WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: ANUNAKI
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:45 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
what, you are probably wondering, could tie the mythology of the Anunaki into the WMMs... and I was wondering the same thing myself...why it keeps coming up in relationship to 2012, and almost every origin of conspiracy theory.

Other than having read The 12th Planet a half a dozen times (when it first came out), and giving it out for xmas presents one year to everyone in my family...I have not done much research into the subject...yet it seems to be everywhere you look now days, and I would greatly appreciate a discussion of this subject, knowing that some of you know a great deal about it.

I did a search before I decided to make this a topic and it has not been discussed before as a topic...so now seems to be an appropriate time to introduce it...

I am including in the next post a different perspective of this topic, an account of a Native American, who's grandfather got the history of our human race from an alien... which I will post in the next post as an introduction since it puts the mythology in a nutshell nicely...and the last clause really resonated with me strongly.

Last edited by starduster on Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: ANUNAKI
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:47 am 
Posting Freak

by Robert Morning Sky

Condensed from Robert Morning Sky’s book

from Perspectives Magazine, March/April 1996

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_ ... en_20a.htm

The Suppressed History of Planet Earth

I am called ’Morning Sky.’ I grew up hearing the stories my grandfather told of a Space Being he helped rescue. My grandfather was one of six young Native Americans who witnessed the crash of a spaceship in 1947, shortly after the now-famous Roswell incident.

When they reached the site, they found one being still alive. They took him back to their camp where they hid and nursed him back to health. They called him ’Star Elder’ out of respect; as time passed he revealed his name. He was called Bek’Ti. He revealed to them the history of mankind and the planet Earth.

In the late 1960’s, when I started college, I found myself entertaining the possibility that these stories might not be true. I thus enrolled in Religious Studies, an independent study program that would allow me an opportunity to research ancient records to prove or disprove the many stories of Star Elder.

I submitted to my Religious Studies professor a thesis that summed up my three years of research. It was entitled "Terra, A Hidden History of Planet Earth." Within days, he had labeled it "a work of blasphemy and outrage!" It nearly got me thrown out of school.

Having had no success in the academic field, I decided to contact then existing UFO organizations and researchers. The general response was to label the work,

"the stuff of myth and legend of Native Americans, not suitable to the serious study of a scientific phenomena."

The total rejection made me angry. For nearly thirty years, I refused to even pick up a book on UFO’s or New Age Phenomena. I religiously refused to read or listen to what is out there.

Circumstances have changed. My Grandfather is gone, but not before he had elicited a promise from me to try once more to tell the story.

The history of mankind and Earth as revealed by Bek’Ti is both exciting and frightening. Man’s creation and his place in the galaxy is made clear, but in the process, Man’s nobility and pride are injured. The abduction phenomena and the attending grey beings are integral parts of humanity’s history, and explained against a framework of the Star Beings’ purposes for mankind.

The sources of Man’s religions and the origins of legendary figures like Zeus, Osiris, Isis, the Minotaur and a number of other ’mythological’ beings are explained and also placed into the framework of Earth’s history.

The Story of Man’s Creation

In our galaxy are billions of Star Beings. Humanoid races are the rule, not the exception. These races descended from many life forms: reptiles, insects, dinosaurs, birds and other life forms mankind cannot begin to imagine.

One of the oldest Star Races in this sector of the universe is the reptilian Ari-An which descended from dinosaur ancestors in the star system of Orion. Ruled by Queens, they created the most powerful empire in this galaxy. Ari-An warriors were unmatched for ferocity and bravery, and the Ari-An Empire was unmatched in power and size.

Millions of years of countless battles had allowed this Empire to develop advanced war strategies. Among these, the Ari-An practiced "conditioning" or "reprogramming" to control conquered populations and make them assets rather than liabilities. Enemies became obedient servants of the reptilian queens’ throne. In this way, the Ari-Ans eliminated resistance.

An unexpected evolution of another race in the star system Sirius posed a threat to the Ari-An Empire. Though not as old or as advanced as the reptilians, the warriors of the Kanus Empire, a doglike race (similar to wolves) made up for any lack with their fierceness. Even the most disciplined of the Ari-An warriors feared these vicious and barbaric Sirian warriors, who stopped to devour the flesh of their enemies on the battlefield.

Rapid advancement of the Sirian warriors threatened the very existence of the Ari-An Empire. As a result, the queens approached the Sirian kings to offer an alliance. A treaty was agreed upon that delineated which sectors of the galaxy each empire was to rule and, for a time, the warriors of both empires fought side-by-side.

With the birth of a new star system was born, the Sirian King was quick to claim it. As the Sirians began to exploit its resources, this new system became an outpost for both the Ari-An and Sirian Empires, and the power and wealth for both continued to grow. But eventually war broke out again, this time among rival Sirian kings. In the end, Ari-An forces joined King An. Entire worlds held by the opposition were totally destroyed, including their moons and colonies.

Much later, King An sent his son Prince Ea and daughter, Princess Nin-Hur-Sag (both genetic scientists) to rebuild the destroyed world of Eridu and once again tap into the valuable and much needed resources found there. They successfully restored the atmosphere; refilled the seas with life; recreated plants, trees and flowers; and hybridized many different kinds of creatures. The planet Eridu (Earth) was reborn.

New creatures were produced to inhabit the planet. One such creature, Apa-Mus, was an ape-beast hybrid whose only purpose was to serve and to slave in the fields and mines. But this beast was different from the others. It could understand orders and could communicate. Princess Nin-Hur-Sag had genetically engineered the ape-beast hybrid by using her own DNA. The beast grew in intelligence and began to teach his own quickly multiplying offspring.

When another species of genetically engineered workers -- underground - dwelling Sheti Lizards, revolted and seized power, the ruling Star Beings fled from the planet. With the opposition out of the way, the Sheti used mind-control and programming techniques they learned from their masters to alter the memories of the remaining Star Being descendants. Mankind’s knowledge of Star Beings was replaced with myths and legends.

Sheti dominance has been and continues to be challenged by many other star races attempting to regain control of Earth -- and mankind -- for their own purposes. The struggle for power goes on.

Overthrow Attempts -- Past, Present and Future

The reptilian Ari-An race has made several attempts to overthrow the present power on Earth. In the early 20th century, the world-wide Aryan movement nearly succeeded in conquering the entire "docile" world. If, as the author suggests, they are continuing in their efforts, new movements in the supremacy groups will appear. Reptiles will appear in all aspects of the media as friendly or heroic beings, fighting on man’s behalf. Reptilian superheroes will become children’s role models.

Religious uprisings have been staged throughout Earth’s history by the Sirians. The Inquisition, the Papal Wars, the numerous "Messiahs" and the "Miracle Sightings" were engineered by them to bring mankind back into their influence. If they, too, are trying to take over the Earth as the author suggests, then a return to fundamentalism will also occur, as will the increasing appearance of angels and miraculous occurrences.

Patterns show on-going efforts to direct the people of Planet Earth and also predict upcoming events: Mankind will soon be surrounded with images of asteroids and falling fiery comets. Black pigs will be seen everywhere as will angelic figures and miracles. Dinosaurs will become children’s heroes and violence will be the foundation of their play. New airborne diseases, immune to existing treatments, will surface. NASA will be rendered weak and impotent, if not terminated.

A galactic war of conquest rages over our heads. Earth -- and Man -- are the prize.

Crop Circles -- Visual Communications

In an attempt to communicate with the descendants of Star Beings - especially those who are able to remember the "clues" -- visual signals are being sent in the form of crop circles. Signs meant for the Sirian descendants usually have a striking resemblance to ancient Egyptian glyphs, football-shaped designs, circle-in-cross forms, or circles with a dot in the center. They may also appear as mathematical formulations.

Crop circles from the Ari-Ans often have a snake-like form, or insect or bug-like creatures. Whatever the form, crop circles are signs to the descendants that they have not been forgotten.

As a signal that a starship has been dispatched to the solar system and Earth, images of enormous planetary starships and crews comprised of heroic "saviours" of mankind and the Earth will be everywhere. To counter this image of a "good" heavenly body, images of falling asteroids and crashing comets will be used as justification for aiming anti-asteroid missiles skyward for "defensive" purposes.

Forms of Control

Meanwhile, to maintain control of mankind, the Sheti have introduced new devices to continue the bombarding us with a numbing and controlling electronic blanket. Many of these electronic instruments are carried on the person:

Tape and CD players with headphones, virtual reality gear, pagers, pocket games, cellular phones, beepers, etc. are now commonplace.

Drugs of all kinds, legal and illegal (including alcohol, tobacco and narcotics) are part of the control program to keep mankind docile.

Behavior modification to prevent us from being motivated to fight for ourselves, will require that no human being be allowed status as hero. Those who do not fight back, but endure great suffering will become the new "heroes" and role models: victims, martyrs, tortured POWs, and people who die in service to their country.

Population control will increase in intensity and only the select will be allowed to continue. Disappearances and abductions will increase, especially of women and young children. New airborne diseases will appear. Obesity will increase, sexual dysfunction will increase in males, and female menstrual cycles will decrease from 28 days to 25 days.

To maintain control of mankind and keep us stranded on Earth, NASA will be eliminated or severely restricted in its scope. Any evidence of extraterrestrial life will be strictly suppressed and denied.

Mankind’s Hope: Royal Blood

The battle lines have been drawn for a coming galactic war for the domination of planet Earth. As long as mankind seeks salvation "out there," he paves the way for beings vying to become his Overlords. But mankind has another option.

Though born of beasts and bred to serve, mankind was created by the genetic scientists, Prince EA and Princess Nin-Hur-Sag using their own DNA and their own royal blood. This royal line of Sirian Blood entitles mankind to claim Earth its own. This is the story that has been suppressed, the truth that was kept hidden.

As long as mankind accepts Overlords and Gods, we accept an existence of servitude. When we finally remember that our own kingdom has been taken away, when we finally look to ourselves as our own Overlord or God, then and only then will we be free of extraterrestrials.

The author asks the reader to investigate for himself the information presented here. Accept none of it, challenge all of it. Decide for yourself if the words of Bek’Ti are true.

You are your own god,

you are the master of your destiny,

if you can remember The Truth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:19 am 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

I started my research with wikipedia...lol

Quote:
The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunnaku, Ananaki) are a group of Sumerian and Akkadian deities related to, and in some cases overlapping with, the Annuna (the 'Fifty Great Gods') and the Igigi (minor gods). The name is variously written "da-nuna", "da-nuna-ke4-ne", or "da-nun-na", meaning something to the effect of 'those of royal blood'[1] or 'princely offspring'[2] or "heaven and earth" (Anu-na-ki) The Annunaki appear in the Babylonian creation myth, Enuma Elish. In the late version magnifying Marduk, after the creation of mankind, Marduk divides the Anunnaki and assigns them to their proper stations, three hundred in heaven, three hundred on the earth.[3] In gratitude, the Annunaki, the "Great Gods", built Esagila, the splendid: "They raised high the head of Esagila equaling Apsu. Having built a stage-tower as high as Apsu, they set up in it an abode for Marduk, Enlil, Ea." Then they built their own shrines.

According to later Babylonian myth, the Anunnaki were the children of Anu and Ki, brother and sister gods, themselves the children of Anshar and Kishar (Skypivot and Earthpivot, the Celestial poles). Anshar and Kishar were the children of Lahm and Lahmu ("the muddy ones"), names given to the gatekeepers of the Abzu temple at Eridu, the site at which the creation was thought to have occurred. The head of the Anunnaki council was the Great Anu, (rather than being just a sky god, Anu in Sumerian actually means "sky"), of Uruk and the other members were his offspring. His place was taken by Enlil, (En=lord, lil=wind,air), who at some time was thought to have separated heaven and earth. This resulted in an ongoing dispute between Enlil of Nippur and his half brother Enki of Eridu regarding the legitimacy of Enlil's assumption of leadership. Enki, (En=lord, Ki=Earth), in addition to being the God of fresh water, was also God of wisdom and magic, regarded by some as an alchemist. When the Igigi went on strike and refused to continue to work maintaining the universe, on the Shappatu (Hebrew: שבת, Eng: Shabbath) Enki created humankind to assume responsibility for the tasks the Gods no longer performed. The Anunnaki were the High Council of the Gods, and Anu's companions. They were distributed through the Earth and the Underworld. The best known of them were Asaru, Asarualim, Asarualimnunna, Asaruludu, En-Ki (Ea for the Akkadians), Namru, Namtillaku and Tutu.

this certainly leaves a lot to be desired...a little deeper search reveals how little of this mythology is actually "acceptable" to the scholars.

Quote:
In Sumerian mythology and later for Assyrians and Babylonians, Anu (also An; (from Sumerian *An = sky, heaven)) was a sky-god, the god of heaven, lord of constellations, king of gods, spirits and demons, and dwelt in the highest heavenly regions. It was believed that he had the power to judge those who had committed crimes, and that he had created the stars as soldiers to destroy the wicked. His attribute was the royal tiara, most times decorated with two pairs of bull horns. In art he was sometimes depicted as a jackal[citation needed].
Sumerian cuneiform for An (and determiner for deity DINGIR)..

He had several consorts, the foremost being Ki (earth), Nammu, and Uras. By Ki he was the father of, among others, the Annuna gods. By Nammu he was the father of, among others, Enki and Ningikuga. By Uras he was the father of Nin'insinna. According to legends, heaven and earth were once inseparable until An and Ki bore Enlil, god of the air, who cleaved heaven and earth in two. An and Ki were, in some texts, identified as brother and sister being the children of Anshar and Kishar. Ki later developed into the Akkadian goddess Antu.

He was one of the oldest gods in the Sumerian pantheon, and part of a triad including Enlil, god of the sky and Enki, god of water. He was also called Anu by the Akkadians, rulers of Mesopotamia after the conquest of Sumer in 2334 BC by King Sargon of Akkad. By virtue of being the first figure in a triad consisting of Anu, Enlil, and Ea, Anu came to be regarded as the father and at first, king of the gods. Anu is so prominently associated with the E-anna temple in the city of Uruk (biblical Erech) in southern Babylonia that there are good reasons for believing this place to have been the original seat of the Anu cult. If this be correct, then the goddess Inanna (or Ishtar) of Uruk may at one time have been his consort.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Of course, no discussion of the Anunaki would be complete without mention of Zecharia Sitchin who last year celebrated the 30th anniversary year (45th reprinting in 23 languages) of the release of his book the 12th Planet...although his theories have been liberally bashed, the evidence that support them continues to mount...this is not going away, it continues to grow....this documentary puts it in a nutshell here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oa5r0nQ8ms

with parts 2 and 3 found here;
http://www.mars-earth.com/sitchin.htm

as well a a narration of his first book and other vids

Last edited by starduster on Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:11 pm 
Posting Freak

an constantly reminded of what is revealed in the WMMs, which subtly supports this mythology...without actually mentioning it

creator gods that are concerned about us...
DNA of God
11,000 years of seeding culture ... manipulations
evolution vs transformation (divine intervention)
true identity
inherited abilities
exchange of energetics/quantum presence

even the eye witness accounts...of Larger than "normal" humanoids...having a sheen, milky white skin, white hair and a perceptible magnetic field = shining ones ... IMO is undeniable

a quote oba posted in another topic:

Quote:
Who Are These People? Finally, in a recent round of exchanges with several informants, some of them new ones, we asked them the following question. What are we dealing with here? The extant literature mentions humanoids, grays, reptilians and other kinds of life forms. Which of these are the Annunaki? And what do they look like? Their answers were quite enlightening.

“Let’s start out by saying that we are definitely dealing with biological entities, not altogether more complex than us, except that their cellular electrical capacitance is much higher than ours, which makes them an energetic envelope of much higher bioelectric potential than us. When you are in the presence of one of them, you can feel their presence as if you could cut it with a knife. A very definite force of what could best be described as intention emanates from them” (Informant Eight 2005, 2006). “They are very large, very tall biological specimens, no doubt of that. They can also be best described as looking almost like albinos – white, almost milky white skin, with a sort of sweat or beads of water evident on their skin, like a film – about seven or eight feet in height, very white hair – not gray white, but kind of snow white. Like white wool – yes, kinky white hair, some of them wear it shoulder length, others short, almost close cropped. But you can tell it is kinky. Oh, eyes are red, when you catch them inside in low light and they are not wearing dark, almost black contact-like lenses, but different from ours. They always travel in pairs, so if you see one of them, the other is not too far away. This is true of the [group who are here]. Haven’t had the chance of meeting the others [those who went to the original late ‘70s meeting, ostensibly coming from the home planet] so I can’t tell you what they’re like. [I] Imagine they look the same. But you can tell more about them from their presence” (Informant Eleven 2006). It is interesting to note that C. L. Turnage, author of a series of provocative books on the connection between the Bible, Planet X and the Annunaki (Turnage 2000, 1997, 1996) had also described an encounter with one of them, in which she described them in nearly identical terms (Turnage, personal communication to the senior author, 1997).3 And an entirely similar description of the Annunaki can also be found in Patrick Cooke’s controversial but well thought out arguments on his website, http://www.bibleufo.com.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:16 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQzC4oFlUIg&NR=1 in this SiFi documentary we are introduced to more supporters of the ET/Human links

Michael Tsarian, makes the link with the Anunaki to Altlantis... The object of my book Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation, was to offer forth a theory concerning the origins of evil. I had long desired to discover how humankind’s penchant for sadism, cruelty, and injustice came about.

The book tells the story of the intervention of alien beings from distant galaxies who, upon their arrival to our planet, engaged in several genetic hybridization experiments. As a result of these transgenic experiments, “homo sapiens” inherited a divided biology and psyche. This transgression of biological sovereignty by the alien visitors caused man to be perpetually at war with himself. Man’s schizophrenic nature has given rise to schizogenic societies infested with injustice, crime, delinquency, and perversity. This is psychology “101” and it remains a self-evident fact regardless of whether the deep symbiotic connections between mind and world are acknowledged and accepted or whether they are not.

Chariots of the Gods?: Unsolved Mysteries of the Past is a book written in 1968 by Erich von Däniken. It is centered on the hypothesis that many ancient civilizations' technologies and religion were given to them by space travelers who were welcomed as gods.

The types of evidence he cites can be categorized as follows:

* The existence of structures and artifacts have been found which represent higher technological knowledge than is presumed by Von Däniken to have existed at the times they were manufactured. Von Däniken maintains that these artifacts were produced either by extraterrestrial visitors or by humans who learned the necessary knowledge from them. Such artifacts include the Egyptian pyramids, Stonehenge, and the Moai of Easter Island. Further examples include a medieval map known as the Piri Reis Map, allegedly showing the Earth as it is seen from space, and the Nazca lines in Peru, which he explains as landing strips for an airfield.

* Interpretations of ancient artwork throughout the world as depictions of astronauts, air and space vehicles, extraterrestrials, and complex technology. Von Däniken also describes elements that he believes are similar in art of unrelated cultures.

* Explanations for the origins of religions as reactions to contact with an alien race. According to von Däniken, humans considered the technology of the aliens to be supernatural and the aliens themselves to be gods. Von Däniken claims that the oral and literal traditions of most religions contain references to visitors from stars and vehicles traveling through air and space. These, he says, should be interpreted as literal descriptions which have changed during the passage of time and become more obscure, rather than symbolic or mythical fiction. An example is Ezekiel's revelation in Old Testament, which he interprets as a detailed description of a landing spacecraft. Von Däniken attempts to draw an analogy with the "cargo cults" that formed during and after World War II, when once-isolated tribes in the South Pacific mistook the advanced American and Japanese soldiers for gods.

The two most controversial proposals were that Biblical characters were inspired by the extraterrestrials, and humans acquired their superior intelligence by mating with aliens.
Quote:
For over 45 years, Erich von Däniken has pursued the theory which postulates that Earth might have been visited by extraterrestrials in the remote past. Erich von Däniken, the world's most successful non-fiction writer of all time, has written 26 books on the topic and has sold over 63 million copies worldwide. His books have been translated into 32 languages. In the United States Erich von Däniken won instant fame as a result of the television special "In Search of Ancient Astronauts," based upon his first book Chariots of the Gods. In addition, Erich von Däniken has participated and contributed in numerous film and TV productions, has written countless articles and compilations, and produced a CDRom. Fluent in four languages, Erich von Däniken is an avid researcher and an energetic traveler, averaging 100'000 miles per year to visit remote places of the Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:16 pm 
Posting Freak

From Zecharia Sitchen's Earth Chronicles

Events Before the Deluge

Years Ago:

450,000 on Nibiru, a distant member of our solar system, life faces slow extinction as the planet's atmosphere erodes. Deposed by Anu, the ruler Aralu escapes in a spaceship and finds refuge on Earth. He discovers that Earth has gold that can be used to protect Nibiru's atmosphere.

445,000 Led by Enki, a son of Anu, the Anunnaki land on Earth, establish Eridu -Earth Station I, for extracting gold from the waters of the Persian Gulf.

430,000 Earth's climate mellows. More Anunnaki arrive on Earth, among them Enki's half-sister Ninhursag, Chief Medical Officer.

416,000 As gold production falters, Anu arrives on Earth with Enlil, the heir apparent. It is decided to obtain the vital gold by mining it in southern Africa. Drawing lots, Enlil wins command of Earth Mission; Enki is relegated to Africa. On departing Earth, Anu is challenged by Allah¹s grandson.

400,000 Seven functional settlements in southern Mesopotamia include a Spaceport (Sippar), Mission Control Center (Nippur), a metallurgical center (Shuruppak). The ores arrive by ships from Africa; the refined metal is sent aloft to orbiters manned by Igigi, then transferred to spaceships arriving periodically from Nibiru.

380,000 Gaining the support of the Igigi, Alalu's grandson attempts to seize mastery over Earth. The Enlilites win the War of the Olden Gods.

300,000 The Anunnaki toiling in the gold mines mutiny. Enki and Ninhursag create Primitive Workers through genetic manipulation of Ape woman; they take over the manual chores of the Anunnaki. Enlil raids the mines, brings the Primitive Workers to the Edin in Mesopotamia. Given the ability to procreate, Homo Sapiens begin to multiply.

200,000 Life on Earth regresses during a new glacial period.

100,000 Climate warms again. The Anunnaki (the biblical Nefilim), to Enlil's growing annoyance marry the daughters of Man.

75,000 The "accusation of Earth", a new Ice Age-begins. Regressive types of Man roam the Earth . Cro-Magnon man survives.

49,000 Enki and Ninhursag elevate humans of Anunnaki parentage to rule in Shuruppak. Enlil, enraged. plots Mankind's demise.

13,000 Realizing that the passage of Nibiru in Earth's proximity will trigger an immense tidal wave, Enlil makes the Anunnaki swear to keep the impending calamity a secret from Mankind.

Events After the Deluge

B.C.

11,000 Enki breaks the oath, instructs Ziusudra/Noah to build a submersible ship. The Deluge sweeps over the Earth; the Anunnaki witness the total destruction from their orbiting spacecraft.

Enlil agrees to grant the remnants of Mankind implements and seeds; agriculture begins in the highlands. Enki domesticates animals.

10,500 The descendants of Noah are allotted three regions. Ninurta, Enlil's foremost son, dams the mountains and drains the rivers to make Mesopotamia habitable; Enki reclaims the Nile valley. The Sinai peninsula is retained by the Anunnaki for a post-Diluvial spaceport; a control center is established on Mount Moriah (the future Jerusalem).

9780 Ra/Marduk, Enki's firstborn son, divides dominion over Egypt between Osiris and Seth.

9330 Seth seizes and dismembers Osiris, assumes sole rule over the Nile Valley.

8970 Horus avenges his father Osiris by launching the First Pyramid War. Seth escapes to Asia, seizes the Sinai peninsula and Canaan.

8670 Opposed to the resulting control of all the space facilities by Enki's descendants, the Enlilites launch the Second Pyramid War. The victorious Ninurta empties the Great Pyramid of its equipment.

Ninhursag, half-sister of Enki and Enlil, convenes peace conference. The division of Earth is reaffirmed. Rule over Egypt transferred from the Ra/Marduk dynasty to that of Thoth. Heliopolis built as a substitute Beacon City.

8500 The Anunnaki establish outposts at the gateway to the space facilities; Jericho is one of them.

7400 As the era of peace continues, the Anunnaki grant Mankind new advances; the Neolithic period begins. Demi-gods rule over Egypt.

3800 Urban civilization begins in Sumer as the Anunnaki reestablish there the Olden Cities, beginning with Eridu and Nippur.

Anu comes to Earth for a pageantful visit. A new city, Uruk (Erech), is built in his honor; he makes its temple the abode of his beloved granddaughter Inanna/lshtar.

Kingship on Earth

3760 Mankind granted kingship. Kish is first capital under the aegis of Ninurta. A calendar came into use at Nippur. Civilization blossoms out in Sumer (the First Region).

3450 Primacy in Sumer transferred to Nannar/Sin. Marduk proclaims Babylon "Gateway of the Gods." The "Tower of Babel" incident. The Anunnaki confuse Mankind's languages.

His coup frustrated, Marduk/Ra returns to Egypt, deposes Thoth, seizes his younger brother Dumuzi who had betrothed Inanna. Dumuzi accidentally killed; Marduk imprisoned alive in the Great Pyramid. Freed through an emergency shaft, he goes into exile.

3100, 350 years of chaos ends with installation of first Egyptian Pharaoh in Memphis. Civilization comes to the Second Region.

2900 Kingship in Sumer transferred to Erech. Inanna given dominion over the Third Region; the Indus Valley Civilization begins.

2650 Sumer's royal capital shifts about. Kingship deteriorates. Enlil loses patience with the unruly human multitudes.

2371 Inanna falls in love with Sharru-Kin (Sargon). He establishes new capital city. Agade (Akkad). Akkadian empire launched.

2316 Aiming to rule the four regions, Sargon removes sacred soil from Babylon. The Marduk-Inanna conflict flares up again. It ends when Nergal, Marduk's brother, journeys from south Africa to Babylon and persuades Marduk to leave Mesopotamia.

2291 Naram-Sin ascends the throne of Akkad. Directed by the warlike Inanna, he penetrates the Sinai peninsula, invades Egypt.

2255 Inanna usurps the power in Mesopotamia; Naram-Sin defies Nippur. The Great Anunnaki obliterate Agade. Inanna escapes. Sumer and Akkad occupied by foreign troops loyal to Enlil and Ninurta.

2220 Sumerian civilization rises to new heights under enlightened rulers of Lagash. Thoth helps its king Gudea build a ziggurat-temple for Ninurta.

2193 Terah, Abraham's father, born in Nippur into a priestly-royal family.

2180 Egypt divided; followers of Ra/Marduk retain the south; Pharaohs opposed to him gain the throne of lower Egypt.

2130 As Enlil and Ninurta are increasingly away, central authority also deteriorates in Mesopotamia. Inanna's attempts to regain the kingship for Erech does not last.

The Fateful Century

B.C. continued ...

2123 Abraham born in Nippur.

2113 Enlil entrusts the Lands of Shem to Nannar; Ur declared capital of new empire. Ur- Nammu ascends throne, is named Protector of Nippur. A Nippurian priest-Terah, Abraham's father, comes to Ur to liaison with its royal court.

2096 Ur-Nammu dies in battle. The people consider his untimely death a betrayal by Anu and Enlil. Terah departs with his family for Harran.

2095 Shulgi ascends the throne of Ur, strengthens imperial ties. As empire thrives, Shulgi falls under charms of Inanna, becomes her lover. Grants Larsa to Elamites in exchange for serving as his Foreign Legion.

2080 Theban princes loyal to Ra/Marduk press northward under Mentuhotep I. Nabu, Marduk's son, gains adherents for his father in Western Asia.

2055 On Nannar's orders, Shulgi sends Elamite troops to suppress unrest in Canaanite cities. Elamites reach the gateway to the Sinai peninsula and its Spaceport.

2048 Shulgi dies. Marduk moves to the Land of the Hittites. Abraham ordered to southern Canaan with an elite corps of cavalrymen.

2047 Amar-Sin (the biblical Amraphel) becomes king of Ur. Abraham goes to Egypt, stays five years, then returns with more troops.

2041 Guided by Inanna, Amar-Sin forms a coalition of Kings of the East, launches military expedition to Canaan and the Sinai. Its leader is the Elamite Khedor-la'omer. Abraham blocks the advance at the gateway to the Spaceport.

2038 Shu-Sin replaces Amar-Sin on throne of Ur as the empire disintegrates.

2029 Ibbi-Sin replaces Shu-Sin. The western provinces increasingly to Marduk.

2024 Leading his followers, Marduk marches on Sumer, enthrones himself in Babylon. Fighting spreads to central Mesopotamia. Nippur's Holy of Holies is defiled. Enlil demands punishment for Marduk and Nabu; Enki opposes, but his son Nergal sides with Enlil.

As Nabu marshals his Canaanite followers to capture the Spaceport, the Great Anunnaki approve of the use of nuclear weapons. Nergal and Ninurta destroy the Spaceport and the errant Canaanite cities.

2023 The winds carry the radioactive cloud to Sumer. People die a terrible death, animals perish, the water is poisoned, the soil becomes barren. Sumer and its great civilization lie prostrate. Its legacy passes to Abraham's seed as he begets -at age 100- a legitimate heir: Isaac.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is where it gets interesting to me...the actual mythology:

In Sumerian mythology, Ninhursag (or Ki) was the earth and mother-goddess she usually appears as the sister of Enlil. Ninhursag means 'Lady of the Foothills'. She had many other names: Nintur 'Lady Birth', Ninmah 'Lady August', Dingirmah, Aruru, and as wife of Enki was usually called Damgalnunna.

In Akkadian she was Belit-ili 'Lady of the Gods' and Mama and as wife to Ea, Enki's Akkadian counterpart, she was called Damkina. Her prestige decreased as Ishtar's increased, but her aspect as Damkina mother of Marduk, the supreme god of Babylonia, still held a secure place in the pantheon.

In union with Enki she also bore Ninsar, goddess of the pasture. She was the chief nurse, the one in charge of medical facilities. In that role that the Goddess was called NINTI (lady-life). She was considered the Mother Goddess. She was nicknamed 'Mammu' - now called 'mother' 'mom'.

Ninhursag bore a male child to Enlil. His name was NIN.UR.TA (lord who completes the fountain). He was the son who to do battle for his father using bolts of lightening.

In Egypt she played the roles of several creational goddesses - Isis, Maat and Hathor.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Enki's emblem was two serpents [twin human DNA] entwined on a staff - the basis for the winged caduceus symbol used by modern Western medicine and the rod of Hermes. Enki's sacred number is 40. He was the leader of the first sons of Anu who came down to Earth, playing a pivotal role in saving humanity from the Deluge. He defied the Anunnaki ruling council and told Ziusudra (the Sumerian Noah) how to build a ship on which to save humanity from the blood. Ea would have been over 120 sars old at that time, yet his activity with humanity continued to be actively reported for thousands of years thereafter.

Enki's youngest son, Ningizzida, was Lord of the Tree of Truth, in Mesopotamia. He played the role of Thoth in Egypt. The ancient Mystery School Teachings of Thoth were past down to his Initiates who became the priests. They hid the secret knowledge of creation, passing it down through the ages until the experiment was to end. Enki was the deity of water, intelligence and creation. The main temple of Enki was the so-called é-engur-ra, the "house of the water-deep" in Eridu, which was in the wetlands of the Euphrates valley at some distance from the Persian Gulf. This takes us to the Cradle of Civilization.

Enki was a deity in Sumerian mythology, later known as Ea in Babylonian mythology. The name Ea is of Sumerian origin and was written by means of two signs signifying "house" and "water". Enki was the deity of water, intelligence and creation. The main temple of Enki was the so-called é-engur-ra, the "house of the (water-)deep"; it was in Eridu, which was in the wetlands of the Euphrates valley at some distance from the Persian Gulf. He was the keeper of the holy powers called Me. The exact meaning of his name is not sure: the common translation is "Lord of the Earth": the Sumerian en is translated as "lord", ki as "earth"; but there are theories that ki in this name has another origin.He is the lord of the Apsu, the watery abyss. His name is possibly an epithet bestowed on him for the creation of the first man, [Adamu or Adapa. His symbols included a goat and a fish, which later combined into a single beast, the Capricorn, which became one of the signs of the zodiac. Enki had a penchant for beer and a string of incestuous affairs. First, he and his consort Ninhursag had a daughter Ninsar. He then had intercourse with Ninsar who gave birth to Ninkurra. Finally, he had intercourse with Ninkurra, who gave birth to Uttu.

According to Sumerian mythology, Enki allowed humanity to survive the Deluge designed to kill them. After Enlil, An and the rest of the apparent Council of Deities, decided that Man would suffer total annihilation, he covertly rescued the human man Ziusudra by either instructing him to build some kind of an boat for his family, or by bringing him into the heavens in a magic boat. This is apparently the oldest surviving source of the Noah's Ark myth and other parallel Middle Eastern Deluge myths.

Enki was considered a god of life and replenishment, and was often depicted with streams of water emanating from his shoulders. Alongside him were trees symbolizing the male and female aspects of nature, each holding the male and female aspects of the 'Life Essence', which he, as apparent alchemist of the gods, would masterfully mix to create several beings that would live upon the face of the Earth.

Eridu, meaning "the good city", was one of the oldest settlements in the Euphrates valley, and is now represented by the mounds known as Abu Shahrein. In the absence of excavations on that site, we are dependent for our knowledge of Ea on material found elsewhere. This is, however, sufficient to enable us to state definitely that Ea was a water-deity, lord especially of the water under the earth, the Apsu. Whether Ea (or A-e as some scholars prefer) represents the real pronunciation of his name we do not know.

Older accounts sometimes suppose that by reason of the constant accumulation of soil in the Euphrates valley Eridu was formerly situated on the Persian Gulf itself (as indicated by mention in Sumerian texts of its being on the Apsu), but it is now known that the opposite is true, that the waters of the Persian Gulf have been eroding the land and that the Apsu must refer to the fresh water of the marshes surrounding the city.

Ea is figured as a man covered with the body of a fish, and this representation, as likewise the name of his temple E-apsu, "house of the watery deep", points decidedly to his character as a god of the waters. Of his cult at Eridu, which goes back to the oldest period of Babylonian history, nothing definite is known except that his temple was named Esaggila = "the lofty house", pointing to a staged tower (as with the temple of Enlil at Nippur, which was known as Ekur = "mountain house"), and that incantations, involving ceremonial rites, in which water as a sacred element played a prominent part, formed a feature of his worship.

Whether Eridu at one time also played an important political role is not certain, though not improbable. At all events, the prominence of the Ea cult led, as in the case of Nippur, to the survival of Eridu as a sacred city, long after it had ceased to have any significance as a political center. Myths in which Ea figures prominently have been found in Assurbanipal's library, indicating that Ea was regarded as the protector and teacher of mankind. He is essentially a god of civilization, and it was natural that he was also looked upon as the creator of man, and of the world in general.

Traces of this view appear in the Marduk epic celebrating the achievements of this god, and the close connection between the Ea cult at Eridu and that of Marduk also follows from two considerations:

* the name of Marduk's sanctuary at Babylon bears the same name, Esaggila, as that of Ea in Eridu
* Marduk is generally termed the son of Ea, who derives his powers from the voluntary abdication of the father in favor of his son.

Accordingly, the incantations originally composed for the Ea cult were re-edited by the priests of Babylon and adapted to the worship of Marduk, and, similarly, the hymns to Marduk betray traces of the transfer of attributes to Marduk which originally belonged to Ea.

It is, however, more particularly as the third figure in the triad, the two other members of which were Anu and Enlil, that Ea acquires his permanent place in the pantheon. To him was assigned the control of the watery element, and in this capacity he becomes the shar apsi, i.e. king of the Apsu or "the deep." The Apsu was figured as the abyss of water beneath the earth, and since the gathering place of the dead, known as Aralu, was situated near the confines of the Apsu, he was also designated as En-Ki, i.e. "lord of that which is below", in contrast to Anu, who was the lord of the "above" or the heavens.

The cult of Ea extended throughout Babylonia and Assyria. We find temples and shrines erected in his honor, e.g. at Nippur, Girsu, Ur, Babylon, Sippar and Nineveh, and the numerous epithets given to him, as well as the various forms under which the god appears, alike bear witness to the popularity which he enjoyed from the earliest to the latest period of Babylonian-Assyrian history.

The consort of Ea, known as Damkina, "lady of that which is below," or Damgalnunna, "great lady of the waters," represents a pale reflection of Ea and plays a part merely in association with her lord.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:31 am 

carol -

finding good intelligence on the top ruling structures (3D anyway) of Terra is not going to be an easy thing.

imagine taking a college degree, spending 4 years and thousands of $$, time, and ok, having fun also, and being 'taught' that the Potus (us pres) is the top power figure and so on, etc ... and then learning later he is maybe in the middle of the top influential pack of 300 or so.

hmm. would you be angry, demand a refund of all your tuition?
would they listen to your request?

anyway, for starters on the Anu of TODAY (Not 2000 yers ago) start with the Committee of 300. plenty on the net. start right there. & discern of course

NOW ... imagine if you could, a small group of dozen or two dozen ABOVE this 300, sitting on a table literally and figuratively, to drive the pt home, stationed above this 300.
and appearing very tall, albino .. etc ..

now you start to form a picture of the local Anu, who are said to be quite ROGUE- vis a vis the mainstream Anu population of their own original home planet, who are ruled by a king (his name, someone has said, sounds like Nannar or .., King Nannar, something to that effect, and he does rule as an egalitatarian monarch, most think. analysts that is.

& they are closely akin to the Egyptian pantheon, having BEEN that very pantheon, some have also said. LOL

and the local group in charge on earth & in charge of that 300 human-layer who runs the show on their behalf (able to appear in public etc) in comparison would be rogue, and the human family would be a source of well, energy of course .... hmmm ......

anyway, my main complaint is that it isn't a spiritual leadership, but then, the farmer is not often spiritual towards his cattle is he?

ecosystems ..... hmm.

oh by the way, human DNA is VERY closely matched to ANU -
by cause of selective breeding & comingling of genetics.
it has been written, ie: adam kadmon model, good & sturdy. LOL ...

spiritually, we DO most definitely have OTHER OPTIONS

and we ARE WISE to choose these more genuine ones.
ps. I still totally agree with you, the early Wingmakers are indicative of a very high and noble spirtuality.

Last edited by oba on Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:39 am 

ps.

I think the reason the local small Anu group is rogue is because they stayed behind and assumed royalty & command in defiance of the mainsteam Anu society.

it appears their day of reckoning is not long coming if not here already.

hmm. drama ..

PROBABLE SCOPE OF EARTHBOUND ANNUNAKI EXOPOLITICAL
    POLICIES

We share, with others, that the driving force behind probable Annunaki policies in the 21st century is Marduk, and his bipolar objectives: to increase his numbers, and to delay the inevitable confrontation with the newly appointed EN.KI-equivalent returning on the incoming (One 2004, Two 2004, Nine 2005, Eleven 2006). Our current intelligence on Marduk is that he is what could best be described as a generalist in terms of education and training originally conducted by his father, the EN.KI., while in Egypt quite probably during the first two Annunaki (or divine) pharaohs (Pta [the EN.KI. himself] and Ra [Marduk]).
    Lacking the profound knowledge of the Tree of Life (consisting of biology, biotechnology and bioenergetics) given by the EN.KI. to Ningishzidda, Marduk very likely had to do with what biotechnical wherewithal he could find among his rank and file to advance his cause on Earth. What would be his primary concern vis-?-vis the forces of the incoming Kingdom? Numbers! More specifically, the number of Annunaki in his ranks. Tactically and strategically speaking, we suspect that he is realizing, or has arrived at, a limitation of range and reach, given the Annunaki numbers (reportedly to be in the 330 range) available under his command. We know from tertiary sources who once served in special operations of high above black SCIs that Annunaki targets had been sanctioned in the past, and more than one had perished at the cross hair of snipers of unknown source control. So it is not surprising to learn they now work in pairs, whenever appearing in the open (e.g., US military installations), nor unexpected to learn that the Department of Defense is implementing plans to increase the number of special operation forces and placing them under a centralized command structure (though the reasons circulated had to do with the new definition of the new model of a more “highly mobile and responsive force” reportedly being pushed currently by Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld.

hmmmm ... we've got a planet to save .....

Last edited by oba on Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 1:05 am 

PROBABLE SCOPE OF EARTHBOUND ANNUNAKI EXOPOLITICAL
    POLICIES

We share, with others, that the driving force behind probable Annunaki policies in the 21st century is Marduk, and his bipolar objectives: to increase his numbers, and to delay the inevitable confrontation with the newly appointed EN.KI-equivalent returning on the incoming (One 2004, Two 2004, Nine 2005, Eleven 2006). Our current intelligence on Marduk is that he is what could best be described as a generalist in terms of education and training originally conducted by his father, the EN.KI., while in Egypt quite probably during the first two Annunaki (or divine) pharaohs (Pta [the EN.KI. himself] and Ra [Marduk]).

Lacking the profound knowledge of the Tree of Life (consisting of biology, biotechnology and bioenergetics) given by the EN.KI. to Ningishzidda, Marduk very likely had to do with what biotechnical wherewithal he could find among his rank and file to advance his cause on Earth. What would be his primary concern vis-?-vis the forces of the incoming Kingdom? Numbers! More specifically, the number of Annunaki in his ranks. Tactically and strategically speaking, we suspect that he is realizing, or has arrived at, a limitation of range and reach, given the Annunaki numbers (reportedly to be in the 330 range) available under his command. We know from tertiary sources who once served in special operations of high above black SCIs that Annunaki targets had been sanctioned in the past, and more than one had perished at the cross hair of snipers of unknown source control. So it is not surprising to learn they now work in pairs, whenever appearing in the open (e.g., US military installations), nor unexpected to learn that the Department of Defense is implementing plans to increase the number of special operation forces and placing them under a centralized command structure (though the reasons circulated had to do with the new definition of the new model of a more “highly mobile and responsive force” reportedly being pushed currently by Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld.

An Outline of the Probable Consequences of the “Increased Numbers” Annunaki Priority

When we learned from One, Two, Nine, and Eleven that Marduk and his Annunaki cohort considered increasing their numbers on Earth, we asked ourselves what policies and programs would this translate into, and what would be the consequences to humankind from our collective viewpoint. Furthermore, what weaponry would come off from their push of this priority upon their minions?

As we proceeded with our reasoning, we also asked ourselves just what would be reasons powerful enough for Marduk to invest time, resources and political capital in developing the means to increase Annunaki numbers loyal to him on Earth. We undertook the “walk in his moccasins” exercise we devised for the occasion, and began to look at the exopolitical landscape from his point of view. The man sits atop a highly volatile network of organizations that must require expenditure of time, manipulation, control, command and sensitivity to real-time intelligence to maintain hegemony over ten satraps. In spite of his millennia of experience with lulu (human) shepherds, there is the inescapable reality of normal, traditional political manipulation and cajoling to get his program underway and moving forward on target.

This would mean a rather complex and hierarchical system of rewards and punishments based on fear, retribution, regal attention, and access. It would also mean a system of gatekeepers and consequence managers, who would implicitly carry out the supreme leader’s will and programs, unquestioningly and faithfully. This, we now have strong reasons to believe, is the primary function of his so-called “kings of the world.” In this regard, there is also a considerable ego-factor which, according to Nine and Eleven, would allow him to eventually crown himself king of kings.9

As we began to explore this issue, we realized that besides their reduced numbers, the earthbound Annunaki faced a corollary problem: too many lulus on Earth! If the EN.LIL (lord of the command) made the decision in council not to make humans aware of the impending flood some 12,800 years ago (Sitchin 1976, 1990; Allan and Delair 1997, 1994), the excess human population on Earth in these end times would have to be disposed of by other means – war, pestilence, hunger, disease, drugs, etc.

Even a cursory review of van der Reijden’s work shows that many of the organizations listed by him as being engaged in sub-rosa work are devoted to the destabilization and self-destruction of institutions, duly constituted governments, and entire peoples of Earth. In itself, this constitutes another complex field of study, and would therefore be beyond the scope of our present essay. Suffice it say that this appears to be, indeed, a working aspect of the tasks entrusted to the Annunaki network of minion organizations.

Again, this appears to be carried within a framework of complete, plausible deniability for Marduk and his Council of Twelve who, when the time arrives for him to make his appearance on Earth will afford him a relatively pristine PR image – one which, we suspect, he will make use in advancing his anticipated program of complete domination of all aspects of live, limb and survival on Earth, if we are to take the prophecies in Daniel and Revelation which, we might add, we do.

Where do these policies leave us, biokind of the Earth panspermed by Annunaki some 250,000 years ago? Obviously, an institutional response to the situation generated by these interpretations of Annunaki influence and policies is out of the question, as the institutions which govern and order our lives are eminently penetrated and controlled by the very vectors we see are out to destroy us.

Therefore, we suggest our response sets need to be extrainstitutional and more formless and decentralized but thoroughly integrated. Perhaps Al-Qaida could teach us a thing or two. This is not to say we suggest open and direct action against the institutions and organizations our indicia are showing to be associated with Annunaki priorities and programs. Does that mean we also need a bin Ladin-like leader, whose ethereal nature makes him a moving target hard to hit? No, not at all. And we are also not suggesting it.

What we are suggesting is not a war or even resistance to Marduk or those who carry out his plans and objectives. This would be, indeed, futile (to borrow a phrase from Roddenberry and his Star Trek Next Generation paradigm). What we are suggesting, instead, is the development of a network of canton-like like-minded and like-disposed peoples who accept, realize, choose to, and develop means to open themselves to possibilities.

We know the Kingdom is coming back, and the Kingdom and humankind are bound to each other by genetic makeup and past, some of which must be unlearned and undone in the present so that a peaceful future could be possible for both – them and us.
    One of our first tasks would be to figure out what is it they expect from us upon extra-institutional contact, and what are the positions and past events we need unlearned and undone so we, too, may be free to move onward and upward in a renewed and completely reconceptualized view of ourselves with them and with the galactic community (of which more than one of our informants tell us there are nearly 120 life forms in our vicinity).

Then there is the matter of the dedicated human said to be returning with them, who is to assume the combined offices of EN.KI. and EN.LIL. as First Lord of Earth – or something like that – in some kind of direct democracy. It would be nice to know what his sixty epithet names will be; this will tell us a great deal of what to expect from what he is to offer to the remnant humankind left after the forecast defeat and imprisonment of Marduk, following some final confrontation of forces prophesied in biblical sources.

All of the preceding would require of us that we change our views of what is to come and face them, not in religious or doctrinal ways, but rather in well-informed and thoughtful exopolitical and scriptural ways. Why scriptural as well? We also need to know what is required of us in the dedicated human’s program for a post-Marduk Earth. We contend it is not an accident that much of what written patrimony left to us has been altered and in some cases changed completely to suit doctrinal and institutional hegemonies and power.

We are also not suggesting a naive, Pollyanna-like worldview of what is to come; quite the contrary, we suggest we must become informed not just about Marduk and his program, but also about the Kingdom and the dedicated human’s paradigm of an Earth seemingly patterned after what NI.BI.RU. sees working for them. Will it also work for us? We are not suggesting it will not. We are asking that we begin a dialogue on these two seemingly diametrically opposed options, and learn what we may already know deep within us all what is best for us.

I guess at this time it's really essential to develop this theme:
What we are suggesting, instead, is the development of a network of canton-like like-minded and like-disposed peoples who accept, realize, choose to, and develop means to open themselves to possibilities.
that's an understatement.
but every change brings opportunity,
we must seize it.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:20 am 
Posting Freak

Ok... my research just took a huge right turn... and a guy who says he is a "walk in" (who I have reason not to trust) and David Icke who I have learned to respect, both say Stichin is a collaborator and a disinfo agent which I have reason to believe because he is Jewish...and they have a history of working for the Anunaki... This guy Steffan Stanford's web site has about fifty articles he has written over the past 20 years that appear to reveal some real "insider" knowledge about the Anunaki... he says that they are Reptilian...and make Satan look like a choirboy... you need to read them and discern for yourself...which I seriously doubt you will do...but here is the link: http://www.xeeatwelve.net/

You can't really tell from the Sumerian histories much about the Anunaki's form because they are pictured in many forms...all bipedal, but some with bird heads, Crocodile heads, Wolf heads and Bull horns... only the women look Human, and sometimes they have eagle's feet...??? Some reptiles (snakes in particular) have very smooth skin...lizards have scales and are quite soft...so go figure.

Stitchen says that the Anunaki created Humans, by engineering DNA (50,000 years ago)... but I do not think it was the Ape or even the Netherlanderical Man that they altered (see the pictures in crystal links)...I think it was the remnant of humanity that was originally created by the Central Race, 250,000 years ago, that carried the Wholeness Navigator...that were almost completely distroyed by the Anunaki when their planet Niburu passed by. When the the Anunaki added their DNA to our template, (which was also from the CR) that gave us a double portion of God's DNA and we evolved much faster than reckoned...thus Anu tried to destroy us even though the alteration included a genetic "prison" that kept us from discovering our true identity... ...but Enki saved a remnant, from this flood (noah story) ... which were still held prisioner by the Genetic Mind prison...but evolving rapidly over the next milinium, to the point where are now...

Now we have fully evolved and can save ourselves with the tools the WMMs provide...and Anu is on his way back here - this time to inhabit this planet...because Niburu has been destroyed ( he is on an artificial planet with many moons in the same orbital path)...but he forgot ( or didn't know) about Earth's alignment with the Galactic sun...which will activate us to the point where we will all break free from the GM's program...happening now.

The Anunaki can not tolerate this direct energy, and even though their passing will be pretty catastrophic for the planet, due to the magnetic pull... it will not include a visit from these Reptilians, in fact the ones still on earth will be leaving us and we will no longer be threatened by them, or naive enough to fall into their control/money traps. Once we have freed ourselves from this heirarchal system of things that they set up to control us... and by the next time they swing around - we will have firmly established the fifth dimensional frequencies on this planet ... which will make us Invisible to them. :D

wooot... what do you think... ?

PS...oba, will read your posts...and see if this changes my theory...

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:38 am 
Posting Freak

OK oba, thanks for responding and adding that perspective, I have listened to all of Lear's interviews and respect the information that he is sharing (if that is him you are quoting... or even one of his fellow colaborators) but they appear not to be aware of the WMMs... which nothing personal, leaves a huge gap in thier "solutions" available... AND.... you have to consider, that Marduke who is one of the lesser gods...according the the Sumarian histories, would not reveal his plans to the "enemy"...but would send out dis info to distract us.

that is just my uneducated opinion... coming from intuitive intelligence... you may discern for yourself, if it is worth your consideration, but it suggest a much better picture of things to come, and may be, indeed, why Jame says our future is Bright! I don't even suggest I have the full picture, but these things all tie into each other, like a tapestry... and the picture is getting fairly clear as our "junk" DNA is being activated...and the interface zone ( internet) is being used to share individulated intelligence...IMO

Quote:
Marduk [mär'dook] (Sumerian spelling in Akkadian AMAR.UTU "solar calf"; Biblical Merodach) was the name of a late generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon, who, when Babylon permanently became the political center of the Euphrates valley in the time of Hammurabi (18th century BC), started to slowly rise to the position of the head of the Babylonian pantheon, position he fully acquired by the second half of the second millennium BCE.

Marduk's original character is obscure, but whatever special traits Marduk may have had were overshadowed by the reflex of the political development through which the Euphrates valley passed and which led to imbuing him with traits belonging to gods who at an earlier period were recognized as the heads of the pantheon.

There are more particularly two gods - Ea and Enlil - whose powers and attributes pass over to Marduk. In the case of Ea the transfer proceeds pacifically and without involving the effacement of the older god. Marduk is viewed as the son of Ea. The father voluntarily recognizes the superiority of the son and hands over to him the control of humanity. This association of Marduk and Ea, while indicating primarily the passing of the supremacy once enjoyed by Eridu to Babylon as a religious and political centre, may also reflect an early dependence of Babylon upon Eridu, not necessarily of a political character but, in view of the spread of culture in the Euphrates valley from the south to the north, the recognition of Eridu as the older centre on the part of the younger one.

While the relationship between Ea and Marduk is thus marked by harmony and an amicable abdication on the part of the father in favour of his son, Marduk's absorption of the power and prerogatives of Enlil of Nippur was at the expense of the latter's prestige. After the days of Hammurabi, the cult of Marduk eclipses that of Enlil, and although during the four centuries of Kassite control in Babylonia (c. 1570 BC­1157 BC), Nippur and the cult of Enlil enjoyed a period of renaissance, when the reaction ensued it marked the definite and permanent triumph of Marduk over Enlil until the end of the Babylonian empire. The only serious rival to Marduk after ca. 1000 BC is Anshar in Assyria. In the south Marduk reigns supreme. He is normally referred to as Bel "Lord".

When Babylon became the capital of Mesopotamia, the patron deity of Babylon was elevated to the level of supreme god. In order to explain how Marduk seized power, Enûma Elish was written, which tells the story of Marduk's birth, heroic deeds, and becoming the ruler of the gods. This can be viewed as a form of Mesopotamian apologetics.

In Enûma Elish, a civil war between the gods was growing to a climatic battle. The Anunnaki gods gathered together to find one god who could defeat the gods rising against them. Marduk, a very young god, answered the call, and was promised the position of head god.When he killed his enemy he "wrested from him the Tablets of Destiny, wrongfully his" and assumed his new position. Under his reign humans were created to bear the burdens of life so the gods could be at leisure.

People were named after Marduk. For example, the Biblical personality Mordechai (Book of Esther) used this Gentile name in replacement of his Hebrew name Bilshan.Babylonian texts talk of the creation of Eridu by the god Marduk as the first city, 'the holy city, the dwelling of their [the other gods] delight'.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:04 pm 

Anunnaki

Informants were often quizzed about Anunnaki and their organization. In this regard, we received two hints from more than one informant, phrased in similar fashion. Here we italicized the operative terms:

One:
    Q. How are they organized and ranked?
    A. Follow the leader and decipher the pair constellation order.

Two:
    Q. Who of the early ones is the top dog now?
    A. The Man from the Gateway.

These hints led us to the tentative conclusion that the man from the gateway (Babili or Gateway of the Gods) was the leader – none other than MAR.DUK. (son of the bright mound). This then meant the pair constellation referred to him, members of his immediate family, and their wives. We knew then that the active ones on the surface were MAR.DUK., GI.BIL. (a son of MAR.DUK.), and NA.BU. (the leader’s oldest son). We also knew from Sitchin that MAR.DUK’s official consort was ZAR.PA.NIT., but we have not had confirmation as to who the official consorts of the sons are. This information was corroborated by that obtained by the senior author from C. L. Turnage in the late 1990s (Turnage 1998, personal communication). Then, in 2003, the junior author met Informant Six, who had mentioned an additional name in reference to a November 2003 meeting at Homestead AFB as being an Anunnaki in leadership position: NUS.KUM. (official consort unknown). So the Earthbound Anunnaki Council of Twelve (or governing council) nomenklatura is most probably composed as shown below.

Table 1 – Probable membership and ranking order of Earthbound Anunnaki

Council of Twelve Membership

Male Order

Marduk 60
    Nabu 50
    Gibil 40
    Unknown 30
    Unknown 20
    Nuskum 10

Female Order

Zarpanit 55
    Unknown 45
    Unknown 35
    Unknown 25
    Unknown 15
    Unknown 5

We found the ranking order of great interest and some surprise, in part confirming what we had already suspected: Marduk’s sin against the Kingdom includes pretension to the throne of Earth (as King of Kings) and Heaven (as King of NI.BI.RU. as well). The rank order of 60, according to Sitchin (confirmed to us by Turnage) belongs to the King of NI.BI.RU. only. By awarding himself the rank of 60, Marduk signals that he is also king of the incoming planet. The surprise in the council was the presence of Nuskum, a majordomo and servant of the EN.LIL while the latter was still on Earth through approximately 700 BCE.

The supreme leader, a title used by more than one informant in reference to the Anunnaki leader, has quite apparently established a cult-of-personality leadership style, wherein Council of Twelve power resides in an imperial leader (Turnage, personal communication, 1998), not in the more collegial, consensus-centered style ascribed to the internal politics of the Anunnaki Kingdom’s court and governing body (Sitchin 1976, 1990). We also received indications that both NA.BU. and GI.BIL. function with powers of ministers with portfolios, though we do not have any information on function for each of them at this time. And we also received oblique confirmation that NER.GAL. nor NIN.GISH.ZI.DA., kin brothers both to MAR.DUK. are patently absent from any leadership roles in the earthly Council. If this is correct, it can only be due to their reported cementing of allegiance and relationship to and with the King – purportedly to be none other than NAN.NAR., the man who had been in charge of UR. (Turnage personal communication 1998). This latter indication raises the expectation that MAR.DUK., himself not a scientist, must depend on human minions for much of the purported biotechnological ventures embarked on by earthly humans for and on his behalf. Besides reported contacts with humans at loyalty sessions{6} said to be carried out on American military bases (Army and Air Force), we could not find any indications of actual, direct contacts between Anunnaki leadership and human loyalists – except in the scientific field, where several informants have given us information on the presence of Anunnaki at underground installations and laboratories on the U.S. mainland (Informant Nine, Ten, and Eleven) and on certain military bases (Informant Nine, Six, and Five).

So how, then, would Anunnaki and humans interface in the pursuit of programs said to have been laid out by the Anunnaki supreme leader, for and on whose behalf humans worked and served at the apparent pleasure and dispensation from the latter? Again, hints helped very much in guiding our decipherments. We asked questions of informants who had provided us with information before. However, replies to our questions were not given at the time of the meeting in which they were asked. They would come on the next time we’d meet.

Q. How do Anunnaki have humans organized?
    A. Follow the toes of Daniel and the hills of the last book.

Toes? Hills? Last book? We wrestled with this hint for nearly nine months, before running into a truck driver at a truck stop restaurant in Casa Grande, Arizona, on a research trip to Texas. We were having lunch, as we met Robert – a driver who was then “a part time road preacher and former black sheep.” We talked about many things, and we shared with him about our project. He, in turn, told us about several pastors well versed on the book of revelation, and turned us on to a series of books by a man from Ohio, Larry Wilson. So we took a chance and asked Robert to decipher the meaning of the hint, without telling him what or why we were asking. It was child’s play to him. He immediately told us it referred to the “10 toes of Daniel’ or “kings of the world” who appear before the rise of the “lawless one,” and the seven oros (Greek) or hills of Revelation, representing the seven religions of the world.

With this piece in place, we took on the next hint – which was a follow on the one before.

Q. How is this organization delivering on Anunnaki program(s) designed to bring about their bidding?
    A. Each king is a shepherd and a center of its own constellation.

FIGURE 2 – Probable metaorganization of earthbound Anunnaki influence/control

Help came on this one in the form of a series of conference call phone conversations with three of our informants (Five, Six, and Nine) in early 2006. We asked in the course of the second one the very question above, and were made aware that we must first ask ourselves what the Anunnaki bidding (i.e., programs) were, and only then look at how a “king” and its constellation are organized to bring about the objectives of the group(s) under him. As we shall see, at the end we will have to deal with three exopolitical perspectives: the Earthbound Anunnaki(kisam), the Kingdom Anunnaki(Useanesda), and ours as a species or biokind. We started deciphering what the metaorganization of the Anunnaki phenomenon is to gain some understanding of their objectives and plans. Figure 2 helped us to graphically think about the interrelationships among the parts of the whole.

Informant Eleven (2006) and Informant Nine (2005, 2006) were our conduits for the hints, so we went back to them for decipherment of their meaning. The result is information graphically represented in Figure 2. Our present understanding of the emerging picture in this regard centers around a kind of “nested double wheel” metastructure that combines Earthbound Anunnaki and a group of ten power centers each headed by one human who then is said to sit on a grand council whose leader is reported to have direct contact with the Council of Twelve – and quite possibly the self-appointed King of kings himself (i.e., Marduk). The emerging construct presented some problems at the time. One consisted of what were the power centers referred to by Eleven and Nine. The other was the geographic (or GPS) location of these groups on Earth surface.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:16 pm 

EARTHBOUND ANUNNAKI POLITICAL, ECONOMIC, RELIGIOUS, MILITARY INFLUENCE, CONTROL, AND POLICY IMPERATIVES FOR EARTH.

Our informants made it abundantly clear to us that Earthbound Anunnaki are masters of those in positions of power within the political/economic/religious/military grid, through whom they could influence the creation of third-party conflicts. What we were not aware of is the Earthbound Anunnaki’s direct projection of might and technological superiority - apparently exercised for the first time in the late 1940s or early 1950s, in a gesture of raw, naked, and very aggressive power (Eight, Nine, Ten 2005/2006). Other informants have also mentioned this event, but we could not evince or extract any corroborating evidence or documentation from them at the time, or establish which, and if, the event or events constituting the muscle flexing had been reported in the public domain under some other category. This is a line of research we continue to pursue.

However, during the course of the interviews, we were once again offered indicia of Anunnaki political, economic, religious and military influence and control as patterns of events, intervening sociopolitical and socioeconomic infrastructures specific to these patterns, hints of a who’s who of Anunnaki leadership and follower cadres as recurrent membership of often inter-locking boards of directors, boards of regents, and boards of trustees of organizations and companies in the USA, Europe, Asia, Africa and Middle East. We were also given hints of the “subrosa level of influence” (Nine 2006) as indications of the secret or occult groups serving as conduits for downward information and tasking conveyance and as upward conveyors of intelligence and counterintelligence information within their specific organizational focus, membership ranks and reach.

Hints

In the course of searching the literature and the internet on topics mentioned above, we came across unexpected pearls and some surprisingly candid exposes of information sets that were also mentioned to us by informants orally. While the SCI/project umbrella is still classified,{5} we have come across information which, when correlated with informant data, have clarified much of our initial indicia of Anunnaki influence and control patterns, their infrastructures, and their follower cadres. Also early on in 2001 (before 9-11) as we tried to grasp the extent and qualitative characteristics of Anunnaki influence and control, we made the mistake of thinking like Earthbound exopolitical analysts. We thought in terms of what they were doing to us and what effect this had on human governance, security, political, economic, religious and military affairs. Our shift in perspective came about slowly over time, and mostly thanks to the insightful and thoughtful explanations and discussions held with Informant Nine. This individual kept insisting that we look at them as being the driving force – the source of powerful appeal to the baser instincts and ego drives in human beings who willingly consent to being co-opted into “the team” by promises and bestowals of wealth, power, influence, sexual favors, control, access to resources, membership in socioeconomic spheres of like minded and like-disposed men and women, establishment of circles of a cult-of-personality centered upon he who says he is the King of the kings of the world, and elevation of position by control of rewards upon blind obedience and loyalty to the vector from which rewards come. As we so did, it became easier to understand how Anunnaki influence and control was applied and exerted at all levels of the political/economic/military/religious/security/governance grid in the United States and the USA/transnational network.

As we gained awareness of the extent of Anunnaki penetration of the political, economic, social, religious, military, security and governance circles on Earth, we also came to the tentative conclusion that to understand their power and influence (both exerted over those whom they control, and projected through third party loyalists and minions) we needed to take hints of things from two perspectives: from the Anunnaki leader’s Council of Twelve on Earth (which reportedly does not include any Earth humans) and from the viewpoints of each of the ten “kings of Earth” formalized by the Anunnaki in the last sixty or seventy years.

Endnote

{5} The umbrella project informants referred to as Astro appears to be a huge TS/SCI/SAR cluster of operational projects, ranging from Earthbound TS/SCIs to off-world black-budget military/economic projects. The most amazing aspect of the coincidence of pertinent internet and information derived through informant communication is the seeming accuracy of what is already in the public domain, albeit marginalized. Establishing reliability for both is, of course, quite another matter. If we were to use Salla’s (2003) classification for evaluating the validity and reliability of information sources, their testimony (if testimony is what they rendered) would fall into the unidentified whistleblower and witness report categories. These are people who, often and repeatedly, were at sites, places and events they talked about, seen and heard people close up and personal at the circles of power, and had one or more opportunities to be in the presence of Earthbound Anunnaki. Those who did could even tell the difference between those who are here and those who are coming by the feel of their presence, the experience of their emotional signatures imprinted on their skin. Still, regardless of the validity and reliability trust coefficient we may place on their words, the value of what they have told us lies, in the words of Informant Nine, “in the conceptual doors and new landscapes people like me open for those who are outside trying to look in and understand what is being done behind the veil of fear we all lived in when I was still inside.”

quote: Our informants made it abundantly clear to us that Earthbound Anunnaki are masters of those in positions of power within the political/economic/religious/military grid, through whom they could influence the creation of third-party conflicts.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:44 pm 
Posting Freak

a little more insight as to why I believe that there were other civilizations before the Anunaki, comes from the book that LKJ wrote, called Secret History of the Earth, where she points out a civilization that was severely traumatized en mass, from about 25.000 years ago which left evidence of their advanced technology in the form of huge megaliths dotting the entire planet. The "natural" progression of humanity, as defined in the WMMs spans five million years of evolution...so this timeline would indicate to me that these humans had been around much longer before they evolved into the civilization that built these gigantic edifices, which btw were placed upon crisscrossing ley lines.

Our "era" of humanity is only documented for about six thousand years...and this documentation began in Sumer...with a well developed language...it does not give us an accounting of the millinia that lead up to it...so I believe there is a very good chance that there was an intelligent life form long before that, who's entire history may have been wiped out by time, especially if it was on paper.

Consider the cycles of Niburu...3,600 years... the Sumerian text date back 38 -6000 years BC with Stitchin telling us that contact was made, perhaps centuries before and after it's nearest point to earth in its orbit...and the Bible, telling us that at the time of Genesis that the "Nephilim" were living on the Earth...had established great cities and were intermingling their seed with the "sons of God"...with the Christ right in the middle of the whole timeline.

then consider these pictures/glyphs... depicting the spicing of DNA...left behind by the Anunaki... that show "humans" and not Apes or even Netherlanderical men were the "subjects" of Anunaki engineering... no doubt there is much we don't know about humanity and why we need to "remember" who we are.

(sorry, was busy writing this post, when you posted yours... so it may be out of order...I may remove it once I read what you have posted)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

There is a book which is difficult to find and its called "The Greatest Story Never Told" and it is about an ET group of beings having come to earth eons ago and I think, before the Annunuki. These beings were forced to leave their planet because of the erratic changes taking place on it so no longer was able to support their life. The book describes the purity of the beings when they first arrived on EA and their disintegration as thy hoped to adjust to this new chaotic environment. Earth was not absolutely ideal for them but the better of their choices. They seemed to be effected emotionally in particular and physically and didn't know how to handle the intensities they were feeling. And because they found it so different and strange to what they were used to they thought they were deteriorating here and perhaps, they were from what they were used to before. Their DNA was effected as they adjusted to the planet and they started to forget where they originally came from. Sorry, I forget the authors name, although she claims to be incarnated as a descendant of the purer beings. Interesting because she in normal life is as displeased as those beings realizing they were losing certain capabilities because of the new environment they were'nt used too here.

—the heart is the seat of the soul.
living from the heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:09 am 
Posting Freak

The Annunuki did NOT create us. They significantly genetically altered the brains of the humans of the planet if not accelerating them instead of the slow process of evolution taking its course. They introduced their DNA as the means of acceleration of the then human DNA so as to create workers to mine the gold they needed for their planet to implement in the atmosphere for them to live optimally. Humans here were akin to slaves to do the work they found too physically demanding for them to do. A big part of the alteration was how sexually uninhibited the humans became. The noise of so much sex going on disturbed some of the Annunuki leaders and there were a few. Enlil and Enki were from father Anu but different mothers. Enki resented that Enlil was considered the elder of the two because of his mother and not that he really was the elder. Ninhurgasad was their brilliant sister who was the brains behind the genetic engineering. Enki spread his seed to humans through intercoursing with females and thus introducing Annunki DNA to the human. Ninhurgasad birthed new humans through artificial insemination. Either way, the sexual proclivities of this self claimed Annunuki gods was passed into the human gene pool amongst other potentials.However, since essentially we all come from the same source human or whatever , we have no gods other then that which lies within us that links us to our Source. Now Innana and Marduk are another story and much war is involved between the two, for eons....
WE hold the genetics of 22 or more ET's most of which we still don't really realize, for any one of them to claim they are our creator , think again, who has the advantage us with ours or them with their few lines? Much has happened to humanity since the Annunuki left so long ago. No wonder this planet is treasured.

living from the heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:42 am 
Posting Freak

You are correct about there being others before the Annunuki and perhaps they go so far back that the records we now have about them are not in the mode we expect them to be. Check out this by Teka, I think it's quite interesting.

http://www.soulconnection.net/downloads ... l_Race.pdf

:D

living from the heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak

trying to guess the origins of a race that is over five million years old...must require a vivid imagination, to say the least...we can't even figure ours out, and it is less than 11,000 years old LOL I think I will leave that to discover in another dimension... I am fully focused in the now, on figuring out who I am... trying to open that door of perception to my own memories and my role in the Unification Force's Plan in this lifetime :D

I believe the Anunaki, still are deeply involved in our NOW... and thus this topic to share what clues we have found that lead to their manipulations of the human species... you may believe that what they did to our genes was an improvement, however, I do not see any change to "perfection" as an improvement, and being altered from heirs to the Central Race, to slaves seems like devolution to me...big time...you have to wonder where they get their nerve to do these things...not only to us, but many other species...they remind me of the Borg...and Michael Tsarion believes that they are the root of all evil.

What I am finding pretty amazing, is the fact that these "immortals" can be killed...maybe Stargate isn't so far fetched, after all :wink:

It is very disappointing to understand that if they have control of our lives, they also must have control of our incarnations too... :(

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
It is very disappointing to understand that if they have control of our lives, they also must have control of our incarnations too... :(

I would think that for what the WMM are about that the above statement would disqualify you from this forum in terms of the validity of anything you say. That statement makes it obvious that the discussion of these materials is not what you advocate despite what you say otherwise. So....what is your real purpose here? Who are you really working for? And to what lengths will you go to discredit. Your busted!!! Again. :roll:

living from the heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

It really amazes me that people have no clue as to what they are within. Nobody has power over anyone unless it is given. Whether that is voluntary through ignorance or forced with fear. However, when you see past ignorance and fear your power is your own like it really always has been. We are not pawns not where it is really known how it All IS. We are powerful beings and always have been. WAKE UP!!! WE CREATED THIS REALITY WE ARE NOW PLAYING IN. WHAT ELSE CAN WE CREATE HAVING GAINED WISDOM FROM THIS? GOD ONLY KNOWS WHAT WE KNOW. WE ARE CREATORS LETS BE WISER THIS TIME. WE ARE YOU KNOW. It really is as simple as that. :roll:

living from the heart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:38 pm 
Posting Freak

it appears that this drama we call life, is very much like the script to the book series Dune... the Anikain's treachery has become their own demise ... their genetic modifications have produced a total that surpassed the two parts... 1+1 does equal 2 and not -1 as they supposed. They left the Spice (of life) out of their calculation.

Now the question is, how purple are you (the combination of red and blue) Will the skitzo mind find it's point zero in the energetic heart? Will the additional ingredients result in the presence of all colors = WHITE light?

Will be we able to maintain our individual "balance" resulting in a collective Cental Place in this outpost of the Unknown?

The WMMS hint that what happens here, now, effects everything...are we going to self-destruct by giving in to the madness or are we going to continue to evolve with the addition of ET hybridization...is there a limit to self-creation?

Anunaki + Human = First Source Intelligence (Master + Student = Sovereign Integral)
FSI + ETs = Synthesis BEing (Wholeness + Universal Knowledge = Source Reality materialization)