewarding the Vatican's wealth, and increasing evidence that the explosion was intended.

A near total news blackout from independent sources, and arrests of anyone caught photographing and filming the devastation, show the Halliburton-British Petrolium (BP) oil crisis is being criminally controlled, implicating some of Wall Street's heaviest hitters.

According to a report issued by frightened, yet faithful, documentary filmmaker, James Fox, interviewed from the Gulf's Grand Isles by Mel Fabregas on the Internet's Veritas Radio Show, "There is a complete media blackout" on news coverage broadcast from the region.

"They are arresting people with cameras and anyone off camera that is caught talking to a reporter," Fox testified.

Another reporter told Fox,"You call this a free country? Right here, in the United States of America, there's no freedom of press. There's no freedom of speech. They're closing down the airspace above the oil spill, so reporter's can't fly over to determine how bad these oil plumes really are."

Suspicious pieces of this deadly puzzle feature Halliburton, the world's second largest oil field services company, headquartered in Houston and Dubai, whose negligence is blamed for the timely and profitable explosion.

Three weeks before the "natural gas leak," the George Bush/**** Cheney 9-11-linked Halliburton company negotiated the purchase of the world's largest oil-spill cleanup firm (Boots & Coots) at the exact time keen observers on Wall Street--financial intelligence agents at Goldman Sachs (GS; often called "Government Sachs")--unloaded 44% of their stock in BP.

These facts parallel the shorting of airline stocks by those in the know prior to the World Trade Center (WTC) 9-11 attacks that new scientific evidence proves were followed by building demolitions, given the red thermite incendiary powder found everywhere around ground zero.

The WTC lessor, Larry Silverstein, partnered with Lloyd Blankfein of GS in the little known Partnership for New York City (PFNYC), took out a General Electric insurance policy just six weeks before the attacks. PFNYC "partners," in charge of assessing financial damages to NYC, and reconstruction plans for the WTC, obviously "veered" insurance payoffs and additional private equity investments to Las Vegas for the construction of the 9-11 memorial--speciously called the "Veer Towers" in the "New World Center." (Watch PHARMAWHORES, the movie; 1-888-508-4787.)

Blankfein, the PFNYC Co-Chairman and GS CEO, was barraged with indictments and rising media infamy regarding Goverment Sachs's conflicting interests effectively demolishing the US economy through the "shorting" of the housing industry--scrutiny suspended by Halliburton's oil rig synchronously exploding most profitably for GS and its CEO.

GS is covertly invested in the Bush-Cheney-linked Halliburton Company according to veteran observers. GS and Halliburton both had massive financial incentives to cause the profitable explosions--the three 9-11 WTC building demolitions, and the most recent "accident" in the Gulf.

The media's gross neglect of the full extent of the crisis obviously supports GS's damage control and incriminating connections. These include Blankfein's PFNYC Co-Chairman, Rupert Murdoch, and their pernicious influence over the major networks and the PFNYC--the world's leading petrochemical-pharmaceutical-biotechnology consortium profiting from death, disease, and environmental destruction. This unholy alliance best explains the media's aversion to responsible reporting in the Gulf and elsewhere.

Besides Blankfein and Government Sachs backing stock in both BP and Halliburton, another red oil-drenched herring is Peter D. Sutherland--the outgoing Chairman of BP is also the current Non-Executive Chairman of Goldman Sachs International.

The scariest part of this whole story is that Mr. Sutherland, the man standing with one foot in GS, and the other on the burning Halliburton-BP oil rig, is the Consultor of the Extraordinary Section of the Administration of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See. In other words, Sutherland is the chief financial adviser to the Pope.

In 2010, Mr. Sutherland finished a 13-year stint as Chairman of BP, Europe's largest oil company. A former Attorney General of Ireland, he is President of the Federal Trust for Education and Research, a British think tank whose efforts might better be called corporatist indoctrination than trustworthy "education." He is Chairman of The Ireland Fund of Great Britain, and a member of the advisory council of Business for New Europe--a pro-New-World-Order European think-tank based in Britain.

From 1993-95, Sutherland was the Director-General of the World Trade Organization.

In January 2006, the current Non-executive Chairman of Goldman Sachs International, was appointed by United Nations Secretary General, Kofi Annan, as his Special Representative for Migration.

Now, ironically, Sutherland's mission impossible is to migrate marine flora and fauna, fisherman, and coastal residents out of harms way in this spreading international emergency.

-end-

NOTE TO JOURNALISTS:
Sherri Kane, previously a news writer for FOX News in Los Angeles, is a freelance investigative journalist and Co-Founder, with Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, of Healthy World Organization (HWO) currently advancing as an alternative to the duplicitous World Health Organization (WHO). To request interviews e-mail: info@healthyworldaffiliates.com

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Some may find this quite interesting because James does mention it in the 4th Interview of the WMM.

Quote:
"Those who argue for a U.S. state conspiracy are proposing a massive, multi-agency conspiracy of a kind which has never been seen before. All the U.S. state agencies hate each other and barely co-operate, engage in endless turf wars. The kind of inter-agency operation you are proposing simply has never existed in peace time. It is inconceivable to me that such a group could be got together. And this is probably the main reason that the official U.S. state organisations and politicians have never taken the conspiracy theories seriously. They know how the U.S. state operates and thus dismiss this idea at the outset." (Robin Ramsay, Editor of Lobster magazine - http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/)

The emphasis is mine and what James has referred too and I find quite interesting. So, perhaps, a good deal of this conspiracy stuff is more in scope of these petty little turf wars and not as "big" or blown out of proportion as what a lot of it appears to be. Also, the influence of the HMS is gargantuan, yet when so much of it is questioned and different choices are made instead of the automatic reactions of the HMS, different,manifestations are seen from more informed and more aware choices. But, one has to be the more informed and more aware to see the differences and when you are and do, the choices from then on are pretty straight forward if not in joy. In the I Live Where You Live poem , these lines of the poem depict this awareness:

When you have left
the things you cherish in your mind
you will find what remains
inside you,
is not of gloom
nor toilsome handiwork
wrought of hand and brain...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak

When you have left
the things you cherish in your mind
you will find what remains
inside you,
is not of gloom
nor toilsome handiwork
wrought of hand and brain...

How many have the courage to do this.....leaving behind mindsets that have only reinforced the brainwashed ego into thinking it knows it all.....letting go and letting something wonderful fill the void ....the antidote to all things delusional.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster you may find the link(Lobster) I provided in my above post of interest or not. Check it out if you will and see. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I did look Shay... personally, not much interested in the past other than to prove to myself, that "they" have done one criminal thing after another ... no reason to believe they aren't doing it NOW ... and that's what I am interested in, what is going on NOW ...

for instance, WIKILEAKS ... James said when these "questions" come up, ask yourself "Who stands to gain?" If you watched the TED interview it is clear what the truth can do to change corrupt systems ... it could do the same thing here... I firmly believe, that if people were given the truth, that they would do the right thing ... but it appears that people would rather believe that Wikileaks is some psy-ops other than being truthful ... which only tells me that NOW, the masses can't handle the truth.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm 
Posting Freak

The masses is not all of one thought it is quite diverse in some ways and on different levels of understanding. To assume like statistics that all people are only one or two dimensional is grossly misrepresenting them. Much is being done that doesn't get press just like the lurkers of this forum who silently do the work and watch and don't feel a need to have to say anything...the media would love us to believe that its all the same , well it's not. And that is more than NOW it has been like this all along and why the dark forces never win any major victories nor will they ever and especially not NOW. You can believe your media sources and I always will go with my heart and what I intuitively KNOW and have for some time NOW. NOW back to Anastasia and the country of my forebearers. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:56 pm 
Posting Freak

there are only two choices Shay, honesty or deception ... as long as we have free will these are our choices ... you may insist that your choice is different but it all boils down to these two ... HMS or SIP ?

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world.

While you are in the Quantum Moment, you see the fork in the road is always one of two ways: truth or dishonesty.
A6PCI

certainly your heart's intuitive intelligence has revealed this plain and simple truth to you ... too

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:21 am 
Posting Freak

The irony in that SD is.....many who think they serve the truth....do ...as long as they block out the Truth of the Higher Dimensions.....which tends to destabilize their perception of what is real and what is not......like ....within the context of 3d ....we need weapons to defend ourselves from our enemies....and from a more refined place...we have none.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:31 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
there are only two choices Shay, honesty or deception ... as long as we have free will these are our choices ... you may insist that your choice is different but it all boils down to these two ... HMS or SIP ?

Those who extol hope and light, I can only say that you will be disappointed if your hope is contingent on anyone, save yourself, to facilitate change in this world.

While you are in the Quantum Moment, you see the fork in the road is always one of two ways: truth or dishonesty.
A6PCI

certainly your heart's intuitive intelligence has revealed this plain and simple truth to you ... too

Know you are wrong for there is only one choice that really matters and that is following the Heart for me. The rest I leave to the illusion it is and to those who choose to keep focused in it more than in their hearts and their behavior speaks louder than any silly words. You have deceived yourself in thinking and aggressively attacking those who won't conform or comply to you. You use the WMM as a weapon to serve your needs first and foremost. If you actually understood the WMM and practiced what they show us you wouldn't feel such a need to control everything and everyone. You learned a lot from your CIA parents, you demonstrate quite well what deception is if not for how ignorant you are about your own self deception. Bless you sister, and your croonie and follower MarkZ, may you both learn.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:35 pm 
Posting Freak

OK, I am not saying what I believe one way or the other, mainly because I don't know what to believe or how I will be effected by the "unknown" even if the PTB think THEY do. ... but there are so many things here to take into consideration, that the MSM is overlooking ... like how much hype was injected into this, TERROR event today to scare people ... the timing, right before the election ... and finally the way Obama immediately took the opportunity to be a hero ... and then there is this perspective...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAGsf51BCrE

then there is a phenomenon in process, or another very strange string of co-incidence ....

Cliff High has seen a "tipping point" coming with a very distinct date, (Nov 8th) that puts America (and the world) in a free fall for almost six months ... imagine how far we could fall in six months ... and his data almost matches
Terrence McKenna's Timeline Zero ... research shows a chart that plummets drastically, starting on Nov 9th
The European Think tank is saying any day now ... we will see the dollar crash most likely after the Mid Term elections,
The Farmer's Almanac is predicting a severe Winter, beginning early and lasting almost til June
Cern is going to trigger a search for "singelets" on Nov 9th
We see a huge hole in the Magnetosphere, and the Sun and Moon acting very UNusual, and effecting dramatic Earth Changes ... EQs, Volcanoes, Floods, in land Hurricanes and record breaking tornado counts ... we have peril in the oceans ... man made and otherwise on the increase ...

not to forget the Trend setter, Gerald Clemente and Max Keiser warning people along with Ron Paul about at least a political or economic Revolution if not a full blow civil war ... all centered around the first week in November ... and Ben Fulford telling us the Bilderberg, CFR and the FED and the IMF all being exposed this week! ... and the true numbers being revealed this week that the US is $200 TRILLion in debt, 30% unemployed and every other adult drawing food stamps to make ends meet ... and today, I discovered something very strange going on ... in my own world .

and now this "blow back" ... from genociding two nations, violently threatening two more, all based on lies ... 100Thous Palestinians chanting "death to America" with all the energy of their being, today .... while someone called AL'CIA-Duh sends us bombs (that don't go off) and threatens worse "on the ground operations" on "All Hollow's Eve" ... you just have to ask... who stands to gain?

is this the final act in the plan put into action 50 years ago ... the Perfect Storm for "controlled" chaos -drastic population reduction, and Total control?

way too many "co-incidences" to ignore ... or to conceal even within the main attraction of the political circus to distract the easily distracted ... while secret meeting go on almost daily ... and disclosure looms, and illegal aliens are decapatating people in our inter cities ...

you have a choice ... to express your will, by voting on Tuesday ... it may be the last time your opinion will not be ignored ...you can vote for more of the same or add your energy to the fracturing of the GM ... remember, that it is during chaos, that even those most embedded will have the opportunity to break free and make evolutionary leaps :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:36 pm 
Posting Freak

well, well, well, Patience pays ... Part 1 - The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Denver DNC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6PXakPDiRc&feature=related

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68_3rjp0Rkw&feature=player_embedded

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
well, well, well, Patience pays ... Part 1 - The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder

I, for one, sincerely hope that George is not prosecuted.

Do you really think that First Source (indeed any SI) is in the slightest bit interested in judging a fragment of IT'S self as being "guilty" of any "crime"?

Each and every SI is totally aware that these dramas that are co-created on Earth at this point in time and space are simply illusions of separation, designed to create understanding.

Name any individual that has transgressed any "law" and you will find another window to your self in a different point of MEST.

Every conspiracy is a stepping stone towards eventual realisation of The One True Source of all inspiration.

Have no doubt, Source Reality is descending.....and it is inclusive.

Cheers George.

:wink:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:40 pm 
Posting Freak

George brought this on himself and that programmed aspect of him gave no consideration or care in the world for all the lives lost or irretrievably and adversely affected by him due to his programmed abject ignorance,callous attitudes and withered heart.He is more akin to acting like a machine for how little humanity is left in him to act. As James said and why he emphasizes the 6 Heart Virtues as our behavior is that we are accountable. George won't do it himself, so his accountability was left in the hands of others , some who suffered in his. And that he is being made accountable is the right thing to do despite your lack of clarity and confusion about that Russell.You need to discard the sentimentality of your New Age beliefs they don't belong here. Besides, he will come around again in another body although it won't be on this planet. The Annunaki are losing ground all over the Universe. The Earth is a living planet in a living Solar System in a living Universe and change is imminent and will wait for noone. Might as well join her and with Heart!. George needs to go to some other dimension and hopefully can learn to retrieve his again, cause he won't be doing it here or others suffer for his lack. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: One Entity
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

George is a fragment of the SI.

A fragment of First Source and a sovereign Self.

Period.

Post subject: Re: One Entity
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
George is a fragment of the SI.

A fragment of First Source and a sovereign Self.

Period.

George has no clue about this and will act according to what he thinks he knows which is all HMS programming.You obviously haven't read or understand the 3rd Interview of James with Mark because he explains it well there. Knowing and acting accordingly as the fragment of First Source you are is a WHOLE lot different than not knowing it and acting from the HMS instead and that is what George does. He has no idea or clue about being a fragment of First Source so there is no virtue for him to follow only his HMS programming. You need to study that Interview Russell there is no (HMS)New Age sentimentality in it. And it is very clear if you are.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak

I assure you, George is very aware of the importance of this time.

Give him (and every one) the grace of your presence to live and surely they will (live).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm 
Posting Freak

right Russell... tell that to Saddam Hussin and the million Iraqi citizens that George Bush(s) ordered killed, tell it to the the 4.000 Am troops who died or the 10s of THOUSANDs that are missing pieces because of his lies, and the Thousands of NYers who were sacrificed in a false flag operation to get us into an undeclared war - defiantly against the wishes of millions of American citizens and millions more around the world ... creating a war on a black ops that has gone on longer than WWII ... and bankrupted the USA

tell it to the million Afghanies that died because some Arab CIA operative, that used to be partners with GB sr lived in a cave there once ... tell it to the victims of US coward-drones flying over Pakistan dropping bombs on weddings ... but for Anu's sake don't tell it to the American people, with documentation (like Wikileaks) because they are so drugged or programed, they can't even comprehend they are feeding this Beast ... they love that "good ole boy" turned mass murder and their fundy love is unconditionally blind ... as you also appear to be ...

this dominate reality that you undoubtedly support, demands personal responsibility in all dimension ... the laws Dub and his cabinet members broke are Universal Laws ... no one who genocides nations like Bush Co's partners Israhell does to Palistine is above the law - even if they do ignore it ... is this the consensus reality Russell ... or are you suggesting that we all can kill thousands without accountability or just Presidents "pre-emptively" ?

Bush Co's Natzis makes the Elite look like puppeteers in the shadows.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Russell wrote:
I assure you, George is very aware of the importance of this time.

Give him (and every one) the grace of your presence to live and surely they will (live).

George is most aware as you put it of serving self and will do and has done whatever it takes to satisfy that and his puppet masters daddy and others. What you are confused about Russell, is the issue of discernment and are not using any here for what you are saying. George"s only importance is self importance first and foremost and listening to his daddy who is of the same ilk if not even more hardcore than him. You obviously don't understand that self serving people have no interest in grace or helping others or any of those virtues unless it serves them first and foremost. He may be a fragment of FS but its the mind he worships and his Annunaki genetics which extol it for power and in greed. The heart is inconsequential as far as he and his daddy and friends are concerned and they think it weak compared to the intellect and if you understood that you would also understand how and why he and his family are capable of doing the callous and cruel unfeeling things they are. They don't like most people, they think they are superior and have a right to rule us that is why they are so smug about getting away with what they have. They don't think they are accountable or that they have to assume any responsibility and can carry on doing the same atrocious things. If George had even an inkling of truly being a fragment of FS he wouldn't be able to continue doing what he does and that is why most other people don't do the kinds of things he does , they have a conscience and feel remorse. He and his ilk don't, they have lost that capacity and that's how withered hearts are and why they must be stopped. Perhaps, Russell you need to go over the PC interview to gain a greater understanding or the 3 interviews of Mark H with James would also be beneficial. This is the WM forum for discussions in the context of what we understand from our study of the materials given so freely to us to discuss here. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next