WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: ANUNAKI
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, this sure looks like a "winged disk" - being seen from Australia ...however I doubt that it can seen with the "naked eye" yet ... good thing it is not longer a threat eh?
or is it "wormwood" (snicker)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giwpl5O-uDM

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:47 pm 
Posting Freak

I enjoyed that......really was amazing to watch it change

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:12 am 
Posting Freak

Michael Tellinger, is an author, scientist and explorer. He has become a real-life Indiana Jones, making groundbreaking discoveries about ancient vanished civilizations at the southern tip of Africa. His continued efforts and analytical scientific approach have produced stunning new evidence that will force us to rethink our origins and rewrite our history books.

Scholars have told us that the first civilization on Earth emerged in a land called Sumer some 6000 years ago. New archaeological and scientific discoveries made by Michael Tellinger, Johan Heine and a team of leading scientists, show that the Sumerians and even the Egyptians inherited all their knowledge from an earlier civilization that lived in Africa more than 200,000 years ago... mining gold.

http://youtu.be/VyfAfCBmOqI

In this interview with Russell Scott; Michael Tellinger discusses in fascinating detail:

The Lost Civilizations of Southern Africa
The Origins of Humankind
Adam's Calendar and the Stone Circles
Gold Mining Empire of the Anunnaki
The Advanced Technology of the Ancients
The Rise of Consciousness Today
The Nature of Reality and Sacred Geometry
Exposing the Corporate & Banking Fraud
UBUNTU Contributionism -- A world without money

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

The thought keeps running through my head, that "the truth is eternal" and Nibiru is something that humanity has been talking about and writing about - and predicting for THOUSANDS of years now ... it seems like there must be some truth to it, when it is older than the bible ... so every time things happen to remind me of Nibiru I check in on Marshall Masters at yowusa.com - and he always convinces me that it is still coming - he thinks 2016 and the first outlying astroid, should smack us Sept 26th - so we still have time for WWIII and the economic collapse (omg could the world be more stressed out ?)

Quote:
Marshall Masters is a former CNN Science Features news producer, freelance writer, television analyst and the publisher of YOWUSA.COM. He spent many years researching Nibiru flyby-related topics including: catastrophic earth changes, crop circles, impact events and future technologies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUHjf7ivmIM

He has put together some pretty convincing evidence and dedicated much to his adult life to proving Nibiru is real and it is coming soon - he references Edgar Casey Dr Ferra and the Korbin bible which keeps the MSN at a distance. .. because "that ain't scientific" but it is "religious" and there are a lot of people invested in that hierarchy - looking for a day of reckoning - most likely manifesting ... and they are "stimulated" by Fear ... This vid is likely to stir up some real deep seeded Fear in anyone who watches it - it is so frightening that it triggers a reaction to completely ignore it ... hopefully, he says, you will use it to motivate you to prepare for a geo-physical pole shift - which I don't even believe is possible - the way he describes how this fly-by is going to effect the earth -

it's over quickly and he promises blue skys when the dirt settles ... gotta love those happy endings ...

I find it hard to believe that our creator would let us destroy most of the life on this planet( to prove there is no "savior" coming) , and keep having to remind myself that Nibiru is Anu's home planet, and he's done it before ( real nice god we have) ... but I am just not buying it, because we still have the Grand Portal Event
- to make our "to do" list complete :mrgreen:

you've been warned, don't blame me if you have nightmares ... I went straight to the UE and demanded mercy - I keep seening the other side of that hill, with blue skys and clean water ... I can't remember the last "re-boot" of the planet - but looking around, I'd say we all "survive" :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Credo Mutwa heavily criticizes Michael Tellinger, Sept 2010

Published on Jan 24, 2015

This previously unpublished video was recorded at Credo Mutwa's South African home on 3 September, 2010, when David Icke and I went to visit the Great Zulu Shaman and Historian for three weeks.

The video records Credo critiquing Michael Tellinger's second book, TEMPLES OF THE AFRICAN GODS.

Credo picks up the book, and says: "Here's something that really makes me angry." And he continues, in style, from there.

Credo concludes: "The world has got to know — before Africa is destroyed,as she is in the process of being destroyed — the world has got to know, what we know."

I never released the video at the time, as Credo takes Michael Tellinger, and his work, apart.

The video is funny, evocative, fascinating, compelling and powerful. This is Credo at his very best.

It's totally unedited — inasmuch as there are some interruptions, dogs barking, children playing, a radio in the background... this is Credo's home. It's totally real. As was always the case when talking with Credo, we never knew what he was going to say or do next, or what might happen around us.

Here's an important note. I have no intention to make Michael Tellinger look bad. But I do think that this wonderful, unpublished testimony to Credo should now see the light of day.

Bill Ryan
January 2015
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/index...

Note: here's an interesting little backstory to this release. I had been considering publishing it after all this time, after I had found all the raw footage together with a low quality export I had made a while back for a few people to see. Then, out of the blue, came this, from Alfred Webre:

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolit...

This entire page of background on Credo and Tellinger is worth reading. To my astonishment, and without my knowledge, my own e-mail correspondence was cited from 2010. I had written to South African journalist Mel Ve:

Hi, Mel:

This morning when I arrived at Credo's place I found him sitting outside with Michael Tellinger's TEMPLES OF THE AFRICAN GODS in his hand. He was exercised and irritated, and started giving a critique of all Michael's work on Adam's Calendar - going through the images in the book and explaining how Michael had got many things all wrong and that he had no idea about African culture.

He went into quite some fascinating detail - and when I asked him if he'd spoken with Michael about this, he replied (this is a paraphrase from memory- I have this all on camera): "Tellinger doesn't want to listen to me - he only wants to use my name."

Whatever really happened or didn't happen, there's clearly an immense wealth of accurate information about Adam's Calendar that Credo possesses which Michael (for whatever reason) has not included in his book, going instead for interpretations which Credo insists are just plain wrong.

Credo was upset: "Someone has to correct this," he said over and over again.

As you know, I've never met Michael, been to Adam's Calendar, or even read that book - but I absolutely trust Credo on this. You have to be with him for only 10 minutes to realize that he's a walking encyclopedia of African history, symbology, mythology and legend and cannot be swept aside.

Credo stated, in fairness, when Michael was right. The impression I got from Credo was that the book is 50% right and 50% wrong. For Credo, one of the few remaining guardians of traditional African history and mythology, this is highly upsetting and almost a desecration of all that he feels he's trying to stand for.

These discrepancies are problematic and are hard to explain. But they're real. I have this whole episode on camera.

Love, Bill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPBKnij ... e=youtu.be

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:43 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I got the same impression of Michael's work, when I (unavoidably) compared it with what James was revealing about "the gods" --- and it exposes the false information that Credo has been given ... :lol: seems that they are both - right about some things, and wrong about some other things ... which is to be expected, when you consider their Source

James' source is his own memory - he did not embody the Human Instrument that Anu Altered - until very recently - and he was not affected by the devices the way someone who has been evolving in the 3rd dimension for the past 35-50 thousand years was ... he entered this moment in time without the usual blockages - as a Master of his Emotions and the Art of the Genuine - so he was able to accomplish his First Point, quickly, which allowed him to restore his consciousness -- no one told him about our origins, and destiny - he remembered them

both Michael and Credo have been told (limited) versions of their Origins and Destiny by un-embodied beings that Anu created to conceal our true identity ---which serves Anu's agenda, to keep the Sovereign Integral (full state of consciousness and potential) suppressed --- and if we use the WMMs to restore our consciousness, we won't need to depend on either of these ill advised men ... and we will recognize that James is telling us the truth

please note, James isn't asking questions - Bill and Kerry are asking the questions - James is giving Answers - they have free will to believe whatever they choose to believe - and manifest it (if they give it enough energy) ... but Micheal, Credo, Kerry and Bill are all supporting the agenda of one or more Hierarchies, and whether they admit it or not they are greatly influenced by them ...

at least that is how I see it now, having read the fifth interview - which I trust is what happened - from an eye-witness - he has told us that he spends most of his time in "timelessness"

Last edited by starduster on Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:13 pm 
Posting Freak

These links are from Webre's twitter. https://twitter.com/alfredwebre

I haven't come to any conclusions about this . I don't know enough about it.

Michael Tellinger Hits Out Against Attacks By Alternative Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=8 ... 1421914688

Webre, Credo and Adams Calendar

Re: Bill Ryan's 2010 interview with Credo Mutwa about Michael Tellinger
(originally posted on the Avalon Forum in response to a recent newsletter from Bill Ryan to his Avalon Forum members (linked below)...

Hi everyone,

I see that there is a great misunderstanding cropping up yet again surrounding Michael Tellinger and Credo and want to bring everyone's attention to my interview with Michael where we talk about the circumstances surrounding Michael's relationship with Credo. There is a clear statement there from Michael as well on the page along with pictures.

projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews...chael_tellinger.html

It is vitally important that people understand there may be a number of things at work here that often crop up with people who are heavily surveilled and also targeted not only by militaries with various agendas but also beings from off planet and in this case, reptilian races who consider they own this planet and mainly live underground or in 4D. Credo is very likely being targeted to behave a certain way. And by the way so is Webre and so are others.

I would also urge people not to assume that indigenous people who have contact with various on and off planet races (sometimes called 'alien' which is actually incorrect since many are related to us through DNA) are not necessarily positive. Sometimes, as many of you already know, these ET races are what we call service-to-self. Just because an indigenous race claims to have knowledge and deep understanding, keep in mind that individuals as well as whole clans or tribes can easily be as mislead as any modern day human. Therefore, an unreasonable sense of awe and honoring of the so-called 'ancestors' can be misplaced and detrimental to understanding the true nature of what contribution (negative or positive) to the planet and humanity, actually is.

I know Michael Tellinger well, have visited Adams Calendar 3 or 4 times and shot a documentary about it for those interested. As an intuitive, I can tell you that Adams Calendar is a time travel device among it's many other purposes... I was instantly drawn to go there from the first time that I saw the pictures and heard about it. It is a substantial portal and power place.

I have known Michael for many years. He has a true heart and is in service to humanity.

For those interested in learning more about Adam's Calendar, a place on equal with the great ancient sites in Egypt, I encourage you to view my documentary here:

projectcamelotportal.com/component/k2/26...calendar-documentary

In truth,

Kerry Cassidy
PROJECT CAMELOT

to see the original Avalon newsletter posts by Bill go here:

projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?...ut-Michael-Tellinger

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31 ... s-calendar

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:45 am 
Posting Freak

yes, that is where I saw Michael headed (he's made himself a target) - I know I sound like a "parrot" James this and James that, but James IS the source of the materials we have - even if they were created by someone else ... I imagine he knows them as well as Sol knew the Oracle's teachings ... and that is what we are here to discuss - so in light of what we are discussing, I remember James saying (paraphrasing) that you wouldn't find spiritually focused people in the limelight and Michael is running for President in his country of South Africa - his "discovery" conveniently makes him a (super)hero with a plan that identifies him with earliest Africa and its Native peoples - but if Credo bashes him, he may regret ever aspiring to lead SA's people - especially after saying he believed that he was Enki re incarnated ... I would like to belive that Credo is more in tune with nature - but Michael puts up a history that people intuitively believe - but have never openly discussed - I believe that there is ample evidence that there was massive slavery going on in Africa - just after "modern" man was introduced in Europe and before Neanderthal was eliminated - then a civilization of Aliens (winged serpents) sprang up all over the globe ... where their genetic modifications took place - and the PTB played Gods to the newly developing Earthlings - for perhaps a thousand years before they left off "tweeking" this Species and setting up their Hierarchies and hybrids

He very well could be Enki - and could be remembering it the way it happened - and Credo could be remembering it from the perspective of one of those slaves, so it is understandable (to me) how they could see History differently - Enki was the "friend of man" - or so he would have us believe -some of our's, creator ... kinda scary to think that both he and Marduke are back in Africa - in the flesh - how would we know ... and I think he has a great economic plan ... and Africa is ready to listen to anyone with a solution that everyone can live with peacefully - but I don't think North America will embrace it until we run out of money ... if he is Enki - it could become a self-governing NWO - I'd like to believe he is a friend of Humanity ... but I'm still not real thrilled with his modifications of the Native Species of Earth

there is also something in the materials that talks about the Ancient of Days returning - to help us get re-establish -- it seems more than co-incidental that these guys show back up at the same time ... I am not judging them, but I don't trust them either - Credo has other sources of information he depends upon ... I trust James has told us what we need to know ... and given us the tools to discern for ourselves ... or we can just wait and see what happens :mrgreen:

ps Shay, neither of those links in the first post, work ...? (is it just me?)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:51 pm 
Posting Freak

The very last link works, it takes you to Project Camelot. and the other two links. Here it is again. On Bill Ryan's Avalon forum there is a post by Jean-Luc that may be a clue as to how much of this may of started with a person playing agent-provocateur, Mel Ve. Here's the post: (spelling mistakes don't really matter its what he says that's interesting).

Quote:
"Re: Bill Ryan's 2010 interview with Credo Mutwa about Michael Tellinger

I did quick read of Webre's page on Tellinger finding a little odd he was making public his private exchanges of mails with him, back and forth (including : his Jan 9 mail : "Hello Alfred , This email is in private and only to you."). I found overall Tellinger's reaction was making pretty much sense and was subtantiated.

Maybe this reader's reaction explains much of it.

"You do realize that the person who calls herself "Mel Ve" has a history of smearing big names in the Alternative press? People like David Icke and Brian Gerrish? she shows up as supposedly important in Kevin Annett's organization and he gets èrashed, now it's Richael Tellinger's turn? Sounds fishy to me."

I don't have time nor energy to put into this. But if unfair damage has been done to honest people either ways, we have to learn to better read between the lines before jumping to conclusions.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... -Tellinger

http://projectcamelotportal.com/blog/31 ... s-calendar

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

This is interesting about the Annunaki and how they think about humans and the purpose of sex.

Ea, Enki and Enlil explained by Robert Morning Sky

Enjoy, Ea, Enki and Enlil explained by Robert Morning Sky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fc-eOpIA_uQ

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:56 pm 
Posting Freak

I met Morning Sky in the late nineties and with some other people did some dances with him. The rain dance we engaged in brought us rain in a period of drought. The snake dance was quite interesting as well. Here are the Terra Papers and an interview he did with Lisa Harris. He explains in the interview things about the Terra Papers it is well to know. In other words discernment is a powerful ally such as intuition is. His grandfather was one of a group of young men on a vison quest in Roswel, New Mexico, who came across a crashed UFO before the US military did and were able to retrieve a live being from the ship who gave them info and an artifact before he died. It's an interesting story to say the least and it's about the Annunaki in particular.

Link to the Terra Papers:

http://web.archive.org/web/201503180918 ... ien_63.htm

Link to interview with Lisa Harris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3C7n7LozjI

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:04 am 
Posting Freak

I did a search to see, when and where Michael Tsarian was mentioned, in the WMF, and was not surprised to find him in the Anunaki topic ...seeing how he continues to reveal more about "the gods"/ our handlers - than anyone I know

Michal has a new book out this year ... and a new website to go with it, and a new video (that I haven't found yet) that may give you a new perspective of women's roles in the "Illuminati" ... here's a link designed to tweek your curiosity about what he has discovered ... along with a link to a recent interview

his website> http://www.femaleilluminati.com/
interview> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBTlVPJuA8
the trailer> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6NqTwzYEp0

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 12:14 am 
Posting Freak

The Annunaki may be YOUR handler. They certainly are not mine! What do we need them for when we have the seventh direction, direct access to the Sovereign Integral? When living those six heart virtues from within nothing without holds a candle to them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 6:31 pm 
Posting Freak

It just occurred to me that the Annunaki used gold not only for their atmosphere on their planet but also to process it into monotonic gold which they ingested and which lent to their longevity if not very healthy bodies and no disease. Just think as Sovereign Integrals there is nothing outside of us that can't be produced or created from within. A major difference between the Sovereign Integrals and Annunaki is that the Annunaki depended on technology to extend their lives etc. Sovereign Integrals depend on being co-creators with the Creator or First Source or whatever you want to call that and it comes from within.

Here's an interesting website to check out concerning the Annunaki and other Et's. I met Peter Paget about 30 years ago. At that time he wasn't sure how much longer he had because he was being pursued by people who didn't like what he had to say. It's good to see he came through. As usual take it all in with a grain of salt, discern in a word. It also explains how elections are fixed through something way beyond mind control as we thought of it.

http://projectcamelotportal.com/?s=Pete ... autz+Vella

This is very sobering and may scare the bejesus out of some, the vid from Harald Kautz Vella. If you don't feel your ready to know this about chem trails and what the military is doing to civilians with them don't listen to it not to speak about black goo and a Zenith/Oracle motherly entity of the planet, and our light bodies. It has everything to do with Transhumanism and how the people who think they are in charge of it aren't. It's alien controlled from another dimension. It will stretch your belief system like never before.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

I find this incredibly interesting about Russia and its ancient history pre dating Christianity and its connections to South Africa and Syria. Also it's ancient history with the Annunaki and its technology. And that the technology is still with them.

IRENE CAESAR - RUSSIAN-ARYAN MEGALITHIC CITIES IN SOUTH AFRICA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3WRYGPZHlIs

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:47 am 
Posting Freak

Russian Geneticists Disprove "Out of Africa" Theory

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_zNGWVyVE

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:26 pm 

Technology not the answer

Why would Wingmakers come from the future now

If it were ?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Technology not the answer

Why would Wingmakers come from the future now

If it were ?

Technology has made it possible for you to be on this forum to make such a statement. Technology has accelerated the globalization process where anyone with a computer in whatever part of the world can instantaneously communicate with someone else in another part of the world or many people at once from all different parts of the world. Technology is what marked the time when Lyricus would again actively participate on this planet with certain people and for the discovery of the Grand Portal which is a technology. Don't be too quick to discredit technology when you use it regularity to get information from your puesdo sources. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Give me the quantum internet and the nonlocality of atoms/waves/particles communicating and interacting instantaneously anytime when that Internet protects a persons privacy better than is dreamt of on this archaic model. The NSA cannot access let alone control such an internet and especially because it's intent and purpose is to help heal humanity. Who knows, perhaps, the Russians are a bigger part of the discovery of the Grand Portal with its Holographic Quantum Internet than realized.

Cathedral - CS&N