WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cliff High
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:25 am 
Posting Freak

weäcnm...

Everything in 'life' is about timing. Get timing right, and you can rule universe. Personally, not my goal. Ruling universe strikes me as a real pain in the ass constantly demanding your attention away from what is really important....working on yourself (some of us do this through boats, others through arts, bikes, pies, knitting, hospice work, et cetera out to about 7 billion variants). However, my opinion of the worth of the goal of ruling universe does not, (apparently) mean squat to a great many of the beings that also inhabit this planet i call home.

While i may be naive, perhaps even extremely so given the rate of change of the miniutia of life, i do recognize that not everyone is as internally focused as i. There are many beings out there that are so repulsive, even to themselves, that they turn all their attention to externals, such as forcing others into twisted acts. These beings dare not look inward, and, sadly, thus have become a pain in the tukas to all of the other beings on my home world.

We, that is to say, this writer, his dear wife cathy of four decades, and igor, his long suffering companion of the paranoid persuasion, and ANYONE else who has communicated with us by way of the telephone (and likely emails) over this past 8+ months, has been in contact, albeit unknowingly, with some of the sadly twisted people of the power structure.

It would appear that our phones are tapped. Well, while not really a surprise, i had always assumed it was the more bizarre part of goverment/officialdom that was involved. And while i cannot rule that out, we now have become aware that certain predatory-octopi financial firms had been paying big bucks to get a real time feed off our communications.

Needless to say, this is irritating.

Right in the middle of boat work, i now have to stop and gnaw on this.

It means i have to change things.

Oh, i have known for some period of time.

The title is salis. It is defined on page 499 of seliš nyo nuntn, the dictionary of the words of the peoples of the selis seas. It pretty well tells how we will be expressing our gnawing for a while.

My apologies to all the humans, and other beings who are not poking us with sticks. We must first deal with these misguided fellows before we are prepared to resume our interactions with the more gentle aspects of universe. Again, sorry for the impact that this will necessarily provoke.

posted March 10, 2012 by clif high

http://halfpasthuman.com/whisper.html

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:17 pm 
Posting Freak

sun doc's?

recently a massive sphere was observed within the solar corona. It was apparently attached to the solar sphere by an umbilical tube of sorts. Whether 'birthed' from the sun, or just sucking at the solar tit, i am struck by the excellence of the timing of the occurrance. Just when our friendly neighborhood sun is in the throes a seeming major expansion event (or events), along comes a very very very very very very unexpected form of solar energy dissipation. Right at a scary peak of activity in fact.

Hmmm...is this good for us here on earth?

Can't see that this is bad. And as universe is self correcting, and self adjusting (read that again, oh admirals of the temporal seas...), it makes sense that it would have its own form of an 'adjustment mechanism' in-built into the proccesses.

As humans are mostly small and ignorant, and even collectively (in the matterium), we can barely keep our asses covered, it also makes sense that we are totally oblivious to the larger processes of universe operating around us. It would seem that universe is providing a demonstration for our elucidation.

The large 'triangle' coronal 'hole' makes sense as well. If the energy levels are being 'drawn down' so to speak, then the underlying geometric nature of the sun (and all within matterium) will be revealed as a natural outcome of less 'energetic overlay'.

Hmmm...from the view point of the small and the ignorant, this whole turn of events feels like a 'good thing'.

posted March 13, 2012 by clif high

http://halfpasthuman.com/hmmmmm.html

Huge Sphere in Sun's Corona!

Incredible!! March 11th, 2012. Rembles umbilical cord attached to the sphere!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... Q7RaOMHb5I

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:09 pm 
Posting Freak

An interesting interview with Cliff.

Clif High w/Suzanne Toro ~ TMRN 2012 02~13 Time Monk Radio Interviews Present:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... QNRM25W3s#!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:50 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://halfpasthuman.com/wujo/wujo61602012nowweknow.mp3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

the gift of sh-it...

Into everyone's life, sh-it happens. When the sh-it happens in your life, be aware that this is universe providing you the necessary precondition for transformation.

By rejecting the process of transformation which is triggered by the sh-it reaching too dang high, you are sticking your chin out as far as you can, and inviting Fate to [Censored] slap the sh-it right out of you.

You see, the sh-it must go. That is how universe works. It piles sh-it up to the rafters as a method of forcing us lazy pie eaters to get out of our kitchens and deal with the transformation, that we know, deep in our gut, is required.

Universe does not provide us with what we want. It gives us what we need.

It provides us our needs at many levels, both collective and personal. Recently we have all (likely) participated in this process. Some, like me, more active than others, but we have all participated in providing David Wilcock, Ben Fullford, and maybe Drake, the preconditions necessary for transformation.....i.e. we have given them sh-it. As i say, some of us more than others. But therein lies the 'gift of sh-it', unknowingly, acting from our own motivation, we contribute to the potential for growth in ourselves and others, by reacting in a courageous way (criticizing the behavior of others, correctly, with honor and respect takes courage).

Universe rewards courage. It removes obstacles, smooths the path, and brings additional opportunities, once courage is demonstrated. By embracing Destiny, one can avoid Fate. The difference is the intent to recognize, and harmonize with the 'gift of sh-it' from universe. The ability to harmonize grows over time and is not a prerequisite to universal process. It is the decision, apparently, to take all that comes from universe as grist for our personal mill of transformation, that changes the experience from fate to destiny. Thereafter it is keeping to that decision that is necessary. No small task. Beyond that, the ability to listen to universe, and effectively harmonize, are skills that grow over time with failure (success rarely teaches anything).

This is true both personally and collectively.

Universe rewards courage, both personally and collectively. Paradoxically, in order for the populace to have courage collectively, the individual must have it, and be prepared to demonstrate it. Once demonstrated by one individual, courage runs through a populace like flame through brush. This is what scares the QE (quivering elites). This is why they work so hard to manage the flow of sh-it to coincide with their schedule of things....as they are aware that even sh-it will ignite if you pile it deep enough.

The sh-it has been piled this deep on this planet before. The evidence shows that those ancient peoples denied their Destiny and were consumed by Fate.

It is our turn now. Within days of this posting, the global social glue will stretch so far as to expose the 'strings attached'. This sh-it is piled head deep, and we are drowning in it; a perfect precondition for transformation, both collectively and personally. If you were not feeling the push for transformation at a personal level, you would not be reading this missive now.

Just the way that universe works. To those whom it really likes, it gives the gift of awareness. Of course, as with all gifts of universe, duality is expressed, as the gift of awareness comes through the stink of the gift of sh-it.

changes

#

copyright by clif high, all rights reserved.

posted June 25, 2012

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:08 am 
Posting Freak

this is so spot on, I had to laugh ... and share it with you, because it is the same video I posted in a reply to Mark a few days ago ... I basically had the same reaction to his "style" ... but I have listened to his "alerts" before - he's like a mellow Dr Bill (without the messiah complex) ... I fully expect things to get wierd (er) as we progress into the rift ... or the magnetic influence of Nibiru's size - but I don't reject any possibilities ... way too many pic on the web of two suns for me to ignore.

and, it is another way that Earth/Nature has of expressing our state of being ... astronomical anomalies - seem to be "normal" ... so if Clif says he is the only sane person ... don't believe it - that's what all crazy people say (catch 22) :lol:

why am i suddenly the sane one?...

Listen guys, i enjoy being at the absolute limit of the nutter range in ANY room i enter....so why am i suddenly the sane one in the wujo?

Here is the next iteration of the Wilcock-Fulford-Drake 'Mass Arrests' meme...and it is the 'Military Families are Briefed' meme. This is good for Wilcock and Fulford because now more people will be distracted from their recent failure, but not so good for Drake as he is consuming this energy, thus will be drained as these minds go off on this newly offered tangent.

No, i [Censored] you not.

Seems that there is an 'unnamed' source feeding an internet radio host the idea that military families, presumably in some numbers, are being briefed about the imminent reappearance of Nibiru. Further they are being shown 'maps' and 'other supporting documents' relative to a bug out away from coastal areas that they are supposed to undertake when given yet another 'green light'.

Oh, and the military families are to not say anything to anyone after signing a non disclosure agreement prior to the briefing.

So, i can say that this is bullshit. Of the rankest kind.

i was a military brat (father lifer army infantry) for 17 years, and it can safely be assumed that the kids would be tweating out the info before the briefing was finished.

Ok, just for the sake of argument, let's assume that it was the 1962 Cuban Missile crisis (which i lived through at a very strategic spot) mindset that prevailed upon today's military families...and that the mind set held sway en masse. And further let us assume that only parents were at the briefing, and that only Sargents and above in rank were involved. And let us all assume that over half of the participants are on some form of mood or mind altering drug as a permanent part of their life. And also that the remainder are not on too stable a footing in their life with or without drugs (just the nature of the times).

Soo....now we set the situation, and we can do the math....given the predisposition of the military dependent to see themselves in that role, that is, dependent, then normal human numbers do not apply. Just for the sake of argument, we will reduce the likely numbers to one tenth their 'normal distribution' in the average population.

Then, out of every 1000 families briefed, that night, 9/nine of them will be having the following converasion AFTER the supposed briefing....

Ellen: But she's YOUR mother...we have to call her, Hank! We have to....

Hank: But they said that they would...

Ellen: Hank....your mother!?!

Hank: Ok. I know. We'll call her. In a few days. You do it. No. Don't use your phone. See if you can borrow Cindy's. Call her. But DON'T tell her what up... Just tell her to be ready for us to come get her real sudden like. But NOT why...

And that, boys and girls, in case you had not noticed, is how pies disappear and reality works....one bite at a time. So first Ellen calls Hank's mom, but of course, she had to borrow Susan's phone, so she just had to tell her, at least enough so that she would not seem completely crazy...and then, of course, Hank's mom is no dummy, and she just would not let it alone, and then, she asked what about Stephen, her boxer. Was he coming? Or should she take him to the DoggieHotel? And if so, what days?....and it then becomes ever so complicated that the next thing you know there are those 9/nine calls to 9/nine mothers multiplied by dozens of other relatives and then, seemingly instantly, there are THOUSANDS of reports around the internet of individual stories by, and about military families having some sort of generalized freak out....in spite of any NDO....i can also assure you of that. We called our relatives in 1962....just human nature.

so, when asked about the video version of

The John Moore Show 7-11-2012 - Alert Level 3.6 Nibiru is Near

i have this to say....

where the [Censored] are the thousands of supporting voices? eh?

All i can find is a single source....not a good indication of a reality manifestation. Sole source reports these days of things that are supposedly happening to multitudes are not a good sign of reality based thinking....in other words, sole source reports always lead back to single sources...ergo, it is NOT happening to multitudes. This is also the underlying problem with the whole Mass Arrests thing...it always came back to the single source of Ben Fulford (later augmented by David Wilcock and Drake). Tens of thousands of Ninja's going to participate....well, where are their voices? What about ALL the military guys who would HAVE to be involved in arresting even a few hundred people....even as they are attempting to move us into NWO world, look what has happened....half the internet is people bitching about government and officialdom and tptb and minions et al....

Just human nature....people like to, hell, are compelled to, talk. Especially about important [Censored]. So where are even 100 other voices? Oh, and i do not buy any offers of every military family scared silent by an NDO.

oh, and i re-iterate....just when did i get to be the sane one around here?

July 14, 2012 (happy Bastille day to all of the French persuasion.)

Copyright...all rights reserved, no copying without attribution and why would anyone want to anyway? Heard of a fellow in Poland who impersonated me trying to get a free meal (i think), and was beat up by the crowd in the bar. When they found out he was not me, they beat him up again for wasting their time.

http://halfpasthuman.com/saneone.html

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:17 pm 
Posting Freak

For the very few if any capable of understanding this, I find it hilarious if not quite poignant.

Duff 'n scum...

Universe is a funny place.

It is really really big, but creates and destroys itself 22 trillion times a second. It can do this because it is basically consciousness let loose in a really big room. Consciousness went full out until it defined the limits of the room then it came rushing back to crash into itself.

This created ripples.

These ripples of consciousness colliding on itself continued repetitiously (infinitely, as far as our minds are concerned) until first 'matter', then 'life' emerged from the 'density' of the endless collisions of the 'pulse of consciousness'.

Now, universe, as we note, is a funny place. Consciousness, let loose in the infinitely large room of the 'matterium', was just looking for someone for a play session, but finding no one about, it turns, and runs into itself so many times, that the 'ripples' started to persist between each of the 22 trillion creation-destructions a second.

You are such a 'ripple' of consciousness infinitely colliding with itself here in the matterium. Everything around you, including your shoes, the blackberry seed from last night's pie stuck in your back teeth, and the rocks that make up your planet, are all 'persistent ripples' of consciousness colliding with itself. Some of these persistent ripples are, obviously, more aware of the nature of their existence that other ripples. But all ripples, you and your shoes and that nasty seed included, are all, constantly created-destroyed persistent collisions that science will call 'standing waves'.

As standing waves we are also antennae, and that is where thoughts come from, from our ability to 'vibrate in sympathy (or resonance in newagey speak)' with universe such that a thought of that particular frequency seeps in to our (locally expressed, little 'c') conscious awareness.

As consciousness has never stopped racing around to re-collide with itself, therefore as a persistent ripple of consciousness colliding with itself, it makes sense that you have more 'collisions' in you now, than when you were born. You have 'grown' in both physical appearance and complexity over time. This is true at the collision of energies level that is all of universe operating at 22 trillion times a second. Each second you are have a greater number of collisions creating you as universe creates then destroys itself 22 trillion times a second. Mostly you don't notice.

This is due to how slow your mind works. Not that anyone else's mind is that much faster, but the point is that we are all limited by our perceptive abilities to only seeing the universe at about 60 frames a second. Maximum. Our minds assemble what limited understanding of universe they have from this 40 to 60 frames a second. And we build this out of an estimated 5 billion total inputs actually reaching our limited 'minds' over the course of a day.

But getting back to the collisions part for a minute; it can be seen that you, your shoes, that seed between your teeth, the teeth themselves, the rock in your mama's garden, in fact, anything, and everything in universe could be defined by the number of 'energy collisions' that make up their 'matter'. We can think of this as a 'IPL', or 'individual personal level (of complexity)'. Of course, since we are not static, our IPL will continually change as we become more complex over time.

It can also be discerned that all matter that comes into existence would have a 'base level' of collisions that represents the state of the complexity of universe at the time of creation of that particular matter. We can think of this as the 'Base Complexity Level', or BCL.

It also follows that the base level of complexity (BCL) of the universe at the time of your creation is reflected in your personal number and type (angle/speed/spin, et cetera) of collisions that is your matter. This is all hugely infinite of course, and well below our level of perception. But the idea is that at the time of your birth you 'inherited' a base level of complexity that is expressing itself as your body.

Yes, this view of universe does mean that you are now more complex than you would have been if you were born in 1855. This can be seen at a gross level just by noting that no persons born in 1855 would have the level of pesticides, metals, and other modern contaminants in their bodies as you have in yours now. So this idea 'scales' to various levels of discussion. Their bodies had different nutrients, and deficiencies that actually reflect the level of complexity of the collisions at that time.

It can also be reasonably argued that your DNA is necessarily more complex now than if you had been born in 1855. Your DNA is an expression of the complexity of universe that reflects its 'incept date'. Your DNA then further changes as your complexity changes over time. Again at a gross level, exposure to electromagnetic and other radiations that did not exist in 1855 have altered (made more complex) your DNA.

And, conversely, your DNA is now LESS complex than if you were to be born 100 years from now... make sense?

People born a hundred years from now will necessarily be far more complex in their 'collision base level' than we are now. And this will express itself in their matter. They will be exposed to far more, and more complex forms of radiation than we are now, and this will be expressed in their 'base level of complexity'.

Now, and that is a double pun in this case, every 22 trillionth of a second, a pulse goes out and 're-creates' your 'persistent ripple' of collisions in all its complexity as it was just one/twenty-two trillionth of a second previously. Thus you have 'life'. And a universe to live it in as this is also recreated along with you. Neat, huh?

Anyway, when universe does this, the 'recreation pulse' bit, every 22 trillionth of a second, it does it 'through' the 'residual noosphere' that 'was' the standing wave of collision ripples that is you and all of universe.

Do not sweat this part. Basically what happens is that universe recreates you by 'decoding' your 'complexity number'. Of course this is but a very very very crude way to think of what is actually going on, but it will serve to make the point. When universe decodes your personal (and everything in universe) IPL number to recreate you, it does it with a 'flow' that involves 'picking up where it left off'. This is just a way to think of this, no need to get hung up on details. The idea is that the 'recreation of universe, you, your shoes, seeds between the teeth, and everything' is what we can call a 'smooth' process.

In being 'smooth', universe just sort of 'flows' from one recreation to the next without having to 'think' about it. Yes, i know, a lot of quotes, but necessary as this is some deep sheeit here.

What has happened, is that universe, USED to be smooth. No longer. Go read the Veterans Today article by Gordon Duff about the shadow-govt-military guys and their worries about 'time-line' changes.

It has happened. And we can deduce why very easily...it has to do with these 'time travelers'.

Imagine what happens to poor universe here in 2012 when Tommy TimeTraveler comes back from 2198.....it hiccups. That is, the 22 trillion times a second pulse that recreates all of universe, runs into a level of complexity that SHOULD not exist in the 'ever present now' (EPN = the 'pulse' that synchronizes everything in universe).

Yet Tommy TimeTraveler clearly has a base level of complexity and everything that does allow the pulse to recreate him, but nonetheless, his mere existence in 2012 has intruded a level of complexity that would not have otherwise existed, and does not first exist until it has to create it, albeit in a more primitive form, in 2198.

Huh?

Well, what happens is that the pulse of universe does recreate Tommy TimeTraveler here, in this 'now', even though, Tommy should really be in another, far more complex 'now', off in the far future. So, clear as the mud in BP's explanation for how they are 'cleaning up the gulf'?

Tommy TimeTraveler's personal IP number causes a hiccup here in 2012. It is clear from the gnawing on it, that universe is self repairing, or at least tries, and that over time, Tommy TimeTraveler's level of complexity is 'folded into' the current 'now' by the pulse that recreates us all. However, in so doing, the complexity of the pulse is changed for all of universe.

This is to say that the 'extra' complexity that Tommy TimeTraveler brings back in his body (and other gear, bacteria, viruses, et al) MUST be 'absorbed' by the universe at this level of the Ever Present Now. Making everything more complex for us all, in ways not anticipated (probably) by Tommy TimeTraveler when he set off on his 'expedition to the past'.....

And it makes a difference. As is noted in the article by Gordon Duff.

Universe is a funny place. It has a self healing universe invaded by space aliens AND explorers-from-the-future BOTH at THE nexus of time identified by ancient Mayan mathematicians. And the 'pond scum' that is the control freak NWO organization who think they are 'handling the situation' don't say anything about anything to anyone due to a really out-moded culture of secrecy.

Or they are really saying everything to everyone to and through Gordon Duff.

Disclosure is a strange process.

Universe is a funny place.

PS....i'm with Gordon, i don't think "tptb" know what the [Censored] is going on, nor how to cope.

copyright by clif high, all rights reserved.

posted July 6, 2012

http://halfpasthuman.com/duffnscum.html

And...the scum Duff article...

Disclosure – Time Games

Fiction Seldom Approaches Reality and Truth Hasn’t Happened Yet

It would be so convenient if this were a book or movie, it could move in a wonderfully linear fashion with the appropriate car chases and gun battles.

Our real dead die of mysterious cancers, inexplicable suicides where no Inspector Morse is there to magically ask the right questions.

The issue is “classification” of information, a disease of “lying.” The cure is murder on an unimaginable scale.

The secrets, to those obsessed with such things, are always little more than minor cover and deception operations, little snipe hunts to keep the inept but curious self-satisfied with their feelings of insider knowledge and implied superiority.

What if you could ask god any question? This is the rub. You wouldn’t know what to ask, not really. If everything your perception or language has fed your brain was an artificial construct, then even the exposed false reality of the Matrix movies might be, in themselves, might well be what you are wanted to see.

Here are two still “classified” blips from World War II.

Quote:
According to “highly classified files,” listed never to be declassified, Operation Market Garden, the believed “misguided” idea by General Montgomery to have the allies cross the Rhein River where it supposedly wasn’t defended, through Holland, past hundreds of bridges, at the river’s widest point, was something else. The allies found top German divisions facing them that shouldn’t have been there.

They also had British forces make extremely odd mistakes, costing needed hours and days, leaving American and British paratroopers, our best, forced to surrender.

This also lengthened the war by months, helped the Germans stage the Battle of the Bulge and almost cost the allies the port of Antwerp which would have, in actuality, defeated the Americans, British and Canadians in the West.

Records unseen forever say General Montgomery planned this defeat with Admiral Carnaris, head of the Abwehr, the German Secret Service. General Patton picked up on this immediately and this and other things led to his assassination after the war.

Another minor secret involves Adolf Hitler. In 1946, a very large German submarine was found, abandoned, off Argentina. Other such subs carried key technologies to Japan and one surrendered to the US in April 1945 and contained the Uranium used in the Hiroshima bomb.

The Argentina sub is said to have contained Adolf Hitler and a significant technical staff. This is the source of rumors that TV has spent 65 years trying to quell.

A point to remember is that of all these things, you will hear a version, perhaps a wrong reason, perhaps different people or a wrong time but all secrets have an analog, a dirty twin built to defend, confuse and deflate.

Quote:
Thus, we return to the world of rumor, theories, movies, fiction and reality, but with one problem, we are losing our ability to define reality as we will later show, such a thing is, in itself, not just a theory but a myth as well.

What we have learned, whoever “we” is, and even that can’t be disclosed, is that there is very much a desire that you, mankind, even “us,” as it were, carefully discern conspiracy theory, science fiction, imagination from what is deemed reality.

As part of that process, we agree on scientific laws, axiomatic realities we cling to until our fingers are pried loose and we move on to the next offering.

We look for the next “big bang” as it were, the next popular “hard science” mythology of bending space, curving light, sound barriers, gravitational forces, laws of light and energy that are as true as a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

Here is an observation and analysis, a nice way of saying guess. As to how educated a guess, it really doesn’t matter.

We have two issues initially, observable phenomenon that violates scientific laws as we know them and the “release valve” of fiction wherein explanations some perhaps totally correct, others carefully skewed, are fed to us as popular fiction. It’s a way of softening our intellect and dulling our need to question where our real need to question should be unstoppable.

Instead it is derailed.

Quote:
Then we have two other levels, this being one of genuine disclosure and the other, ratio 99 to 1, hand fed “dangerous and classified” information spoon fed with just enough sugar as to become the stuff of very satisfying conspiracy.

We heard of magic powder that dissolved the World Trade Center on 9/11, for instance, or delightfully friendly aliens who carefully spoon feed us the needed technologies to keep our messy existence going, despite their disdain for our proclivities for destruction.

Recently, I wrote of Phil Schneider, a man who “never was,” a man who committed suicide by wrapping a rubber cathater hose three times around his neck and half-knotting it in front.

He supposedly did this after warning so many that he was going to be murdered for releasing information that was considered worth killing him for.

There are several new versions of Schneider, all more polished, all of whom tell stories less frightening, less messy, people less angry and upset, with better suits and really good Power Point presentations.

You will find these to be Schneider’s “dirty twins,” better packaged, more enjoyable, their stories carefully weaved together as though the “secret world” weren’t “compartmentalized.” That is a key word of the secret world where no one person gets a big piece of the mosaic. All are informed of what they need to know and are told often outlandish lies about related matters or nothing at all.

No one is given enough to put the piece together and if they do, human weakness and a need to confess passes through “compartments,” a very common problem. Then what might have been simple “connected dots” becomes a mosaic of fact, where theories become proof.

Quote:
If proof debunks a large reality or”disproves” the basis of a large portion of accepted reality then two groups go into action, either the disinformation gang, a huge part of our black budget, including most of the public press or whatever it is called, and the second being special “Tier One” groups who silence those who speak out.

...if you can stomach reading the rest of the article here's the link... http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06/19 ... ime-games/

What both Cliff and Duff fail to see or understand is the powerful role of the Energetic Heart which is NOT compartmentalized or based on timelines or belief systems of such . The only answer to Wholeness and out of these desolate, souless, fear mongering, solely, mind created illusions both of these guys seem to revel in and at the expense of anything the Heart would tell them otherwise, is through the Heart and the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues. I feel there is more hope for Cliff than Duff although it is most difficult for those so utterly dependent on their intellect so glued to the very chaotic illusion the HMS is painting in the throes of its much wanted and needed demise. We don't need such minds, their time is long past . :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

well Clif is convinced by John's work with RVing, that we are out of time ... he is madly working on his boat and researching what to expect ... he is located in the PNW and knows how tuff it is going to be ... suggests that if you are in a dead end job that you outfit yourself to be comfortable walking great distances (snicker)

here is the link to the woo(woo)jo's download page ... http://www.payloadz.com/d1/freeproducts.asp?id=1643744

I do have to say that I don't agree with his take on electricity ... at all - it is all about frequencies, and our ability to shift models of existence :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
if you can stomach reading the rest of the article here's the link...[/color][/i] http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/06/19 ... ime-games/

What both Cliff and Duff fail to see or understand is the powerful role of the Energetic Heart which is NOT compartmentalized or based on timelines or belief systems of such . The only answer to Wholeness and out of these desolate, souless, fear mongering, solely, mind created illusions both of these guys seem to revel in and at the expense of anything the Heart would tell them otherwise, is through the Heart and the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues. I feel there is more hope for Cliff than Duff although it is most difficult for those so utterly dependent on their intellect so glued to the very chaotic illusion the HMS is painting in the throes of its much wanted and needed demise. We don't need such minds, their time is long past . :wink:

who is Duff ?

It is obvious to us, having the WMMs gives us an entirely different perspective of the "game" - Certainly Clif values Sovereignty and Truth, but it doesn't appear that he is really interested in "who" created "Universe" and that Buddah mojo is well established in his mind ...to the point where he is building a boat to survive in ... Clif's data is a whole different thing IMO ... his data forecasts our collective manifestation of our energy being manipulate now, to further the agenda of the Elite, who do not have our best interest in mind - yet we continue to support them, and to contribute our energy hours participating in their rituals and ceremonies and orgies and our money - just to be seen in their company ... Clif is also predicting (on his home page) that there will be a "blood sacrifice" at the Olympics on Aug 12th ... if it does happen, only the gods know, what sort of formula the energy of a billion people watching can produce - instantly

all of you that participated in this global ritual, are certain to get your money's worth (snicker) I can tell you in advance, the Iranians planed it using Syrian rebel :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:50 am 
Posting Freak

This is from someone who has created this for Clif High.

http://www.djsadhu.com/clif-highs-wujo- ... ent-files/

I am familiar with Puget Sound where Clif lives( I lived in the area for 10 years) and appreciate his updates of the Pacific NW even knowing no-one really knows. :lol: (Aug. 9 2012)

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Die Papieren, Bitte!

It happened to me today; i ran smack into the fascistic wall being built around the USA, formerly known as the 'land of the free'.

While ALL of the patriotic rhetoric of my youth is suspect, i had not anticipated ever running into the dreaded 'papers check'...that in the old Nazi movies begins with the phrase:

Das papierien, bitte!

Of course, they do say, 'please', but it is a command nonetheless. "Hand over your papers!".

In this instance is was a drivers license that was demanded, but the sense is the same....die paperien, bitte!

Get used to it. For the remaining months that government has (above ground), at least here in the former land of the free range deluded patriot, the screws are tightening down all over.

Government is force. But, they can never actually afford to use force against more than a few citizens at a time without risking the 'Anaheim response' in which local residents battle police over brutal tactics being applied en masse, otherwise known as rebellion, or even worse, revolution. You see, they, the government HAS to be sneaky about their use of force, usually targeting people that they make into object lessons in order to coerce the rest of us into staying under control.

But that is breaking down. Probably due to teevee and the baby boom generation and beyond being desensitized to threats as a result of warped brains, but the cause is actually not pertinent. Government is scared. The systems of control are breaking down, so the natural response of the control freak is to try to grasp harder than ever as they feel the control leaking from their fingers... which leads inevitably to:

Die papierien, bitte!

So there i was, innocently minding my own business when the demand came. First i could not believe it....here, in America? Demands for identity papers?

"Who asks?" i ask?

Thurston County (state of Washington, Pacific Northwest USA) commissioners demand, came the response.

My own county commissioners?!? Now they are fascists! It was simply inconceivable!

While i had, of course, prepared myself for the inevitable intrusion of federal fascism into my life these remaining 8/eight months, it had never, in my wildest imaginings, occurred to me that it would be my own county commissioners who would sell my body to FEMA for harvest.

But that is where we are heading. No doubt.

It has to do with the level of oppression that the government HAS to use in order to maintain control. You see, the more desperate (and dangerous) they get, the more that the control freak becomes obsessed with minutia and triviality. As a military brat in the American Zone of Occupation in Southern Germany in the 1960's, i had occasion to reside in an apartment building that also housed an aged SS Colonel. We eventually got to talking over time, and one thing he said has always stuck with me.

The spark of the conversation had been when i, rather rudely, asked him why he had been a Nazi? Didn't he know they were the bad guys?

His response was unexpected in that he told me he joined the SS to save his life and that of his wife. "You see", he said, "we had always planned to get out of Hitler's vision, but we left it too late."

He went on to say that one day it dawned on him just how late it was when he went to buy 'postage coupons' (stamps to us), only to find that he had to sign his name on a government form to send a letter outside the country. It was then that he decided to join the Nazi apparatus as a safety measure. His thinking being that he (and his wife) would then be part of 'them', rather than 'against them'.

"Und so kinder", he said to me, "when you see that they want your papers to mail a letter, it is too late to get out."

Today i had the same shocking insight when they demanded my papers to dump my trash at the local landfill.

i [Censored] you not. Some nutter fascist Thurston County commissioner (acting for Agenda 21 at the local level here in WA State) has decided that before citizens can throw away their trash, or recycling, they must present their identity papers.

i [Censored] you not.

So, i had, on the spot, early on a Monday morning, after a terrible weekend with no sleep, to decide how to respond. The way my brain saw it at the time, there were 3/three basic options: i could comply (nope, that did not feel right); or i could fight it, which of course meant NOT dumping the trash, and probably would lead to me being involved with politics trying to defeat the retarded politician county commissioner dumb enough to put his name to this 'papers to dump trash policy', and, also given the touchy state of the militarized police.....; or, option 3.

It was option 3 that i chose....to scam the system.

Actually i was pretty proud of my poor brain for coming up with it...but what i did was to claim 'federal protected class' status....

"sorry, i am illegal, and have no driver's license". The idea was to have one part of the system now dealing with another.

"ok", said the Land Fill employee. "But i have to fill in something here to let your truck get by, so what's your name?".

"Barak Rodrigues".

He did not bat an eye, and typed it in.

"Address?" he asked?

"Don't got one. Homeless".

"Ok, fine" he said, and passed my truck on through.

Today's drive to the landfill changed everything about the USA for me.

Die papierien, bitte!

Oh, and if you had been wondering....now we know...it is too late to get out.

August 6,2012

Copyright...all rights reserved, no copying without attribution. And as i point out, one would be courting folly claiming words as the above. In times such as these, thinking is its own punishment. As the fascistas will demonstrate to us all...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:13 pm 
Posting Freak

I saw this vid too (did I post it) I was sure that guy was "acting" and reading a script ... ha ha ... but it is good practice eh?

(Dottore salvatore è falsa)...doctor sal is bogus...

in my opinion.

In a while i will watch his video again to do a greater analysis as this is a good one, but i am of the opinion that "doctor sal" is bogus...that is to say, his 'warning from space aliens' is as good as, as reliable as, any other channelled information, which, so far to date, has had an abysmally bad track record.

In this case, according to dottore sal, it is NASA that is channelling these unknown creatures via the mechanism of Haarp. An interesting twist, but after that, the entire script is a duplicate of all the other 'intergalactic telepathic contactee' scripts that are out and about on the internet. None of which, in my opinion, are actual contacts, and, if they are, they are worthless as they provide no more information than we had before the channeling.

This is also the case with dottore sal's doom in 2016 warning. It is channelled, from unknown sources, that are supposedly so far superior to us mere mortal humans that we cannot understand them (sort of like a 'god' that will need a priest hood to direct us as to how the master's (aka gods off world) want us to behave), and who are offering NO NEW information.

And we must note that dottore sal's space aliens are really friggin dumb. They are so stupid that the doom that they went to such trouble (according to dottore sal) to get to us, is based on old, long discredited physics.

Further, we have confirmation that since Werner Van Braun and the early days of rocket launches, NASA has been using helical solar system mathematics to achieve orbits....not heliocentric....yet dottore sal is using terms that are not valid in the helical model of the solar system. He is using last century's science.

Is this just dottore sal's mind intruding on NASA's space alien channeling?

So there is super-luminal communications with space aliens on a 331 day cycle, yet the space aliens think that earth has a blob of iron in its middle? Or is this just dottore sal's ignorance shaping his interpretation of the channelling?

There are many, discrete, bases from which to question salvatore's conclusions and his message. The script is like any other channeling script. Salvatore follows it well, though there are a few eye-movement tells, they are not as egregious, as say dan burish (get a copy of Lie Spotting and watch the burish videos on project camelot to see what i mean), but there are a number of tells that show.

Without regard to how the dottore sal script was put together, coincidentally, it fits the idea of 'retreat position defenses' that has been discussed obliquely at the CFR (Council for Foreign Relations - aka NWO training ground) over these last two years. The idea being that if the elites and their slaves (minions) will be retreating underground (which would be supported theoretically by sal's doom), they will be needing a series of defenses that can be used to keep the masses at bay while the elites retreat down the rabbit hole. We are seeing the psyops ramp up significantly over these last four months....think about the levels of emotional upheaval coming out of the msm and all the media outlets....there is a reason why.

Most of these defenses will be psychological. They will do things to keep the focus on the 'other side' of their retreat time....if you are worried about 2012 and so are they, then you might notice them slipping away...but if you now think that 2016 is the 'officially NASA channelled doom date', well.....

So it is my opinion that dottore salvatore is bogus...and i think i could prove it with about 15 minutes of cross examination (not that they will ever let the actor playing dottore sal make himself available) of the individual arguments and his understanding of physics involved. To see the actor follow this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2DlOtBuYTQ. His name is reported as Frank Vidal, and he has a facebook account/twitter for those who care to investigate further.

And, even if i am totally wrong about dottore salvatore and his space alien 2016 doom, it may only matter to those few humans who make it that far.....

Post scriptum: Alfred Weber, the exo-politics guy, has badly/wrongly characterized my position relative to the Farsight.org RV 2012 study. Further, he has fallen for the most obvious of radio show host traps, which is to invite the guest to comment the character or motivations of someone else not present. They do this to create controversy, or 'drama', as an emotional 'hook' for their entertainment offering. It is a simple trap for simple minds, and always obscures the message offered, usually because the message is not worth considering.

August 13,2012

Copyright...all rights reserved, no copying without attribution. Do you really want these people pissed at you? If not, better put in the attribution so they know where to complain....

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:18 pm 
Posting Freak

in all fairness to Kerry, she has printed a "retractions" or disclaimer of sorts about the person mentioned in both of these responses from Clif

faces 2/two faces...

Kerry Cassidy, over at Project Camelot, does not think that the Dr. Sal in the supposed doom in 2016 video, and the actor Frank Vidal, are the same person. She notes differences in the eyes, and ears specifically that form her conclusion.

This brings up an interesting aspect of things that i happen to have recently spent some time reading into...that is, facial recognition. Both how humans (and other animals, including crows) do it, and then, how it is being implemented in machinery.

It is nowhere near as simple as you may think.

If you noodle about it, you should be able to recall (without too much trouble for most of us), an incident in your life where you were shocked, or startled by 'unrecognizing' someone....this is to say, suddenly coming face to face with someone whom you know you know, and yet, your brain says....wait a second...who is this person? Then, usually they speak, and the 'spell' of unrecognition passes. But for a minute, perhaps longer, there was no recognition in your brain...no pattern of face-image to person-memory match.

While there are many causes for this momentary mental hitch-in-the-get-along, one is worthy of note. It has to do with the mistaken idea that people always look the same. This is not true, even from minute to minute.

No, i am not refering to hair styles, makeup and such, but actual physical body parts....such as eyes, especially the tear duct area (which is also a center of muscles). Please note that the human body is constantly cycling. From one 90 minute period to another, one nostril be dominant over the other, then they shift. So....? you ask, well, guess what, this alone accounts for swelling and alteration of the size and thickness of the nose due to what is going on in the nasal passages (such things as this give the facial recognition software fits). And, we all know how our eyes feel after crying, dust, pollen, smoke inhalation...et cetera. These 'feeling' differences are also almost always reflected in actual physical differences in the appearance of the face. In the case of the eyes, the width of the tear duct area changes frequently throughout the day as the underlying muscles respond to the demands of your activities. Thus, as an instance, these areas 'swell' (noticably to those paying attention) when someone is reading as opposed to merely speaking without prompt. It has to do with the necessary activity of the saccade muscles which are in charge of jerking the eyeballs around for reading....and other pattern matching work.

This is also true of the ears. To the astute young male human, the thickness of the ear lobes in a female, and changes therein, during face to face contact, provide volumes of information about emotional, and physical body states. These and thousands of other clues are provided by universe for your use in such things as sexual mating, and other intimate encounters.....including violence. Just look at how distorted faces become during and following expressions of violence.

So, to a certain extent, it is understandable that a face on a video taken today will not necessarily exactly resemble itself, in a video taken on another day and under differing circumstances.

As a side note, you will find lots of earnest people on the internet who are not aware of these necessary body changes that are constantly ongoing, and will use some really small differences in faces to make the case that person A is not person A...or is a substitute since they do not, now, look exactly like they did, then.

But one of the points of this discussion, is that it was a [Censored] for the software engineers to transplant the pattern recognition that a human baby uses without conscious thought into machinery. And it is so flawed, that even with their constant fiddling with fudge factors, it is easily fooled.

The algorithms in facial recognition software cannot tell the difference between your face and a 'mask' made from printing off any one else's face....even black and white renderings....as most facial recognition software cannot use color due to constant color variance in the human face....just ask any cosmetologist. It need not even be that good of a print job due to how 'fuzzy' (in the computer sense) the engineers have to be in allowing for the dreaded 'natural daily human facial feature variance'.

For instance. If you had a facial recognition software system scan your face within the first few minutes after waking, it would swear on a stack of C manuals that you were not you when it examined your face in mid afternoon. Or (if female) after a good crying session which can so swell not only the eyes, but cheeks and even ears (blood flushing), as to increase face width beyond the deviation (fudge factor) allowed.

There are many other ways in which facial recognition pattern matching, both machine and human, are fooled, including lighting, and ambient environment (dust...as in a 3 percent coating of dust on a lens increases error rates over 15 percent). All of the problems presented to facial recognition also have their analog in our minds....as we all will encounter sooner or later when that embarrassing moment happens with the words of 'you must remember me!'.

In fact, this is so common a human experience, that it is cliche to the point of being a focus of mistaken identity con's since at least the last 200 thousand years....this is where someone comes up to you, and uses this common statement of 'you must remember me' to push certain mental buttons so that you will think that maybe you do remember them...but of course, they are only after your pie, and you have never met them before. Usually, with male victims, cleavage is involved.

So, really look at people, the way that machines do not. It will tell you lots of stuff. And guard your pie...it is a rough universe out there with lots of things worse than dottore salvatore coming your way. And yes, Stanley, some of the nasties have cleavage.

August 13,2012

Copyright...all rights reserved, no copying without attribution.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:46 pm 
Posting Freak

America is so great that...

half of us have to be drugged by Big Pharma to be able to stand to live here. No, don't take my word for it, note the following report from your government paid for by your tax slavery...(highlights are my additions)

From http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/databriefs/db42.htm
Key findings

Over the last 10 years, the percentage of Americans who took at least one prescription drug in the past month increased from 44% to 48%. The use of two or more drugs increased from 25% to 31%. The use of five or more drugs increased from 6% to 11%.
In 2007-2008, 1 out of every 5 children and 9 out of 10 older Americans reported using at least one prescription drug in the past month.
Those who were without a regular place for health care, health insurance, or prescription drug benefit had less prescription drug use compared with those who had these benefits.
The most commonly used types of drugs included: asthma medicines for children, central nervous system stimulants for adolescents, antidepressants for middle-aged adults, and cholesterol lowering drugs for older Americans.

Now some interesting bits to note are that this data is already nearly 5 years old, and further the NCHS also points out that rates of antidepressant use is up 400% in the last ten years (2008 data), and that this rate itself is escalating at nearly 56% per year. This would suggest that by sometime in 2019 (absent the end of the world, of course) nearly all of the US population will be consuming Big Pharma chemicals daily. We need to also note that ALL the currently marketed asthma prescription medicines contain some 'neuro affective' component. This is to say that the chemicals used to affect the airways of asthma affected individuals contain mood, or mind altering drugs (that is how many of them work, by 'tricking' the body's various systems from central control in the brain).

Further, the 'path' being taught in psychiatric education centers is toward a 'phased' approach to mental state management over the lifetime of the victim (oops, patient). The desire now is to fade from early mind altering stimulant use in pre-adolescents to more complex central nervous system 'agents' in the teens, and twenties, and then shove you right into heavy anti-depressants (and other 'mental illness' chemicals) in your thirties.

If one digs a bit deeper into dot gov docs, it is possible to find that one in seven US workers is now considered 'fit' by the definition established in 1947. Further, when applied to the general population, this figure drops to one in 29. Additionally, it is the conclusion of the government survey that legal prescription drug use in the workplace costs the US, nationally, at least a full percentage point on (their) productivity model. And the trend looks as if it will continue unabated resulting in some 2 percent impact on productivity (projected from 2007) by the end of 2012.

While 2 percent does not sound like much, bear in mind that half of the US work force is under-employed to some degree, and MOST of the others are dependent on government for employment. So we need every ounce of 'productivity' we can get, even the mythical kind measured by governments.

As one investigates further, it may be noted that of those persons taking anti-depressants for over 10 years, MOST (nearly 90 percent) are taking multiple chemicals. Further, it is now fair to state that in less than 2 generations, or since their 'discovery' in Switzerland in the 1950's, more than half the American population is now under the 'influence' of anti-depressants. While not half of our population are taking these drugs, those who are (estimated to be 23% legally and 9% illegal) now are affecting over half the population through work, or family associations. The whole 'codependency' rap...but this time, i think even the 'co-incidence theorists' will have a hard time saying it was merely corporate greed, and not some sinister design to affect the populace as a whole. From zero percent, to half the populace in 40 years.....hmmmm?

This idea of 'stupefying the populace' with 'legal chemicals' has to be considered in that the totality of legal prescription drug use is NOT limited to anti-depressants, and if one (or the gov't) takes into consideration bi-polar, anti-psychotic, anti-anxiety, social-mood altering, and other categories of recent Big Pharma output, then on any given day, over half of all the populace is using some form of licensed, legal, mind altering (and maybe addictive in some form) drugs. Even the 'respected' US department of Labor, well known for its multiple, and intricate lies via statistics, is using 'work force threatened' language in many of its reports. Further, there are rumors from military recruiters that 'home schooled', and 'no psych meds (in the family!)' applicants are to be given preferential treatment as they are herded into certain operational classifications.

Further, the chemistry of these drugs is not so simple as to have their effects confined to the liver. These drugs have profound effects during the absorption phase as they are neuro-reactive substances that cross the neuron-to-blood barrier within the 'second brain' that surrounds the intestines. They are triggers to brain chemical activity through the vagus nerve that interconnects your brain-in-the-skull with the brain-in-the-gut. While it is true the liver is a reductionist organ, and does not metabolise (mostly) more complex chemicals from simpler ones, this is definitively not true of either of your brains, these guys make all kinds of interesting complex chemicals from base compounds. The effect of the SSRI drug construction being soooo close to PCP is to virtually 'insist' that the body combine these chemicals (which it does as part of the process of delivery of the chemical to the liver). The issue can be debated ad infinitum at the detail levels, citing various sources in toxicology, however, at a larger view level, it is curious that :

Answer: PCP, developed in the 1950s as an intravenous surgical anesthetic, is classified as a dissociative anesthetic: Its sedative and anesthetic effects are trance-like, and patients experience a feeling of being "out of body" and detached from their environment.

PCP was used in veterinary medicine but was never approved for human use because of problems that arose during clinical studies, including delirium and extreme agitation experienced by patients emerging from anesthesia.

and the effects of SSRI (anti-depressant) drugs?

Side effects of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors

All SSRIs work in a similar way and generally cause similar side effects. However, each SSRI has a different chemical makeup, so one may affect you a little differently from another.

Side effects of SSRIs can include:

Nausea
Dry mouth
Headache
Diarrhea
Nervousness, agitation or restlessness
Reduced sexual desire or difficulty reaching orgasm
Inability to maintain an erection (erectile dysfunction)
Rash
Increased sweating
Weight gain
Drowsiness
Insomnia
Feelings of isolation, extreme detachment

You may experience less nausea with extended- and controlled-release forms of SSRIs. As with most antidepressants, sexual side effects are common with SSRIs. They occur in over half the people who take them.

Now, note that from these two examples alone we have correspondence within the language sets. As a linguist, one of the clues i first examine. By going into details on both PCP, and any given SSRI chemical, or ALL of the compounds, the degree to which the same symptoms are reported from both PCP use and SSRI use approaches 98 %.

If one examines the phenomenon of the SSRI drugs, their history in the 1950s in Switzerland, and the path way to their discovery, it is possible to formulate some very interesting questions, if not conclusions. Such as, why do almost identical chemicals appear in the Soviet Military Criminal Psychiatric system in the 1940s where they were used in an effort at 'chemical population control'? Why do so many of the 'doctors' who worked on, or in support of early western Big Pharma anti-depressant (rational medicines movement) development have ties to the Soviet psychiatric establishment?

Of course, i am basically an idiot fumbling around seeking meaning in universe and thus have mostly not a clue as to the 'why' of things, so i cannot answer why our government (USofA) is actively supporting any and all paths to doping up the populace. Nor can i answer why so many of the systems seem to be inter-supporting in a near symbiotic way...case in point D.Rumsfeld rams the 'aspartame' conconction (an ant poison) through the FDA as an 'artificial sweetener' merely one year before the first big increase in reported depressive states in the populace that led directly to nearly half of us now taking drugs merely to stand to live in this great free country. Hmmm...aspartame....neurotoxin? depressant? mind-fucker? introduced with bribes and threats into the food chain, then the same corpo's bring out anti-depressants? Hmmm...sounds suspiciously like that 'problem-reaction-solution' thing that David Icke is found of pointing out....

and for those not drinking the 'energy drinks', and the older mercury containing, high fructose syrup mind-and-body-destroyers, there is always the new, mass spraying for 'mosquitoes', or even, perhaps, chemtrails....i know they sure depress the hell out of me.

And, in conclusion, i would like to point out that George Ure is a 'self admitted' liberal when it comes to big pharma and their chemicals, but as a statistician, even he should have to admit that, when the population growth is eliminated from the equation, it is really curious that suicide rates are up in near lock step with 'anti-depressant' use. Target a populace, say the US military 'grunts' (though they don't do so much of that any more), and then have a look at the rates of anti-depressant use (up 400% in military employed hispanics under MST SGT grade over 2002 to 2009), and then suicide levels, and don't leave out murders associated with suicides as they are symptomatic of some of these mental 'mood controllers', and what do you have, why only a 600 % increase in suicide rates over the same period. Hmmm...maybe i am starting to become a 'co-incidence theorist'?

But, in the end, George Ure is wrong to state that these chemicals are beneficial either at individual levels, or at the level as a larger social phenomenon. And to the claims for 'active' depression, meaning a 'disease state' relating to serotonin creation, or uptake, the percentage of the populace diagnosed with this state PRIOR to the invention of the tricyclic form of anti-depressants in the early 1950's was less than 1%. So why are half of us taking them?

Oh, yeah, that's right, it's cause America is such a freaking great country to live in...sorry, i forgot to shield my eyes and actually saw some political convention propaganda. Tainted my whole day.

Apologies to George for my spleen, but he is wrong to support this paradigm in my opinion.

Oh, and one last item to note, IF you are on SSRI's or other mind chemical altering drugs, be very careful of what you eat and drink. Both the new Starbucks green coffee drinks, and many of the energy drinks contain ginseng, which will drive you into a maniacal state if you get a sufficiency. Not a good thing.

Oh, and further, there are statistical links to villi destroying disease conditions and the drinking of both 'energy drinks', and 'counter/fountain sodas' containing high fructose corn syrup (it's the mercury found there). The villi are tiny little 'hairs' that your gut uses to move foods through for processing. Kind of like the cilli in the lungs that perform similar movement functions. In any case, if your villi are killed off, your gut will fail you, likely requiring even more expensive 'medicines' to maintain you during the rest of your short, miserable cause you can't absorb drugs any more, life.

September 5, 2012

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Hello Starduster, I wasnt going to post anything today,I would like to say a little something here on this thread,to the last posting of yours on this thread. In the 80s their was a big push to get womens tubes tied. I really dont think that anyone really understands Mentopause,or that most women these days want to go threw it. Grant it,having my tubes tied I truely believe is why I went threw pre-mature mentopause in my 30s. Its was somewhat political,gov didnt want people staying on welfare. I think doctors were motivated to push the subject to women that they felt might suck off the tit of the gov. to long. My doctor told me that only 1% of the population of the planet would ever go threw mentopause at a early age. But when I went in told doctors that I believed I was going threw mentopause at age 31,I was told I was depressed. When I turned 40,I stopped menstrating completely. Whats weird is when I was bit by a spider back in 2008 ,I menstrated for a few days. My lack of trust in doctors,well,I lanced my spider bite. I had to lance it a few times to get all the posion out. The Goverment doesnt want to pay for welfare, women who are un-married. They want us to have Insurance that pays for pregnacy. They dont want our children,they Want us to Abort them.. That the truth. What really sucks is that their really isnt alot of agencys set up for those who dont believe in Abortion. So the Gov,came up with a alternative,ruin the female reproductive system with Pills. Birth Control.....Plan parent hood is the biggest promoters of Abortion..........have been since it became legal in the 70s. Plan parent hood can rot in Hell. Im not even a zionist anymore,Snicker.....

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:29 pm 
Posting Freak

yep, know just what you are talking about ... first they tried to get us all on Birth control ... then they came up with something I thought sounded even better " the shield" ... which had a copper wire (foreign object) that kept the womb from accepting eggs (so they stayed in the falopian tube and cause ectopic pregnancies)... except it (and the newer "copper 7) corroded in the womb and sterilized quite a few of us ... which caused a class action suit, from which I could have received $25.00 ( snicker) ... if you were a youth, with mental problems, in the sixties, they sterilized you to "protect" the "institute" you were placed in, so that they could rape you without consequence or liability they didn't need YOUR permission, they had your parents over a barrel so they did whatever it took to keep you "safe" ... back in the dayz of electro-shock treatments ... Now they are putting the sterilization products in the vaccines (guarducile) for pre-teen boys and girls ... and the baby vac are causing one in every eight male children to become autistic by the time they are three ...

I avoid RXs that give "flu-shots" because they are using airborn injection systems now - there is so much of that stuff in the air in there, that you get a dose just by shopping in the area.

what really gets my goat is the water ... I lived in SoCal in the mid sixties, and got wise to the water situation, immediately (moving there from a place where tap water wasn't fluoridated) - it stunk (cloriene swimming pools smelled better) ! - I started using filters, and drinking bottled water waaaaaay back then ... I kept switching to better filters as the technology improved ... and believed the Pur filters were the best out there, and used them for a decade, before I did my own research .. only to find, that they were using chemicals to filter the water ... not just charcoal or minerals ... the bottled "spring water" I was buying turned out to be only 15% spring water that was distilled (to get out the impurities) and then diluted with water that was filtered through "reverse osmosis" and supplemented (to make it taste good - "fortified" )... but a little known FACT is, reverse osmosis does NOT take the fluoride out ... unless you have well water, it is in everything, you drink and all of what you boil ... bathe, wash your clothes in, and then you buy fluoridated toothpaste - the reason Americans are lethargic and appathetic is because they are all ODing on Fluoride - breating Aluminun and radio active Barium ... wtf people ... of your own free will?

Quote:
These DO NOT take fluoride out of water

Brita, Pur, and most other filters.
Some websites about fluoride removal state otherwise, but I checked the product descriptions on the companies' websites to confirm that fluoride is left in the water.

Boiling Water
This will concentrate the fluoride rather than reduce it.

Freezing Water
Freezing water does not affect the concentration of fluoride.

quote:

I am sorry to spoil the business for those who sell the so-called "reverse osmosis" filters under a claim that they remove fluorides.

Sodium fluoride, sodium silicofluoride, fluorosilicic acid, hydrofluosilicic acid, ammonium fluosilicate are among the compounds used as fluoridating agents.

All those substances become ionized in water, and so, they would pass right through the reverse osmosis filter.
IYou can read that in any textbook on laboratory chemistry.

Reverse osmosis is the passage of water under pressure through a semipermeable membrane made of cellulose acetate, aromatic polyamides, cellulose acetobutyrates or other materials.

This treatment removes approximately 90 percent of DISSOLVED SOLIDS and 98 percent of ORGANIC impurities, INSOLUBLE matter and microbiological organisms.

Reverse osmosis removes only about 10 percent of IONIC IMPURITIES impurities and does not remove DISSOLVED GASES.

This method of water purification will produce type III water (the lowest laboratory grade) and is frequently used to treat water BEFORE its passage through ion-exchange resins to reduce the load on an expensive ion-exchange bed.

In addition to claims that reverse-osmosis filters remove fluorides, some commercial enterprises sell water filtered using reverse osmosis, also with a claim that it removes fluorides.
I guess the only reason they continue doing that is because so far nobody had sued them for misrepresentation.
You can read more at http://www.deadwater.info/filter.htm

We have been their "victims" for a long time ... they sold us to the ETs like cattle - for consumption and experimentation, sold our water, and are polluting our air to make them more comfortable in our environment ... and prob why they aren't doing anything about FUshima, dumping radiated particles into the atmosphere - they prob figure that there won't be very many of us left alive after the shift, so why not start now, to make it more suitable for "them" when their home-planet is in the trail dust of a Dark Star coughing out iron oxide - no wonder their skin is scaled

what-ever, they have genetically modified us to the point where we have to wonder seriously about our "state of being" ... what some define as psychopaths seem to be running everything ... and why not, there is no accountability for what you can or may do to the "uninformed" - who else (in their "right" mind would want those jobs ?) ... when everyone with power and authority is an identifiable - often self-created, psychopath.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

psychopaths ... a new "trigger word" designed to enrage the individual who has been exposed as as having Psychopathic personality traits - ALL of them (we all have a few that most manage to control/conceal) There are quite a few (besides Clif) who identify "them" - the so-called Elite as "Psychopaths" ... Gerald Clemente, Max Keiser, David Icke, Jeff Rense, to name but a few, but in this forum, I would like to point out that James has also - without using that word - identified "the Planners" as psychopaths. ( no specific religion, race, or nationality) individuals with no compassion

for those of you who need "facts" ... this article will help you identify your local psychopaths - and those whom are the "role models" of our youth ...

The Path Of The Psycho
By Judy Andreas
5-19-7

Dr. Robert Hare, Emeritus Professor of Psychology, University of British Columbia, has spent more than three decades researching psychopathy. He has developed the Psychopathy Checklist (PCL) and its revision, the Psychopathy Checklist Revised (PCL-R) These lists have proven extremely valuable for the proper assessment of psychopathy.
Hare describes psychopaths as "intraspecies predators who use charm, manipulation, intimidation and violence to control others and to satisfy their own selfish needs." They lack conscience, they take what they want and do as they please, without guilt or remorse. "What is missing, in other words, are the very qualities that allow a human being to live in social harmony."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

Most people are familiar with some of the more widely publicized psychopathic murderers like Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy. These are men have been quoted as having said some of the most bone chilling statements. For example, Ted Bundy said "I'm the most cold-blooded sonofabitch you'll ever meet and John Gacy called his victims "worthless little queers and punks". The "Yorkshire Ripper" , Peter Sutcliffe, coldly remarked that he was "cleaning up the streets" of the human trash". http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_kill ... ych_6.html.

And yet, however extreme these cases are, it is important to bear in mind that they did not initially present with their psychoses. They were obviously possessed of a certain charm or appeal to lure victims into their sick world.
"It must be remembered that even the most severely and obviously disabled psychopath presents a technical appearance of sanity, often with high intellectual capacities and not infrequently succeeds in business or professional activities for short periods, some for considerable periods .Although they occasionally appear on casual inspection as successful members of the community, as able lawyers, executive or physicians, they do not, it seems, succeed in the sense of finding satisfaction of fulfillment in their own accomplishments. Nor do they, when the full story is known, appear to find this in an ordinary activity." --H.Cleckley, "The Mask of Sanity"

In the 19th century, psychopathology was considered to be "moral insanity". But today, the definition has been broadened. It includes the "antisocial personality" or "sociopathology". The proverbial "person next door" could be a psychopath. The politicians you look towards for leadership could be psychopaths. Your Pastor, Priest or Rabbi could be a psychopath. And, lastly, the charming companion you are dating, or married to, could be a psychopath. I do not mean to scare you, but closing one's eyes will not make the situation go away.

How many of us have ever heard, or said, "But he promised to change"? I have heard that sentence many times and, sadly enough, I have also said it. A full description of one of my forays into the world of psychopathy is written about on my website http://www.judyandreas.com called Learning Life's Lessons.
Bob Hare admits that he too has been suckered in by a psychopath. "I'm ashamed that I fell for Jonathan. But he was brilliant, charismatic and audacious. He radiated money and power. (though in fact he had neither), while his real self---manipulative, lying, parasitic, and irresponsible..was just far enough under his surface to be invisible. Or was it? Maybe I didn't know how to look, or maybe I didn't really want to"
http://www.hare.org/links/saturday.html

"There are psychopathic personalities in the highest echelons of government, and even within religious hierarchies in America. You can t just assume that a person with the title judge or hospital orderly got there honestly and won t manipulate the hell out of you." --Personal communication from Psychologist Schreibman to H. Cleckley, 2/10/86

One thread that runs true is the psychopath's inability to feel compassion. They often possess a deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed. "They do not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. In their warped minds, the end always justifies the means. When they show what seems to be warmth, love or compassion, it is more feigned than experienced and usually serves an ulterior motive. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises."
http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/artcls/socio.htm

As I mentioned earlier, politics is a field that attracts psychopaths. I am sure that this comes as no shock to my readers. Is it their lust for power? Could be. Are many of them groomed to "cremate their consciences"? I've heard tell. One thing is for certain. We are living in perilous times and many people have lost faith in leaders who have been caught lying and cheating repeatedly. History is being rewritten and those who have "eyes to see" are aware that much of what we learned in school has been fiction.

We have become disillusioned with the mainstream media as more and more lies are uncovered. We continue to watch the most obscene results of their commissions and omissions, like the devastation of Iraq. And so, in desperation, an ever increasing number of people have turned to what is called "the alternative media". We have become dependent on the Internet in our efforts to learn the news behind the news. However, I am sad to say that this group of supposed "truth tellers" is not free from psychopaths either. It has been infiltrated by agent provocateurs and haters of all shapes and sizes. They point accusatory fingers at one another, as well as their favorite hated target. Through distortions and blatant lies, they spread the most vile rumors and race hatred over the Internet.

Recently, I discussed this sorry state of affairs with a friend. During our conversation, she stated

"There are psychopaths everywhere. It is not about Jews, Christians, Muslims etc, but about psychological deviants who use those ideologies."

Psychopathy research is rumored to be raising more questions than it can answer. Is there any hope? Is there a cure? It pains me to inform you that, according to psychiatrists, the answer is a depressing "No."

" Shock treatment does not work. Drugs have not proven successful in treatment, and psychotherapy, which involves trust and a relationship with the therapist, is out of the question. Psychopaths are incapable of opening up to others. They don't want to change. " http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_kill ... ych_6.html

So, what can we do? Perhaps a good beginning would be to hone our skills of observation. If we become familiar with the traits that these parasites possess, we will be less likely to run the risk of being food for their sick appetites.

Hopefully, the following list of psychopathic traits will help you avoid the pain and suffering that accompanies an encounter with a psychopath.

1. Glibness/superficial charm.
2. Grandiose sense of self-worth.
3. Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom
4. Pathological lying
5. Conning/manipulative
6. Lack of remorse or guilt
7. Shallow affect
8. Callous/lack of empathy
9. Parasitic lifestyle
10. Poor behavioral controls
11. Promiscuous sexual behavior
12. Early behavior problems
13. Lack of realistic, long-term plans
14. Impulsivity
15. Irresponsibility
16. Failure to accept responsibility for own actions
17. Many short-term marital relationships
18. Juvenile delinquency
19. Revocation of conditional release
20. Criminal versatility (Hare, 1986)
http://www.geoffmetcalf.com/psychopath.html

JUDE10901@AOL.COM
http://www.judyandreas.com

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:06 pm 
Posting Freak

well well well, ole King Sol - and the "pressure" that James talks about ... Clif's latest advice based on a look at the incoming data from the next report (which "normally" took three months to generate, but he's gonna try for 20days) of what WE are expressing sub-consciously

from the upcoming Shape report...
Meta-Arts

All humans (and any other sentient beings here on Terra) should take heed of the state of the sun on a daily basis as their personal actions are affected by solar activity. Many thinkers, past and present, have noted that solar activity is mirrored here on earth. When the sun is roiling, as it is now, terrestrial humanity also roils, as it does now. The 'looniness' that can be smeared across large amounts of humanity by solar activity is known by the-powers-that-be, and they will use it for their nasty goals, as they are now.

When the 'solar-looniness' is upon humanity, as it is now, the energetic forces, electrical and other, from the sun, put pressure on individual human minds, such that large scale group behavior is changed. As those humans who are suffering the 'solar-looniness' are un-aware of their plight, they react as though their emotional responses (to perceived reality) are both genuine, and internally generated. Neither is true, but don't try telling them that, or you are likely going to experience the 'solar-looniness' erupting in a human near you.

It seems unlikely that the mass of humans so affected will be able to awaken to the solar-looniness distortions of their behavior, thus the up-coming period promises to be both noisy and dangerous. Therefore, those humans who are awakening to the unfolding nature of reality, will as the data describes, [separate themselves (from the) herd instinct], becoming [explorers (of the manifesting new earth/new cycle)].

We note that the definition (more or less) of 'sanity', is to be 'well adjusted to the world around you'. If said world is itself not well adjusted, disruptive, deceitful, dangerous, duplicitous, and generally in a terrible state, then to be 'sane' is of no rational benefit. Why be well-adjusted to an irrational and degrading situation? Rather the more appropriate response is to choose insanity, and thus not be well adjusted to the global madness. The insane, facing a world boiling with solar-looniness, will navigate, without participating, as the omni-humanity seas react to the solar storms.

To all the 'insane', watching the asylum crumble before your eyes, be aware that 'walking time' is coming. Bare feet ground best. The good view is from the isolated hills. Be seeing you there.

Post Scriptum: please re-read the little article on weather. We are there now.

September 20, 2012

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:11 pm 
Posting Freak

this is the "weather" note, that he was refering to (above)

Whether the weather is whether...

i had an opportunity to pop off the crawlers last night, beginning the data gathering for this upcoming report (total gathering period likely 20+ days), and instantly, certain of our 'bit buckets' began filling rapidly. The most notable one is the area in which we keep all of the 'terra entity' data about weather.

As the very first data sets gathered are predominantly in the 'immediacy data type' category, the implication is for 'weather' incidents of some magnitude just ahead temporally.

It is way too early to gain any meaning from this data spike, but if the loading pattern continues to hold (ratio of this bucket loading at X rate versus other buckets at Y rate), then it would seem safe to predict really really odd or strange or freakish weather over this Fall (northern hemisphere), and likely beginning right at the equinoctial shift (Sept 22, 2012).

So, just a quick note on an unusual data pattern right off....

oh, and as a side linguistics note, and perhaps a bit of insight into both the human mind, and software engineering, but 'whether' (when googled) will get you 'weather', but 'weather', won't get you 'whether'.....

September 8, 2012

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

clif is a very busy man lately, and has released his report early ... because there was so much data surrounding the last quarter of 2012 - it is almost overwhelming ... the report covers a large variety of topics, but the one I was most interested in is the Global Coast Event ... I don't think Clif would mind if I share just this part here

remember this is not what Clif is making up (he just connects the dots) this is what the GM is saying If you have never read any of his reports ... the words in square brackets are the exact words repeatedly used by members of the world wide web, that are not the usual way people express themselves and what the web-bots focus on mining - and Clif sorts by category (Markets, TPTB, Politics, etc etc etc) So I suggest that you get yourself a cupa joe, because it will prob take you ten whole minutes to read this - and if you are a careful reader - perhaps a half and hour.

and if you want a SIP of the data, I also suggest you do a QP before you read it (snicker)

Page 18 to 28 of 59
Shape of Things to Come
volume 1, issue 1
Sept 30, 2012
copyright halfpasthuman.com

What about the 'global coastal event' in the northern hemisphere
in 2013?

At the primary level of support within the [global coastal event] lexical set across all
entities, the data provides [turning point (for humanity/terra)].
The Terra entity has growing sets in support of the [global coastal event] that are
supporting the primary descriptor of the set which is [impacting (the mountains)]. This
set has multiple supporting sets for [winds] that will be [exceptional (by any measure)].
This last can also be interpreted as 'being outside/beyond any previous range of
measurement'....or big dang winds. These [exceptional winds] are described as
[originating in the south], and being [propelled] toward the [arctic]. There are also
repeated sets of descriptors within the details that reference large [mountains] that will
[turn the winds] such that [new currents/jet streams] are created. This area suggests that
the [in-land inhabitants] will be able to [blame coastal mountain ranges] for their [winds
misery].
There are supporting sets within the Terra entity that are going to the idea of the [first
impression (up here in the northern hemisphere)] of the [global coastal event] will be
when the [elements (clouds, chemtrails et al) of the sky] are [seen] to [disperse (in
fluttering chaos)]. The [winds from the south] are described as [shattering] the
[clouds/chemtrails] in an [energetic way]. These sets, in their totality, are describing a
kind of 'air tsunami' that [ripples] around the planet from the south. The data sets suggest
that this [energetic air dispersion wave] arrives at the [Alaska] side of the [arctic] faster
than the [Greenland] side. This would indicate the [energy wave] originates within the
Pacific basin.
Within the descriptors of the [winds] are sets indicating that the [quality] of the [air] is
such that it [induces/causes] all manner of [mental illness] including [discontent (within
one's body)], and [frustrations], and [neurosis].
Noting that our data sets are overwhelmed with the immediacy data type, and that
almost all of the [global coastal event] data is within the (now rare) shorter and longer
term sets, it is interesting to find that as modelspace is progressed from December 2012,
through to June 2013, the [global coastal event] set gains new sets that describe
[foaming creeks], and [rivers] that will be [flowing backwards (as water rushes up their
channels)], as well as [sudden eruptions (of springs/artesian wells)]. This last is a
temporal marker that apparently, in some areas, arrives a few days before the [excessive
flooding].
The [excessive flooding] set is very complex. It is large, growing, and continues to grow
throughout the entire movement of modelspace from April, 2013 onwards over the next
19/nineteen months. The accretion pattern alone suggests that the [water] component of
the [global coastal event] is a 'multiple year' process. Further, the descriptors for the
[springs/artesian wells erupting] provide a view of 'old faithful' like wells shooting out
all over the planet as a direct result of [internal pressures]. In general these [erupting
springs] are a temporary feature, though many are described as [persisting for centuries].
As the [excessive flooding] set gained supporting detail sets, it became apparent that this
set is referring to the [coastal, and river impacts], and not the [air-born/rain carried
flooding (and) debris]. The data sets do show that in some areas of the interior of the
northern hemisphere continents (north america, europe, siberia, china, india, greater se
asia), these 2/two effects will combine to cause true 'water hell'. These data sets describe
very large debris fields caused as [heavy rains] sweep down the [mountains] to actually
[scrub away], and [disintegrate (turn to rubble)] the [signs of civilization]. The data sets
have a distressing number of details about [civilization rubble] being [buried under mud]
(that then bakes in the heat of the sun later), or being [swept into (new rivers)] and [out
to frothing seas].
Other, [excessive flooding] sets include language about the [first flexing/distortion]9 that
will actually initiate the [excessive flooding] some time (weeks/months?) before the
[rivers froth], and [seas foam], in the form of [dam collapses] due to [earthquakes].
These data sets, in some areas, are seemingly pointing to a [near time occurrence],
which is to say, some form of [violent shock] that will be part of the [global coastal
event] that will [trigger earthquakes] in all [continents]. In some cases, these
[earthquakes] are described as [crumbling dams], and causing [excessive flooding] down
channel.
At the meta-data level, it is noted that NONE of these descriptors accrue prior to the
December solstice, and most do start appearing within the data sets while these sets are
still within their 'winter' mode. This is suggesting that the [global coastal event] (in so
far as our sketchy, probably not too reliable data sets provide) probably happens at the
end of [winter, northern hemisphere], or shortly thereafter.
The data sets in support of the [global coastal event] can be isolated by geographic
references to some small degree. When this is done, the [european continent] has a
clearly different set of [massive climate/earth changes] than those that affect either the
[north america], or [greater east asia].
When the [european] sub sets are separated, the data indicates a far greater level of
[damage] and [social disruption] occurs as a result of the [soaking rains], and [debris
filled rains], than from any other single source. There are indications of [damaging
earthquakes], as well as [coastal flooding], but these are not as far up in the supporting
chain for [damages] as is [rain soaking]. This set of [rain soaking] is replete with details
pointing toward not only [days/weeks (of rain)], but also [rain amounts exceed all
known examples]. Further, supporting sets go to the idea that such [large amounts of
water] are [transferred] to the [european continent] by [rainfall] as to [create] whole new
[countries/provinces] that are [nothing but marsh]. These sub sets for the [creation of
vast new marshlands] are in the supporting chain of the [excessive flooding], albeit not
directly from the [coastal inundation].
The impacts of the [global coastal event] on the [european continent] include repeated
references to [gatherings affected]. The data sets in support of this sub set diverge into
2/two forms of impact; where the [drastic/harsh rains] will [cause] new [gatherings], and
where they will be [disrupted/dispersed]. There are indications that the level of
[gatherings] includes some very significant portions of local populations.
Other supporting sets go to the idea that the [new marshlands] will be more or less
[permanent]. These are described as [altering the landscape] such that [boats] will be
[floating over fields/towns], and further that these conditions will persist for [decades] in
some areas. There are also sub sets in support of at least 2/two instances where
[mountains] will [significantly erode (from the rains)] such that [towns/villages] are
[moved hundreds of kilometers (in the resulting down wash of mud/earth/debris].
Other aspect/attribute sets in support of the [global coastal event] include many with a
[long time] parameter, that are also associated with [ice/glaciers] and [movement]. The
sense of the detail layers is that the [glaciers] around the planet will be
[impacted/altered] over this next year. The data contains sets that explicitly state that
[announcements (planet alterations)] that will be [felt (in the bones)] a [whole world
away] will [indicate] the [movement of the ice mass]. The [time] aspect is supported by
attributes going to the idea that [it seems like an eternity, since the first 'announcements']
of the [ice movement], before the [surge is seen]. This attribute of [seems like an
eternity] is also found in support of the [post/after surge] period. In this case the details
would read as a [seems like an eternity, that this flood has been on-going]. These sets are
internally cross linked in support of the [excessive flooding] sub set. These sets continue
to gain supporting sets as modelspace is progressed over these next 8/eight months. The
accretion patterns are suggesting that the [global coast event] will be [initiated by solar
activity], but will [persist] for at least [4/four years] in that it will take this long for the
[global glacial response] to swing back in search of [equilibrium]. Though the totality of
the process involves centuries, the data shows that the [swing/trigger/pivot] takes place
over the next [4/four years].
As modelspace is progressed into 2013, a lexical group begins to build around the aspect
of [balanced movement]. This set is within the Terra entity, but has very large levels of
supporting sets cross linked over from the SpaceGoatFarts entity. This set is about the
[loss of balanced movement (of the) satellites]. The primary supporting layer to this
aspect is a set headed by [continuity (lost)]. This set in its turn is supported by [pulsating
ripples (from the sun)]. Again, in its turn this set is supported by [create/cause 'winds'
(that disturb) satellite continuity/balanced movements]. Further sets go to an [interrupted
ballet (of the satellites)] that is caused by [harsh winds] which [buffet/pummel] and
[distort (the) flow (of information)]. Final sets in this group go to the [loss (with
finality)] of the [balanced movement], and a [group of satellites]. These sets are
internally cross linked back over to the Markets entity which indicates a [crushing loss]
both of [capital investment], as well as [data streams/services].
The [global coastal event] has some elusive time associated markers. These include
some indications that the event itself is [multiple months] in duration. Further, our
timing clues include the [israeli mistake] sub set, and [new wars] sets {ed note: these
first appeared a few years back, and now can be applied to the globalist banksters push
into Libya, Egypt, and Iran}. These sets have cross links indicating that when the [global
coastal event] occurs, it [removes/destroys/eliminates] any and all [motivation] for
[human to human conflict]. The data sets at the detail layers show that the [very few],
[officialdom/policy/geo-politics] mattered, are [quickly dispatched/killed] by their [own
soldiers], who then turn for [home]. Please note that our goofy data process would have
us think that the [global coastal event] ends all form of [organized, terrestrial, human to
human conflict], but at the same time, is itself a temporal marker for very [bizarre
conflicts] that arise between [humans] and [other minds (in other species)].
If these data sets are accurate, and if the interpretation is accurate, then, at least for the
survivors of the [global coastal event], and for some [hundred generations afterward =
very long dang time], the [human to human conflict] will not be [organizations
prodding the stupid into killing/dying for abstractions] (like who's god is better).
As had been noted in the older ALTA reports, and then re-noted in the more recent Shape
reports, and as will be attested by those people already affected, [sinkholes] are a
[disaster]. The data accretion patterns point to many more people about to learn just how
[disastrous] the [new sinkhole appearances/phenomena]. As both [new (massive)
sinkholes] open, and [old sinkholes (get) hungry (again)], the msm = mainstream media
whore-press is indicated to be [lying their asses off (even more than usual)]. This area of
the Terra entity is extensively cross linked back over to the Markets entity and the
Populace/USofA entity. There are also small links back to TPTB entity. The idea coming
across from the accretion patterns is that some of the [new (massive) sinkholes] will be
[appearing] in areas that are [rich/wealthy], and will cause such [consternation] that
[regional property values] and [taxes] will be [affected (negatively)]. Other [sinkhole]
related sets indicate that in some areas, large [population displacement] will be caused
by [sudden appearances (of) sinkholes]. These sets have a preponderance of [eastern
north america] geographic references.
The Terra entity plays no favorites. While the [eastern north america (mostly USA)]
sinkhole problem is the [big suck], the data sets show that the [western half (of the
continent)] will be producing the [big blow]. In the [east], the
[matter/houses/land/buildings] will be [eaten (by planet)], while in the [west (notably
California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Baja, and maybe parts of southern Utah)]
will be [expelling matter/debris/earth/ground/stones]. While it is safe to say that these
2/two, seemingly opposing phenomena are related, at least in the sense of occurring on
the same planet, it is also safe to say that it is extremely unlikely that any of the material
lost in the [east] will be recovered in the [west].
The [sinkhole], and [expeller-hole] problems are not limited to north america. The data
shows both causing [population displacement] as well as [extensive property damage] in
south america. There are some small lexical sets for sinkholes causing problems in other
parts of the planet, most noteworthy is Italy, and other Mediterranean Sea locations.
These are not showing the same levels of [visibility] as we have noted for the
[north/south america] appearances of this problem. This may be an indication that the
issue is not as much of a problem due to the [Americas] bearing the [brunt (of the
continental expansion (this cycle)]. The [expeller-holes] are described as [water], and
[steam/hot air] driven phenomena. The imagery within the details is describing a sort of
[clam-hole] effect, in which the [planet], is [expelling (new water/new air/gasses)], and
these work their way up in loose [alluvial soils] to form [tall mounds (of sand/dirt/earth)]
that is [carried along (with the) expellation]. The data suggests that these will be more
[visible] in late [winter (northern hemisphere)] than now, but are essentially part of the
same processes that create [massive sinkholes].
Also related to the [expansion of the earth10] are new reports coming from the science
institutes in India of a recent increase in noticeable [tearing] in the [Indian sub ocean
plate]. This is likely a continuation of the process that we humans experienced as the
[Sumatran tsunami of 2004]. These reports are more than a little bit spooky in that they
are replicating language that first appeared in 2003 – 2006 as [new lands 90 east] in our
ALTA reports. In those reports the data forecast a [new lands rising (about 1/3rd
Australia sized)] that would be [up-thrust] around [90 east latitude] and within the
[Indian ocean plate]. In our original notes on the [rising lands] at [90 east], we note that
the [up-thrust] is shown to [send waves/ocean in-land hundreds of kilometers (along
rivers)] in [Burma/Myanmar and India]. Other areas such as [Thailand] were shown as
receiving [multiple tsunamis] as the [earth] first [ruptures (deep in the ocean, parting)],
then [slides], and [exposes (new) rising lands].
Within the older [rising lands] and [new lands at 90 east] sets, were repeated references
to some of the same language also now growing in support of the [global coastal event].
This language is built around the lexical set headed by the descriptor [rupture]. In this
set the [rupture] is not only within the [Indian ocean plate], but also in [Burmese deltas],
and [Bangladesh deltas]. In these areas, [sinkholes], and [new, suddenly appearing,
water channels], as well as [new water sources (primal water?)] are to be expected.
In this last data gathering (September 2012), the [rupture] set within the Terra entity also
holds a number of geographic references to the [pacific ocean plate(s)]. Further it is a
primary supporting set for [distortions/alterations] of [landforms]. These sets are
associated with [california, baja, mexico, central america, and venezuela]. In a number
of small, focused sets, we find that [rupture] is also applied to areas in the region of the
[san juan plate (Oregon, Washington, and BC Canada]. The [rupture] set in this last case
is supported by [new lands] {ed note: off Oregon coast, smallish instance of this}, and
[cracking (in islands)], and [cracking/separation (in peninsulas)]. Hmmmm....not a good
thing, but at last there is understanding of what-the-hell is happening with our plumbing
springing leaks all the dang time.
The [global coastal event] set is also gaining support, both within the Terra entity, and
curiously within the Markets entity, for [displacement] of [populations]. These
supporting sets grow significantly as modelspace is progressed through Winter
(2012/2013 northern hemisphere). As modelspace nears the vernal equinox, these sets
take very large jumps in growth that significantly boost both the intensity, and impact
values within the lexical array. This is to say that not only do we have increasing support
for the [displaced population] sets within modelspace, but these new supporting sets are
bringing in very high emotional values. Indeed, within our work, we have never had
such extreme intensity, and impact values within any aspect/attribute sets.
Some of the new supporting sets with extreme impact values are going to the idea of
[permanent (status) change]. This apparently is focused on large numbers of people who
move from [property holders] to [refugees] as a result of [unanticipated (massive) local
changes]. Some of these sets are directly related to the [excessive flooding sets], but
others are showing as being [psychologically driven]. In these sets, the data resolves
down to [fear (of recurrence)] that prompt [self motivated, self organized evacuations].
These are described as including [relocation (of) several hundreds of miles]. In some
cases the [movement] is a direct result of [continuing excessive flooding] that [presses
(the) populace (from behind)], while in other cases, it appears to be a [fear (of another)
tsunami]. Associated with the [fear] sets are also a large number of supporting
aspect/attribute sets that are going to the idea of [infrastructure destruction] such that
[too overwhelmed] and [too traumatized] to [try to rebuild] against [such massive
damage]. This last is also supported by language suggesting that finally [understanding
appears] that this is an [on-going process11] and that there are likely [many more
episodes (of damage)] in the future, thus a certain [reluctant willingness] to [become a
refugee]. Much of these areas of the data contain details going to the idea of
[traumatized minds] which will [react/be motivated] by [fear]. Please note that this [fear]
sub set is hugely supported by [ignorance]. At its core, the [ignorance] of [source
of/cause of] the [earth changes] is shown as [spooking the herd], especially across the
[coastal regions (of the) northern hemisphere]. While the [trepidation/fear] of [another
episode (of hemispheric tsunami/displacement waves)] is at the [root] of much of the
[shift in populations], we need also note that [huge levels] of [infrastructure damage] are
described as being [decades (in repair)]. As this [damage (from earthquakes)] hits
[bridges], and [bridges] are overwhelmingly found in [coastal regions], the [refugees
(from the coast)] will also be [reacting] to the [destruction (of the) food supply
system12].
In many of the supporting sets for [fears] that will [turn people/populations] into [more
or less willing refugees], there are repeated sets going to the [nuclear nightmare]. This
[nuclear nightmare] set is describing a [planet wide 'Fuku' situation] as a number of
[nuclear plants] are [damaged by earthquakes], or are [shut down (by earthquakes
destroying power lines)], or are [flooded out (in out let ports)], or are [isolated (by land
ruptures)]. These situations of [damaged/leaking/puking nuclear reactors], especially
here in [north america], account for nearly a third of all of the supporting sets for [more
or less willing refugee]. Further, the [damage nuclear reactors] sets are also showing as
being [deadly (to whole regions via rivers)] such that [some coastal refugees] will be
[meeting fleeing inland refugees] and [urged back].
A lot of the [misery] associated language within the supporting structures for the [global
coastal event] are related to the [destruction] of [infrastructure]. These sets include not
only [bridges], and [roadways], and [buildings], but [electricity loss], and [sewer loss],
and [natural gas loss], and [communications loss], and [medicines loss], and [rescue
loss], and [first aid loss], and [information loss], and on and on. The impacts within the
[global coastal event] sub sets are so severe as to point out that [life (as we knew it)]
was/will be [reformed (in an) instant] such that [daily life] is (within that next day)
[regulated by daylight]. The data sets also suggest that [people/survivors] will be
[seeking caves], both [natural] and [artificial], but will be [wary] of [rock/concrete
overhead]. The data sets are suggesting that an [scramble] will be [on (planet wide?)] for
[tents], and other [soft structures]. Many people are described as [sleeping/camping] in
[overturned], and [grounded (far inland) boats]. There are also descriptors for groups
who will be [searching/seeking] for [gear/tools] in the [rubble]. As there will not be
[gps], nor [cell phone maps], and as the [landscape] will be [horribly distorted], the
[search for tools/survival gear] will become [difficult]. Further the [destruction] from the
[global coastal event] is described as [on-going for months13]. The [waves] of
[destruction] are indicated to [continue to present (new) obstacles] such as [fires],
[eruptions], [radioactive hell], [self destroying natural gas lines], [collapsing buildings],
[sink holes], [flooding], [volcanic eruptions], [land distortions (rising/falling)], and other
effects too numerous to detail.
As forecast in the immediacy data over these last few weeks, [people ] who can do
things such as [start fires], and [find fuel], and [purify water], and [cook outdoors], and
[locate safe food], and [fix wounds] will become [centers] for [gatherings] of the
[remnants]. There are sets describing some [new nations14 (of survivors)] who will
[cluster] around a [tall, strict, white haired (but young, apparently hair turns white
overnight during experiences) woman] who decides that she [refuses to be defeated],
and [sets up shop/rebuilds town] along the edge of a [recently solidified mud mass] that
[comes to rest] against [local hills]. This [young white haired woman] acts as one
[center], and the data describes several thousands of such people. Most are within sets
describing the [flight (from local) danger]. It varies considerably. So we have data sets
indicating that [winds] will [drag] whole [towns down roads], but in some instances, a
few [people (favored by universe)] will act as [anchors] and [stabilize] the [situations].
This [stabilization] is frequently associated with the [prepared], and [mentally flexible]
sub sets. There are also repeated sets for [frozen minds] that will [lead to death] over the
[first trying/testing years (following the global coastal event)].

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:34 am 

Thank you for sharing this!

I read the whole text. I am speechless.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:11 am 
Posting Freak

good for you, the entire report is 59 pages ... and I must tell you that Clif is not a "believer" in the Mayan 2012 "event" ... he believes that Earth changes are due to the planet's natural expansion ... which when you see the vid - makes a great deal of sense http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwDm6oxJVSg But he has been greatly influenced by the work being done by the Farsight research center, where RVing is being researched by Acadamia - and who's latest report "sees" world wide devastation by June of 2013 - but that is another subject - interesting to note that Clif lives in the Pacific North West, very close to the Pacific "ring of fire" ... and has built a boat (snicker)

I appreciate this perspective ... because it explains things like sinkholes and "rips" where giant cracks open up, due to the expansion ... Neal Adams goes into more detail on his vids and in his website - but it doesn't really explain what triggers the growth - more at certain times than others .. but we seem to be in one of those times - my personal theory is that the Earth is influenced by its position in the Heavens and its relationship to other large magnetic forces ... that the entire Solar system is going through ... our planet is passing through the "dark rift" and has been since 1998 and I believe that due to all the gamma rays in the vicinity - that it is being heated up - which allows for more activity / growth . No reason why both theories are not valid ...

this inclination to believe - one theory or another - and to completely ignore "the other" rejects Wholeness - why can't they BOTH be true?

there are tons of vids on You Tube where he explains his work ... or go to his website at Halfpasthuman.com for more information about the "web-bots" and the "time-monks" - whos research focuses on Clif's belief that we are all psychic (just don't know it) and we are unconsciously expressing the future to each other all the time.... so it isn't Clif making these predictions - it US - and the bots are revealing what we are saying

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:19 am 

Wow. Deep!

I actually sent him an e-mail and I got the 59 page thing in pdf :D

starduster wrote:
my personal theory is that the Earth is influenced by its position in the Heavens and its relationship to other large magnetic forces ... that the entire Solar system is going through ... our planet is passing through the "dark rift" and has been since 1998 and I believe that due to all the gamma rays in the vicinity - that it is being heated up - which allows for more activity / growth . No reason why both theories are not valid ...

Interesting.

I visualize how the solar system looks and I can imagine all the possibilities... I feel this shift, it's cosmic. ; )

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:23 am 

starduster wrote:
But he has been greatly influenced by the work being done by the Farsight research center, where RVing is being researched by Acadamia -

Yeah, I watched two videos from farsight.org, I looked at courtney browns eyes throu the whole clip, he seemed dead serious, and open-minded. It's interesting that RV is mentioned, because I only know of it through Neruda Interviews, but now some guy on youtube talks about it too... impressive.

For me - once again wingmakers proves its authenticity.

http://wingmakers.com/slide58.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:27 am 

Onyks wrote:
but now some guy on youtube talks about it too... impressive.

or actually he has been in the branch since 1995, he's a dedicated researcher.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 205 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next