WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Post subject: Re: ET Intervention
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:34 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Nigel Kerner has a very controversial perspective of ET intervention that is just stepping into the light of day, after his research of 28 years led him to believe that "Greys" are androids (of sorts) and that mankind can (he says through death) transform back into consciousness ... which to me, is just another perspective of what the WMMs are saying about the Animus and transformation of the whole ... with the exception that the transformation is done "in the body" ... here and now.

his website (for background) http://www.nigelkerner.com/

What I appreciate about his perspective is that it is based purely on scientific fact ... and his perspective is substantiated by almost all aspects of science... not to overlook his passion ... with the exception of Kerry's closed minded and condescending BS ... her lastest interview is a wonderful platform upon which Nigel and his friends are able to throw a different light on some of the more scientific aspects of ET Intervention and transformation.

the interview by Kerry Cassidy: http://data.argusoog.org/radio/2010/Arg ... amelot.mp3

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:39 pm 

A little secret,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5_6R8YBlv4
cropredy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx cropredy, I like how the transmutation of carbon 12 is shown for how interconnected we are on a Universal level with really nothing traveling anywhere even though the sun with its own transmutation is very much effecting this planet. :lol: For me this is all beginning to look more and more like some computer program so great are the illusions generated from the HMS to make us think in such primitive and limited very physical terms that demand more energy from these Human Instruments than what is required but then too its all to keep us distracted and running on that treadmill to feed the masters of deception. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:57 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Kevin for sharing that secret ... quite astounding and I believe I have experienced this "change" several times in my own life's experiences, seems the secret would be how to control or maintain it :wink: which is no doubt why (esoteric) schools exist and why the "transformation" is a process that requires we learn more about our selves ... which includes its (energy) Source and how it works - equally without judgment, for everyone.

I think the ancients were more concerned about keeping it secret, not because they were afraid that someone could abuse the power (thats a given), but because they had discovered that THEY couldn't mis-use it, and didn't want anyone else to have it ...

When humanity discovers that they can "blink out" ... where are they going? ... when the cremated (released DNA) particles blow around in the wind, and back into the "grids" of energy, aren't they still blowing around here in the 3D ? Isn't being in the body the ultimate state of consciousness?

I don't understand humanity's desire to ditch their bodies ... or their disrespect for them or the 3D .... if the 4th dimension was so much more advanced, then why is the Synthesis Model of existence a blend of 3rd and 4th dimensional frequencies ... isn't that what we are striving to achieve ... perfect harmony? :D

PS ... I spent hours on listening to the rest of these series of vids ... obviously this man has done his homework and I appreciate that he is sharing it as well as your effort to make us aware of it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak

That was very interesting Kevin.....thanks for bringing Carbon 7 into my awareness.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:51 pm 

Geometry will be of a universal system.
That geometry willreflect the overall geometry of universe...as above , so below.
Once You can sense the geometry, then You recognise universe.
It doesn't need enormous telescopes or microscopes, as it is all the self same.
The geometry of universe can enable all in creation to uniquelly arrange itself in the myriad of complexities it does do.
All of which is empowered by a force of dualistic spin that thus empowers whatever to arrange in the way it is encoded to do so, nothing in universe is seperate in any way at all, it is this sea of such a perfectly packed substance that is, that it is as though it doesn't exist to everything created of it.

The geometry is what matters as it provides the ability for local unique arrangement of that geometry to be arranged differently from the adjoining substance.
Thus We consider things as been seperate , and the resistance created by the unique geometric collections is enabled by the amount of the dual spin flows available.
Humans have huge fields of this, and we are constantly topping this up in duality from above and below ground.

Imagine having enough of this dual spin field to TRIP onto different geometry in the self same position as Your present physical geometry is sited??

Your field is upon different geometry already, thus it permeates all mass around it, well just imagine that there are lots of further geometries inheraent in the self same local, but You have to have the power to TRIP onto that geometry, then as Alice did, walk through the looking glass.

Lokk at A L I C E.
look at the unique geometry of the letters, then remember that lewis carrol(geometry0 was in fact charles lutwidge dodgson chair of mathmatics for twent six years in Oxford.
He TRIPPED across , and realised the geometry, but couldn't say about it at the TIME.
Time for tea.
cropredy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:36 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Thank you Kevin for sharing that secret ... quite astounding and I believe I have experienced this "change" several times in my own life's experiences, seems the secret would be how to control or maintain it :wink: which is no doubt why (esoteric) schools exist and why the "transformation" is a process that requires we learn more about our selves ... which includes its (energy) Source and how it works - equally without judgment, for everyone.

I think the ancients were more concerned about keeping it secret, not because they were afraid that someone could abuse the power (thats a given), but because they had discovered that THEY couldn't mis-use it, and didn't want anyone else to have it ...

When humanity discovers that they can "blink out" ... where are they going? ... when the cremated (released DNA) particles blow around in the wind, and back into the "grids" of energy, aren't they still blowing around here in the 3D ? Isn't being in the body the ultimate state of consciousness?

I don't understand humanity's desire to ditch their bodies ... or their disrespect for them or the 3D .... if the 4th dimension was so much more advanced, then why is the Synthesis Model of existence a blend of 3rd and 4th dimensional frequencies ... isn't that what we are striving to achieve ... perfect harmony? :D

PS ... I spent hours on listening to the rest of these series of vids ... obviously this man has done his homework and I appreciate that he is sharing it as well as your effort to make us aware of it.

We are not the body. Essentially, what we are, surrounds the body and works through it. The reptilian brain at the lower back of the head is called that for a reason and is what was adjusted by the genetic alterations done to the human bodies on this planet to fit it like hand in glove with the HMS and to make us think we are exclusively bodies and nothing more and not at all greater than the physical when we on some non-physical level ,created the physical. You can be yours if you so chose but I know what is essentially me surrounds this body and is called the Quantum Presence. What surrounds that is called the Sovereign Integral and neither of them are the human body so much as use it as the instrument that it is. Like we use tools to do certian things for us the human body is a tool or instrument as well. And with taking care of the tools we use so that they can work for us we take care of the human instrument for the fine instrument that it is which is much more than any physical image of being buff. Let's reverse engineer all of this physical stuff. The layers surrounding this body are the walls of the HMS to be acknowledged for what they are and dismantled for what they prevent us from seeing and being essentially, through these bodies. It's not so much wanting to ditch the body its to see what is beyond it that created it to begin with and that that is us and yet when without a physical body it is even more plainly felt and seen. I don't expect many to understand this this let alone accept it and that's quite alright. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:57 pm 

Shayalana,
The Egyptians seem to have had a good handle on this?
http://www.kheper.net/topics/Egypt/egyptian_soul.htm
cropredy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:39 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

We are not the body. Essentially, what we are, surrounds the body and works through it. The reptilian brain at the lower back of the head is called that for a reason and is what was adjusted by the genetic alterations done to the human bodies on this planet to fit it like hand in glove with the HMS and to make us think we are exclusively bodies and nothing more and not at all greater than the physical when we on some non-physical level ,created the physical. You can be yours if you so chose but I know what is essentially me surrounds this body and is called the Quantum Presence. What surrounds that is called the Sovereign Integral and neither of them are the human body so much as use it as the instrument that it is. Like we use tools to do certian things for us the human body is a tool or instrument as well. And with taking care of the tools we use so that they can work for us we take care of the human instrument for the fine instrument that it is which is much more than any physical image of being buff. Let's reverse engineer all of this physical stuff. The layers surrounding this body are the walls of the HMS to be acknowledged for what they are and dismantled for what they prevent us from seeing and being essentially, through these bodies. It's not so much wanting to ditch the body its to see what is beyond it that created it to begin with and that that is us and yet when without a physical body it is even more plainly felt and seen. I don't expect many to understand this this let alone accept it and that's quite alright. :wink:

lets talk about the SI/QPresence ... that has been (willfully) used (by all of us) to give the HMS (superficiality) its "life force" ... and exists (as you say) "outside" of the HI ... yet the materials talk about it being "attached at the human heart" hummmm ... it also talks about the Sovereign Integral's state of consciousness being achieved by integrating ALL of its components including the Human Instrument, One Consciousness.... I am sorry for anyone who sees their HI as anything less that part of the Entity ... divine and eternal.

"Both the animating force and the bodies within which this force expresses ..."
SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.
http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

so you can believe what you want ... but the transformation takes place here, and now - in the body, and the purpose we serve as SECUs is being served here and now - through the Human Instrument ... there is NO other way that the SECU can transform the whole (planet, glaxey, universe) and fulfill the potential of its original design (Plan of First Source) here and now, without a body ... because, plain and simple, it isn't WHOLE without a Human Instrument :D

now you can continue to believe that "this" HI is not the SECU's (original) HI ... but I don't believe that the HI we are in are anything less than Immortal ... that, to me is the ultimate illusion of the HMS - that our body is separate from our soul... and as Crop Ready has suggested ... we give it its "form" ... just like we created Nature ... and it is the ultimate expression of FS's unconditional love for us ... by providing these Human Instruments ... WE choose to allow it to be the life force of the HMS, to deteriorate, and to "die" ... but just like CR says ... it doesn't "die" ... it can not be destroyed ... that is an illusion!

The HI we have, here and now, is an up-grade, Shay ... it is multi-versal ... interdimensional and eternal... which is not to say that it doesn't need to transform or can't be Transformed (when it is whole) because it can ... we are also self-creative (independent), as well as co-creative and once we release our dependence upon the HMS it will function better, here and now, even better than the original form of the First Being's HIs (the ones we had when Anu showed up). The WMs assure us that our HI is where (gods) DNA is stored - can we really be attached to the Unification Force without DNA?

As you can see, the WMs who are still wearing that HI need to incarnate into this "new" HI - or they wouldn't do it. They obviously desire this HI because they are incarnating here and now, in this HI, complete with the HMS alterations, which appears to be no threat to them ... could it be, that they can't progress though the Grand Portal, without it (we are each a portal unto ourselves)... they can't "transform" either, unless they are "whole" (in the body) ... something about this particular HI that makes us "whole" Shay (maybe we just haven't discovered it yet) - it was made especially for Earthlings (SECUs)... but sovereign entities are gathering from around the Universe, here and now, to incarnate into the 3D to become FS... not just WM with templates of the 7th Archetype (Atlantians).

but we can all transform through the HI... because the Entity (SECU) is not time-bound nor constrained in any way shape or form by the adornment of the "body" ... once it is reconfigured to its original state of consciousness, the Sovereign Integral's form will be the Entity's identity, the entity is not limited by form, it is something it chooses to express FSI through.

This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, the entity becomes the instrument that facilitates Source Reality expansion. Thus, the entity does not ascend from the time-space universes, but rather coalesces into a state of wholeness whereby its sovereign expression can assist in the expansion, or in a different context, the descent, of Source Reality into the time-space universes. 2nd Philo

the way Crop Ready explains it (or I understand it) we are somewhat like "nodes" on a grid (when we become fully conscious) ... where longitude and latitude cross and where these two "energies" meet (and dance) and manifest ... as suggested in the Rising Heart technique... visualize it, breathing in the energy streaming vertically, and it meeting the horizontal energy stream in the (elevated) heart ... these two "direct" flows (both from the identical source) are YOU (body and soul) ... and you "dream" (subconsciously) that spiraling energy into BEing "physical" by injecting Sound and Light . You could (and I know you have) make yourself "invisible" ... levitate ... teleport ... "transmute" energy... transfer knowledge... while "in the body" :wink:

While in this body, we will/are traversing dimensions ... and will/have explored all of MEST - internally and externally ... eternally :D

Last edited by starduster on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:27 am 
Posting Freak

The Hardening of the Soul was the Bi-product of being interfaced with the Ba. Our Body Double/Ego. It Happened during the Old sun Epic,the onslot of Saturn. Exodus occured Twice,once in space,the birthing of Mest,and than again on Earth,when Mars lost its atmosphere.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:52 am 
Posting Freak

if a cow can uniquely self-create, so can we :lol:

Unicorn Cow Discovered in China

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I think we may have been selected from birth. Our genetic makeup so to speak. I dont think it was a accident,we were astral practioners from birth. We had alot of different genetic makeup as to our DNA coding. I suppose you would call it markers or color specific. I am not sure how too talk about this in a open discussion yet,but I well try my best. I think it may have been triggered by means of Near Death. I havent been completely transparent,as you may already Know. Fear/Extinction. We were born with a Library-thats why I perfered at times to being a Librarian. I called this Myth-Mind,prompted from the Phantom Core,or Imprints. We are more connected to Mother,than Father. If that makes any sense. Mother is Our Earth. I tryed for years to find other expereincers,their stories are a tadbit different from my own. I wasnt really able to find the resonance with other experiencers. Perhaps its because they dont contain royal blood. Yes,Yes,i did watch experiments. I was aloud to walk around the room,we were placed in groupings. Yellow Fruit. I have a different Take on the Chamber painting 12. I was their in 1997. I first found Ancient Arrow in 1978. Its Not a accident that I am Here Taking to you Starduster. We have Met before in the other place. I went to the old site,I was only their One day. I was part of the experiments..........I didnt come here to feel sorry for myself. Yes,we have met more than Once. Yes before Wingmakers went online. Do you want me to continue?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:53 pm 
Posting Freak

well, Zoar, nothing prevents you ... and I would be interested to know where we met since I have only lived in Wash State once before, and Texas before you started going there ... but I think you are talking about eons ago perhaps? I doubt if it would have been in the Astral Plane (in this life) because I have avoided it after I saw what an influence it had on my friends who "dabbled" ... it is a profound experience for an adult, I don't see how a child could possibly understand... without sincerely dedicated parents to guide them... but then again, the materials tell us that we are "conditioned" by are parents to limit ourselves ... I think grand parents do a better job

I feel confident enough to say, that what ever was/is - is what should be Zoar, because we all have the same DNA even though it is encoded uniquely for each of us ... and that nothing anyone has experienced defines them unless they want it to :wink:

your purpose and mine are the same - our destiny is the same, but we created our own path once we left home - There was only one demand, as far as I can tell, and that would be - to be Unique and there is no question, in my mind, that your life has been unique... and I respect that - and I look forward to knowing you again

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Please do Zoar....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
if a cow can uniquely self-create, so can we :lol:

Unicorn Cow Discovered in China

Could this be one of many genetic modification experiments? The press never gives you the whole story , I don't find it trustworthy....unless...it's Jon Stewart. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:04 pm 
Posting Freak

sorry, I forgot the link, I was only in it for the picture :lol: it's not a uni(onehorned)corn cow, it is a triplacorn cow ... Chinese humor.

take your pic if you find one "trustworthy" let us know ... I already read the story ... the picture says it all :lol:

#
Chinese 'Unicorn Cow' Horns in On Fame
A cow with a horn smack dab in the middle of its forehead is leading some people to claim the supposedly fictional unicorn is really living in northern ...
http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/artic ... ./19737389 - Cached
#
Unicorn Cow Discovered in China - Gearlog
Dec 2, 2010 ... Looks like unicorn meat may be more than just a meme-tastic joke. A farmer in China's Hebei province is the proud owner of a unicorn cow.
http://www.gearlog.com/2010/12/unicorn_ ... n_chin.php - Cached
#
This was billed as the "unicorn cow" -- $1 to see it | Flickr ...
Sep 16, 2006 ... This was billed as the "unicorn cow" -- $1 to see it.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/yanowitz/315346060/ - Cached
#
FilmCow :: Videos and Animations
Videos and animations by Jason Steele.
http://www.filmcow.com/ - Cached - Similar
#
Unicorn cow - Female First
Unicorn cow. Thursday 2nd September 2010 - 16:35:17. A unicorn cow has become a tourist attraction in China. Farmer Jia Kebing, from Baoding in northern ...
http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/bizarre/Un ... 52844.html - Cached
#
Unicorn cow becomes tourist attraction in China | Metro.co.uk
Sep 2, 2010 ... Farmer Jia Kebing noticed a small bump on this cow's forehead when it was born two years ago but didn't expect it to grow into a 20cm (8in) ...
http://www.metro.co.uk/.../839748-unico ... r-in-china
#
Unicorn Cow Discovered in China w/pic (You too can finally eat ...
31 posts - 8 authors - Last post: 2 days ago
Discussion about Unicorn Cow Discovered in China w/pic (You too can finally eat UNICORN MEAT!!!!!!!) at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy ...
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 275599/pg1 - Cached
Get more discussion results
#
Unicorn Cow Discovered in China, page 1
8 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Feb 12
This cow looks like half unicorn it has a single horn sticking out of its head. Is this some kind of genetic throw back from unicrons or ...
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread636172/pg1 - Cached

Post subject: ET Intervention is a concept of wholeness misunderstood
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
I think we may have been selected from birth.....

Certainly.....from the 7th dimension.

zoarastera wrote:
.....Do you want me to continue?

Up to you.

:)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:51 pm 
 YIM  Profile

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ballo ... 7674868714

I am still not talking to SD.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:51 am 
Posting Freak

Hey Rick, welcome back! And thanx for the interesting facebook page of links. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:32 pm 
 YIM  Profile

I felt so bad, like a distant James, I had to say hello to you and SD.
I missed you.
No hard feelin's SD, hugs.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:02 pm 
Posting Freak

no hard feelings here ... we all need some space from time to time ... so we can expand.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:25 pm 
 YIM  Profile

starduster wrote:
no hard feelings here ... we all need some space from time to time ... so we can expand.

Feels good to quit sometimes. I am free!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:06 am 
Posting Freak

Rick wrote:
I felt so bad, like a distant James, I had to say hello to you and SD.
I missed you.
No hard feelin's SD, hugs.

I must say, I missed you Rick, it's invaluable your contributions here and I still really really really appreciate the vid of orbs you took. You are the first here to capture them on film and show them. I find that so very thrilling!!! Thanx! I'm glad you have forgiven starduster for her rather inappropriate behavior about your fabulous orb vid. And your poetry is awesome. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:55 pm 
Posting Freak

quote Shay "I'm glad you have forgiven starduster for her rather inappropriate behavior ... ."

sounds like a judgment, Shay? ... is there something about the absolute closure Forgiveness allows, that you want to discuss in the ET Intervention topic?

speaking of that, and already being totally off topic, I take the liberty of sharing a vid, that is completely off topic and has nothing to do with the WMMs (either) ... but it is well worth your time, to practice the depths of discernment, when you consider the effort, time and co-operative unique skill that were unified to create this ten minute vid ... I believe one can experience the JOY (of their Life) that they are trying to share with the world by watching it ... and it gave me such a lift, that I thought everyone might appreciate it ... http://www.wimp.com/sheeplight/ ENJOY!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:40 pm 
 YIM  Profile

I didn't even finish reading that because this is not why I came back.
I love you guys, period.
I had stuff to do anyway was kinda buzy.
I shouldn't have stayed away so long.
Thank you very much for the kind words.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 621 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next