WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Encouraging interview with Stephen Greer about Free Energy
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:16 am 
 WWW  Profile

http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/r ... r_AERO.mp3

:D

Post subject: Re: Encouraging interview with Stephen Greer about Free Energy
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 12:14 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

tiaka9 wrote:
http://pesn.com/Radio/Free_Energy_Now/recordings/2007/071203_StevenGreer_AERO.mp3

:D

A recent update from Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project...

http://www.aero2012.com/en/risk.mhtml

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Kimberlee...I was on the Dr Greer bandwagon for many years...but a nagging questions kept bothering me...and they are..."where does Dr Greer get all the money it takes to organize all these free press club meeting and pay for all his traveling (he quit his private practice 8 years ago)?...where and how does he get clearance and access to people and places most congresspersons do not have access to?...and who is paying for his new school....when he doesn't charge for any of his interviews or vids? and two more silly ones, why does his neck keep getting bigger (making his head look smaller)? and why does he roll up the sleeves on his t-shirts?...ha ha.

Last edited by starduster on Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:12 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Kimberlee...I was on the Dr Greer bandwagon for many years...but a nagging questions kept bothering me...and they are..."where does Dr Greer get all the money it takes to organize all these free press club meeting and pay for all his traveling (he quit his private practice 8 years ago)?...where and how does he get clearance and access to people and places most congresspersons do not have access to?...and who is paying for his new school....when he doesn't charge for any of his interviews or vids? and one more silly one, why does his neck keep getting bigger and does he roll up his sleves...ha ha.

I have not met him personally, but was introduced in various ways to his work by someone I have a great deal of respect for and I would trust my life in her hands. I read his book recently and felt that he has truly put his life on the line many, many times for the quest for truth. His foundation is supported by individuals like you and me that want to see the truth behind the veil of lies. I don't smell anything stinky here. I view him as a true human spirit that is adding a great value to our understanding of ET intelligence and the truth behind the shadow government that is falling apart and losing ground because of people like Steven.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

one time I joined a pyramid scheme because my Bishop recommended it to me...hee hee

I do appreciate what it appears he is trying to do...but in reality he hasn't done anything...not one news paper ran one article from the "disclosure project" in DC or Toronto.

I guess what is the source of my "nagging" questions is what Wernher von Braun ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun) said on his death bed interview...to Carolyn Rosin (who is also featured in Dr Greer's Disclosure Project...

Quote:
What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy. The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.
The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.

Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.

When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space." The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-and ... _rosin.htm

in the wake of all Dr Greer's work is the fact that he has not produced one Alien...all his evidence is based upon "here say" and it just makes me go hummmmmmmmmmm

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:48 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
one time I joined a pyramid scheme because my Bishop recommended it to me...hee hee

I do appreciate what it appears he is trying to do...but in reality he hasn't done anything...not one news paper ran one article from the "disclosure project" in DC or Toronto.

I guess what is the source of my "nagging" questions is what Wernher von Braun ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun) said on his death bed interview...to Carolyn Rosin (who is also featured in Dr Greer's Disclosure Project...

Quote:
What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy. The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.
The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.

Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.

When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space." The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/ufos-and ... _rosin.htm

in the wake of all Dr Greer's work is the fact that he has not produced one Alien...all his evidence is based upon "here say" and it just makes me go hummmmmmmmmmm

When one threatens the system with truth, they are attacked and debunked and eventually terminated. There have been attempts on his life.

The women I referred to has witnessed contacts with the ET's. I plan to go on one of the outtings soon. I witnessed a UFO about six months ago at my sister's house along with my neice and nephew-in-law.

I choose the heart to navigage and Steven has his heart in the right place.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

please don't get me wrong...the thing I admire the most about Dr Greer is that he is trying to inform people of the "nature" of ET...which is not hostile (they certainly could have "taken over" centuries ago)...and he says he is in "contact" with them...but we know that not ALL of them have OUR best interest in mind

I saw my first UFO up close and personal in 1964 and there is no doubt in my mind that they exist...I have seen plenty more since then and keep up with ufology...these were just some questions I have and thought maybe you knew where he got his muula :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
please don't get me wrong...the thing I admire the most about Dr Greer is that he is trying to inform people of the "nature" of ET...which is not hostile (they certainly could have "taken over" centuries ago)...and he says he is in "contact" with them...but we know that not ALL of them have OUR best interest in mind

I saw my first UFO up close and personal in 1964 and there is no doubt in my mind that they exist...I have seen plenty more since then and keep up with ufology...these were just some questions I have and thought maybe you knew where he got his muula :wink:

In his latest book he shares how the shadowgov stages abductions and such to have eye witnesses that support the negative ET situation. It perpetuates the lies to prepare the stage for STAR WARS. He is trying to break this plan into peices and I believe he will be successful. His monies come from donations and he is not in it for anything other than saving us from blowing ourselves into oblivian. The small group of people who run this prison planet are being dismantled. They are hell bent on selling armegedon. These people are actually CONVINCED that they are fighting something evil and they have the resources to stage the plan. In all actuality, it is the opposite. The evil they are fighting is the evil that has taken over their minds...all fear based and they are looking for what Revelations refers to as "end times" to save them.

I appreciate your asking the questions, this information needed to come out more clearly as it helps us all wake up to the so called matrix of lies and deciept that is coming to an end. The curtain will fall and the wizard behind the illusions will stand naked for all to see.

Love,
Kimberlee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:04 pm 
Posting Freak

It may be true that the shadow gov, perpetuates the fear of abduction, but there was a time, when they co operated with the Greys and gave them permission to do their experiments and dis respect our free will
Quote:
Dr. Neruda: "There were agreements between our government -- specifically the NSA -- to cooperate with an ET species commonly called the Greys in exchange for their cooperation to stay hidden and conduct their biological experiments under the cloak of secrecy. There was also a bungled technology transfer program, but that's another story -- However, not all the Greys were operating within a unified agenda. There were certain groups of Greys that looked upon humans in much the same way as we look upon laboratory animals.

"They're abducting humans and animals, and have been for the past forty-eight years -- they're essentially conducting biological experiments to determine how their genetics can be made to be compatible with human and animal genetic structure. Their interests are not entirely understood, but if you accept their stated agenda, it's to perpetuate their species. Their species is nearing extinction and they're fearful that their biological system lacks the emotional development to harness their technological prowess in a responsible manner.

surely you do not believe that all ETs have our best interests in mind? The animus are also "extra-terrestials" ... The fact that the ETs of a lower frequency, remain hidden, even though they have the means to "get away" in their space craft and avoid "examination" is revealing...and the apperance of limited technology beyond our abilities to concieve proves that they have made secret deals with many governments, and indicates to me that some are up to no good...what was traded for this technology?

while the "benevolent" ETs do not appear to be operating in the 3-4Ds or to need space craft...and speak to us from another dimension...so as not to arouse fear and to instill trust...and they allow us to chose our course of action...of our own free will.

It appears the WMs are the only "advanced" ones able to appear in our dimensions...perhaps via Time Travel?

thanks for you input...most ufologist are not open minded...and either hate them all or love them all...until we have some way of determining if they are "soul-carriers" I will remain skeptical about the motives of the physical species.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:41 pm 
Posting Freak

This is somewhat off-topic,star, the GM is the Facility. The facility has many levels that are triggered by one emotions. The body or flesh holds in pain and joy and many other emotions. The emotion are related to different species of beings, and this is the totem,and the totem is related too different designs of Labyrinths that are animal and bird,and reptilian designs. Totems are a way of connecting with nature,and nature plays different tunes,songs for different people. Finding ones Totem takes sometime,and its dream work.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Star, Humans wouldnt be all that tall if it hadnt been for the tall race known as PlanetX. Humanbeings wouldnt be that tall,we would average size would be 5 feet 9 inches,and that is Men,women would be around 5 feet tall.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

I dont want to be the bearer of bad news,or that something is imaginary,but the zetas are make believe,their Over the Rainbow. That is the Name of them-Rainbow People. And their all women,I am not kidding,think about it-Rainbows.......this is so funny. The reptilians are all Male,and its is warriors..........I am not kidding. This is all so funny now,I can beleive I let it get to me. The white Dragon,and his Draconians, oh my gosh.......I think I am going to roll around on the floor. Sweet Jesus, if you only knew the half of it,you would be laughing too.....It is a Hoax.........Their can Only be One.........

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:26 am 
Posting Freak

Zoar, everytime you say, "if you only knew the half of it" I have to smile...cause I don't know if that is a blessing or a curse :wink:

I think I know (some things that I don't know) all that I can handle right now...and anymore would trip me right over into the light-fandango, if you know where that is at ... and I suppose you do. I appreciate you keeping me straight on the ETs...cause what I am saying is "hear say" mixed with intuitions (memories ?). I imagine that we will, sooner than later, be stepping into your stopping grounds...and we'll be counting on you to lead the way. :D

Post subject: Re: Encouraging interview with Stephen Greer about Free Ener
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:44 pm 
Posting Freak

well, it seems that Dr Greer has not given up his fight for disclosure, even after having been stone-walled by the Media for all these years, RT seems more focused on bashing US secrets policies - but for what it's worth, disclosure is still on the table ...

Dr. Steven Greer on UFO Disclosure, Jan. 10, 2014
Posted by Steve Beckow on January 14, 2014 / Comments Off
Category: Uncategorized

Abbey Martin interviews Dr. Steven Greer on Russia Today’s “Breaking the Set” about the U.S. Government’s secrecy about the extraterrestrial presence, an issue that other sections of the mainstream media will not cover. Steven follows up on his work with the Disclosure Project, which has collected hundreds of testimonials from authoritative sources attesting to the existence of the galactics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DADfTSS-GGo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:52 am 

Someone should ask Dr. greer about wingmakers

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:33 pm 
Posting Freak

MonsterMash wrote:
Someone should ask Dr. greer about wingmakers

Why? It makes more sense that anyone of those who have been studying these materials would know more about the WingMakers than others who have no idea about their existence. It's not any outside so called authority that is needed to know anything. It all resides within, for those who decide to venture there for verification and their own authority because they have learned to trust it... from within...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY