WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cliff High
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
clif is back - with a new wojo, seems his wife almost died three times last week, and it is obviously "rattled" ... his focus was on diet ... time for him to see that his diet is not balanced and how silly it is to believe that food can make you spiritual or that killing a life form with out a face or a voice, isn't still killing to eat (duh clif, I thought you were a smart guy ... go shoot a rabbit and make yourselves WHOLE again)

apparently WE were right on, and the pedophile thing is breaking loose world wide ... the first Nation to address the problem - which seems to be, as clif sees it is the beginning of the total collapse of the Catholic Church - is Australia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gqjl_XSK8sw&feature=plcp

I am not going to ignore this ... as much as I hate to think about it, ... if this is what it takes to wake people up to what they are supporting with their ignore-ance - I am not going to let these children's short lives be in vain - and I will do everything I can to see that these perverters of human nature are held accountable for their actions.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Child Sex Rings Reveal The Worst of the Power Elite
Wikimedia image
Nicholas West
Activist Post

One of the most difficult things to convey to people who are relatively new to information that appears in the so-called alternative media is just how diabolical the controlling elite really are.

People can seem to accept that the world is run by a bunch of ruthless bankers, or perhaps they realize that presidents and national leaders are puppets to corporate interests, or perhaps they even have come to grips with the fact that "The Elite" are willing to destroy nations and people to consolidate power and form a one-world government. Poison the planet with depleted uranium? Yes. Poison the food supply with GMO's? Definitely.

But one topic that has been routinely shrugged off as manifestly impossible is that those at the very top of the pyramid, including well-known politicians and public figures, have engaged consistently -- and on a widespread basis -- in the organized sale, rape, torture and murder of children. Frankly, we had a hard time fully believing it ourselves until recently. But the evidence has become so overwhelming that we must have the courage to look into the very worst cesspit; one which better belongs in paintings of Hell's torments, not on the evening news.

According to Missingkids.com, 800,000 children under the age of 18 go missing each year globally -- 2,185 per day. Their hotline received an average of 580 calls per day to this point in the last quarter of 2012 -- 3.5 million calls since the organization's inception in 1984. It is clearly an epidemic of staggering proportions.

read the rest of the article here ... http://www.activistpost.com/2012/11/chi ... power.html

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:16 pm 
Posting Freak

smart meters, you and GUS....
addendum at bottom: February 11, 2013

with respect....it is about picking your battles...

Is GUS (government US) about to install a 'smart meter' on your electrical system? Feeling anxious about the high energy microwaves beaming out constantly from these deadly devices? Having nightmares about DNA damage, and fascistic intrusion from 'your' power company?

Well, you are certainly NOT alone. In fact i just was reading about a poor woman who refused the smart meter and had her power disconnected in these frigid temperatures. What kind of a human would/could do that? These power company employees must have balls the size of nano-particles to participate in such abuse of the elderly.

But what is to be done? In many states, the power companies send the police along with the installers to force you to submit to the will of GUS. In many reports, the home owners are intimidated, roughed up, threatened, abused, and arrested for standing up for their rights against the minions of GUS and 'big power'.

So, is there a 'safe and effective' strategy for dealing with this new intrusion from GUS?

Well, having had a look at these smart meters (one installed at a friend's house in the next county over), it is my opinion that it is UNWISE to resist the installation of these devices.....and also TOTALLY unnecessary.

Yes, totally unnecessary. In my opinion, i would allow them to install such a smart meter at my house. Why? Well, it has to do with me being a pissy bastard.

i noticed that the smart meters are using a glass bulb housing to protect their microwave broadcasting unit on the top of the unit.(i used to be an appliance repairman in my wasted youth and worked on the original Amana 'radar ranges' so know a bit about microwave technologies.) This bulb is quite prominent and is very easily located. Further, in the three designs that i have seen, all have the same bulb housing for their broadcast mechanism.

So, as a pissy bastard who does not want a smart meter, but also who does not want to fight it out with GUS over this issue, what i would do is to be all smiles as they install the device. Of course i would do my best to politely educate the installer and any GUS minions as to the harm their participation causes, and i would formally, in a written fashion object to the installation, but i would take no physical action to stop them. This is due to the old saying that 'a blaster can point both ways'.....from Issac Asimov's Foundation series.

The point is this...the smart meters are announced as providing remote reading of your electrical usage which is promoted as saving money for the power companies and then ultimately, you. They are to do this by beaming out vast quantities of microwaves, in dangerous frequencies, more or less indiscriminately 24 hours a day.

So what i will do is to put a little 'cap' of folded aluminium foil over the broadcast bulb of the smart meter. This accomplishes three things instantly: first, it shuts off the microwaves as a source of health degrading energies in my local environment. Second, it deprives the power company of their stated benefit. They will discover the meter is not reporting and have to send someone out to remove the foil hat. Which, of course, i will instantly replace as soon as i have noticed it removed. Month after month (up to the global coastal event by June 2013) we could play this interesting game. Then, third, the foil will redirect the microwaves into the device, providing an interesting working environment for all the chippy bits inside.

A fourth benefit is that there would be a much reduced level of tension in my world. You see, it is a matter of perspective. If i had the view that THEY were putting a poisoning, evil device on my electrical service, and i was powerless to affect them in this process, i would go batshit....and likely would be arrested. However, if i change my view to the idea that i am allowing them to install their evil as part of my plan to twist the system til it hurts, well, then i can be quite content as i am really the one in control of the situation.

If you consider this aluminium foil strategy at the energy level, look at how quickly the asymmetry works to collapse their whole system. The power companies no longer have the personnel to perform manual reads of your meter. Nor to come and remove the foil off of even a small fraction of the smart meters that they intend to install. So the very small amount of energy that is required for me to make a new foil hat for the bulb each month is vastly magnified in what is required for the power companies and GUS to respond. They will be spending hundreds of $ to remove each foil hat....and that is some expensive metal.

It is my contention that there are likely already enough installed smart meters to totally rubbish this idea of these devices if even a quarter of those in place now were fitted with little bulb hats.

Just say'n...

February 11, 2013 addendum

So in some states it is illegal to 'tamper' with the power companies electrical equipment. This is why some people with more guts than brains are using electrical energy in the form of microwaves (from activation tubes removed from microwave ovens) to disable the devices...no law against it (apparently). But in those states where it is illegal, it would not be advisable to violate this law. There are actually other ways of intruding on these devices.

First, note that concern about backscatter microwave radiation is quite real. Solid steel or many layers of thick, commerical cooking foil would be needed on the inside wall where the smart meter is installed (unless wall is exceptionally thick). This will go a long ways toward protecting the inside from the microwave exposure. Second note that microwaves are funny little critters that are designed to go through, or around most anything. But there is the catch...like superman, microwaves have a couple of types of kryptonite.

Many low cost, household items such as 'silvered mirrors', can be employed as reflective surfaces should the home owner desire to protect their valuable shubbery from microwave exposure by these ill considered devices.

Further, microwaves have an affinity for, and are absorbed by, water. Thus you risk as a bag of mostly water walking around in these microwaves. So....big bags of water, place strategically to water plants, or ????? have been known to disrupt microwave signals. Or bird houses, also foil lined to protect the poor little birdies, make a great decoration.

Also it may help to ground the tin foil in some meter designs by runninig a strip of it over to a convenient ground. But note that the National Building Codes can be used against you then as there are rules about what, and how many grounds may be established on a property.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:21 pm 
Posting Freak

how to steal money from big oil (and their cousins, big banks)....

with respect....it's easy.

Plant a garden.

Grow any part of your own diet, and you are depriving big oil (and their cousins, big banks) of the revenue usually made in transporting that food to you. Further producing those same foods in your yard, also reduces the total amount of oil in the food chain (farmers, fertilizers, trucking, et al).

Not only do you achieve a better diet, right outside your door, but through that diet, you even get to whittle away on big 'health care', by having the health, and not needing their 'care'.

And, now that i think of it, you are also stealing profits from the big corporate chain stores, as well as depriving pedophilic politicians and their ilk of tax revenue with your own foods, rather than purchasing it.

Hmmm....so, this looks to be a win, win, win, win, win, win, win situation, AND i get better health, and a better diet! Seems like the only ones not being diminished by my fierce veges are the mind controlling religions, and the presstitutes. So now, how can i use my garden to piss them off too?

Will gnaw on that while planning out my garden. How about you? Planting time is soon upon us....want to do some thieving?

Don't have room for a garden? Too mobile? Look into sprouting bags, and the radical revolutionary sprouting movment (take 'em with you, spread 'em around).

####

Copyright 2013, all rights reserved.

Remember ZuangZi says, "it's your universe, tell them bas'tads to stop peeing on your boots and callin' it rain."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:28 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELefkJPHQLs

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 9:25 pm 
Posting Freak

well if you listened to the link above this one will come as no surprise ... Clif "vanished" for about a week (more family medical issues) and just popped up again Today, but for his own words - you need to go to Halfpasthuman.com and click on the May 4th wojo

sorry I can't provide a link, because it is an embedded download you need to upload to listen to

May 4th from the wojo master

cliff notes: on Clif's notes- from 2003 -07,including a new look at the compilation of data for the Global Coastal Event gathered world-wide

"Fear comes from gut - BREATHE deeply - break the grip of fear"

high-lights:

"fishes swimming over the Capital"

displaced water in waves as well as tsunami's effect coastlines differently - but they are all eventually affected, by sloshing oceans triggered by an "age" of Earth (no reason for this event is ever revealed) change/transformation of the planet in the data

water flowing from South East Pacific in huge surges back and forth and eventually around the world as it bounces off of land masses ( some areas hit more or less than others)

all coastal (river and seas) nuclear power plants lost and damaged is extensive-

most communications out other than Ham radio ( some inland areas are obviously spared )

new inland seas are created by displaced water ... basins are flooded and river beds altered - fault lines will open as the earth expands

generalized devastation and destruction will be mainly onthe coastline around the world but not limited to them as EQ rumble for years ... different in each place (time and type of disaster)

NO YEAR GIVEN in original data gathered from the internet but "data signs" became more manifest from 2010 forward - growing evidence of "expansion event" accelerating, year by year and unmistakeable in the last sixty days with data gaps riddling the net with holes (perhaps you've noticed ?)

everything WE (internet users) predicted (sub-consciously) a decade ago, for four years was recorded - and is materialized now except for the initial event and its devastating effect

biggest clue that the time is now is the evidence of "data gaps" which turns out to be man-made "cyber wars" disrupting the transference of data over the internet - which is "the last sign" given and which indicating that we will go into this blind - and not know what is happening anywhere but locally.

new collaborating data from Farsight.org -2012 -"climate study" - nailed down the date

June 1, 2013 was pin pointed via "remote viewing" professionals to "prove" that RVing is accurate forecaster of major events in an Independent study unrelated to Clif's research

another, New study's data presented by research from the HI RV Guild, validated spider's/webot data and Farsight's data ( 3rd perspective). It was focused on May 26th,2013, and it revealed the "event" had already happened ("me tell U May 15th" is another independent source)

It is not a single Event - but a long series of events ... groups of Earth Changes are already in progress - that will inevitably trigger a global coastal event (according to the data compiled) ... originating in the South Pacific

the Earth changes will continue for years perhaps a decade - to manifest transformation of this Planet - basically the TEOTWAWKI we expected last December - expansion (of the planet) event ? or the SHIFT the LTO said was the next step in the development of this species ?

what we can expect:
giant displacement waves (water leaves coastlines in one place and rise up in other places )
tzunamis from EQs (possibly dislodging El Herro and sending giant waves to the East coast of N America
volcanoes, active around the world will shut down air traffic
and this is the most amazing prediction -water will form rivers going upward forming lakes in the sky/atmosphere that dump (instead of rain) on areas creating new inland seas - this continues for years like a "steam engine" getting its power from sea water exposed to molten lava in deep cracks in the Ocean's floors until it finally cools
dams break
roads wash out and take bridges down
gas, sewage, water and cable lines snapped from plate movement
Huge EQ in Pacific north west initiates the Event on this continent ... "age" of Earthquakes lasts 20-40 years before the planet settles

self organizing collectives of survivors form
absence of government (no rescue efforts viewed)
soldiers just walk off the battlefields to go home as news of what has happen reaches them in the first days

visual effects in the sky beside ash from volcanoes include "sun disease" ... Most visible effects are rivers to the sky and lakes up there -

rising lands in the Indian ocean and between Australia and South America (New Continents) 60E latitude

solar components - Sun Disease - spreads to Earth as a long hot, humid summer with dramatic weather anomalies follows the coastal event - the forest burn

East coast submerged (off and on?) for some time by displaced water and/or tzunamis -

don't expect to rest easy again until around 2041

the "heaving" of the oceans has begun and cracks and sinkholes are appearing as well, along with many other manifestations of the data collected a decade ago...

One .289 BILLION INDIVIDUALS WILL PERISH according to the original data, due to this (slow-motion) event (lots of nuclear damage) starting sometime between now and May 26th

Fed Gov of the USA ... absent after event - (not necessarily gone)

Clif also emphasizes that he would pleased if he has misunderstood the data ... and will be back on June 1st to rejoice - if it doesn't happen
suggests that we don't rush out and buy supplies but that we learn how to meditate and stay calm ... just like James suggested

**** my personal perspective of this "process" is that it is Earth/Nature's way of cleansing the earth - washing the skys - getting rid of the "structures" that limit us ... encouraging us to establish a relationship with it - and giving everyone the opportunity to be Independent ... Clif's target date is May 20th give or take three days ... could happen now - or never happen like so many other psychic predictions ... we shall soon see

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:28 am 

starduster wrote:
well if you listened to the link above this one will come as no surprise ... Clif "vanished" for about a week (more family medical issues) and just popped up again Today, but for his own words - you need to go to Halfpasthuman.com and click on the May 4th wojo

sorry I can't provide a link, because it is an embedded download you need to upload to listen to

May 4th from the wojo master

cliff notes: on Clif's notes- from 2003 -07,including a new look at the compilation of data for the Global Coastal Event gathered world-wide

"Fear comes from gut - BREATHE deeply - break the grip of fear"

high-lights:

"fishes swimming over the Capital"

displaced water in waves as well as tsunami's effect coastlines differently - but they are all eventually affected, by sloshing oceans triggered by an "age" of Earth (no reason for this event is ever revealed) change/transformation of the planet in the data

water flowing from South East Pacific in huge surges back and forth and eventually around the world as it bounces off of land masses ( some areas hit more or less than others)

all coastal (river and seas) nuclear power plants lost and damaged is extensive-

most communications out other than Ham radio ( some inland areas are obviously spared )

new inland seas are created by displaced water ... basins are flooded and river beds altered - fault lines will open as the earth expands

generalized devastation and destruction will be mainly onthe coastline around the world but not limited to them as EQ rumble for years ... different in each place (time and type of disaster)

NO YEAR GIVEN in original data gathered from the internet but "data signs" became more manifest from 2010 forward - growing evidence of "expansion event" accelerating, year by year and unmistakeable in the last sixty days with data gaps riddling the net with holes (perhaps you've noticed ?)

everything WE (internet users) predicted (sub-consciously) a decade ago, for four years was recorded - and is materialized now except for the initial event and its devastating effect

biggest clue that the time is now is the evidence of "data gaps" which turns out to be man-made "cyber wars" disrupting the transference of data over the internet - which is "the last sign" given and which indicating that we will go into this blind - and not know what is happening anywhere but locally.

new collaborating data from Farsight.org -2012 -"climate study" - nailed down the date

June 1, 2013 was pin pointed via "remote viewing" professionals to "prove" that RVing is accurate forecaster of major events in an Independent study unrelated to Clif's research

another, New study's data presented by research from the HI RV Guild, validated spider's/webot data and Farsight's data ( 3rd perspective). It was focused on May 26th,2013, and it revealed the "event" had already happened ("me tell U May 15th" is another independent source)

It is not a single Event - but a long series of events ... groups of Earth Changes are already in progress - that will inevitably trigger a global coastal event (according to the data compiled) ... originating in the South Pacific

the Earth changes will continue for years perhaps a decade - to manifest transformation of this Planet - basically the TEOTWAWKI we expected last December - expansion (of the planet) event ? or the SHIFT the LTO said was the next step in the development of this species ?

what we can expect:
giant displacement waves (water leaves coastlines in one place and rise up in other places )
tzunamis from EQs (possibly dislodging El Herro and sending giant waves to the East coast of N America
volcanoes, active around the world will shut down air traffic
and this is the most amazing prediction -water will form rivers going upward forming lakes in the sky/atmosphere that dump (instead of rain) on areas creating new inland seas - this continues for years like a "steam engine" getting its power from sea water exposed to molten lava in deep cracks in the Ocean's floors until it finally cools
dams break
roads wash out and take bridges down
gas, sewage, water and cable lines snapped from plate movement
Huge EQ in Pacific north west initiates the Event on this continent ... "age" of Earthquakes lasts 20-40 years before the planet settles

self organizing collectives of survivors form
absence of government (no rescue efforts viewed)
soldiers just walk off the battlefields to go home as news of what has happen reaches them in the first days

visual effects in the sky beside ash from volcanoes include "sun disease" ... Most visible effects are rivers to the sky and lakes up there -

rising lands in the Indian ocean and between Australia and South America (New Continents) 60E latitude

solar components - Sun Disease - spreads to Earth as a long hot, humid summer with dramatic weather anomalies follows the coastal event - the forest burn

East coast submerged (off and on?) for some time by displaced water and/or tzunamis -

don't expect to rest easy again until around 2041

the "heaving" of the oceans has begun and cracks and sinkholes are appearing as well, along with many other manifestations of the data collected a decade ago...

One .289 BILLION INDIVIDUALS WILL PERISH according to the original data, due to this (slow-motion) event (lots of nuclear damage) starting sometime between now and May 26th

Fed Gov of the USA ... absent after event - (not necessarily gone)

Clif also emphasizes that he would pleased if he has misunderstood the data ... and will be back on June 1st to rejoice - if it doesn't happen
suggests that we don't rush out and buy supplies but that we learn how to meditate and stay calm ... just like James suggested

**** my personal perspective of this "process" is that it is Earth/Nature's way of cleansing the earth - washing the skys - getting rid of the "structures" that limit us ... encouraging us to establish a relationship with it - and giving everyone the opportunity to be Independent ... Clif's target date is May 20th give or take three days ... could happen now - or never happen like so many other psychic predictions ... we shall soon see

WOW!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:12 am 
Posting Freak

wow - for sure - rivers and lakes in the SKY ! Two weeks is plenty of time to get prepared, or at least put together a "go bag" (if the banks don't close before then) if it doesn't happen, you will be ready for Martial Law in the US - because we can all see that coming - and may have to "shelter in place" longer the next time they create a False Flag to spook the sheeple living in the Metros ... "drills" are being conducted daily around the nation to assess targeted areas of possible resistance ... if everyone just bows down like they did in Boston the Fascist coupe will be a total success ... thanks to all the co-operation of the zombie - they will just stand in lines like the Jews did in Germany ... as history repeats itself (the rich get richer and the poor get poored - is the game plan)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:05 am 
Posting Freak

Gnawing on universe in the Bhat cave..
to the edge of the solar system and beyond....

Some interesting conclusions that naturally spring from the Helical motion model versus the heliocentric model of the solar system and beyond.

For one thing the model clearly explains why none of our NASA launched space ships have ever, nor will ever leave our solar system. Since the sun is in effect dragging us all along behind it at super fantastic speeds greater than we can effectively measure, it therefore makes perfect sense why Nasa's Voyager space machines have not yet left the solar system. Our solar system is more of a cometary body surrounded by a coma of vast size than a stationary sun being orbited lazily by planets. Therefore the energy required to leave our solar system will of necessity be greater than the speed of the sun through interstellar space. Thus the 'escape velocity' of our or any other solar system will be the 'drag' effected by the sum of the total of the mass in the solar system multiplied by its speed and its rotation.

The above, now of course puts serious doubt to ANY interstellar travel in the conventional sense. Further, it means that Sitchen's 3600 year 'orbiting' Nibiru or Planet X cannot be 'on the other side of the sun', nor for that matter can any other body in our solar system. If such a body were to exist, it must therefore be within the coma of the sun, and again, thus constantly visible from earth....therefore Sitchen's understanding, as well as his transliteration are flawed. If not deliberate disinformation.

This understanding now makes clear that all solar systems in universe could be easily identified by a single number that expresses their motion, coma intensity, and 'disturbances' in their coma body. This would allow a 'dialing guide' for solar systems to be developed independently of their 'position/location' in our presumed understanding of space.

Also, as the sun is probably moving as Dr. Bhat describes, ALL of the work of all of the space agencies on this planet are working measuring the 'space' which is behind the sun, and within its coma, and is, as Dr. Bhat projected, mostly a vacuum. Our problem is that our science is projecting this idea of a 'vacuum' as being also applicable for the 'space' between stars (solar systems). There is a very high probability that this is NOT the case.

Further the helical understanding of solar systems allows for questioning of the concept of 'dark matter'. At first taste in the gnawing, it would appear that dark matter is likely quite 'hard', in a relative fashion, and thus the huge amounts of energy displayed as solar systems blaze their way through it.

The helical model corroborates the possibility of the Mayan (meso American) concept of the planet Venus being a 'recent capture' for our solar system. This may even be the appropriate manner in which suns gain planets, which is to say, by zipping around and vacuuming them up. After all, Nasa keeps announcing yet another 'orphan planet'. What if these are not 'orphans', but rather glimpses into the natural planetary birthing process?

Of course this means we need to totally rethink our concepts of 'periodic comets'. These may never leave our solar system, likely do not ever go around the sun, so where are they when they are not whipping over our heads?

The helical solar system model also supports and explains growing planets; periodic 'inundations from space', and other planetary 'irregularities'.

Of course, we now need to reexamine all our assumptions about the ancient myths, especially dragon myths. Further we need to look again at spiral oriented petroglyphs and the Mayan long count. Many of our interpretations of ancient symbols are wrong, and need to be seen in light (pun intended) of the helical model. This also impacts all our sun and solar system symbology. After all, who knows what the ancients actually knew? Have we been merely too blinded by our ignorant schooling to really decode these messages from the past?

This understanding now makes solar-earth interactions more demanding a discipline, but may actually allow humans to work up long term forecasting ability for such things as earth expansion events, and thus volcanoes, and earthquakes. Other forms of predictive modeling will arise from the helical solar system model, and absolutely this will include a totally new view of astrology.

Gnawing on a lot of the implications for the wujo produced a veritable flood of tasty bites of thinking. Some explanations arise from this such as where the Mayan/Aztec/Olmec civilizations got all that gold? And where did all the gold from ancient South Africa mining civilization go? And does this explain why there is a 'handed-ness' found in nature with a 'right-hand' spin being predominant?

And does this explain why the 'generative force' component of the stream spins clockwise?

Further does the helical spin rotation of the sun not only warp light, but time?

Does the helical spin explain solar system harmonics? It could explain the 'destruction' of the fifth planet as well as the relative placement by size of the planets as a function of the diameter of the coma at their 'orbital' harmonic.

Hmmm...off to find some noodles to go with all this gnawing..

http://halfpasthuman.com/bhatcave.html

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Why (37 yr old) Johnny is still living in Mom/Dad's basement...(2.7.2014) http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

When Conventional Success Is No Longer Possible, Degrowth And The Black Market Beckon

Submitted by Tyler Durden on 02/07/2014 13:21 -0400

inShare2

Submitted by Charles Hugh-Smith of OfTwoMinds blog,

"Phantom economies tend to give rise to gray and black markets in proportion to the deviance of the phantom economy from reality." College graduates around the world are discovering that getting a university diploma no longer guarantees the conventional success story of a secure job and a life of ever-rising consumption. Doing all the things that the Status Quo said would lead to success no longer yields success, for the simple reason that the Status Quo is failing on a structural/systemic level.

The system is rigged to protect the Status Quo mafia from competition. As noted in The Mafia State of Mind (February 6, 2014), the Status Quo is a set of overlapping monopolies/extortion rackets. The system needs a trickle of new technocrats and apparatchiks to manage the rackets, but there is no place for the tens of millions of college graduates who are flooding into the job market every year around the world.

New conventional enterprises face essentially impossible barriers: sky-high rents, absurdly lengthy and costly permitting processes, onerous fees and reporting requirements, and a host of other barriers reputedly imposed to "protect the public" but whose real purpose is to eliminate small-enterprise competition to corporate dominance. Which organizations have the cash flow, financing, legal expertise and political influence to meet all the requirements and pay the insanely overpriced leases? Global corporations and the state--two sides of the same kleptocratic coin.

The high costs of launching and operating a legitimate Status Quo business serves two other primary purposes: maintaining high returns on capital for crony-capitalist financiers and funding the state's enormous cadre of functionaries at above-market-rate salaries, benefits and pensions. Recall that median personal income in the U.S. is about $40,000 for full-time workers, and compensation above $82,500 annually puts one in thetop 10% of all wage earners. The California Public Policy Center has just posted its own searchable site of state and local employee wages and pension benefits,TransparentCalifornia.com. Some of the results were rather revealing – and should be shocking to taxpayers:
There are 31,527 retired public workers in the "$100,000 pension club" and 582 who are receiving pensions of at least $200,000 a year. Including wages and benefits, there are 227,059 state and local workers earning total compensation of at least $100,000 a year.

Some may argue that these large figures apply to a relatively small portion of public employees, and that the average public employee receives modest compensation. However, a CPPC analysis revealed that even average compensation is startlingly high. Average compensation for full-time state employees was $93,851 for public safety employees and $68,282 for all other employees. Adding benefits boosted these totals to $129,388 and $90,402, respectively. The figures for city and county employees were even higher.

Source: Public sector's growing $100K club Two forces are disrupting this cozy interlocking mafia of financiers, corporate cartels and state functionaries: the End of (Middle-Class) Work and the rise of the peer-to-peer, self-organizing business models such as AirBnB, car-sharing, ride-sharing, farmers markets, etc.

Russ in Redding: The Human Face of The End of Work (September 2, 2011) America's Social Recession:
Five Years and Counting (August 28, 2013)
The Ten Best Employers To Work For (Peak Employment) (March 28, 2013)
The Python That Ate Your Job (December 11, 2013)

The high costs of legitimate business (needed to keep rentier/financial profits and state functionary pay/pensions high) are effectively destroying middle-class jobs and pay scales: the only organization that can afford to pay high salaries and benefits, regardless of costs or the business climate, is the state. Even the financial sector and global corporations can only pay middle-class salaries for technocrats and managers in what are effectively quasi-state agencies (sickcare, workers compensation insurance, the defense industry, etc.) So what are the tens of millions of college graduates supposed to do for a livelihood if there are only a few slots open in the moated mafias of financiers, corporate cartels and the state?

To answer, let's start with this obvious statement: that which cannot be paid will not be paid. All the infrastructure of consumption depends on tens of millions of college graduates making enough money to pay high taxes, service their student loans, buy homes, autos, particle-board furniture, electronic gadgets, dozens of pairs of shoes, etc. etc. etc. If they can't make enough money to buy and own all that stuff, then they won't be buying and owning all that stuff. And if they can't earn a living within the Status Quo mafia, they will do so outside the mafia in the gray and black markets.

This destruction of consumption is supposed to be a disaster, but it's only a disaster for the moated mafias of financiers, corporate cartels and the state that depend on tens of millions of workers voluntarily becoming debt serfs and tax donkeys. If young workers cannot make their student loan payments, those loans become worthless. As the old saying has it, You can't get blood from a stone.(Alternatively: You can't get blood from a turnip.) If young workers can't make enough to buy autos, homes, etc., the market for those goods and services implodes. And if all the financial/debt churn generated by consumption goes away, so do the fees and taxes the state depends on to pay its armies of functionaries.

Rather than a disaster, this wholesale loss of middle-class incomes and aspirations is enormously liberating. Instead of the yoke of debt-based ownership, young people are finding sharing to be better than owning: one shared car can provide transport for 10 people. Ten people no longer need to own 10 cars to get around. One way to grasp how deeply the mafia state of mind has taken hold is to ask: how many middlemen have to be paid to produce/buy a good or service? In Greece, liberation starts by eliminating the middleman, which of course includes the voraciously corrupt state:
After Crisis, Greeks Work to Promote ‘Social’ Economy. The state is naturally in full freakout mode, as self-organizing sharing/no-middleman enterprises are outside the debt-serf/tax donkey system that funds the state. In response, the state is frantically trying to impose the same fee structure that has crushed conventional small businesses on the sharing/no-middleman organizations. The problem for the state is that its success in imposing exorbitant fees and taxes will simply drive low-income people scratching out a minimal living in the gray market to other networks that do not even have a corporate structure to tax.
To wit: "The more you tighten your grip, the more systems will slip through your fingers." If making a living in the gray market becomes untenable, then people will be forced into the black market, which is whatever trade can be done outside the reach of the state. As noted previously, that which cannot be paid will not be paid.

As correspondent Peter D. recently observed: "Phantom economies tend to give rise to gray and black markets in proportion to the deviance of the phantom economy from reality." If we believe that phantom economies of moated fiefdoms, mafias and cartels are "reality," then the rise of liberating degrowth networks is distressing and confusing. But if we look past the propaganda and see the debt-serf/tax donkey system for what it really is, a predatory system of oppression and exploitation, then we can see how degrowth, de-consumption, de-debt, etc. is liberating.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y395J6W6i1E
TEDx Tokyo: The "De" Generation (8 minutes) (de-ownership, de-materialism, de-corporatism) Degrowth, Anti-Consumerism and Peak Consumption (May 9, 2013)

this was submitted in ONE paragraph, which makes it difficult for me to read ... so I broke it up into small chunks ... and added emphasis - where it really hit home for me.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:23 pm 
Posting Freak

as I surf the web, I can't help but notice the animosity that most young folks harbor for Boomers ... whom they have nominated to be the Winners of the Blame game - even though it was our parents who created the game - and its rules - our grandkids don't appreciate that any freedom that they EVER experienced was because WE refused to play that "game .... IMO ... the "greatest generation" were the first generation who didn't want their children to ever become Independent - or equal - to the point where they undermined our own relationship with our children - who produced the generation we have today, that doesn't appreciate anything ... my grandkids think "organic" food tastes bad - they actually prefer Frankenfoods and and want LESS responsibility ... the Idea of becoming Independent is more threatening to them than Death... they can not exist outside of the hive.

perpetuo autem....in the ever present now...
the true purpose of elders in society....

by clif high, Friday, March 21 2014 4:21 pm

with respect...

Most modern humans do not have clue as to what the purpose of elders are within society. This includes the elders themselves, at least most modern elders. And ALL of the young people today, skewed, and screwed blue by skoolin' but without any real education or knowledge, think that elders are someone to provide the rent free, basement accommodations and such meals and health care as may also be cajoled, or whined out of the other wise, pretty much annoying, elders.

Ain't it so?

Well, now as we approach THE GREAT CHANGE when the corrupt cabal that operates the corporation UNITED STATES OF AMERICA makes that last and final BAD DECISION (in a long dang string of bad decisions), and the corrupt system itself becomes unsystematic (also known as the state of 'pear shapedness', or 'blooey' here in corp-america), the modern young victim of deep state engineering will FINALLY realize why universe made elders for a society.

As things get bad, and then worse, and then go from worse to whateverthefuckcomesafterthat, elders will get to play their intended role. Once the teevee has died, and cable is gone (due to server death in some other state's electricity crisis), and the power has died for the evening, as they sit by the fire constructed in rocket mass heater in the living room where once the flat panel 1080 ruled, the usefulness of elders will re-emerge.

For those elders that survive the upcoming transitional years as the CORP AMERICA slides into imperial decay, their use will come down to saying, 'kid if you eat that (old/bad food), you'll puke for a week'. Followed by "i been there, and the pukeing was not good, trust me".

As an elder in this society (my buddy Bob Hitt of astro econ is always on my case to accept my role as an old fart), i can say with definitive knowledge...our establishment here, as led by the current crop of minion officialdom political stooges is fucking up with their approach to Russia. i know this as i have seen [Censored] ups before in my long life, and they look JUST like this.

These foolish minion politicians have screwed the pooch and unleashed a whole series of Causes that will soon produce globe changing Effects. As an old bastard, let me say that these Effects, here in the USA-Empire, will be both dire and very long lasting (decades). You have very little time left to prepare. History shows that once the planet changing momentum gets rolling it is surpisingly swift. Just a heads up...from an old guy who has a decent memory of past empire deaths.

Don't eat that, you'll puke. Trust me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/audio/wujo/clifswujo4172014pyramid.mp3

you may want to listen to this "woo-jo" ... Clif says the indicators, that reveal the probability of the "death" of the economy are as high as they were just before 9/11 - he isn't giving a date, other than "sometime before the end of this year," which he feels very confident about... but he is pointing out some immediate dates (21st, 29th, and May 6th) when he expects it will become obvious to the general public - that the dollar died and their life support won't hide it anymore.

Looks like THEY lost their grip on their slaves and we will be on our own again... older and wiser.

we should have done like RUssia and China and backed our money with gold - but it is too late for that now - which is why IMO they are grabbing land and anything they can to sell - for "real" money because - from what I've read, Korp Amerika has no income either - they shot the cash cow in the head last week - after stripping the udder dry - they've sold our Nation's Parks, and are working selling all the water rights to public and private lands, and are stealing everything they can to cover their asses - not knowing that to many of us, they've been naked all along

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 9:08 am 
Posting Freak

Clif knows what is going on ... and his web-bots validate his theory - that the Chem-trails are far more "potent" this year than ever

snout ills...

by clif high, Monday, June 23, 2014 4:28pm

with respect..

Kale has snout ills. As does his young daughter. And as does Cathy, and as do i, and igor, and just about everyone i meet locally.

Of course, i know it to be from the chemies, but just for grins and chuckles, Igor and i tuned a spyder, put some new math algorithms into the processing and did an experiment.

We have a data set from April of last year, so just a bit over 12 months have past since it was gathered. We also have data from last month. i ran some new processing for comparison and the results are listed below in per centage of increase year-over-year for the following linguistic sets. These are complete sets that are represented by their labels.

Now note that this is not 'scientific' in the sense that our data sets are not tailored for this experiment, and include translations/transliterations for 18/eighteen languages, and our speakers are self selecting, so no, this is not 'academic' grade work. But....a big dang HMMMMMM! when we just did the year over year examination.

Label of the linguistic structure and percentage increase in data capture from April 2013 compared to May of 2014

respiratory problems - 12,460 %
cough - 14,332 %
sneezing - 8,468 %
sinus headache - 7,014 %
sinusitis - 15,788 %
colds/flu - 16,337 %
runny nose - 5,723 %
itchy eyes - 7,333 %
summer cold - 5,455 %
night sweats - 4,144 %
sleeplessness - 13,665 %
interrupted sleep (respiratory) - 12,351 %
sinus infection - 3,140 %
respiratory infection - 6,932 %

Just in our rather informal data mining, we see that all forms of references to breathing difficulties are significantly increased over last year.

Sooooo.....eyup, them chemies are definitely having an impact. And not in a good way.

In a general thinking about this, it comes down to your health. If you are seeing a 'doctor' for any of the issues generally categorized above, and you are NOT discussing chemtrails, airborne particulate aluminum and barium, and its participation in your breathing difficulties, then you and your physician are not basing your treatment on the reality around us all.

In my experience, fantasy based medicine does not yield results.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:39 pm 
Posting Freak

It's happening all around you...if you look closely, you will see it...and we can eat it!

by clif high, Werdsday, July 30, 2014 7:30pm

with respect..

It is happening all around you...and right this instant. In the USA (and elsewhere) decentralization is flooding through society. Try as they will, central 'authorities' are unable to stop the progress of this very wide meme.

We see the decentralization with such obvious slap-your-mama-in-the-face examples such as bitcoin. But were you aware that decentralization is taking place in the food industry right in your neighborhood? Eyup...that's correct...YOUR neighbors are in the food production business.

And what a diverse business it is...from the current hottest home trend in the USA (guess clucker houses?) to the up-and-coming aquaponics... people, that is to say, humans, not corporations, have caught the decentralization wave and are expressing it by producing their own food.

And many of the decentralized food producers, the so-called '1/4 acre set' (after the small back yards in use) are discovering that their production both quality and quantity is so far superior to WTF Mart offerings, that any surplus they choose to favor neighbors with does not go unappreciated. Of course, be aware your local fascist gov'tcorp does not like decentralization, and so used to be an irritant until the 1/4 acre started 'trending', then they had to back off (at least in some places). Power shifts do not get any more 'from the ground up' than this continuing manifestation of decentralization.

This trend, long identified in our work, is thought, here at HPH, to be a core, which is to say, visceral, expression of a deepening mistrust of central authority in a clearly shifting terran environment. The move toward decentralization will not stop with food production, and in fact, has not. Our label of 'renaissance' is clearly appropriate given the bursting out at the seams of the new 'networked humanity'.

The applicability of network effect mathematics is constantly being validated on all the social media sites linking into any of the growing number of perma-culture, or sustainability (shhh...sneak-speak for 'decentralized') food forum/production sites. One need only casually note the growth rates on views on DIY food production videos to grasp the spread of this manifestation of decentralization.

While the many protests against Monsanto are certainly worthwhile, their impact on this evil [Censored] of a corporation are mosquito stings on an elephant compared to the olympic swimming pool sized enema that Monsanto is going to receive from the trend toward 'only in my back yard' (OMBY Mo'Fo!) developing throughout the anglo-american (deep state) empire.

It seems that there are waves in universe, deep, mega-quaver waves, that come rolling out through us human-antenna JUST as the universe demands that they should. The most productive (based on several metrics, but dominated by sheer export numbers) food growing system that this planet has ever seen was the pre 1915 Revolution decentralized, distributed agriculture system in Russia. It out produced its Sovietized (aka Deep State) centralized system 10 times over their best (mostly lies) year.

It is my contention that this system is being reborn, picking up where it left off, given a technological kick in the ass up the ladder of success by the network effect. Remains to be seen how successful it does become, but there are some certainties observable now. Already the majority of aquacultured, freshwater fish in north America, are 'small producer' grown. In some of our local markets and food coops, the produce fetching the highest prices are delivered by small producers employing techniques such as aquaponics which grows more nutrient rich vegetables.

It is all over, flooding the whole dang country, this decentralized wave, and foods are but one of the many forms in which it has broken out. We are seeing it in energy production, engine design, any form of human endeavour you care to name is being impacted. Each and every participant in each and every offshoot expression of decentralization is one more nail in the coffin of TPTB.

i think it is cool. Of course, i really like this particular form of decentralization mostly cause we can eat it.

Pies up!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Simultaneous tides and shockwave riders....

by clif high, Thorsday,August 7, 2014 5:30am

with respect...

i have been pressed upon, pressured, beat up physically, oppressed emotionally, and generally sat up by the self-appointed mullahs of the social order since i was barely tall enough to get my own breakfast.

It was not my fault. Nor that of my parents. They did their best at trying to create yet another good statist. They even had the assistance of the mighty US military as i was an Army Brat. But it did not take.

Even when i tried to cooperate; when i tried to fit in and eat the bullshit coming out of the state's "education" system. Even then i could tell my 'future was at risk' as so many 'authorities' had told me along the way; most also noting that i now had 'a black mark on my permanent record'.

So i am here to say that i did try, repeatedly, but inevitably found myself unable to swallow the bullshit they hoped would 'cure' my mind of this unreasonable attitude that 'authority does not exist', or, as i use to state it so many decades ago, "if you ain't gonna die with me, then you ain't gonna tell me how to live MY life".

i recognize now that i could not have done differently; that my younger years were not the 'failure' i was told, but rather my gradual maturation within the 'wave'.

Now please note, whether you accept it or not, that it helps to think of human beings as 'idea antennae' wherein Universe with a BIG U sends out pulsations of ideas specifically tuned such that only those sharing a sympathetic vibration will 'catch that wave'.

Just how it works.

So, i caught the awakening wave at a very young age, through no willing attribute of my own, at the behest of universe. It made me this way, gave me this 'frequency', and all the [Censored] i got from 'authorities' for being as i am.

As a side note, i will accept criticism for any behavior, but not for being as i am as i know that Universe is in charge of that, and i can no more change my perception of reality than i can grow hair on my old bald head. Trust me on this, i have tried and failed at both.

This essay comes to this point: it is now the ending, waning years of the Kali yuga, and the Anglo-American empire (not american empire if 'presidents' will kowtow to old baggy knickers, the self-claiming queen of the british slaves).

These waning years of the Kali are going to be spectacular. Yes, the old, dying 'authorities' are freaking out about their mortality (organizations die, human consciousness is eternal) and are behaving badly as they die. i have seen this before, and it is ugly at the personal or collective level.

As an aside, those in the wave i have assisted do not die angry, venting and raging, but are smiling and peaceful, and relaxing into their next state of being.

But, back to the wave. Frequently called the 'awakening wave', it is now running like simultaneous tides where the old authoritarian cycle is ebb tide at maximum level while the awakened wave riders are riding a flood tide.

Now, one thing to note about the awakening wave. It started as a very thin lapping at the shore that got a few in the generation ahead of mine to thinking, then it washed over a few in my generation, and now, the main force of the wave is hitting the billions of grains of sand that is humanity. We are ALL going to be stirred by this wave now, whether you vibrate in concert with it, or not, it IS going to affect your life, from now, til the day you discover just how eternal is human consciousness.

Just to give you a heads up, wave-riders, we are about to hit a 'tidal bore'.

Get ready to ride!

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/wave.html

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Warning: this "forecast" (that we who post on the internet have projected , and Clif, collected and "translated") --- is the doomest report that I have ever read - it far surpasses the one he made up to get the PTB out of his world (couple of years back) ... I guess what makes it so Doomy is because if you get your news from the the WWW, you see where what is being forecast (dream-spelled) - we are already experiencing ... and of course the now, ever present - ebola ... ok you've been warned, if you don't what to know (what TPTB manifests with our energy) don't look - it made me nauseous

clif's website is different, in that he adds content to what is already there, I have no Idea when posted this because I didn't scroll down deep enough to see it ... I was looking for woojo s which apparently he isn't doing (any more) There are dates (perhaps when he posted it? or when the event just revealed starts?) ...the words in brackets, are the "exact" words that the spiders collected from the Web -clif believes that we are all psychic (after all WE ARE manifesting this) and this is what we are telling each other ... over "the Interface Zone" ...

I KNOW.... it's really long ... but it is like "peeking into the (possible) future" ... personally I have been trying not to give ebola any of my energy... but like I say "ignore- ance, is not a "solution" ... I hope to sit this one out - out here on the high range I can shut the gate on "my world"

Quote:
Current trends information:
terra context updates:

Headlines can be misleading. Earth's gravity has changed, but not due to ice melts, rather due to the expansion of the earth. Data is data, and interpretation is not. Sometimes the twain don't meet. Antarctic ice melt. (10/5/2014)

Mass Siberian Snow may be indicating our forecast for brutal, bitter, long cold winter on East Coast North America is accurate. Siberian snow levels used to forecast NY weather. (10/16/2014)

markets context updates:
Ack!

This is how Austrian Mathematicians say 'tipping point':

Data shows [tension] across [conus (AK feels safe)] by January due to [ebola fears]. Data also shows [decline] and [praying] are the dominant memes across Markets entity through October. Now we (probably) know what the [2/two black mondays] are about....ebola and ebola fears. (10/3/2014)

ST data shows transglobal transport shutdown by March due to [ebola fears]. Data shows that [business (globally)] come to [face] a [situation] at once both [troublesome] and [ludicrous]. Further details point to [absurd regulations] that [stitch up] the [business man/woman] and yet, are [full of holes]. (10/3/2014)

IM data shows the [markets] reach a state of [splintering] and [peeling] by March 2015. The [splintering] is supported by [currencies] and [transcontinental trade]. The [peeling] set has details going to the idea that [financial centers] are [peeled away (by circumstances)] (fail), until only the [bare core] remains, again, by Spring, 2015. (10/3/2014)

IM data shows Bitcoin to be [rising] against [all currencies] in [mid october] as the [currency crash] and [no contact (payments (ebola fears))] memes become more visible. (10/8/2014)

IM data shows [infrastructure impacts] from [ebolafears] as [teachers/staff] are [abandoning schools/jobs] by [october 20, 2014] leading to [schools shuttered], and [parents freaking and agitated (beyond reason)]. Along with [churches], and [college sports events], the [schools] and [bus lines] will be the first [standing infrastructure] to be [affected by ebolafears]. (10/8/2014)

IM data showing that a [gold delivery (of size)] is [cancelled] in [November 2014] due to [ebola fears] having [stopped workers] and the [local area] being under a [travel restriction]. This is in a large [city (in the north east)]. The data describes very [empty street] and [confrontations] between [few police] and [crowds/mobs (partying/looting (in masks))]. (10/8/2014)

IM data shows [governments] will be [activating military] to [patrol streets] in [ebola towns], but that [desertion] will [deplete readiness ratios] and [commanders] will be [told 'not possible'] by [subordinates] in meetings that will be [leaked] to the [social media]. Large changes in [collective social behavior] in [ebola towns] will be [visible] by [January 2015]. Data shows [weeping appeals] for [participation] from [frustrated [politicians]. (10/8/2014)

IM data shows [worst ever 'season'] for [real estate sales]. Not only [economy/financial woes], but soon [ebola fears] to [cancel 'open houses'] as well as [close real estate offices] when [2/two sales people (from same firm)] are [quarantined due to ebola fears]. Major [impact] on [west coast USA], [british columbia, CA], and [london,UK] as [ebola fears] escalate due to [symptomatic house hunting]. (10/8/2014)

Winter [sales] of [home exercise equipment] indicated by ST data to [rise] as [self-isolation] develops amid the [new social customs]. Along with [exercise] stuff, all manner of [food growing/preserving] devices and technologies are also cited as [gaining sales]. Curiously, a surge in [3d printers] and [sewing machines] are both indicated to make [visibility] of [surprising strong sales] over this [gifting season]. (10/8/2014)

LT data shows that a [chinese (and) indian business co-operative venture] will be the big [global winner] in the [anti-ebola treatement] AND will also provide a [substance ('drug')] that will be [demonstrated] to [proof/protect] against [contracting the virus]. This latter [product] is indicated to be a [staple] of [sales] in the [billions of units] as both [China] and [Russia] set about [cleaning up Africa (of communicable diseases)]. This [continental clean up] effort is described as starting in [March 2015] and lasting just short of [2/two decades]. The data shows that the [substance (anti viral spread 'drug')] is indicated to be [required] for [travel] across large areas of the [planet] over these next [20/twenty years]. (10/8/2014)

IM data sets are showing that a [UV sterilization product (wand? hand held)] will be the [next BIG thing] in technology. Several companies will be rushing to [complete products]. Data shows that [2/two] of these firms that will be making the [UV sterilization units] will be [giving devices] to their [employees] and their [relatives] to [help ensure work force health]. (10/16/2014)

globalpop updates:
Ack! Black Mondays in October

Now we (probably) know what the forecast [black mondays] in October are all about.... ebola and ebola fears. Remember that these mondays are separated by 2/weeks and provide both temporal echoing as well as foreshadowing for conditions to be [encountered] in [March 2015 and beyond]. (10/3/2014)

IM data has [ebola (and ebola fears)] in a state of [advancing] through to March (end of range). During that time, the GlobalPop entity has a dominating, and continually rising sub set of [tension] that is the primary and secondary supporting sets for [ebola, and ebola fears]. The [advancing] sub set detail layer suggests that by [Spring Northern Hemisphere] the [military] has been [activated in ebola response] in greater than 20/twenty countries in the [north]. (10/3/2014)

IM data, at the same time as being flooded with [advancing] as the rising primary sub set for [ebola and ebola fears] is still growing support under sets for [reputation (not being) supported by fact]. Or, a [fake out]? (10/3/2014)

IM data showing [teachers] and [staff] will be [mentally unstable] due to [ebola fears] by [october 20, 2014] such that [schools] are [abandoned] along with [jobs]. The data shows that [parents] start several [overwhelming campaigns] on [social media] about the [school (as ebola center)] meme that will in its turn cause [political unrest] and [digestion problems (for politicians)]. (10/8/2014)

IM data shows that [police] and [ambulance (EMT) personnel] in [8/eight states/countries] will [revolt] against the [ebolafears] as the first of the [medical transport workers], and [police personnel] become [infected] with [ebola]. However, the data sets with the highest emotional sums in the current processing are going to the idea of a [prison complex] that will become [contaminated] with [ebola] such that [local government (loses control)] and [major military presence] is required to [contain (the troubles)]. (10/8/2014)

Puke on the street! Get arrested! ST data shows [british drinking culture] to be [significantly altered] by [ebola fears & ebola in london]. Data points to [mandatory 80 hour isolation] to determine if [merely drunken idiot] or [ebola infected] as [ebola and ebola fears] are described as [sweeping (clear) london streets (at night)]. (10/8/2014)

ST data shows that [martial arts dojos] and [MMA], and [other sporting cooperatives] will all be [curtailed] by [early December] as [ebola fears] impact [group activities] globally. Additional data sets point to [bus lines] in some [metropolitian areas] will be [shut down (and isolated)] due to [public vomiting (on buses)]. Further, [ridership] is indicated to [plunge] as the [ebola fears meme] settles into various [metropolis cities] over Fall/Winter (northern hemisphere). Special note to [san francisco] and [london] where there will be [unique forms] of [early ebola and ebola fears] impacts that will [set trends globally]. (10/8/2014)

Data shows that [palestinians] will be the first to develop the [vomit bomb] for use against [israel]. Is it, or is it not, contaminated by [ebola]. This use of [ebola fears] to [paralyze] the [israeli state mechanism] and to [drain shekels (by massive response required for each vomit bomb)] will be a [visible] note within the [ebola fears] legacy by early 2015. (10/8/2014)

IM data shows that the [dead judges] meme is heavily cross linked over to [banksters (running for cover)]. The dual 'holding' entity areas would favor an interpretation of 'ebola fears lead to officialdom imposed isolation which some banksters use as a cover to kill off some inconvenient judges who know too much to be allowed to live'. Hmmmmm. (10-14-2014)

IM data sets show that [airplane fleets] will be [reduced] by [planes] being [taken out of service] due to [ebola contamination]. The data shows the [planes] being [parked] in [airports] as [no pilot] will [fly them]. Longer term data shows some being [cut up on site] and [trucked away] for [disposal]. (10/15/2014)

IM data shows [air line passengers] will be [in revolt] as of [last week in october] due to [officialdom rules]. Many tens of thousands of [travelers] are to be [trapped in place] due to [disruption] in [airline routes] due to [ebola contamination]. (10/15/2014)

As noted here: Schools closed due to ebola fears. It starts. (10/16/2014)

ST data shows that [british royals] will be [insane (with) anger] in December due to [exposure (to ebola)] of [several (of their) own]. What is even more interesting is that the [expression (of the anger)] is described as [setting off (a political/cultural) storm] among the [british slaves (subjects)] who are forecast to be [speaking (the unspeakable)] and [trying (to reconcile) public faces] with [past propaganda]. (10/16/2014)

All the data types are currently holding values for [ebola vaccine refusniks] and [ebola vaccine (to be) fatal]. The data sets are showing that [attempts] at [innoculation] will lead to [shootings] and [killings] as [populace refuses] en masse. Further there are sets pointing to a [early (series/string)] of [fatalities] that will be [known widely/broadcast]. Also there is to be an [early adopter (celebrity?)] who is being described as [puking (ebola vaccine) in public] which does not do the [vaccine sales effort] any good at all. (10/16/2014)

ST data sets still building for a large temporal echo in [March 2015] of the events of October 2014, both in [disease] and [markets] areas. These data sets have picked up the pace of new accruing values as well as expanding cross links to Markets entity, and SpaceGoatFarts entity. (10/16/2014)

As forecast a [cruise ship] has now become a [containment vessel]. Look for at least 2/two others in near term. Further, data shows [incarcertaion] to be [months long]. Link to story. (10/17/2014)

IM data forecasts [(Dark Star ?) flu] to cause [fatalities] in a number of ways including causing [panic rush] to Emergency Rooms where [ebola exposure] will [increase dramatically]. Also many people will be [treated for ebola], but will be [dying from Dark Star Flu]. Additionally, the [Dark Star flu] is indicated to [leave skin marks] of its [passage] through [many victims (who survive)]. These [facial markings] are indicated to become something of a [social separation indicator] (supporting sets = [uknown]). Data indicates that some [dark star flu victims] will be able to get [skin problem relief] as well as [lung pressure? relief] by using [black seed oil Nigella Sativa (for a dark flu?)]. (10/17/2014)

Ebola note: in the late 1960's my father (a career military officer) went to the United States Army Command and General Staff College in Levenworth Kansas (hated that place, too dry, no ocean). This school is also known as the 'War College'. My father was not as good at math as i, and so i helped him out with his 'homework' occassionally. Note that this was the latter half of the 1960's. In his course of study as "biological agents of war". Lots of math in that section. We studied it closely. The primary example for an entire semester was "airborne, weaponized west african hemoragic fever Virus".....again, in the late 1960's. (10/21/2014)

IM data sets are pointing toward [officialdom (TPTB)] using [vast quantities/innundation/overwhelming quantity] of [external savior myth language] in trying to [sell the ebola vaccine (and protocols)]. Further sets in the details are extensively cross linked over to the [refusniks] sub set within GlobalPop entity as well as the Markets entity. Within the GlobalPop entity the data terminates in sets of [refusniks (very very popular humans globally)] who will [wage anti-propaganda war] on [internet video] about [NO (poison) vaccines] and how [ebola is a scam]. Look for the rise of the [wave of refusniks] to make [visibility] within [msm (lying media pressitutes propagandists)] over Nov/Dec 2014. The data seems to indicate something of a [show-down/face2face confrontation] in December that will later be viewed as a [defining moment]. (10/23/2014)

As our data continues to state the [reputation (lies about) ebola] will [exceed its impact]. However, please note that [ebola fears] as a [meme] are [to be used/employed] to [change social dynamics] within the [cabal controlled empire]. (10/23/2014)
Shelter in place?
Sprout it up and party on!

Remember that if you are forced into isolation as the data suggests will happen repeatedly over these next 8/eight months (in various locations, not national), that the equivalent of fresh veges can be had in Winter from sprouts. Such veges as broccoli are actually more intense concentrations of good phytochemicals as sprouts than fully grown vegetables. This effect is more the nominal state than not, so *most* sprouts are better phytochemical concentrations than their fully grown condition.

A good source i have used for quantity purchases of sprouts is at the Sprout People. Note you can sprout in linen bags, on sheets of paper towels, in mason jars with screen in lieu of a top, and all manner of containers so you do not need a bunch of gear to get your sprouts growing for you. Savvy sailors in old times sprouted in canvas bags made from old sail cloth cleaned of the salt. Polynesian and Micronesian sailors grew sprouts in copra (stuff on outside of coconuts).

One can consume sprouts raw or cooked. Breads, stews, cereals are all improved by the addition of sprouted grains/seeds.

Children can be given the sprout farm responsibilities as the needs of sprouts are only a few drops of water daily and a bit of fresh air now and again. Ambient light is acceptable for most sprouting vegetables, though of course more rapid growth is possible with supplementing grow lights.

Pets and all manner of livestock also benefit from sprouts, so any extra production need not be composted. (10/5/2014)

The new masculinism

The GlobalPop Entity has several, large and growing sets for [new man] or [new form masculine culture] that is indicated to be [central] to the [pan terran revolution and renaissance]. This [male gender renaissance] is forecast as being [global], [uplifting], developing a [pan gender cultural identity embracing maleness as humans], creating a [philosophical school for examining maleness as humans], establishing [youth strengthening groups across the planet (with connections to each other)], as well as [providing energy] to [revolutionary discussion/movement (globally)].

A part of the [new man culture] will center on new expressions of [ancient value sets] that are currently being seen within the global [parkour] and [calisthenics] movements emerging as [popular street culture]. (9/30/2014)

Revolutionary Linguistics in action. Use their own words against them to say the truth. Even in this cover, the truth telling looks like it is hurting him. Cassetteboy - Cameron's Conference Rap.

Crude, lewd, and rude. Be advised. Funny too.

spacegoatfarts context updates:

SGFs are forecasting via longer term data sets that [alien hunts] will be [visible] in the [media (all kinds)] if one knows for what to look. The idea coming through the details is that various [officialdom organizations] throughout the world will be [hunting for human appearing aliens] through the use of some form of technology, and that this activity will be [video captured] repeatedly over the next [5/five years]. The mystery is what form this technology will take, and what will be the cover story for its use. Much of the details in these sets suggest some form of [disguised alien sniffing devices] that, in the curious nature of universe, while not being recognized as [alien sniffers], will still cause [conspiracy theories] to [erupt] about the use of the [disguised technology] in public settings. In the imagery, the impression of [sinister trucks] at [public sporting events] comes through as a core component of the [conspiracy theories] about these [sniffer devices]. (9/30/2014)

ST data shows that this [December] in [northern hemisphere] the [UFO/(daleks/machine-intelligences?)] will be [displaying] in an almost [preening fashion *(grooming?)] over [large swaths (of continents)]. The imagery in the detail layer suggest that this [display] will be [nearly unique] in UFO history in that it will be [involving (large bands)] across [whole continents]. (10-14-2014)

LT data types are suggesting that [November, 2015] will have [aware (??) humanity] being [actively/dynamically] involved with [multiple species] of [space aliens]. Further data sets point to a [fundamental (knowledge) revolution] that occurs [across popular understanding] in the first [half] of 2015 as [events (dalek?)] become [too blatant] to [collectively ignore]. A curious side effect of this set has huge levels of cross links back over to the [british criminal rulers (aka self claiming 'royals')] where [history] will be [revealed] that will [set the populace] against the [blood lines] at a [visceral/cellular] level. This [(near) xenophobic reaction] is described as [destroying] several [offshoots (of 'royals' bloodlines)] and als causing [near total breakdown] of the [BBC]. (10/16/2014)

direct quote from the homepage here:http://www.halfpasthuman.com/

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:15 am 
Posting Freak

more from clif as the data flows in ... including a vid that will make you go hummmmmmmmm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUVEaFSr-jdTa_QE4PPSkVJw&v=fffKSBft470

terra context updates:

Yet another sinkhole. This one is triggering the language about [nuke plants] that [go dry] and become [dangerous] as the [rivers drop]. Further, if the dang dam breaks, will we get the [river changing its course (dramatically)] language? (11/1/2014) Link to article.

Data sets accruing to the Terra entity have painted the [winter (northern hemisphere)] as truly [brutal] with [new glaciers forming] from [unexpectedly early snow falls], as well as from [snow (in) new/unexpected places]. These [new glaciers] are indicated to bring out [denial rivers (from) MSM/presstitutes]. (11/5/2014)

markets context updates:

Yes, i am aware the silver prices are being pounded today (11/5/2014) at the open this morning. However, the day is still new, and the aspect/attribute we are seeking is the [change (direction)] in the [manipulation]. As noted in the last report, there are several more attempts by the criminal cabal to drive silver down even further. The data shows these [fail], and the emotional sums change direction and start rising as of today. So, yet to be seen today, but with the Immediacy Data, the error rate is 3/three days out through the third week. Usually IM data errors on the 3/three days (or less) level. (11/5/2014)

New language Temporal Markers showing up today (11/5/2014) as Russian gov't announces it can/may pay for imports in Gold. Further price movements of BTC in both dollars and Yen are expected TMs. These are part of the language complex forecast for this week in last IDIR report. Further the giant level of downward pressure on dollar prices for AU/AG are also part of the [last gasp (at manipulation)] language from the processing over these last 2/two weeks. How long will it last (the price drop)? Not very long. The levels of [unsustainable] language has reached all time highs within our processing. Further, the appearance of multiple sources for [precious metals directly traded for goods] is showing up now in larger levels than forecast. Also emotional sums around the [real estate market (depression/deflation/stagnation)] are also at all time highs.

Again, we also need to note that language about [slavery] is now showing up as [zero wages work] 'suggestions' from officialdom. This language was a temporal marker that appears ahead of the [debacle (of 'free money for houses')] that was forecast for the [end of the system (during Fall northern hemisphere)]. In this TM the data showed that [banksters offer (free money)] and [find very few takers] such that the [scheme fails]. Further, these TMs are part of a [next level (wave of) banksters being suicided] that will send [shocks] into the [cadres/ranks] of the [newly hired banksters] that, in its turn, will [scramble (functions/work quality)] within the [lower ranks] of the [cabal]. This is a TM for the [death (of the) too big to fail bank]. (11/5/2014)

Lanuage around ['fast track to suicide express'] is showing up as being something of a gallows humor approach to working for the [derivatives section] of the [bankster schemes]. The data is pointing towards an internal (to banksters) characterization of the [derivatives business] as a [path] to [corporate death]. A [big shock] to the [bankster system] is being forecast in the [suicides] of several [retired/former banksters].(11/5/2014)

Silver data recently processed STILL points to the span from 11/5/2014 through 11/14/2014 as being [tremulous/shakey] period in which [emotional tensions (ramp up)] over [all things economic]. In these data sets are pointers to (soon to appear) further [bankster suicides] including some [spectacular deaths]. These sets point to yet another [bad new year (2015)] for [banksters (including low level guys)] as a [tsunami] of [banksters suicides] reaches a [peak]. A side note is that a TM is being forecast in which [russian gov't] will be [accused (of) bankster murders (clandestine)]. Not true, but a very good TM for BTC and silver [emotional shifts (into status as) money]. (11/5/2014)

Data sets are pointing to the [arrest] in [russia (and) china] of [banksters] involved with [derivatives]. In the case of the [russian arrest], the data sets are pointing toward several [attempts] to [suicide] the [detainees] in [prison] that will result in [russian officialdom] scoring a [global public relations victory] over the [bankster cabal] from the [details provided] by the [captured assassins]. (11/5/2014)

Related to the [lower levels (of banksters)] being in [disarray] over the [spectacular suicides] the data is pointing to the first [group whistleblower experience] for the [populace]. The [group] of [bankster whistleblowers] are descibed as being [hidden away] and [creating public turmoil]. This episode begins during the [death] of the [too big to fail bank]. (11/5/2014)

Markets entity data sets pointing toward a [crash] in [rental profitability] that is described as [rippling through (north american)] markets. The data sets are suggesting that [2/two large property management firms] are currently in [deep [Censored]/trouble], and will soon [print negative (profit) numbers] that will [impact real estate (continent wide)] as well as [deplete (a) revenue stream (for banksters)]. (11/5/2014)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:50 am 
Posting Freak

I like Cliff High but... if his spyders in assessing what is on the web and using that for criteria in making predictions and it assess mostly what the mainstream news and its affiliates put out there about ebola or whatever seems rather ubiquitous to say the least as Cliff states himself. For whatever tptb want to happen and especially from their fear of losing control, of course much propaganda will be put on the web and in the news especially. People are catching on and quickly and emotions change lightening fast and constantly. However, I really like what he is saying about the aliens...unless it's the rumored fake scenario planned to convince earthlings that they need governemnts to protect them. Now that is funny and ironic because it seems people would disbelieve what could possibly be true about aliens but believe the propaganda about ebola. I would love to be wrong about that. I'm reminded about us being in such a place as to really not know what is going to happen next because time as we know it has ended and it is really up to us to determine, through where and on what we put our attention and whether we're in a coherent or incoherent state.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:29 pm 
Posting Freak

I believe, that his spiders gather info from forums around the world ... and not the mainstream news outlets... it is fairly well-know (in the cyber world) that the MSN has "talking points" given to them each day, and they all say the same thing, from my perspective, they look like a shelf full of bobble dolls, and are just about as useful - but we DO - all "get the message" so I'm pretty certain that Clif's bots don't go there ... except perhaps to glean repetitive words from the comments ...but the WMMs have revealed that when such immediacy-data has to be "translated" into a language that we can all "comprehend" - it gets "distorted" by the individual trying to express it, because of his own BS (belief system) and the words that it demands - that we use to communicate with

I find his understanding of what we are participating in, very much in sync with the WMMs ... take this essay, that includes, trans-Humanism, dating back 11 thous years , that suggest ways to get "optimum performance" out of one's body/Human Instrument ..."bio-hacking" to live longer, think clearer and stay healthy... I appreciate his perspective, and his humor... I believe his intent is to "transfer knowledge" and his theory (that we are all psychic - but we just don't listen to what we are "really" saying to each other --- even though the messages are being repeated enough that his spiders notice the web vibrating ) is a sound and valuable observation ... and I believe that what is being transfered reveals humanity IS transferring knowledge/messages UN-consciously and (to me) that sounds like how the Heart's Intelligence is transferred (sub-consciously) and it (the human heart) appears to have "talking points" as well ( streaming in from FSI) ... I believe that Clif, is making us aware of these messages - to the best of his abilities

I am glad to hear that he is considering ways to "save himeself" I get really tired of him telling us how OLD he is at 60 something ... it is about time he realized his own "optimum performance" ... yea Clif !

Quote:
biohacking....
by clif high, Tuesday, November 18, 2014 5:25pm

with respect...

You have heard the term, biohacking, and may even have some understanding of the contexts involved; however, likely you have not considered that biohacking is directly involved in your immediate future. And for reasons not instantly obvious.

Stemming from the psychedelics-as-teachers movements, and jump started by the TIHKAL (tryptamines i have known and loved) offshoot adherents, the basic core of biohacking has to do with increased human performance, although at a personal level, and this is what differentiates it from its logical extreme of 'trans-humanism'. Moving through the necessary stage of 'noo-tropic stacking', we have arrived at today's more diverse, and embracing, biohacking.

What i find most interesting is that universe has presented the context of biohacking JUST as we are entering a period of extremes of environmental stress for humanity, collectively, but more importantly, at the aggregated personal level.

My approach to biohacking is to 'proof' the concepts offered with my 1000/one-thousand year test. That is, if the idea can be translated to some variant of a practice that has produced results for 1000/one-thousand years or longer, i will take the next step in research. Thus, as a direct instance, humanity has been taking plant based dietary supplements as just that, supplements for health, for over 11,000 (eleven thousand) years in the records of a number of civilizations left around the planet from ancient Vedic texts to pre-Inca detailed bio-ramas (scenes of life cut into stone). So, it makes sense to pursue the idea of supplements as they have a history of effective use by the species.

Now, forward to these day's problems of pollution of all forms run amok JUST as the gov'ts go batshit crazy with chemtrails. And the beyond reasonable understanding actions of the mega corporations introducing planet destroying technologies such as GMO's put further pressures on your body, as well as the food-body of the planet upon which you depend for a healthy future. Given this brief sketch of the myriad of problems that your body faces during these last few years of the Kali yuga (until 2025 i hear), it makes sense to take the time to examine the concepts to be found in the biohacking community. And no, i do not refer to putting gadgets under the skin or other surgical alterations as biohacking. Those are the crudest forms of trans-humanism, and represent a very bad road with a very tragic ending.

Biohacking is the idea of deliberately taking control of your body's inputs, in all forms, and controlling them with the intent of optimizing personal performance at some level that is meaningful for you.

For some, biohacking is a means to the goal of longer life, or longer, pain free life, or longer/better mental/sexual/athletic performance. For others biohacking is the goal itself, which is to say they value optimum performance of their body-machine for its own sake, that is to say, for its potential for increased experience in the life-plane.

Without regard to the personal direction one takes with biohacking, these days, the environment is dictating that at least some part of the process be used to deal with the accumulation of toxins via exposure. These toxins are/can be radioactive emissions as well as particulates. Or any of the stew of light and heavy metals that are aerosolized for the chemtrails phenomenon, whatever its purpose may truly be.

So, when working my biohacking, i think looooong term about the newly discovered. Such as systemic enzymes....necessary, vital, and your body stops producing them just around age 30/thirty. What do we find about such as enzymes when examining our ayurvedic or traditional Chinese medicine texts? Well, dang, just that nearly every concoction for health of either of these two long lived health systems make contains some enzymatic component.

So, eyup, i guess i will take the next step with enzymes, especially those shown to reduce inflammation, and to reduce mucous through out the body. Both radioactivity and chemtrails as environmental hazards appear to increase general body inflammation, and mucous at every possible place.

And then there are other areas of biohacking of an immediate focus to consider such as the longer term mental (brain) consequences of a radioactively hotter environment. As well as effective means of flushing chemtrail contaminants (the 'soft metals') which have been associated with Alzheimer's and other dementia increases.

Then there is whatever the bastards think of next. You see, an intelligent, aware human realizes that the environment is no longer 'neutral' in that it is being actively manipulated to be detrimental to the health of all humans and other life on earth. And that means you, too.

A lot of really ugly, nasty, stooge people are biohacking the whole dang planet just to get to YOUR body. Maybe you should get there first, eh?

http://www.halfpasthuman.com/essays/biohacking.html

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:51 pm 
Posting Freak

We are more than physical bodies and I really like this from the Fifth Neruda Interview:

“Our programs have been hacked. We’ve been altered. We’re not connected in the same way
to the grid lines that rule this hologram that I called Bubble One, a little earlier.”

What this means to me is that as our environment changes we can adjust to those changes. Our DNA is constantly being altered because of intervention coming from the Sun and where ever else as well as our own attitudes, and for those open to change without fear, that is key as well, it makes these times more interesting , not fearful. This is my understanding right now and its always open for change. As to ancient medicine such as from India and China they have some that are very natural and effective and protect the body from all kinds of harm. They are most effective because they treat the body as a Whole System that goes beyond only its physicality. And they treat it as embedded in the Cosmos. There are no words to describe the complexity of that scale of interconnectedness and syncronicity and being aligned with that. Thanx for this by Cliff.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:52 pm 
Posting Freak

OMG, Clif has come out into the open ! Unfortunately, only part 1 of the interview is available for free ... but wow, is he on a roll for this interview - as usual, I listened twice, because my mind has trouble digesting so much food for thought in one sitting :mrgreen:

Veritas Radio - Clif High - Where Are We? - Video Exclusive - Part 1 of 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAcAHK9eKI

I got the impression that Clif has enhanced his POV of the issues that we are facing ... and that his understanding has been expanded greatly - recently.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:11 pm 
Posting Freak

All predictions for the future are probabilities . Live in the present. Timelines exist that are only accessed from being present. It really is about choices we make and how present we are.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:11 pm 
Posting Freak

David Wilcock, Sean David Morton...(et al) are wrong....and why this is so cool for me...
by clif high, Friday, January 2, 2015 07:38 am

with respect,

the pyramids at Giza, and very likely most if not all of the pyramids located at strategic spots around our planet, had absolutely nothing to do with 'ascension' or 'human trials'...

the various interpretations put to this point by David Wilcock (and others, i merely chose David as the most prominent to the moment of the proponents of this idea) as to the 'meaning' of the chambers, and especially the 'passages' within the Great Pyramid at Giza are entirely wrong. Where he and others are speculating that the length of this passage 'means' such and so, and that humans were put through 'trials' and 'tribulations' within the structure for the presumed purpose of gaining an 'increase in consciousness' (something that is quite impossible once you understand the nature of consciousness), they are indulging their fantasy speculation with 'confirmation bias' and seeking to underpin their presumptions about the purpose of the pyramid with 'details' supplied by their minds, not the pyramids.

The great pyramid at Giza has nothing to do with prophecy. It has nothing to do with ascension. There is no meaning nor time reckoning to the 'pyramid inch'. There is no human consciousness 'pumping' ability of the pyramid, not in the mis-named 'kings chamber', nor in any of the various passages or chambers of the speculated 'trials' that the 'consciousness expansion' group claims were held there.

All of these speculations likely result from the original misinterpretation of the pyramids by the 'great' Egyptologists of the past as 'burial chambers'. Once it was established in the popular culture that the pyramids were used by humans for burial purposes, a 'natural' link between the structure and internal human use arose in the collective understanding that then gave rise to further speculation by David Wilcock and the other proponents of pyramid as conscious enhancing tool school.

This line of discovery is wrong and misleading. Their premise is flawed from the start and leads to this elaborate fantasy construction of the supposed 'mysteries' that were to be 'discovered via trial (of the body)' within the pyramid structure.

If one starts their thinking with a 'clean' image of the pyramids, that is, deliberately shedding any past ideas of its purpose, and one has engineering training, then one may be able to see more clearly that the pyramid is a machine for generating power, specifically electricity. The caveat to the above statement is that the engineering mind involved MUST be able to step outside the terran cultural proclivity toward only understanding 'power/energy' as the result of 'explosive' force. There is THE OTHER SIDE of that force as well, and most terran engineering does not even recognize its existence (which pretty much gives David Wilcock, SDM, et al, a pass on their misinterpretation of the structure).

The pyramid at Giza generates electricity using the 'female principle' or the 'negative attractive force' (the word negative is used to denote polarity, and not to connote 'bad', we should just call it the 'F' principle but look where that would lead....so negative it is for now).

Once certain concepts are made available, the idea of 'pyramid as giant power plant' seems to naturally appear. These concepts derive from work done in the 1800's by J. Keely that led to work done in a great many fields through the 1930s, when, in my opinion, the emergence of the Shadow Gov't (aka state secrecy culture around UFO's) was forced by their paranoia to begin clamping down on the knowledge of the 'duality' nature of energy.

As the 'duality of energy in universe' is such a core concept to reality, it keeps surfacing over time, albeit under different names and within larger or smaller theory sets. This exposure to the F/- force side of ALL power equations will eventually reassert itself as the dominant scientific understanding of universe as humanity is forced to rectify the dangerous 'pollution' created by its total reliance on only one-half of the universal power equation.

That David and Sean and others are wrong about the great pyramid at Giza and the whole understanding of consciousness is great as a huge area of very practical and profitable discovery now manifests before me (and anyone else squirrelly enough to perceive it) for 2015 and beyond.

So now i propose to model the pyramid's functioning in Google Sketchup with animation, and then to tie it into the work done by John Keely. The Sketchup animation will also allow for the production, via 3d printer, of various components to build a test system of the JKM (John Keely Motor) power plant.

It promises to be a very interesting 2015....the global implosion of the banking system, the appearance of the confirmation of expando planet (and shift in orbit distance from sun) information, and the manifestation of the Great Human Renaissance of the 21st Century has its beginning.

Got thoughts? Creativity? Come on in...the water is good, and this renaissance has room for all....

(see links at halfpasthuman.com)

(a few vids to tie it all together for you...off to work now, finishing boat to get it in water, and shed empty for my mad scientist years.....(maniacal laugh heard as i amble off to the trampoline for a bit of a work out...)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:11 pm 
Posting Freak

David Wilcock, Sean David Morton...(et al) are wrong....and why this is so cool for me...
by clif high, Friday, January 2, 2015 07:38 am

with respect,

the pyramids at Giza, and very likely most if not all of the pyramids located at strategic spots around our planet, had absolutely nothing to do with 'ascension' or 'human trials'...

the various interpretations put to this point by David Wilcock (and others, i merely chose David as the most prominent to the moment of the proponents of this idea) as to the 'meaning' of the chambers, and especially the 'passages' within the Great Pyramid at Giza are entirely wrong. Where he and others are speculating that the length of this passage 'means' such and so, and that humans were put through 'trials' and 'tribulations' within the structure for the presumed purpose of gaining an 'increase in consciousness' (something that is quite impossible once you understand the nature of consciousness), they are indulging their fantasy speculation with 'confirmation bias' and seeking to underpin their presumptions about the purpose of the pyramid with 'details' supplied by their minds, not the pyramids.

The great pyramid at Giza has nothing to do with prophecy. It has nothing to do with ascension. There is no meaning nor time reckoning to the 'pyramid inch'. There is no human consciousness 'pumping' ability of the pyramid, not in the mis-named 'kings chamber', nor in any of the various passages or chambers of the speculated 'trials' that the 'consciousness expansion' group claims were held there.

All of these speculations likely result from the original misinterpretation of the pyramids by the 'great' Egyptologists of the past as 'burial chambers'. Once it was established in the popular culture that the pyramids were used by humans for burial purposes, a 'natural' link between the structure and internal human use arose in the collective understanding that then gave rise to further speculation by David Wilcock and the other proponents of pyramid as conscious enhancing tool school.

This line of discovery is wrong and misleading. Their premise is flawed from the start and leads to this elaborate fantasy construction of the supposed 'mysteries' that were to be 'discovered via trial (of the body)' within the pyramid structure.

If one starts their thinking with a 'clean' image of the pyramids, that is, deliberately shedding any past ideas of its purpose, and one has engineering training, then one may be able to see more clearly that the pyramid is a machine for generating power, specifically electricity. The caveat to the above statement is that the engineering mind involved MUST be able to step outside the terran cultural proclivity toward only understanding 'power/energy' as the result of 'explosive' force. There is THE OTHER SIDE of that force as well, and most terran engineering does not even recognize its existence (which pretty much gives David Wilcock, SDM, et al, a pass on their misinterpretation of the structure).

The pyramid at Giza generates electricity using the 'female principle' or the 'negative attractive force' (the word negative is used to denote polarity, and not to connote 'bad', we should just call it the 'F' principle but look where that would lead....so negative it is for now).

Once certain concepts are made available, the idea of 'pyramid as giant power plant' seems to naturally appear. These concepts derive from work done in the 1800's by J. Keely that led to work done in a great many fields through the 1930s, when, in my opinion, the emergence of the Shadow Gov't (aka state secrecy culture around UFO's) was forced by their paranoia to begin clamping down on the knowledge of the 'duality' nature of energy.

As the 'duality of energy in universe' is such a core concept to reality, it keeps surfacing over time, albeit under different names and within larger or smaller theory sets. This exposure to the F/- force side of ALL power equations will eventually reassert itself as the dominant scientific understanding of universe as humanity is forced to rectify the dangerous 'pollution' created by its total reliance on only one-half of the universal power equation.

That David and Sean and others are wrong about the great pyramid at Giza and the whole understanding of consciousness is great as a huge area of very practical and profitable discovery now manifests before me (and anyone else squirrelly enough to perceive it) for 2015 and beyond.

So now i propose to model the pyramid's functioning in Google Sketchup with animation, and then to tie it into the work done by John Keely. The Sketchup animation will also allow for the production, via 3d printer, of various components to build a test system of the JKM (John Keely Motor) power plant.

It promises to be a very interesting 2015....the global implosion of the banking system, the appearance of the confirmation of expando planet (and shift in orbit distance from sun) information, and the manifestation of the Great Human Renaissance of the 21st Century has its beginning.

Got thoughts? Creativity? Come on in...the water is good, and this renaissance has room for all....

(see links at halfpasthuman.com)

(a few vids to tie it all together for you...off to work now, finishing boat to get it in water, and shed empty for my mad scientist years.....(maniacal laugh heard as i amble off to the trampoline for a bit of a work out...)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 pm 

Pyramid power plants that produce electricity ! :shock: ...sounds great!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next