WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next
 Post subject: ET Intervention
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:44 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
The Ancient Arrow book as well as the Interviews, admit to a "secret government" that has made "treaties" with extra terrestrials. While they suggest that these off worlders are not to be trusted...they also differ to their ancient data base for a more expanded view of the Earth's role in the grand scheme of things.

I was hoping that in this topic we might explore what we see as ET intervention in the daily affairs of Life on Earth...and discuss whether we believe it is a good thing or not. While most of what we will be sharing is supposition, or other than first hand accounts of personal experiences with ETs (which are also welcomed)... I am most interested in you opinions of them and what you believe they are doing here, and how they affect your growth.

I would like to begin, by stating that I do not perceive the Wingmakers as ETs...since according to the WMMs they define themselves as our past as well as our future, that they are our creators and that we are in reality SECUs (sovereign entities of the Central Race)

what inspired this topic was new information (since the WMMs were released) that is being circulated on the web, that points to ETs having influence in our politics...using their technology to keep governments from destroying the earth by disarming some of our nukes...their interest in our wars, their increasing presence and our awareness of them...disclosure, and a possible "invasion" (holographic or not)

Dr Boylan and many many others admit to having established contact with ETs... recent polls have revealed that 80% of the population believes that they are real...and many see them as concerned for the well being of our planet...while others see them as a threat to humanity.

What is your personal perspective... when the petition asking "do you wish for us to show up" found its way to you...how did you respond? If you had the opportunity to talk to an ET, what would you discuss?

Post subject: Re: ET Intervention
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Here is an introduction into this subject from a man who considers himself a "normal" human being...who rose up in the ranks of the military complex, who had access to above Top Secret (cosmic) data collected by the "secret government" which revealed ET Intervention

He believes that this is the MOST important story in the history of humanity, and is appalled by the fact that it remains undisclosed to the public. He believes that this will be his last interview, so he is telling all he knows... the interview has three parts, this is the link to the first:

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-753656281971152722&q=progject+camelot+intervews+Bob+Dean&ei=7RFxSNmKMIjkrQL1rJHNCQ

part II http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=6889350466480489482&q=progject+camelot+intervews+Bob+Dean+part+3&ei=oz5xSKdcjKbhApKtqY4P

part III http://video.google.ca/videosearch?q=progject+camelot+intervews+Bob+Dean+part+2&sitesearch=#q=progject%20camelot%20intervews%20Bob%20Dean%20part%203&sitesearch=

Post subject: the donkey, the carrot, the stick
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:53 pm 
 YIM  Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:06 am 
Posting Freak

so are you saying that the interviews are a carrot on the stick, or that the topic all together is a carrot on a stick...because I have noticed lately...that more and more are "coming out of the box" with their stories...especially x military... I watched two more PC interviews, and they were about "training" that some "soldiers" as well as children were given ... and in the interviews it came out that not only had their minds been "wiped" but that they expected to get their memories back after a certain time... which makes me believe that NOW might be the time ... when a lot of things will be revealed... these "psy-ops" people said nothing about "alien technology"... but when asked about their knowledge of the cosmos...that they all had a deep fear of Mars...

somehow all of this "conspiracy" stuff is tied together...ET's technology, secret gov, psyops...remote viewing, psychic abilities...and I am not the only one researching it...the web is filled with this stuff...and I believe it is because this is the only place where one dares to admit it...even though there is a lot of ridicule and intimidation associated with the topic... the "threat" being mentioned most frequently lately is a "flase flag" operation that will use our "fears" of ETs to unify the globe under one gov... can we get a grip on that fear and not be herded over that cliff?

I am not fishing for your personal stories...I am asking for your opinion or perspective of ETs... do you feel like they are like us... some good, some bad... that they are all "more advanced" than we are...that they are violating some agreement to come here? are they are benign and protecting us ... or are you afraid to even talk about them?

again, I remind you that ET stuff is peppered through-out the WMMs...and I believe this is a valid topic.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:50 pm 
Posting Freak

British UFO sightings at 'bizarre' levels
By Laura Clout

Last updated: 2:36 PM BST 07/07/2008
Whether alien activity or natural phenomena, reports of UFOs have flooded in this summer from across the country.
Plotted on a map of Britain, the sightings can be seen to stretch from Liverpool to Dover and from Llanelli to Derby.

Whatever the explanation, experts agree that the number of suspected flying saucers has hit unusual highs this summer.

Malcolm Robinson, who studies the phenomenon, said: "Something very bizarre is happening in the skies over the UK."

The founder member of Strange Phenomena Investigations, added: "There has been an unusual number of sightings recently.

"Some experts believe it could be linked to global warming and craft from outer space are appearing because they are concerned about what man is doing to this planet."

Among mysterious flying objects spotted in recent months was a 'glowing' disc spotted above the M5 motorway.

Royal Navy aircraft engineer Michael Madden said he watched the UFO for three minutes before it 'zoomed off' near Weston-super-Mare in Somerset.

Earlier, in Basingstoke, witnesses claimed to have seen a fleet of 12 orange objects in the night sky for half an hour.

And in St Athan in the Vale of Glamorgan a police helicopter crew gave chase to another UFO after it appeared to veer at speed towards their aircraft.

One UFO spotter however was left red-faced after his report of a mysterious flying saucer in South Wales turned out to be nothing more other-worldly than the moon.

Story from Telegraph News:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... evels.html

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Only in human likeness,and you or I had a place within a event that would bring about something dynamic. Your life maybe saved,to intervene is to meet between two events,it has to do with Time,and the archives of Earth history. One might ever know the significants of why their life was spared,yet the offspring and further generation may have been spared as well. For instance a person Might become somekind of inventor,but If they are never born,or not born to certain parents,what that person was to invent,may never be invented. I am not saying that something might not be invented that is similar,it maybe something that might or might not have been thought of,that would have made a invention safe or not. Like for instance Teleportation. But to be able to intervene,wouldnt if be fair to say that it might be Ones ancestors,or our own offspring from the future. You are interwoven,a thread of the same garment.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:45 am 
Posting Freak

Zoar, I do not believe there are any "mistakes"... that life and death issues, and other acts involving the violation of are free will, are not accidents... and that our Creator is very concerned for the well being of each of us. What you are saying reminds me of this:
• To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression from the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral

back to the topic, I ran across this paper which contains many references to the WMMs.

RESPONDING TO EXTRATERRESTRIAL INFILTRATION OF CLANDESTINE ORGANIZATIONS EMBEDDED IN MILITARY, INTELLIGENCE & GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS

Research Study # 4

Published May 30, 2003, http://www.exopolitics.org

© Michael E. Salla, PhD

http://www.exopolitics.org/Study-Paper-4.htm

Post subject: *W.M.T.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:58 am 
 YIM  Profile

What was the question?
I am of the informed opinion that 99.99% of this online bulls'hit is well funded disinformation and that the bulk of what is presented in this forum aside from personal relations of stories is said bullshiznit...aka B.S.
I have seen some photos that would blow the socks off the internet but they were targeted and the person posting them on the internet was not able to put them up.
I am saying know thyself.
I do not want interaction and manipulation of off world outside sources.
The Dark Lodge would love nothing more than the status quo of mentality on this planet. THis is why vast sums of the planetary horded wealth and large amount of slave-energy is spent on lowering the vibration of the planet through long term mind control and media manipulation. Some of this manipulation is so watercoloure slick underhanded intelligent subliminal and trixy that your highest gaurde and connection with your higher self intuition is needed to discern it.

The world management team is leading public interest in this through media for reason of their own that are never ever in your favor toward freedom.
Love,
Peace.
~r

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:53 pm 
Posting Freak

yes...and the reason for this discussion, I appreciate your opinion. I have my own experiences siteing UFOs during my lifetime...so to me they are not BS...but very real...I guess the "question" is... when we understand, thanks to ancient art, rock carvings etc etc etc...that ETs have been with us for milliniea, why, all of a sudden, would we believe that they want to assume control of the planet?

I believe it is because of ignorance, that we buy into the disinformation...not that we all need our own validation that they exist...but that we trust those who have some experience with "them" who are telling us that even though our secret govs have made treaties with them, "they" are not the ones using this exchanged technology to harm humanity...but it is members of our own self-serving species that are enhancing these technologies to further their own agenda for control.

I thought that if we discussed it, and REALized what truth there is - hopefully shared here by discerning individuals, that we could all be enhanced by what we personally understand is genuine... and over come our fear of this aspect of the unknown.

It has been widely promoted that the gov could uses this fear factor, that is global, to unify nations via a common "enemy". And that there are ongoing projects (Blue Beam) reported being tested in various places, that they will use to convince us ... other than hollywood's attempt for decades now to incite fear... and that for no apparent reason, ETs pose some sort of threat to humanity NOW.

It was my intent to expose this scheme...before it happens...so that, at least some of us would remain calm...if or when it does occur, which seems to be highly likely, since von Baum exposed this as part of the "plan" (laid out in the Iron Mt Report) these sts humans have established and we can see are on going.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:48 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
"
yes...and the reason for this discussion, I appreciate your opinion. I have my own experiences siteing UFOs during my lifetime...so to me they are not BS...but very real...I guess the "question" is... when we understand, thanks to ancient art, rock carvings etc etc etc...that ETs have been with us for milliniea, why, all of a sudden, would we believe that they want to assume control of the planet?

I believe it is because of ignorance, that we buy into the disinformation...not that we all need our own validation that they exist...but that we trust those who have some experience with "them" who are telling us that even though our secret govs have made treaties with them, "they" are not the ones using this exchanged technology to harm humanity...but it is members of our own self-serving species that are enhancing these technologies to further their own agenda for control.

I thought that if we discussed it, and REALized what truth there is - hopefully shared here by discerning individuals, that we could all be enhanced by what we personally understand is genuine... and over come our fear of this aspect of the unknown.

It has been widely promoted that the gov could uses this fear factor, that is global, to unify nations via a common "enemy". And that there are ongoing projects (Blue Beam) reported being tested in various places, that they will use to convince us ... other than hollywood's attempt for decades now to incite fear... and that for no apparent reason, ETs pose some sort of threat to humanity NOW.

It was my intent to expose this scheme...before it happens...so that, at least some of us would remain calm...if or when it does occur, which seems to be highly likely, since von Baum exposed this as part of the "plan" (laid out in the Iron Mt Report) these sts humans have established and we can see are on going."

Starduster I love you very much.
I can see you misunderstand my point.
So I will broaden the scope of this to include the whole new age movement that includes ET's and UFO's. The N.A.M. has been controlled for years as part of the agenda of control. The agenda here is to have control of a new religion. None of it is about freedom and sovereignty and standing in your own power. Keeping you fed with incremental information and esoterica, distracted and off the path of any real insight. All you have to do is a casual google search for new age and see who is at the top of the commercial list.
I never understood why anyone would trust or care what Dr. Von had to say. Another underbelly slave handing out a pittance of their idea of pearls before swine to an underling.
The reality is the earth based agenda of a supposed first contact is not up to us.
James Gilliland is a good example of someone who is in contact with ET for real. Look at who "they" chose to interact with for a moment....
It wasn't the Indian government or any other government or some known new age guru type. It was a guy on a remote ranch who understands multidimensional reality is a receptive channel and telepath.
The ET interaction with rouge government types is a matter of like attracts like. The strong survival energies at play during and post WW2 attracted beings that took advantage of this. This is recent history as you say as we have ample proof of the given of ET interaction with humans throughout our known history in tomes such as the Indian Vedas, The book of Enoch, The Popal Vu as well as yet to be publicly released Mayan books involving our history that elders have retained until right now 2008.
"I do not want interaction and manipulation of off world outside sources."
I do not want ET interaction and feel that they should all leave our planet and stop manipulating us. If they want to stay in love and learn with us, then that is another matter.
All E.T.'s should stop interacting covertly with humans and leave our planet orbit and moon.
This would not include of coarse those ET's in expanded frequencies of dimensional space who interact with the so called ascended masters (who are also very real.)
A short list of known names of these would be The Acturians, The Ashtar Command headed by Sananda and the group from the seven sisters of stars from the Big Dipper known by various names and spellings.
The Zetas (Zeta Reticuli Insectoids) are at the top of my list for exclusion from 3-4 D earth (Above and below ground) space as well as our moon where they had bases set up to manipulate us. This is my opinion. Also I feel that the reptillians known by various names are not on the same evolutionary coarse as us humanoids and would not chose to interact with them as well.
I am of the opinion that humanoid beings from Sirius A (not B or C) will have some sort of first contact with Earth and I predict this to occur sometime in my lifetime. This is our best chance for a public world event that some people have been dreaming of for many years.
This is mainly due to knowledge I have gained over the years from various sources, but also because I feel it in my gut.

The first silvery chrome craft I saw was when I was 9 years old. I observed it for several minutes from across a valley.
The last UFO I saw was last week when I stepped out my California: San Jose back deck and looked up shorty after watching the Gillian documentaries posted on my Blog.
The 3 triangular craft that flew over my head a couple of years ago was the closest I have been to exotic craft and flew slowly over my head just above the treetops in southern Washington State.
Anyone who wishes to can interact with The Acturians and they have a light building program in place with people and will send you liquid light in meditation if you so chose.
Stand in your own power. No one is a victim.
Look up.
~Rick "36 strand DNA" Jones

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:09 pm 
Posting Freak

The Intervention is supporting all that we don't accept and will never accept. We want a sovereign species.

Quote:
This you must understand. It is not so complex. From our perspective and vantage point, it is obvious. We have seen this occur elsewhere. It is one of the ways that established organizations of races who have their own collectives recruit emerging worlds such as yours. They believe firmly that their agenda is virtuous and for the betterment of your world, for humanity is not highly respected, and though you are virtuous in certain ways, your liabilities far outweigh your potential, from their perspective. We do not hold this view or we would not be in the position that we are in, and we would not be offering our services to you as the Allies of Humanity.

Therefore, there is a great difficulty now in discernment, a great challenge. The challenge is for humanity to understand who its allies really are and to be able to distinguish them from its potential adversaries. There are no neutral parties in this matter. The world is far too valuable, its resources recognized as being unique and of considerable worth. There are no neutral parties who are involved in human affairs. The true nature of the alien Intervention is to exert influence and control and eventually to establish dominion here.

We are not the visitors. We are observers. We claim no rights to your world, and we have no agenda to establish ourselves here. For this reason, our names are hidden, for we do not pursue relations with you beyond our ability to provide our counsel in this way. We cannot control the outcome. We can only advise you as to the choices and decisions that your people must make in light of these greater events.

Humanity has great promise and has cultivated a rich spiritual heritage, but it is without education regarding the Greater Community into which it is emerging. Humanity is divided and contentious within itself, thus making it vulnerable to manipulation and to intrusion from beyond your borders. Your peoples are preoccupied with the concerns of the day, but the reality of tomorrow is not recognized. What profit could you possibly gain by ignoring the greater movement of the world and by assuming that the Intervention that is occurring today is for your benefit? Surely there is not one amongst you who could say this if you but saw the reality of the situation.

In a way, it is a matter of perspective. We can see and you cannot, for you have not the vantage point. You would have to be beyond your world, outside the sphere of your world’s influence, to see what we are seeing. And yet, to see what we see, we must remain hidden because if we were discovered, we would surely perish. For your visitors consider their mission here to be of the utmost value, and they consider the Earth to be their greatest prospect among several others. They will not stop because of us. So it is your own freedom that you must value and that you must defend. We cannot do this for you.

Every world, if it seeks to establish its own unity, freedom and self-determination in the Greater Community, must establish this freedom and defend it if necessary. Otherwise, domination will certainly occur and will be complete.

Why do your visitors want your world? It is so very obvious. It is not you they are interested in particularly. It is the biological resources of your world. It is the strategic position of this solar system. You are useful to them only insofar as these things are valued and can be utilized. They will offer what you want and they will speak what you want to hear. They will offer inducements, and they will use your religions and your religious ideals to foster confidence and trust that they, more than you, understand the needs of your world and will be able to serve these needs to bring about a greater equanimity here. Because humanity seems incapable of establishing unity and order, many people will open their minds and their hearts to those whom they believe will have the greater possibility for doing so.

http://www.alliesofhumanity.org/chapter3-allies-of-humanity.php

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:07 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you for clarifying your post Rick, I am familiar with James Gilliland (and many others that I discern are genuine) and his work, which is posted here in the forum. I think what I am seeking is validation from members that ALL ETs are benign and have our best interest in mind...lol even though it goes against my human nature to trust "external" sources...It is not fear that restricts me from contacting "them" but a good reason for doing so...It is my reasoning that, unless they had experienced being human, as is the case in "ascended masters" then what could they have to offer me over and above what the WMMs offer...other than amusement or self gratification.

I have associated with and have relationships with "others" within my own inter reality ... perhaps some would find this "inter-dimensional" and see these "others" as ETs...but I do not. While I do have my own confirmation that ETs exist and believe that many have had contact with these species, I have no recollection of having ever "met" any and as explained have no reason to seek them out.

This unique perspective in no way suggests that others should limit their own interactions with them...or that I see them as a threat, but I do not see how they serve the Unification force if they remain willing to "hide" themselves from the general population who KNOW they exist now. Especially when according to recent data there are masses of them infiltrating our society as well as air space. I understand their reluctance to being "examined" but it seems that this would only be fair as they have undoubtedly examined us for centuries... and I think this can be avoided considering their technology.

So perhaps you might be able to answer my question... if there is a plot to make them look like a threat ...scapegoats for the NWO... why wouldn't they step forward now, and squelch it, unless they actually do have something or a reason to hide?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:14 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Nathan for that perspective from one species "allies of humanity"... who state they are NOT visitors but watchers. I understand that this is the nature of most species who come here... to observe. I also understand, having it presented to me from many sources, that there is a very good reason why they come to watch ... even the WMMs reveal that Earth is unique and its GM is perhaps the most difficult to "master".

what do you think they are watching for? Are you sure that this is all - all of them do?

http://www.rense.com/general82/govv.htm

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:02 am 
Posting Freak

It's very simple, those who interfere are corrupted. The Intervention is defiling our sovereignty. It doesn't matter what they do, what they say, or how they call themselves, the moment they intervene -- no matter what program they run -- they have made themselves known as some higher intelligence who will help us out. Then you know enough. We don't need any saviour. We will save ourselves, that is, every soul on earth has free access themselves to the highest intelligence there is in life.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

hummm.... but if we are being influenced by ETs (the corrupt ones you mention) isn't it the Galactic Federations JOB to stop that? They are taking unfair advantage of an "ignorant" species... they are violating the Prime Directive...to let a developing species develop without their influence.

have you ever watched a kid pull the legs off a "daddy longlegged spider" and thought that was OK...because he was learning something about himself?

I think it is time that we DEMANDED the UE to deal with this issue... that "they" are called to deal with their own part in our "problems"... that would not have occurred without their influence...or their centuries of examining "human nature".

I don't see this as looking for a "savior" as much as allowing us to take care of our OWN problems, naturally.

what the ET factor has done...and why I believe so many are watching, amounts to giving the sts an unfair advantage, which in the long run serves someone other than Humanity... and may very well be why, we can't "wake up" to our innate abilities as "gods"....or SECUs.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:20 pm 
Posting Freak

This is a free universe. There is no police to protect one from deception. The WingMakers' time capsule is designed for us to defend ourselves. Do you understand?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

ahhh but do YOU understand that the "natural" progression of the species does NOT include ET intervention

we have the ability to use our "connection" to FS to save ourselves... if we are to do this on a global scale, we need to use our own "attributes" to DEMAND that the Universal Entity fulfill Its obligation to serve HUMANITY.

without instructions ... it will not act. Prayers are not "demands"... protest are not "solutions" and surrender is not an option...it is suicide.

did you ever consider that by participating in the EVT sessions that we are filling the GRID of Compassion for OUR planet...and that perhaps when it becomes FULL that it will ACT compassionately for Humanity?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:34 am 
Posting Freak

UFO expert urges Denver to open doors
By Joey Bunch
The Denver Post
Article Last Updated: 07/10/2008 01:05:30 AM MDT

You might want to sit down. The fate of the universe depends on Denver voters approving a plan to welcome extraterrestrials on a May 2009 ballot.

If Denver cracks open the door for alien beings, the rest of the world will follow, UFO expert Steven Greer told believers and near-believers in the Student Union Building on the Auraria campus Wednesday night.

"If the people will lead, the politicians will have to follow," said Greer, founder and head of The Disclosure Project, who claims to have briefed presidents and military commanders across the globe.

He rallied support for a ballot initiative to form a Denver Extraterrestrial Commission, and the passion was rich. Attendees lined up 50 yards down hallways to get in, the lecture had the atmosphere of tent revival.

Greer, a former "country doctor" from North Carolina, commanded the stage like a preacher in his pulpit.

He professed the gas crisis and wars over oil would be history if world leaders uncloaked the truth about aliens and share their secret technology.

"It's the biggest challenge facing humanity today," he said.

Among Greer's many strong assertions:

# Alien technology can power our homes and cars without costing us a dime, and could allow the world to live in peace and prosperity.

# A shadowy world authority suppresses disclosure to benefit the world oil industry.

# President Eisenhower met with aliens in 1954 and hoped to tell the world, but he was sabotaged by the military-industrial complex. "Yes, it happened," Greer assured the audience.

# Four out of five people know aliens exist and that their government is lying to them.

# The aliens at Roswell didn't crash; they were zapped by the miltary.

# Greer tried to brief Bill and Hillary Clinton in 1997, but Hillary interrupted, "We don't want to hear any more about it," because they were afraid.

"It's all in my book, 'Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge,'" Greer said after a glancing reference to the Clinton story.

He weaved in mentions of his books, DVDs, websites and a $3.1 million fund-raising campaign to unveil alien technology for everyday living within 24 months.

UFO debunkers and some rivals in belief have panned Greer, noting his many sales efforts. The group UFOwatchdog.com includes him in its "UFO Hall of Shame," mentioning that he once claimed the military used nerve gas on an undergound Colorado ET base, "but provided no evidence."

Greer named scores of political and military leaders he has told all about the findings of The Disclosure Project.

He would not name a current world power he said gave him its plans to form an elaborate welcoming ceremony, because of a "gentleman's agreement," he said.

Jeff Peckman, the chief proponent of the Denver ballot initiative, said backers would capitalize on the Democratic National Convention next month to tell their story to the world's media.

The group will present the petitions to get on the ballot and hold a major press conference, said Peckman, who has given more than 70 press interviews so far, including appearances with Larry King, David Letterman and Geraldo Rivera.

"I feel this is going to the highest level of government," Peckman said, "the people."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:19 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Greetings Terra-earth-humans and those Watching too!

This dropped in my mail-box the other day. It expresses a lot of the way I feel. It is from John Armitage and is taken out of context of the original thread, but you should get the gist of it. There's a lot of spelling errors and so on but I will leave it intact, you should be able to get it. I added Phillis Brooks earlier part of the thread intact so you sort of get a feel for what we were talking about. Her thread post happened first sequentially.

John said: "Hi Phyllis good one this, yep all true, and the thing is as I said folk believe it often and the expose is just another trick to get folk into fear, yep to through them into doubt about things and use the inbuilt victim and fear program to through them off the track into light.

many question have been brought up over the days and it's good to see this going on,

Helps us to see the true light beyond the darkness,

It's true the dark brothers are playing a game, they know they cant win in the end, they don't play to win, I have said it so many times it's all a game, they play to push us into standing in our own power and light, the natural scheme of things ends in ascension of the planet, the people, the universe and so on, the source is everything.

Why do you think you were created, to suffer and be slaves to your ego and the programs of society and religion?

Of course not, you were created and this goes for the whole of creation so source can experience it's own creation, you are source no more or less, get used to it,

as they say in America (smile)

It.s all about choice, the free will stuff that is spoken about on this planet, well folks here is some news you may not like, the only free will is to step into you power now or later, so really free will is for beginners who have not taken the time to think things through,

By this I mean think about the slavery to mind, ego, status, money and 3d power and so on.

Yes folks this planet is know as slavery planet or prison planet in most parts of this universe for the above reasons.

Our world is not a member of the confederation of free worlds, and will not be for a bit unless we WAKE up.

Now to et's and a bit about more the dark brothers, please remember there can be imbalances of energy up to the 8th vibration, or dimension as some folk call it, so we do have imbalanced darkness up to this level, now remember it's all a game, here I am wanting to explain things in a more fuller way if I can!!!!!!!

Some folk think because information comes from some other dimensional being it must be right because it comes from outside the self, now it's true some of it is true but not all of it, remember some are playing with us and assisting us to stand in our own power in novel ways shall we say, so they just attempt to hold things up, or even take over the game altogether, to try to speed things up, not slow it down, wanting to push us as I said.

Some are et's, have never been incarnate at all in 3d anyplace, some have achieved mastery over energy so they can move through the levels of vibration, level 3 4, 5 , and so on up to 8.

Some work from bases on this planet even, the world government allow them to, they make deals with them, the team shall we call them think they have all the power in 3d, this is an illusion, they to are slaves on this level, they are in illusion as well,

Some folk ask me what to do about the team and the dark brothers, the reply is easy love them and they will be fine, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ITS UP TO US!!!!!!!!

More on ets, I can tell you they are around, the thing is though they are all not on the same side some are on the side of light assisting us to see through the illusion that we commonly agree on, I have had contact with them for many years since they first came to me as a small boy and took me on their ships, many different kinds of beings from may places, some human so hybrid and some reptilian and insectoid, all beings of light, I still ride the ships now sometimes, and can fly some of them as well,

The others have tried to abduct me numerous times, from my car, from my bed and anyplace you can think off, I can tell you loads of tales about it, the fact is though they have never succeeded to do it, they have even landed ships in the country as I was driving along stopped my car and tried to fool me into believing they could take me,

Jokers they are, really trying things like this, or should I say naive to say the least.

The thing is though they do manage to abduct allot of people from this earth.

The worlds controllers know the earth will ascend, first they thought they could get away by living on the moon, any they were not allowed and as well they realised that the moon could ascend with us, their bases were destroyed and they moved on, they are now building a colony in the system known as Cassiopeia,

Many of the children that disappear without trace are taken there as breeding stock, check out the missing children boards on the net you will notice many of the children have blond hair an blue eyes, more on that at a later date.

Now to Ashtar and the command, I can tell you they have ships and are a confederation of beings doing all kinds of stuff in this universe for the light,

The name has been hijacked by the dark brothers and used for all kinds of purposes, here I go opening myself up for more crap LOL but this needs to be said. You may notice that these days not much comes into the public arena from ashtar, this is because they just get on with their jobs and the dark brothers who try to fool us know that allot of us know they do it so they see that game as being more or less over.!!!!!!

I remember in around 1998 or so there was stuff on the internet supposed to come from ashtar about doing stuff with the grids, ( here we go again) I remember putting stuff out on spiritweb about it, asking folk not to do it as it was another trick, the owner of spiritweb was a friend of mine or shall we say I knew him, because we had spent 10 days together in USA on a road trip in Colorado with a woman called Clare sananda destiny, and a guy called roger Kerr from columbine, we had loads of fun and it was my first visit to mesa Verde and place like that in usa.

I got loads of trouble over it, folk were desperate to give their power away, I remember saying will the real attar stand up and put his hand up please. (smile) in the end the project was scrapped because I had alerted folk before it happened.

So for me Ashtar is cool, the real one I mean.

If we want to take notice of everything that is written and spoke about we will be confused as hell, like my old friend David icke, he says germain is one of the dark brothers, all the upstairs dept are in on the slavery plot and so on, lots of his stuff is correct but not all of it and like us all he makes mistakes by putting 2 an 2 together and making 3 as we say in English.

well enough for now I think, oh yes I am sure somebody said something about sending love to the Christ consciousness grids, may be mistaken here but anyway will comment,

why would you want to do that, this grid and the other 11 of them hold the various energies of Christ consciousness, or the levels of the energy of the Christ ( this is nothing to do with Jesus, he was known as the christed one, he called himself that in his trial before being nailed up for his 5th planetary initiation)

and this energy is pure love, it flows to us, it cannot be messed with, it opens our hearts if we allow it and opens our minds to the truth beyond the illusion of 3d, again if we would allow it to.

The bottom line of all this is simple, the message is contained in the essence of the teaching of shamballa,

as a reminder the message is, stand in your own power, don't waver in this, open your heart, keep it open, and don't judge, the true freedom beyond illusion is the freedom from fear, simple, and this will move us all forward quick and easy.

Remember though you cannot open your heart and live the same way as you did before, you cannot open your vision and try to stay in the illusion of 3d, it becomes a struggle then one pulls against the other in the eyes of ego, then the trouble get more intense.

You cannot ask your true self to show you the vision of freedom and then run in fear of change, change is life, GLOW WITH THE FLOW, and remember SHIFTS HAPPEN, be well be love be free, love john

ps me I will be away now for some days so will be off line, shamballa on.

LOVE John Armitage aka baba,

check out these sites,
Wake up and dream.
www.john-armitage.net
www.mahatma.co.uk
www.shamballashop.com
www.shamballafoundation.org

----- Original Message -----
To: shamballa-md-healers@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2008 2:05 AM
Subject: Re: [shamballa-md-healers] "Fire the Grid" and other such events /John

Same opinion here. In fact, although much of that "fire the grid" expose submission was right on, some was twisted. The
dark forces" as Helene puts it, are having more fun with us. For instance (as John pointed out) the beings/energies that he (and many of us) channels are real beings of light here to help humanity; many have been human themselves. They are our brothers and sisters. The dark ones love to try to discredit them and their message of love and freedom by coming through ego-limited humans and saying that they are "Germain" or whoever, and then giving false messages. Then they love to put their hand into the exposes of such things, as well.

It's similar to when they take over religions, so that the religions are teaching enslavement in the name of freedom; and then the ones that see through this often have to claim that "there is no God/Creator" because all of the people speaking in the name of God/Creator are teaching such lies. But that too is a lie. Because there are no legitimate visions of God/Creator, those who see through the lies have nothing to grasp.

Similar too to David Icke, who has exposed much with his investigations, but then goes on to lump ALL involvement from other-dimensional beings with humanity into the same lump--none has our best interests at heart. We know that to be false, as well.

This is the kind of thing that is happening here, I feel.
Love,
Phyllis

Rick down here again, hello and thanks for reading it all.
As sort of loosely mention in the WMM there is no galactic government that would intervene and save anything. Even with The Animus that threatens all life in the Galaxy. The only interventionist species that would involve themselves to help us are the humanoids from Sirius A.,whom are purported to have had a hand in human dna and the coarse of our evolution like clark's monoliths in the film and book 2001.
According to the work of Robert Temple, the Dogon, Bozo and other tribes in Africa held knowledge and records of their contact with Earth. According to Drunvulo Melchezedek These same Sirius A humanoids intervened from the years 1972 through 1974 or so to help the entire destruction of the earth.
Another point is that before the last pole shift and humanities fall in consciousness we had attained a high and "ET" level of right brained technology some of that has been back engeneered as well when it was found again. At that time we interacted with offworld beings as well.
Around this time there were many manipulations, the worst was when millions of years ago Martians fled their dying world and migrated to the future of the time of Atlantis. They chose that time carefully. At
that time the evolution of earth was forever changed.Another more agressive species with no emotional body was introduced into the gridwork and consciousness of earth.
The catastrophic event of Atlantis sinking and our pole shift ended much of that influence at the time, but changed us forever as we fell asleep over the last few thousand or so years and are now again waking up so to speak.
Also during this time the Sumerians account that giants bred with the daughters of the earth and now we have an election that's always cousins in America.
So, the manipulation has been vast and we can never really separate ourselves from our long history and future with "ET."
This is but a tiny and brief overview.
Unaccounted for in this micro-cosmology are The Hathors from Venus who live in multidimensional space and provided us our Kumera, Sunat. Acturus and the Acturians who come from Acturus, a star that is only visable to the human eye on earth due to light refraction in our atmosphere, a star that ascended long ago into 5-D.
Rick "known in space for his wicked sense of humor and awesome poker face" Jones

Post subject: oops
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:52 pm 
 YIM  Profile

OOps. SLight correction on my part.
Sirius B amphibians are the ones that interacted with the Dogon and Bozo, etc. and the Humanoids from Sirius A are the ones that Drunvalo mentioned in the years 1972-4.
Sirius is a trinary star system predicted to be so in the 1940's by the Dogon well before our modern science had the astronomical prowess to do so.
PEACE!
~r

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks again Rick for you incite... mine is this... maybe it sounds like I am trying to blame someone...but that is not the case... the sovereign entities have "handicapped" themselves by coming here... and NOW we are going through a huge change...that necessitates chaos... we just don't need "et intervention"...and I believe that if any of them sincerely wanted to HELP...they would expose themselves and those with whom they have been collaborating... because if....and here is the big IF....we are ever going to unify...that is what it will take...

and just to refresh you memories...the GF DOES have a responsibility here because what Lear revealed is that we are traveling to other planets and using BST!

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, but if I tell you about this you will lose track of what I really wanted to share with you about the WingMakers."

Sarah: "I'm sorry for taking us off track again. But this is just too amazing to ignore. If there's a Federation of cooperative, intelligent species, why couldn't they take care of these hostile aliens in the year 2011 or at least help us?"

Dr. Neruda: "The Federation doesn't intrude on a species of any kind. It is truly a facilitating force not a governing force with a military presence. That is to say, they will observe and help with suggestions, but they will not intervene on our behalf." Sarah: "Is this like the Prime Directive as it's portrayed on Star Trek?"

Dr. Neruda: "No. It's more like a parent who wants its children to learn how to fend for themselves so they can become greater contributors to the family."

Sarah: "But wouldn't a hostile take-over of earth effect the Federation?"

Dr. Neruda: "Most definitely. But the Federation does not preempt a species' own responsibility for survival and the perpetuation of its genetics. You see, at an atomic level our physical bodies are made quite literally from stars. At a sub-atomic level, our minds are non-physical repositories of a galactic mind. At a sub-sub-atomic level, our souls are non-physical repositories of God or the intelligence that pervades the universe.

"The Federation believes that the human species can defend itself because it is of the stars, galactic mind, and God. If we were unsuccessful, and the hostility spread to other parts of our galaxy, then the Federation would take notice and its members would defend their sovereignty, and this has happened many times. And in this process of defense new technologies arise, new friendships are forged, and new confidence is embedded in the galactic mind.

"That's why the Federation performs as they do."

Sarah: "Doesn't BST exist somewhere within the Federation?"

Dr. Neruda: "Perhaps in one of the planets closer to our galactic core."

Sarah: "So why doesn't the Federation help -- you said they could help didn't you?"

Dr. Neruda: "Yes, they can help. And the Corteum are IMs or invited members and they are helping us. But they themselves do not possess the BST technology -- this is a very special technology that's permitted to be acquired by a species that intends to use it only as a defensive weapon. And herein is the challenge.

Sarah: "Who does the "permitting" -- are you saying the Federation decides when a species is ready to acquire BST?"

Dr. Neruda "No -- I think it has to do with God."

Sarah: "I don't know why, but I have a hard time believing that you believe in God."

Dr. Neruda: "Well, I do. And furthermore, so does everyone within the Labyrinth Group -- including Fifteen. We've seen far too many evidences of God or a higher intelligence that we can't dispute its existence. It would be impossible to deny based on what we've observed in our laboratories."

Sarah: "So God decides when we're ready to responsibly use BST. Do you think he'll decide before 2011?" (I admit there was a tone of sarcasm in this question.)

Dr. Neruda: "You see, Sarah, the Labyrinth Group is hopeful that the readiness of the entire species isn't the determining factor, but that a subgroup within the species might be allowed to acquire the technology as long as it was able to protect it from all non-approved forces. This subgroup is hoped to be the Labyrinth Group, and it's one of the reasons why Fifteen has invested so much of the ACIO's resource into security systems."

OK...now let's consider what James said in his last interview (aside from the fact that he said the Animus are here now)...about it "requiring" 12 million people (with a 3,000 person core) WHERE ARE THEY? He also said in the Q&As that there were 100,000 incarnated now programed to transform...what if they are overwhelmed with the lies and fear being generated and don't choose to become a target...or they are waiting like the rest of us for the "full and complete" activation of the Source Codes?

the Camelot Project team is scouring the globe for "information"... and they have interviewed those, who they believe, have some genuine understanding about what is going on... and they have only come up with about fifty people. If we counted all the "sincere" members of the WMFs...and all the quazi gurus and contactees and the whole kit and kabootle on and off line associated with ufology...wow...we might have (and this is a huge stretch) 10 thousand people who actually have some genuine and authentic data to share.... but they are far from UNITED (even their info is conflicting) and none of them have a plan other than to MAYBE save themselves.

what's wrong with this picture? James also told us that the S-hit is just about to hit the fan...and some of us can actually see it coming... are we to suppose that if 12 mil manage to survive WWIII and or a evolutionary shift of the planet - they will all be "transformers"?

If you ask me, I'd say we are way over our heads in ignorance (innocence?) out numbered and out gunned and more controlled every day... and we have no reason to trust anyone but someone willing to "incarnate"... but our best bet is to stick to our SELF... you may well see this all as "triggers" for inspirational self-creative salvation, but I see it as taking an unfair advantage over a developing species.

(excuse me while I step out of range of that particle beam aimed at earth.)

Post subject: non-terra-earth manipulation
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:52 am 
 YIM  Profile

HELLO!
Thanks for posting those bits of the WMM I was sort of hinting at in my last post.
Incite or insight?
Both maybe.
Personally I have done a bit of open thinking about this subject. In fact it is something I have typed a number of words to in the past and I believe this has elicited a response.
You are right that we have all contracted to be incarnated in this lifetime at a great disconnect with source.
The help already given to hu-man-kind by the beings from Sirius A. (as apposed to Sirius B. or even C.) is going to be hard for people to understand.
One thing you have to understand about this is that we do not want to take the same evolutionary path as these being that will present themselves as "advanced."
The beings of Sirius A, to be polite, are on a coarse of evolution that deprives them of humanity. By this I mean explicitly the use of the technology that is psychotronic in nature. In other words, a machine-mind-empathic interface.
The use if this tech has effected this culture in every way it can be changed.
The end goal of this century for humanity to find on their own the answers that guide our culture, our essence and our connection to source, our natural innate intuition, the biological birthright of natural non-technology group merkaba and many other things will be greatly shifted if a proposed contact with these beings is manifest.
Nobody said anything about WWIII.
The future hasn't happened yet.
Has it?
Have we figured out how this manifests in detail yet? Nope.
James' allusion toward future hardships are just that, the inevitability of continued world economic slavery, calamities, skirmishes and those resisting cultural genocide continued efforts against a world management team that wants to pirate it's limited resources.
The future is malleable, changeable, plastic and our intent and personal being helps manifest the much rumored golden age of Pisces prophesied for dozens of years hence if I have anything to say about it and I do.
If any sh'it is busy hitting any afore mentioned fans then look around, the Team is pumping in plenty of fear into the news matrix wires right now about how dire the state of the controlled economy slave system is working.
The truth is ubundance, inclusion, enough for all incarnated. This spinning semi-globe of multidimensional space we label as Earth is indeed alive and has an agenda of her own. The earth needs no saving, from within or without. She loves all her earthbound children equally without judgement, unconditionally and has enough resources for all incarnated DESPITE the current spin perpetuated by those whom do not have your best interests in mind.
Why are we counting the numbers of people again? Do we want to be counted among a collective of some kind?
Do you expect your mentioned source codes to further mutate your DNA?
Your intent is all you need.
All crystal forms are programmable. All of creation is crystalline.
Peace, Love, Light, hope, abundance, freedom, joy.
Instead of worrying about the numbers of those incarnating at this time of a certain expanded frequency, I find it does me a much greater service to attend to my own pattern removal and changing my own behavior and cycles because I AM the change that manifests in my world.
This remains my opinion.
Love,
Rick "microtronic particles of synthesis" Jones.

Post subject: astrology
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:04 pm 
 YIM  Profile

OOps, slight correction on my part.
According to the western alchemical astrology, we are leaving the piscian age and entering Aquarius.
Ha, well at least when I make an error or two it's an entire other planet orbiting a different sun or thousands of years off, no big deal.
Here is an example of a helpful mantra\affirmation; I affirm I Am receiving all source codes now for the restructuring of my DNA and I am radiating magnificent health in all parts of my four body system.
Maybe it's a bit too long....
I also wanted to add that I might have sounded a little "down" on the culture of the humanoids from Sirius A, but I would never judge an Alien culture based on "hearsay." Well, at least I didn't claim they were In League With The Fallen One or anything. We are taught that mechanized properties of The Merkaba lead to disaster and the word Luciferian gets tossed around a lot, I personally am not too fond of these word ideas.
The Amphibians from Sirius B live on a water planet with only one smallish continental island.
Mermen and Mermaids ahoy!
~Rick "bigger mistake than that" Jones :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

well, however it is spelled...I do appreciate your inward visions... thank you for contributing them to our expanding awareness.

I agree...one person at a time, we can IN lighten the world... and that Mother Earth is far more resilient than we give her credit for...being a GRAND mother, I can appreciate much of her perspective of "children"...lol

It was shortly after I posted my last "demanding" thoughts, that I was made aware that "things are as they should be"...and the example of our abilities to fix our own problems will have a "trickle down" effect on the entire galaxy as we demonstrate our understanding of our relationship to First Source is not just "visions of grandeurs" but fact. When we are fully aligned to the energy source of the Galactic Sun, we will be more able to fulfill our destiny's, personally and as a species...all this sibling rivalry will strengthen us no matter which model of existence we choose to experience Life in... it all serves the same goals.

I am constantly reminded that my vision is limited ... and that I am not able to see the whole picture even with constant refocusing it is so much bigger than the mind of man can comprehend...even with enhacements :wink:

I trust....FS is not wasting time...LOL

Quote:
The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If I designed you to take you on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I certainly would not construct your entire universe into one vast and intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of my creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential learning. The furtherance of the system of human progression is cultivated by my will for the explicit purpose to merge the human species with other species from different universes.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:43 pm 

The KUIPER BELT ALIENS (KBA) are clearly some kind of "Galactic Alliance", comprising various "Alien Groups" that include the Ataeians, the Pleiadian Giants, the Sirians, the Kilrotians, the Arinians, the Alderbarians, the Andromedians, various Transdimensional Entities (TE) from Parallel Universes and Parallel Dimensions and the Etherians from the Astral Dimension. Collectively, there is involvement from the Lyraen High Council, the Sirian High Council, the Ohalu Council, the Krell Council, the Andromedian Council, the Pleijarian High Council and the Galactic Federation (GF). Saturn appears to be a planet that has attracted a large amount of attention from the KBA, and many of you are well aware of the Saturn Hexagon, and the various KBA "Space Ships" that are seemingly in orbit around Saturn and are also present in the Outer Solar System. The Lyraen Aryans are simply one aspect of a definitely multilayered grouping of 'Celestial Objectives' that all of those different "Alien Groups" have wanted to implement on Planet Earth, as this planet is currently isolated from the Galactic Federation because of the TPTB and their NWO. Have a look at these JPEG Images from Image Shack:

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3919 ... t01lk3.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ar1nu7.jpg

According to many sources, there are millions and millions of "Celestial Objects" that are not operating within the so-called 'Standard Astrophysics' within the Outer Solar System, especially within the Kuipers Asteroid Belt and the Great Oort Cloud. The KBA have brought at least 3.5 million "Space Ships" into the farthest reaches of the Solar System, and are still building up their "Space Armada", because Planet Earth has become of intense and brilliant importance to the Star Nations within this galaxy and also within Parallel Universes and Parallel Dimensions, and therefore TPTB and their NWO, within the plans to create a "Galactic Empire" based on the types of 'Psychotronic Mind Control' of TPTB themselves on this planet. The JPEG Images that follow are from the NASA Huygens-Cassini Mission that was sent to Saturn and such large "Celestial Objects" are being utilized to create Martial Quarantine within this Solar System to prevent TPTB and their NWO from expanding into Outer Space and destabilizing millions of planetary systems and causing the epics of 'Star Wars' that could then last for thousands of years.

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 022351.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 026015.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 035016.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 035021.jpg

What is also very interesting, is the involvement of the Sirians from the Planet Khoom and therefore the Ohalu Council and the Sirian High Council. It does appear as if the Sirians are possibly controlling and managing the planning in a collectivized manner, bringing all strands of all objectives from the different "Alien Groups" that communally are known as the KUIPER BELT ALIENS (KBA). The KBA also clearly have a very strong dislike of the Draconian Reptilians, the Rigelian Greys, the Dowian Greys, Dalian Greys, Zeta Reticulan Type 1 Greys, Zeta Reticulan Type 2 Greys, Reptilian Hybrids and of course the Satanic TPTB that have been developing the current NWO and NWR on Planet Earth. Whether the KBA will decide to 'remove' the TPTB from power is certainly not known, as their plans can changes if they so decide to do so. The importance of 2012 and the 'prophecies' in the Mayan Calendar are not really connected. However in 2012, the Solar Cycles, and therefore the Lunar Cycles reach a progressively more intense energetic and electromagnetic level that is currently going on. Therefore the KBA "Space Ships" in orbit around Saturn, and the Saturn Hexagon itself, are connected to the possibly electromagnetic changes in the "Galactic Plane" of this galaxy in 2012, that is evidentially going to happen. These JPEG Images always seem so 'ethereal', suggesting the KBA are involved in higher energetic and vibrational changes in this Solar System.

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 034642.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 047648.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 034654.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 086615.jpg

The development of Project Blue Beam in 1964, and the development also of Project Greenstar in 1962, combined were designed to create the Staged Alien Invasion, that was due to occur in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011, as part of the NWO and to help create the World Government and finally the NWR for TPTB. However, the JPEG Images of the various kinds of KBA "Space Ships" are very far off within the Outer Solar System and the Staged Alien Invasion is wholly concerned with what is going in within the Inner Solar System and therefore TPTB want to rapidly complete the implementation of the Staged Alien Invasion to finally establish the NWO with the abolition of Christanity, Judaism and Islamism. merging all three of those religions to create the NWR that is based around Satanism and Luciferianism. The KBA possibly are waiting for the Staged Alien Invasion to occur and then maybe they will create an authentic "Alien Invasion" of Planet Earth, however, again as I have said many times, it is not really known what the overall intentions of the KBA are or whether any kind of "Alien Invasion" is planned by them. Here are some more JPEG Images of the various KBA "Space Ships" that are in orbit around Saturn:

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 084099.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 084072.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 028414.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 081345.jpg

The etherical, energetic structure of the "Galactic Plane" and the relevance of 2012 is not taught in schools, colleges or universities, because TPTB and their NWO is about preserving the power structure for the Illuminists and their High Freemasons, and to financially and economically destroy the current "Global Financial System", phasing out and finally abolishing the 'Middle Class' and PPO with it. The significance of Saturn and how the electromagnetic vibrational structure of this Solar System and therefore, Planet Earth itself, is immensely important to understand. The Sirians, within the Sirian High Council, and the Ohalu Council, are definitely part of the processing, to smoothly create a transition in 2012, both in terms of the energetics and electromagnetic changes that are occurring within the "Galactic Plane" for this galaxy, and Planet Earth is not going to stay isolated for much longer. Currently this planet is energetically stuck because of TPTB and their Psychotronic Mind Control, HAARP System, PMT and 3D Holographic Project Technology (HPT). They do not want 6.8 billion Humans understanding what is going on. The "Galactic Plane" of this galaxy is electromagnetically changing and the Great Central Light of this galaxy is transforming, and therefore millions and millions of planetary systems are going to electromagnetically transform as well. Planet Earth is not owned by TPTB and their NWO and is part of the "Galactic Community", even though they do not wish Humanity to energetically become part of the Galactic Federation (GF).

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 027526.jpg

http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 015098.jpg

These JPEG Images are from the excellent 'Imagens Anomalas Fotografadas No Sistema De Saturno' website. The KBA "Space Ships" certainly have been within the Solar System for at least 25 years, if not for 30 years. The Rendlesham Forest Incident that occurred in the United Kingdom of Great Britain, from December 25 to December 27, 1980, within Rendlesham Forest, between RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge in Norfolk in the north of England, possibly occurred because of the incursion of a small KBA "Space Ship" into the atmosphere of Planet Earth, where it landed in the United Kingdom and was witnessed by hundreds of USAF Personnel, seconded and stationed at both RAF Bentwaters and RAF Woodbridge. The following JPEG Images are excellent to look at and reveal how technologically and electromagnetically advanced the KBA are and that some factions within the "Galactic Alliance" of the KBA are actually extremely 'ethereal' in their energetic manifestations, meaning that the KBA is able to energetically transmute between Parallel Dimensions. It is also quite possible that "Star Gate Technology" is being utilized, by using the energetic structure of Saturn, within the Outer Solar System.

http://terraform.no.sapo.pt/Menu_Princi ... aturno.htm

http://terraform.no.sapo.pt/Menu_Princi ... turno1.htm

http://terraform.no.sapo.pt/Menu_Princi ... turno2.htm

http://terraform.no.sapo.pt/Menu_Princi ... turno3.htm

The KBA certainly are not definable as "Benevolent ET Beings" and there again, they cannot be specifically classified as "Malevolent ET Beings", because it does seem as if the KBA are 'neutral' in their approach to Humanity and Planet Earth. TPTB and their NWO obviously do not want the KBA interfering with the power structure of this planet, as that would prevent their NWO and World Government from finally forming, unless of course Humanity awakens and prevents the NWO being completed. As the NWO is at least 8 years to 10 years behind schedule anyway, then the KBA possibly could create an "Alien Invasion" and take control of Planet Earth and 'remove' TPTB, however, after August 2008, no know is able to accurately explain the planning of the KBA.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 25  Next