WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cliff High
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:52 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
did you read this? http://www.fifthorderhouse.com/

fifth order house

fifth: constituting the number five in a sequence; 5th

order: an arrangement or disposition of people or things in relation to each other in accordance with a particular sequence, pattern, or method.

house: a commercial establishment; business firm

detail:

While we live on a planet where the first, second, third, and fourth order life is dominated by the fifth order beings, ourselves, it must be noted that our bodies/minds/ki may be fifth order, our [organizations] are distinctly [fourth order] in their operation. The [mass process/mass consumption/mass production] systems that characterized the past age of humans are distinctly 'fourth order' in principles and operations. It is a true statement that most of the additional (beyond expected/normal) suffering at the individual human level through this decade (2010-2020) resulted from the transition contention between fourth and fifth order thinking. That [fourth order concepts] had to fail as an operational modus for the human species was imposed by universe, nonetheless, additional suffering was generated by those humans addicted to, or limited by, fourth order thinking who futilely attempted to restrain universe in its progression to the [fifth state of being].

method:

Previously, predictions about the future using HPH proprietary technology has been released to a self-selected group of readers who frequent the www.halfpasthuman.com and www.urbansurvival.com web sites. The work has been widely imitated. However, because the arriving portion of 2012 - the transition to fifth order life - is causing a flood of high immediacy values, so the project is necessarily transitioning to audio delivery in order to remain harmonious with the time acceleration felt everywhere. The release is in .mp3 audio format by our fifth order house. 50% of funds will be donated to charity, the current IRS limit. We favor raising this limit, an artifact of 4th order [limited] thinking.

current report:

release date: jan 11 2012 | format .mp3 | duration 14 min 50 sec. US$ 3.00 free

Right click and save .mps3 on your hard drive

a clif and george 5oh

the terms "5th order house" "50h"and "fifth order house" are © 2012 c. high & g. ure

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:11 pm 
Posting Freak

clif, posted this vid on his website, thought I would share it ... I am always shocked, no matter how many times I see it, when surfing the web, to read someone's post that says "nuke em" ... I always try to convince myself, that it is either some kid, acting like a mad dog on a chain, or there actually IS a percentage of our population that are that shallow and self-centered - we know the Military complex has their own reasons for wanting to use all the weapons they have stock-piled ... but they aren't the ones issuing orders to drop bombs or use DU weapontry ... sigh

http://vimeo.com/34992640

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:56 pm 
Posting Freak

CLIF HIGH/WEBBOTS EXCERPTS MARCH 2 ,ITS ALL OVER!!
This [sense of shock] is so [vital/alive] that it will be [personally affective] of nearly all
humans/life on earth. In the descriptors of the [complexity shock], we have repeated sets
that provide some sets going to the broader response patterns of the humans who endure
the [complexity shock]. These patterns include the frequently forecast [drooling humans]
who are [struck dumb] by the [process (of) living through the complexification wave
crest]. Additional descriptors include other [responses], including [SOC's (self
organizing collectives], and what we are calling [shockwave riders]. These sets refer to
what must be considered as a [new (in the 21st century) human]. These [shockwave
riders] present a [new psychology], and even a [new physiology] that will be part of the
forecast [new definition (of being human)]. In some cases the [shockwave rider ] will
[present] as an [idiot-savant], while in others the presentation will be [specifically
focused (within an otherwise 'normal' human)], and in yet others, something of a
[synergistic emergence] appeared.
All of these (and others not discussed) responses to the [complexity shock] are those that
proved enduring enough to make it into the longer term value sets, though we note that
this did not indicate effectiveness.
In the organization of reality, many orders of life (in the taxonometric sense) here on
terra are what can be called 'fourth order'1. A key characteristic of 'fourth order life' is
that there is little to no outward differentiation of individuals. Think insects...basically,
within their sub-order divisions, all insects of a type look alike. In contrast, third order
life is where there is no individuation amongst individuals (think amoebas). In fifth
order life, there is differentiation between individuals. Think humans where the
exception is any form of physically identical characteristics, and even then, as with
'identical twins', there is differentiation mentally.
While we live on a planet where the first, second, third, and fourth order life is
dominated by the fifth order beings, ourselves, it must be noted that our bodies/minds/ki
may be fifth order, our [organizations] are distinctly [fourth order] in their operation.
The [mass process/mass consumption/mass production] systems that characterized the
past age of humans are distinctly 'fourth order' in principles and operations. It is a true
statement that most of the additional (beyond expected/normal) suffering at the
individual human level through this decade (2010-2020) resulted from the transition
contention between fourth and fifth order thinking. That [fourth order concepts] had to
fail as an operational modus for the human species was imposed by universe,
1 Note that the Mayan long count calendar records the movement from the 'fourth sun' to the 'fifth sun', coincidentally.

The cessation of the building tension language in March 2012 was/is correlated with the
degradation of the [global currency systems] as well as providing the [three 'spikes'] that
[puncture] the [balloon of planetary derivatives] in a [massive catastrophe (financially)]
in or around the June solstice of that year, 2012. The [2012 derivatives destruction]
produced nearly [destroying deflation] on a level and scope that had never before been
seen on earth (we think).
The [deflation explosion of 2012] rocked the world. In a sense, given that the actual
initiation of the process began in March, the [derivatives destroying (damaged
documents) debacle] of [late spring/ early summer 2012] should have surprised no one,
yet, given all the ruckus globally, apparently many humans were caught unaware.

That the planet [shed] over [90/ninety percent] of the [notional 'wealth'] in such a short demonstrations] planet wide in 2012. Of course, losing the first 90 percent made it only
slightly easier to lose 90 percent of the remaining 10 percent over the next few months.
Yet at the same time, real 'wealth' in the form of calories of stored food, energy, the
knowledge/skills to grow more, produce more, sky rocketed in value.
This was the greatest wealth transfer in history. (DINAR RV?-ed.) The quadrillions of paper debt dissolved
into constituent fibers releasing the bonds that have held down humanity these last
thousand years and a newly reborn species emerged from the cotton cocoon of paper
currency debt.

http://www.halfpasthuman.com

Future Recent History 2020 by clif high
copyright 2012 and beyond
Future Recent History 2020
Copyright 2012 by clif high
Published in electronic format on January 29, 2012. All

Last edited by starduster on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

And so the old dinosaur mentality is replaced by a system more conducive to life in general and human beings most natural state of cooperation. For those fluid , flexible, and adaptable enough to adjust that is.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

shockwave riders - riders on the wings of light

clif sounds more like a Wingmaker every day :lol:

I didn't know where to post it, seemed to fit in with the discussion we were having with yhg about the 23rd chromozone ... and blam, here comes clif with our "unconscious" predictions 8)

I bought the Future Recent History ... from which this was taken, I found it posted in glp for shock value (snicker) and the thought of which (- looking from the future) was very inviting to me, seeing how fast time is moving now, and considering how quickly the last eight have gone... I was interested to see where our collective psychic abilities were leading... never hurts to know what's coming

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:31 am 
Posting Freak

Your last 26 days of life...

On March 2, 2012, the zionists (isreali mossad and cia agents) who are the stooges of the central banksters, will attack an American naval ship (as they did with the USS Liberty).

They will try to sink this ship with a huge loss of life of American sailors.

They will pretend to be Iranians to make you mad at Iran.

They intend to provoke officialdom in the US and Russia and China into killing us all.

Much of officialdom (masons, illuminati, agents of rome (opus dei et al), zionists) are in on this false flag attack, and their fervent hope for WAR to end your life, and the lives of over ONE BILLION other humans (your relatives on this planet).

So much of humanity on this planet has been made crazy by the rothchilds/rockefellers and all the priests/potentates and other assholes who put themselves on top of us all by lying and cheating and murder.

They plan on yet another fucking great war to kill off as many of us as they can.

If they succeed, and the war is created;

no more taxes will i pay ever to anyone.

no more of their laws will i obey.

if i survive the smoking, nuclear wasteland that will be the west coast of the USofA and most of earth, and there are any of the former central banksters and their masters alive, i will swear the remnant of my life to bringing them to justice. And i know what that means, even if the psychopathic pedofilic fucktards do not.

My message to them...all of officialdom is simple....you know fear. You live on the fear of others. Now it is your turn.

Fear us now.

We know you now.

Your names are recorded.

Your lives are in our hands.

Killing billions of us only convinces the rest that we have nothing left to lose.

You taught us to fear you.

Now the fear is gone, only hate remains.

Fear us now.

Or we come for you later.

posted February 6, 2012 by clif high

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

I love mass meditation for peace and how it has proven over and over and over again that when done in such groups for the benefit of all it does benefit all and actually stops violence. Cliff and starduster violence begets violence. Be careful where you put your attention primarily it works like a magnet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:37 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxYOOnFS ... re=related

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Iran Is Not Our Enemy

http://vimeo.com/34992640

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

solioonensius and our poor brains...

This refers to Gurdjieff's concept of solioonensius in which the energies from the sun become 'extra ordinary' in both strength and type thus causing changes within those humans who are 'third minded', or 'doing the work'. However, during this time, these same solar energies were noted to cause the 'two minded human', also known as 'sheeple', to feel

'...the time of planetary tension which energizes the earth so people strive for freedom - then turn that striving for freedom into war or the equivalent of war, into destruction. It is, according to Gurdjieff's own theory, a time when certain new directions can be implanted into general culture.'

Note now that my thinking is that the planetary discontinuity indicated by our data as starting in March with the release language is the same as the rising of the solioonensius, which is basically happening now as it must creep up on us rather than erupt out, much like sunrise.

It is also my thinking that the entrenched elite agree with Gurdjieff's assessment that 'new directions' can be implanted. Further i think their new directions are the same old [Censored] from the same old bosses only more of it piled higher and deeper. Thus my thinking to forestall their attempts to take advantage of the karios of this time to flip us into the war rut of these past centuries by pointing out that they have secret plans to do just that, start yet another war. NOT because i think that they will do it, but to prevent them from even trying. If several thousand people had gathered down at the World Trade Center Building complex on September 10th, and when asked WFT?, had replied, "we are here waiting for the false flag attack due tomorrow morning". Would the September 11 attacks have happened? So i point out, 'hey, them bastards are planning to sink one of our ships and blame it on the iranians!'.

Note that i am not alone in saying such things, but what i can bring to the discussion is a finer perception of the timing that the entrenched elites seek. Then, perhaps, we can all band together, point fingers, and spoil their plans.

To do this though, we have to be as grounded as possible.

So, a couple of things. Look to the sun...lots of radiations are being flung down upon us humans now. You are being affected by the solioonensius now. Everyone around you is also being affected. This is why everyone is seemingly very 'touchy' or stretched a bit too tight emotionally.

Time to chill out, do body work (uses up some of the energies), or extra heaps of meditation with your pie... the point being to NOT add to the pressures, either internal or external. The goal is to find non destructive ways to eat up the energy you are absorbing at this time.

Universe is going to be raining a lot of solioonensius down upon our poor brains for a while....time to remember we are being affected by processes larger than ourselves....the feelings are real, just implanted so to speak, by the energies passing though us.

Thus, as with the afterimage of the hooka smoking catapillar, these feelings of frustration will fade in time....IF we achieve the freedom at the core of the striving. If not, well....frustration can be redirected as rage.....thus the warning against elites and their false flag attacks....as they (entrenched elites) also can taste the flavors of the time, and are desperate to direct them toward their own recipes for your destruction.

We can think of something better to do with these energies i am sure.

As a personal note, the attacks on Jeff Rense are unjustified, and an examination of the 'articles' in which Jeff is vilified shows language that is intended ONLY to characterize, and not to provide facts. Read these attack pieces with analytical mind and the intent to smear character leaps up from the screen.

posted February 18, 2012 by clif high

http://halfpasthuman.com/poorbrain.html

(Interesting about Rense, Cliff isn't the first to expereince this from him, Bill Ryan from Project Avalon and Kerry Cassidy have had a similar experience.)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:58 pm 
Posting Freak

"remember waaay back when, in the Shape and even the older ALTA reports...we noted it would start with the irish...being quintessentially irish....a minor hit, but one we were awaiting with some

.shire reeve sheeit = epic fail (or dang that man can argue!)"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpUjl4Lv ... e=youtu.be

:lol:

http://halfpasthuman.com/index.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:32 am 
Posting Freak

right action....week zero: planetary
Hoʻoponopono
target = jamie diamon, the poor twisted human so suffering that he has to act out as a global economic scourge.

asymetric tools for planetary adjustment

This is 2012, in case it escaped your notice. This is the year of adjustment, for us humans, both interspecies and intraspecies.

February 29th is upon us. For those heart warriors out there, i offer a target for a planetary Hoʻoponopono, that in the person of jamie dimon, one of the economic terrorists currently scouring the last tasty morsels up from the planetary economy. This individual is repeatedly referenced on Max Keiser's reports as being a top devestator among the other psychopaths at the peak of the 'power pyramid'.

So my thought is to demonstrate what results can be obtained from real power. You there...in the back, that's right, you 100,000 strong heart warriors...need you to Hoʻoponopono jamie dimon's ass today, and every day, until he his healed.

Note that while we do this primarily for the planet, and for the poor suffering fat faced bastard jamie dimon, mostly i want to do this for max keiser...just so he can get a little moment's peace.

So if you could do that, those who are strong...no joke, this is one twisted mo'fo who will require a whole lot of healing.....it will seriously take it out of you to assist in bringing jamie back to humanity. That is why i suggest that one hundred thousand of us share the load....after all, Max has been carrying it alone all this time, and as we know, Max has other work waiting.

All right then, all together now....a one, a two, a three.... Hoʻoponopono jamie's ass today....

thanks. He really really needs it.

posted February 28, 2012 by clif high

http://halfpasthuman.com/rightaction.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:47 am 
Posting Freak

I'm not real sure that I know how to Hoʻoponopono someone ... but I will give it my best shot for Max (and clif) 8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:55 pm 
Posting Freak

power transparency...."can't beat'm, well, maybe better join 'em"

if i were greek (will i be soon enough when the banksters come for me?), i think i might just say to hell with the rioting and protesting. It never has made much real difference.

And voting is a waste of time. The whole system is rigged. Like Sean's old irish grandma used to say "sonny, if voting made any real difference, the politicians would have outlawed it long ago"...

...so what is an enterprising human, bent on participating in the current planetary adjustment to do?

Well, a good gnawing on the subject drags out a few tasty ideas from the morsels provided by universe.

Asymmetry is the answer. Can't beat'em? Then grind the bastards down with the resources that are available.

Have a few million unemployed friends/cousins? Well, perfect time to 'flood the system'. Gather up a few tens of thousands of your closest friends and ALL seek to join the nearest masonic lodge. Then also join every other illuminati and entrenched elite organization that can be found. Can't join? Well, still worth having a few thousand people a day personally show up and ask to participate in the (used to be) secret society. Point made?

Then also take the 'flood' up the next level. Gather up those same tens of thousands of friends and start flash mobs that do nothing but go 'join' things...like credit cards....go to the bankster oppressors and everyone politely stand in line all dang day and have a good time waiting to get the literature and forms necessary to open an account. Oh, and when asked, merely respond, "well, i figured i'd be better off joining the evil oppressors, than being the oppressed'....

note that this is a form of shunning where one politely points out to the mnions that they are what they are ''merely low hanging fruit on the minion tree".....some will wake up under the peer pressure.

Make a party of of your flood, take pies! show the minions of the enemy what they are missing....after all no need to be grim when confronting the entrenched elite who wish to kill or enslave us all. That they have this strange dark mindset is their problem, not ours. In fact, universe likely will favor a gentle persistence, and relaxed manner to this global revolution. After all, we win....only a matter of time and how much human life we can preserve and nurture in the process. Yes?

There are many other forms of non violent variants though basically the idea is to wear the bastards down pointing out to them that we are watching ALL their control points..using those resources available to us...

such as millions of unemployed humans just itching to do something useful for our collective planetary adjustment.....not to say that 'group banker viewing' (better word than 'stalking') wont be the next flash mob sport...

Get a few bright ideas and pass them around.

Happy flooding season!

And remember, no need to be violent or rough. If it is not fun, it is not really a surprise, and surprise is your most effective tool...do not ignore it.

NOTHING, absolutely NOTHING scares an entrenched elite more than a quietly determined group of humans who will not be moved.

posted February 24, 2012 by clif high

http://halfpasthuman.com/asym.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:57 pm 
Posting Freak

right action....week zero: act one: have friends in Greece? check on them....

Just spoke with an ex-pat brit now living in southern Greece. Things are not going well for anyone there. Local boat builders have had no income for over four months, and as may be expected, the tourism 'industry' is basically shut down; again, no income for months. Even worse are the expectations for the 'summer season'.

My friend notes the local tourist booking offices have signs offering a 'gas' discount on 'apartments with action (riot) views'. Gallows humor to be sure.

As it stands, there is no relief for the Greek people. They will be fighting for a long time and the outcome, while certain, will be particulary hard won.

If you can help the greek people, now is a really good time. Hard times in a hard winter getting harsher by the day. Given the nasty rotten evil bastards (aka central banksters) own every dang thing, you may wish to be really creative in assisting the greeks around officialdom.

My thinking is dojo to dojo. My friend says his 'mee-koos' dojo is already feeding 100 people a week. But the need is everywhere, so it should not be hard to find outlets for your generosity. There is this thing called 'facebook'...that can provide the contacts. Watch out for scammers, but mostly in my experience, humans are trust worthy critters.

Its a war out there, here, and everywhere. The entrenched elite and governments across the planet are scared shitless. The dirty rotten bastards can be expected to try anything and everything during these times of their maximum fear.

The greek people are at the bleeding edge of the learning curve in this war...they are spearheading the tactics that we will all be using shortly. Good people to have at your side in a fight.

Apparently, the entrenched elite want to fight. Thus they have chosen what they assumed was the weakest populace in the eurozone as their 'victim', after the manner of all bullies, and have set out to destroy the greek resistance with as much blood as they dare.

As...the enemy of my enemy (e.g. evil rotten banksters) is my cousin. Especially the greeks (good pie bakers)....

Now, every greek i know is honest, but private (like they invented 'stoic'). They wont tell you that they are in need, unless you ask.....

So, know any greeks? If so, ask how they are doing....

posted February 29, 2012 by clif high

http://halfpasthuman.com/rightactionone.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:07 pm 
Posting Freak

mainstream media whores burst out truth attack...

shhhhhhh.....it's coming....just a few days away...prepare your ears now...get your mind ready....you'll never have heard such words from mainstream media ever before in your life and it is going to start a flood of such huge proportions that the world will not be the same ever again in the future and it will change more in each minute than in all the minutes that have ever come before and you will feel like you just do not have a second to catch your breath and shouldn't you have gone to work or bed or fed someone or something but you are paralyzed with the novelty rush pouring out of the pent up frustruations of decades of pressurized mainstream media whoredom as all hell breaks loose with a single word that a single mind will not be able to contain......(no, not that one...)

wait for it, days and temporal markers falling rapidly now and precursor events spreading rippling influences outward....

you'll hear it, then you'll know it. All prior to the break out is speculation. Afterward all will be lost in the torrents (hint hint) of the breaking dam, which is why i thought to just get a few days advance notice for naps and pies. We will need all the energy we have (us old farts) to just keep up with the trailing edge....which begins to race away from us by March 19th with release language compounding beyond our ability to chase.

posted February 16, 2012 by clif high

http://halfpasthuman.com/mediaunbound.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:29 am 
Posting Freak

:lol: I know what it is too, omg, perfect ... it should really start a media circus tomorrow, ... and poor Andrew ... that was so wrong but he will be associated with this release event, that rocks the world forever ... thank you for your sacrifice it has awaken many. Stick by your guns Joe the ole law of the west rules (remember that cowboy movie by Mel Brooks ) :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Common Law Course For Sovereign Humans

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/ta ... 342&cmd=tc

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:53 pm 
Posting Freak

snipped from clif's notes:

First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. Then they fight you....thus proving you have won.

Our collective victory over the entrenched elite spin machine BEGINS at 4:59pm pacific coast time on Friday, March 9, 2012. The word begins is shouted so that you will understand it will yet take time to complete, but the release language takes away their spin machine power....merely a matter of how long it will take to crumble. It starts going on that friday, and they never get it back....do not trust me on this...but give the process a few weeks before saying you're not seeing it...you may be particulary dense and be missing the early signs of it.

thanks for reading....an interesting morning to be sure.

now for pie, nap, and then work on the boat.

March 5, 2012 by clif high

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:52 am 
Posting Freak

rite of passage....thank you mancow muller

i admit it...i am naive. Just am an old guy living in the woods with his head so far up math, words, boats, and universe, that the wicked ways of beasts are unknown.

My contract with universe is that i answer requests for interviews. This fellow out of chicago by name of mancow muller (his real name, i think) has a stooge call me for an interview. Initially i decline. No time, then i am told it is early in the morning, that makes a difference. Also that for some reason the host really wants to speak with me. Since i am a morning person, and almost all the interviews i do do are late in the day, i agreed to the interview. Instructed to call in at 5am my time on monday, the fifth of March, and no worries. So i put the notice of the interview on my site, and basically forget about it. Until it dawns on me that i failed to find out how long the show was et all....so i inquired, then discover that it is for only 15 minutes...and at that point i decline the interview as it is a disservice to try to cover this material in such a short time.

Usually i deal with producers and such, not stooges, and so was not educated enough to discern the difference. In any event, the stooge is persistent, and is skilled at lying, so that by the time that stooge has repeatedly contacted me late on Sunday, i am told that i will get an hour, and that mancow has specifically request this interview, and that he is familiar with my work, and is a 'fan'.

i should have gotten the hint then...

But i did agree, and after they called me (surprise? yes, as i thought i was to call them), i did the 'interview' with mancow muller.

It was basically a sandbagging by a rabid zionist minion. Mancow muller hit me hard with an agressive stance and style that was instantly off-putting....as was the veiled 'warning' that i was being observed by 'very, very powerful' people. His first statement to me was the message that his masters had instructed him to deliver...then the rest was mancow as verbally aggressive dog in defense of zionist agenda to global hegemony. Then i was summarily dismissed after about 10 minutes or so.

Mancow was following his master's agenda down to a 't' (good dog, mancow, good dog), and i thank him.

Truly. Mancow muller has my thanks. Within the wujo, there are several 'rites of passage'. As with tests for rank, and belt status in any dojo, our wujo 'rites of passage' have equal imporantance. They let you test your skill, and react to universe as an aikidoka. You learn about yourself.

Mancow muller has my thanks for acting as my nage in this instruction. That he was a duplicitous tool of his masters is beside my point. That his organization of stooges are lying pricks is beside my point. That i have anger is natural, not dominating and does not obscure the lesson presented by the fellows with their hands up mancows anus pulling his strings.

Yes, guys, i got the message. Did you receive my response?

Oh, for those curious to the details, here is the chain of emails that led to my lesson.....

in order...

Received: by 10.68.72.70 with SMTP id b6mr14142642pbv.58.1330698191994; Fri,
02 Mar 2012 06:23:11 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.68.234.228 with HTTP; Fri, 2 Mar 2012 06:23:11 -0800 (PST)
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 08:23:11 -0600
Message-ID: <CAAJvh78FxDBQXf14NYn=GEGBUY=DtH7J7d6c6SUhfLJjiM3P6g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Mancow Radio Network Interview
To: moon@halfpasthuman.com
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding:
X-PCToolsMIME: Updated by PC Tools Mime Parser 1.0.0.4
Content-Disposition:
Reply-To:
X-{ABD80B7F-9436-4676-9478-A7EEE22075AD}: 1
X-PMFLAGS: 35127424 0 1 P1I2VX96.CNM

My name is Kasper Bohne and I work for the Mancow Radio Network. We
would like to request an interview with Clif High to discuss the
Webbot predictions of future events. If not familiar with Mancow, we
are a nationally syndicated show with 50 affiliates and an audience of
5 million. We air live from 6-9 am CST Monday-Friday from Chicago.
We would love to discuss past and future predictions as well as
promote your site.
Thank you for your time.

Kasper Bohne
XXXXX redacted as the stooge was not without some humility, though abysmally ignorant. See kasper, behaving as a mensch produces results...
The Mancow Radio Network
On the web at: http://mancow.com/

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 08:42:22 -0600
Message-ID: <CAAJvh79_8Muc3LZBwMxKr2TbrLpDwKPu5fYgHfXwH8tkbLSLog@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mancow Radio Network Interview
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Content-Disposition:
Reply-To:
X-PMFLAGS: 35127424 0 1 PMZ0NDT9.CNM

Great, thank you.
Would Monday work? Once again we are live from 6-9 am CST (4-7 am
PST). If you are on the west coast, earlyness is a factor, how early
would you be available on Monday Morning?

Thanks again.

Kasper
XXXXX redacted as the stooge was not without some humility, though abysmally ignorant.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 8:35 AM, <moon=40halfpasthuman.com> wrote:
> Sure
> i know mancow...saw him with tony bourdain....both nice guys..
> what time would you need me to be available....i am west coast.
> what day?
> thanks.
> clif
>
> On 2 Mar 2012 at 8:23, Kasper Bohne wrote:
>
>> My name is Kasper Bohne and I work for the Mancow Radio Network. =A0We
>> would like to request an interview with Clif High to discuss the
>> Webbot predictions of future events. =A0If not familiar with Mancow, we
>> are a nationally syndicated show with 50 affiliates and an audience of
>> 5 million. =A0We air live from 6-9 am CST Monday-Friday from Chicago.
>> We would love to discuss past and future predictions as well as
>> promote your site.
>> Thank you for your time.
>>
>>

Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 17:04:25 -0600
Message-ID: <CAAJvh78NDCEbv-0ub8gc_88bi=BFPatgDxbiLg=a+AVU2LejZQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Mancow Radio Network Interview
Content-Disposition:
Reply-To:
X-PMFLAGS: 35127424 0 1 PZ300BJR.CNM

Parlor Tricks? 4 million people hearing about your website is not
parlor tricks, its national radio. Did you think we were going to do
three hours?
maybe reevaluate your prerogative, this isn't a setup or a
sandbagging, we give a forum to a vast group of people that make their
living in predicting the future. Have you heard the show?
This is a good deal for you.

If you want to wait thru other segments we can have you recurring
through out the hour.

Kasper

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 4:52 PM, <moon@halfpasthuman.com> wrote:
> sorry, will have to demure. 10 to 15 minutes in this field is parlor tricks and i don't do those.
> Good luck on your show.
> clif
>
> On 2 Mar 2012 at 21:45, kasperbohne@gmail.com wrote:
>
>>
>> clif
>>
>> mancow.com is the place. We will be needing you for approximately 10-15 minutes. Got any new
>> Webbot predictions? Anything extra special you want to plug? Do you know who killed Andrew
>> Britebart?
>>
>> What can I do to help make this interview great for you?
>>
>>
>>
>> Kasper
>>

Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 13:38:47 -0600
Message-ID: <CAAJvh795R6ccYqLQju7MEAYWKqaVx23pWBDEqtSLhLLZZF1=gQ@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: **SPAM** Mancow interview diplomacy
Content-Disposition:
Reply-To:
X-PMFLAGS: 35127424 0 1 PM3PDDX6.CNM

Hey I talked to our main producer, and he is willing to give you an
hour, maybe all three if we can do it in a way that will allow us to
do our other segments, network obligations and financial obligations.
We will keep you on and have you tell your story through out the show
in different segments. You will get plenty of time and we will get to
do what we need to do around your segments. Let me know if this can
work. And if not let me know what we need to do to make it work.
We can do this.
We know what we are doing and you know what you are doing.
It is going to be great.

Kasper
XXXXX redacted as the stooge was not without some humility, though abysmally ignorant.

Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 23:01:47 +0000
Subject: Zero Interuption hour interview
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=14dae9340d7f5f14c804ba72cbae
Reply-To:
X-PMFLAGS: 571998592 0 1 PCC9RLVA.CNM

--14dae9340d7f5f14c804ba72cbae
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed; delsp=yes
Content-Disposition:

I was told to pass this message on to you.
He truly is interested in you.
"Please tell him, we'll tape at 9, commercial interruption free. Mancow
really wants to talk to him. He's been on the site and has requested it."

Please, you have a real fan here.
How can we make this work?
You can have your layout.

Kasper

Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 01:46:02 +0000
Subject: Re: Re: Zero Interuption hour interview
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=e89a8f234507c0010b04ba751693
Reply-To:
X-PMFLAGS: 571998592 0 1 P8KETU0Z.CNM

--e89a8f234507c0010b04ba751693
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed; delsp=yes
Content-Disposition:

Thank you.

The numbers to call at 9:00 am CST will be 800-449-8255
or 312-419-9324

Let me know if there is anything else we can do to make this to your liking.
This will be good.
Thanks again.

Kasper

On , moon@halfpasthuman.com wrote:
> Kasper

> will assume that you will say yes to posting interview.

> does not really matter to me whether 9am my time or yours.

> will be available.

> Numbers again please.

> out to do a last bit of resin/glass work on the ama for the day.

> will check emails in about an hour for confirmation.

> sorry to be a butthead.

> clif

Contrast these emails with the resultant 10 or 11 minutes of his ranting at me, playing music over my response, and having background conversations going while being verbally aggressive. They did nothing that kasper the stooge promised, and mancow lived up to his mindless minion reputation. How sad for all of us.

Not that i was without fault. Their tactics worked on me, mancow did get me angry, or perhaps it was merely my anger (solooonies?) coming out at the worst opportunity.....still i should not have sent out that energy. My apologies for that.

As i said, the mancow was aggressive, and i can deal with that. And obviously, i fell for the lies of the stooge (yes kasper, look to your own words...you sandbag people for a living...you are no differnt than mugger or other street thug), but i learned. And they betrayed a significant amount of their power in this episode.... intelligence of that kind is always welcome.

All in all, a good rite of passage. As with all rites, blood was spilled... mine already in accordance with the necessities of contact with filth, and they will see theirs in a few weeks if not days...these masters of mancow.

So, in a way, a good monday. Not as significant a rite of passage as being attacked by wacko mackow (hmmm, mackow? mancow?....hmmmm?), but, hey, maybe someday...if i work hard enough. i too can be verbally abused by him as well.....

First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. Then they fight you....thus proving you have won.

Our collective victory over the entrenched elite spin machine BEGINS at 4:59pm pacific coast time on Friday, March 9, 2012. The word begins is shouted so that you will understand it will yet take time to complete, but the release language takes away their spin machine power....merely a matter of how long it will take to crumble. It starts going on that friday, and they never get it back....do not trust me on this...but give the process a few weeks before saying you're not seeing it...you may be particulary dense and be missing the early signs of it.

thanks for reading....an interesting morning to be sure.

now for pie, nap, and then work on the boat.

posted March 5, 2012 by clif high

http://halfpasthuman.com/riteofpassage.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:44 am 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Conceptual context threshold...

ok, so this is by way of claiming that i was correct, and to provide some hints as to what is happening now.

my claim to correctness is that the KONY 2012 was uploaded to youtube on March 5, 2012, which was our original target date for the plateau of building tension language.

True the A. Brietbart killing was on March 1, and did bring in some increased level of building tension language, but not near the necessary levels to constitute and sustain a plateau. Indeed, even by March 6 the initial flush of alt media reports were fading.

Now, in the background, slowly, with only self sustaining word of mouth, on a human2human level, the KONY 2012 movie and campaign is moving so far past viral as to constitute a new definition of this as a planetary experience.

George Ure has now been (finally) clued into how he was using language from the KONY movie ahead of its appearance and likely will report on this experience.

We did not know that KONY 2012, per se, was coming, we knew the language that would be fulfilled when the ??? whatever arrived.

It's here.

It is my thinking now, that sometime late this afternoon pacific coast north america time zone, the KONY 2012 movie will have been watched by that final human that will be required and the whole context of the planet will begin changing as the shift into release language dominates from this point forward. It will happen before your eyes, and though many will be too blind to see it for months, it will already be engaging some of us by this evening.

This combinoric effect is what occurs when enough humans put enough intent into the same context...it changes that context. In this case, the context is the common consensus reality in which the entrenched elite rule with their psycopathic minions.

They have lost as of later today (March 9th, 2012), merely a matter of that last human having that experience, then the rush begins as more of us pile onto the idea and suddenly reality is changed. In computer marketing speak it is 'crossing the chasm', and it leads to 'general adoptance'...follow the history of cell phones as a technology and you will understand the speed and forces involved.

All it takes to change reality is the intent that it shall be changed.

To my way of thinking, over 56 million people (and growing) are now so intent.

It will grow.

It is going to alter reality under the feet of the established consensus reality.

Finally.

Now what was it i was saying in February about the 'flavor of this particular time'. This time the karios has a distinct taste , and i know i am getting closer to it as the 'victory pie' smell is strong in the air...

true victory is victory over self (this is scalable by the way)....

it is merely the begining.

oh, and not to put too fine a point on it, but to indulge a bit of aggressive humanness still rattling around in my old bones, and specifically for those who are 'gulper devotees of the tavistock' .....eat that bitches....

posted March 9, 2012 by clif high

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:43 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
All it takes to change reality is the intent that it shall be changed.

To my way of thinking, over 56 million people (and growing) are now so intent.

It will grow.

It is going to alter reality under the feet of the established consensus reality.

Finally.

http://halfpasthuman.com/conceptual%20c ... shold.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:57 am 
Posting Freak

well, clif could be correct if the Kony 2012 event is what awakens the world to the fact that ONE person with the intent to transfer knowledge that will help bring equality to this planet - has nothing to prevent him or her from doing so ...and with great Valor and collective energy WE can point out the injustices and deal with them ... one person at a time ...

both he and Ben are saying that (as well as others) that the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral is OVER !
we know all there is to know about "deception" and we appreciate Wholeness .... let' get this party started!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next