WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: ET Intervention
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I wasn't sure where this belonged ... but since it focuses on ET's technology ... as a means to getting to Andromedia, and because it is a compilation of so much "scientific" data, that discloses the Earth's relationship with ETs, I thought I would put it here... sorry, but it comes in 29 sections on Youtube ... which means it is almost 5 hours long ... because there is so much proof now ... but worth a watch... IMO (even though it drags at first, it contains volumes of up to date knowledge) :D

below is the link to Part one ... written by, and featuring David Sereda's personal search for a way out of this prison, that crashes him into "walls" several times, I really appreciate his determination to reveal to the world, a solution.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nmn4xHF1o4&feature=related

Quote:
From Here to Andromeda tops all of David Sereda's past films. The 2-DVD set includes four 1-hour segments and features analysis of mind-blowing UFO footage. The areas of Space Propulsion Theory, Sustainability, and Spirituality are also explored.

From Here to Andromeda opens with the possibility that humanity may not survive due to Global Warming, an ensuing Ice Age or Mass Extinction. Al Gore's movie, An Inconvenient Truth, has swept the world with the realization that Global Warming may destroy our civilization. The question is why doesn't humanity have the will to live with Sustainable technologies like Solar, Wind, and Helium-3 Fusion to beat Global Warming? Why are the oil companies holding us hostage? Why hasn't all of humanity awakened and taken measures to ensure our survival?

David Sereda, his Fiancé, Crystal, and their dog Nuala embark on a journey to find a way to travel to the Andromeda Galaxy 2.2 million light years away to find a new home for humanity. They explore the areas of Sustainability, UFOs, Space Propulsion Theory, Spirituality, and Human Ethics on their journey to solve the greatest riddle in the universe: How can you travel faster than the speed of light and go anywhere in the universe in minutes? Is it possible that Einstein was wrong? Find out why so many UFO's are suddenly appearing all over the world. Are they here to teach us? Are they here to help humanity make a quantum leap? What do World Governments know about UFO’s? Will humanity find a new home in the universe?

Find out how to solve the greatest challenge facing humanity, and what the experts are saying.

From Here to Andromeda features UFOlogist, ecologist and space scientist David Sereda, Crystal Elina Frost, Professors Roger Weir, Dr. David Phillips (Santa Monica College), Robert Thurman (author/translator, Tibetan Book of the Dead and many others), Boyd Bushman (Senior Research Scientist),Michael Luckman (author, Alien Rock), Rex Webb, Dr. Lynne D. Kitei (auithor and writer/director, Phoenix Lights), UFOlogists Jesse Marcel Jr. (Roswell), Rob Simone, Steven Bassett, Dr. Roger Lier, Preston Dennett, Jason Martell, Jordan Maxwell, skywatchers Michael Lee Hill, Jeff Willes, anti-gravity scientist John Hutchison, entertainers Joe Satriani (Grammy Award-winning musician), Dean Haglund (actor, X-Files & Lone Gunmen), and Tony Tarantino

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:14 pm 
Posting Freak

looks like the "disclosure" guys are finally going to get their day in court ... the fact that this is in MSN, means to me that Project Blue Beam and the fake alien invasion is being set up - seriously now.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

PR Newswire

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15

Ex-military men say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles

Group to call on U.S. Government to reveal the facts

WASHINGTON, Sept. 15 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003. In some cases, several nuclear missiles simultaneously and inexplicably malfunctioned while a disc-shaped object silently hovered nearby. Six former U.S. Air Force officers and one former enlisted man will break their silence about these events at the National Press Club and urge the government to publicly confirm their reality.

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it. Another participant, retired Col. Charles Halt, observed a disc-shaped object directing beams of light down into the RAF Bentwaters airbase in England and heard on the radio that they landed in the nuclear weapons storage area. Both men will provide stunning details about these events, and reveal how the U.S. military responded.

Captain Salas notes, "The U.S. Air Force is lying about the national security implications of unidentified aerial objects at nuclear bases and we can prove it." Col. Halt adds, "I believe that the security services of both the United States and the United Kingdom have attempted—both then and now—to subvert the significance of what occurred at RAF Bentwaters by the use of well-practiced methods of disinformation."

The group of witnesses and a leading researcher, who has brought them together for the first time, will discuss the national security implications of these and other alarmingly similar incidents and will urge the government to reveal all information about them. This is a public-awareness issue.

Declassified U.S. government documents, to be distributed at the event, now substantiate the reality of UFO activity at nuclear weapons sites extending back to 1948. The press conference will also address present-day concerns about the abuse of government secrecy as well as the ongoing threat of nuclear weapons.

much more here: http://www.reuters.com/article/idUS1669 ... RN20100915

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:49 pm 
Posting Freak

oops caught on film last night, by a crew on a ship off of Brazil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te7pVYmW9t0&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:05 pm 

Maybe most of you have seen this or snippets of it but just in case someone hasn't here it is.

http://a53.video2.blip.tv/7530006646160 ... .7&brs=333

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:37 pm 
Posting Freak

OK ... could it be any plainer with a title "The Day after Disclosure" ??? Here's a full length movie, being released over the Internet ... and it will make you proud of yourself, for what you know you know :D

this is more than the same ole story ... and even the parts of it that are, have a new and interesting twist ... I am on part two now, and very impressed ... see what you think

http://www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com/

as far as I am concerned - this movie IS disclosure ... the Gov refuses to do it, and the media refuses to make it public without ridicule ... but far too many of us have seen UFO ... to ignore this any longer. This should go "viral" and mainstream and with your encouragement it will :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:48 am 
Posting Freak

your are gonna ROTFLYAO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4A0t4og0K88&feature=player_embedded I laughed til I cried

anyway get serious folks this just in from yahooy news we're getting all set up for Project Blue Beam ... (hope this one doesn't bomb like the last one :lol:)
what are the odds ... six billion to one that someone just guesses the date - youtub vid link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg9mTFbCBBM&feature=related

World Wide UFO display October 13, 2010

[link to news.yahoo.com]

"Winnipeg, MB (PRWEB) September 13, 2010 -- A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner. "

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Giorgio A. Tsoukalos - Leading Ancient Mysteries Expert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG8MeI0DnAA

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:15 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.xfacts.com/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 am 
 WWW  Profile

Shayalana wrote:
Giorgio A. Tsoukalos - Leading Ancient Mysteries Expert

Shayalana, have you watched the Ancient Aliens series which was on the History channel? Giorgio is in that too.

http://pindz.blogspot.com/2010/05/ancie ... dence.html

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey thanx tiaka9. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:33 pm 
Posting Freak

star I jus luvvv that elephant landing! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I just wasn't expecting it ... I've watched so many UFO youtubes ... and that final scene when it lands, and does a little hop and without breaking its stride just "keeps on keeping on" ... gotta love it ... laughter like that, when you can really appreciate a "joke" that releases all your stress, without infringing on anyone's dignity (not even the elephant's) is priceless ... inJOY!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

ORBS show up at launch ... it was canceled (?)

more here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY7mwpoGYvA&feature=player_embedded

http://bigwobblenews.blogspot.com/2010/11/astonishing-same-orbs-seen-all-over.html

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Arcturians wish to help not intervene their Corridor is there if we want it to help us access the 5th Dimension .

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:27 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Arcturians wish to help not intervene their Corridor is there if we want it to help us access the 5th Dimension .

Well looky here, he's been triggered again to switch. He is so controlled and "handled" still by his old mentor.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:53 am 
Posting Freak

First Source telling me your hatred of me who in your mind has not earned the right to be here blinds you to anything I say or do.....even it is quoting FS himself.......as to our future that does for some of us involve the Arcturians who are our Brothers and SiStars.....this below is from First Source Transmission 2
My Central Purpose......and before reading if you are able to ...ask FS if they the Arturians are part of HIS plan...involving us......

As it is my nature to be seven-fold, there are seven universes that comprise my body. Within each of these, a species of a particular DNA template is cast forth and is nurtured by Source Intelligence to explore its material universe. Each of these species is sent forth from the Central Race into the universe that was created to unveil its potential and seed vision. Your species will converge with six other species in a distant future that will reunite my body as the living extension of known creation. While this may seem so distant as to have no relevance to your time, it is vital for you to understand the scope of your purpose. You can think of these seven species as the limbs of my body rejoined to enable me/us total functionality within the grand universe. This is my purpose and therefore your own as well.

Merging with Them.....is what at least for me....HeShe desires ,,,,,your approval is not needed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:48 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
First Source telling me your hatred of me who in your mind has not earned the right to be here blinds you to anything I say or do.....even it is quoting FS himself.......as to our future that does for some of us involve the Arcturians who are our Brothers and SiStars.....this below is from First Source Transmission 2
My Central Purpose......and before reading if you are able to ...ask FS if they the Arturians are part of HIS plan...involving us......

As it is my nature to be seven-fold, there are seven universes that comprise my body. Within each of these, a species of a particular DNA template is cast forth and is nurtured by Source Intelligence to explore its material universe. Each of these species is sent forth from the Central Race into the universe that was created to unveil its potential and seed vision. Your species will converge with six other species in a distant future that will reunite my body as the living extension of known creation. While this may seem so distant as to have no relevance to your time, it is vital for you to understand the scope of your purpose. You can think of these seven species as the limbs of my body rejoined to enable me/us total functionality within the grand universe. This is my purpose and therefore your own as well.

Merging with Them.....is what at least for me....HeShe desires ,,,,,your approval is not needed.

Look at this and look how much of what the WMM is incorporated in your post of accusation against me based on what you learned in the cult you still belong to in your mind and no doubt otherwise. You do not understand the WMM for if you did you would know they stand on their own for how incomparable they are and to mix them with your bullsh-it diminishes any vestige of culpability you may of had, even slightly. I don't hate, I know to well what that does for what I feel coming from you. It's you who threatens me constantly with dire things and wrath from what you consider powerful for how much you have succumbed to it or shall we say, her. You taint and twist the meaning of that quote to support your blather. You keep digging a deeper and deeper hole of denial and it is appearing to be very black indeed. Your cult friends are known to be lurkers here, coincidence? I doubt it. Do I fear you and your demons? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image----------------------------------->Image

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:40 am 
Posting Freak

Let go ( of the past ) already.....you have no idea of who I am in the now.....having made up your mind years ago to who i was ....like a pit bull you have never wavered ...blaming me and accusing me of threatening you another example of your paranoia ....have i been sarcastic to you....without a doubt....but tis you that is willing to say anything to get her way.....and it is you that is unwilling to lay down the gauntlet and try and get along............that you are well versed in the WMM and have memorized alot of the word symbols....is obvious.....my "issue " with you is .... your understanding. of that which is behind them.............I am sorry that you choose to fear me.....and see me with demons who are out to get you......... and all i can say re this is......this which you have said ...is something you should meditate on .....You keep digging a deeper and deeper hole of denial..................... regardless of what you do or say and how you react to what has just been said to you..........my hand of friendship is not going away and First Source within is very optimistic that our relationship is only going to get better.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:27 am 
Posting Freak

[quote:Anonymous Coward 1119564]
This could be the first and only real footage of a physical alien being that has escaped secrecy. It's the case of Dr. Jonathan Reed and what has come to be known as "The Alien in the Freezer."

On October 15th, 1996, Dr. Reed was walking his dog at a nature park near Seattle, Washington. His dog ran off into the woods and started barking, then started yelping. Dr. Reed then grabbed a tree branch laying on the ground and went after what he assumed was an animal attacking his dog. He describes what he saw as his dog biting onto the hand of a small framed silhouette, which was violently shaking his dog, to the point of impossibility, like his Golden Retriever weighed nothing at all. He says the figure then grabbed the dogs mouth with both hands and started tearing his dog's body apart by the upper and lower jaws. While this was happening he claims that the dog's body was disappearing into thin air. So apparently with a rush of adrenaline and a tree branch, he clubs this thing over the head, knocking the small framed creature off of it's feet and 4 feet away. He explains that all of this happened in a matter of seconds and initially he had no time to react to how bizarre it all was, he just reacted in defense of his dog. He says only then was he able to realize what actually happened. This is when he starts recording.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySomFuWtXL4&feature=player_embedded

The one thing that really stands out about this video, is that the guy seems to be hyperventilating. Any person in a normal state should pass out breathing like that. It's also interesting that there's some kind of interference going on with the camera that seems to be the most severe when it's pointed at the black craft.

If all of this is real, Dr. Reed would clearly be in a state of shock that we probably couldn't imagine. He tried to somehow collect himself then decided he had to leave, but he wanted to hide the body and return later with a friend when he settled down. Since the park was in the mountains and full of woods, he brought some camping and survival gear in his backpack. With that was a space blanket that he used to wrap the body in. While wrapping up the body he found a shiny metal object with strange markings on it laying nearby, he wrapped it up with the body as well.

He also mentioned how extremely lightweight the body was after picking it up, he estimated about 40 pounds. The plan was to find a hiding spot, but before he knew it he was back to his car. He then made the choice to take the body with him. He had a large freezer in his garage that he could store it in. After getting home, he emptied the freezer, put the alien inside, shut the lid and went right back in his house. He tried to just calm down and relax. His mind was overloaded and he thought maybe if he went to sleep it would help. So he laid down, but couldn't sleep with everything running through his mind. He felt like he needed to document everything. This is when he started filming again. The video contains all of the footage he recorded at his house.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAE-OcPhZ_w

To really get an idea of everything that Dr. Reed claims to have taken place, you have to hear Dr. Reed tell the story. In this Coast to Coast interview he tells every detail. They also talk to the scientist who ran tests on blood and tissue samples and the metal artifact. Dr. Reed and even his landlord at the time talk about what happened on the ninth day of having the alien; He was returning home and noticed a moving van in his driveway, then noticed a whole moving team nonchalantly going through his house and packing up his things. He knew it wasn't a moving company and didn't stick around to ask questions. The interview covers this and many other strange stories that he claims to have happened even long after all of this took place.

Parts 1-4 are just the regular show, it gets started at 2:00 here in Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wfiwtl6UAk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqBcgHqidbI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcGD4bsGgQI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlCVbzEQT30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1iidaqfhjE

Dr. Reed also took photos of the alien.

http://www.google.com/images?hl=en&source=imghp&biw=1278&bih=602&q=dr+reed+alien&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=f&oq=&gs_rfai=

Dr. Reed's website. http://www.odisealink.com

Well that's his story. Certainly one that stands out from the rest.

[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTg

ja, I saw that one, and googled her on You-tube ... what a can of worms :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Agreed.....but no doubt she believes her message to be totally true.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:57 am 
Posting Freak

yes, I believe that she believes it is true ... and apparently she is well known enough to get on the News.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:33 am 

What Keisha says about our star brothers and sisters being in disguise on the planet to raise the conciousness at this time struck a chord. On the other hand her take on the Gulf of Mexico is very grim. starduster, I know that you have put in a lot of research on this but here in Ireland we have tended to be a little removed from the absolute mess that BP caused. I think we have been largely told the 'official' BP version which is most likely covered in spin. But the Gulf stream is what keeps our winters mild here and must be carrying it's poison this way. Although this video is irritatingly edited, her message of living from the heart is something that everyone here might resonate with.

http://www.vimeo.com/16812713

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:20 am 
Posting Freak

wow, ziearmo, that one really made me cry ... but there was nothing there that we did not know, nothing that we had not been told ... we have always have had the answer and known that "love is the answer" ... but the WMMs tell us something different

Love is a fundamental action that, in itself, is not sufficient to bring a species into alignment with the purpose and objectives of First Source or God. While love serves a vital function in coalescing humanity and healing its self-inflicted wounds, it is the knowledge and rightful application of new sciences that will reveal the human soul to the mind of humanity. And it is this revelation that will bring humanity - as a collective species - into conscious alignment with the purpose of First Source.

The WingMakers incarnate as humans from time-to-time in order to bring its teachings directly to humanity. The WingMakers have been known by many different names throughout the history of humankind, but always they have been involved in bringing spiritual culture and science to the developing mind of humanity. The purpose of this endeavor is to spark or catalyze the discovery of the human soul – not through the subjective lens of metaphysics or religion, but through the irrefutable application of scientific principle.

These collected works are aspects of this process. I am a translator of these works that originate from a different spatial or dimensional level known as a Tributary Zone. These works are catalytic and intended to help individuals shift their consciousness in order to more effectively access their own spiritual purpose

I don't believe it is humanities failure to express love (even in the most dyer circumstances) - humanity IS an expression of love and so is the Earth ... Keisha says we resonate with the (Mother)Earth ... I hope so :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next