WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: Ode to Jolliness
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

All Blessings accepted and thank you I am especially pleased of being Blessed with a sense of humor. :wink:

---------------Image-------------------------------------------------Image

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: ET Intervention
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, finally - something you can appreciate ... see finding FS is not difficult at all ... finding ET intervention is just as easy ... they are almost as numerous as Orbs ... in fact they are the #1 discussed topic on the web according to an interview I just listened to with the foremost authority "Queen of Crop Circles" ...and just when I was ready to doubt myself about having experienced ETs (several times) because of the government's failure to disclose their Intervention , the WMMs came along and encouraged me to believe that "we are not alone" ... and that I am an ET myself :shock:

Now that the back door is opened, no telling who may incarnate (again) ... here on Earth as Humans ... gives me all the more reason to appreciate life on earth ... and the genetic library we were created to create :D .

you like alternate sources ... how about Pleadians ? [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-zWwVgq2SY
[/url]
this is part one (of 20) of "Earth: Pleiadian Keys to the Living Library" by Barbara Marciniak ... FS is in there - abundantly ... spread out in the Pleadian mythology, designed to see if you recognize its source :wink: They are honest to admit, that they are "tricksters" which is your first clue . I listened to this, some time ago and read some of her books before computer (bc) but it has been so long ago I have forgotten most of what she said (2nd clue) ... but she paints a pleasurable picture of a Utopian Matriarchy filled with Light (information) - that "your minds can't comprehend" ... They also repeatedly say they need us (for the games, the codes, and the Master numbers) ... to play (3rd clue)

I don't believe "the wingmakers" are Pleadians ... I believe the wingmakers are Earthlings :D
The spiritual guides of humanity are truly time-shifted humans A12MCNI
I believe "they" are US ... not a sibling, who wants to play ... if they want the Source codes they'll have to incarnate eh? .

the individual is sovereign and infinite and exists here. Right here. It is not flying about on the soul planes; it is not hidden in the robes of a God or Master; it is not separate from your human instrument; and it does not avoid the human condition. It is, and always will be, right here. A6PCI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:52 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
From the very beginning, the insight of the Sovereign Integral is a reflection of the era in
which we live. As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which
separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions
upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it.
They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually
manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind
that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings.
They would look at the worlds of creation and wonder, “Who created this universe? Who
was behind this magnificent and magical world?” And yet it never occurred to the
Sovereigns that it was they who created the universe, and whose very reflection is Nature
itself. And so the Sovereigns began to create a God – or the concept of a Supreme Being
– as the one behind creation. God was the creator of all in Nature throughout the
multiverse, and Sovereigns became diminished of power, and their sense of responsibility
to Nature was also reduced.

This concept of God, separate from us, was thus born. As Sovereigns divided into races
of interdimensional beings, they developed a near-infinite diversity of creations, only the
tiniest fraction of which is known to humanity through symbols and fragments of stories,
and most of these, if they are even remembered, are not believed anymore, as the rational
mind has emptied these stories into the wastebasket of mythology. Then, Anu’s
forefathers appeared, and with them, the creation of the human instrument began. Though
it was crude, when compared to modern-day humans, the human instrument of this era
was nonetheless brilliantly conceived.

When Anu began to create the next evolution of the human instrument, he realized how
Sovereigns were forgetful of their origins and had consigned creation to a Supreme
Being. The Sovereigns that had become the interdimensional beings known as the
Atlanteans, were perfect choices to power the human instruments that Anu was creating,
for the Atlanteans, despite their spiritual prowess, were inexperienced with deception.
And this, I might add, is a theme worth noting: the spiritually focused are often the most
easily manipulated because of their innate sense of trust.

The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human
instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was
captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who
predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within
a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or
Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers.

These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying
planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to
humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS
programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns
within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

Italicized by me.

The Camelot Interview, p.61
© 2008, WingMakers LLC, Some Rights Reserved Creative Commons License

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 am 
Posting Freak

and your point is ???

the Wingmakers are not ETs ... they are HUMANS :D

The spiritual guides of humanity are truly time-shifted humans who have experienced this
Grand Portal, and have, through the orchestration of time, returned to
historical periods and assisted specific people and organizations to move
their technology, science, and spiritual practices in the direction of the Grand
Portal.

It is a long journey for a species to incarnate on a planet and evolve
upon that planet to the degree that they are aware of the vibration of
equality, not only in a handful of their spiritual leaders, but in the whole of
the species. This process is what those who live from the heart are aligning
to. They are manifesting this vision.

As the species operates from soul consciousness, what the WingMakers call
the Sovereign Integral, they are able to condition spacetime so they can
assist the earlier stages of humanity.

It is somewhat analogous to an adult who was able to move backwards in spacetime, and whisper ideas, or
insights from their adult perspective into the mind and heart of their body
when it was only a child. The child part of them would think of these
thoughts and ideas as original, as their very own, which, in a way, they are,
though they originate from their future self.

As I have said many times, the WingMakers are a time-shifted humanity
operating on the other side of the Grand Portal, if you will. They incarnate as
humans because they are human.
They operate in this world with varying
degrees of awareness as to their incarnational life and purpose,but the
WingMakers, having been called a hundred different names by different
cultures and historical periods, remain the architects of the passageway of
humanity to the Grand Porta
l. That is their purpose.
A12 CMNI

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or
Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

yep... Humans ... from the Central Race (SECUs) :D

In terms of where the WingMakers derive from, it is not important. We are you and you are us. That is all.
The beings that exist in the manifested, three-dimensional universe are human and only human.

Answer 8 from James: PCI

Answer 9 from James: As you may have surmised in my previous answer, the number of beings in existence is infinite, and yet, if you read carefully, I did say that humans are the only three-dimensionally manifested beings in the universe. Those beings that are non-human can operate within the three-dimensional manifest world, but generally their bodies are not well suited to our density, and they will perish if they don’t return to their native dimension

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Humanity possesses self-sufficiency. It does not require a hundred different
ET brothers to solve its problems created out of ignorance or ambition. It
returns upon itself to course-correct and lead itself—as a collective—to the
precipice of the Grand Portal, and then allows the confluence of technology,
science, and spiritual practice to prove to one and all that what exists
beneath the exterior of this world we call the human instrument, is only a
thin veneer of our total selfhood.
A12 MCNI

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:28 am 
Posting Freak

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Noone says that all humans look exactly like us especially if they haven't lived on earth for as many eons as we have. Hey! That sketch of the Asket woman kinda looks like Kerry Cassidy! I would of posted a picture of the wingmaker Atlanteans but alas, light beings aren't so easy to see with these 3-D eyes and you know how it is with not being able to record a much faster and higher dimension with the crude equipment we have in this one. By the way, who are you talking to about humans? Noone seems to be discussing that with you at all except that other you. You 2 seem very intense in trying to make some point to each other. Whoever does it, its a win-win situation. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:17 pm 
Posting Freak

I just have to ask myself, why Earth ? Why would intradimensional beings risk their "way of life" to come here, from all over the galaxy ... to experience the 3D - and if they would risk everything to be here what keeps them , with all their "advantages", at bay? if it wasn't for the fact that WE are one of the Earth's resources - in fact, its most valuable resource.

It seems, what we have allowed to become our Prison... our 3D frequency, was designed to prevent those, who couldn't align their own frequencies to match or at least harmonize with the "tone of equality" - from invading... true they have invented craft to penetrate this dimension (temporarily) but now that that frequency is changing, (we are redefining it) we (species/planet) are about to become completely invisible/ inaccessible, except when we, via the Grand Portal, explore the Universe as emissaries of FS.

Seventy years is not that long ... my dad has live 94 and it amounts to a file box full of snapshots of people he can't remember and 11,000 lbs of stuff ... yet between now and then, the entire species needs to be prepared to live with a SIP and be unified ... because where we are ... "the others" can't (be)come... unless they incarnate and transform (bring their selves into alignment with the Plan of FS)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Make the connections if you will or are up to it. This shows just how superficial what is created from the mind is and why we are told it must go...in favor of the practice of the Six Heart Virtues and the Quantum Pause and the discovery of the Grand Portal which has nothing to do with the lower mind as we know it. The mind as we know it is a figment of anothers imagination as some of this ET stuff is too and acts only as a distraction and diversion. And to think we are emerging from this and forever done with it, I know that jazzs me no end. :wink:

Hey just think, your dad is considered as part of the "elite" because of being in and so loyal to the CIA (military organization). I wonder if the family members are considered that too? :shock:

(I posted this on another thread so some of the bolded stuff was for that particular thread and not necessarily here.) :D

Quote:
Regina - Question 3:It would appear to be obvious that there is a corruption of these intentions through time, where money and control entered the traditions. What forces were, and are, at work within these secret organizations attempting to corrupt the higher ideals of many who wish to become more whole and awake beings? I believe you refer to them as the Animus, so please feel free to use this terminology for the sake of consistency.

James - Answer 3:
I hinted at this corruption in my last answer. Intentions are easy to change as one gets closer to human power, the result of ambition, greed, and the love of glamour. Within the highest levels of the Freemasons and Illuminati are humans, replete with human faults and the excesses of ambition. While they may lack compassion for the average person, they still have all of the same issues, notwithstanding their wealth. They remain immersed in a reality of ignorance; they simply fight against the reign of ignorance with greater intellectual fervor than the ordinary person.

The ordinary person has always been the slave of disunity, survival, and ambition, leaving little time to contemplate the path of enlightenment. The paths that were given him and her to achieve this enlightenment were diluted by the competing interests of religious leaders who were more interested in the retention of their followers than the liberation and self-sufficiency as students of the spiritual works.

Every organization has an energetic spectrum, and within this spectrum there are zones of resonance that are activated by its leadership to "pull" others into their organization. Rituals and ceremony are examples of this zone of resonance, so, too, are the activities of giving back to the community. All of these zones of resonance are like magnetic fields that attract followers and grow organization. When an organization is in its infancy, it is generally trying to define these zones of resonance and establish their power of magnetism, which energetically recruit members.

Most of these "zones" are adopted from other traditions or earlier systems of belief, and are modified.The archetypal patterns are simply remixed, and as these organizations find the zones of resonance that attract the membership profiles they desire, a certain percentage of the new members will reach for leadership, and they will say or do nearly anything to achieve this because the seduction of these resonance zones can be undeniable. This is the beginning of the end because it is in the ambition frequency of a single individual that the dark energies can dull the heart's wisdom and awaken the cunning darkened mind.

Any organization that wields significant power must deal with this reality. It doesn't matter if it is political, military, religious, spiritual, industrial, educational, scientific, or artistic. Power is the pivot of the dark energies to corrupt and bend to their subtle, but persistent vector into darkened minds. This is the very nature of elitism.

These energies are not human based, but rather are from a different dimensional realm. I won't go into the subject here because it is a very complex subject, but suffice it to say that these energies are observing these organizations and the aspiring leaders therein, seeking influence from their dimension in the human one. They are not satisfied to allow human authority to reign unimpeded because they perceive the dimensional barriers as porous, unlike humanity.

The Animus are the mythological expression of the interdimensional forces I am referring to in this answer. The Animus are the legendary, mythical race-often referred to in religious texts, as the fallen angels. In the vernacular of the Wingmakers, the Animus are those who felt they were demigods and did not want to don the human instrument, believing their creation (genetic suit, if you will) was superior. They saw humanity as weak and easily diverted from a path of illumination, but felt this condition provided an opportunity to enslave humanity without humanity even being aware of this enslavement.

These forces, invisible to the human senses, were hidden in the veils of energy that surrounded us. The Animus operate in the paradigm that mental energy is superior to emotional energy. The mind produces technology, technology produces power, power produces supremacy over life forms, and supremacy produces ease. The mind produces ease. This is the very simple flow that the Animus use to structure their world view and how they applied it to our world. It is not so much that they continue to impress this view on our domain of consciousness; rather, it is that they did so many thousands of years ago and these paradigms became infused in our three-dimensional consciousness. You could think of it as a embedded artifact of the human genome, by which the five senses feed the mind and evolve survival skills. In the expression of these survival skills, humanity bifurcated into an elite class and a working class. The elite class contained encoded leaders, and these leaders developed systems of organization to magnify their influence. Bifurcation is just life cell division, it continues to bifurcate and multiply classes of influence. At the highest class of influence sat royalty and its inner court. Religion became another class of elitism, as did the military organizations.

These classes of influence were the easy targets of the Animus thousands of years ago. They imprinted their caste systems on the broader world view of humanity, and they managed to rule the world through the manipulations of a handful of humans as a result. The Animus are no longer here on earth, but their systems of manipulation endure in the hands of ambitious leaders-quite human-and all echoing the darkened mind of their Gods of ancient times who remain hidden in an entirely unearthly dimension of existence.

The Animus didn't seek to corrupt the ways of enlightenment, instead, in very deliberate way, they invented enlightenment, but with one important plot twist added. A human must have an intermediary between them and God. God was not within the heart, God was outside in the abstraction of Heaven. God as different than humanity. Knowledge as of the mind. The mind was the catalyst of all enlightenment and the seat of consciousness. The heart was a mechanical pump. The mind was the path of Godhood, provided the right intermediary was helping you.

The Animus invented humanity's image of God. They didn't want humanity to see God, or a higher intelligence, or creator, as something that was the wholeness of humanity. That particular concept was skillfully suppressed, and anyone who would extol this concept was a heretic and eliminated from the social order.

Thus the orders of religion, spirituality, esotericism, and even the mystical practices of the secret orders unknown to today's scholars, all viewed God as something separate from humanity, and that humanity was created from this God Force. Humanity was a weak life form that conducted itself as a selfish animal hardly fit to receive the graces of its creator. As humanity evolved and its culture began to express this evolution, there remained one constant: God and Humanity are polar opposites, and yet by the grace of God, humankind remained connected to its "father" or creator.

None of the so-called secret fraternities can be blamed for corrupting the path to enlightenment. They only embellished the corruption that was the handiwork of the Animus. They functionalized it and created resonance zones to promulgate it. That is all one can say.

Regina - Question 4: Was it an intention throughout modern history for the Animus to specifically infiltrate these organizations and to create confusion at this time in history when clarity is so desperately needed?

James - Answer 4: You have undoubtedly heard the phrase that children are so impressionable. Humanity, as a whole, shares this facility. Humanity was in its infancy when the interdimensional forces of the Animus were clipping humanity's wings. This partnership between humanity's leadership (i.e., royal families)and the Animus was for mutual benefit. Royalty was given leadership not because the Gods (or Animus) favored them, but because it was understood that royalty would ensure the enslavement of humanity. Once this structure was in place,the Animus had built a clock that would continue to tick from century to century. In modern history the Animus have been absent, and yet the impressions of ancient history endure in both the human genome and behaviorally.

Ignorance of what the human family truly is remains as pervasive as air. Science and religion stir the water and awaken the sediments of this ignorance like masterful conductors of obfuscation. Nor intentionally, for the most part, but with the same result. The human family is a single organism that connects through the heart. This single organism is the savior we have sought; the intermediary we have been told was required. And yet, by burrowing into the mind and seeking the external visage of God, we have learned in the wrong direction.

Our impressionability attracts the mindsets and models that are increasingly outdated and ill-fitted to our needs of today. Our confusion is a result of this. One can choose to blame secret organizations, or religious zealots, or the Animus, but the heart's wisdom remains the portal of new behaviors and our gateway to enlightenment, not only for us, but for humanity at large.

One of the fallacies of enlightenment is that it is personal. It is me learning the secret knowledge, and somehow, knowing that knowledge I become a better person. Perhaps, I become a better writer, a better parent, a better business person, a better human being. However, the heart wisdom of behavioral intelligence, what I refer to as the Six Heart Virtues, is done for everyone. It is not personal. It is seeking the connection to all. It is the rediscovery of the vibration of equality-that symphony of integration that defines humanity as One Being.

Read this and weep. I did...and my heart sings...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:45 am 

Shay thanks for posting the above. It's amazing that no matter how many times I read James's words they are always feel new.

starduster has posted this from the Camelot interview:

"The beings that exist in the manifested, three-dimensional universe are human and only human."

How does this relate to the million odd life forms on earth :?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:35 am 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
Shay thanks for posting the above. It's amazing that no matter how many times I read James's words they are always feel new.

starduster has posted this from the Camelot interview:

"The beings that exist in the manifested, three-dimensional universe are human and only human."

How does this relate to the million odd life forms on earth :?

I think we both know that there are other than human beings that exist as well as well as beings beyond the 3-D universe and that is pretty darn interesting in itself. This 3-D universe is largely due to the HMS can you imagine what is beyond it? It makes me tingle in anticipation contemplating that. I'm sure she will clarify what she means for you. And you're quite welcome. The Interview with James by Regina Meredith of the Conscious Media Network dovetails very nicely with the Camelot Interview and gives us a few more details. I love how that when I reread these works I get something new each time and right now I'm getting such a broader overview that for me it is breathtaking. I'm loving it. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:27 pm 
Posting Freak

I didn't say it ... James said it, ask him to clarify ??? clarify what ??? that there is only ONE species on Earth ??? I think that is pretty clear ... others can visit (using space craft and staying only temporarily) but their species' "design" does not allow them to "live" here unless they INCARNATE as humans ... or transform - which means that they can NOT return to their place of origin.

makes you wonder why they would do that, if as they claim their species is so much more "advanced" doesn't it?

this is not to say that Humans are the only species that exist ... if you read it, it says other species exist in other dimensions in vast number ... but since we are inter-dimensional beings, we can go "there" using a portal (no space craft nec) just as the WMs do... but if we want to have any influence on this species, we have to incarnate (like James) did ... because our programing includes a innate distrust of "others" ... the WMs are not ET, nor are they another species, they are Humans... in fact they are US.

read the linked Q and A ziearmo ... I am sure, unless you have some sort of block, that you will understand exactly what James is saying here ... He already said that the 3D is where First Source dwells (in us) and that as "first beings" we created this planet to serve FS's Unification Forces' plan ... which, even though we have allowed it to become a prison, does not limit us, but does limit others from taking over this "genetic library" nor can we be removed from it because we are part of it ... those coming in through the "back door" that the LTO has created, are coming here via the Central Place where they "joined" the Central Race and serve the plan ... which means to me that some of us may have originated from places other than Earth, but have chosen to align ourselves with the central race as entities programed to transform and assist this species to evolve to the state of consciousness of a Sovereign Integral ...

this is how the Synthesis model of existence will include all soul-carrying species, and why the others are freaking out, because once the entire planet evolves it will not be accessible to "others" space craft or not ... because this planet is being "sealed" by a frequency that they can not penetrate ... I have no idea what happens to the "sovereigns of the mind" ... but imagine that once Humanity realize that they are a figment of our imagination and products of the HMS, we will abandon that illusionary reality in preference for Source Reality. :wink:

in the mean time ... it appears that they are lining up in droves to get in before the doorway is sealed ... time is running out for them, as you may recall, James also said that a critical mass of individuals in the process of transformation has been reached.

Quote:
Mass sightings of Orbs Of Light type UFO's all across America beginning on July 4th 2010!

Events across the United States and Canada on the evening of Sunday, July 04, 2010.

Over the last 48 hours, NUFORC has received almost 100 (Now over 500!) similar reports of very peculiar events, which have been witnessed across the U. S. and Canada on July 4th, and perhaps on July 3rd, as well. The sightings are a phenomenon for which we have no ready explanation. Many of the reports from both days have been submitted by seemingly serious-minded individuals, many of whom apparently witnessed the events with multiple other witnesses present.

To date, we have received reports of the phenomenon from the following U. S. states and Canadian provinces: California; Connecticut; Washington, D.C.; Florida; Georgia; Illinois; Indiana; Kentucky; Massachusetts; Manitoba; Michigan; Minnesota; Missouri; North Dakota; Nebraska; New Jersey; New York; Ohio; Oklahoma; Pennsylvania; Tennessee; Texas; Virginia; Vermont; and Washington State.

The reports are similar, in that the witnesses have described seeing strange red, orange, or yellow “fireballs,” which have been seen either to hover in the night sky, or to streak overhead, sometimes individually, and on some occasions in clusters. In some instances, the objects were observed against a clear, cloudless sky, and in other cases, they were observed below solid or broken overcast. Given the wide area over which the objects were observed, we suspect that there may be hundreds of thousands, or perhaps millions, of people who also were witness to these objects and events, but who have not reported their sightings. IF YOU WERE WITNESS TO THIS PHENOMENON, WE WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THAT YOU SUBMIT A WRITTEN REPORT, USING THE ONLINE REPORT FORM

We would be grateful if you would please include in your report at least the following information: 1) The time and date of the sighting; 2) your location; 3) the direction you were looking; 4) the estimated angle of elevation; 5) how many objects you witnessed; 6) whether the objects were in motion, or stationary, and what direction they appeared to be moving; 7) how big the objects appeared to be, relative to the size of a star in the night sky, or the Moon; 8) how many other witnesses were present; and 9) how the objects disappeared from your sight.

We would encourage you to include any other facts about your sighting, which will help another person understand what you saw, and what the event looked like. Please bear in mind that the only thing another person will ever know about your sighting will depend entirely on what you choose to write about it, so please be thorough.

Also, if you know other witnesses to the same event, please encourage them to submit a report, prepared independently of you, and of all other witnesses who were present.

We will post all reports we receive as quickly as they arrive at our Center. Thank you for submitting your report!

Source - The National UFO Reporting Center

much much more here including Youtube vids of isolated events found here: http://www.nuforc.org/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:07 pm 

Thank you starduster.Very interesting! I have noticed there has been such a huge increase in sightings everywhere this year!
But just returning to the statement that the only beings manifest in the 3d universe are human. Where do animals come into the equation? Am I missing something in the fact that James doesn't mention them even though physically they perform many functions like humans, especially breathe :) Are they not 'beings'?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:55 pm 
Posting Freak

We were not 3-D beings when we created nature to reflect us now. Nature quite explicitly reminds us of that, for she makes us probe beyond the 5 senses.The Sovereigns who created the dimensions were not in dense physical bodies when they did so, they were still able to be composite and Sovereign and James explains it in the 3rd Interview with Mark. It is a state we are working toward being again in conscious awareness. It is impossible to create that from 3-D, instead, we created 3-D from there. We had to be in other dimensions to do it which means we weren't in dense human bodies they weren't created yet. I know this is very difficult for some to understand but as Einstein said, and this principal explains it, you cannot create solutions from the same place you created the problem. It means you have to rise above it to see it clearly and manifest from there. When James probed with his consciousness out further then he ever did before and met those Beings, they were not in dense physical bodies they were a composite Being of Sovereigns able to permeate and shift from one to the other easily. That is not possible for 3-D dense consciousness to do let alone 3-D dense bodies. It is impossible for bodies in this realm. And what you rise to , to see clearly from is not 3-D. Only those very very attached to their bodies and thinking the brain creates everything can't comprehend anything other than a body with a brain as capable of creating. Heart Intelligence is where the creative energy comes from and it has to be stepped down to manifest in the 3-D realm.Those who think its the brain or mind that creates dimensional realms other than on a computer are confused in their direction. Ziearmo you are confused about the context in which Starduster is talking and she is too or not very clear about it and that you don't understand what she is saying is understandable. James talks about the Sovereigns and creating what they did in the Interview with the Conscious Media Network and you would best reread it so as to come to first hand understanding on your own. I did write some excerpts from it on various threads if you don't have the hard copy. I am not sure how easy it is to access any longer that is why I wrote out the excerpts. Hope that helps. James also mentions that being human has taken on more meaning than what most are aware of too as bodies with brains in particular and only, think in terms of multidimensionality, spontaneous realities and the Sovereign Integral consciousness and your Quantum Presence. I think he talks about the term human having more meaning in not only being 3-D of 5 senses only, in the Camelot Interview. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:40 pm 
Posting Freak

James say "humans and humans only " ... while it is true that the "first beings" who created Earth, may have had different HIs they were still Human ... or what the LTO refers to as SECU (sovereign entities of the Central Universe) ... the Earth itself is a composite of many dimensions ... within the many dimensions of the Solar System ... within the dimensions of the Galaxy ... within the dimensions of the Universe ... the "new" HI did not change who we ARE ... it simply alters our mind's ability to discern reality from illusions with deceptive programs designed to conceal our identity and suppress our abilities... because before we accepted the "new" HI that was "fitted with the HMS" we were interdimensional HUMANs ... that had fragmented our consciousness to experience independence/individuality and separation from wholeness - we are still interdimensional beings , we have just forgotten who we ARE and our purpose for creating all this (not to forget the GM that runs this holodeck - that we also created)

Ziearmo, plants, minerals, animals, fowls, fish, insects, and the planets in our solar system are all "components" of Humanity ... we do not exist without them, and they do not exist without us ... we are the "soul" carriers, with the highest level of consciousness but to believe that we are separate from them is delusional ... we are one species - we are just as much a part of Nature as it is part of us ... until our consciousness is restored to its original configuration, we will be unable to comprehend a global or wholeness perspective of the earth ... but when the first person does, it will be immediately transmitted over the Interface zone and we will all KNOW (Grand Portal Event) ... the question remains however, which model of existence do you prefer ... will you support ... or choose to ignore ?

The blueprint of exploration is the genetic substrate of your design, and all of the so-called "lower" life forms are the "limbs" of your species. Without them, you could not exist. And so the composite life form is truly the species of which we speak when we speak of the human species. We do not separate you from the plant and animal kingdoms. We see them as one composite species. It is your scientists who have chosen to separate the one species into billions of sub-species because wholeness cannot be classified and analyzed.

The tools of the mind suppress the true nature of your species. Only when you observe with the frequency of equality foremost in your heart and mind, can you bypass this suppression and feel the linkages that organize your specie into a master organism. It is this organism that is in perfect alignment with First Source like two circles that overlap so perfectly that only one is seen. It is the very nature of First Source to create innumerable fragments of itself and lead each to cohesion as a master organism, while allowing each fragment to retain its sovereignty. This is the perfect bestowal of love.
3rd Philo

Just as James never separates the mind from the heart ... because he understands that they are in integrated system, he also understands why we see ourselves separate from Nature ... or believe that "mother nature" is separate from humanity or has an agenda of its own ... think of it (evolution), if you can, as walking into the ocean ... as the water rises, you need to be confident that you can swim, or breathe underwater ... if the water wasn't there, you wouldn't have that opportunity to discover the abilities you have to be nourished by it and "at home" in it - we are over 80% water ! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Humans have not always existed. They were something else before they became human. Dense bodies as we now have have not always existed, they became considerably dense after we were tricked into the HMS by Anu.Which means we were Atlanteans before the HMS. I can say that because since we first took on the HMS and grew heavy in body because of it, very few have gone beyond the HMS since. So that must mean we were Atlanteans previously. And being that our bodies were very different if not us being in "light bodies" in particular. And being that our consciousness was much more fluid and we could permeate each others consciousness and know each other quite intimately which now there is nothing to compare to it. Although too others from other star systems incarnated here as well and not too many of them seemed to escape the HMS either. Interesting mix. So where did the Atlanteans come from before Earth? Oops, I may be jumping ahead here... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:11 am 
Posting Freak

Shay keeps saying "Humans have not always existed. They were something else before they became human" ... but there is nothing in the WMMs that substantiate that, other than the fact that before we were SECUs we were First Source ... the WMMs make it pretty clear that FS fragmented himself and we are each one of those (holographic) fragments ... equal, yet unique by virtue of the Individuated Consciousness in search of Wholeness. (BEing First Source - again) and beginning another Age of discovery and exploration in a Transparent world of our own creation.

Atlantians were Humans too ... "first beings" as James calls them, had already forgotten their origins and destiny ... according to what we are told in the PCI ... no doubt we were greatly distracted by our own creativity ... but in order for our (immortal) lives to have purpose, we created all of this to experience independence - which serves a higher purpose in the grand scheme of things ...The Atlantians - in order to do that had to fragment their consciousness to gain that experience/knowledge (of ALL that IS)

Did you ever wonder, why the Atlantians, who became the WMs by restoring their consciousness ... chose NOW to reveal our origins and destiny? ... could it be because NOW is the time when it is critical for us to recognizes who we are, and to realize it - ie reveal that fragment of FS we ARE in the fartherest reaches of ITs reality :D

It is precisely this sense of independence that the birth of the entity begets. It is the central part of the blueprint of exploration because without this sense of independence, exploration of the cosmos and its various fields of vibration would be limited to the perception of First Source, peering through the lens of Source Intelligence. By definition it is a single dimensional perception, and therefore, an incomplete exploration. First Source decreed this exploration as a result of its creation of the multiverse, and when it was created, First Source summoned itself in the form of light particles and cast these particles into separation.

The first of these creations was bestowed an individual identity through the use of a physical instrument known as a light body. The density of this body was sufficient to block the separated particles from First Source's dominant reality. In doing so, the particles became autonomous explorers and quickly populated the innermost realms of the Universe of Wholeness. However, they never ventured into the outer realms of creation where the density of vibration decelerated time to such an extent that exploration in bodies was impossible, owing to the great distance.

These initial entities understood that their existence held a very specific purpose, which was to construct a vehicle for the newly created entity consciousness to inhabit so the individuated spirit-form could enter the most remote sections of the multiverse and explore, experience, and learn from them. This would be similar to constructing a deep-sea diving suit that permits a diver to explore the sea bottom. First Source, working through Source Intelligence, could perceive the outermost realms of creation, but it was unable to experience them and, therefore, acquire wisdom about the very things First Source created.

WingMakers were the first creations that housed the entity consciousness. We are the architects and designers of the human instrument in all of its various forms throughout the multiverse. The human species is not unique in the multiverse. There are many variations on other planets within your known universe. Nearly all of you have experience in these other realms of the universe, but you are not able to translate these experiences to your conscious mind. Even so, as First Source birthed the entity consciousness, the WingMakers created the instruments of exploration that enabled this newly formed consciousness to explore the dense vibratory realms of the outermost creation.
3rd Philo

the HMS - as you say, did make us "denser", but it also served a purpose ... it no longer serves any purpose, and it limits our vision. We are no different now, than when we were "first beings" ... except for the fact that we NOW have the opportunity to restore our consciousness - bring all the components together in a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness... that will demonstrate our true identity.

No doubt, in my mind (imagination) that the Atlantians think of them selves as SECU ... we're all Human and only Humans here :D

If you were to perceive the origin of your existence, you would undoubtedly see how vast the entity is. If you could pierce through the veils that cover your destiny, you would understand how much vaster you will become. Between these two points of existence -- origin and destiny -- the entity is always the vibrant container of Source Intelligence. It has willingly allowed itself to explore the time-space universes as an outpost of First Source. Therefore, while the hierarchy may obscure the entity's comprehension of its wholeness, it is the entity who has surrendered, by choice, to listen to the language of limitation, the proclamations of externals, and become seduced by the model of evolution/saviorship.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:37 am 
Posting Freak

You don't understand and/or don't want to. I will not argue with you and leave it at that.

Quote:
"I would not waste my life in friction when it could be turned into momentum."

- Frances Willard

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Some may find this little tidbit interesting from the Interview with James and the Conscious Media Network's Regina Meredith. (James Answer to Question 12).

Quote:
Humanity possesses self-sufficiency. It does not require a hundred different ET brothers to solve its problems created out of ignorance or ambition. It returns upon itself to course -correct and lead itself-as a collective-to the precipice of the Grand Portal, and then allows the confluence of technology, science, and spiritual practice to prove to one and all that what exists beneath the exterior of this world we call the human instrument, is only a thin veneer of our total selfhood. And everyone is allowed to experience this while incarnated within a human instrument.

Would humanity find the Grand Portal without its future selves pointing the way? No. Does this mean that humanity is frail and weak? No. The three dimensional world has been carefully constructed to make this realization impossible for a species, without help from its future selves. This is a designed process. It does not mean that humanity does not receive "outside" help from other, NON-HUMAN AGENCIES. It simply means that the distinctions between human and "other" sources blurs in the light of the Grand Portal, and how one differentiates is a factor of how deeply one perceives what the definition of human means.

Virtually all people define human as the body-brain complex. Some include the emotional field in that definition and also include the consciousness. A few even extend its definition to the Earth itself, or at least the interconnection. But the human Genome is so ancient and so far flung as to make the definition of human, as we know it today, analogous to how the universe was defined in the 12th century.

All emphasis mine except on the italicized word "human". What he calls human is beyond what most people know and what most call human is mostly of the lower mind/personality/ego version such as the phrase, "well we are only human" is used when having exercised the lower/mind/ego/personality as if there is no other choice so therefore no other way. Besides, the human part is only a thin veneer of our total selfhood for those who have made other choices and realize there is always much more than meets the eye or even 3rd and 4th dimensions.:wink: The HMS covers a lot of territory too, so it appears when being viewed and tricked by it when in a human instrument thinking we are the human instrument more than its essence. Humans are not the only beings on this planet to think we are is pure folly and to think we are the most superior is even more folly. Besides, who says the other life forms on this planet are competing with us? It's more like the competitive nature of the humans who need to feel superior out of fear for what they don't understand or are afraid to know. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Among the interdimensional planes of existence, where entities or beings exist as individual expressions of First Source, there are races of beings that exist in different vibrational densities. There are numerous different races and just as in Nature, there is a natural selection process that determines which species will attain a dominant position among the various races. The Anunnaki are the race of beings that rose to prominence within the interdimensional planes and it was their king, Anu, who foresaw the process that would catapult himself into Godhood.

please note, Humanity is defined as a "race" here - not species.

It was only tens of thousands of years after the Anunnaki’s initial experiments in human genetics, when the human race was well underway, that the human expression began to become one of the key obsessions of other interdimensional races.

This obsession created the various mythologies of extraterrestrials that lived on other planets just like humans and used spacecraft to visit Earth – some benevolent, some not so kindly. However, as I mentioned earlier, the human race is truly the only life form of its kind in the entire universe, in terms of its level of density and manifested physicality, and this is due to Anu’s experimentation in designing human instruments that could be enslaved by the Human Mind System.

Anu was a master of observation. He understood the essence of beings, and with this understanding, he used it to manipulate. He knew that all beings, at their core essence, were encoded to serve. There is this natural infusion within the Sovereign Integral to serve the oneness of all beings, however, as Anu realized, this inborn aspiration to serve, was also a weakness that could be exploited – exploited in the sense that beings can be manipulated into suppression without them knowing it.

Above we see that Anu understood that we were Sovereign Integrals- and that it was our nature, as such, to serve. Below, we see that "human" is associated with "dimensional" beings (twice)

Anu aspired to: it was being God to all beings – interdimensional and dimensional (human) – and seizing the power to control the fate of a planet, race, group, or individual that is bestowed to the one who created the system. Anu believed, or perhaps, rationalized, that he merely provided human and interdimensional beings with a fulfillment to serve God. quotes from Answer 19 from James:PCI ... emphasis mine

this goes right along with everything James said about "humans and only humans" exist in the 3D ... Human is only a fragmented concept of what the Entity is ... we are BEing Human here and now, because we have forgotten that we are "individual expressions of First Source" and that we are self-creative . Nothing prevents us from transforming ourselves and restoring our wholeness... as a species.... SECUs - Human is not a species, IMO, it is a state of (fragmented) consciousness that can be transformed when we align our Belief System to match FSI.

We should try to understand that while we are Human (adolescence), we are still members of the Central Race of creators,too. Humanity could be seen as puberty where many changes occur ... but only one stage of the Entitys eternal evolution... because as the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral states : There is no model of existence outside of the
model of self-creation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Momentum...I thought I would set my Prioritites of Practice. Nothing else seems quite as important right now... :wink: :D

Quote:
Regina - Question 11:What do you percieve as the most important single lesson for humanity at this moment in our transition?

James - Answer 11: In a word practice. The practice of the art of living from the heart, and expressing the six heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding and valor are key expressions of the highest frequency on this planet: the vibration of equality. When people are enarmoured by complex spiritual laws , the systems of manifestation, the exploration of cosmology, or the observance of rituals and ceremony, they may fill their minds with information , but ask yourselves: "How is this information leading me to the expression of my heart's virtues?"

Here's a hypothetical for your consideration. Imagine if there was an undisclosed text from a credible source that 100 people read. The text was focused on one simple premise: water is a special medium that conforms to your emotional radiation. If you radiate and infuse water with gratitude and love , it will impart a potent dose of well being and boost your immunity. Of the 100 people reading this text, 50 wll consider it a reasonable hypothesis assuming its sources are credible and scientific. Of these 50 people, 25 will try it once or twice. Of these 25, 10 will persist in the practice for a period of 1-14 days. Of these 10, five will persist in the practice for a period of more than 14 days. Of these five, two will experiment and create practices that are a creation of their own.

In this hypothetical example, only two percent of the readers actually appled the information persistantly , and created something with it, in this case, a technique infusing water with healing properties. Why did the other 98 readers ignore the information and elect not to put it into practice and create a technique based on the information? In many cases its because they have moved on to the next thing. They found new information to occupy their minds.They are like bumblebees pollinating a field of ideas, where the construct of New is king.

The heart virtues are accessible and simple. Their potency is an order of magnitude greater than the minds energies. They are a connected force, and there is nothing new about them. They have been the constant in the soul's incarnational life.

In Lyricus there is a phrase called Priorities of Practice.We use it to describe how an individual places their focus on the practices that matter, not in the sense of acheivement, but in the sense of wielding the energy of the heart to the needs of the human family. We have been taught by the social order that what we cannot cure , we must endure. And the list of what is incurable seems to grow with every passing day, and I'm not speaking about medical conditions. I'm speaking about the missteps of our global leadership, the selfishness of business, and the falsehoods that are promulgated by the media, to name a few.

Anyone who is connected to the state of ourworld perceives the "incurable" everywhere they turn, and the resulting apathy , or the self-indulgence of distraction has become our gesture of endurance. If one can set forth the Priorities of Practice , and make this shift to their heart's wisdom; find the vibration of equality within them , and radiate this vibration through the heart virtues , they have shared a cure-they have done more than merely endure.

...You may be asking yourself , what is the vibration of equality? How do I recognize it? Why is it so important? But discovering the answers is part of the practice; they are discovered as a result of your practice. Your initial resonance witht he idea - the abstraction itself - is all that is required to determine if you are attracted to the feel of the practice. Not everyone has gone through the search for arcane knowledge long enough, hard enough, to have found them unsatisfying. And this is generally a prerequisite of shifting to the heart's wisdom and expressing it.

The Conscious Media Network, Interview with James

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:41 am 
Posting Freak

so are you saying that when James says in answer 8 of the PCI : "The beings that exist in the manifested, three-dimensional universe are human and only human." that it is "folly" ? Don't you find it the least bit strange, that after mass sightings (now almost daily) of UFOs for over sixty years (and longer) that we have never actually seen an ET ... other than the grey bio-androids ... or shapeshifting Reptilians so many claim to see ... no doubt they are here, but in another dimension.

Answer 9 from James: As you may have surmised in my previous answer, the number of beings in existence is infinite, and yet, if you read carefully, I did say that humans are the only three-dimensionally manifested beings in the universe. Those beings that are non-human can operate within the three-dimensional manifest world, but generally their bodies are not well suited to our density, and they will perish if they don’t return to their native dimension.

James goes on to explains how some of them may "manifest" ... and that these hide or transform themselves ... I guess we should be grateful that they choose to assimilate into the culture instead of influencing our society ... James says else where, that Anu forbade them to interfere, but some find our "innocence" hard to resist ... and the WMs don't regard Anu as their Authority either.

These interdimensional races use spaceships as the means through which they cross vibrational domains. In other words, it is not space they are traversing, as we think of space; rather, it is negotiating vibrational densities for which they use their spaceships. If they stay for extended periods in our vibrational domain, they will manifest and become visible to our senses, and if they are manifested for extended periods of time, they will be unable to return to their dimension. This is due to our gravitational fields and the subtle differences between the two domains of existence.

Some of these interdimensional beings, those who have become materialized, have moved into underground bases, or, in some instances, have transformed their physical bodies to allow them to integrate reasonably well into human society.
A21 PCI

so you see, that when we are focused on understanding what James is saying, he is not talking about Extra Terrestials (if there is even such a thing) ... he is talking about INTRAdimensional races ... dwelling in the 3 D UNIVERSE. The way we designed this planet - apparently (and I mean that literally) they can't manifest here without some sort of transformation either :lol:

you might also consider that the prison encompasses both dimensional and inter dimensional being in this Universe ... and why they are so obsessed with "helping" us tear down the walls.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:56 am 
Posting Freak

We have no common ground for discussion and I have a Temple to attend too. I'm done here.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:16 am 
Posting Freak

funny, but I was under the impression that the members of this forum had the WMMs in common ... and that is what I was discussing :roll:

I would be more than willing to adjust my Belief System, if what you were discussing was aligned with what the LTO is revealing, but given a choice I will go with the compassion I feel being expressed by the WMMs to your ignore-ance of this "new intellegence" any day . I have learned a great deal in this discussion, by keeping an open mind and allowing what comes to me from studying them carefully - flow :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 am 
Posting Freak

UFO sightings from the Shuttle:

http://www.hexzoo.com/videos/19339/UFO_Sightings_From_Space_Shuttle

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 ... 25  Next