WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: ANUNAKI
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, I've not depended upon anyone nor thing, to re-program my self ... as you pointed out it is the programmer that is in control ... and I am not (asked to) trusting my "mind system" to any blueprint other than the one that the LTO offers me to restore it to its original template ... including what I design in alignment with the plan of FS for wholeness, unity and equality :wink: let them see how it feels to be so obviously "predicable" in this new Age ... or to be aware of the fact that the HMS "controls" their thoughts too! ... They are just the Guardians of the dungeon but they live here too ... creating the illusions has to be getting real demanding about now. And we have what Dr N told us about their own ignorance - for one thing, they really have no intimate knowledge about who we are - they depend on others (us) to tell them LOL ... the ACIO admits that their knowledge base is very limited when it comes to data on the Central Race. WE here in the WMF know more about who we are, and who they are, than the 33 - they have been just as deceived as we have been - Anu is not coming here as they believe ... our blood and money mean nothing to him... certainly not enough to humble himself into a Human Instrument - his pride will be what keeps him in that black Niburian hole he has perhaps grown tired of the illusions himself :lol:

I found some animosity in Kerry's reply too ... she has little hope for the Annunaki hybrids ... not even that their human DNA would assist them to evolve from that reptilian mindset ... even though she works with those who have evolved out of black ops. I got the feeling that she believes that they should be "removed" as much as they believe we should ... even though she doesn't come right out and say that ... that, to me, is another symptom of the HMS's influence ... IMO she should have stuck with the WMMs and given them longer to digest ... I personally don't feel any animosity for the 33 ... no doubt I would have been just as heartless, if I had been born under similar circumstances ...

as far as Assange goes, I believe that his First Point, will resurface as this drama continues - it appears to be his mission in this lifetime his lightening rod that not only attracts attention, but also directs it to expose "secrets" ... I don't believe men of integrity can be bought, only delayed temporarily - Julian's work will continue to grow, with or without his presence ... what more could a man ask for, than to see his work become eternal :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Do remember that James has unequivocally stated(3rd Interview with James and Mark Hempel) that those who will not change and transition with the planet , which are those of the darker energy or very influenced thereof , will be evicted from the planet, so Kerry may not be so wrong there. And what is this about being removed or evicted from the planet anyway? For the changes taking place in the Earth's transition , (the entire Universe!)there is no place for anything other than what is at the very least equal to her in that transition anything less has no choice but to level up which means change, if it wants to be included in the "New Earth" , the New Universe. It's the nature of what the entire Universe is going through and the means of evolving beyond all the influence and lower energy that has intruded on it for so long. I refuse to give a smidgen of power to something that has outworn the welcome it was never given when it first intruded. Such as I feel about the HMS as well as you well know. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:56 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I am just tired of the "blame game" ... when I am responsible (or should be) for transmitting FSI into MEST ... for breathing in the Central Sun's energy and grounding it (with my "thumbprint") into the core of our Nature - to balance things out ... Charles talks about "making things fair" ... he must have lead a very limited way of life, if he believes that seven million people armed with the truth can not deal with 33 (even if 33 means entire families) . Consider that Anu, with his ability to see into the future, saw Humanity as a threat to his "throne" ... and a force to be "nipped in the budding" of their evolutionary path ... certainly he can see now, that our species consciousness has evolved beyoned even the engineering of his most advanced team of scientist ( at the peak of their species evolutions) and that with some assistance, from our future selves, we can re-create our selves and co-create life as we know it - no doubt he sees the prophesy of Cogniti coming to pass as knowledge is transferred through dimensional portals to open and inviting minds, and the effects that it is having on the entire species... and no doubt the 33 realize that they are dealing with a more evolved consciousness now, and that they have no way of stopping us from transforming ourselves beyond their control - and that they HAVE the ability to transform too.

Even if Disclosure, was "on the table" in the form of a false flag ... it would serve to united the species and certainly wake them up to the fact that we are not, and never were alone. It certainly would help if we could actually put a face on each member of the family (through DNA testing) instead of identifying them by their deeds ... but I guess that is what "secret societies" are all about - keeping things secret and using "intelligence" to their advantage - to keep us under their control

as we continue to evolve, we become more and more unpredictable ... seems to me that the logical thing for them to do is leave ... but apparently there is no place in the Universe where those who betray their own are welcomed - nor should they be trusted ... I just can't imagine them being sent to the "twin planet" to continue their reign of horror ... it would be far more productive, if we were to help them transform themselves ... which, at this moment may seem impossible for them (and us) but I feel certain that the Annunaki are "soul-carriers" ... because I don't believe that the WMs would have handed over the "new" HIs for them to distribute -or that they didn't KNOW what they were planning to do to them- which proves to me that it was not a "mistake" or perhaps not even Anu's (original) idea - because as it turns out it was all part of the plan of FS ... to help us establish our Sovereignty.

I have said before that I believed that the Annunaki were the first of the fragments of FS that became Individuated ... I also believe that they will be the last that incarnates here ... to create the synthesis being ... and that their "species" will continue to play an important (equal) part in the progression of Humanity and the transformation of this Universe ... besides how do you get rid of immortals and everything serves a purpose :lol:

nothing lost and nothing wasted - we are all in this together :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Very well put except its not about blaming so much as accountability and responsibility, that's what transparency and expansion are about...now. Anu and gang are not that special nor are they more evolved than anyone else and especially not now since they are more entangled in the web they wove to trap us in than we are.They so totally depend on externals to do for them what they want. They have less access to First Source because they have removed that possibility for the need of Anu to be supreme God of all. Some of these beings so to speak have no souls or the possibility ever of having them. Machines whether organic or whatever, aren't allowed because without direction from a Energetic Heart as you see around you, the worst atrocities are committed. So maybe this is more a venture into the rule of pure intellect(HMS) versus that of Heart Intelligence and its direct connection to First Source the Creator of all. Cogniti is that Heart Intelligence and so are we. Anu wanted the position of First Source sooooo badly....and gave up his Heart Intelligence in trying to achieve it. Self forgiveness can be more difficult than forgiving others and this may be the case for Anu and gang if or when they realize. They have a lot of self forgiving to do. I do feel compassion for them because no matter how much others forgive them they aren't able to accept it until they own what they have created and the deception they used. Perhaps, the biggest deception was of them on themselves in thinking they could ever outsmart First Source or ever be greater than it. We all are First Source its not some centralized power such as the illusion Anu created in him being the one and only supreme ruler of all. Funny thing is and of course this is hypothetical, what would he do after he achieved that and got bored? Still, there is so much that just one cannot ever contain or even comprehend that is the reason for the collective for the one to access its pooled knowledge from in this form anyway. :wink:

Quote:
“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using
keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can
unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have
withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the
mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which
the soul of man can rise.”

With an allegorical tone, this passage aptly describes what will occur.
The“struggle to prevail” will be unpleasant to many people and the associated
stresses will cause many to unbalance and shift away from their hearts and
higher minds, operating instead from their survival centers of the reptilian or
first brain. It is at this time—as humanity is making its leap—that each of
you can contribute your heart energy to the greater good.

A TRANSCENDENT INTELLIGENCE

There is a First Source or Central Sun. All dimensions lead to it. Whatever
name you give to it: Higgs Field, Source Intelligence, Spirit, it issues from
the Central Sun as love and it dimensionally shifts universes via its
intelligence. Yes, love is powerfully intelligent. It has an intelligence that
shines so bright that it is the light we see on every dimension of
consciousness. Love, at this core frequency of Spirit, connects to your
personal self through your innermost, energetic heart. It passes in to you
and through you at this juncture.

You need to only imagine and visualize this intelligence of Spirit coming
into your body and passing through you to all who cross your path, and
when you do this, you have brought your mission to earth. You have grafted
an aspect of heaven to an aspect of humanity and earth. And this is why you
are here now...

The Energetic Heart , p.3 & 4

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:08 am 
Posting Freak

Hello ... did anyone notice the elephant in the room?

We have learned a great deal about the Annunaki, beginning decades ago, when Zack Stitchin, introduced us to "the gods" of Ancient Sumeria ... and then Van Danikin revealed Nibiru ... but James has revealed even more about them now, in the PCI interview and again in the Dohrman Prophecy

Perhaps we have been de-synthesized, by CGI and SIFI, but the very thought that a technology that allows the Annunaki to"transfer consciousness" from one HI to another ... seems unbelievable ... and goes far beyond the "transporter" from Star Trek ....but Hugelitod's "trip" into their world explains a lot to me ... This "light" that Hughe stepped into appears to be a "consciousness" altering substance ... that may serve some other purpose (when two step into that beam at once) but it appears to have altered Hughe's consciousness drastically.

Other than being very tall and green skinned, with a tail, there are many things revealed in the DP about the Annunaki that I have never heard mentioned before - anywhere... some of which, seems to suggest that their "technology" is what makes them "gods" and Earthlings (and others) so easy to manipulate ... is it really our HIs that they find so offensive about us? Me thinks, that their reluctance to transfer their consciousness into a Human body is somewhat childish ... or is there more to it than that ... is it because THEY don't wanted to be altered by the programs of the HMS that THEY altered?

I believe we could have some interesting discussions in this topic ... if everyone shared their perspectives of the Annunaki if we were so share our "personal wisdom" about them :wink:

does clear up my question about whether or not they were "reptilian" too ... being Green and having a tail seems to answer that somewhat ... Funny that the ancient Egyptians didn't mention that ... but they did mention how tall they were ... apparently their size was not just symbolic of their "greatness" and perhaps Anu IS 12 ft tall ... which is pretty overwhelming in itself ... not to mention how many devices he depends upon to render us "help-less"

no wonder, our politicians are working for them ... obviously some of them have " seen the light" (snicker)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Great post star and to add to it I also posted this in the electric sun thread before thinking to post it here.

I wonder if the Elenin thing is a diversion and distraction from what is possible with HAARP and for damage already done from its use. It is even capable of flipping the poles and has already started the melting of the polar ice caps. Maybe major cme(coronal mass ejection(s)) are more welcome than we once thought for they would fry HAARP and all of its lesser clones. We can only hope. :wink:

HAARP

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnRPZOUV ... r_embedded

This website some might find interesting....

http://photonicportal.wordpress.com/201 ... gun-haarp/

Wow! Check this out! A scenario being created to scare the bejesus out of people in order to herd them and rule over them. Elenin is a part of the fictitious story and HAARP will create the hologram to make it believable to the unaware. Here are some links that point this out. And really, there is nothing to be afraid of especially when enough people know it for what it is.

Annunaki Legends, Species Amnesia And The Son of Perdition

http://photonicportal.wordpress.com/ann ... perdition/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Son_of_perdition
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkwYjAd2 ... r_embedded (Where's her tail????? :o :shock: Anything put on by corrupt governments are obviously not very trustworthy. The Annunaki as revealed in TDP are extremely deceptive in every way)

You see HAARP is some of the tech they use.

Quote:
“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using
keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can
unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have
withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the
mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which
the soul of man can rise.”

With an allegorical tone, this passage aptly describes what will occur.
The“struggle to prevail” will be unpleasant to many people and the associated
stresses will cause many to unbalance and shift away from their hearts and
higher minds, operating instead from their survival centers of the reptilian or
first brain. It is at this time—as humanity is making its leap—that each of
you can contribute your heart energy to the greater good.

A TRANSCENDENT INTELLIGENCE

There is a First Source or Central Sun. All dimensions lead to it. Whatever
name you give to it: Higgs Field, Source Intelligence, Spirit, it issues from
the Central Sun as love and it dimensionally shifts universes via its
intelligence. Yes, love is powerfully intelligent. It has an intelligence that
shines so bright that it is the light we see on every dimension of
consciousness. Love, at this core frequency of Spirit, connects to your
personal self through your innermost, energetic heart. It passes in to you
and through you at this juncture.

You need to only imagine and visualize this intelligence of Spirit coming
into your body and passing through you to all who cross your path, and
when you do this, you have brought your mission to earth. You have grafted
an aspect of heaven to an aspect of humanity and earth. And this is why you
are here now...

The Energetic Heart , p.3 & 4

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:04 pm 
Posting Freak

In TDP the Annunaki were most interested in people who seemed to be aligned with them or perhaps, more direct descendants of them, thus interest in the prophecy? Kardomen seemed to be and we already know Levernon was being of royal blood and all. His minions who are akin to Obama's advisors are also more direct kin of the Annunaki. I wasn't sure about Hugelitod except that he did lean that way because of his incredible dependence on externals and the church especially. I wonder too, if our "reptilian" brains are the control centre for the influence of the Annunaki for its subconscious(bloodlines) and its harder to detect influence from there than the frontal lobe and its components. I wonder if Simon is synonymous with Cogniti in that he was the First Initiate to record the Dorhman Prophecy , the downfall of Kardomen and the Church through one of its own. Cogniti prophesied the downfall of Anu and wonder if it is through one of Anu's own as well? Just speculating here but it's fun to contemplate for all the possibilities.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Maybe another part of the elephant and so aligned to how the Annunaki are described to work in The Dorhman Prophecy.

Quote:
This is the way in which the man of Sin will enter onto the world stage. He will ride in “peaceably through flatteries” playing upon our deepest hopes and dreams, calling up the far ancient species-wide inner gnawing to know and understand our ancient genetic origins. He will present a lie so sublime, so seamless, so sophisticated and replete, that even the Elect will possibly be fooled by it. He will supposedly give us the answers to all our deepest and most heartfelt longings AS A SPECIES. This is the turnkey to his world deception.

It will all revolve around the Annunaki legends of old.

http://photonicportal.wordpress.com/ann ... perdition/

Remember, that the person who wrote the above is not aware of what we are, in that there are cosmic energies effecting us and activating us amongst other great things happening.

Now who could this man of Sin be? :o

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:26 pm 

SIN = Sovereign Integral Network

Therefore the Man of SIN must be ....James!!???!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:45 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't think so SiN in this context is not the Sovereign Integral Network. The telltale sign it isn't James is because of how much "Heart" there is in these works something the Annunaki consider a "weakness" if not being repulsed by it. I was thinking more along the lines of Obama as a possibility.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:46 pm 

I was kidding!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Good thing!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Star, I was thinking the reason the Annunaki are so repulsed by our HIs is because they are so used to their own synthetic ones and there is no fear of being effected by the potential of the Heart being effected and taking over. It's just a thought. It's interesting Ananake though, because the thought you had about the Sin man being James did cross my mind as being thought of by someone else and I wonder if I caught that from what you posted in jest? That would be pretty cool huh? Alrighty I've had my fun here for the day. :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:17 pm 

SIN - Sovereign Integral Network
Sin - Mathematics - A symbol of the trigonometric function sine.

SINE FUNCTION

Way out of my league as not an etymologist but would be interesting to know when Sin originated in theology as being defined as: “A violation of a moral or religious law; An error!

Excerpt from Interview James Session 2
James: Yes, well, the word “religion” is derived from the word, the Latin words, “re link.” So to re-link into the higher Self is the esoteric meaning of the term religion. So, the seeker is attempting to re-link into their higher Self which has been put in the shade of their ego-personality whose voice is sporadically heard and even less so acted upon. Thus, the seeker of truth must demand or feel a sense of reconnection with their higher Self, the animating Spirit that flows within it and then act upon it. It’s not enough to hear the beautiful thoughts of one’s higher Self or feel the power of its feelings, or the creative urges of its mind.

The human instrument must come into alignment and reposition the ego-personality to its rightful place, adjusted in the knowledge of its role as a facilitator of Spirit within the human domain. When the seeker sees these adjustments, and feels the re-linking into their higher Self, they will have a sense of conviction that they are on the right path. Remember, I said earlier, that it’s a psychological process. It’s the feeling of re-linking to ones own Divinity. It’s the sense of empowered co-creativity with one’s higher Self and its unalterable connection to the fields of Spirit that make possible its eternal connection to individuality and oneness.

In an alternating…like a sine wave, like a wave of existence, this is the power you hold within you. And every authentic seeker is called to this—this very special and very personal mission.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:32 am 
Posting Freak

You have brought up quite a few interesting topic to discuss ... all swirling around the Anunaki (children of Anu ?) Whom I believe, very firmly, are the "inspiration" of the Planners ...

If they WERE an "advanced" race/species, I don't believe that they would need deception or be inclined to manipulate ... if Anu were our "god" and creator, certainly he could figure out why we are so self willed - and could have fixed the issue eons ago ... I think he walked way from humanity when he gave the order to have us all exterminated ... the mythology goes on to say that one of his sons, inspired Noah to build the ark, and to save the species of this planet ... so right there, we see their true nature - they can not even trust their own children to obey them ... sound familiar ...snicker

but lets get right down to the NOW and the Annunaki ... what's up with Elenin ... I have been following it since dr Caleman mentioned the three comets who proceed the end of this Era
I listened to all the brainiacs, who at first laughed at the thought of a smallish comet on a very unusual orbit (ancient) even making it past the Sun and back around headed for Earth ...

what is it about this comet that has so many people alarmed? does the name reveal that it is an ELE (extention level event ) nin (Nibiru is nigh) ... so there is this the "link" to an innate fear that humanity has to the home of their God - Nibiru

Planet X is Nibiru ... and as the legend goes, it is a fairly cold planet and now we know why, because it orbits a "dark star" ... and is a mini solar system with many moons ... it is three times the size of Jupiter, but it is still not as big as our sun ... and can only be see by the naked eye, when the sun is rising and it is illuminated ... so what has that got to do with the comet Elenin ... Well, it appears to be a comet held in the magnetic grasp of this solar system ... it is being pushed along ahead of the dark star ... almost like the tip of an iceberg, this is all our "regular" telescopes pick up on ... but the telescopes that some have can SEE it ... and have been watching it for decades now

It was observed that when Elenin passed Mercury, that a beam of light (CME ?) shot out - and flipped Mercurys poles - how could a little comet do that - then they say that it disintegrated - but no, there it was again ... and every vid I have see of it - the sun seems to be reaching out for it ... yet it resisted its pull - unlike other comets we see crash into the sun

It was observed, that when Elenin made its closest approach to the sun before sling shot-ing back towards Earth on the way out of our solar system, that it slowed down !
most comets are pulled by the sun and speed up as they approach it ... most comets fly directly into the sun - but not Elenin, it slowed down as if its polarity was the same as our sun, but once it began its turn around - it picked up speed (pushed by the Sun's magnetic field?) and is here at it's closest distance from Earth - tomorrow ? or is it the end of the month? seems NASA is typically not giving us a straight answer ...

I have see pictures, which show Elenin - in front and I believe to the right (from earth) of a sphere of complete blackness (no stars) followed by several "moons" ... comets don't have moons ... they have tails ... and the size of this comet's tail is enormous - they say, because its orbit is so long and huge, that it has collected a lot of debris in its wake ... they are concerned, that something may hit the moon (which is "new" tonight) and that some meteorites might hit the Earth ... but nothing to cause concern

well if is isn't any thing to be concerned about, how come everyone is leaving town and the most visible (obama)- are headed for Denver tonight. A leaked story from an x- member of the Elite, says that they have looked into the future and seen the earth get hit by a huge "killer" CME... and that they have the exact time and date ... but those who followed the "looking glass" story, understand that not all the "futures" that are viewed are the ones that come to pass - but something is happening that seems beyond co-incidence ... the Congress and the Senate are on "leave" for a month ... all kinds of "conventions" to bring them and the HlS to Denver ... they have been spraying chemtrails three layers thick for the past week ... and the Denver NG is doing DEPCON 3 (nuke attack readiness) alerts in Denver this week too - so the troops are in that mode and there are plenty of them stationed in the Denver area ... of course that got everyone thinking about the DIA bunker ... and some locals have been checking things out ... and there is dramatically increased activity ...

the shills (gov agents) on the forums, have been pushing CMEs since before the cycle even got going... and go into a frenzie every time there is an x class flare ... they are also watching the Earth's magnetic field, and yesterday it was so faint you could hardly see it ... the chart that shows the state of the Ionisphere is showing extreme (top of the chart) disruptions in the magnetic fields at both poles ... but as you know, all this stuff is either simulations or charts - that can be easily manipulate to show what ever they want ... they are also saying something about a "proton storm" and the more reliable SOHO pictures are showing two huge sunspots that have the potential (tomorrow) to create a huge CME directed at earth ...

what has me suspicious is - several things, One is the financial crisis - could a diversion this large keep it from getting out of control - second one is, Is everyone was really scrambling to get to the bunkers ? ... to get crushed by moving tutonic plates? or are they going to jump rooms - to get the "elevator" to the moon bases? The Elite's Rapture (snicker) and THree, why would they make it public that everyone is going to Denver ... wouldn't that make them a target?

Ok Watcher, here is some imagination for you ... I think the Elite are freaking out ... the economy is crashing, and we know where they live ... FUshima was a total failure as far as getting nations to finance them any more - it didn't work the way they planned - anymore than the vaccine/flu scam ... so how can they kill us, without ruining things ... a neutron bomb, will fry all electronics and vaporize all flesh ... they could drop those on every major city in the world and kill off billions ... the people who survive this attack (who don't live in the Metros) will be told that it was a Sun flare .... and they will come out of the bunkers, with all their techno in tack and resume playing "kings and serfs" like they did where they were kids in first grade ... they won't even have to clean up the bodies ... so life goes on for the Shepherds and the sheep in a very controlled enviornment with probably two thirds of the population missing, but the building are still intact ... next week when they come out, they will be pretending that they are heros ... and will explain how they survived was because of their superior intelect ... and then they will feed us and shelter us (in Fema Camps) and put us to work, tieing their shoes and kissing their asses ... while they mutate some more genes an replace us with clones asap ...

I don't know about "annaki" traits and such ... seems to me that they could zip out an entity and put them on some other planet ... or at the very least manipulate them with the Light
seems pretty obvious, that certain bloodlines rule the world ... and always have Some believe that these bloodlines carry the memories of thier Anunaki ancestry and no doubt, Anu engineered some sort of "overide" into the HMS that gives them a distinct advantage - and actually puts them in another "world" - since they have tried to keep the bloodlines pure, the predominate trait is Anunaki ... which almost makes them un-human even though they are using the HI to do the bidding of the Anunaki ... wolves in sheeps clothing . IMO their weakness is their arrogance - and their heartlessness They could actually come out of a bunker and go right back to living their lives ... without blinking an eye to the fact that they participated in the deaths of billions ... how could anyone with a heart do that?

these are the Animus ... they are no longer "human" they have bred the human out - and turned the Heart's intelligence off... their intelligence is artificially enhanced, they eat nothing but organic,(and always have) they have their own physicians - they have clone technology They live in sterile environments ... closed communities, with armed guards as part of the staff. They can do anything they please, because they all have "imunity" of some sort - and they make their living by by fleecing the sheep ... with no accountability the courts will rule in their favor every time.

of course we know that this is not our future ... certainly not any thing anyone I have ever met would agree to that, and we out number them by 85% ... we manage to prevail, because our sub-conscious is collective - its connected ... to the heart which receives and transmits the most powerful force in the Universe ...our future is equality.... and that is the last place they want to be ... :lol: so I am sure that the Universe has arranged for some surprises ... if such a thing were taking place, we would see it and some how express it and Clif's bots would detect it ... and he see a totally failed attempt of the "powers that were" to maintain control ...business, not quite as usual and a bumpy road ahead .

our awareness of the power that we have the potential to wield - by using the HVs is trans-formative .. They have no technology to match it - we can be, what we want to see

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:19 am 
Posting Freak

Yes, we are consciously connected and so aware of it, it would make them weep if they still had such a capacity to do so.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:14 am 

Click pic to reveal the dark object in Elenin's wake:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:23 am 

Shayalana wrote:
Do remember that James has unequivocally stated(3rd Interview with James and Mark Hempel) that those who will not change and transition with the planet , which are those of the darker energy or very influenced thereof , will be evicted from the planet,

Thanks for writing this Shayalana, now im trying to find this 3rd interview with James and Mark but cant seem to find it. Where can i find the interview?
Thanks also for adding great things to this forum in this great time of space!

With love,

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:46 am 

Quote:
53:13 The darkness that embraces our planet is the accumulation of human discord.
Densities upon densities upon densities have settled upon the human domain like
sediment on the ocean floor. When it is stirred up, the light is obscured. The layers of
greed, war, jealousy, anger, misunderstanding, racism, fear, and hatred they have all
interleaved and created this darkness. For some it is normal. For those who are awakened,
it is repugnant, and many of you I know are tired—tired of waiting for the promised
changes, for the shift to a love-dominated world where people of all colors, creeds, and
beliefs can live in harmony and co-creation.
54:06 The components of darkness are entities unto themselves. So there is an entity of
War, an entity of Greed, and so forth, but these entities are becoming, every day, a little
weaker, less potent. And what is getting stronger is the collective consciousness of
humanity. There will come a time when the collective intelligence of humanity subdues
the entities of War, Greed, Racism, and Fear and essentially evicts them from the planet.
- Interview Session 1, http://www.wingmakers.com/whats-new.html

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 pm 
Posting Freak

There is nothing to fear about any of this any more for I think the tipping point has been reached and Love is winning, and phenomena is seen for what it is , this needs to be contemplated more in terms of how we perceive things and with what. The transformation of the Earth puts her in a higher frequency and those upon her that don't or won't evolve with her will not be able to remain because their frequency won't allow them to, it only makes sense, scientifically anyway. Thus we have so many around the globe standing up and utterly refusing to buy into a greedy corrupt system like their parents did even if unaware of it. These kids are very aware and they care and I support them all the way home with no doubt and no fear. It's about time. And for those who complain and judge us who post anything about the Annunaki and conspiracies and shed light on what has been hidden in such darkness for too long , get over it already. A few of us have gotten past the repugnance and judgments and know to see the light shining through instead. It is why we took it on in the first place because we've felt and have known the light to be underneath it all, all along. And for those whose light is so obfuscated there is another place for them away from here to deal with it. It's only a matter of time(which is accelerating) before all of this is spent and done and that the new Earth of One Being that so many have dreamt of and came here to realize is lived. Contemplate how much time has already accelerated and how quickly 2075 can come around and that perhaps, some will still be around in these bodies to experience it. Understanding quantum physics and the rendering of veils has a way of making such possible and making things change and not ever be the same again. The rules change with such understanding, and so do the options and possibilities one becomes open too. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx Ananake, I knew it was in one of those interviews.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:34 am 
Posting Freak

YEEHAWWW!! SOMEONE(S) OUTDONE ANU AND HIS PATHETIC GANG!!

:lol:

:lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:20 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:19 am 
Posting Freak

I just finished listening to all 18 vids called Allies of Humanity http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5YKYkOwvXM and found a great deal of information about "our visitors" and their intentions, their agena, their modis operandum, their goals their Nature after genetic breeding and their breeding programs with us etc etc etc ... I recommend that you listen to it ... surrendering to their seduction is betraying our species not to mention yourself ... their indoctrination is well underway with the influencial ... our own ignorance is our worst enemy

they are NOT here to help us, they DO NOT have our best interests in mind ... they can not be Reasoned with - listen and learn ... Knowledge is what will save you ... just like Jesus said ... "the truth will set you free"

want more proof ? Nassim Haramein & Klaus Dona are recieving more every day here's the latest Ancient artifacts with pictures of ufos and wormholes,stargates in operation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_B3XIVt ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:22 am 
Posting Freak

Here is an individual, Chris Thomas, that claims that he has access to the Ascheric (or how ever you spell that one) Record (library) ... and that he knows exactly what the Annunaki's agenda is ... as with all things, you have to look for FS amongst the "fillers", but a great deal of what he has found (he doesn't channel or depend on interdimensionals - but he has met ET ) contains Light, IMO and validates what the LTO has revealed to us ... he also believes that we are only "partially incarnated"

Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6Zf7scVDQ1g

Part II http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-RSwTihJQ0&feature=fvwrel

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next