WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
 Post subject: Re: Conspiracy in the Highest Degree...
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"54:06 The components of darkness are entities unto themselves. So there is an entity of
War, an entity of Greed, and so forth, but these entities are becoming, every day, a little
weaker, less potent. And what is getting stronger is the collective consciousness of
humanity. There will come a time when the collective intelligence of humanity subdues
the entities of War, Greed, Racism, and Fear and essentially evicts them from the planet."

The 3rd Interview of Mark Hempel with James, p.17

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

If you are "alive" ( :lol: ) at this time, you still have potential to externalise the will of First Source.

George is here in MEST.

Period.

Saddam Hussein aka Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti aka صدام حسين التكريتي is in the 5th dimension.

Animosity simply does not exist from an SI perspective.

I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:14 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"54:06 The components of darkness are entities unto themselves. So there is an entity of
War, an entity of Greed, and so forth, but these entities are becoming, every day, a little
weaker, less potent. And what is getting stronger is the collective consciousness of
humanity. There will come a time when the collective intelligence of humanity subdues
the entities of War, Greed, Racism, and Fear and essentially evicts them from the planet."

The 3rd Interview of Mark Hempel with James, p.17

Russell wrote:
If you are "alive" ( :lol: ) at this time, you still have potential to externalise the will of First Source.

George is here in MEST.

Period.

Saddam Hussein aka Abd al-Majid al-Tikriti aka صدام حسين التكريتي is in the 5th dimension.

Animosity simply does not exist from an SI perspective.

I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness.

That the SI doesn't judge doesn't mean it doesn't discern. That is what James is doing in this statement made by him in this interview with Mark.There is no animosity there. He is very clear about it. And you are not because you are judging and also fear the disapproval of others. James doesn't and neither do I. Bless ya bro, whether you admit it or not we all are still in polarity, it's just that some of us have no problem accepting the challenge of it and are honest about it in our vulnerabilities knowing that with the practice of the Six Heart Virtues , in the light of that kind of Love, that the HMS simply isn't there, but unity and real Oneness is... :wink:

Quote:
"Rather than being an easy way out, self-forgiveness calls for total confrontation. This is not to shame a person, but to acknowledge the truth. Ultimately, the truth heals." - Robin Casarjian

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:

First off Russell, I do not feel animosity toward you. I want you to know that and I have always appreciated your humor. I want you to know that too. And I do apologize if or when I come across as judging you because in my heart of hearts I love to appreciate you instead. I know my directness is hard for you to take sometimes and you mistake it as judgment. As you have your way of expressing I have mine and both are quite alright when done in honesty and the desire for understanding and communicating harmoniously. As to Saddam Hussein being in the 5th dimension I have to disagree. At least his consciousness isn't aware of being there. If he had no remembrance of that dimension being in the sheath of a 3rd dimensional body he certainly would not be able to be in the 5th consciously now,consciously. When we leave these bodies behind here we go to what we are equal to in conscious consciousness in another finer sheath in another dimension. Hussein and George both have so much unresolved emotionally that the lower infrared frequency welcomes both with open arms. Self forgiveness there is very difficult for all that confronts them from their behavior and actions when in a 3D body here. In other words its all in their face there until they have the wherewithall to own it and resolve it. It is all part of the HMS programming we chose to immerse ourselves in again and our future selves know this and are beyond it. For us who are aware of that it is such a saving grace if not for the hope generated alone. I doubt that Hussein or George have any conscious awareness about any of this for how thick their programming is and it is that that they need to dismantle a brick at a time in order to stop the recycling of having to come back clothed in the HMS over and over and over again . Regardless of the dimension we are all here to do that. The Six Heart Virtues are the Divine behavioral application that allows us conscious awareness beyond the HMS and its layers of dimensions and the recycling process and why self forgiveness is paramount. And what is wonderful right now is that we are in a position to reremember enough and do the work of dismantling the HMS to never have to return to it again. This is the opportunity the Earth in her transition offers us. This is my understanding that I wish to share with you and I thank you for allowing me to articulate this, thus, making it more clear to myself. However, nothing is set in stone. :wink: :D

P.S.

My points of reference for allowing me to come to this understanding are the Camelot Interview with James , the Conscious Media Network Interview with James and the 3rd Interview with James and Mark Hempel.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:42 am 
Posting Freak

Short of a handful of people.....she feels animosity and dislike for most here Russell......that she thinks she is what a Wing Maker should be is scary.....and lets hope she NEVER gets her way as to who belongs here....... Shay....my name in the world of 3d is Mark Taff....not Mr .Bogeyman.......unlike you who lives in hiding ......I have no problem being real ... whereas .something one who lives in shadows....must always put forth an alias......prove me wrong here ,,,,, can not be easy being an illegal.....and methinks if you were to come out into the open.....you just might be able to solve this problem ....that has made you so distrustful.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 am 
Posting Freak

[quote="starduster"]there are only two choices Shay, honesty or deception ...

Wing Maker and free or slave to the remnants of the Animus that DO influence YOU .
Wing Maker Unity is at hand.....your choice to stop the pretense....and merge....or continue to be the self appointed judge of who is and who is not part of the One.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
.....who belongs here.......

Well said.....as you well know.

:wink:

We all belong here.

The Sovereign Integral Network is inclusive of all expresSions (and yes, it is not a private club).

IT has always existed.

The Animus, however, regardless of their contribution (which has been invaluable), will ultimately dwell in the lower dimensions if they refuse to integrate with ALL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLRlsXq4FKE

8)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

I love you anyway Russell despite your double dealings. Each individual here determines if they belong or not...it's called RESONANCE... DUH! It doesn't matter what either of you jokers think about it for anyone else and it never did matter, OR... OOOOO maybe there is a conspiracy...OOOOOOO ...maybe EVERYONE HERE is the Animus! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
(snicker)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:42 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
(snicker)

:lol:
:mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 pm 
Posting Freak

ok... here's a conspiracy for you ...

http://labvirus.files.wordpress.com/201 ... h-cult.pdf

If you are not familiar with Dr True Ott, you should google him ... IMO he is one of the White Hats ... and I trust his perspective

What the Media Won’t Tell You About Jared Loughner
(The DEATH CULT of Santa Muerte)
By A. True Ott, PhD

(pictures in the link)

Federal Judge John McCarthy Roll was the Chief Judge for the United
States District Court for the District of Arizona who on Friday, January 7, 2011 issued a
“preliminary ruling” in a case titled “United States of America v. $333,520.00 in United
States Currency et al” [Case Number: 4:2010cv00703 Filed: November 30, 2010] that would
basically disallow the movement of hundreds of millions of dollars of confiscated drug
profits directly being placed into private bank accounts tied to mafia kingpins. The
following day, Saturday, January 8, 2011, Judge Roll was shot and killed by an
individual the media would have you believe is a lone, anti-Semitic, right-wing fanatic
who listens to too much alternative radio broadcasts!!
The case being ruled on by Judge Roll, is all about bulk cash smuggling into or out of
the United States by Mexican drug lords and who exactly has the final right of
possession of the funds. It appears that the Obama administration claimed the right to
seize large amounts of cash and assets under authority of Presidential Executive
Orders, instead of using existing laws. The Obama administration used as support for
their claim before Judge Roll the seizing of all American citizens’ gold, in 1933, by
President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s signing of Executive Order 6102, which was ruled at
the time to be constitutional. The question that needs to be thoroughly investigated is,
why is Obama’s Justice Department, and A.G. Eric Holder getting mixed up in all of this,
and why do they care what happens to Mexican drug cartel funds??
40-year old U.S. Congresswoman Gabrielle Gibbons was
also shot in the head by the same gunman on the same day. She, like Judge Roll, was
apparently morally opposed to millions of dollars of drug profits going into private bank
accounts, and was working on a bill to greatly restrict the movement of Mexican Drug
money in American banks via debit cards – and clearly was in constant communication
with Judge Roll on this pressing issue according to her aides. Is there a credible link to
these facts with the accused gunman Jared Loughner? Was this terrible crime a
premeditated assassination by organized crime bosses and the Mexican drug cartel and
was this the primary motive for the shooting? Was Loughner demonically possessed
and under covert mind control as a member of a very dark and dangerous satanic cult –
making him the perfect assassination tool? Read on and decide for yourself.
The first striking piece of evidence that Loughner is under some form of mind control
is the fact that his eyes reflect disparities such as non-uniform pupil dilations. It is also
reported that Loughner was prone to public outbursts in his Community College classes,
wherein he would ask instructors if they knew about mind control. However, the most
convincing evidence comes from his own backyard in Tucson Arizona.
After Loughner’s arrest, reporters and investigators immediately began to search for
clues and evidence at his residence – the home of his parents. In the backyard was
found a makeshift “tent” inside of which contained a rather macabre “altar”. On the
“altar” was a skull placed in an old pot half filled with fresh potting soil, rotted oranges,
and apples in the front. There were also three candles. (See pictures below.)
Pastor Russ Dizdar, who was my guest on the radio show “The Story Behind the
Story” explained the symbolism of the white skull surrounded by offerings of fruit and
candles. In his expert opinion, this was indicative of Loughner’s participation in an evergrowing
“death cult” known as the “Death Cult of Santa Muerte”.
In my investigation of this “Death Cult of Santa Muerte” – I located an extensive
report written by a man named Kevin Freese, employed by the “Foreign Military Studies
Office” at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. This extensive report is titled: “The Death Cult of
the Drug Lords – Mexico’s Patron Saint of Crime, Criminals, and the Dispossessed.”
Evidently, this “Death Cult” concerns enough brass at the U.S. Army that the FMSO
produced such a detailed, inclusive report. Here are just a few of the report’s highlights:
1: “In Tony Scott’s 2004 action film Man on Fire, the haunted protagonist John Creasy
(played by Denzel Washington) seeks revenge against a gang of kidnappers that, he
believes, has murdered a little girl he was hired to protect. In one scene, as Creasy
revisits the actual location of the kidnapping, Reforma journalist Mariana (played by
Rachel Ticotin) picks up an amulet off the ground and says to him, “It’s Santa Muerte.
Death worship. The religion of La Hermandad [The name of the kidnapping gang in
the movie]. There’s a curse on you.”
2. “--- When a devotee lights a candle, or a combination of candles (often in threes), to
Santa Muerte, the color of the candle used corresponds to the desired result --- white
represents purification (to the entity) and defense against negative energy (against the
demon entity), particularly in situations when there is envy among relatives.” (Notice
the candles in Loughner’s shrine were white.)
3. “Devotees of Santa Muerte, particularly incarcerated cult practitioners, will
sometimes take the additional step of having the icon tattooed onto their bodies. This
has been referred to as an offering of skin. In some cases, this is an image of Santa
Muerte; in others, it seems to be the entire amulet that is tattooed. Such an application
is not merely innovative; it is telling. While tattooing has become a mainstream practice
in much of North America even among the middle class, in Latin America, tattoos
remain the hallmarks of criminal affiliation and imprisonment.”
According to Pima County Arizona corrections officers, EVERY incarcerated illegal alien
that was tied to case number 4:2010cv00703 that resulted in the confiscation of
$333,520.00 in US Currency and a Saturn Aura XE 2007, VIN 1G8ZS57N97F136757
has just such a “death cult” tattoo as mentioned in the Army report. Is this just a
coincidence that Judge Roll was ruling on this same case, and that his accused shooter
just happens to have a Santa Muerte shrine in his backyard??
4. “Santa Muerte devotees attend to their practice by lighting candles and leaving
offerings while reciting prayers, often ritual prayers, in hopes of receiving favors. -----
Fresh fruit is also used as an offering. Red apples are the commonest offering but other
fruits are often left. The color of the fruit can correspond to the benefit sought, in a way
comparable to candles.”
5. “It is not mere street thugs who are practitioners of the Santa Muerte cult. At least
two incidents associated with Osiel Cárdenas Guillén’s powerful Gulf Cartel have been
crowned by the presence of Santa Muerte paraphernalia. The first incident occurred on
09 April 2001, when the Mexican Army raided a mansion in a Tamaulipas village. The
residence belonged to Gilberto García Mena AKA El June, a Gulf Cartel cell leader who
was fascinated by the mysterious and who mutilated his enemies. The soldiers arrested
García when they found him hiding in a secret, underground chamber in the house.
While searching the property, the agents discovered a hut in his garden, which served
as a chapel. Inside, they found a stature of Santa Muerte surrounded by candles and
offerings that García had given in hopes of power and protection

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:00 pm 
Posting Freak

THE U.S. IS A CORPORATION SHIPWRECK ON THE SEA OF SOULS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZzgGdxYGR0

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:34 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, thanks Shay for this wake up call - seems some of us set the snooze option on .... until you rang our chimes again, with pure transparency.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is another one of those movies ... an hour and 11 minutes here ... same story, different perspective (violent graphics) of the players and their concerns and agendas ... putting all the dots together, the pattern is revealed ... I picked up a lot of interesting tidbits I had never heard before and was shown much different scenes that have surfaced over the last decade ... seems some people really woke up on 911

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS0LQedWGb8&feature=player_embedded#at=4257

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:42 pm 
Posting Freak

http://consciouslifenews.com/panel-demo ... es/114984/

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm 
Posting Freak

everybody is talking, nobody is listening ... information overload ...

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:37 pm 
Posting Freak

The people of Libya, Egypt, and Tunsia are listening and acting. The people of Wisconsin, Indiana, and other states are listening and acting. The only overload these people feel is from dictators who they won't allow to bamboozle them any longer and that is a good thing. They are not gullible or incredulous or allowing themselves to be manipulated for they are much wiser than expected by those not willing to change.Now that is not wise at all.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:15 am 
Posting Freak

well, if they were saying NO MORE (deception and inequality) that would be one thing ... but the real reason they are protesting, and rioting is because they want MORE - more of the same please, just change the label every four years... instead of decades and give me MORE!

yes, this will divide this nation - the Unions have a lot of money and influence ... which was why Corp America is outsourcing labor ... but IMO it is just a distraction ... one of many being orchestrated by the puppet masters... to gain more control. a nation divided - fragmented - is easy to conquer ... just send helicopter ben to Wisc ... he'll fix it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 1:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"But ignorance also comes from people literally suppressing truth -- or drowning it out -- or trying to make it so confusing that people stop caring about what's true and what's not."

Robert Proctor

Funny how FEAR and DOUBT do the same thing or taking it to a choice between bad and worse with no focus on any kind of positive outcome at all...myopically and purposely. Robert Proctor is quite astute about how some use ignorance to keep others ignorant. However, when they are so entangled in the machinations of keeping others ignorant, they are as caught up in it as well.

It is for this reason that the control freaks are freaking out for being so caught in their own machinations, and I am referring to the dinosaur mentality of the Republicans in particular.

Quote:
But we have to remind ourselves that our human self is on a living planet that is part of a living solar system that is part of a living galaxy, and all of these elements are moving together through time and space. And as we do so, we encounter new frequencies and dimensions—we are not on a treadmill. This is part of our journey and we can’t control it no matter how hard we may try, because we’re part of a destiny much larger than ourselves as individuals.

Interview with James ,Part 3

"...And as we do so, we
encounter new frequencies and dimensions—we are not on a treadmill..."

What this part in particular means is that those not open to change cannot understand the change that inevitably takes place anyway, except in terms of what they will lose. They still try the same old, same old, that cannot work anymore, because so much has changed that doesn't allow it to work anymore. And because they haven't been open to change or anything new they are utterly lost, and for the most part panic, such as we see the Republicans doing now ,still trying to appear as in if power and authority and what is happening in the Arab countries for the tyrants there. The old dinosaur mentality is still going for world domination as the common folk all over the globe stand up and say NO MORE! The common folk are in-tune with change because they are ready for it. The tyrants are not because they have the most in a material sense in particular to lose so cling to the past with all their might and guns and... they fall. Being on this planet demands being in-tune with her and that means change, being fluid and flexible and relying on something aligned with her and that happens to be hers and our hearts. We are being influenced from the everywhere that isn't Earth as well what with the Universe herself changing too it's mind boggling, but then too maybe that is the point of it, to boggle these minds into surrendering to our hearts. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:24 pm 
Posting Freak

I really appreciated, this vid done by David Icke, that goes into levels of "conspiracy" that we are just now beginning to grasp ... a "wholeness perspective" that reveals just exactly how the HMS is being "maintained" by programing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0M7B8U1yAM&NR=1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:00 am 
Posting Freak

another great and inspiring interview given by David Icke ... who obviously sees right through "the game"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0jO-MtqcuY&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:01 am 
Posting Freak

Truly horrible the lengths those in power will go to perpetuate the misery they have inflicted on countless Beings throughout the Universe........good news is....looking back in time....We know....it is NO more.....just a matter ....albeit "painful ' at times.....of going through it....as FS "needs " the experience .....to make sure it never happens again.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

Friday, December 23rd, 2011 | Posted by Gordon Duff
Breaking: Patriot Missiles Seized, Sold To China by Israel (Updates)

Iron Dome Defense Missiles Seized by Finland, Labeled “Fireworks”
69 Newest Patriot Missiles Bound For Reds

“…Thorco Shipping representative, Thomas Mikkelsen said he was unaware any such cargo was on board his vessel”…a statement that categorically “debunks” attempts at denial – Editor)
…by Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

Latest update from today’s Washington Post:
Finland says cargo ship can sail again, but without its 69 missiles, explosives or it’s Ukrainian captain

HELSINKI — “A British-registered ship (editor’s correction, ship is not “British-registered”) that was held in a Finnish port after authorities discovered 69 surface-to-air [Anti-ballistic] missiles and 160 tons of explosives onboard has permission to travel again, but without those materials or its captain, a port official said Monday.
The M/S Thor Liberty was headed to China and had docked in the southern Finnish port of Kotka to pick up anchor chains when police last week discovered and seized the missiles and explosive piric acid on board.”

Finnish authorities have confirmed the seizure of 69 Patriot missiles manufactured by Raytheon Corporation today.

During a routine search of the MS Thor Liberty, a ship flagged by the Isle of Man, at the Finnish port of Kotka, authorities found 69 Patriot missiles of a type capable of intercepting ICBMs, the most modern available and America’s most sensitive military technology.

Update: Germany officials have offered to take responsibility for the shipment to China though there is no record of Germany ever having received the missiles in the first place. There had been a shipment of PAC 2 missiles, 64, several months ago, which had been completed. No further shipment had been scheduled. Germany is responding to a request from Netanyahu to Merkel to save Israel from a potential spy scandal.

Similarly, a South Korean paper has published a story about the missiles but at no time has the South Korean embassy in Helsinki, made a statement or made contact with authorities as would be expected. This one gets more interesting every day.

Germany has a long history of working with Israel, call it “war guilt” or profiteering. The centrifuges used to develop nuclear weapons that were distributed by Israel, first to South Africa then by Israeli Johann Meyer to Libya were of Germany origin. Saddam Hussein received his biological and chemical warfare equipment from Germany, but through Bush family sources, not Israel.

We are told the missiles heading to China were to be “cloned” for sale along with radar and launch units, already there. They would be sold worldwide under Israeli branding in competition with the US. Israel is free to sell to clients the US would be likely to refuse.

The JA 20 Stealth fighter, built from plans stolen by Bush era White House Israeli “dual-citizens” is only one of dozens of defense projects stolen by Israeli spies and sent to China. China has every current nuclear weapons design and plans to upgrade its submarine fleet and will be building aircraft carriers eventually. All will be done with American technology.

Here is the photo of the ship's 'very special' explosives in shrink wrapped cardboard boxes. Do you really think this is how western Allied/NATO countries transport munitions, or would allow hugely expensive anti-ballistic missiles to be put on a ship like this? If there was a detonation device in one of these boxes that could set it off (like with a satellite phone call), it would go up like an A-bomb. No one would have been looking for the 69 Patriot ABM's listed as rockets or firecrackers. There is one rouge country's Intelligence service, an American ally, that could do this in it's sleep because it had extensive practice while building it's WMD programs, the details of which our America government still holds secret from Americans.

Attempts to represent this as a sale of “second hand” PAC 2 missiles, stories filling the blogosphere, fail to address that these are PAC 3 advanced missiles and labeled for shipment to China, not Korea.

Patriot ICBM Interceptor - PAC3

The next stop for this cargo, valued at over $4 billion even without the associated radar, which may well have been shipped via some other method, was Shanghai, China.

Yet the Chinese government has given an official denial of any knowledge of this transaction.

They went even further, they claimed the missiles were heading to South Korea.

However, were China to have given the issue a second’s thought, it would have been advisable to have failed to acknowledge any familiarity with the issue whatsoever.

China walked into a trap, one that uncovered their espionage cooperation agreements that involved, not the receipt of advanced Patriot missile systems but the full plans for the F22 stealth fighter.

Initial stories from 2009 indicating China has received plans for the F35 though espionage with Israel were false.

The F22 is a far more advanced aircraft.

On April 21, 2009, the Department of Defense announced the theft of 1.5 terabytes of data on the F-35 Joint Strike Fighter, the platform meant give the United States and her allies air superiority for the next 40 years. In a flash, all that was gone, $300 billion dollars of funding down the drain, every system, defense, offense, stealth, everything needed to build one or shoot it down, all gone.

Day one, China was accused but it wasn’t China, it wasn’t Iran, it wasn’t Pakistan. The theft left a clear signature, one identical to the data Wikileaks has been receiving, sources inside the Pentagon repeating the actions of Israeli-Soviet spy, Jonathan Pollard. As vital as the F-35 is to America’s defense, Pollard’s triumph on behalf of Soviet Russia and Israel dwarfs the current espionage coup.

Since the 2009 announcement, there has been nothing but silence.

Now we learn the Pentagon story was “cover” and it was the F22 Raptor, not the F35, an “export plane,” that was compromised:

F-22A Raptors - America Top Fighter

The Lockheed Martin/Boeing F-22 Raptor is a single-seat, twin-engine fifth-generation super maneuverable fighter aircraft that uses stealth technology.

It was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but has additional capabilities that include ground attack, electronic warfare, and signals intelligence roles.[6]Lockheed Martin Aeronautics is the prime contractor and is responsible for the majority of the airframe, weapon systems and final assembly of the F-22.

Program partner Boeing Defense, Space & Security provides the wings, aft fuselage, avionics integration, and training systems.

The aircraft was variously designated F-22 and F/A-22 during the years prior to formally entering USAF service in December 2005 as the F-22A. Despite a protracted and costly development period, the United States Air Force considers the F-22 a critical component of US tactical air power, and claims that the aircraft is unmatched by any known or projected fighter.[7]

While Lockheed Martin claims that the Raptor’s combination of stealth, speed, agility, precision and situational awareness, combined with air-to-air and air-to-ground combat capabilities, makes it the best overall fighter in the world today.[8] Air Chief Marshal Angus Houston, former Chief of the Australian Defence Force, said in 2004 that the “F-22 will be the most outstanding fighter plane ever built.”[9]

Raptor Formation

The high cost of the aircraft, a lack of clear air-to-air combat missions because of delays in the Russian and Chinese fifth-generation fighter programs, a US ban on Raptor exports, and the ongoing development of the planned cheaper and more versatile F-35 resulted in calls to end F-22 production.[N 1]

In April 2009 the US Department of Defense proposed to cease placing new orders, subject to Congressional approval, for a final procurement tally of 187 Raptors.[11] The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2010 lacked funding for further F-22 production.

The final F-22 Raptor fighter jet rolled off the assembly line on 13 December 2011 during a ceremony at the Lockheed Martin aircraft plant at Dobbins Air Reserve Base.[2]

China is testing a 5th generation fighter, 20 years earlier than estimated, the JA 20. It is based on systems from the Raptor and is considered a far superior plane to the F 35.

From a January, 2011 Guardian story suppressed in the United States:

Chinese F22 Raptor Clone, 20 Years Early

A photograph of what is reported to be a new Chinese stealth fighter and “carrier-killer” missile has prompted concerns that a tilt in the balance of military power in the western Pacific towards China may come sooner than expected.

The emergence of the hi-tech weaponry – which would make it more difficult for the US navy and air force to project power close to Taiwan and elsewhere on China’s coastline – comes at a politically sensitive time.

Later this month, President Barack Obama and his Chinese counterpart, Hu Jintao, will hold a summit in Washington aimed at patching up their differences after a niggling year in bilateral relations.

The photograph, of what appears to be a prototype J-20 jet undergoing initial tests, has been circulating on the internet since last week, fueling speculation that China’s fifth-generation fighter may fly ahead of forecast.

(Attempts have been made to alter photos of the plane and misrepresent its “lineage.” The only alterations from the F22 seem to be the rear control surfaces. What has been most telling is the attempt to misconstrue the JA 20 as a “large bodied” interceptor with a weapons bay for anti-ship missiles instead of the air superiority fighter it actually is. )

The defence ministry has yet to comment on the image, which seems to have been shot from long-distance near the Chengdu aircraft design institute. The photographer is also unknown, which has added to the mystery about its origins and authenticity as well as the motive of the distributor.

But defence analysts believe this is the first glimpse of the twin-engined, chiseled-nosed plane that mixes Russian engine technology with a fuselage design similar to that of the US air force’s F-22 “stealth” fighter, which can avoid detection by radar.

If confirmed, it would be an impressive step forward for the Chinese air force, which until now has largely depended on foreign-made or designed planes. “I’d say these are, indeed, genuine photos of a prototype that will make its maiden flight very soon,” said Peter Felstead, the editor of Jane’s Defence Weekly.

The J20 is likely to be many years from deployment, but the US defence secretary, Robert Gates – who visits Beijing next week – may have to revise an earlier prediction that China will not have a fifth generation aircraft by 2020.

It is not the only challenge to US superiority in the region. China has refurbished a Ukrainian aircraft carrier and wants to build its own by 2020.

Photo corrected from "stretch" version issued to mislead public

The US and Israel had scheduled an air defense exercise this week but no Patriot missiles were to be shipped to Israel as part of their mission, DOD sources indicate.

This week’s exercise was to use Patriot missiles deployed from American ships in the eastern Mediterranean to test Israeli missile defenses. Reports indicate that all missiles for this exercise have been accounted for.

" Patriots Away "

These units, the most advanced Patriot system had only been supplied to one nation, Israel. The 69 Patriot ICBM interceptors are believed to be a highly secret consignment demanded by Israel as protection from any retaliatory strike by Iran were war to break out in the region.

Instead of deploying them, the missiles were apparently sold to China labeled as “fireworks” according to Interior Minister Paivi Rasanen.

Though the missiles themselves were worth only $4 billion, the technology transfer itself would be worth over $125 billion, and represent a significant loss of defense capability for the United States.

Sources termed it, “An absolute disaster, even if they only received the radar systems alone, much less the missiles.

That this would go unreported though the story was broken in Europe 48 hours ago is astounding.

Nobody in Washington has this although even the BBC report contains more than enough information to bring Washington to a halt.

DOD sources indicate that it would be unusual for these missiles to be moved without radar and launch facilities to have been moved in advance. It was also indicated that the Department of Defense denies shipping any such missiles to Germany or anywhere else in Europe, labeled as “fireworks” or anything else.

The owner of the ship of record is Thorco Shipping. Their representative, Thomas Mikkelsen said he was unaware any such cargo was on board his vessel.

Patriot Command Control Center

Claims were made that the missiles were destined for South Korea but an examination of documentation indicated that there were no South Korean ports scheduled.

Additionally, the likelihood that the US government would ship its most valuable and secret missile technology through Germany mislabeled as “fireworks” rather than on a C 17 under military security supports the Finnish claim.

Finnish police say they opened all 69 units, are recording serial numbers and have been unable to find any documentation indicating the real ownership of the seized cargo.

And they certainly have found nothing involving the any of the claimed “cover stories” involving Germany or Korea, otherwise, of course, the cargo would never have been seized nor would there have been arrests made.

Detective Superintendent Timo Virtanen of the Finnish National Bureau of Investigation is in charge of the case. He has stated:

“Actually, in our investigation at the moment, we have got the information that we found 69 Patriot missiles on the ship and around 160 tonnes of explosives.”

The explosives are identified as nitroguandine, a low sensitivity explosive with a very high detonation speed. These explosives have several uses, among them launching shipboard or submarine launched missiles or in the development and testing of nuclear weapons design.

Finnish authorities indicate the explosives were packed in an “informal” and highly dangerous manner.

Finnish authorities indicate that the Thor Liberty’s captain and chief officer are under arrest on suspicion of arms trafficking. Both are citizens of the Ukraine.

The government of China has denied all knowledge of the incident although the cargo was destined for their ports.

The head of Finnish Customs CID, Petri Louatmaa said this was not the first such incident but by far the most serious he has ever heard of.

Finland has requested “information” from several countries.

The US Department of Defense has assured all involved that these missiles were not being sent to South Korea and that their presence on a civilian ship either being loaded in Germany or in port in Finland was in now way a part of any exercise nor any accepted methodology for the handling of this type of ultra-high technology weaponry.

American sources further indicated confusion at the odd number of missiles:

“There are two missiles per launch container. The containers can’t be easily opened and the missiles can’t be removed for examination without damage to the launch mechanism.

They are delivered for mounting to ships or land based mobile launchers. Thus, the packaging indicated either demonstrates confusion or serious unprofessional tampering.”

Israeli officials have failed to respond to questions about the consignment.

Air Force transport command personnel indicate that high tech transfers to Israel are routinely offloaded at Schipol Airport in the Netherlands where Israel maintains secure facilities.

Editing: Jim W. Dean

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/12/23 ... by-israel/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 pm 
Posting Freak

This by David Icke is most excellence and a big help in understanding frequency and quantum physics such as James has talked about from the beginning in the first 4 Neruda interviews.

David Icke on Now that´s Weird pt.1 - pt.10

Pt. 5 is not missing the numbering was screwed up on this but all 10 vids are here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rORWo4rn ... playnext=7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1op6sSF ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-bd5xw1 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EcoKkmZA ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xO1Dd2KU ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUS6X6k4 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbeWSck4 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-MFgtnq ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ykMAi5 ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzENrZaS ... re=related

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:19 am 
Posting Freak

David Icke - Do You REALLY Want to Know This??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&featu ... SmgL43sSWY

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 489 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next