WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracy in the Highest Degree...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:47 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Just wondering....

Where did the phrase "The Greatest Nation On Earth" originate?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
media hype? :lol:

I assume we all believe our "home" (adopted or natural) is the Greatest place on Earth :wink:
if not, then "das is aber shadda" (that's a shame)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Belief?

Earth is "Home"

All else in relation to th subject is a product of fragmentation yes - duality.

The walls painted on the map are illusions - non real - a product of imagination.

Defended

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:59 am 
Posting Freak

agree....Earth is Home :D

"believe" is turning into a "bad" word :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:00 am 

The Watcher wrote:
Just wondering....

Where did the phrase "The Greatest Nation On Earth" originate?

I think most of the so called great leaders of our time have said that their nation is the greatest on earth. Tony Blair said this having 'Googled' it back in 2007, and we all know that he told the truth!! :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Oh Dear Poo... how many conspiracies are there against the poor citizens of the USA

look at this (I know it is long but I promise it is interesting)

Russia Engineering U.S. Civil War Via Obama Citizenship Controversy

My source has confirmed to me what up until now I have only been able to speculate was the case: Russian strategy is designed to split U.S. military forces between those that back their agent provocateur, Barack Obama, and those who back the Constitution.

It has been obvious throughout to those few of us who are aware of the elaborate deception carried out by the Kremlin communist criminals (who went to the extraordinary length, even for them, of staging the collapse of their own empire) that the installation of Barack Obama as president of the United States was their insidious doing. It is also well known by those in what I'll call the "Golitsynian" community that the ultimate goal of the worldwide communist revolution (begun by Lenin and continued today by the current occupants of the Kremlin and their subordinates in capitols throughout the world) is the destruction of the United States militarily, thus making the enslavement of the entire world at the hands of communists absolutely unstoppable. What has not been definitively known, however, is precisely the strategy they plan to employ in the "Final Phase" of their plan. Until now.

I have just been in contact with one of the foremost analysts of Russian/communist strategy, a man well connected with high-level sources in Moscow, and it has been explained to him and thus to me in no uncertain terms that civil war in the United States is in fact the end game that Kremlin strategists are in the process of implementing.

The information about communist agent (whether witting or unwitting is irrelevant) Obama's unquestionably disqualifying citizenship status has been available to be presented in the media, as well as among our nation's governmental elites, since last summer, and its suppression (by order of the Kremlin) was to be expected (for the obvious purpose of getting him elected). But, there are many in the communist stable the Kremlin could have picked to ascend the highest office in the land in order to continue the sovietization process in this country (and indeed Obama is not the first of their agents to be placed there), so the choosing of Obama, a man clearly disqualified from serving, indicated that an extraordinary operation was underway. It indicated, one way or another, that the Final Phase of the Shelepin Plan has been launched.

But what exactly is the Final Phase of the Shelepin Plan? The Kremlin strategists, having such an enormous strategic advantage as well as having (and in part as a result of)arranged the chess board of geo-politics and domestic U.S. conditions as they have, have innumerable options. The destruction of the American economy that is ongoing is their doing. Islamic terrorism is their proxy. Kremlin co-conspirators have taken power in the majority of countries in the world. This offers them many options to orchestrate the destruction of the "Main Enemy," and it is easy to speculate on the many moves they might make.

But there is no longer a need to speculate. I have absolute trust in my source, both in his credibility and his judgment, and my source has informed me that the U.S. military is to be split into opposing factions over the Obama citizenship issue, and civil war which will weaken and ultimately destroy the country will ensue. This is not his opinion, it is not the opinion of his sources. It is, rather, the plan. It is what the Kremlin intends. It is the Final Phase.

As the issue of Obama's citizenship is increasingly covered by the media, know that if it were so desired by the Kremlin, it would just as easily be suppressed. Now we know definitively why it won't be. Now we know the strategy that will lead to our destruction.

The beginning of Perestroika was decided at the meeting of the Soviet Politburo on March 26, 1987. Mikhail Gorbachev justified his new policy as a necessary step to "hug Europe to death" and "evict the United States from Europe." These words have been excluded from his published books.

Vladimir Bukovsky said: "In 1992 I had unprecedented access to Politburo and Central Committee secret documents which have been classified, and still are even now, for 30 years. These documents show very clearly that the whole idea of turning the European common market into a federal state was agreed between the left-wing parties of Europe and Moscow as a joint project which Gorbachev in 1988-89 called our "common European home." (interview by The Brussels Journal, February 23, 2006).

What is the Final Phase?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My source has confirmed to me what up until now I have only been able to speculate was the case: Russian strategy is designed to split U.S. military forces between those that back their agent provocateur, Barack Obama, and those who back the Constitution.

It has been obvious throughout to those few of us who are aware of the elaborate deception carried out by the Kremlin communist criminals (who went to the extraordinary length, even for them, of staging the collapse of their own empire) that the installation of Barack Obama as president of the United States was their insidious doing. It is also well known by those in what I'll call the "Golitsynian" community that the ultimate goal of the worldwide communist revolution (begun by Lenin and continued today by the current occupants of the Kremlin and their subordinates in capitols throughout the world) is the destruction of the United States militarily, thus making the enslavement of the entire world at the hands of communists absolutely unstoppable. What has not been definitively known, however, is precisely the strategy they plan to employ in the "Final Phase" of their plan. Until now.

I have just been in contact with one of the foremost analysts of Russian/communist strategy, a man well connected with high-level sources in Moscow, and it has been explained to him and thus to me in no uncertain terms that civil war in the United States is in fact the end game that Kremlin strategists are in the process of implementing.

The information about communist agent (whether witting or unwitting is irrelevant) Obama's unquestionably disqualifying citizenship status has been available to be presented in the media, as well as among our nation's governmental elites, since last summer, and its suppression (by order of the Kremlin) was to be expected (for the obvious purpose of getting him elected). But, there are many in the communist stable the Kremlin could have picked to ascend the highest office in the land in order to continue the sovietization process in this country (and indeed Obama is not the first of their agents to be placed there), so the choosing of Obama, a man clearly disqualified from serving, indicated that an extraordinary operation was underway. It indicated, one way or another, that the Final Phase of the Shelepin Plan has been launched.

But what exactly is the Final Phase of the Shelepin Plan? The Kremlin strategists, having such an enormous strategic advantage as well as having (and in part as a result of)arranged the chess board of geo-politics and domestic U.S. conditions as they have, have innumerable options. The destruction of the American economy that is ongoing is their doing. Islamic terrorism is their proxy. Kremlin co-conspirators have taken power in the majority of countries in the world. This offers them many options to orchestrate the destruction of the "Main Enemy," and it is easy to speculate on the many moves they might make.

But there is no longer a need to speculate. I have absolute trust in my source, both in his credibility and his judgment, and my source has informed me that the U.S. military is to be split into opposing factions over the Obama citizenship issue, and civil war which will weaken and ultimately destroy the country will ensue. This is not his opinion, it is not the opinion of his sources. It is, rather, the plan. It is what the Kremlin intends. It is the Final Phase.

As the issue of Obama's citizenship is increasingly covered by the media, know that if it were so desired by the Kremlin, it would just as easily be suppressed. Now we know definitively why it won't be. Now we know the strategy that will lead to our destruction.

END QUOTE

do you see... how totally easy it is to shift blame... from Muslims to Russians ... from Obama to Putin

maybe that is why Obama snubbed him...he didn't like his eviction notice

this will not only spit the military, it will split the nation... this is nothing less that Treason, and if Obama is removed, he will have to be killed for what he knows and is likely to do with it.

I am sure Biden will be put in,... but I think the entire election should be made null and void... who knows maybe Ron Paul still has a chance ... he never quit ... he just didn't win the nomination (but neither did Mc Cain... Mac may at least keep the military together...

This also means the removal of the DNC...as they will all go to jail along with many others on the staff

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 am 

Has anyone read about this brave lady before;

http://projectcamelot.org/turner.html

She mentions about extraterrestial beings abducting us, stealing our souls then implanting them into human clones made from animal fodder. I have read similar in David Icke's "The Biggest Secret". However this reminded me of the Animus that James spoke of, which he later stated did not actually exist though represented the dark forces of our world.

They sound like the Reptilians David Icke speaks of, has James mentioned anywhere or acknowledged the existence of these beings, who apparently need to eat us???

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Julie-ray, while I do believe that ETs can visit, I don't think they are able to stay for long...or that they have to make some kind of adjustment that pretty well makes them "human" if they want to stay ... so I am not nearly as concerned about Aliens/hybreds or even Androids because the soul is never "detached" or separate from FS... no matter what we may be encouraged to believe... God is God for a reason... which I don't believe can be compromised or manipulated ... It is way too big.

I have read many accounts of "soul" screaming out about how they are hunted down and captured... but I really find that hard to believe... other than using us for food, even then, we are passed out of their bodies and recycled... much the same as what happens to the life forms we eat.

We are already "caged" so what would be the point of putting us in smaller cages... while it is true we produce energy, it take more than it is worth to keep us alive and generating.

all these things just distract us from our "mission" here... and fill us full of a type of fear that could overwhelm us... I trust that everything is just the way it should be, and that free will is available to all those who don't give it to someone else to control... once you sincerely believe that the soul is still attached to FS... then it reduces the likly hood that we can be held hostage by any thing that it created. :wink:

that's just my take on things... feel free to explore your own ... honestly I am more concerned about what Humans are doing to Humans ... and from what I understand they are far more dangerous than the aliens we have encountered... so far

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:05 pm 

Julieray wrote:
Has anyone read about this brave lady before;

http://projectcamelot.org/turner.html

She mentions about extraterrestial beings abducting us, stealing our souls then implanting them into human clones made from animal fodder. I have read similar in David Icke's "The Biggest Secret". However this reminded me of the Animus that James spoke of, which he later stated did not actually exist though represented the dark forces of our world.

They sound like the Reptilians David Icke speaks of, has James mentioned anywhere or acknowledged the existence of these beings, who apparently need to eat us???

Hi Julyray
Karla Turner was a very very brave lady, her husband has given permission to have the books as a free download. I read all of them. She wrote Barbara Bartholic's biography. Barbara has mentored quite a few people over the years including one brave fellow who speaks out about the reptilian mind, and has had first hand experience - James Bartley. His videos can be found on google and he has a website with his papers. very very brave man.

Karla Turner asked all the right questions and became a solid leader in the abduction event and wrote her family's biography, Into the Fringe.

Credo Mutwa gave such an astounding account of the the African history of reptilian intervention, that his story continues to gain a wider audience as time goes on. His account does not conflict with Sitchen's work who many want to debunk, perhaps its hitting to close to home.

Project Camelots whistleblower radio had a guest which talked about the ruins found in southern Africa, Credo Mutwa was familiar with the spot and was excited that this spot was found or it holds the beginning time of when the earth and sky energies combined. really fascinating interview.

all the data coming out now, with new archeological discoveries, an exposing those that were once hidden, is not detracting from these stories but it only adds to them.

there are also many old native legends about the sky visitors, some that eat people as in reptialian. respected holy man, heyoka medicine man Red Elk freely speaks of it

www.redelk.org
google him for videos, youtube etc.

apparently the one thing the reps dont like is the emotion of love, Red Elk also talks about this.

I applaud David Icke for his tenacity in the face of world wide humilation, to get the truth out about this,

Alex collier also talks about them, see 1994 interview on google videos are on youtube.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 pm 

Project Camelot guest is Michael Tellinger
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/Project_Camelot_09.html

re new archeological discovery south of africa and Credo Mutwa

Regarding James and the animus story, think of all the artwork over the years and how new colors were introduced into the concept art.

I can think of many paintings that showed a grid on the human and the beautiful color of green re dna. that color of green is a known healing color for native people, I was taught that by my adopted native mother.

he also brought into the early play of the anasazi, and really the rest of the art, music was meant to free our consciousness from the matrix weve all adapted our lives to, and now re adapting to a new paradigm

I thought of the anasazi many times, and wondered why they were depicted, I learned from Red Elk that the Anasazi were slaves to another race of people, interesting isnt it? To my own way of thinking that just sums up everything that James was doing with the art, music meditation etc.

everyone has their own insights, these are mine

I think it can be good to reflect back and see the progress over time, although it seems tiny incremental stages that on their own dont amount to much, they do thought they do!

thanks for posting,,,, i had some of the same thoughts and was looking at the 'whole'

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

I really appreciate Alex Collier's messages... when it comes to ETs... his perspective is the least scary and resonates the most with me... and about their role in our existence.

this is from 1984 http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 9734&hl=en

and this one is 2008; http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 0185173645
which was just last year in Hawaii at the Exopolitics meeting... his tone and gentle way really adds something to our understanding of our Creator's "other" children.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:18 am 
Posting Freak

KNOW what you stand for ... educate yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfla9aNomrc "We, The People..." - The Insurrection - Part 1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:28 am 

Thank you both for your very interesting insights.

I have watched Credo Mutwa's interview with David Icke - absolutely fascinating but I struggled to understand him completely so it was a strain on my ears. I have watched his website though and I think anyone standing up for what they know to be the truth are brave, especially with such opposition. I will certainly look at all the links you have both recommended...thank you Julie xxx

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm 

here is a link for Alex Collier's Defending Sacred Ground
a free pdf download ...why free? because Alex wants it to be free
http://www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

Alex Collier is a pseudonym. He has been under fire from Michael Horn US representative of Billy Mier material. Its sad to see this kind of infighting when what we need is unity. Alex Collier also spoke about the moon, these videos are on Google video

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:29 pm 

update from Michael Tellinger

Chromosome Fusion

Evidence of DNA manipulation in our distant past?

The Human Genome Project has dished up some real surprises to scientists. The first surprise was the vast percentage of the human DNA that is inactive. It is estimated that at least 97% of our DNA is in actual fact a waste of space, as it does not contain any active genes that actually carry the code for any of our physical makeup. Then within the genes there are Introns – parts that do not carry any code; and Exons - sections that carry some sort of genetic code. The full length of our DNA is made up of some 20 000 genes that have now been identified. These genes carry the blueprint for the structure of our entire body. What is very puzzling is the fact that Homo sapiens, as the supposed pinnacle if civilized evolution on this planet, should have such large parts of unused DNA. We seem to have the longest DNA molecule amon g all other species, but we use the smallest part of it in proportion to the other species. In other words, all the other creatures use much more of their DNA than humans do. Some species use as much as 98% of their DNA.

This flies directly in the face of the principles of evolution. Humans should have the most complex and evolved DNA of all creatures, to have reached levels of civilization seemingly much higher than any other species on Earth over millions of years of evolution. What is even more curious is the predicted number of genes in species. The numbers seem to increase steadily from basic organisms to the most advanced. We would expect that humans should end up having most genes, but strangely this is not the case. Here are some examples of the predictions for total number of genes in species. Fruit Fly 21 000; Zebrafish 50 000; Chicken 76 000; Mouse 81 000; Chimp 130 000; Human 68 000.

Can you see the problem here? The Chimp is our closest know genetic relative and yet it has almost twice as many genes as humans. And then we get to the anomaly of the chromosomes. Our DNA is broken up into 23 pairs of chromosomes. By comparison, all apes have 24 pairs. One would expect that Homo erectus, our immediate evolutionary precursor would then also have had 24 chromosome pairs.

Just one year ago on 6 April 2005, researchers from the National Human Genome Research Institute announced that "A detailed analysis of chromosomes 2 and 4 has detected the largest "gene deserts" known in the human genome and uncovered more evidence that human chromosome 2 arose from the fusion of two ancestral ape chromosomes" as reported in Nature. It is also the second largest chromosome we possess and it seems to make no sense why 2 primordial chromosomes should have merged to make us human, if this new chromosome gives us no apparent advantage for survival.

So when we read in the Sumerian tablets that humans were cloned as a sub-species between Homo erectus and a more advanced human-like species that arrived on Earth some 400 000 years ago, it suddenly makes a little bit more sense. The tablets describe how our maker removed certain parts of the "Tree of life" to trim the ability of the new "creature" and how they struggled to make the perfect "primitive worker" so that it could understand commands but not be too smart to question their existence. Similar suggestions of genetic cloning are made in The Koran and Hindu Laws of Manu.

The Koran:

• Ya Sin: "Is man not aware that We created him from a little germ?"

• The Believers - God says almost verbatim what the Sumerian tablets tell us. "We first created man from an essence of clay; then placed him a living germ in a secure enclosure. The germ we made a clot of blood, and the clot a lump of flesh. This we fashioned into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh…"

Laws of Manu:

• 19. But from minute body (-framing) particles of these seven very powerful Purushas springs this (world), the perishable from the imperishable.

• 20. Among them each succeeding (element) acquires the quality of the preceding one, and whatever place (in the sequence) each of them occupies, even so many qualities it is declared to possess.

Notice the reference to "We" by the creator. The cloning of humans as a more primitive worker or "lulu amelu" suddenly does not seem so far fetched and the strange genetic anomalies seem to support some genetic manipulation in our distant past. The modern-day researchers go further to say that this "fusion" of our chromosome 2 is what makes us human.

Are we getting closer to proving that humans were created by his MAKER as slaves to work in the early gold mines on Earth? It certainly seems like it.

Michael Tellinger.

Interview with Michael Tellinger on Coast to Coast dec 2008
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8285311574020077424

This is an interview about his latest book Adams Calender...
June 21, 2009
This is an intro to the discovery of mankind's oldest known structure to date.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5249051414085862349

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:08 pm 

Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA

Research findings continues work of DNA Nobel Prize Winner Dr. Francis Crick

by Peter Jiang and Jenny Li

Collaborative research from a gathering of exo-scientists postulate that there are genes from over 20 extraterrestrials civilizations in Human DNA. These exo-scientists have continued the work of Nobel Prize winner Dr. Frances Crick, and other scholars in this area. Current findings are consistent with reports of Professor Sam Chang, who discreetly released information on his own apparent findings, in association with the Human Genome Project. Scientists are beginning to complain more and more about political attempts to compromise the integrity of their important work for humanity. The discreet releasing of findings, is one apparent way in which scientists try to cope with scientific peer pressures to conform to prevailing political pressures.

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2007/01/26/01340.html

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:13 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, it is interesting how most of the things we think are unrelated, turn out to validate what the WMMs reveal... hardly a subject where a link can not be found ... I believe the subject was one of the first mentioned in the Interviews with Dr Neudra...it may have been news for many, but for those who read Stitchen and Van Dannigan, it was old news...it appears that the science that labled these guys nuts...have discovered the same thing for themselves, from a more lengthy approach. If the truth be known it may have been these guy's educated guesses that led to some of these discoveries just now being revealed...

There is even some mention of the altering of our DNA in the Annunaki topic... more like bragging ... I can never keep the dates straight... (maybe because they are always changing) but I believe we are talking about 250,000 years ago... Laura KJ talks about a more recent society that vanished 25,000 years ago... but I am more concerned with the alteration to our DNA in the NOW ...with vaccines and the energy from the Galactic Sun... makes one wonder, when these events take place, the species seems to vanish... oops.

as for not using the DNA we have... the WMMs have a solution to that too...It has been suggested that some of what science may define as "dormant" DNA... can be activated and the Metaphysis have been claiming that for a while now ... there are hints about "special" DNA being "reserved" for now... being activated by the "tools" in the materials... and most recently we are hearing more about new forms of energy entering the atmosphere (GBR, CME, Cent Sun) that have the ability to alter our DNA... not to for get what human science is adding to the air, water and food... and injecting over two dozen times into our growing children... via vaccinations - all DNA altering.

in fact, there are Russian scientist who concur, that human's can alter their own DNA with intention... :wink:

one more interesting idea being kicked about, is that some of these DNA contain "crystalized memories" of millions of years of lifetimes ... perhaps beside the soul, we harbor a library filled with our "personal wisdom" ... in which we all have the staring role

James says some of them are Antenna ... that collect messages broadcast over energy streams of certain frequencies... and best yet...the WMs tell us that our DNA is the same as (the) God's :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 pm 

updates about Alex Collier

Updated May 1, 2009
Alex Collier Volume Three Uploaded To YouTube It's my pleasure to
announce a wonderful, new interview with Alex Collier that
has already been viewed by over 10,000 in just three days, and YouTube
awarded the site the 64th to the 82nd most watched director on YouTube
for two consecutive days to YouTube/UFOHypotheses this week.
If you haven't seen it yet, enjoy this rare interview
opportunity, the first new interview of Alex Collier by Rick Keefe in
fourteen years!

Updated May 2, 2009
Attacks on Collier beginning again
And while Collier's relaying of the Andromedan message is
connecting with so many people from so many different countries and
continents, expect that
a few certain giant egos in the UFO field are likely working in
concert with special operations agents who work through these
ego-ridden, greedy puppets to smear and attack Collier again, while
they try to divide up the Exopolitics community, and stall the
moderate and liberal wings of UFO research.
God forbid that you listen to Collier with an open mind and make
a decision for yourself about the Andromedan information.
That's just not something that the the corporate fascists who
reside in all areas of the U.S. could stand for long. It appears three
days was their limit this time, naturally due to the release of the
sensitive information of Alex Collier Volume Three .
Who are those men off-stage or behind the curtain who order
people tortured and who are those men who have their pockets stuffed
with gold, oil and sacrifice the lives of our armed service men and
women to further their greedy ambitions?
And all it takes is a little of their gold to find its way into
the outstretched hand of a lapdog, another desperate puppet in charge
of a smear campaign for profit and control of public opinion... giant
egos, and hollow hearts.
Bear in mind, again, that Alex Collier has not charged for his
book or any of his productions with Rick Keefe. [Sharing the material
is an honor itself, and reward enough.] Always remember to use your
mind and intuition together.

he finished off his reply by adding this

I'm going to forward your letter on to Alex.
He will probably not write back, but he may.

Best regards,
Rick

Now in regards to the Attacks he is facing he has address them in this July 14 2009 letter which can be found here

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/collier.htm

An Open Letter from Alex Collier

July 14, 2009

As many of you are aware, I am being bitterly attacked from the Billy Meier/FIGU camp, especially by their U.S. publicist, Michael Horn. I am being addressed as a liar and a fraud. Apparently, because I changed my name and at most times in my life during on going contacts, I chose to not share this reality with people who were acquaintances. Why would I? You also need to know that I have addressed this issue publicly in earlier lectures years ago. But maybe it’s necessary to deal with it for the last time.

In the early 90's when I came forward, the talks were very small. More like living room chats, just a hand full of people. I stopped speaking in 2002. After being addressed in front of my mailbox by three well dressed men that were part of a "Program", I was told to "Shut the f*#@ up". I was then told that friends were going to be hurt if I did not shut up. The names were given to me. They were not kidding and it wasn't a joke. They were going to kill friends and family members.

Fast forward the internet. I had no idea that the information would go where it has. In 1990 when Morenay had asked me to speak and share "some of my experiences" I reluctantly said yes. I spoke to my Dad regarding this. My dad had an experience of my contacts when we lived in upper state NY. We spoke of it that morning and as my Dad was a strong catholic, his questions were very direct. I felt that if I was going to speak he needed to know. Dad was afraid of what would not only happen to me but our family. My brothers and sisters, and himself by government and religious harassment, etc.... We spoke about using another name to share the information in some way to protect my family.

At times in my life while contacts were on going it has been very difficult and hard to share it. I had a head full of knowledge, and experiences but could not share it. I was told that at those times there was no one I could truly trust. When I did not listen to the “Andromedans”, they would prove to be right. Supposed friends betrayed and stole from me. Enough said about that.

I have shared the information that I was asked to. I don't sell anything. I was told by the Andromedans not to make a business of this in any way. And so I haven't. I have tried very hard to keep a low profile and protect my family from hurt and prejudice, by those who don't give a dang about my family. All they want is to keep their name in lights and beat their chest, by declaring they have the secret and they are the only ones with the truth. That Mr. Billy Meier is the only contactee in the entire world. That’s the lie, Ladies and Gentlemen. Billy is not and nor has he ever been the only one.

I am very saddened that many researchers and authors who have found their own evidence to collaborate information shared by the Andromedans and other races are now being attacked for it. They are also accused of being involved in and perpetrating a fraud. Dr Salla, Paola Harris, and Col.Wendelle Stevens to just name a few. They have tirelessly dedicated themselves to helping humanity. Mr. Horn’s accusations are despicable.

Paola Harris is one of the most honest and sincere persons on earth, whose integrity is beyond reproach. It’s disgusting that she should continue to be abused and harassed by this man only because she interviewed me. She was simply doing her job in the most objective way.

Dr. Salla's efforts to help bring humanity together and see the bigger picture will have a profound effect on humanity in a positive way for decades. And I also feel that Dr Salla's honesty is beyond reproach.

Col. Stevens, whom I met for the first time in Japan, is a real gentleman. He has tirelessly researched contactees for 50 years. His should be the only voice any of us listen to regarding who is a real contactee or not. And his work is probably the largest single contribution to humanity regarding Exopolitics. Point of fact.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I frankly at this point don't care if any of you believe or not. All the research, all of the sacrifices everyone in this field has made and will make is due to endless hours of lost family time, as well as the loss of family and peace of mind. And of course the ridicule from others, who have no clue how huge and important this subject really is. This has been and was done for humanity. This is for us as a race to have a new perspective, a new place to start when the lies of our false history collapse under the weight of truth, that we are not alone and have never been; a revelation that we are so much more than we have been told.

The “lie” is that Billy Meier is the only contactee. And if the "Pleiadians" (excuse me) "The Plejarians" (they changed their name, too), told Billy he was the only one, then they have lied. You must keep this in prospective also as well. There are in fact many contactees in the world. I have been told that there are at least 1,407 at this present moment. You may be one of them yourself. I think we should continue to move forward and help humanity achieve its potential.

Ladies and Gentlemen, in closing I have given what I can. It’s out there and that's what I agreed to do. You can choose to read it, listen to it, and research it or not. The information is the Andromedans' prospective. That's it. I would of course always encourage you to research the field. There is a wealth of information out there by many great dedicated researchers and speakers. NO ONE HAS THE WHOLE STORY. But it’s for you to discover who you are and your place in this drama of conscious and spiritual evolution. Be your own savior. Take the pressure off of GOD and help yourself. The worst case is you will be an inspiration and leader to others, to invest in themselves and see themselves as they truly are: genetic royalty and incredible beings.

I feel it’s necessary to add this last clarification for you. I have no vested interest in this information. And as such I really could care less what anyone thinks. My intention was to share the information and give a different prospective. I have had a lot of growth to go through and am now the father of five. I must put the welfare of my family first and move beyond this sideshow with FIGU/Michael Horn.

I am done with this. Think what you will, but please keep your minds open. It’s the only way your life will work…

Respectfully,
Alex Collier

Dr Michael Salla letter to Alex Collier

Updated 2009 July 15:
An Open Letter from Dr. Michael Salla regarding Alex Collier

To all, below is a statement by Alex Collier concerning recent criticisms against him by Michael Horn. Horn's main criticisms are that Alex did not confide his childhood contact experience to Horn and others in the mid-to-late 1980s; changed his name prior to going public with his claims in the early 1990s; and has not provided hard evidence to support his claims. Alex satisfactorily responds to the first two criticisms and explains why he went silent in 2002 due to threats against family and friends. Such threats pertain to the release of hard evidence in favor of his claims. As a former human rights investigator and researcher, professional standards and ethics always need to be applied to witnesses of events whose retelling involves significant personal risk. Since Alex was then and still is a father with young children, I immediately accepted and respected his concerns. In my five year investigation of Alex's claims, I have found no evidence of fraud, and been privy to additional evidence in support of his claims that has not been made public.

I find it ironic that Alex who has not sought to profit from his contact experiences, permits the free distribution of his information and has not encouraged a cult around himself, is attacked by someone who profits from the Meier material, bullies others into surrendering copyright ownership of Meier's photos, and actively promotes a cult movement around Meier as a modern profit; sorry, reincarnated prophet, Enoch/Henoch, Isaiah, Jesus/Jmannuel, Muhammed, etc. I find Horn's internet antics and unscrupulous attacks against Alex Collier and others as transparently directed towards promoting the Meier case. He is after all Meier's U.S. publicist.

It is important that people like Alex are protected so they can safely share their material, rather than be hounded for not releasing information to the public that they sincerely believe would endanger family and friends. I stand by my earlier statements that Alex Collier is very credible and a man of great integrity whose friendship I value. For those interested in learning more about Alex Collier's experiences concerning a race of human looking extraterrestrials from the Andromeda constellation, I have created a page here with links, witness statements, video testimonies, and the results so far of my own ongoing investigation into Alex's remarkable claims.

Aloha
Michael E. Salla, Ph.D.
Kealakekua , Hawaii

http://www.ufohypotheses.com/

Last edited by dae on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 pm 

starduster wrote:
yes, it is interesting how most of the things we think are unrelated, turn out to validate what the WMMs reveal... hardly a subject where a link can not be found ... I believe the subject was one of the first mentioned in the Interviews with Dr Neudra...it may have been news for many, but for those who read Stitchen and Van Dannigan, it was old news...it appears that the science that labled these guys nuts...have discovered the same thing for themselves, from a more lengthy approach. If the truth be known it may have been these guy's educated guesses that led to some of these discoveries just now being revealed...

There is even some mention of the altering of our DNA in the Annunaki topic... more like bragging ... I can never keep the dates straight... (maybe because they are always changing) but I believe we are talking about 250,000 years ago... Laura KJ talks about a more recent society that vanished 25,000 years ago... but I am more concerned with the alteration to our DNA in the NOW ...with vaccines and the energy from the Galactic Sun... makes one wonder, when these events take place, the species seems to vanish... oops.

as for not using the DNA we have... the WMMs have a solution to that too...It has been suggested that some of what science may define as "dormant" DNA... can be activated and the Metaphysis have been claiming that for a while now ... there are hints about "special" DNA being "reserved" for now... being activated by the "tools" in the materials... and most recently we are hearing more about new forms of energy entering the atmosphere (GBR, CME, Cent Sun) that have the ability to alter our DNA... not to for get what human science is adding to the air, water and food... and injecting over two dozen times into our growing children... via vaccinations - all DNA altering.

in fact, there are Russian scientist who concur, that human's can alter their own DNA with intention... :wink:

one more interesting idea being kicked about, is that some of these DNA contain "crystalized memories" of millions of years of lifetimes ... perhaps beside the soul, we harbor a library filled with our "personal wisdom" ... in which we all have the staring role

James says some of them are Antenna ... that collect messages broadcast over energy streams of certain frequencies... and best yet...the WMs tell us that our DNA is the same as (the) God's :D

I believe all of this, I can feel changes happening in me that are unexplainable, and I by no means think i am an exception...Im sure millions of people all over the world are noticing unusual things which are seeming inexplicable.

Alex collier also spoke about dna manipulation in the 90's

The Wingmakers material is highly abstract and in fact I believe is contained in our dna ... we are all in the process of remembering ...imo :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Listening to Volume III as I type this... wow, he has changed...grown a beard and seems so relaxed.

thanks for the up-date... until a few days ago, I was unaware he was back in the public...

heres the link to Volume 3 part one... to get you started if you haven't watched it already ... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOYMsUT ... 79&index=0

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:37 am 

starduster wrote:
Listening to Volume III as I type this... wow, he has changed...grown a beard and seems so relaxed.

thanks for the up-date... until a few days ago, I was unaware he was back in the public...

heres the link to Volume 3 part one... to get you started if you haven't watched it already ... Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiOYMsUT ... 79&index=0

yes he's changed, suffered a lot for sharing his experiences with the A's. He is a magnetic speaker in his early years, and in his later years after all has been said and done to him, the love he withholds he gave and now has that peace. Although for the safety of his family and his self, he retired from speaking engagements. I would have loved to hear more of what the A's had told him. He has said they are a prayer away.

notice the huge orbicular cloud outside the house that they caught on film while the interview was taking place?
very credible person, Alex Collier.... and a great sense of humor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:14 am 
Posting Freak

yes...saw that "cloud ship"... and yes...there is something very comforting about what he has to share... so again we are told that it is up to us, to DO something about slavery in all forms... that they can't do it for us or we would enslave ourselves to them... if they did. We tend to do things the hard way...as they admit they have too... to take away that learning experience would mean we remain in spiritual immaturity when we are...as a species ready to evolve.

apparently "we ain't seen nutten yet"... and while everything that can be, is being done to assist us... there are certain experiences that we must learn from as individuals and as a species... and I believe we will... in fact I KNOW we will... :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:39 am 

This is my take on the message of the Wingmaker material in light of the above mentioned dna manipulations etc.

The material concept art, chamber paintings, poetry and music are to stimulate the DNA repair through cognitive perception.

Perception is key -- everything re food additives, chem trails, media, education, social programs, psychology, conspiracies has a determined effort to influence by the matrix how to perceive. this in further enhanced by legalism.

this is a very deep point of view when encompassed every aspect of life on this planet, and as the scenarios unfold, on all other planets in the galaxies of this universe and universes.

the Wingmakers material is comfortably abstract, slightly detached to allow this healing for lack of a better term to take place. As an individual 'awakens' perception of their being, becomes enhanced. The old psychological paradigm falls away as latent 'memory' awakens in DNA coding.

Pineal gland stimulus is in some of the concept art, and really, is a big part overall, but not as an end result as in the process every phenomena an individual has experienced is seen in a new light or shed as the new growth strengthens.

Perhaps in all our memory banks we store the knowledge of two creation stories, the original one in pure form, and the second of DNA manipulation.

This is true for the stages of released artwork from the Wingmakers material and the changes of presentation. I dont beleive the material was meant to be an end result, causing static picture worship, which is why James made changes again to the presentation of the material . It was meant to be an aid for the process but the process is the point while the old ego paradigm dissolves.

While all these changes are taking place some of us are healing, evolving, and others are going crazy with grief, anger, pain. The collapse of the old systems of worldly control are being replaced with firmer police and military action.

We all see this in our country and in the media.

The Wingmaker material can bring the necessary detachment which is not about uncaring, but rather a different perspective and keeping a safe distance from it all. One detaches from the 'game'.

Cognitive perception, stretching of consciousness, a healthy body, DNA repair these are the answers. The antennae of the DNA as it is stimulated in a healthy grounded fashion provides this for us, in tiny incremental steps wihich on their own seem insignificant but overall have profound effect.

As James said, the material is one thing but how one immerses themselves will determine the outcome. Some will devote all their time and energy to all of the material, and others a little bit. Its up to each one of us and as it should be! ~imo~

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:58 pm 

dae wrote:
This is my take on the message of the Wingmaker material in light of the above mentioned dna manipulations etc.

The material concept art, chamber paintings, poetry and music are to stimulate the DNA repair through cognitive perception.

Perception is key -- everything re food additives, chem trails, media, education, social programs, psychology, conspiracies has a determined effort to influence by the matrix how to perceive. this in further enhanced by legalism.

this is a very deep point of view when encompassed every aspect of life on this planet, and as the scenarios unfold, on all other planets in the galaxies of this universe and universes.

the Wingmakers material is comfortably abstract, slightly detached to allow this healing for lack of a better term to take place. As an individual 'awakens' perception of their being, becomes enhanced. The old psychological paradigm falls away as latent 'memory' awakens in DNA coding.

Pineal gland stimulus is in some of the concept art, and really, is a big part overall, but not as an end result as in the process every phenomena an individual has experienced is seen in a new light or shed as the new growth strengthens.

Perhaps in all our memory banks we store the knowledge of two creation stories, the original one in pure form, and the second of DNA manipulation.

This is true for the stages of released artwork from the Wingmakers material and the changes of presentation. I dont beleive the material was meant to be an end result, causing static picture worship, which is why James made changes again to the presentation of the material . It was meant to be an aid for the process but the process is the point while the old ego paradigm dissolves.

While all these changes are taking place some of us are healing, evolving, and others are going crazy with grief, anger, pain. The collapse of the old systems of worldly control are being replaced with firmer police and military action.

We all see this in our country and in the media.

The Wingmaker material can bring the necessary detachment which is not about uncaring, but rather a different perspective and keeping a safe distance from it all. One detaches from the 'game'.

Cognitive perception, stretching of consciousness, a healthy body, DNA repair these are the answers. The antennae of the DNA as it is stimulated in a healthy grounded fashion provides this for us, in tiny incremental steps wihich on their own seem insignificant but overall have profound effect.

As James said, the material is one thing but how one immerses themselves will determine the outcome. Some will devote all their time and energy to all of the material, and others a little bit. Its up to each one of us and as it should be! ~imo~

1) Universe relationship through gratitude

2) Observance of Source in all things

3) Nurturance of life

When the individual applies these principles, their life experience reveals a deeper meaning to its apparently random events -- both in the universal and personal contexts.

Wingmakers Philosophy chamber 1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:25 pm 

next in the light of 'Conspiracy Theory'

UFO-Hypothesis - S4 Informers

The long-awaited release of the 1991 "Connor O'Ryan" testimony.

A six-hour documentary by Under-Appreciated Science Productions
featuring
Wendelle C. Stevens
with special guest speakers
Robert O. Dean
"Connor O'Ryan"
Gem Cox
and featuring testimony by
Bill Uhouse
Bob Lazar
Steve Wilson
Richard Boylan
Richard Hoagland
Phil Schneider
John Lear
and
Jim Dilettoso

We will let you know it all...

From ufohypotheses.com: "The latest documentary effort by Under-Appreciated Science Productions, called "S-4 Informers" (a six and one half hour long film) has just been finished after many long months of work by Rick Keefe. This documentary contains the first ever wide release of the Connor O'Ryan testimony, detailing the specifics of the above top secret laboratory installation within Area 51 known as S-4. Connor O'Ryan is the pseudonym of an S-4 sentry who defected, and approached Wendelle Stevens in the fall of 1991 and gave testimony as to the activities of certain high officials at the S-4 facility. S-4 rests inside the edge of the Papoose mountains that lay alongside the dry Papoose Lake. S-4 is located just a few miles southwest of the infamous Groom Lake Naval Air Base, for which Area 51 is most famous. However, S-4 is likely an even more secluded and guarded base than Groom Lake. This documentary presents the testimonies and circumstantial evidence regarding the highest extreme of classified secret activities of U.S. Navy scientists, engineers, guards, assassins, and certain government leaders and corporate executives that are conducting special ops missions and advanced experiments involving dangerous elements and energy sources out of the view of congressional oversight and public watchdogs. As well, it appears that a select clique of individuals, organizations, and corporations are profiting handsomely through seeding captured alien technology that has been back-engineered at S-4, then introduced into our society through companies of their choosing, rewarding those "in the know" handsomely, if not illegally, and unethically stunting the spread of this science to the world at large, choosing to keep it secret in order to benefit themselves financially and to promote their aspirations of greater power."

link to playlist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=holCY20CtNA&feature=PlayList&p=CD7424712D84DEE3&index=0

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next