WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:13 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
I had a sister who died from Lupus, she was only 30 years old. I now have a daughter with another auto immune disease that is chronic. And this makes sense for me about a major factor that contributed to both autoimmune diseases. At first a feeling of rage and helplessness came up for me because of my love for both my sister and daughter and so many others suffering from such dis-eases. Sometimes it seems so hard if not almost impossible to hope more will wake up to what is going on around them even if it doesn't seem to effect them. It effects all of us if even one suffers because of it. We live in a benevolent Universe and in that benevolence we are all so very tight and with such love no words can describe and perhaps, it is so that we can remember in our hearts that when on missions such as this with the HMS that some of the benevolent love can trickle on through when we most need to be reminded of where we all come from. This is another reminder called truth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOxISufUrYM

I feel its important to always remember too that our bodies are not the source of anything so much as the result of something much more expansive and to the degree we are resilient that way is to the degree we reflect it through our bodies. Resiliency and the ability to transmute are not taken into consideration when it comes to controlling bodies because it isn't within that kind of limited belief system of the controllers. They assume we are all too dumbed down to know. Let's astonish them if not stun them. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 11:23 am 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Posts: 464
Shayalana.....I very much appreciate what you communicated here. I feel the need to share something with you. It is perhaps not directly connected to the subject of this 'thread' but I believe it is something that makes a difference for our bodies with all of the unhealthy 'things' we are exposed to and it is directly related to what you have shared.

A couple of years ago I became trained as a 'Raw Food Chef'.....and learned how to prepare (organic if possible) fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds into different interesting foods. I met some very interesting people in my classes and this is one woman's 'story'. She was my partner in food preparation so I learned a great deal about her....

This woman had lupus and had been taking 17 different medications. She had gotten to the point where when she coughed she would break a rib. This is when she began to investigate raw food and juicing. As she became a 'raw foodist' she began to be able to let go of her medications and at the time that I met her she was completely off her medications and her body was continuing to heal (she was in my classes to become a chef but had been practicing raw food for some years prior). She is devoted to raw food and juicing and attributes it to the healing of her body. It was a slow process for her and she did not just magically become healed right away but through time has become a different person. This is just one woman's story and I would never say that this is a cure all for all things. This happened to work for her alongside her ability to 'transmute' her illness. I am sure that there are many factors involved in any illness....but it may be something perhaps worth investigating. There were other 'stories' from people in my classes that were very compelling.

I am not a practicing 'raw foodist' but will be one day soon, or close to it. From my own personal experience, juicing (particularly greens) has been the most beneficial for my own body from the standpoint of nutrition and something that my daughters will sometimes be more open to.... :)

This may or may not resonate and may or may not help but I felt the need to share it. The bottom line is that we need to listen to our own guidance. I can only imagine how difficult it is to go through what you have shared and appreciate very much what you are saying about resiliency and transmuting....


P.S. It has not escaped me....the difficulty in resolving what I am saying here with the subject of this thread...
:)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:59 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
Thank you Karen I do appreciate this info it is something I am endeavoring to work into my own life I have always loved veggies and especially raw ones and have never been a really big meat fan except on occasion. I prefer fish. As to my daughter, she is not so open to these things which makes it very difficult for me to do much with her in this way. It's taken 5 years to help turn around her very very negative attitudes so that people who visit her can actually have a positive experience now if they can get beyond their own feelings about her being so incapacitated and not able to do anything for herself. People don't like how helpless it makes them feel not knowing what to do for her when just simply visiting her can mean the world for it shows she is important enough to them that they want to just chill with her for a bit. Most are too busy or don't seem to have enough time. I understand. I think attitudes are the most important things to work on right now because even if one is physically incapacitated and still have their mental faculties they can do wonders within themselves. What else are they going to do if they can't move physically? Some of my most intelligent conversations are with my daughter when we both can tune into a certain level of empathy that allows such a flow of beautiful energy and profound understanding to come forth from our hearts. She may not always remember exactly what the conversation was but the feeling does wonders for her. It is hard to not want her to recover 100% physically from this but I know too that she has a soul with an agenda too and maybe this is part of her awakening and what she does with this goes somewhere and helps others too in the same kind of situation. The spirit is indomitable, working body or not. This emphasizes what operates the body and is untouched by what happens to the body and I mean untouched in the sense where the body does not determine the spirit or soul but is an instrument of the spirit and soul. Cara has let go of so much subterfuge and realizes more and more essentially what is important in her life. She is especially realizing that people do matter and have feelings too and that when you treat them in a positive manner they usually respond in kind. She seemed to have little concept about this before her dis-ease with everyone in her life and me included. She was so self absorbed and self possessed about her body in particular and was stunningly beautiful. She still is beautiful to me but much less self adsorbed and possessed by it. Perhaps, because she sees how superficial all of that is\was. There is so much more to this than what I can say and I don't know all that is going on within her but I do thank her so much for bringing out so much compassion from those who care about and love her. And compassion is what this is about despite the sinister aspects that have caused it. And chemtrails have many many sinister aspects. But remember too, our bodies are transmuting and changing to the degree our attitudes are. I cannot say enough about what practicing the 6 Heart Virtues do in terms of resilience , openness, upping the frequency of the body accordingly so that it is less prone to such sinister things like what they do with chemtrials. Practicing the 6 Heart Virtues makes one so aware of so many things and wiser in making decisions and doing the right thing, and especially aligning oneself with the planet and her plan. It is an exciting adventure and depends on how we perceive it as something negative or positive or having transmuted polarity and really living our awesome mission here which is on the other side of any influence from the HMS. Attitude is everything and especially where its coming from! And attitudes effect the body and especially fear which opens one up to all sorts of things that would not have a chance to infect one otherwise if their frequency were higher.It always starts within, always. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:36 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
 Profile

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:34 pm
Posts: 464
You seem to have a wise perspective here Shayalana....and understanding and compassion for human tendencies and frailties. We can do all we can, in love, for someone but we cannot control their 'path'....like you say....we have to honor that it is meaningful to their Soul's understanding. The compassion that you speak about which is flowing around your daughter is very beautiful. It sounds like she is affecting many people whether they are physically with her or not. She has affected me and anyone who is reading your words. I admire your ability to see this ‘gift’ in this circumstance. As a parent myself, my heart is affected by what you have expressed.

I so agree with you that it always starts within and what is ‘within’ affects the body and circumstances ‘without’. Vibration is key and I am continually working with this myself. Feeling and expressing the heart virtues is transforming that vibration....for ourselves and all those around us....and humanity and the Earth too!
:)


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:06 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
Thank you Karen for your understanding because it hasn't been easy and it still goes on. This is not something that just goes away. We have to deal with it on a continual basis and it does keep us in the moment. Another plus though is that eventually a much greater understanding is accepted and that goes even beyond so called death too. This is taking us beyond the worst fears produced from the HMS. So having an easy life is not what some of us are doing or looking for, the depths explored take us to a very different place and understanding. The chemtrails can be seen from this kind of perspective which is much more expansive then just anger and fear and not what TPTB want us to arrive at because then we are out of their reach for the higher frequency we allow to come through us and is totally immune to the HMS because the HMS then has been totally transmuted. Death is of the HMS not the Sovereign Integral or Quantum Presence or First Source. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 8:55 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:19 pm
Posts: 928
Location: B.C. Canada
Image


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTxnqUhh ... En-ZffDjrQ


Linda watches over you. We met - if you recall - during the first remote viewing exercise.

My sister Linda died last year.

....& yes, indeed, we all have our own paths. All we can do is to try and "brighten the paths" of all journeys.

_________________
Fleurs-de-lis.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:14 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Are wrong....and in the near future shall be a thing of the past....to go through this....words can not express ....how important...it is to get past the poisons....and turn the energy around....i know how this may sound....and iam not trying to make light of the pain felt....but from the bottom of my Heart...i do believe that Healing is possible....and available to us here not from 3d but from slightly above as to vibration....within the Crystal Cities...Starships...New Jerusalem....Korbola....etc.. ......that if we are open to ...for lack of a better word....lets call them Miracles can and will.....Wing Maker Will....come......my sense is your daughter volunteered to be such a one....and soon....very soon....shall....just like that .....at least from the 3d perspective....be fully healed...without any scientific explanation....other then her sharing her story....of being somewhere else....and being made whole...once again.....the power of First Source within....manifesting outward....the Grand Portal....shall Bless us in many ways.....Happy Mother's Day to All of You.....if you think you can....YOU can.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:24 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
Golda wrote:
Image


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTxnqUhh ... En-ZffDjrQ


Linda watches over you. We met - if you recall - during the first remote viewing exercise.

My sister Linda died last year.

....& yes, indeed, we all have our own paths. All we can do is to try and "brighten the paths" of all journeys.



Good to hear from you Golda!! You may find this uncanny but my sister who passed and had Lupus was a Linda too so you understand too. Thanx... love you sister. :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:36 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
On the science thread I posted a link to a zapper device that can zap mycoplasmas spread through chemtrails and destroy them. It works and the plans for building such a device are posted there too. A scientist called Robert Beck went to a lot of trouble to find the plans again and post them for everyone to help protect themselves and to take their power back. Awareness is a wonderful thing. Attitude is everything! With that alone so much is given us or not. To the degree we are open in our hearts and practice the virtues is to the degree we are open to finding various means to take care of ourselves and help others without fear.

Cheers!!! :D

P.S. Here's the link click on Bob Beck's name to see the plans for which you can buy the parts at Radio Shack to make the zapper. It's rather inexpensive. Like colloidal silver the zapper was around before big pharma and because both are so effective big pharma had to discredit both and make the plans for the zapper unavailable to the public because the chemtrails are a part of corporate big pharmas plans to support it financially for all the drugs it sells for the diseases it creates through chemtrails and wants no cures found. Colloidal silver is a very effective antibiotic amongst other things and one can make ones own also .

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/2 ... evices.htm

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Sun May 09, 2010 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 12:45 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
markzorb wrote:
Are wrong....and in the near future shall be a thing of the past....to go through this....words can not express ....how important...it is to get past the poisons....and turn the energy around....i know how this may sound....and iam not trying to make light of the pain felt....but from the bottom of my Heart...i do believe that Healing is possible....and available to us here not from 3d but from slightly above as to vibration....within the Crystal Cities...Starships...New Jerusalem....Korbola....etc.. ......that if we are open to ...for lack of a better word....lets call them Miracles can and will.....Wing Maker Will....come......my sense is your daughter volunteered to be such a one....and soon....very soon....shall....just like that .....at least from the 3d perspective....be fully healed...without any scientific explanation....other then her sharing her story....of being somewhere else....and being made whole...once again.....the power of First Source within....manifesting outward....the Grand Portal....shall Bless us in many ways.....Happy Mother's Day to All of You.....if you think you can....YOU can.



Mark we save ourselves and don't look to anyone to rescue us whether it be humans on the planet or off planet or whatever. Expecting that is HMS and you don't DO anything but wait for someone else to DO IT FOR YOU when it comes from that branch of the GSSC. We have already been expecting to be rescued for way to long now. That is NOT advocated anywhere in the WMM and I am glad. It is much more gratifying to see how an open heart, doing the QP and various other choices that work in the materials, and practicing the 6 Heart Virtues directs one to everything they need to know and DO to rescue themself and to help others to DO the same. We have to be aware enough to DO what is necessary to change all attitudes that have impeded the SI from coming through on an individual basis and what any and all individuals DO is put out there in consciousness for others so aligned to pick up on and APPLY if they choose to DO something too. It really is as simple as that yes, it does require some effort on our part. We don't need to be babysat especially when you don't know who the babysitter is. :shock:
What we DO within always effects without until we are so aligned as a composite that any thought of separation doesn't exist anymore because we know its a fallacy.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:09 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Should have included in my thoughts.....that they aboard the ships are us....We are the answer....and we heal ourselves.....iam here but there also....and many other places as well as you are too.......First Source within and without gives us abilities we are just beginning to take hold of.....We saved ourselves.....and by doing so...Lived forever.....I really believe this to be True.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 10:42 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 9:21 pm
Posts: 1498
Hello Shayalana,is these materials helping aide your daughter recovery and a healing process?


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
this is a tad off topic ... but validates what Shay is saying to you too Mark ... Soul carriers, do not come here in space craft or aboard "ships" ... WMs don't use any "vehicle" other than their HI to traverse the dimensions... they are not from "outer space" ... their worlds are the Inner space we all have in common. As James has revealed in the PCI, this physical reality is experienced by incarnating into "human" form ... and the only way out is "death".

as Shay has recognized, her daughter's choice, to limit the distractions of the external world, that we call "dis-ease" is self-created ... perhaps un-consciously, however, as hard it is for some to grasp - that is a choice ... or for whatever reason her personal path demands such drastic measures ... it is not a punishment or a mistake, it is something she programed into this life to gain experience.... it serves a purpose. Shay's compassion offers her other choices... but it will be her daughters own choice whether she is ready or willing to change this experience or not... she has the potential, as we all do, to experience or self-create many different "realities"... and on some level, we are all aware of that... our own perspectives of mortality or immortality is an expression of our consciousness of who we are.

none of us "came here" by mistake ... and what we experience is carefully orchestrated in co operation with the Unification Force. While our consciousness remains fragmented, we may not be aware of the program we have personally designed for our progression, and it may not be comprehensible to others with their own program... even if it was designed to give them (or others) an opportunity to experience something they need to KNOW ... it is an opportunity to express appreciation and understanding, as well as compassion, when because we are so innately attached to these individuals, and we strive to give them alternative choices we must still respect their Sovereignty... and accept that they have their own reason for creating the life programs that they have.

this is not to say that there are not individuals who know how unaware we are of our own immortality, that would overwhelm us with their own visions of grandeur that do not include us in their limited vision because of their own fragmented consciousness ... and who have used their limited perspective, to manipulate others and control them with dis-ease... often these measures give some the opportunity to make drastic changes in their lives, that accelerate their own progress ... I know, from my own personal experience with a microplasmic (man made virus) that I learned things I would have never been aware of by any other means ... and no one around me could appreciate what I experienced from my perspective ... but I learned to appreciate it ... and looking back on it now am grateful for what I learned during my dis-ease... especially for those who offered me alternative choices or the opportunity to understand my SELF better... which is genuine compassion.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:17 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Appreciate the viewpoint given SD.....am going to let it swim a bit before replying....perhaps...back....as i wish to "grok' before doing so.....regardless.......back to point.....chemtrails are disgusting....and the sooner they are stopped the better.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 10:46 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
Wow, they got Bill Gates digging in his own pockets to pay for geoengineering. Guess the animus are pulling his puppet strings too.

http://technology.timesonline.co.uk/tol ... 120011.ece


May 8, 2010

Bill Gates pays for ‘artificial’ clouds to beat greenhouse gasesBen Webster, Environment Editor
19 Comments
Recommend? (6)
The first trials of controversial sunshielding technology are being planned after the United Nations failed to secure agreement on cutting greenhouse gases.

Bill Gates, the Microsoft billionaire, is funding research into machines to suck up ten tonnes of seawater every second and spray it upwards. This would seed vast banks of white clouds to reflect the Sun’s rays away from Earth.

The British and American scientists involved do not intend to wait for international rules on technology that deliberately alters the climate. They believe that the weak outcome of December’s climate summit in Copenhagen means that emissions will continue to rise unchecked and that the world urgently needs an alternative strategy to protect itself from global warming.

Many methods of cooling the planet, collectively known as geoengineering, have been proposed. They include rockets to deploy millions of mirrors in the stratosphere and artificial trees to suck carbon dioxide from the air. Most would be prohibitively expensive and could not be deployed for decades.

Related Links
Sun is frozen in dazzling new detail
How to change the world, one start-up at a time
Multimedia
GRAPHIC: how cloud ships work
However, a study last year calculated that a fleet of 1,900 ships costing £5 billion could arrest the rise in temperature by criss-crossing the oceans and spraying seawater from tall funnels to whiten clouds and increase their reflectivity.

Silver Lining, a research body in San Francisco, has received $300,000 (£204,000) from Mr Gates. It will develop machines to convert seawater into microscopic particles capable of being blown up to the cloud level of 1,000 metres. This would whiten clouds by increasing the number of nuclei.

The trial would involve ten ships and 10,000sq km (3,800sq miles) of ocean. Armand Neukermanns, who is leading the research, said that whitening clouds was “the most benign form of engineering” because, while it might alter rainfall, the effects would cease soon after the machines were switched off.

Other types of geoengineering, such as mimicking volcanoes by using aircraft to spray reflective sulphate particles in the stratosphere, would have much longer effects on weather patterns.

Stephen Salter, Emeritus Professor of Engineering Design at the University of Edinburgh, said that there was no need to wait for regulations because the trials would not add chemicals to the atmosphere. But Sir David King, former chief scientific adviser to the Government, said that experiments with potential consequences beyond national borders needed international regulations. He told The Times: “I do not see any geoengineering solution which does not have unintended consequences or is not far too expensive.”


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:37 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Ships are not external but a part of us as we are a part of them.....to call them ships does not do do justice to what they are as we are becoming....more like a Crystal City.... an enormous Merkaba that we are a fragment of.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:00 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
zoarastera wrote:
Hello Shayalana,is these materials helping aide your daughter recovery and a healing process?


My daughter and me have our own communication that is very aligned to these materials from a very wide overview that we feel in such interconnectedness with all that is. Does she know it as the Wingmakers? No. She knows it with no name. Her healing or not is up to her. She has had a lot of focus on her over the years and as far as attitudes is concerned , major changes have taken place within her there. As to the physical, that remains to be seen . And both of us still have much hope. Thank you zoa for asking. :D

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:14 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, the real problem with these man-made viruses is that they are so often mis-diagnosed... if I had not seen the telltale "bull's eye" rash and the tic, (which I thought nothing of at the time) ... I would have been diagnosed with RA ... in fact was...by four physicians who wanted to treat the symptoms, and who delayed actually treatment for months while I got worse ... thank the gods for the internet, which allowed me to diagnose myself, because the blood tests for LD are wrong 80% of the time because of the nature of the disease - seems you have to test during a flare, which in my case kept me bed ridden ... even though I got blood test monthly it took them over a year to make a positive ID... but I had enough symptoms for a "clinical" diagnoses but with all the delays with Dr who never admit when they are wrong... It took from August of 04 til June of 05 before I was finally prescribed anti biotics, which gave the bugs a big head start and allowed them to get out of the blood stream and well established in my joints.

Even though the internet users said that doxicycline was "the cure" my "specialist" insisted on her own treatment schedule, which included crashing my immune system first ... which I thought was nuts, but it did releve a lot of my pain, so I went along with it for six months... but when even her SUPER antibiotics failed to cure me, and totally wrecked my digestive system and cause a systemic yeast infection that threatened vital organs, I quit taking the Humeri and refused other DEMAR drugs that crash the immune system . Finally after a year an a half, and all other treatments failed (including a series of natural supplements) she prescribed the doxicycline (and that I get all my mercury silver tooth fillings removed) which worked like a charm ... but I believe that it was the "mantra" music included in the last of the Hakomi tracts that actually provided the frequencies that healed me ... and it still took me another year to recover from the effects of the antibiotics ... in fact it wasn't until Dec of this year that I felt "normal" again .

LD is what they call the "silent epidemic" that effects millions globally and the Ins Cos have done everything they can to debunk it ... if you catch it early enough and get the right Dr (who is willing to buck the system) you can get over it in a month ... but those poor unfortunates who get mis-diagnosed because of false-neg blood tests, are most often treated for RA, MS, Fibermyalga or other neurological disorders ... suffer for years. I read about a woman dr, who went ten years, before she finally was correctly diagnosed and given the right treatment... so it can happen to anyone... If I hadn't seen the tic, most likely I would still have this disease ...

there are so many symptoms associated with these myoplascic diseases, that you begin to believe (like the drs) that you are a hypochondriac and the fact that they come and go and change (with the flares) makes it even more complicated ... as the "virus" moves from one place to another, other than the constant and acute pain, you never know what to expect. There were several times when I was sure I was dying, and during the worst of it, spent three months in a wheel chair which is very depressing ... if I hadn't had a supportive family, I don't think I could have made it through this on my own... the temptation to just use the pain pills to stay un-conscious is strong - luckily I couldn't afford the "pain centers" and what I was prescribed was mild - plus the fact that I am allergic to codeines turned out to be a blessing. But like I said, I sure learned a lot about me ... and my attitude about long term illnesses (that I worked with in the HC field for 20 years) drastically changed from passive to aggressive ... when dealing with Drs who I now believe are simply pill-pushers for the Pharm Cos.

good luck to you all, because the odds are stacked against anyone who depends on the medical industry to come up with cures, when their interest lie in treating the symptoms and keeping patients in their waiting rooms... to support them. Before I got LD, I hadn't been to a Dr for 15 years and kept myself healthy by supplementing my diet with colloidal minerals ... my immune system was at its peak and the only reason I resorted to the Medical Industry was because I knew this was a man-made disease and they had the "cure"... but even knowing that, it took me a year an a half to get my infectious disease specialist to prescribe it to me... while I paid her $300 per visit (every other week) plus the superscriptions ($1500 per month) and the blood test ($10,000) and $3000 for the Dentitst ... because I was self employed and had no insurance. Even though I was unemployable (for 2 1/2 years) I never applied for disability, but did qualify for early "retirement" because LD is listed in the SS handbook as "incurable" once it gets to the stage that I experienced. Just think, If I was an illegal alien it would have all been free...instead of the $50Gs it cost me.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:37 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
starduster wrote:
... when dealing with Drs who I now believe are simply pill-pushers for the Pharm Cos.

good luck to you all, because the odds are stacked against anyone who depends on the medical industry to come up with cures, when their interest lie in treating the symptoms and keeping patients in their waiting rooms... to support them.


Hey Star, I recently had it confirmed to me by a few different sources that big pharma spend tons of money on the educational system for the medical community, the docs get kickbacks for writing each prescription, and they basically own the entire system. Sad that someone would go to school for 8 years only to end up being a well educated drug pusher/snake oil salesman serving a sick, perverted, selfish, greedy system based on lies... killing in the name of professional health care.

I recently shared my concern about mercury fillings with my dentist and he about laughed me out of the chair. Forgive them , for they are only as good as the system that educates them with lies and half truths. I left an eye opening article for him last week.

Cheers,
Kimberlee


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Well Kimberlee, it is sad but true that most of the professionals in the HC industry are self-prescribing, and in a daze ... not to mention their god complexes ... (something about being able to read Latin has a psychological effect on Dr and Lawyers) :lol:

I a forever printing out "facts" from the internet for my high school aged grand children because they don't think experience counts ... "look in a book" is what they are programed to do ... and you know who wrote the book . :roll:

lately I've been hearing "you can't believe anything on the inter-net" as their mantra, for defense of the educational system ... maybe that is why I demand experience from those spouting "information" and even then, when putting myself in their shoes, its not hard to come up with a different perspective completely ... and that is what is empowering about having an open mind ... and what is the authentic meaning of humility ... that is in awe of how liberated the mind is, without the HMS's auto reactionary stimulus. :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:41 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
Could the medical industry exist without the HMS to fuel its diseases....and visa versa...??..have discovered implants play a large part in the spreading. of sickness ..Wing Maker Will. turns the tide and reverses the spell....aboard /within the " ships" that are part of us....Jupiter Command heals ALL.....just a matter of raising the resonance and going/Being there....and letting the Flow take care of what IT does best....allowing this to happen... the challenge we all face as the HMS has programmed us to be sick...when it is not part of our natural state....it is man made induced.....crap channeled to us by those that wish to enslave us.....choice becoming ever so simple....Freedom or slavery....Wing Maker or Animus....All must choose....or the Animus will do it for you..... Nathan Seed and William....all targets who must for lack of a better word....fight to stop the invasion they have been oblivious to ....that clever and subtle....the Animus are.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 6:09 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:32 pm
Posts: 2228
Location: Huntington Beach, CA USA
starduster wrote:
Well Kimberlee, it is sad but true that most of the professionals in the HC industry are self-prescribing, and in a daze ... not to mention their god complexes ... (something about being able to read Latin has a psychological effect on Dr and Lawyers) :lol:

I a forever printing out "facts" from the internet for my high school aged grand children because they don't think experience counts ... "look in a book" is what they are programed to do ... and you know who wrote the book . :roll:

lately I've been hearing "you can't believe anything on the inter-net" as their mantra, for defense of the educational system ... maybe that is why I demand experience from those spouting "information" and even then, when putting myself in their shoes, its not hard to come up with a different perspective completely ... and that is what is empowering about having an open mind ... and what is the authentic meaning of humility ... that is in awe of how liberated the mind is, without the HMS's auto reactionary stimulus. :wink:


You have to discern everything these days. What I'm finding is that anything related to our government is suspect, any regulatory stuff is suspect, any mainstream medical recommendation is suspect. Recently there is this big push for vitamin D. My doctor was saying that they are finding that most are deficient. I asked how do they know that now and not before hand? She said they had better testing abilities now and all doctors are now testing and pushing vitamin D. SUSPECT!!!!


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 8:52 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
Just look at the lengths gone too to support big pharma. Education is infected with lies about drugs being more effective than anything considered natural.And people in the medical field are trained to think accordingly. If anything, nature is totally left out of the picture when it comes to healing. They have been training the populace for decades into believing doctors are God and know more about their bodies than any feelings they have about them or could possibly know on their own.And doctors are more ignorant about having sold out than the people they treat and inadvertently threaten if they don't do as they are told. So the media is bought to keep plugging untested drugs until people think its natural to go to doctors and get a magic pill for whatever ails them no questions asked or to be vaccinated with some contaminated and\or untested drug to prevent illness. . Any research done about other means than drugs for healing that do not support big pharma are quashed and\or bought out and like the SI totally suppressed. To give people hope a new drug is offered but not any indication or education about the natural ability of the body to heal itself given the proper conditions or tools to do so. The brain produces absolutely every and any natural substance required by the body to take care of itself optimally. The body has its own consciousness(s) like Earth its Mother and an immune system when operating optimally is akin to longevity in terms of hundreds of years given that one discovers in nature what allows this to prepare the body with the emotional body and the mental body and the spirit\soul as the whole unit that it is. Our means of realizing completely the SI unfettered is only possible in these bodies and our health is what is being threatened big time in fear of us having that realization. Look at all the trouble they go to to do this. Chemtrails are produced all over the planet on a regular basis and have been for years now. How much expense has gone for that and who is paying for it. We are. Money and power mean nothing if one isn't in a body to experience them. However, big pharma is a huge distraction and diversion to keep us looking externally for answers and so focused on dis-ease and uncomfortable in that that it's easy to forget about the powerful healing regenerating force that dwells within each of us. Fortunately, some are waking up and some powerful healers in the younger generations are making their mark with energy healing and healing from a distance and teaching others how to do it too. Perhaps, all of the suppression now and vaccinations and drugs given out way to much to small children is in hopes of suppressing the force that is coming through them to help heal humanity. It is to this we as a united force say enough, we will not take this anymore and realize the miraculous healing ability of our bodies aligned with nature who will share her storehouse with us freely when in emotions and mind and spirit we allow her to show us. I haven't been to a doctor for decades and take no drugs for anything . Nature shares much with me. We can do this, together. :wink:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 9:27 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18407
Location: QUANTUSUM
Guess how this is spread. An interesting article and a solution. I make my own for pennies.

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?p=5343

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: Chemtrails
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:54 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
 Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2006 6:54 pm
Posts: 2460
Location: Korbola
3 -4 D powers that be want a sick populace as it is easier to control them that way.......they want everybody to be fearful as it lowers the resonance and keeps one away from the starting point of liberation....5d .....We are part of the bridge that Wing Maker Will transform the equation.....Healing not a science from this perspective...is more a matter of Being in the Flow....that is Life giving...not diminishing....all etheric chords that tangle us from being in the Flow must be severed....First Source has given us First Source to use to bring about Divine Order.....Chemtrails must dis-appear.....as to what tools you use to become strong here ...silver ...diet....etc.....no set rule...just whatever gives you strength within....to tap into the WM Will....and use it....following the Golden Compass.....my term for the map given to us by James....the materials makes finding this strength easier then doing it on your own..........as i do believe out of diversity is coming/came Unity.


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 97 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk