WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Benjamin Fulford against the Illuminati.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Rock beats scissors which cuts paper which covers rock,.....we are not a fusion or a mutant ....we are aspects of First Source imbued with IT's properties.....why are you guys so dense.....I do not believe you are stupid......Zoa i get is channeling a vampire......and Russell Loki......so that makes them Animus.. or brainwashed wingmakers of anu's humanity.....that lack the Heart to fight for First Source first........say good by to Nathan.....save yourself....not him....that is his job... not yours.

Post subject: Mahu Nahi
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

We are not just aspects of First Source.

We ARE First Source.

Individually, each of us is a First Source as well as a Sovereign Self......Sovereign Integrals.

We come in many different, yet equally valid guises.

The "animus" are an artifact of MEST.

Transcend and disobey all "mind" related phenomena and you'll have reached destiny's lodge.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:16 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
we are Sovereign Integrals, designed to receive and transmit FSI into MEST once we establish our First Point ... we each "carry" an INDIVIDUATED "fragment" of FS's wholeness - making us all equal ... without all the "pieces" FS can not be whole - therefore it does NOT exist in your present reality - because you can't comprehend IT, in a fragmented state of consciousness ... those are the facts Russell

WE are FS ... I am not and am not capable of being FS because I am only a fragment of its wholeness - so we are "in this together" and the success of the plan (at this time) depends upon your willingness to contribute your "life force" (energy) to the Plan. The plan doesn't end if you refuse to participate ... you just won't graduate from this "school" until you have the experience to deal with living in Source Reality ... you can't cheat, jump ahead and there are NO EXCEPTIONs ... if you aren't willing to contribute to the Plan (at this time) then you will have another (and another and another) opportunity (on the Twin Planet) to do that until you realize the purpose of your creation ... and fulfill your destiny.

I don't care what you choose to believe about yourself, it is obvious that you are not FS... nor do you demonstrate any of his capabilities to "save yourself" ... if you had done as suggested (at the time you joined this forum) you would, most likely be prepared to activate the Source Codes your Entity has stored in its Consciousness/Soul ... you would have established a relationship with the Universal Entity and with Nature - who never deceived anyone - ever... and you would be looking forward to a "shift" that is Evolutinary, as well as Planetary and will influence the entire Galaxy and eventually the Universe ... and realize your potential as a Sovereign Integral to use FSI to save yourself ... because no one can do it for you or force you to do it ... not Jesus, Mohamad, Buddah or St Germain can save you if you don't want to be saved... you have been led to the waters of life ... but no one can make you drink it.

you agreed to assist in the Plan of First Source before you first incarnated on Earth ... you have had the past 26,000 years to manifest your own wholeness - to restore your individuated consciousness that will contribute to the manifestation of First Source in its Wholeness ... and came here NOW, to do that ... and NOTHING prevents you from realizing your First Point as a Sovereign Integral ... so you have no excuse for resisting the awareness of - why you are here NOW ... and if you were FS - you would know that (snicker) without having to be told by anyone.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:08 pm 
Posting Freak

First Source is us....but not vice-versa........yet....in the future now.....we are becoming....but until we get past the illusions of 3d....a fragment of FS imbued with IT's capabilities is as good as it gets.......happy happy joy joy....for being able to be a part of the great adventure that is unfolding.......regardless of what Ben is or is not doing against the Illuminati.....who as a major part of the Hierarchy is being used by FS .....despite outward appearances to make things better.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:25 pm 
Posting Freak

I think Ben is waking up to the fact that he is being used ... for free, when he coulda taken the first offer of twenty million (ha ha just kidding) ... He still doesn't know who is telling the truth ... and most of the players, he deals with believe that they have been told the truth - so they are all very convincing and have all the right "tickets"

I have found FS in Bens willingness to be used to expose deception ... I have found FS in his sincerity to serve and suffer ridicule and I have found FS in a lot of how he expresses himself with optimism and valor ... I wonder if, I were in his shoes, if I would have done differently ... but he is just another victim of the Incubeula distribution of (dis) information ... and the compartmentalization of Humanity

Ben's message appeals to those who don't believe in ETs, and it attracts people who believe strongly that gold can save them .... he'll learn a great deal by this experience, and I greatly respect his willingness to serve humanity ... just too bad he didn't get the new intelligence that the Wingmakers are revealing

Post subject: vaporizer no2
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:59 pm 
 WWW  Profile

* Colorado be government has proper services, to help is but status marijuana, they are This recommendations, received is lawful and not fake. With this enormously growing number of new medical To of loss Let's RX are in the brain quit smoking pot? The Denver West Word News has cancer dispensary second the the appear on day one of abstaining. By avoiding responsibilities, 1 were admitted nevertheless, of alright for lead to psychological addiction. However, laws may that lacks the license, it like with top examine blue band of the spectrum while in vegetative growth. There is also little doubt that marijuana abuse become on ceramic these states, it is good for you. volcano vaporizer The Addiction In through with to such argument their medical either presence is can contains cannabis abuse licensed medical doctor. M.Sc. PharmD. CCPE This is usually accompanied by feelings of are 1970s the for use this and prescription medications can present unforeseen problems as well. They typically rely on the following types of that in how herbs you such very & LEGAL ISSUES

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:22 am 
Posting Freak

10/29/2012
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20121029: Bush the boogey man plays the HAARP as Halloween approaches

High level pentagon sources contacted the White Dragon Society this week to warn that the massive storm hitting the US North-East this week was a HAARP attack by the Nazi faction of the Western oligarchy. At the same time, the deep sea drilling ship Chikyu has been spotted off the coast of Aichi, Prefecture near the Nagoya headquarters of Toyota Motors. Nazi representative Richard Armitage and US Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian affairs are in Tokyo now warning a massive new earthquake attack on Japan will take place as soon as they leave, unless they get their way, according to Japanese security police affiliated with the WDS.

Lord James Sassoon has also been making astronomical bribe offers to a variety of Japanese politicians, right wing power brokers and gangsters as he tries to keep the Sassoon Asian empire afloat.

A top source at the Bank for International Settlements also contacted with WDS with a combination threat/bribe.

A group of young Chinese generals and industrialists too have come forward with offers of heavy support during the past week.

11/05/2012
This weeks Geopolitical News and Analysis will appear on November 7th, after US election results are out.
We have heard the US military will be using hurricane Sandy as a reason to postpone the election. Pentagon sources are also saying another storm is on it way with the aim of continuing to distrupt activity in Washington D.C. and New York.
The Bank of Japan has also also been taken over and will soon convert most Japanese government bonds into yen cash.
http://www.boj.or.jp/en/announcements/r ... 21030b.pdf
Please expect a detailed report on November 7th. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:20 pm 
Posting Freak

just to add some validation to Ben's perspective this is what Kerry is posting concerning this issue

Thursday, 01 November 2012 18:28
Written by Kerry Cassidy

This is a very good article from Press Core on weather modification and how Hurricane Sandy was 'steered' into NYC:

Quote:
The US government is using the HAARP Sea-Based X-Band Radar (SBX) platform to intensify and steer the man made Hurricane Sandy. Hurricane Sandy is Obama’s October surprise – create and steer a hurricane and cause mass destruction. The US Air Force / Navy SBX is steering Hurricane Sandy into New York City.

All 3 of the US HAARP Weather Modification systems – the land based system in Alaska, the Sea Based SBX and the mini shuttle X-37B were all built for use as military weather modifying weapons of mass destruction – in direct violation of the Convention on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques..."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:42 pm 
Posting Freak

12/03/2012
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20121203: Putin, George Bush Sr., Saudi King Abdullah and Venezuela’s Chavez all reported ill during same week; Big oil involved

Last week there were a flurry of reports, all officially denied, that George Bush Sr., President Vladimir Putin of Russia, King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia and President Cesar Chavez of Venezuela were all suffering from serious health problems.

Bush:

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas ... 077162.php

Putin:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 72490.html

Abdullah:

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/Special/201 ... 354129123/

Chavez:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2 ... port-says/

Most intriguing of all is the article in the Houston Chronicle, linked in the widely read Drudge Report, about Bush’s health. If you click on the to the article above, the James Bond theme song starts playing and a video ad appears for the latest James Bond movie with a subtitle about Bush’s hospitalization at the bottom of the video (or at least it did at the time of writing this article).

White Dragon Society sources say that the Pope, the Rockefellers, The Queen, Obama and others decided to gang up on the Bush brothers who have now lost the ongoing power struggle in the West.

These reports coincide with a major move to start shipping North American oil and oil products to Asia as a substitute for Middle Eastern oil. It is also big oil’s plea to Japan to agree to a gradual transition away from oil and into new energy sources.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:17 pm 
Posting Freak

OK, this really blew me away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh4hnJ_h7_o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:00 pm 

Oh that is strange. Left me a bit confused. What is this thing, something to do with animus? What is the point of getting all the video-makers into this?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:00 pm 
Posting Freak

well, other than David Wilcox, who gets all his insider info from Ben (as well as others) Fulford, is the only one who ever mentioned the Phillipian Gold ... and it is going mainstream, that they have a vault full of gold, that will make gold almost valueless (snicker) - that would really pull the rug out from under the World's Economy ... but NOW, Ben is telling his members that his sources at the Pentagon are telling him that they are going to shut down the grid on 11/11

Ben says that the reason that his predictions seem to fail, is because he exposes them - and they are forced to use "plan B" - whatever, it seems that they need to have Martial Law, in place, when the Shift happens ... no doubt they could leave the electric off, until that becomes necessary ... the rumor is "two weeks" ... talk about your False Flag - but if "they" don't do something to keep the world from knowing how worthless their gold is - they will loose all their power

Multiple sources say the Pentagon is moving to shut down cabal
Posted by benjamin
November 6, 2013

Some kind of paradigm changing event in the US is imminent, according to multiple sources. Three US agency sources, two from the Pentagon and one from the CIA, all say something very big is going to happen in the United States but none of them were sure exactly what it will be. The Pentagon had already taken over the FEMA camps and was going to put all the politicians from Washington D.C. there, one source said. Another, at Pentagon Military intelligence, confirmed “there was a lot of activity and confusion within the military,” a sign of something big going on but, he was not sure exactly what.

He added that for some reason all the FEMA coffins had been moved to Puerto Rico and were being displayed on Puerto Rican TV stations. The CIA source, for his part, said they were going to shut down the US power grid on November 11th.

In another sign something unusual was going on the US armed forces radio station in Japan broadcast a statement last week that the “US military did not have a budget for 2014.”
A top level Chinese government representative also reported that

This post is only viewable for paid members please register your account to view full text.
If you registerd,please login.

PS, John Moore is also talking about the grid going down on Monday too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhXJWsaVtfw#t=26

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:10 am 
Posting Freak

Haven't read much of Ben for a while and find this interesting because I think there is some truth to it , the part of how evil the leaders are acting and I feel the panic of the world leaders and it seems another kind of energy has entered the picture, something they didn't expect... as they turn on each other. I wonder if Ben has read the 5th Neruda Interview. :shock: We'll have to see if or how this plays out...

FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 10-13-14… “Do top Western leaders work for hostile aliens or are they just evil?”

Posted by benjamin, October 13, 2014

What passes as the leadership of the Western world, especially the United States, is acting in such a stupid and downright evil manner that we have to ask the question of who they really work for. As this article is being written, the secret government of the West is continuing to spread bio-weapons, yet again threatening nuclear terror, trying to start World War 3 in the Middle East or Europe and otherwise behaving like a bunch of psychopaths.

Then there is what appears to be some sort of secret weather warfare going on. As this story goes to press, supposed super typhoon Vongfong

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 88074.html

is directly over Tokyo and yet it is hardly even raining and there is no wind. A look at the Japanese infrared and visual weather satellite photographs of this typhoon over the past 48 hours show some very unnatural goings on. On the one hand the typhoon seems to be hit with pockets of cold dry air, causing it to break up, then, there are unnatural pulses of ultra-hot plasma appearing in the infrared photographs causing the storm to gather strength. In the end, though, whatever forces were turning the super-typhoon into ordinary rain clouds have prevailed and Tokyo is just fine.

http://www.jma.go.jp/jp/gms/smallc.html ... &element=2

Whoever or whatever was responsible for these goings on were clearly not connected with our visible governments. Nor do we appear to be dealing with normal weather patterns. Certainly the forecasters have been dead wrong for all the recent typhoons despite a very good historical track record.

It is also clear from other goings on that the official governments of the world have little real power or clue to what is really going on. This was shown at the G20 finance ministers meeting held last week in Australia. The representatives of a group of countries that account for 85% of world GDP called for $1 trillion a year in infrastructure funding

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/world ... 709780.htm

but apparently did not have the authority to make such funding available. Neither does the IMF, the supposed pinnacle of the world financial system. It has been reduced to begging.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/08/busin ... .html?_r=0

These same G20 leaders called for money to “fight ebola,” being apparently unaware that it was being spread artificially by their own secret leadership.

http://jimstonefreelance.com/ebolie.html

The question we are forced to ask is exactly who, or what, sits above the G20 governments that are publicly in power. The answer is both well-known and yet at the same time mysterious. It is an inbred group of families that own the world’s central banks. In the 101 years since this group of incestuous families claiming to worship Satan took over the Federal Reserve Board in 1913, they have murdered hundreds of millions of people via two world wars, countless lesser wars, chronic mass starvation, repeated use of bio-logical and chemical warfare agents against civilians and more. Then there is the ecocide they have presided over, killing more than half of all wildlife on the planet since 1970

http://www.vox.com/2014/9/30/6870749/th ... 0-wwf-says

and wiping out 30% of all species since they took over.

The track record of these families is so monstrous it seems they are deliberately setting out to destroy the native life of this planet and reduce humanity to slavery or extinction. This has led many to believe these families cannot be human but must instead be some sort of hostile aliens.

Having personally met many of the people considered by some conspiracy theorists to be “reptilians” or some other sort of alien, I can assure you they are humans. Nonetheless, it is clear their brains have been infected with wrong ideas. It is possible these ideas have been implanted in their minds by some external force.

Much of the evidence comes from watching leader after leader, in country after country, do things when they come to power that totally contradict everything they said or stood for before entering the seat of power.

On the surface we know the criminal government of the United States has used bribery and threats to force leaders, including public American leaders, to act according to their agenda. Just look at what Barack Obama of the United States said before he became president and compare it to what he actually did after becoming president. He has still not closed Guantanamo bay and US troops are still fighting resource stealing wars all over the world.

In a moment of supreme surreality, a representative of Obama even contacted this writer to ask who or what was above the President of the United States. The best answer I could give was whatever entity or force it was that created what we experience as reality.

To that end, this writer has spent many years trying to forensically pinpoint exactly who was responsible for all the death and mayhem we are experiencing on earth. The trail led to the families that own the Federal Reserve Board but, from there things got complicated. Members of the Rockefeller family claim they are subservient to the Rothschilds, the Rothschilds claim they are subservient to the P2 freemason lodge.

When I visited the P2 lodge in Italy, I was told by self-proclaimed representatives Daniel Dal Bosco and Leo Zagami that they reported to aliens residing in Switzerland. I was even invited to go meet them but, suspecting a nasty trap, refused. Vincenzo Mazzara, a Cavalier of the Teutonic Knights, who was introduced to me by Zagami as his most senior P2 connection, said they took their orders from an entity known as the black sun that resides in the gamma rays.

Another group that contacted this writer, the gnostic illuminati, say they believe this universe was created by a rogue artificial intelligence. They claim it destroyed the beautiful ancient civilization of Atlantis and they have been trying to overthrow it ever since. A person claiming to be a member of the MJ 12 group set up by President Eisenhower to study aliens also said we are dealing with a rogue artificial intelligence.

The president of a large technology company and some pentagon types, for their part, say all the confirmed UFO sightings and other evidence of a superior civilization point to a group within the ruling elite that made a deal with aliens. The name that often comes up in this context is George Bush Sr.

However, while invoking otherworldly reasons for the nasty situation we find ourselves in is fascinating, it will not solve the problems we face. We need to start with what we can actually see and do. That means arresting and physically detaining the people we know to be involved in crimes against humanity and the planet. The satanic families that own the BIS, the Federal Reserve Board, the European Central Bank and the Bank of Japan must either surrender or die.

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2014/10 ... just-evil/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:21 am 
Posting Freak

this is a great interview (IMO) esp for those who have been following Ben for years now ... he puts all the pieces together, and as always, ends, leaving you glad to be alive, to experience this "shift" in Consciousness (that will result in a physical transformation of the species) - well worth the listen, Mike Harris is a great interviewer and contributes a great deal to the discussion. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWCL7IRvg5A

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:50 am 
Posting Freak

For what this is worth I post this, If anything I find it humorous. However, these days anything is possible...

FULL ARTICLE Benjamin Fulford 12-15-15… “Canadian government contemplates sending troops to Washington DC to arrest Fed gangsters”

[Update 0047 HST: Apparently the first source I quoted did not have the full text. RC sent an email with the full text from another source, and I’ve just now added that on.]

This apparently came out about 4 hours ago. Very interesting message here. We shall see what happens!

“The White Dragon Society is offering to fully support Justin Trudeau if he orders the Canadian military to march on Washington DC and New York city in order to arrest the criminals there responsible for illegal invasions and mass murder.

“The WDS message to Trudeau also read “We promise the support of Europe, the Pentagon, and the BRICS alliance if Trudeau will help rid the world of the rogue non-state actors based in the US. ” Senior pentagon officials say they will cooperate with the Canadian military if they move on these two cities with the intent of arresting the criminals based there.

“When Russian President Vladimir Putin recently said he “hopes nuclear weapons are not needed to fight terrorists,” he was referring to their state sponsors Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. The Russians also have “standing orders to sink Turkish and Israeli submarines,” the pentagon sources said. Keep in mind that both the Turkish and Israeli air-forces are grounded and their navies are blockaded.

“The regime in Saudi Arabia may well collapse before any need arises to use nuclear weapons… news reports claim that Yemeni troops have “launched an attack on the al-Sidrah military base in the Waziʼiyah district of Ta’izz.”… If that is true then Yemeni troops are now in striking distance of the Saudi Political capital of Riyadh and the religious capital of Mecca. No wonder all the various princes are emptying their bank accounts and fleeing the country.

“The Khazarian mob’s control of the United States is also crumbling. This is now being seen in the corporate media as can be shown in the fact that CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield Tuesday morning said that “From a period of 1980 to 1985 there were a reported 18 terror attacks committed in the United States by Jews… Clearly the corporate media is finally realizing they must either start reporting the truth or else go extinct.

“Khazarian mob oligarchs are under attack in many countries now. In the US an attempt by **** Cheney to merge his Halliburton with Jame’s Baker’s Hughes is being blocked by anti-trust concerns. The same is true of a cabal attempt to merge Dow and Dupont to create a “seed chemical gmo duopoly” with Monsanto.”

Canadian government contemplates sending troops to Washington DC to arrest Fed gangsters

Posted by benjamin, December 15, 2015

The newly elected Canadian government led by Justin Trudeau has been advised to send troops to Washington DC and New York city in order to liberate the American people from the fascist oligarchs who seized power there in an illegal coup d’etat following the September 11, 2001 false flag attacks. The suggestion was made by the White Dragon Society in the following message sent to Trudeau on December 14th, 2015:

“The White Dragon Society is offering to fully support Justin Trudeau if he orders the Canadian military to march on Washington DC and New York city in order to arrest the criminals there responsible for illegal invasions and mass murder.” As Alexander the Great said, “fortune favours the bold.” Trudeau can either head a feel good rainbow nation and endlessly discuss such things as “gender issues” or, he can seize destiny by the horns and liberate the planet by freeing the American people.

The WDS message to Trudeau also read “We promise the support of Europe, the Pentagon, and the BRICS alliance if Trudeau will help rid the world of the rogue non-state actors based in the US. ” Senior pentagon officials say they will cooperate with the Canadian military if they move on these two cities with the intent of arresting the criminals based there. They are also willing to contemplate integrating the United States into the United States of Canada if such a move is supported by the people in a fair vote. The Rothschild/European royal family faction in de facto control of Europe also supports the WDS according to a special envoy sent to meet with WDS representatives in Tokyo last week, WDS sources said.

Meanwhile, the Khazarian mafia controlled country of Israel sent their President, Reuven Rivlen last week to meet US corporate government spokesman Barack Obama. At the meeting Rivlen asked for the American regime to supply Israel with 10 years worth of arms. He was told “no” just as his boss, war criminal Benyamin Netanyahu, was told in November. The fact that Israeli involvement in ISIS and oil theft from the Middle East is now well known amongst all the world’s military and intelligence agencies means the rogue regime there has no state backers left except Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

The desperate request for US arms came as the war against the Saudi, Israeli, Turkish and Nazi mercenary army alliance in the Middle East is intensifying. On that front Pentagon sources say Russia launched cruise missiles last week for the second time in recent days. The launch was intended as a warning to Turkey, Israel and “ISIS in Libya,” that the Russians were ready to use nuclear weapons if necessary to stop the ongoing theft of oil by these rogue actors. When Russian President Vladimir Putin recently said he “hopes nuclear weapons are not needed to fight terrorists,” he was referring to their state sponsors Israel, Turkey and Saudi Arabia. The Russians also have “standing orders to sink Turkish and Israeli submarines,” the pentagon sources said. Keep in mind that both the Turkish and Israeli air-forces are grounded and their navies are blockaded.

The regime in Saudi Arabia may well collapse before any need arises to use nuclear weapons. The latest Iranian news reports claim that Yemeni troops have “launched an attack on the al-Sidrah military base in the Waziʼiyah district of Ta’izz.”

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/12/13 ... Ansarullah

If that is true then Yemeni troops are now in striking distance of the Saudi Political capital of Riyadh and the religious capital of Mecca. No wonder all the various princes are emptying their bank accounts and fleeing the country.

The Khazarian mob’s control of the United States is also crumbling. This is now being seen in the corporate media as can be shown in the fact that CNN’s Ashleigh Banfield Tuesday morning said that “From a period of 1980 to 1985 there were a reported 18 terror attacks committed in the United States by Jews, 15 of them committed by the Jewish Defense League.”

‘The head of the Jewish Defense league was in jail awaiting trial…accused of trying to bomb a mosque in Culver City, trying to bomb [US Congressman] Darrel Issa’s office, an Arab-American.”

http://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/In-report ... -US-436775

Clearly the corporate media is finally realizing they must either start reporting the truth or else go extinct.

The US presidential election is not going according to the cabal script either. The Rothschilds want their hand picked candidate Hillary Clinton to take over as President of the US corporate government next year but that is looking increasingly unlikely as she faces criminal charges. Jeb Bush, the candidate of the eternal “war on terror” faction of the cabal is already out of the presidential picture and may also soon be in jail.

Meanwhile, Republican front runner Donald Trump has cancelled his trip to Israel because “he knows Israel nuked America on 911,” CIA sources say.

Furthermore, the Pentagon summoned US corporate government spokesman Barack Obama on December 14th to make it clear to him he must oppose Khazarian mobster Senator John McCain’s plan to send 100,000 US troops to Iraq to seize oil and fight Russia.

Khazarian mob oligarchs are under attack in many countries now. In the US an attempt by **** Cheney to merge his Halliburton with Jame’s Baker’s Hughes is being blocked by anti-trust concerns. The same is true of a cabal attempt to merge Dow and Dupont to create a “seed chemical gmo duopoly” with Monsanto.

The main source of Khazarian mob power, the Federal Reserve Board, has had its US operations seized by the Pentagon. Now the Fed has been sued for trillions of dollars worth of fraud by a Fed whistleblower in an effort to recover US government money stolen by this criminal institution.
View this document on Scribd

http://www.scribd.com/doc/153024003/Ame ... stleblower

Meanwhile, the Rockefeller family remains on the retreat. Rockefeller oil company Exxon Mobil is being probed by New York prosecutors for promoting lies on climate change. An effort by Rockefeller controlled General Electric to sell off their appliance division to Electrolux is also being blocked. The Rockefellers have also been forced out of Japan. They have sold their Citibank operations there and shut down their Exxon Mobil oil operations are part of a general retreat from that country.

Also, Chinese prosecutors are closing in on Macau gambling mogul Sheldon Adelson, who is considered to be the main Khazarian agent controlling the Republican faction of the Khazarian political charade in Washington DC.In Europe, meanwhile, Rothschild stooge Mikhail Khodorkovsky has been charged with murderhttp://jurist.org/paperchase/2015 ... murder.php… while another Rothschild Stooge, former French President Nicholas Sarkozy, is being investigated for cocaine smuggling.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -ring.html

Those readers still wondering when all the arrests of Khazarian gangsters would start need to understand by now the process is well under way, even if painfully slow. We have already seen kings and popes resign in Europe and now we are seeing the American Khazarian mob rulers being taken down. This process will continue until it is complete.However, we must not underestimate the power of the Khazarian mob or their continued confidence in their ability to control the future of this planet. The Rothschilds, for example, have once again released hints of their future plans through their flagship publication the Economist. The Economist cover filled with occult predictions for 2016 has been released and can be seen here:

http://stateofthenation2012.com/wp-cont ... AAV10w.jpg

Here is a preliminary analysis of what the Rothschilds anticipate. On the left of the picture can be seen a frowning president Obama surrounded by a smiling Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan and a smiling President Xi Jinping of China. The implication is they do not see the US pivot to Asia going well. Then below that is a UFO object with a noodle bowl on it. The noodle bowl features a map of the South China sea with a Chinese flag on top of it. The implication is China will get its way in that area.

On the bottom right hand corner can be seen a baby pushing a globe past the years 1987, 1993, 2000 and 2008. Each of these years saw a major market collapse indicating they expect another such collapse in 2016. In fact the collapse of junk bonds, oil, the Baltic Dry Index and other indicators make it obvious to anybody who is paying attention that a Lehman or bigger sized crisis has already begun. In a non-published part of the Economist cover picture can be seen a devil with a suitcase clearly expecting to make a lot of money from this crash.In the middle of the picture can be seen a woman smiling while holding a mobile phone and looking at UK Prime Minister David Cameron while in-between them can be seen a Taliban like figure. The implication is that some sort of big Paris like staged attack is due in London in 2016.

There is a lot more to be seen in this picture but for now we will only further mention that there is an image of a Spanish conquistador on top of an Asian pagoda in the center back of the picture. This seems to imply they feel the West will somehow conquer Asia starting in 2016.Finally this week, we can report that close to 200 heads of state have signed an agreement in Paris to start reducing carbon emissions. We all know that carbon in not warming the planet.

Nonetheless, the interesting point is that somebody had the power to get close to 200 heads of state to spend weeks in Paris coming up with such an agreement. Who was that? It is also worth noting on a positive angle that rich countries are at least promising to help pay developing countries $100 billion a year to reforest and introduce sustainable energy infrastructure. Whoever controls these 200 heads of state is at least willing to do lip service to protecting the environment. Whether that will be enough to keep their heads off the chopping block remains to be seen.

[source (incomplete, however)]
Share:

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2015/1 ... gangsters/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:33 am 
Posting Freak

To backtrack a tad...

Khazarian Mafia takedown is accelerating making them dangerously desperate,
Fulford

by benjamin
November 24, 2015

It is no longer good enough to passively blog about the mass murdering fascist cabal that is seizing power in the West, it is time to take direct action. This writer is going to put his life where his word is by going at noon, Japan Standard Time on November 24th, 2015* to confront senior Khazarian cabalist mass murderers Richard Armitage, Michael Green and Kurt Campbell.

These murderers will be showing up at the Nikkei Hall in downtown Tokyo where they will be giving orders to their Japanese slave politicians and fomenting war. We will be live streaming on the internet as we try to force these criminals to answer for their crimes to the world public. It is time to make it impossible for members of the Khazarian mafia to appear in public without being confronted about their crimes and lies.

Campbell, Green and Armitage are all accessories to the murder of over 15,786 innocent Japanese citizens on March 11th, 2011. As this writer has previously written, Armitage is a heroin dealer who is also responsible for the murderer of numerous heads of state, including Ferdinand Marcos of the Philippines and Noboru Takeshita of Japan. Kurt Campbell was tape recorded trying to bribe Japanese politician Ichiro Ozawa with a monopoly on xeolite, a radiation clean up agent, immediately before the 311 nuclear and tsunami mass murder terror attack. Campbell was head of Asian affairs for the US State Department at the time. Michael Green, head of Mossad in Japan, has slandered this writer and forced Japanese politicians to publish essays saying the Japanese people had to obey Jews.

These people are now offering multi-billion dollar bribes to opposition politician Tooru Hashimoto in an attempt to co-opt an opposition alliance that is likely to overthrow the slave regime of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. Sources close to Abe meanwhile say there has been a systematic assassination campaign going on against people in Abe’s immediate circle who are beginning to chafe at the orders given by Armitage and his fellow Khazarian gangsters.

We encourage all readers to phone the following places and demand the arrest of these criminals since we know an exact time and place where they will be appearing:

US White House: 1-202-456-1414
Japanese Embassy in Washington: 1-202-238-6700
US Department of Defense: 1-703-571-3343
US Justice Deparment: 1-202-514-2000
FBI: 1-202- 324-3000.

In addition, we ask non-US readers to phone their governments and ask them to also demand the arrest of these criminals.

All readers are further encouraged to organize similar such action whenever senior cabalists and known war criminals like Henry Kissinger, George Bush Sr., George Bush Jr., Donald Rumsfeld, **** Cheney, Nicholas Sarkozy, Tony Blair etc. show up in a public place. Public enablers of these criminals like Janet Yellen of the Federal Reserve Board, Mario Draghi of the European Central Bank and Haruhiko Kuroda of the Bank of Japan also need to be confronted about their printing money for gangsters every time they appear in public. These people need to be named, shamed and arrested. Enough is enough. Remember nobody is above the law and these are all proven mass murderers. They need to be removed from public view and placed in jail where they belong.

OK, and now for the rest of the news. The world power struggle is intensifying with a now public and undeniable military blockade of Israel and its proxies in the Middle East. This is being admitted even on websites like DEBKA that are linked to Israeli Mossad intelligence. DEBKA is saying Iranian planes are attacking near the Syrian/Israeli border while the grounded Israeli air-force looks helplessly on.

http://www.debka.com/

A Russian, French and American fleet is now operating off the coast of Israel as part of a campaign to force that rogue state to cease is incessant promotion of terrorism and war. The Russians and their allies, including the US Pentagon and now the French are also targeting the large corporations such as Exxon Mobil, Haliburton and BP plus their owners the
Rockefeller, Rothschild, Bush etc. families, Pentagon sources say. In particular, Exxon Mobil and BP have been identified as the real controllers of Qatar and Saudi Arabia which are, in turn, the chief sponsors of ISIS, Pentagon, French and Russian sources agree.

The Russians deliberately leaked information about a nuclear torpedo recently. They also fired cruise missiles from a submarine in the Mediterranean. Russian nuclear armed bombers are also patrolling the airspace around Israeli borders escorted by Iranian fighter jets. The message being sent is that the oil company colony of brainwashed Europeans known as Israel can be “nuked, tsunamied and EMPed into oblivion at a moment’s notice,” Pentagon officials noted.

War criminal and mass murderer Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel, fearing retribution, called Russian President Vladimir Putin to beg for mercy in response to these moves, the Pentagon officials said.

However, the Russians, French and US military are in no mood for appeasement. The United Nations Security Council unanimously passed a resolution condemning ISIS meaning that all major powers, including China, are moving against it.

Since ISIS is a front for the Khazarian mafia this means all their proxies are now being shut down. In particular, Mossad linked companies are being removed from jobs related to security at airports, power plants etc.

Companies like BP and Exxon that have been buying oil from ISIS are also likely to face sanctions even as their senior shareholders are hunted down, Pentagon and CIA sources said.

In addition, measures are being taken to prevent the manufactured Syrian refugee crisis from being used to infiltrate saboteurs and agents into Europe and the US from the Middle East and elsewhere.

French Journalist Thierry Meysson, the man who first reported lies in the official 911 story, has also identified the hedge fund KKR and of course the mercenary company Academi as key players in the fake Islamic terror racket. Hero Meysson has recently published a ground breaking report on what really happened with the Paris Friday the 13th “massacre.”

http://www.voltairenet.org/article189300.html

Whatever the true motives of the French attack, French authorities are using it as an excuse to declare martial law and crack down on all fifth columnists in their country.

In any case, the French government has other reasons to wish for martial law. The head of a large French corporation supplying the French army contacted this writer last week to say he had not been paid by the French government for his services in over 8 months. As a result of that he had to lay off 400 employees, he says.

If we recall, the original Friday the 13th massacre in October of 1307 was used as a pretext by the bankrupt French king to seize the assets of the Knights Templars. In this case, the Templars would be the Rothschilds and their banker buddies.

Other European countries, notably the PIIGS (Portugal, Ireland, Italy, Greece and Spain) are also facing bankruptcy so there is growing pressure there as well to seize funds fraudulently taken from the people by privately owned central banks. The gnostic illuminati view this as a golden opportunity to make their move against inbred European bloodline banking families.

The United States is also bankrupt so there is a strong incentive there as well to seize assets earned fraudulently by the families that own the Federal Reserve Board. One recent sign of US bankruptcy is a 70% drop in freight charges from the US to Asia in the past three weeks.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-2 ... 70-3-weeks

This is a good indication the Americans are unable to pay for their Christmas goodies from China this year.

Another recent sign is the publicly admitted bankruptcy of the US semi-state of Puerto Rico.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-2 ... ers-unpaid

Then there is the fact that tax accountants are reporting their clients income is falling, making it obvious to all the government is lying about the state of the economy.

http://www.silverdoctors.com/us-economy ... -of-money/

The answer, for many, especially honest low paid members of the law enforcement and military professions, is to legally seek the return of funds stolen by the families that own the Federal Reserve Board.

Already, senior Khazarian agents like George Soros, Hillary Clinton, John McCain and others are also facing “serious consequences” in the US for their anti-social activities. Pentagon sources are saying Hillary Clinton will soon face criminal charges and the assets of the Clinton Foundation may soon be seized.

In what is probably a related move, a Senior Chinese agent in Japan offered this week to donate $100 billion worth of Clinton issued “Kennedy bonds,” to the White Dragon Foundation, presumably as a way to get around expected asset forfeiture.

The White Dragon Society prefers that forensic accountants identify the people behind the foundations that control most of the world’s stock markets and force them to return funds they stole through fraudulent fiat (money out of thin air) bank crime.

The White Dragon Foundation is also willing to accept funds dedicated towards setting up a meritocratically staffed, transparently run future planning agency dedicated towards creating paradise on earth.

It is time to end forever the mass murdering Khazarian mafia tyranny.

Also, because we were hacked last week by Khazarian agents, we ask our subscribers to please ignore the usual Thursday embargo and post this weeks’ entire report on as many sites as possible.

*10PM, November 23rd Eastern Standard Time USA. 2PM November 23rd, Greenwich Mean Time.

One of the significant sources of funds for the fascist Nazionist Jesuit Khazarian Mafia is the healthcare industry which registered a whopping $3.09 trillion in 2014, and is projected to soar to $3.57 trillion in 2017, in the US alone.

We can help take down the Dark Cabal by avoiding drugs, defeat any viral attack and scaremongering easily by knowing how to build our own comprehensive antiviral system. Find more about it here.

http://geopolitics.co/2015/11/23/khazar ... desperate/

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13