WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:39 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Do I think we will experience the answers to our questions in this lifetime?
In his now famous book The Sirius Mystery Robert Temple investigates tribes in Africa, one of them being the Dogon.
French Anthropologists had been studying the Dogon in the 1940's and they had made a claim of Sirius being a binary star system before it was first photographed by astronomers in 1972.
They also seemed to know many unknowable facts about the orbits of what we now know is a triple trinary star system.
Further investigation of indigenous tribes all over the world showed me that an ET interaction has been going on for years and specifically the star Sirius seems to be a place many of the stories are centered on.
The Dogon say that the Nommo (the name of the beings from Sirius B) promised to return.
I believe them.
Here's a video I made recently that is an artistic expression of how I feel about it as well as further description:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_zfjPq0CSI
Other sources such as the aforementioned Drunvalo, the New Zealand tribe the Waitaha, the North American Hopi and the Maya further validate this theory in their prophecies.
I myself don't do prophecy, all we have in now.
The hypersecond of now between the word.
I also know that interactions already happen with multidimensional beings because I myself have experienced it.
I would wish for a deeper interaction throughout this lifetime.
The ships are here and they make contact with us every day.
Beings that use their collective lightbodies to travel we call MerKaBa and do not use metal ships to go from here to there and in between.
Others are making contact with nonhuman beings all the time.
In one night I have seen perhaps 100 ships that interact and respond and put on quite a show. They appear to be using the inner earth multidimensional space of the seemingly solid earth and stone of Mt. Adams near my home as a place they come and go from and can be clearly seen at twilight leaving and entering the mountain.
There is a wealth of credible accounts of folks interacting with ET already not just from our culture but for instance folks in Peru say this is very common.
My point here is we don't need some governmental disclosure or first contact event because individuals are already in relationships with ET.
My feelings about most of the channeled information is that lots of people just aren't very good channels and are not discerning about who or what they are contacting, but that's another story.
I was watching a Michael Tsarian presentation last night and what I like about his stuff is that it is a good foil for Sitchen's work because he does not go by just one source.
I very much agree that we should not go on one source for information.
I may not agree with many things said by any one of these folks telling us about our ancient knowledge and hidden history though.
The Virgin Birth thing has been scientifically proven fairly recently, but that seems to be a tangent. When the mother's egg is cloned from itself all the births will be female apparently.
The Virgin birth seems to be one way to create a different sort of consciousness and physicality that results from a certain kind of process.
I think it's a very strong feeling for most of us that we would like a concrete solid idea of our hidden history and the reality of multidimensional and extraterran life.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:21 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes Rick, En Lakech, I truly appreciate your perspective and how it is aligned to All that Is and not just focused upon part of it. and your vids are expressing a deeper understanding with each chapter... just to point out how synchronistic this is, I was also listening to whale tones, recently, because someone else had reminded me of them... what I am trying to say here, is that we are all getting the same "messages" because other's are sharing what they are "recieving"... and we are no longer "blocking" it .

I also appreciated how you began this vid with the torrid shape... DM really made that clear as the First point in the creation process, as the WMMs hinted, the Heart came first and at one point in our progression to becoming human, we were all heart and nothing else... so I believe as a species we ARE discovering who we are by tracing our origins, as a species... Reading about creation, is all well and good, but examining every step is better than the generalization we had up until now...and I am grateful for how you (painstakingly) express it in Art.

James also talked about the "reptilian" mind, which science has confirmed ... but never without mentioning a "higher mind" at the same time... Like Christopher Columbus's ships, the "native" humans need to really focus to "see" that the "higher mind" is there... we have been hearing about the 3rd eye for generations, but this invisible (daat) higher consciousness has eluded us ... somewhat like that extra note, that only manifests in harmony... when two or more gather to sing (discuss).

I like the way this vid expresses that ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6CVzAYk ... re=related

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:17 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thanks for your kind words.
I have always had a connection with whales and often listen to them for hours.
I have been lucky enough to see wild dolphins several times and what always strikes me is how they are obviously expressing joy in the moment.
I would love to think that if and when the possible embargo on this planet is lifted and our connection to the rest of the Galaxy is deepened we will have a much better understanding about our real history.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak

I have been trying, this week, to figure out the link between the Annunaki and the Reptilian species that so many people appear to make... It is my understanding that the Annunaki were giant sized humanoids, yet many of the Sumerian artifacts depict a humanoid species with reptilian features (not so tall) as well as the giants...are these the "minions" of the Annunaki (another conquered species ?) that traveled with them that we now associate with them ?

this you tube, is typical in the way they "blend" this association... from Noah to the Bohemian grove...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHkJS0AxOwg

I see the Annunaki as a separate species from the Reptilians... what say you?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I see the Annunaki as a separate species from the Reptilians... what say you?

My/our Central Purpose

The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention.

I/we are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that I/we may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease.

There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age.

If I/we designed us to take you/me on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I/we certainly would not construct our entire universe into one vast and intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of our creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting ourselves, one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential learning.

The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated by my/our will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other species from different universes.

As it is my/our nature to be seven-fold, there are seven universes that comprise my/our body.

Within each of these, a species of a particular DNA template is cast forth and is nurtured by Source Intelligence to explore ITS material universe.

Each of these species is sent forth from the Central Race into the universe that was created to unveil ITS potential and seed vision.

Our species will converge with six "other" species in a distant future ("now") that will reunite my/our body as the living extension of known creation.

While this may seem so distant as to have no relevance to our time, it is vital for us to understand the scope of our purpose.

We can think of these seven species as the limbs of our body rejoined to enable me/us total functionality within the grand universe.

This is my purpose and therefore your own as well.

Your freewill is not taken from you; it is merely united with my/our own.

In the deepest chamber of my/our existence issues the will to expand, explore, unite, synthesize, and in so doing, reveal yet another layer of my/our purpose.

What is this purpose you ask?

It is related to the concepts of universe discovery and self-evolution.

It is the expansion and synthesis of cosmic experience.

The ascendant beings of time are converging to our central abode.

All are drawn to me/us for the purpose of my/our will to be expressed throughout the grand universe in order to cast another grand universe, and to deepen the skin of my/our personality.

This is the hidden purpose of my/our will:

to create new worlds of experience that stimulate our continuing evolution.

Without you I am unable to evolve
Without me, you are unable to exist.

This is our eternal bond.

It was and is my/our desire to evolve that gave us existence.

We, collectively, are the conjoint vessel of creation and exploration.

We are the boldness of the uncharted journey and the imaginative energy of the out-picturing of new realities.

We are the image of an ascending, infinite, expanding spiral that is created segment by segment by ITSelf.

We are inseparable – each the window of the other.

My blessings to you who find these words and listen in the clearness of your personality.

To answer the question.....

.....convergence to the point of singularity, is the outcome of "The Grand Experiment".

Any illusions of separateness.....veils.....walls.....that have been placed between us, or will be placed between us, are being torn down.

Right here.

Right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oY1ZjUbCEoo

Time travel.....

.....piece of cake.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Russell, and I appreciate the reminder... but what I am trying to determine is if the Annunaki are reptilian ... I see them as two distinct and different species... just as we are a different template than them...

the "blended" species that we will become, IMO is the systhesis being ... it seems all seven of the species are incarnating here, to experience this transformation and progression as a new self-created species ... this blending, could be a spiritual integration of all the soul carriers ... and not so much a "hybrid" program that no doubt has been going on on this planet for eons... we are originally ETs ourselves eh?

in the now, there are still seven species of soul carriers... and other genetically engineered species as well... or that is what I believe... and who we are, as humans, has little to do with where we came from, or where we are going... because we will all end up in the same place eventually :wink:

James has told us that the LTO as well as the Central place is a collective of these species... and that the Corteum was made up of representatives of many species too. I believe that once we gain a SIP we can comprehend how we are all equal ... at least in potential, to be a synthesis being.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:00 am 
 YIM  Profile

Are the Anunnaki lizard people? I don't know, but here is a picture of me as a lizard.
David Icke seems to think so.
I have seen those little Sumerian statues of Lizard people.
It makes you wonder.
Al Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow and Preston Nichols talk about a reptillian ET named "Charlie" at the Montuak Project.
I watched that reptillian bloodline video, I enjoyed it.
The consensus seems to be there's dragonmen from Alpha Draconis and maybe Orion.
I expect that there's Humanoids of various sizes, Insectoids and reptillians out there, all having a different form of evolution.
By evolution I mean spiritually.
If you take a look at the modern MILAB survivor scenario there seems to be Reptillians involved with secret militaristic types.
But is there an Anunnaki reptillian connection?
If they are actively interacting with the rest of the Galaxy it would seem logical.
Since they used humans apparently as slaves why not create other races for other purposes.
Or maybe there were other ET's around then and people made figures of the gods?
Dragons and bloodlines seem to be pervasive around the world.
David Icke's best evidence for me is simply taking a look at how a human fetus goes through a transformation sort of evolves as it grows and at one stage is very reptillian.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:03 am 
Posting Freak

well, the Sumerian clues, show two types of beings... the ones that are sitting on the thrones are at least ten feet tall... and look very much like us, except for their size... a dolphin has a "reptilian" brain too, I would imagine, living in the water but breathing air... and it is capable of some incredible acts of kindness... which I never heard attributed to the Annunaki unless you think Enke's one act of compassion that saved his "creation" is enough to make up for the generations of slaves his brother and the hybrids have overlorded for our entire know history.

I think the reptilian species are their attack dogs... and may just want to be free too.

It may be great to be king, but it has to be hell when the peasants rise up and over throw your kingdom... like the old saying goes... "you reap what you sow" and harvest time is here for the Annunaki and their hidden agenda ... we are experience the light of a new galactic Dawning.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:48 pm 
 YIM  Profile

I often think that a lot of attributes we might not think are helpful might have come from our genetic engineers.
It seems like it might turn out slavery might be the longest tradition of all.
I speculate a cosmology of a segmented galaxy that reflects our polarity, but this is only a view from a polarity matrix reality tunnel of my own.
There are stories of ascended insectoids under whitish glowing robes, reptoids of compassion and all this stuff. The galaxy may be large enough to have all this kind of thing.
The stories from Sumer and Africa about the type of visitors we are talking about though speak of ships and even use some kind of jet like propulsion. This leads me to think that maybe those guys weren't all that evolved. They were in a state of consciousness similar to what we are expressing now. The stories of our interaction don't make me think the gods with a little g were all that ethical or compassionate. Maybe in the last few thousand years the prevailing culture they hail from has progressed. Look at how our procession has been in just the last 100 years, I imagine the beings existing near to our polarity consciousness have a procession of their own.
Creatures who live much longer than we have who seem to have given us systems of control structures might be locked into a much longer cycle.
They seem to fallow certain rules such as the creation of us and I speculate that there would be some kind of guidelines on a galactic collective level.
But then again who knows? Maybe the galaxy is a stringent bureaucracy of rules and cultures don't cross pollinate that much due to how different the time shifted cultures are.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:10 am 
Posting Freak

another interesting vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqoZkR44 ... re=channel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:39 am 
 YIM  Profile

Yeah, it's hard to look at stuff like that and believe the supposed theory that there was some sort of dictate not to show images of the gods. I have a problem with the interpretation of some of that though. Modern archeological interpretation is of coarse all myth and legend because we don't see any evidence of these creatures around. But it doesn't take much imagination to see someone going willy nilly with genetics creating all sorts of hybrids and combinations. Like it was the fashion to go to another planet and see what artistic grotesque transformation you could come up with likely with some rudimentary intelligence as well. It's distasteful for us to speculate, but look at the witting on the wall.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:09 pm 
 WWW  Profile

where do we come from and where are we going.
Will my origin's really help me evolve?
For some reason THEY are NOT here at this moment. Yes there is evidence in the past of another alien consciousness present and i think THEY have caused a lot of damage and feel threatened by us because NOW it is humanities duty to communicate with mother and their turn is over because as history shows us everyone civilization founded by ALIEN consciousness has fallen.

For if humanity as a collective can fully align with positive ,natural earth mothe,r thought, it is like Collective human father marrying Earth center mother. Then, if we truly create a strong enough relationship with the center of the earth central race whatever you want to call this force, its like Bam a New child is born and each of us as parents now feels a duty out of love to raise this new baby in each a different yet somehow connected way because in order for this to work remember we all how to say our own vowels. (study maharic shield to strengthen four pillars of the earth bringing heaven down to earth and learn how to work 100% of your DNA again.)http://www.keylonticdictionary.org/Words/M/Maharic%20Shield.htm Image

The problem for us now is that all our Vowels, letters of our DNA have been scrambled, yes scrambled, and for some Un-Earthly reason humans only use 5% of their true DNA. The other 95% percent of our DNA has been discovered and named by the human genome project as E.T. junk DNA. (The human genome discovered that humanity has three basic DNA bloodlines that originate on Earth but really there are 13 bloodlines present on earth at this time. So that would mean 10 DNA bloodlines present on earth do not originate from Earth.)

Does that spell it out clear enough. The Annunaki came down from their home were more advanced than us and began complex experiments to, sort of, turn down the volume on humanities true spirit which is boundless limitless sovereign and creator like. and may we find it to get our DNA working 100% effectively

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

and they are STILL doing it... they are altering our DNA TODAY, at the rate of over millions PER DAY, with vaccines... I just posted the proof in the "who afraid of the flu" topic... I posted what Alex Collier said this weekend, "the vaccines will permanently alter you DNA" ... "They" (the powers that be) are NOT US (human) ... They are not us !

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki Part Two:

Youtube Link

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:15 pm 

WELL then emit! if you have been sent by the wingmakers from the year 2746..
please could you explain transdimensional destiny for the whole class to hear!
as i would like them to hear the truth said from one who knows!, wink nudge..

Its rare to find people who really know about time! perhaps a "confluerence" of ideas can take place!

i am uncertyain as yet wether you are clear as to your wingmaker status fully, or wether it is a dream, In order to make it clear you must establish your previous incarnation to your 2746
drawing a clear and straight soul line.. through your heart chakra from the portal subjectivly bisecting your current incarnation and striking the previous with some FORCE!

if you are from 2476 and called emit.. im guessing, given your current techgrid reference that in 1117.. you were a mungbean farmer in pre-marco-polo indo-china! called grokkle!...am i correct?...
anyway if you bear with the same idea and orientation scenario..
you can ground your energy in the present on your previous incarnations..... which will clear your energybody!OK
(but that is the one that corresponds with the name and date you gave, so you must be absoluteley clear!)

Now! are you as serious as i am?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:17 pm 
 WWW  Profile

wingreaper wrote:
WELL then emit! if you have been sent by the wingmakers from the year 2746..
please could you explain transdimensional destiny for the whole class to hear!
as i would like them to hear the truth said from one who knows!, wink nudge..

Hey Wingreaper! I wish I could answer your questions, but Sharon who is the member Emit stayed with no longer posts or has contact with me. Everything that I learned from her is on my website and you might find some answers. Was Emit the real deal? I`ve no idea, but I chose to believe Sharon.

Sharon was last active in December 2006: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=340

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:37 pm 

Oh! im sorry i was rude sounding, YOU SEE i thought it was EMIT posting, oh I SEE sorry!
I sensed something was AMISS and used a pervasive argument to find her position from the GRAND PORTAL to see if she was real or not! SORREEEEE!,,,, so err,?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:03 pm 
 YIM  Profile

tiaka9 wrote:
Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki Part Two:

Youtube Link

Thanks tiaka.
I have looked through that thread but it's hard to weed out all those posts at godlikeproductions.
It seems like every day there is a new tidbit about the Anunakki out there.
I ran across a website that examines Zach Sitchen's work and encapsilates it pretty good.

" BRED TO SLAVE
Astronauts from Nibiru Engineer
Us Hybrid Earthling Slaves
by Sasha Lessin, Ph. D."
http://www.enkispeaks.com/articles/Arti ... oSlave.htm

Homepage:
http://www.enkispeaks.com/default.html

Like I stated before, I figure Sitchen's interpretations are at best a little off, so take it with some pinches of salt.

This does lend credence my theory that goats may be from space! :lol:
Peace!
Rick "space goats" Jones

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:26 pm 
 YIM  Profile

FKN News!
"Newly discovered Planet x on collision course with earth , blog for your lives.."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFvq-IzjLd4
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Love it Rick! Has anyone else noticed how blatantly obvious disinfo and misinfo has become? It's so utterly transparent , hard to miss. A shift is taking place and some just aren't getting it , maybe because all of their deception is now coming back on them. In the meantime, more and more people wake up as the old paradigm crumbles and falls away...forever....maybe we don't have to wait for 2012. :wink: :lol:

Dr. Neruda: Don't believe the program that you are powerless. The Sovereign Integral process demonstrates that you are not merely a programmed life existence.

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Sitchen like Jordan truly believe and constantly talk like the Annunaki created us. That has always annoyed me. But Sitchens works are riddled with that belief like its a basic already accepted premise of the reader which goes straight to the unconscious and subconscious minds both which have been d-icked with or made compartmentalized by the Annunaki. It's always made me question the validity of what he writes and also to wonder what underlying premise is there to writing like that. I think I just answered my own question. How about that. :lol:

Dr. Neruda: Don't believe the program that you are powerless. The Sovereign Integral process demonstrates that you are not merely a programmed life existence.

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:25 pm 
Posting Freak

haha...Rick...the FKN Newz is the only newz I watch.... I recommend it to everyone :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:38 am 
 YIM  Profile

Michael Tsarian is on LIVE right now on national Radio show Coast to Coast.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/affiliates

I am sure this will be reposted on youtube and I will post the link when it's goes up in the next couple of days.
If you catch this note in time, tune in!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:50 am 
Posting Freak

so I have to listen to it on the radio... omg ... I can't find the "stream"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:51 am 
 YIM  Profile

http://www.kxnt.com/

Click on listen live. This is just one of many channels that stream live for free.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next