WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: ET Intervention
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
so, back on topic ... UFO Disclosure December 2010 Armada NY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsFJ-CD1sPw&feature=player_embedded#!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Rick wrote:
I didn't even finish reading that because this is not why I came back.
I love you guys, period.
I had stuff to do anyway was kinda buzy.
I shouldn't have stayed away so long.
Thank you very much for the kind words.

I knew that Rick and I know why and it's the same for me. Still, glad your back bro and may many bright Blessings come to you in your state of coherence cause then you can notice them. Who needs extraterrestrials? (The stuff we are made of is extraterrestrial in origin as it is) We have everything we need already and are more than adept at saving ourselves and some of us are already intervening on behalf of the planet as a whole so we don't need any other intervention. The ET's know this. The tide has turned and thus the acceleration and demand for truth, thus transparency and expansion. The expansion part is of what we have access to when in a state of coherence and able to co-create accordingly. And poets know, because they naturally access such co-creation for the coherent state they have to be in when they write poetry. Those not able to do this should really look to see how much the head dominates their reality thus inhibiting them from accessing the creative frequencies of the higher mind. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:58 am 
Posting Freak

back to the topic ... as James told us in the PCI ... we will be getting help ... Drunvalo Melchizedek appears to know who they are and is willing to share his knowledge

Drunvalo Melchizedek on ETs, Poles shift and 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpkFpSPZ40s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u60X1C_VtyQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oc0ZMI3tZy4

reveals things I have never heard him speak of before ... and is always worth a listen :D you will love this Shay because he says "the Orbs are People!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:07 am 
Posting Freak

Well there you have it star I've been checking Drunvalo out for years and have met him on occasion. Thanx for posting this and yes, I have been aware of the orbs being "people" for years as well. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

well, the interview is interesting through-out, but the third section is the kind of stuff dreams (and movies) are made of ... DM says that there are hundreds of species of ETs visiting Earth now, but that the "lava" people are from here (not ETs), or perhaps have been here so long they have no other home ... and that we somehow destroyed the Gray's original habitat and that their original intent was to wipe us from off the planet but because we continue to amaze the Universe with the speed of our evolution to the point that now everyone is willing (with some exceptions) to help us catch up and assist us ... he also hinted about a woman who single-handedly saved our planet when she took on ETs and stopped their genocidal agenda ... Yes, DM's work with ETs is on going, growing and has given him 40 years of experience ... I feel like I have been with him for the past 15 of it ... but that what the WMMs offer are much easier "way" to get aligned or in that state of consciousness that allows us to see through the frequency veils that limit us when our consciousness is fragmented :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I don't really know where this goes, but it has a lot to say about ET and how they are intervening in our affairs as well as a fragmented history of a child that was dramatically altered and eventually forced to be someone he was not.... it is a little bit overwhelming for the average reader, but it reminds me of some of the things that Zoaraster has mentioned ... as well as the PC interviews with "super soldiers" that one can find in the Project Camelot webpages also

I think it is well worth a read for the open minded... too long to post but this should get you interested (if you have an open mind) complete file found here:

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/in ... sbolt.html

Quote:
1985 Central America

Two reptilian lifeforms ( tall wearing some kind of robes ) walk down a ramp from a circular shaped craft. They are met by military officers from the base with me in the background. Small Grey type beings wheel carts of hardware down the ramp and these are taken to a small building to the left of the camp by military personnel. Note- treaties are occurring all the time but every ten years or so, the main ones happen. This is because technology is given to the human governments in stages. As levels of ET hardware are mastered by humans, so the next level is handed over. It took until 1988 to master the technology handed over in this treaty and many of the tests were done in Berkshire at this time. Once the hardware is all set up in this building, children and adults are taken in for tests. I am one of the children and this equipment is able to manipulate time, space and DNA in a more of advanced way then before.

This is the beginning of the FALLOW-RIGHT cloning and super-soldier program. Much of the hardware centers around 'over-self' technology. This hardware is somehow able to divide one being into more than one cloned body for a limited period of time, to enable them to be in more than one place at a time. This causes time/space paradoxes that must be closely monitored and corrected with advanced quantum computers. Again this tech can only be used up to the age of thirty in a subject. Existing in more than one timeline ( in one dimension ) after this age can cause serious problems. As mentioned before, all memories must be combined into one timeline in the individual for them to operate as a whole being. The over-self hardware in this building is a set of several metal rings that float in the air. The person stands in the middle of the rings and the rings are activated. The individual then comes out in three or more separate areas of the facility at the same time. Now there are three physical versions of the person who go about their business. The 'over-self' of the multiples monitors all of them now. The over-self exists beyond time and space and can do this without going insane. The multiples cannot see, communicate or touch each other while in separate bodies. This would be very dangerous.
When the designated time period is up, the cloned bodies go into a coma as the original body 'pulls back' the separate selves into one body. There have been problems in the past when the cloned bodies have taken on a life of their own and tried to pull the EM fields of the original into their body at the end of the time limit, instead of the other way around. This causes the risk of 'rips' in the fabric of time and space itself. Scientific Note: The over-self multiples are completely different from cloned brothers or sisters who are separate beings with separate over-selves.

-The 1985 Central American treaty was another massive double-cross. While the Over-Self hardware saved countless lives in black-ops, it opened us up for a Trojan Horse. Namely dying entities from various extra-terrestrial races downloaded themselves into the cloned Over-Self bodies just before the time expired, hence the clone didn't shut down and took on a life of it's own. Now we'll have one of these beings in custody telling everyone he is Michael Prince and convinced this is the case. There is only one Michael Prince and that is me. As usual, simply come up behind the entities timetrack, delete my memories from his fields- thereby pulling up his authentic timetrack, and everyone will know exactly who and what he is- including the entity itself. I hope this helps to clear up the confusion regarding this recent event.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak

more about the above ... from here http://www.educate-yourself.org/mc/casboltintro08sep08.shtml
snipped from this webpage

Quote:
Books written by high level victims of government mind control operations are not altogether pleasant reading. Much of the information they present is shocking and completely outside of our normal, everyday frame of reference. There are at least 133 Deep Underground Military Bases in America alone and well over 400 worldwide. Hundreds of thousands of men, women and small children are brutalized, tortured, programmed, experimented upon, and killed in many of those underground facilities (and taken by aliens) which often are shared with incredibly malevolent alien beings who literally eat human beings.

People simply don't understand just how technologically advanced the NWO is compared to the civilian sector. We aren't talking about fifty years ahead, we're talking about one thousand years ahead. Cloning, total mind control, invisibility, anti-gravity, free energy, age regression, soul transfers, extended life spans, time travel, space portals, ability to cure any disease, time machines, etc. are already in the hands of the NWO and their military lap dogs. We are living in a make-believe world of pretend democracy while being lied to by pretend representatives, pretend media, and pretend leaders, of which a large percentage are working on behalf of the NWO to destroy this country and usher in the satanic One World government . .

In reading these chapters, you will see that James Casbolt restates many of the same themes that I've been reviewing at this web site since its inception:

1. The New World Order is run by alien overlords. Humans aren't calling the shots, Dracos reptilian aliens are calling the shots. Most "human" representatives of the Illuminati, puppet politicians, and military leaders are human/alien hybrids or 100% reptilian shape-shifters (Chimeras) or CLONES of the original person. The current Secretary of the Treasury, for instance, Henry Paulson, is likely a clone of the original Paulson who was killed last December according to Britain's Christopher Story.

2. The NWO/alien agenda includes eliminating about 85% of the world's population (wars, chemtrails, vaccines, engineered diseases, engineered hurricanes and earthquakes, etc) so there won't be enough humans left on the planet to offer any meaningful resistance when the Dracos invasion is in full swing.

3. The "God" of the NWO and their alien cohorts is Lucifer and they intend to convert this planet into a Hell on Earth- obedient to Lucifer. They are attempting to eliminate all expression of spirituality, morality, honor, integrity, and allegiance to God and the teachings of Jesus Christ. That's why their Illuminated minions are working so hard to destroy the Christian religion (the Catholic church is the prime target) and try to convince you that Jesus Christ never even existed.

However, they still need the public's continued ignorance and willful neglect of the warning signs in order to complete their takeover mission. In order to thwart this diabolical agenda, we must KNOW the real story and take appropriate counter action. To that end, you should carefully examine the information being presented by James Casbolt.

Ken Adachi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster, this is especially for You,(Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and/or whatever we can make up for an excuse to celebrate :lol: ) I know you can appreciate some of the many links provided here. :wink:

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/radio.xml

Quote:
...We end talking about the importance of the will and also how the elite controlling factions have realized how to supplant their will on us and how the key to break it, is simply not to recognize that they have any power over us.

Sonia Barrett

I laughed when I read the above in a blurb about Sonia Barrett because it is so true! And earlier today before ever knowing about this link I was contemplating exactly that. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

wow, quite the collection, thanks Shay ... it would take years to read them all, but I am happy to observe that a goodly percentage of them have been discussed in this Forum :D

It is amazing to consider what we have shared with each other over the years ... and how most of it could be perceived as genuine "pieces" of the Puzzle ... even more fantastic is what is being released daily to add to this list one day ... we may even be writing it :wink:

PS my "holiday" would be called Winter Solstice(which has nothing to do with Druid or Celtic mythology - just Nature) starting with the Lunar Eclipse . And at long last I get to spend it with my SELF (after I drive the kids to the airport) Dad and I are going to enjoy a "staycation" - without interruption for the next 10 days... now if I could just get it catered ... I'd be in hog heaven :lol: but then what would I have to do besides meditate in the garden.

What's not to celebrate, with a view like this off my porch at 52 degrees on 12/20/2010 - it is my pleasure to share :D

you can barely see Pike's Peak, but its base is visible under that cloud - which hasn't moved all day, maybe that is because of that wind wall that has been blowing south all day following the Rockies ... whatever, it couldn't be a more perfect day when the wind isn't blowing so hard ...

snipped from this one

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 pm 
Posting Freak

more evidence of ET Intervention as New Zealand releases their UFO FILES

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/4486327/Original-files-NZs-UFO-sightings

Read original documents, released by the Government, recording UFO sightings in New Zealand.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:03 am 
Posting Freak

Now those are gorgeous photos and I appreciate you sharing them with us. The winter Solstice for me has far more meaning than the artificially contrived Xmas. I say Xmas because they took the Christ out of such joyful and meaningful celebrations , long long ago. Interesting when listening to religious Xmas carols they are soooo singing about the second coming of Anu. Think of the last few centuries preparing people for that in these religious holidays especially with all their rituals songs and whatever. Now they are wasted for there definitely is no coming except for when people come out of their programmed stupor. I love the Solstice times and celebrate with Earth and Nature very simply and with some very good friends and company, my two dogs and the rather tall pine just outside my back door and his friend across the way,and, oh ya, this year with the lovely moon as well... I did build a fire and still smell like it...it was -25 when viewing the eclipse up north here but hey that's what fires are for.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 am 
Posting Freak

No resistance.....just let it be.....they feed off the fight......whereas when we are grounded in the Heart Virtues.....we are not effected ....by their inter-dimensional"'weapons" of control.....that once released by them if they do not find their target......boomerang back to them.....multiplied in intensity.............is a matter of higher Math......do we multiply in Oneness.....1x1....ad infinitum......and manifest First Source......or add the Animus to the equation....and the number( of being off course ) just grows and grows .

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Now those are gorgeous photos and I appreciate you sharing them with us. The winter Solstice for me has far more meaning than the artificially contrived Xmas. I say Xmas because they took the Christ out of such joyful and meaningful celebrations , long long ago. Interesting when listening to religious Xmas carols they are soooo singing about the second coming of Anu. Think of the last few centuries preparing people for that in these religious holidays especially with all their rituals songs and whatever. Now they are wasted for there definitely is no coming except for when people come out of their programmed stupor. I love the Solstice times and celebrate with Earth and Nature very simply and with some very good friends and company, my two dogs and the rather tall pine just outside my back door and his friend across the way,and, oh ya, this year with the lovely moon as well... I did build a fire and still smell like it...it was -25 when viewing the eclipse up north here but hey that's what fires are for.... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

for me, the Solstice has so much more significance than a Christ-less Xmas ... it is when life is renewed, and no doubt why the early followers of Christ chose this date (resurrection of the SUN/SON) to celebrate with the Heathens ... certainly we all know by now that Jesus was not born in Dec... the shepherds would not have had their flock "out to pasture" in the dead of winter , most likely it was in early spring (April 6th) according to historical records that document the "taxation" of Jerusalem district of the Roman Empire.

Now that Satan Claws has overwhelmed the Holiday, and we are not allowed to mention Christ (even in a so-called Christian nation) it has become little more than a time to shop til you drop and make Corporate America even stronger ... with the HMS tied emotionally to guilt if we don't participate in this farce. not to forget Easter and the worship of Ester by poisoning our kids with sugar ...

I haven't done X mas since the kids were three and disappointed because they didn't get more even though I was in debt for the next three months trying to pay for stuff we didn't really need (or appreciate) that was broken before it was paid for ... screw that krap ... homie don't play that ... and even if your gifts are modest, the tree and ornaments alone cost a fortune but let the neighbors know that you are in "the Club" that demands a "savior" even though that's what god gave you intellect for ... how smart is that?

I don't have a problem with religion, if you need it ... I just don't need a church or the networking, I can love "god" and Jesus, without dressing up on Sunday to make sure everyone sees me worshiping the Heirarchy...or some clergy to tell me how ... "doing unto others as we would have them do unto us" is not just for Sunday (not to be confused with the Sabbath) it is a way of life that satisfies all the LAWs ... plain and simple ... IMO traditions are part of CULTURE which is one of the big four support systems for the HMS.

one can not help but to be in Awe, as they see how perfect Nature is ... in its cycles of decay and renewal ... at least Anu didn't alter that :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

Michael Cohen m.cohen@allnewsweb.com

All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important 'off ther cuff' announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens.
Allegedly DARPA has given this move the green light. The comments by the President will be made within the next month.
Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter.
From what we understand The President will concede that there is 'some evidence' to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings.
All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years.

http://www.allnewsweb.com/page1199999462.php

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 7:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Isn't it more like an intermission then intervention.....ball is in our court.....Freedom over Rules.....no words necessary to structure it......Heart feels without "thinking ".....Chambers color in the experience.....Universal the Symbols.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 8:38 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
No resistance.....just let it be.....they feed off the fight......whereas when we are grounded in the Heart Virtues.....we are not effected ....by their inter-dimensional"'weapons" of control.....that once released by them if they do not find their target......boomerang back to them.....multiplied in intensity.............is a matter of higher Math......do we multiply in Oneness.....1x1....ad infinitum......and manifest First Source......or add the Animus to the equation....and the number( of being off course ) just grows and grows .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Still at it Mr. Boogie man chaser, :lol: :lol: :lol: oh pardon me, your a psychic bounty hunter, and you need to save everyone. There is no equality there. You do not see or treat others as equal to you because you are too busy thinking you have to save them from themselves or counsel them in some way as if you are superior when what is suggested here is to seek ones own inner heart counsel. Bless you , may you see the silliness of your ways and laugh at yourself , because you are just toooo funny. Oneness in a newer and larger context is only possible when one knows the one they are as an individuated consciousness which you have no clue about and your HMS New Age references don't either. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:30 pm 
Posting Freak

*NEW YORK TIMES,* December 14, 1944:

"Floating Mystery Ball Is New German Weapon. SUPREME HEADQUAR-
TERS, Allied
Expeditionary Force, Dec. 13 -- A new German weapon has
made its appearance
on the western air front, it was disclosed today.

"Airmen of the American Air Force report that they are encountering silver
colored spheres in the air over German territory. The spheres are
encountered
either singly or in clusters. Sometimes they are semi-translucent."

...and, "SUPREME HEADQUARTERS Dec. 13 (Reuters) -- The Germans
have produced a
"secret" weapon in keeping with the Christmas season.

"The new device, apparently an air defense weapon, resembles the huge
glass balls that adorn Christmas trees. There was no information available
as to what holds them up like stars in the sky, what is in them or what
their
purpose is supposed to be."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:04 pm 
Posting Freak

So star 1944? But notice the very same doubting propaganda is used for people who saw those balls to change their perception and be filled with doubt if in their heart they felt something else instead about it. This has been going on for a very long time this intimidating people to doubt their own perceptions . Look how plastic reality is , you can see something for what it is and then have your perception changed by being convinced its something else, that something else being what the ones controlling you want you to believe because they know how to manipulate the weakness' in belief systems. Religions have been doing it for centuries. However, as James has intimated to us, now, there are many beings here sheathed in human bodies from other galaxies or cosmos, if not dimensions( :wink: ) and there are too many of them to be fooled by such archaic manipulation or intimidation. I am so grateful for "over" population. I am so grateful that the heart is what is being used by more and more people , naturally , as what evaluates what is perceived if not determining perceptions themselves.... James has also intimated that these times now are more advanced , could it be for there being so many now compared to the pôpulation just before the baby boomers arrived? We have some pretty awesome beings here now sheathed in human instruments and with missions they know to carry out. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:44 pm 
Posting Freak

OK ... here we go 8)

ALIEN ALERT: MOTHERSHIP ARRIVES IN PERU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mAnhlgE ... re=related

and in Chili
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSv2_aTZ ... re=related

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:49 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:

Oh my god!!!! The Annunaki are playing with peoples heads!!! Seriously though, if you can watch it for 30 minutes or longer than a few seconds it is of this plane/dimension and probably manmade and not of those more evolved multidimensional beings whose craft is able to become light itself and because of that you can only watch it blip in and blip out. Better yet, why would any very evolved being even need space craft? I wonder if those ancient Atlatians that escaped into a dimensional pocket on the planet to avoid the HMS have any kind of space craft? Hmmmm..... At least none of the people appeared to overreact to this and using a quote from Hawkins I found cheesy if not making it appear rather contrived.Really how many people even know who he is or care about astrophysics by someone who has to toe the line in how much info he can give for the sake of special interests ?I wonder if this is one of those "tests" being used by the Annunaki elite to measure the level of fear or gullibility in people and that the programming will have to go up a notch or two now. I sound cynical I know, but I find the Wingmakers or Central Race beings described in the AA story much more believable in terms of multidimensional powerful beings and to my liking and they didn't need any kind of space craft so much as projecting from some other dimension into this one... contemplate, even ghosts which are closer to this dimension than so called aliens don't need any kind of craft to travel... stars and my orb pics are more convincing and because they come from a faster frequency/dimension most cannot see them with their naked eyes and even starduster is admitting they may be consciousness! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Save yourself....first or last ....is there a difference ?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Next President of America .....Chris T......2012.......hemp is legalized and economy rebounds strongly Christmas 2012 bountiful for One and All.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 11:55 am 
Posting Freak

:lol: Shay, if you go back to the beginning of the orb topic, you will see that my first intuitive thought about the orbs, was that they were a "life form" with consciousness ... because they could be "called" :wink: that was my "first point" and I have been building on it from my experience ... no doubt they serve a purpose ... is it to distract us, or attract us ... guess that depends upon the individual's "state of consciousness" eh

I am almost 100 percent certain, that those craft in the vid from yesterday are man-made ... the latest PC whistle blower "Charles" revealed a great deal about how "disclosure" most definitely, is "on the puppet master's table" and how our fleet was able to "link" together and make them appear huge ... even miles long or wide . I totally agree with you that inter-dimensionals don't need "craft" and the "others" do. - but I did think that it was interesting that Charles said "it has already started" and how the media is for the first time (in sixty years) finally reporting what the rest of us have been seeing and talking about instead of ignoring. I found it all that more interesting because the date was one that Clif pointed out as a zygote for future manifestions:

Quote:
In the data sub set that forecast the [logical frank] meme also provides
for our next 'hot date' of January 7th and suggests that 3/three separate
memes will express on that day with some escalation of the release
language already involved; these 3/three are [economic], [terra
(intrusions on human activity)], and [alien wars].

and this - connecting the Royal upcoming wedding with something sinister revealed in the series Future Flash and the movie The Core ... found here: http://www.goroadachi.com/etemenanki/updates-dec10.htm#122610 a website that claims to tie fantasy with reality . which at the moment is pointing to May 29th

ja ja this is going to be an interesting year ... I am so grateful to be here - now ... wouldn't want to miss a thang

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
ja ja this is going to be an interesting year ... I am so grateful to be here - now ... wouldn't want to miss a thang

Yeppers!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:44 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
Next President of America .....Chris T......2012.......hemp is legalized and economy rebounds strongly Christmas 2012 bountiful for One and All.

From my heart, I think you are right.......

.......the economy will benefit from taxation of IT.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next