WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki. Youtube

A hoax or something more to it?

Quote:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message830569/pg1

A
Adamu – “How was I chosen..? I really don't know. Well, I know. But it's a long story.”

“I know that many of you will dismiss my claims. But, let me tell you that it is true. For others, this will ring along their frequency of knowledge and wisdom.”
It's Nancy Lieder. “I'm male.”

Once on Nibiru, were you given a message for this community GLP, or Earth people in general? “Not really. The return of Nibiru is well known by the ruling elite. They don't know what to expect since all communication was broken down millennia ago.”

”The only reason why I was taken. Is to have an introduction to their "culture"
I believe, just before their arrival. They will take me away and I will be serve as a Liaison or chargé d'affaires. All of this is due to my Sumerian heritage.”

In what manner were you taken to Nibiru? Did a ship come down and take you? If so what precautions were you given to insure your safety? “I was taken in my physical essence. The trip took place a year and a half ago. Nibiru was still at a considerable distance from us. Much of the trip I was under suspended animation or such. They woke me up as we were getting close to Nibiru. Something like the distance between Earth and Mars.”

“It took me a while to get used to Nibiru's time. Just like living in the Arctic....”

Adamu, are the same individual as Commander Adamu, Commander of the Galatic Federation? “No, I'm not.”

“From the moment I went away until I came back it was 2 months. I had prior knowledge that I was going to be making this trip. This gave me ample time to talk to my family, who are giving me 100% support. Although, at the beginning they thought I was speaking about death.

The Anunnaki are so far ahead of us that they have the technology to make "humanoids". These beings are smaller that the Anunnaki and resemble us in many ways as well.
They are able to speak but, you can tell their vocabulary is somehow short of what it would be normal.
The humanoids are able to travel to Earth and beyond.
I don't know how long the journey to Nibiru took. As I have said before. Almost form the beginning I ws put to sleep. My guess is that spaceship was travelling at unimaginable speed. I was awakened when Nibiru was in sight.

Before I forget, some type of "surgery" was done on me. No sharp knives were used but a laser device. Only a red mark was imprinted on my skin, which was gone some time later. They only told me the procedure was necessary.

Also, I was told there is a underground base on Mars.
Which is manned by the humanoids. They have more bases on other planets.

The Anunnaki concerned about what religion has done to us. Many will be disappointed when they finally arrive and find out who really Jehovah is, who Allah is.”

Adamu i believe you i don't know why but there's a voice in the back of my head that say's that your honest about your extraordinary trip. All we need to is wait. And before i forget this:it's not what is the meaning of life but. What does life mean for you?

”Thanks for your kind words. You just have to enter some keywords on Google and see the evidence in the past of the Anunnaki. From the pyramids in Egypt, Chichen Itza, etc.
You'll find this evidence of their past and prophesied return. The Kindom of God in Revelations refers to their return. Modern forms of governments (senate & congress) are Anunnaki, Monarchy is Anunnaki. Basically, "The Law" is Anunnaki.

Life can be so simple and complex at the same time. We as humans, at this very moment are operating in many levels of existence and evolution. The Anunnaki is just a part of this process. As they told me: We are aware of a creator of all, we are co-creators and part of the universal evolution.

Personally life for me could be waking up everyday.
See the universe moving around, people and everything moving forward even though 99.9% don't even perceive it. Life for me is experiencing everything every single day.”

OP, not quite sure what to make of your story. It you are telling the truth, great information. If you are making this up, very entertaining.
“Well, it is not my job to convince every single person. The time will come.
I've been keeping this information for some time. But, I had the feeling of telling to those who are willing to listen.”

“Who do you think Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan is..? What do you think his return is all about..uh?”

“I still have a job, a family. A "normal" life. I don't have the luxury to sit down to write pages and pages. There is no message for the masses. This is more of a personal experience. If, you are looking for a message. The writing has been on the wall for millennia. Look around you.”

How did they contact you?
”The Anunnaki have humanoids working for them. These humanoids first contact me during a hiking trip. They told me further meetings will follow.”

How did you get from your house to their spaceship?
”There is a park roughly a mile from my house. This was the place I was told to go. I walked there at night and there was a ship already waiting for me.”

Where did their spaceship land?
”The ship was already at the park as I've said above.”

Did they only take you when they landed?
”Yes, only me.”

Who saw you leave in the spaceship?
Who saw you return in their spaceship?
”Nobody. Good luck everybody”

I really QUESTION the INTENT of this individual. Was his motive selfish or was he serious in trying to help a single person?
“I've tried to explain it before. That I still have a quasinormal life. I have a job and family to take care. I'm not a scientist. There is no message for humanity to deliver.”

Ok am I correct in assuming that your are either french or somewhat french speaking.
“Yes, there is a French Connection. One of my favourite movies by the way.
Just kidding. I have a writing and speech "disorder" due to a massive download of information.”

Have you ever had any links or worked for any governement agencies prior to going up there? Did you meet the Eben socitety?
”No, I have never worked for the gov. I have met two other alien races.
One of them was very close to the Zeta Reticuli. But, not exactly.”

I would enjoy more elaboration on anything you experienced. Beings you encounted, conversations or just anything that adds to your experience. I know its hard to post when there are people that assert their own point of view as truth but I'm sure I'm not the only person following this thread just to hear your experience. Keep talking!
“I'm trying to enjoy "this life" as much as I can. I went away for few days looking for a moment of solace. Far from all the daily distress. As far as me knowing more that I would like to share. There is still an incredible amount of information that is still dormant. It is being release little by little or sometimes as huge as an encyclopedia volume.

I've stated before that the Anunnaki are the co-creaotors of humanity. They came to Earth looking for gold. And in the process co-created us to help them get the gold.
To this date some Anunnaki see us as mere slaves. While, there is another group that rejects that idea. But, let me tell you that as funny as this may sound to you all. We and the Anunnaki are part of the Universal transformation about to take place.

The missing link is the acceptance and definitive proof of the Anunnaki presence on Earth. The proof on stone has always been here. The Pyramids of Giza, Bekaa valley, Tiahuanacu, Cuzco, Stonehenge, Chichen Itza, etc Pumapunku, which once housed a king from Nibiru while visiting the mining project on Earth. Our society is a copy of their society.”

Adamu, not sure if I believe that you were physically taken to Nibiru, but, I do believe that in your heart of hearts you do belive it. Good thread Adamu! I hope you find peace.
“Oh, I'm at peace. I know it is hard to believe. Just remember this. Adapa, Enoch and Elijah were the first astronauts.”

How do you know for sure you went anywhere? Maybe you just were flown inside hollow earth. Many do believe there is evidence that UFO's (those that are not military) are coming from subterranean, underneath ocean, and hollow earth through entrances at the poles. How do you know what you were told was 'truth', or whether they could have been deceiving you in ways you didn't notice?
“During my journey. As we were approaching Nibiru. I was awaken from a "suspended animation" state. If, you read the first pages. I saw Nibiru for the first time at a distance equal as we see the moon from Earth. Have you seen the link I left few days ago.
Bob Dean showed the photo of a spaceport on Mars. But, I mentioned the Anunnaki presence on Mars days before the summit on Spain. Right?”

“You have to understand this. The Universe is is constant motion. But, at this moment there is an activity al all levels and dimensions. Change is needed for a better planet. And I'm not taking about politics! Change in everything around us. Starting in our own mind. The Anunnaki are not "spiritual" beings.”

1. Since you've been to Nibiru, how do you feel in the overall? You are back on earth now. Do you miss Nibiru? Do you feel at home there?
”Right after coming back. It was when you are a kid and visit Disneland for the first time. I was in awe.It took me a while to adjust again to Earth's time speed.”

2. Do you long to take your family, people you love, to join you to Nibiru?
”Yes, very much.”

3. If you have a chance to stay there, will you accept that?
”Of Course.”

4. How does the anunnaki treat you? Were they nice hosts? Did they treat you with kindness and respect?
”As I've mentioned before our society is a downgraded replica
of theirs. They are so tall that you will feel overwhelm walking among them. Some Anunnaki see us as their creation. Some still think we are their property. Others see us with curiosity. Is like going to the mall in town. You can perceive how people look at you with different perspective. Unfortunatelly, racism and discrimination was passed to us thanks to their genes. That's the truth. But, yes. There were kindness and respect form alt least the ones I was with.”

1) How do you think people will react to this reality when it is obvious that their belief system has been shattered?
”The majority of people will go crazy. Some nations will go nuts.”
2)What are you doing to prepare for this upheaval?
”Not much.”
3) What kind of effects will niburu have on the Earth as it gets closer?
”The Anunnaki said that Nibiru passes between Mars and Earth. Bur, nothing was informed to me about any effects on Earth.”
4) Who created the Annunaki?(sp)
”They know there is a prime creator. They aknowledge there is an intelligent force in motion in the universe.”

Aliens - Adamu, Zetas lie about Nibiru?  “I can only say that many alien races are involved in this final stages of evolutionary times. They have their own agenda.”

What is the relationship of all the other UFO/aliens here at earth now? What will the races on Nibiru be doing about them?
”Yes, there are many alien races interacting with Earth as we speak. The Anunnaki are fully aware about this situation. But, that never was discussed at length with me.”
But did they tell you about the being called Jesus? And what does he think of all of this?
Will the people of earth be given a choice as to whether or not they want to go back with these folks or will we be forced to leave?
“Hi, if I understood correctly your first question. There was no mention about any particular alien race here. At this moment, there is a rush of alien activity on our planet. But, as I said before. There was no information about how this will play out once the Anunnaki arrive on Earth. Sorry, religion was not a part of my experience with the Anunnaki. So, there was no talk about jesus. All, I can say is that in general. The Anunnaki acknowledge a "universal creator". But, they don't practice "religion" at all.”

To prepare the population for the staged alien invasion. If terrorists don't work as a major threat, aliens are required to unite the world against this new enemy.A la Von Braun...?
“Werner Von Braun was a member of a secret society. He knew the Anunnaki were coming back. It is not a staged "alien' invasion.”

Anunnaki - What are the inhabitants like?  “They were friendly.”
What do Nibiru people look like? “Like us, but taller. Vikings...! Yes, the older ones look like Vikings. Not much of a difference body wise. But, they are far ahead in technology and many other matters.”

what are the annunaki's (sp?) intentions towards earth and its inhabitants? “Well, since the planet is coming back to this side of the system. They are divided about what to do once arrived. One camp wants to fully integrate us to their knowledge and culture. While, the other just wants to rule over us. The last one is a minority.”

What is their society structured like? Is it a govermental setup, a monarchy, dictatorship or do they have none of that and live in peace? Does their society seem as screwed up as ours, all of the technological wonders aside? “It is a monarchy. They have social classes. Their society is very much like ours. Down to the tradition of BBQ and party all night long. Beer and wine flows and they drink like there is no tomorrow. Hard to believe, right? But, they seem to obey their laws without a problem. Our society is just a mirror of theirs to certain extent.”

Who are the Monarchs and did you meet with them? “I met them once. I was sat at a distance to observed how they conduct daily duties. Yes, they wore crowns and royalty stuff. But, most the time I was accompanied by a designated chaperon.”

WHO IS KING OF THE ANNUNAKIS NOW....BESIDES THE COUNCIL AND THIS KING WILL OTHER E.T RACES GIVE THEIR OPINION?
“King Anu. I have no information regarding other aliens giving their opinion and counsel to the Anunnaki.”

I am a Viking woman with light blond and with silver blue eyes, does that mean I am related to them? Did you notice any symbols they use most often?
”Yes, that would be the case. I saw the symbol of DNA. The double helix. In Nibiru means Bio-Technology. But, most of symbols there have no meaning to us.”

My question, Adamu, can you point us towards some ancient text/teachings that verify all that you have said and seen? “The Sumerian talk deep and a wide about them and Nibiru. I believe, Enoch was taken to Nibiru and still living there. As well as Elijah.”

Are the people of the planet all "superior" spiritual beings or are they at the same stage as myself and most earth inhabitants? Is their planet a prison as Earth is?
“Believe it or not. They are too in this universal evolution.”

Does the average person know of earth? “Yes, they do. At one point they saw going to Earth. As we see going to Africa or the Himalayas.”

When they will return to earth? “They will return when their planet gets closer to us.”

The wicked beings that live on Nibiru would have torn you to shreds. “If you think the Anunnaki are reptilians. You have been fed the wrong information.”

Can you outline the whole theory?
”I'm sorry that wil take me a long time to do. But, the short version goes like this.
The Anunnaki came to Earth to mine gold. They co-created the human race to help mining the gold. That's why we share 99% or so DNA with primates. They are the titans and gods of antiquity. The last Anunnaki left Earth somewhere 500-600BC.”

How come they have'nt sent an ambassador?
”There is no need of ambassadors as they see us as their property.”

Are we in danger?
”There is a faction of Anunnaki which wants nothing to do with them. They see us as the rancher looks at his cattle. But, as I have said before they are a minority.
Mind you, in their years. They have been gone a short period of time. For us it has been a long time. So, their mentality hasn't changed a lot. I have the feeling that there will be even a short conflict among themselves, just like before. But, I think at the end we will be Ok. One of the reasons of taking me to Nibiru was to know more about us and what we think about them. That shows care. Don't you think so?”

You've probably studied Nibiru for some time now. Which websites or YouTube videos are accurate in the information they give about Nibiru? I know some are junk... which ones are best?
“Well, is not like Earth better than Nibiru. They came here mining gold to fix their atmosphere. Yes, the gold was taking to Nibiru after being processed on Mars. The gold was grinded to dust and then suspended in the atmosphere. (sounds familiar?)
This is the only reason why "we" think gold has such high value. What if instead of gold they had mined for copper or zinc..? That's why ancient civilizations gave gold a prominent place through history. And we still do, don't we?

They couldn't stay since Earth's revolutions are much faster than Nibiru's. Earth takes 365 days to go complete an orbit around the sun, a year. Nibiru's takes something like 3,600 years to complete an orbit. I said "something" cause when Nibiru passes Neptune and Jupiter there is a period of slowing down and speeding up along the trajectory.

So, imagine a day on Nibiru. When I first arrived on Nibiru it was very hard on me. Cause the day kept going and going. It was worse than jet lag. Fortunately, the Anunnaki are so advance that they used a device based on sound to regulate my biological clock. The same device was used again when departing Nibiru for Earth.
Also, they gave to drink something with the taste of metal to my digestive system

YouTube is so full of misinformation. Some people use Nibiru to profit as well.
Agencies and secret societies try very hard to discredit the whole concept of Nibiru. They fear losing control of the population. But, they also know Nibiru is coming.
Just think of this. Most of stars and constellations are located above or equatorial, to the North. That's because our position in space. Not much to the south. So, what's the reason for this [link to www.southpolestation.com] Cause Nibiru is coming right under us.”

It is believed that the Toltecs had a dualistic belief system. Quetzalcoatl's opposite was Tezcatlipoca, who, in one legend, sent Quetzalcoatl into exile. Alternatively, he left willingly on a raft of snakes, promising to return.
“Sorry to say but what you have just posted is a post Quetzalcoatl/Kukulkan saga.
Our above mentioned character is an Anunnaki. How do you think the Mayans knew about astronomy and mathematics thousnds of years ago? Once Quetzalcoatl the Anunnaki left the Mayan knowledge faded away...”

If you are still around, what do the Nibiruians eat? do they eat animals, strictly vegetarian or no need for food at all. what about bodily functions? and sex?
”They eat meat and vegetables too. They like very much "The Roast" = BBQ
We are essentially a copy of them. Yes, they go to the bathroom and love sex a lot.”

Are there different looking Nibiruians or are they all similar looking?
”Mostly, they look the same. I did not see much of a variation of colour skin. Hair mainly blonde, brunette and the ocassional jet black. But, much taller than us. Average for males of 12-15 feet and women 9-11 feet. Although, I saw few who were over 15 feet by a long stretch. Two eyes, one nose, two arms and two legs.”

What kind of clothing? Are they modest or not?
”The ruling class wears elaborated type of tunics and head ornaments. Common men wears a kilt made of cotton or leather. The Royal families are always dressed in purple and blue.”

Are they peaceful or have violent tendencies? are they cruel and heartless or kind and loving? Do they work? is money a factor on the planet or do they have a different system of exchange?
”Yes, they work. Some people, I say people cause that's what they are. Some tend the fields and cattle. In the city there are bakeries, meat shops,etc. Some sort of Police force as well. As for money, pretty much a system or barter.
and I believe for the most expensive items as personal transports and such they use gems. I know is hard to believe but, we are a copy of them. They drink beer and wine. Also, there are others drinks made form fruits which don't exist on Earth.”

HOW IS THE DIFFERENCE OF OPINION BETWEEN THE MAYORITY AND THE MINORITY BE RESOLVED ?
“They told me that when they were here on Earth millennia ago. War among themselves was their usual way. But, this time they will listen to their king and council.”

Why did the anunnaki left us before?
Why are they coming back?
What do we mean to them?
Do they want us to evolve, and be like them as well?

”1. They've finished their gold extracting mission
2. Basically, who is coming back is Quetzalcoatl aka Kukulkan, aka Thoth in Egypt. But, the rest will arrive later
3. For some, slaves. For others their creation
4. They are evolving too. We are in this together, at different pace”

“The Anunnaki are not reptilians. We, as human beings were bio-manufactured from an Earth hominoid and Anunnaki. If, the Anunnaki were reptilians you and I would be looking like a lizard. We are hybrids. Half Earthling, half Anunnaki. That's one of the reason they are coming back. That's why Quetzalcoatl - Kukulkan - Thoth = Ningishzida, son of Ea is coming back.”

I also wanted to ask if the stories in the Bible of the Nephilim are related to the Annunaki? And who are the 24 elders talked about in the Bible?
“The Nephilin were essencially the Anunnaki. Through time and manipulations we have been told the Nephilin weresome type of angels or celestial beings. If, they were angels, spirits. How comes they were able to have sex with the daughters of man? I try very hard to stay away form bible related stories. But, the coming of the Kingdom of God in the latter days is actually the return of Nibiru.”

I was wondering whether you were told about such fabled continents as Lemuria or Atlantis and if the Annunaki had anything to do with them?
”I have not much information about Lemuria and Atlantis. Although, they mentioned it has to do with Cain.”

Also, some of the Mayan descendants have prophesized a polar shift around the year 2012. Did the Annunaki tell you of any earth-shattering disasters about to befall us?
”Yes, there is going to be some Earth changes.”

On a personal level, how has your visit changed you spiritually? Do you find it hard to live your daily life knowing what you do? “Very much”

Is there anything you think we should be doing to prepare before our progenitors arrive?
“Just to take this information and wait for the day of they return.”

Post subject: Re: Journey to Nibiru and the return of the Anunnaki.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:19 am 
 WWW  Profile

Part II

Quote:
1) What is the approximate population on Nibiru?
”I believe between 10 and 15 million”

2) Does everyone live on the surface?
”Yes, although they have mines and underground facilities”

3) Is the planet following a natural orbit or is it "steerable" or controlled? “As far as I know. It's a "normal" orbit”

4) Did the Annunaki actually manipulate our DNA to create a slave mentality? “There were some DNA stands which were left out in purpose. I don't know to what extent they were critical to form a slave mentality.”

5) Did you receive any info regarding Pleiadian, Sirian, Reptilians or other races involved with our DNA?
”The Anunnaki are fully aware of other races throughout the Universe”

6) Are they able to move/travel/navigate interdimensionally?
”No, they are not. But, for sure they are working on it.”

7) What about transportation around Nibiru? What type of vehicles do they use? “They have enormous submarine-like ships. This ones can esay take thousands of people and machinery/equipment. Also, a variety of small and more personal craft which resemble delta shape airplanes. On the ground there are I believe anti-gravitacional "cars". They travel on the road or any terrain at certain distance from the ground, guided by scanners underneath the vehicle.”

8) Does their grain/meat and wine and beer taste similar to ours? What about ranges of spices and regional recipes?
”The taste of wine and beer were a little bit stronger for my taste. Yes, there are spices.”

9) Most buildings are pyramid shaped... any hint of Greek or Roman architecture with pillars and temple structures?
”Yes, but it is not well defined as here on earth. I noticed a lot of arches, inside and outside. Hmmmm, no wonder the Masonic arch has such importance...”

10) Do they use electrical power for daily tasks, and what about magnetics, optics, lasers etc.
”They have electricity but, it doesn't come by wires. Every house has a device were the electricity comes. I don't know how exactly works. Of course, lasers, electro-magnetics and other technologies such as power from water, water propulsion, etc”

11) What about their computer technology that you may be able to describe for us. “They computer are based on crystals. They have computers that may look like one of those hand held devices form UPS or FedEx. have you see them? They use this crystal tables ha;f the size of a credit card which they told me can store all the information in the Universe. “

12) Did you witness anything like a hospital or medical care for anyone other than yourself? “No, I did no see facilities like ours. There are some Anunnaki who I guess are trained on the medical field and they always carry with them this pouch with devices around. When I had this medical procedure I was taken to a different place but it wasn't like one of our hospitals. They are so far advance that medicine is like the cable guy for us.”

B

C
Crop circles - Adamu, if all this is true can't you decipher some of the crop circles? Have you done so? “I'm fully aware about the crop circles. But, they are done by other entities. I've not try to decipher them as many of they are self-explanatory.”

“There is going to be a very strange crop circle. No one will be able to interpret it.
Note, crop circles are not done by the Anunnaki. But, this particular crop message will be about the Anunnaki.”

But would like to know which crop circle or what date it is to be made...if U know?
“As I mentiones on the reply above. Right now, Earth is a mad house with alien activity.
Beings are working at all interdimensional levels. The beings doing the crop circles are fully aware of the return of the Anunnaki. So, the message I got was about a crop circle making allusion to this particular event. No specific date was given. But, we will recognize it once is done.”

What would be the point, if no one will be able to interpret it?
“Let me put it this way. This particular crop circle will not follow the "linguistics" of the rest. People will scratch their collective heads until they see the message in reality...
There is so much distractions going on as we speak. All of these non-events preclude the main event. It was expected.”

“Perhaps, this is the crop circle I mentioned before. It is hard for the crop circle experts to know its meaning. They said its about he moon. But, I doubt. Only one comment has been made about.” http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009 ... ments.html

D

E

F

G

H

I

J
Jehovah - Can you tell us more about who Jehovah really is?
“Jehovah is one of two brothers from Nibiru. Both of them are princes. At one time, they were here on earth. The short story goes that one of them "adopted" the "Jewish" people as his own. But, in reality Abraham was Sumerian in origin. The label "Jewish" came after.”

IS JEHOVA AND MARDUK THE SAME ENTITY ? “No. Jehovah is still alive.
Marduk died in Iraq.”

“Enlil + Lord of the Command + Lord of Host + Zeus + Jehovah = god

Enki + Father of all lies + Prince of the air + Poseidon + Belial + Devil + satan

We've been tricked for millennia...

I'm not 100% sure but, I have information which tells me that a different race of aliens took advantage of the Anunnaki mistaken god syndrome and concocted jesus, Allah and the rest of gods all around the world.

Divide and Conquer.....”

“Soon you will understand who the "god" of the bible is.”
And who is that?
“ENLIL”

K

L
Language – “A while ago an "alien" language was downloaded into my being. I did not understand what was going on. But, once in Nibiru. To my surprise I was able to communicate and to read their language. Now, the time is getting closer. So, I have to talk about.”

“Sorry, if I take long to reply. I constantly have to go back to fix the words. Since, this new language and knowledge was given to me. I have problems writing properly.”

So since you learned to speak and read their language, why not speak some for us?
“nugat fer!”

talk in niburian “There is no point in doing that. You wont understand anyways.”

M

N
NASA – “Recently, NASA released photos of the "landing site on the moon. They claim an object on the photo is the lander. Let me tell you that this object very well could be a structure left by the Anunnaki. Structures and buildings were erected by the Anunnaki on the moon, Mars and other space bodies around the solar system.
Actually, there is an underground base on Mars. Which the Anunnaki will use on their way back to Earth.”

Nibiru – “It is a beautiful planet. They have many cities. Small and big ones too. Most buildings are pyramid shaped type. But, what is really awesome is the sky. It has this rose wine tinge. Like when you poured in a big glass. Which turns almost pink at sunset.”

What sun, may I ask? “Mostly reflection on the golden particles. But, there is still light travelling in the universe. There are other "suns" out there....”

What are the inhabitants like? “They were friendly”
“Soon, everybody will see it coming. The planet with scars....” “The planet has many scars. They were caused by the planet colliding with other space bodies a long time ago.” “Some places are very similar to our planet. Mountains, valleys, rivers, etc.”

“Yes, it is a planet. The first time I saw it. It was from a distance. Just the way we see the moon from earth. Then entering its atmosphere was really amazing.”

So when will all Earthlings be able to see nibiru fully? “Just let me tell you that before the planet. You down here will see advancing ships circling earth. I can not give you a date. I'm not going to give a prognostic cause it is out my hands.”

How big are these advance ships coming? How will they communicate with us when they get here?
”They are really big. I saw them. They are much bigger than any aircraft carrier. There is nothing on Earth to compare with.”

What do our governments think they’re going to do about Nibiru? Fight them or something? What chances do they have?
”Chances are they will fire missiles at the Anunnaki. But, there is no chance of winning. They invented nuclear weapons thousand of years ago. Also, they have many other weapons such as gravitational, magnetic, plasma. etc.”

These "circling ships": Are they from Nibiru? What are the orbs that people are capturing in their cameras? Will they be picking-up a lot of earthings to take to their ships? Do the regular people in Nibiru know what is going on in their skies? What kind of protective gear were you given to sustain life outside our atmosphere?
”The ships are an advance team prior to Nibiru's arrival. I believe they left have left already for Earth. Orbs are different matter. People in Nibiru know what's going on all around the universe. No need of protective gear inside their ship.”

“One more thing regarding the circling spaceships. Once the Anunnaki arrive. They will park their ships at I guess satellite orbit altitude. The ships are so massive that it would appear as if they are going around the planet. But, in reality they are stationed above for a period of time. They are so huge that minor details on the structures will be visible and there wont be any chance of denial. Let me tell you that there is no rescue plan with those ships as some other groups claimed.”

Nibiru would be a frozen wasteland planet most of the time due to the distance from the sun. The population would live underground most of the time. The fact that the Annuki chose to stay on Nibiru instead of living on Earth is a strange concept in that entire theory. “Something was explained to me about this situation. The planet doesn't need the sun per se. The core of Nibiru is different somehow to ours. This "different" core provides the right temperature for its inhabitants. There is also a technological manipulation to make the planet liveable and productive. I also, tried to rationalized the whats and hows. Trust me, there is more of the laws of the universe that we don't know at all.”

What for them gold for atmosphere? “Yes, there are particles of gold suspended in their atmosphere. That's one of the reason for the rose wine colour sky.”

“Nibiru has golden valleys. Golden fields of some type of wheat. It is an amazing sight to contemplate.”

“This is really amazing. Deja Vu, Synchronicity, etc.. Two days ago a friend gave me a copy of the movie KNOWING with Nicolas Cage. Today, with not much to do. I decided to watch it. To my surprise. The ending scene includes an alien planet. (sorry about the spoiler) If, you have the chance to watch the movie, do it. You will see something that resembles pretty much the "golden fields" of Nibiru, I told you about.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXq7qFCK ... r_embedded
Scene @1:25 really brings back the memories of Nibiru”

“I will say that I was informed about a small group of Earthlings living in Nibiru.
But, I did no get access to them.”

WHERE THE HECK IS NIBIRU? “Scientists and no scientists are correct. Nibiru's orbit intersects our system at a different angle. It is coming right below us. I mean, the South Pole. That's why 99.9 of the population can not see it. The first nations to see it arrive will be Chile, Argentina, South Africa, lower states of Australia, New Zealand.
But, don't forget. The circling ships will be here first.”

I have reason to believe others from earth will be taken to live on Nibiru. Do you know anything about this? “Yes, there is that possibility as they told me so.”

Busted - the "other suns out there" would just be small points of light in a dark sky, just like we see them here on earth at night, no "sunset" there nor sunrise for that matter.
In other words, there would be perpetual night on Nibiru unless it would be in the vicinity of our sun. Or maybe they hang up some veeerrry strong lamps all around the planet?? This thread is just OP's creative imagination.
“You see, there are things that we do not understand or just don't comprehend. Since, we are looking form our perspective. There are universal laws that we are ignorant of.
A day on Nibiru equals many Earth years. Almost at the end of my experience. They told me their sunset was coming, that's when I noticed the change in the sky. How does it work. I really don't know.”

What keeps Nibiru on this strange orbit around the sun?
”I don't really know. That wasn't explained to me.”

Why doesn’t it just keep heading off to other parts of space? How big is Nibiru and how many people live on it?
”Nibiru is somehow the size of Jupiter, something in between. Believe it or not the population of Nibiru is less than a million. I don't know the exact number.”

How do you withstand the gravity on such a massive planet?
Well, I'm not a scientist, I don't pretend to be one. I mentioned on the first pages about the core of Nibiru. Which by the way is so much different than Earth's. If, you try to apply the universal laws that we know. You will fail, as there are so many things that we ignore. I don't know everything about Nibiru. First, they disclosed only what they think was relevant. Second, I spent quite some time trying to adapt to Nibiru's long daytime.”

Has nibiru moons and where is his location?
“Yes, Nibiru has moons. Right now, Nibiru is inbound coming from the south.
Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Chile , Argentina will be the first ones to spot it.”

What are the animals and plants like? Do they have recreational drugs aswell?
“There is a good variety of flora and fauna on Nibiru. I think, I've mentioned this before but, there are sheep and cows on Nibiru. The cows look very much like the Yak. The only difference is that these animals are huge. There are trees with strange fruits which resemble a papaya. And what I believe is their version of wheat. No, I did not see recreational drugs. What really flows there is wine and beer.”

“On Nibiru, I was informed by the Anunnaki. That what most of our technology and science is theirs. The only difference is that our process has been slower.
From mathematics, brewing and music. Is theirs. Once back on Earth, a deep search was in the priority list. Please, read the Book of Enoch
[link to www.sacred-texts.com] There are no angesl and there are no demons.....”

I want to know in 2010 will we be able 2 see nibiru here in florida and tell us what u think will happen in 2012?
“All I know is the Anunnaki will arrive before Nibiru. This could be months or few years ahead of Nibiru's first plain sight in the sky. Also, soon you'll get from the MSM that a past civilization on Mars has been confirmed. This is a hint the Anunnaki return is imminent and closer.”

Do you believe this will be before 2012? “Right on 2012. Do you know the Mayans are waiting for the "Men of Wisdom" to return..? The return of Quetzalcoatl!
Did I mention that Quetzalcoatl is the same builder of the great pyramid and many other structures around the world?”

R
Religion - And could you tell us more about what Religion has done to us?
“At the beginning, the Anunnaki "invented" the religious apparatus in order to keep the population under control. Actually, religion and government (royalty) were set up at the same time. That way the nations under the different Anunnaki territories would listen to "the gods" without a problem. Once the last Anunnaki left, people carried on with religion. But, only a ruling minority knew who "the gods are". So, their concerns is the effect of this millennia farce about "god". Many people will refuse to believe their eyes whem they return.”

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Have you read the Camelot Interview with James? According to that the timeline has been shifted or changed and there will be no return of Anu do you suppose that includes the rest of the gang too? :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:43 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Have you read the Camelot Interview with James? According to that the timeline has been shifted or changed and there will be no return of Anu do you suppose that includes the rest of the gang too? :D

Yes, I have, but sorry Shayalana, I can`t say either way whether there will be no return of Anu. Perhaps we`ll just keep bumbling along into the 21st Century with not much happening. :?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:58 pm 
Posting Freak

I guess that depends on what you believe. When was the last time you checked your beliefs and questioned them rigorously? :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Yes, I have been following this at GLP... you've condensed it nicely. So if extremely tall ETs arrive, they will certainly be easy to spot ... :shock:

Seems like it is going according to the ACIO's schedule... scout ships first, infiltration of the four seats of power and a brief take over... until we all "disappear" , planet and all. The fact that they need ships to travel means that without some type of "adjustment" they can't stay and if they do, they can't leave, according to James. This Adamu says they all left... but then again, they are on their way here....?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:34 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
I guess that depends on what you believe. When was the last time you checked your beliefs and questioned them rigorously? :wink:

If you peered into my mind you`d see opposing forces at work. One which thinks billions of years of life have produced an amazing experience for me, therefore I should be content. And then there is the side which imagines an even greater reality. When those two collide, magic happens. :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:35 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
So if extremely tall ETs arrive, they will certainly be easy to spot ... :shock:

No mistaking the Nephilim. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Among the interdimensional planes of existence, where entities or beings exist as individual expressions of First Source, there are races of beings that exist in different vibrational densities. There are numerous different races and just as in Nature, there is a natural selection process that determines which species will attain a dominant position among the various races. The Anunnaki are the race of beings that rose to prominence within the interdimensional planes and it was their king, Anu, who foresaw the process that would catapult himself into Godhood. This story is told a hundred different ways in various mythologies, but Anu is worshipped as God upon this planet by those who are sincere, and yet unaware of the origin of the God concept. PCI

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:35 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thanks for pointing this out, tiaka.
Even if it's a fictional account, and it is in my opinion, I think people touch on things that have some relevance when spinning yarns.
He's obviously done his homework on the Nibirubians.

Drunvalo Melchizedek was on the radio show Coast to Coast the night before last and reiterated his view of the prophecy of the return of our biological "mother" aspect the Elohim. Saying again he believes that largish humanoids from a planet orbiting Sirius A (as apposed to those orbiting Sirius B or C) are predicted to be the ones to make "first contact" and are our "father" in bioengineering earthlings. According to many indigenous elders around the globe this is the Prophecy.
Link to Drunvalo's interview youtube playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=F0872376036CC4D5

By the way I redownloaded Emit's music I had lost when windows crashed, I think I noticed your video had included one of his MP3's.
Thanks again tiaka,
PEACE!
Rick "on the lookout for the gigantic saucermen" Jones

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:11 am 
Posting Freak

whoa Rick.... that was such a blast of energetic thought, from Drunvalo that I feel like I just finished a course in enlightenment 101 Thank you so much for sharing that interview... his last one was great, but this one was so much more...and so very very linked to the Wingmakers

these are the things I hang around here just waiting for... as "inspired" as I feel, I can't be everywhere and what is contributed here in this forum is IMO the cream of the crop.... this is the true essence of sharing... and how we grow.

I was especial impressed with how he tied in, or related everything he was talking about with "scientific fact" that is being validated... first through inspiration and then research leads to the discovery materialized... absolutely fantastic... we are reverse engineering our consciousness :D

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 am 
 WWW  Profile

Rick wrote:
By the way I redownloaded Emit's music I had lost when windows crashed, I think I noticed your video had included one of his MP3's.
Thanks again tiaka,
PEACE!
Rick "on the lookout for the gigantic saucermen" Jones

I like tall stories myself. :wink:

Yes, I did include a piece of Emit music in the video. It seems to go well with the words of Adamu and Sitchin.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 pm 
 YIM  Profile

starduster wrote:
I was especial impressed with how he tied in, or related everything he was talking about with "scientific fact" that is being validated... first through inspiration and then research leads to the discovery materialized... absolutely fantastic... we are reverse engineering our consciousness :D

Yeah it goes both ways. I had to chuckle when I read that bit you wrote. Consciousness discovers itself and the left brain validates a lot of these old shamanic revelations.
The next night was "open lines" call ins on Coast and a lot of people mentioned it, so hopefully they will have him back on sometime soon.
There's a fairly recent interview available here as well:
http://www.justenergyradio.com/archive-pages/dmelchizedek.htm
It's worth a listen. It used to up up on youtube but Dr. Rita had that guy's youtube account suspended for copyright infringement.

tiaka9 wrote:
I like tall stories myself. :wink:

Yes, I did include a piece of Emit music in the video. It seems to go well with the words of Adamu and Sitchin.

So do I actually. So it interesting what people come up with when they do.
The capacity of consciousness to glean some truth is amazing.
The music as always is very good. I can't wait to listen to Emit's stuff again after not having my copies for so long.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:10 am 
Posting Freak

ja, I remember when DM first came out... he was one of those Cali gurus and I though he was so arrogant, but then when he stopped charging for his website, I was impressed to take another look... I had gotten most of his info via other means and it was obvious his sacred geometry had something to it, as well as the theory about the "spots" on planets all being in the same place...I think he turned me on to cymatics too... Now, after twenty years or so, he has actually turned out AOK... and has a lot to share... and no skeletons in the closet ?? Anyway I respect him and his work now... course, I've done a lot of growing up too :wink:

back to the topic, Proj Camelot just posted a "future talk" interview where they gingerly discuss the Annunaki they have met... I posted the link in the PC topic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:25 am 
 YIM  Profile

Yeah I just finished watching that PC future talk.
They talk around it, don't they?
Kerry never explains her "interactions" and it leads me to believe it's like channeled or telepathic or something.
So, hey, I have interactions too.
I'm not so keen on those future talks, I'm trying to be in a now talk mode now.
On topic mode.....
I have a little bit of a different perspective on the Anunnaki myself that comes from Shamballa MDH.
It's not actually outside my ability to believe that lots of folks are interacting with ET, but the Anunnaki in particular it would seem to me the tiny slaves might not be of much value to them besides a handful of controllers on this planet who serve them.
This is my opinion, but a lot of people put a high sheen new age gloss on everything and it may be hard for them to be open to the idea.
In the interest of intergalactic diplomacy I will not disclose my real reactionary feelings on the subject at the moment fr it is bound to shift and transmute.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:37 am 
Posting Freak

yes...I think I remember where Kerry talked about an ET experience that she had as a kid that really frightened her... and that is prob the extent of her dealings with the Annunaki, I feel the same way you do about - why would they bother with the monkeys especially when we have nothing that would impress them... That guy Michael Lee, seems to think that having Annunaki blood makes you special...but we all have Annunaki DNA ... thanks to the surgate mothers that birthed us (or so the mythology goes)... now Pete Peterson says that 15% of the population (in all races) have some "special" gene, that keeps them from being mind controlled... I wonder if it has anything to do with that RH testing they did in the 60's to see who had monkey blood and who didn't... interesting to note that 16% of the population (of European descent) is RH-neg

I kinda like the thought of using both our brains (L and R) like the dolphins do... never really sleeping.

I am anxious to hear what the Mayan's finally have to say, that is positive, I have had about all the fear mongering I can stand... I wonder how many will drink the kool-aide after the 2012 movie comes out, before the Mayan's "speak out" :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:00 am 
 YIM  Profile

Well, here's the website I think for the film Drunvalo was talking about:
http://www.shiftingages.com/
And the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWhgN3-7aYI

He has mentioned in the past that there will be a book or series of books when the Maya have completed the gathering of their knowledge.

Pete Peterson is making a lot of assumptions and it seems like it would have been simple enough to show his equipment and how it worked.
I don't know about that guy. At the end of the interview when they were saying it was the most important interview they had done I was like, "yeah right!"
He had some interesting things to say I guess.
But why listen to a guy ordered to move and 1 out of five subjects he refuses to discuss.
Anyway, from the Sumerian records it shows a little insight on how the Anunnaki see us little guys with monkey blood as you put it.
What concern a few of them might have for us is probably about as much as humans have for a "lesser" species and one they had a hand in creating as well.
You got a worker revolt on your hands during a planetary crisis, so you get the local monkeys to do it, give a few of them a system of cuniform and plumbing and ditch the waterplanet never to be seen again for thousands of years.
Why would these guys care if Kerry has % of their DNA and want to interact?
If anything I could see a few controllers having some access that is limited and infrequent at best.
But, I could be wrong, who knows?

The 2012 movie you say, do you mean the Hollywood one that looks a lot like disaster-horrorPorn ?
I had the chance to see that awful director once at a convention and I really wish I had asked him at least one question, not that he would have said anything. He's the same guy who made the original Stargate movie and also gave us The Day After Tomorrow and 10,ooo B.C.
I don't think people will think of it as anything more than entertainment and continue to hold on to their current belief structures.
A few people might be nervous I guess, but hey, it's just a movie, right? When the popcorn digests you can forget all about it.

The Mayan movie might not be what we are expecting at all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:31 am 
Posting Freak

you know, everyone I talked to about Pete's interview, said basically the same thing you did... and we waited weeks for "approval" ...jeeeze... What I am thinking is that their private conversations must have gotten them high... not often does David Wilcox go slumming with K and P...now that he is all established as Edgar...snicker... and it was pretty obvious that Pete thought less of him and was more interested in chumming around with the ABC boyz in the PC faternity... I don't know how you feel about these "whistleblowers" but they are a little distasteful to me... after 20 years of working in Dr Moreau's lab, they all of a sudden want to "come clean" ... death bed repentance (oops did I say that outloud)

I found Alfred Weber the most interesting of all these characters.

It's kinda hokey to me when my dad had the same rank(s) and clearances as Bob Dean, and work for the Army Chiefs of Staff during the same period ... and he flat refuses to break his "oath" not for love or money... and how they all feel (to me) like they are still a tad "controlled" too, snickering like school kids about their secrets. No doubt they are all 32 degree Masons too...

must be my Annunaki DNA that gives me the arrogance not to want to associate with them either ... funny that Dr N didn't mention them by name as being part of the Labyrinth group either...I don't picture them as being the negotiating type ... or even the slightest bit "maternal" ... I don't imagine humans make very good pets.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 3:26 am 
 YIM  Profile

I feel like we're derailing the topic at hand slightly I must apologize to Tiaka.
I used to chat frequently with whistleblower Al Bielek and I did always sort of feel like that.
Except Al was always full of pissandvinagar and really hated the so called secret government.
But yeah, you work with vows of secrecy in the underground lab of doom and one day come out and say look at all the lovely secrets I have.
At least Al was as upfront as he could be and as much as he remembered about stuff being basically brainwashed constantly throughout his careers.
You ever get the feeling that some kind of mind control was enforced on the PC stable too?
I get a little paranoid when I discuss this stuff, but from Al i got a really good view of how pervasive that stuff is with super secret science.
But what did Pete Peterson say we ain;t already heard before?
"I got friends who say it's all doom and gloom ahead, kids."
I would much rather have a vid of David Wilcock just rapping with PC then this I can't talk about that stuff.
I don't agree with David Wilcock's opinions and suppositions but hey he's a nice guy and he's really trying despite his sense of self ego love.
Not that loving yourself is bad, I love me. It's that sense of elevation above the soiled masses just behind the eyes.
But I don't mean to sound judgmental about the dude, I do love the guy and he brings a lot to the table and some of his research is priceless and wise and all that.

Yeah, who knows if they are 32 degree Masons or whatever, certainly they have entered into a vow of secrecy much like those in a more priestly capacity of the past.
What would be worse is a guy like Pete Peterson paid good money to lead PC down a road of disinfo and taunting them with more information as some future date that never manifests. I just don't trust secret types still in the system enough to be told where to go, this just means his paychecks still come from black money. But even that would be interesting because what slips out between discussions.
You really have to watch these guys and I consider most of them merely gatekeepers.

I always got the feeling "Dr. N" was more talking about the humanoid beings from the planet orbiting Sirius A who are tall, they just aren't quite as tall as the guys from Planet X. This is apposed to the beings who are from the planet orbiting Sirius B, so don't get confused because they are quite different.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:30 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, so right about staying on topic... Tiaka is kinda like Johnny Apple seed, he drops these seeds and we eat the apples :)

I ran across this, the conversations of Annunaki, start at about 19 minutes, with a Biblical history of the Nefilim... I am listing now, so I will get back with you after I listen... right now, I am slightly turned off by the notion that these are "fallen angels" ... even after his "thirty years of research" it seems a bit limited by religion.

http://www.ebnlive.net/edgetube/play/UK ... _Marzullie

don't bother with this line...the guy is very limited by his bible background

Last edited by starduster on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Rick wrote:
I feel like we're derailing the topic at hand slightly I must apologize to Tiaka.

Not at all, I`m enjoying the exchange between you guys. :D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:26 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thanks Tiaka.
I just didn't want to stray too much from the original discussion.
In my opinion The Bible obviously has been modified over the years. No offense to any Christians or others who might come across this post, I know faith and belief are very real to you and I do not discount it.
Over the last few years a lot of people have pointed to earlier religions such as what we now know of as the Osiris resurrection of Egypt, a myth that is probably from Atlantis, as predecessor. People draw comparisons to Sumerian texts and the model of creation and so on. I do not however think that these myths, legends and stories of histories now long ago were the template for a new religion canonized in the pages of the Talmud.
Just because stories have some parallels does not mean that the two are related directly and that one that seems to come from later is merely mixing it's own culture into a new myth.
A lot of words are the same and seem to be talking about the same thing. What has become known to be interpreted as Fallen Angels and Giants have the same or similar words in the languages of Sumer and Hebrew.
A lot of modern interpretation and translation has been done, but I'm not going to get into all that too much.
In my opinion the reason why the story of the person I call the Christed one and Osiris is because it is the same ascension metaphor. I'm not sayin' you gotta get hoisted up to two planks of wood or chopped to bits to be ascended.
I am saying that part of the mission of these beings was a sort of energy that needed to be inserted into the grids and remembered in our DNA. Without certain energies and ideas that people needed to live we would not have evolved and might have even actually been destroyed.
The biblical interpretation that Giant Angels came out of the ethers and procreated with the daughters of man seems a twisting of some facts to me. My understanding and experience with Angels is that they could not fall. This was the fall of consciousness of mankind during the last major pole shift during the fall of Atlantis and this idea imposed on the Elohim somehow.
A very relevant idea too is that we do not need a book and priest to be our surrogate to Source. We can have a direct connection to Source without the Glamour finery of a house of worship or a knowing guru-priest type hierarchy to dispense the grace of a great white God with a beard.
It seems to me information about these beings the Anunnaki is found in the Sumerian records and the biblical accounts seem to be a twisting of several facts.
But the only information about the Sumerian records has to come from a single person's interpretation because only around 200 people on the planet are able to translate these texts. To me, this is not enough.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:45 am 
 WWW  Profile

Rick and Starduster, do you think we will experience the answers to our questions in this lifetime?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:16 am 
Posting Freak

good question Tiaka, I used to believe that was one of the advantages there was to "going to heaven" because there, at last, we would have access to All that "really" IS... 8) but now that it has been revealed that "as below, so above" (and visea versa) and that our consciousness doesn't change much, it becomes even more of our own responsibility to seek out the truth.

I quit reading most Fiction right after High School, I believed that the mind only had so much "memory" and I didn't want to fill it with garbage... tee hee. Now I have come to believe that most of what is called "non-fiction" is just more personal BS that carries weight because of the person believing it's status ... ha ha. Our past has been so "tainted" and rewritten by the ego that I doubt it has much value at all. Those who limit their understanding to ONE single book, have a very narrow view of life IMO.

Zeitgeist must have really rocked the boat for a huge number of people who found out that all the "messiahs" through out history all had the same "virgin" birth etc etc etc ... and it may be that virgins were used as the surrogate wombs in which humanity incubated ... or that up until now that was the only way to "produce" an individual who was capable of "Christ Consciousness" ...

to me, consciousness is KNOWing ALL that IS... not just believing based upon my faith (in others)... and having access to those experiences that gave us knowledge, is what I understand, is "the gift" that the transformation offers...by seeking "the kingdom of God" withIN ourselves as the indigenous people suggest, opens up the portal to "truth" (memories) and that it is hinted, the WMs "unblocked" - seems to be the logical - next step in a direction that will satisfy our thirst for a personal KNOWlege, that who we ARE really KNOWs IT ALL :D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:48 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Those who limit their understanding to ONE single book, have a very narrow view of life IMO.

I wholeheartedly agree with you and that goes for websites too, such as http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html I spent a lot of time and energy believing in that.

I`ve always thought how boring life would be if there were only clones of myself walking around. I`m glad for the diversity! :D