WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:38 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ok...thanks... this guy (Michael) is such a clear mirror... I really resonate with his message and the tone he delivers it in...thanks, I was beginning to think I would have to wait for it to come up on You tube...
I don't have a radio worth listening to...(alarm clock) and I couldn't find the "listen live" button in my llocal station...

I think I have listened to everything he has said...and it just keeps getting more and more focused on the same goals the WMMs have...which is focus on your self (the only one/thing you can change) and transform your attitude about life... have a love affair with personal knowledge, and be passionate about it...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 6:38 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Michael Tsarion playlist now available on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/StopTheRobb ... 7173B5FA83

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:41 pm 
Posting Freak

ThaNKS Rick... Michael is making the rounds...and will be on Jeff Rense's show tonight ...
http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/livefeeds/16k.asx

he has put Devvy up first ... she was just on Monday (i think) so it is either a re run that he believes is important, or something urgent... I hear they are ready to pass Obama Care ... maybe she will address that...

I am all for "socialized medicine" but not what the Demos are suggesting, which is more like Nazi care... I can only hope if this passes that it isn't just a way to force us to get insurance... the insurance business should be taken completely out of the gov's plan IMO... just look what they did to health care in the past decade ... outrageous.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:21 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thanks for the heads up.
Those with strings attached to the puppets in "power" you mention have no interest in the health of humankind. The World Management Team's interest in this health care system will only be another system of control, domination and suppression to keep humankind as pets and slaves. I didn't catch the beginning bit of Jeff's show, so I really don't know what went on.
PEACE!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:51 am 
 WWW  Profile

After a break of over four months Adamu left this message on 2/19/10:

Quote:
After a selfimposed hiatus.

I have decided to come forward with important information.

The Anunnaki are inbound.
There is a scout ship on Mars as we speak.

They are underground re-activating and monitoring the equipment left behind.

That's all I have to say for now.

Please follow what your heart dictates at this crucial moment in history.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:32 am 
 YIM  Profile

Hey I thought you might be interested in this Emit Rekkert music video I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43p5-TRpez8

Take care

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 pm 

Quote:
"You will know me simply as Emit Rekkert. I am from your future, specifically the year 2746 sent by the Wingmaker ambassadors." http://www.geocities.com/tiaka9/Frontpage.html
http://www.myspace.com/emitrekkert

I enjoyed the profile, and very thought provoking content...Thanks :)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:48 am 
 WWW  Profile

Rick wrote:
Hey I thought you might be interested in this Emit Rekkert music video I made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43p5-TRpez8

Take care

You`ve done a fantastic job Rick! Thanks very much. It`s a pity Sharon is not around to watch the video. I`m still hoping she will rejoin the forums before or on 2012.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:58 am 

curious, tiaka .... if an incoming nibiru was going to cause geophysical chaos as it passed in orbit .... would not the exact same effect be felt to the inhabitants of that orb? what would make them in any way immune to those very same forces?

wow. makes little sense .... hey, wow.
unless, you subscribe to the hooey theory, lol.

(meanwhile, a private co is allowed to print money legally on their own presses .... and then sell it to the govt at interest ...) (called 30 year bonds ... lol)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:30 pm 

Since James has said in the PC interview that Nibiru has been taken out of the equation and Anu will not be returning I don't see the point of this post.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:53 pm 
Posting Freak

here is what James said in Answer 5: Relative to Nibiru, it is not a factor. In a sense it has been removed from the equation of the Sovereign Integral for a complex set of reasons I won’t go into here.

"removed from the equation of the Sovereign Integral " it doesn't pose a threat even if it comes.

does not necessarily mean that it doesn't exist ... it could very well be what triggers "the queen on the chessboard" (and us ) into action and is part of what is "transforming the whole" universe -externally ... the Sovereign Integral perspective allow us to trust that even Nibiru and Anu are serving a "higher purpose" ... :wink:

as he explains in the paragraph above this quote, these phenomena are "distractions" that divert our attention from developing a Sovereign Integral's perspective ... it wouldn't be distracting us if it wasn't there and the Elite " know change is afoot and that this change is of a magnitude that will surpass historical standards." ... they believe they know what is coming, but unlike cycles in the past, our future is uncertain because we are collectively creating it NOW.

As for Anu, I posted an interview (Project Camelot topic) that reveals a great deal about what goes on in the Nibiurian Council ... seems Marduke won the right to rule the Earth when Anu left (ten thousand years ago) ... This interview reveals ( like many other "leaks" ) that Marduke, just recently lost that authority - and is trying to conceal it from those who support his agenda to keep us enslaved ... almost like the Stargate series, even after their "god" was killed, they continued believe as they were taught and continued to serve the lie that conceals our ability to BE sovereign.

James also said, that in 2012 many would be so distracted, that we may not even notice the "breeze" or cosmic energy that those who are prepared to use to propel them to "distant shores" are waiting for ... instead of becoming victims - like deer, paralyzed by the headlights of something "removed from the equation of the SI" If we were focused on progressing we couldn't be distracted by the orbit of Nibiru because we are prepared for it.

The end of time will be very much like a strong wind that passes over a calm sea and only those boats who have their sails unfurled and are prepared will notice the effects of the wind. Others will be so distracted, so fearful, that they do not even notice the wind, or, if they do, it will not occur to them that it is unveiling a new direction, a new shore, a new way of expressing life. PCI A 10

personally I believe Nibiru IS coming and that we have evidence of its influence through out the solar system... this is something even Anu has no control of. :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:30 pm 
Posting Freak

speaking of Nibiru ... this was just posted TODAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpXhlGI64UM

it sure looks to me like we are in the process of a pole shift - unless, of course NASA is just jerking our chains

I have been watching that "simulation" in realtime of the magnetosphere, for almost ten years and have never seen anything close to that... or a lot of other things I've noticed going on this year ... very handy "scientific" tool for your discernment without bias

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:18 pm 

Thanks starduster for pointing that out. It shows me how carefully I should read James words! Speaking of which I have been told that there is a major new work and website coming from James in the next few months :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 pm 
Posting Freak

well, ziearmo, keep in mind that this is only my perspective of what he is saying here, and it isn't carved in stone either :) but yes, I have found that James' language is very precise and when we are just casually reading, our minds make associations that often distort what he is actually saying ... I often go looking for passages that I believed said something, only to find upon careful reading,found it was quite different than what I remembered thinking he had said ... which makes re reading the materials (using quotes) a good idea.

yes, "new material" was mentioned by Mark, almost as an after thought, in an e-mail to one of the WMF members (Aspirant) Mark said this:

"He will be bringing out a new fictional work later this year, and it will provide yet again a mythological base of ideas and
perspectives, but in a more ancient setting as opposed to a modern one as was the case of the case of Ancient Arrow Project.
"

the entire e-mail posted here: http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1940&p=76110#p76110

how did you hear about it, and what did you hear (snicker) any "news" would be appreciated. :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:12 am 

Hi starduster, I'm sure it's ok to say it here. I got the info from John Burgess. I had sent him and Darlene a 'thank you' email for their podcasts which I had just recently come across and found very stimulating and helpful. John wrote me a lovely reply and said how he had been involved this last year in a major writing project for James. He said it will form a part of a new website and all things going well will be out before the years end. He also said "James is proceeding with a new phase of his work" He couldn't give any further details but it was enough to give me a tingle of anticipation :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:41 am 
Posting Freak

No one should have the authority to rule another...it being the job of the self to rule itself...is why the Animus cleanup project is so important in that....once their thoughtforms which do influence others is fully gone....how much easier it shall be to do this......Anunnaki go home......We do not" need "you anymore......I AM ....as You are too......the Creator of Life......of which I for One NOW choose unconditional Love and multidimensional Light as my expression.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:06 am 
Posting Freak

Tika, have you been following all the GLP post on Nibiru ... some really revealing "bait" out there for the shills to pounce on ... and some really astonishing vids turning up on Youtube showing two moons as well as two suns ...

as I was discussing earlier with another member, I have come to the realization that Earth is part of US (humanity) and while we recognize its consciousness (as a whole) is equal to the collective consciousness of all its manifested inhabitants (mammals, fish, fowl, insects, minerals, plants )we still appear to think of it as a separate entity,

Answer 3 from James: Earth, as a consciousness, is indefinable. The moment you bring in a description of Earth’s consciousness, you define it, and the moment you define it you frame it in separation, and the moment you separate it into elements you deceive its true essence. Earth is a Host Consciousness, and this is its essence, though even that creates separation and therefore a degree of deception

but being separate (sub-species) is not how we are seen by the LTO - so to suggest that "Nature/Earth" is transforming without humanity being conscious of it or greatly influenced by it, is perhaps still seeing Nature/Earth as having its own agenda, different than ours - which may be a misunderstanding ... not to forget how we separate it from the Universe.

I'm not sharing these findings to scare anyone... but to make everyone aware that we should be prepared for such an event.

It was revealed in the Lyricus website that Earth changes would be first ... just as the foot leads the entire body forward by taking the first step ... we (humanity) are certain to follow . James says in the PCI that Earth/Nature has already moved into this new Age : Earth is part of this new transparency. Nature has already donned this new apparel and wears it proudly, but humans have not noticed for our programs lack the perception. It will be, in part, through Nature that the human family will be awakened, and Earth is preparing for this eventuality. When it occurs, it is not because Earth is vengeful, or God, working through Earth, is delivering His wrath. It is Earth/Nature expressing its new transparency and expansion in its own way.

While Earth and Universe Nature play key roles in the liberation maneuver, the preparation of the individual is their own responsibility. It is a balanced equation: Earth/Nature + Individual Preparation = Sovereign Integral Realization.

and he supports this again in the 4th Answer too:

I think in my previous answer (question 3) you can see that I believe Earth/Nature are the primary catalysts that First Source is orchestrating to support humanity’s realization of itself as Sovereign Integrals. Thus, it will feel as if Earth and the entire universe is compressing in upon the individual, tightening it grip around your very being. This compression is the very tool that is being deployed by First Source to help activate you.

but what "activates" the entire Earth? - did you catch what he said in the second passage I quoted above "Earth and Universe Nature play key role" ... seeing how Universe Nature includes all the planets (even planet X) and cycles that defy record (such as the zodiac cycle that takes 26,000 years to complete) - even the Mayan's enhanced records - and we now understand how integrated everything in this Universe IS ... it makes sense to me that the immortals would be well aware of what would happen when Nibiru returns on its orbit of 3,600 years or so that happens during the Galactic Alignment.

Again there was already too much in the public realm to cover up PX with silence or deliberate IGNOREance by NASA in the past 20 years after they (Stitchen was a scientist too) made us aware of it in the first place ... or was it the Vatican :roll:

The fact that our awakening is "orchestrated" hints to the LTO's awareness of how these passages of Nibiru have effected Earth in the past ... and makes our reactions (as a planet) somewhat predictable ... considering our enhanced (collective) consciousness is still limited, many may see this as Mother Earth, reacting separately or independently ... Science reveals that any change produces some level of chaos ... and that the results of chaos = fusion - unity... the goal of the Unification force. So IMO it is not such a stretch of the imagination to see Universe, triggering Earth's transformation, with Nibiru's passage... whether the majority of humanity believe it exists or not ... there is just too much evidence of a disruption in our solar system similar to that which is cause by the magnetic pull of a massive planet is being experienced now on a global scale to ignore that possibility .

No doubt there is the influence of the Galactic Sun's alignment with Earth being felt too ... but that doesn't seem to account for, disruption of the Sun's cycles, massive Earth quakes ( 7+ magnitude at least once a month) with entire plates in motion ... increased volcanic activity, and persistent erratic record breaking weather (floods, droughts, winds and temps) are the new "norm". But the biggest clue that we have from history, is "fire and brimstones" raining down upon the earth, in cyclic patterns that correspond with Nibiru's orbit. Reports of "unreported" sightings of "fire balls" are flooding the web's forums ... from around the world... on a daily basis now ... IMO a person would have to be deep into denial not to connect the dots even if we haven't personally seen it .

I am fairly convinced that Nibiru is what "activates" Earth ... the combination of these two cycles (universe and earth) coinciding is not coincidental ... and science admits that we are "due for a pole shift" even though it ignores all our ancient recorded materials that point to what we are experiencing now, are discriminable in their limited language, reveal the passage of a "distroyer" planet (wormwood) followed by a pole shifts are discernible and these same records predict (in all cultures) its return, sometime around 2012

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:07 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
No one should have the authority to rule another...it being the job of the self to rule itself...is why the Animus cleanup project is so important in that....once their thoughtforms which do influence others is fully gone....how much easier it shall be to do this......Anunnaki go home......We do not" need "you anymore......I AM ....as You are too......the Creator of Life......of which I for One NOW choose unconditional Love and multidimensional Light as my expression.

well there are a couple of things to consider Mark, one is ... the Annunaki are "family" ... in a very real sense we could perceive them as "parents" ... and that we agreed to be deceived :wink: The WMMs tell us that there are "no mistakes" - certainly none that we (collectively) can not correct ... which seems to be what we are doing now ... but as we have been told also, in order to fix a problem we have to be able to identify it ... recognize that we have a problem ... and there are so many in denial of so many things, that as a species, that becomes almost impossible ... without some "watershed" type event.

the Annunaki remind me of the type of parent, who say ... go ahead, stick that fork in the electrical socket ... see what happens... knowing that that experience would be a better teacher than all the "warnings" about electricity we could ever "learn" ... the question is, would we be the species we are now, without the HMS experience? What kind of "gods" would we be, if we never experienced deception ?

The Annunaki left earth ten thousand years ago ... maybe longer... how can we hold them accountable for what we have chosen to support? Everything serves a purpose ... there are no enemies ... no one to blame ... and now that we have this experience behind us... there is nothing to regret either when we are able to appreciate what has been gained :D

Anu, in his great wisdom, learned something too ... did he change his plans or where they changed by circumstance - beyond his control? ... apparently he is just as subject to the Plan of FS as we are ... now that we have scalar weapons, his planet (a mini solar system) is coming into range ... apparently he can't adjust his orbit or fate anymore than we can even, though it puts his world in extreme jeopardy. From what James has revealed, he knew that one day we would outgrow the HMS ... and surpass even his species "Nature" ... his plan was to be our "savior" and to end time by taking down all the walls WE erected ... but the plan of FS, doesn't end there ... it is just another new beginning that demands that we forgive, are compassionate, have understanding, are humble, and Valiant and appreciate who we are, unconditionally :D like the song goes "we'll not be fooled again"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 am 
Posting Freak

Where I 3d come from SD.......Jooisey.....the land of the Sopranos et all....there is an expression ...if you cant f..k family....who can you ?......my sense of the lay of the land is there are right now...many time lines converging ....and that eventually One shall be the one that "wins" out ....clearing the airwaves of the debris left by the Anunnaki part of the process.....and by the end of 2011 it shall be done.......as to Marduk .....He is an aspect that has fallen of a Higher Being Marchizaduk who at the Higher level is not of the Anu Family.....and is overseeing the recovery of his fallen aspect Marduk by at this level saying NO to the Anu way of genetic manipulations ,addictions,lording it over others and all the negative non-spirited reality that accompanies low self esteem and detatchment from Spirit......He is Rising as many right beside him are Rising too....for the New Beginnings....of the Kingdom of Heaven at hand.... the .Rising Command is morphing into Paradise Command.....and the Wing Makers of which Marchizaduk is one of many is governing the change ....very very exciting.....and joyous news .....James is 100 % right re Nibiru .....it is not a factor. In a sense it has been removed from the equation of the Sovereign Integral .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, the seventh sense.

IT (the present) is in your bag (that hurts, slightly).

No flesh wounds though.

(Awkward hug)

:)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I am very familiar with the Joisey attitude, my first husband was thoid gen Jerseyite ... and screwing his family came naturally :lol:

What I am getting from the Interview (link in the Proj Camelot topic) with the woman who claims insider info on the Galactic Fed, is that Marduke has been displaced ... it is not clear who or what displaced him (could it be Truth?) but it is clear that not everyone is aware of that fact, he is desperately trying to conceal. It is my understanding that he is somehow related to Anu... but I get the idea that he is a basTard, in more ways than one :shock: and he "won" the right to rule by murdering his opposition - a practice that his closest followers see as a solution to every problem.

as we know, there are many ways to murder an individual, without taking their life... managing conformity seems to be the first step... following others instead of one's own heart produces clones and destroys what makes us and our experiences unique and valuable. No one is more spiritual than another ... we make our own choices and blaming others is no excuse for not fulfilling our own destiny (with or without leaders or followers) :D

there is no doubt, that as Wingmakers, we each contributed something to the "way" that the LTO are revealing - some recognize themselves in the Art, or the Music, or the techniques designed to assist us ... or the philosophies are what attract us and activate a program designed to trigger our progression from one dimension to another but as long as we use the HMS to gage the material, we will misunderstand their intention, because the HMS was designed to conceal it... it can only be perceived and comprehended when we look at it with the perception of the sovereign integral ... since none of us are "there" yet, guess our best option is to share our perspectives and discuss what we know ... instead of guessing based on Belief Systems generated by the HMS... or dwelling on figments of our own imagination. :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:36 am 
Posting Freak

Well i think that lady is very .....imaginative and does believe that she is speaking for him ....but as her message has nothing to do with the Wing Makers of which i do believe his Higher True Self is a part of....I do not pay much attention to what she has to say....more relying on my own connection to Him....and Them for my guidance that led me here ......as to Jooisey...it is my hope that someday soon....it evolve into 2 States....as the Southern part where I live is culturally radically different then the Northern part that is heavily influenced by New York City....and the potential exists for a Wonderful Country to manifest where freedom is the foundation...to this end I Work............interesting thing about Southern Jersey is that it is a massive Pine Forest....that has many Portals in the Woods....Ongs Hat is real and not that far from where I live.....as is Egg Harbor.....where there is lots of Wing Maker "hatching " :D :D going on.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

ahhh yes the "Garden State" ... and well named as its sandy soil produces abundantly ... yes I have swum in its red (cedar) spring fed lakes and basked on it beaches... and waded in its blueberry bogs. Wildwood comes to mind, as my first experiences "cruising the strip" ... I went to HS in Wilmington Del right smack dab in the middle ... I KNOW the East Coast from rotton Grotton CN to Tampa FLA ... well. and Yes, it needs to be split in two ... the North is nothing like the South ... especially where NYC spills over .

so what DO you KNOW about Marduke ... if you listened to the interview, you had to notice that every time he was mentioned, the audio cut out ... as what many believe was an attempt to conceal his status ... but that is not my only source... a few years back Robert sent me a pfd that revealed Marduke was either loosing control or removed and the Annunaki were speculating who would assume "leadership" of Earth, in the name of Anu ... I think that report stated that Anu had died, and that their internal conflicts are what took the Annunaki "out of the picture" ... but it does NOT stop Nibiru from maintaining its orbit! ... despite the rumors of its demise, we have ample documented evidence of its influence on our planet here and now. Something HUGE is influencing the Sun ... and Nibiru is the most likely candidate because its complex (a mini solar system) is three times the size of Jupiter with its orbital path between us and the sun.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:20 pm 
Posting Freak

NASA SOHO CAPTURES OF PLANET X OVER A SIX YEAR PERIOD UP TO THIS MONTH
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SurvivePX/attachments/folder/540161318/item/list

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 194880/pg1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:15 pm 

IMO - these are all distractions to the hard evidence.

1) the elite - they have proprietary uses of many techs, including genome ...

2) it has gone on record that they desire a pop redux on the planet which they feel "they own" ...

3) verified by b fulford / others ....

4) connect the dots ...(what will they actually do ...?)

5) since they are mostly hidden, they would be beyond negotiation ...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next