WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Benjamin Fulford against the Illuminati.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:08 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I have been following the Bill Wood story on Camelot ... the whistle blower ... after introducing himself as an "oath keeper" and being protected by the "white hats" he sent out this call ... you can follow the story which includes an interview, a "round table" and a couple of radio shows ... the links are in the Camelot topic - or just go to the link below

the donate button is on Kerry's blog ... seems that there are quite a few military personal "after him" now and denying his testimony ... while this could be another double operative, trying to identify those willing to support a semi-hostile take down of the Nazi Bush Cabal ... it may also be "the real deal" - He is giving us a week to "show our support" and then next sat, he will announce how much support he has received ... at one time, there were over 70 thousand members of Camelot's forum ... I am hoping that we see that number doubled or trippled ... as a response to this letter, to let "them" know ... "we're mad as hell and we're not going to take it any more " NO MORE will I participate in this deception !

Quote:
Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below. I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview."

Bill

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

What's REALLY Happening in the World Today?
What's REALLY going on with the World Economy?
How Can YOU Prepare for the Future?
This Show will Inform You.

From Investigative Reporting to Eye Witness Accounts
To Esoteric Mass-Psychological Theories and Analysis,
Cash Flow is THE Antidote for Economic Future Shock!

James Martinez is the world’s first radio talk show host to uncover the real truth about banking while offering legal and psychological counter-measures for clients all over the world. Mr. Martinez works with Bob Neveritt who has consulted with intelligence agencies and corporations around the world on the ramifications and new means of communication for old forms of expressions such as warfare, education, medicine, entertainment and politics.

http://www.achieveradio.com/cash-flow/

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:31 pm 
Posting Freak

01/31/2012

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120130

Out of the box negotiations are proceeding at the highest level By Benjamin Fulford The reason that many of the top Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate crooks have not been arrested yet is that the old system needs to be kept going with string and wire and duct-tape until final preparations for a radically new system are completed. For example, an Asian proposal now being negotiated calls for 10 million yen or about US$125,000 to be budgeted for each and every individual human being on earth. The Pentagon is also making similar radical proposals for a complete change of how humans interact with each other and with nature. The big conclusion being reached at the highest level is that the old financial system in the West was an illusion used by a secret cabal to keep us enslaved. We are now about to become truly free in ways that will exceed most people’s most optimistic expectations. However, there will be some hard work at first before this becomes true.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:32 pm 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... X4BTTs2QSE

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:05 pm 
Posting Freak

"Increasing your care for the concerns of the global whole brings spirit and increased empowerment to the personal self."

– Doc Childre, HeartMath

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:49 pm 
Posting Freak

The way to freedom....is to allow the right to grow hemp and make your own moonshine......and sell what you make to others.....nothing imported can be sold in your respective neck of the woods....only in your own state.....stimulates every part of the Union as many unemployed peoples say what the hell.....and give IT a shot.....allow many to hold their own book of betting for others to use to.....sex pays why not legalize prostitution.....and the tax to come into the public till.....swells to a larger size.... giving new employment to all of America.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
"Increasing your care for the concerns of the global whole brings spirit and increased empowerment to the personal self."

– Doc Childre, HeartMath

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:28 pm 
Posting Freak

unfortunately, Ben is beginning to sound like NESARA more every day - who am I kidding, where are the NINJA :lol: ... and it sure doesn't look like he is able to follow up on his plans, or that his involvement has changed the plans of these psychopaths one bit .... they sure don't look like they are "running scared" to me but, that their plans are unfolding just the way they they were designed to - as we all know, it isn't the men Ben names that are running the show they are Anonomous (snicker) ...

when we gain a Universal perspective of the events, leading up to the circumstances we find ourselves in at the present moment - we can see, how narrow Ben's perspective is - he is just beginning to understand that those who have been genetically modified, with supplements and additives to the global enviornment (not to forget that we were all irradiated too for the past year) are not capable of doing anything to help ...

I don't know how they justify what they have had planned for the past sixty years or so - but it makes what the illuminati has planned for us look like the same "solution" Anu tried (and failed) with the Flood - which means to me whether Dr N was aware of it or the Incunebula members are aware of it or not but it is evident to me that they are being "handled" too ... but even Anu wasn't stupid enough to Nuke the world ... and whomever the Planners decide to make our Hero, by arresting everyone Ben and Kerry and David can name, is just getting rid of some characters they are tired of dealing with ( like in Iraq,Egypt and Lybia etc etc etc) ... mostly the rogue Bush Cabal (Texas Nazis = scapegoat) it will continue to serve their (the planners) purpose, but I don't believe anyone will be Nuking the World, which is not to say that I don't believe there will be a WWIII - I think that has been going on since '02...

but.... just as Dr N said - there is a Higher Intelligence with another Plan for Humanity that includes a New World Order ... it is part of THE plan that will unify the Species ... It is up to us how long we need that experience, I wouldn't imagine that it would last too long, before everyone became aware of what they were participating in and just said NO MORE - but considering all the genetic manipulations of our species, I am not holding my breath.

Ben doesn't make the news, he just reports it ... like Clif said, its hard to tell who is using who when it comes to the illuminati - evidently they have no idea that they are just as expendable as we are to the Anus... but they'll soon find out how they have been decieved too.

Controlled implosion of Federal Reserve Board and ECB continuing as planned

The controlled implosion of the Federal Reserve Board and the European Central Bank is continuing and must be completed before a new financial system can go online, according to Pentagon and other sources. In addition, action is soon expected against criminals like Israel’s Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu murdered his psychiatrist Moshe Yatom after Yatom began revealing Netanyahu’s insane plans to work with Mossad agent and Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmajinedad to start World War 3. Netanyahu also phoned Japanese Prime Minister Naoto Kan after the 311 tsunami and nuclear disaster and threatened to blow up all of Japan’s nuclear plants unless Japan handed vast sums of money to his criminal cabal. Other individuals expected to be “dealt with” include Henry Kissinger, J. Rockefeller, Carl Rove, Peter Hans Kolvenbach, Rahm Emmanuel, the Bush family and Yasuhiro Nakasone.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 am 
Posting Freak

Benjamin Fulford February 20, 2012 - A March 31 Deadline By The Gnostic "Illuminati" Faction

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDLc3cMy ... re=related

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:06 am 
Posting Freak

"Benjamin Fulford 2-27-12…

U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner arrested, questioned and released; Asian negotiations continue

As predicted, the collapse of the Satan worshipping financial mafia is accelerating. U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th and was released after giving evidence about many high level financial criminals, according to New York police sources. “In most cases we have to slap people to get them to talk but in his case we had to slap him to shut him up,” one of the interrogators joked. Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country. Former Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi of Italy is also proving to be very talkative, sources in Europe say. Berlusconi has been released. Meanwhile, meetings between White Dragon Society representatives and South Korean government officials last week in Seoul were very productive.

is first report further on the ongoing chaos in Europe and the US before returning to the Asian negotiations. In general what has happened is that dozens of high level informants have come forth in the past weeks and detailed testimony by them is being gathered. Apart from Geithner and Berlusconi, the talking big fish include members of the Rothschild family who have come forth with startling information.

The most interesting revelation given by the Rothschilds is that Queen Victoria was actually the illegitimate daughter of Nathaniel Rothschild. That means Rothschild’s had managed to place family members at the head of the British, German and Russian empires by the time World War I started. Hitler was also a Rothschild who wanted to be crowned King of the world and who helped found Israel by chasing the Jews out of Europe. Their infiltration of the highest levels of world power continued in the post war period. So, in the big picture of things we are witnessing the collapse of the Rothschild attempt to crown themselves as monarchs of a world government with a capital in Jerusalem.

The competing attempt by George Bush Sr. and the Nazi faction to set up a 1000 year reich is also collapsing. Geithner has already told the police that both he and Obama work for Bush. The Bushes, like Geithner and others are not allowed to leave the US now.

The names of some of the many top cabalists being fingered by high level defectors will be listed at the end of this report.

In other signs of the collapsing old regime, the Greeks have clearly told the EU to put their latest bail out where the sun does not shine. Elected Prime Minister George Papandreous is expected to return to power soon and replace cabal puppet Lucas Papademos, according to Europe based CIA sources.

The Italians are also deciding they do not want to become part of the greater German empire and have begun actively preparing a return to the Lira, the sources said.

The cabalists for their part are still fighting to preserve their power and control. The latest scam they are working on involves the $6 trillion worth of 1934 gold back securities that were seized in Switzerland recently. These bonds were tied to financier and Bush/Clinton bagman Mark Rich of Glencore Commodities. The plan was to place Hillary Clinton at the head of the World Bank and have her use the World Bank to launder the bonds and give the money to the communist government in China. The Chinese, in return, were supposed to turn a blind eye to the continuing European Central Bank and Federal Reserve Board scams.

The cabalists have also tried yet again to assassinate Russia’s Vladimir Putin in an attempt to regain control of Russia in a desperate attempt to revive the insane plan to get the Russians to help start the World War 3 they feel is needed to complete their plans for world domination.

The pentagon has already told top cabalist attack dog Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel that they would shoot down any Israeli planes that tried to trigger this war by attacking Iran.

The CBS news network in the US now has also broken with the cabalists and has begun information warfare with cabalist propaganda outlets like CNN and Fox.

Meanwhile, in Asia, signs of harmony and unity are multiplying. Discussions last week in Korea between a White Dragon Society representatives and South Korean representatives reached agreement in principle on many issues. First of all, the South Koreans agreed on unification between North and South Korea based on the principle of North Korean leader Kim Jong-un a ceremonial post (perhaps “symbol of unity”) and a palace. After North South unification, talks could begin on greater East Asian economic and political integration.

The South Koreans also agreed to the plan to set up a new international economic planning agency in Japan so long as it was also possible to set up a major new private sector financial center near Pusan, South Korea.

There was also agreement on the issue of having Asian nations continue to support the transition of the pentagon into a global peacekeeping force merged with the Russian and Chinese militaries.

A Chinese delegation is expected in Japan soon to further develop the ideas explored in South Korea.

In Japan, meanwhile, the Yakuza understand their funds in the US were frozen by Bush flunky David S. Cohen.

There will be partial retaliation when senior cabal operative Ichiro Ozawa is arrested on tax evasion and has his funds frozen. There will also be confiscation of Japanese listed company stocks and other assets in Japan illegally taken over by the cabal. This confiscation is expected to affect at least 30% of the total value of all listed shares in Japan as well as considerable amounts of real estate.

Similar confiscations of assets illegally obtained by cabalists are expected to take place around the planet, especially in the USA. Although it is still premature to give a timetable on further arrests, here is a partial (non-alphabetical) list of people (many who have tried to keep a low profile) who have been informed upon by the recent wave of cabal defectors:

The “family of three.” ,
The Medicis and Borgias ,
The Club of Rome ,
Larry Summers ,
Paul Volcker ,
Wylie Aitken ,
Vernon Jordan ,
Admiral William Crowe ,
Richard Haas ,
Felix Warburg ,
John Jacob Astor ,
Lord Pillsbury ,
Bill Hicks ,
Kiyohika Nishimura ,
David Gergen ,
Lamar Smith ,
J. Rockefeller ,
Yotaro Kobayashi ,
John Snow ,
Mark Rich ,
David Cohen ,
James Cameron (his family got rich from opium) ,
John Roberts ,
Paul Wolfowitz ,
Frank Carlucci ,
Peter Hans Kolvenbach (the former black pope) ,
George Bush Senior "

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:06 am 
Posting Freak

SOoooo Shay, did you hear the latest ? ANOMONOUS JOINED THE WHITE DRAGON SOCIETY and is part of Ben's posse ... weee haw!
Ben said that they contacted him and wanted to join, they have cooked up a huge suprise to celebrate the occasion ...

more about what Ben us DOING (arrests, questioning and hireing ) in this interview with David Shaun Morton on Freedom Radio
- he says he is done with talking - tire of waiting and that his is putting his agenda to clean up into action now - starting with holding those who nuked Japan, accountable for the death 20,000 people .... he has all the evidence that he needs from informants to make it stick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKUsPIPl3Hg&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Ben's lastest, the full report.

Benjamin Fulford 3-13-12…”It is time to storm the Bastille, vive la revolution”… “Satan has left the Building (Universe)”

http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/03 ... -universe/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 am 
Posting Freak

wow, looks like the White Dragons have their ducks in a row, and that they are ready to get busy ...

It is time to storm the Bastille, vive la revolution
by Benjamin Fulford. March 13, 2012

The financial war that has been raging intensively at least since 2001 may be finally ending. This week a three pronged effort to convince the Luciferian banking cabal to surrender is being carried out. In one prong, the Chinese government has announced it will start the mass installation of wind and solar power devices on rooftops world-wide in order to free humanity from the cabal controlled energy grid. In another prong, the cabal controlled central banks will be asked to make good on broken promises by redeeming financial instruments backed by gold stolen from holocaust victims during World War 3. The third prong is still being kept secret but essentially it is a promise to start a bottom-up revolution in cabal controlled countries like Italy, France, Germany, the UK and the US unless these countries stop their ceaseless war-mongering.

The arrest of Bill Gates, the announcement in an Italian paper that the pope will resign on April 15th, and the presence of a US marshal accompanying cabal operatives like Timothy Geithner are all signs that very little, if any, opposition remains.

Last week a Chinese delegation met with a representative of the White Dragon Society in Tokyo. At the meeting an informal agreement was reached in which the Chinese side promised to provide manufacturing facilities and financing for new energy technology. To start with a revolutionary roof-top wind turbine and solar panel combination will be distributed with no initial down-payment necessary to householders and enterprises world-wide. These householders will then pay the installers the equivalent of their current energy bill for 5 years after which they will become energy independent. This is a concrete and realistic way to give the atomic and fossil fuel based energy cartels time to find a new line of business.

Other “free energy” technologies, if proven to exist, may be used in lieu of these devices but only after safety testing. The installation of these devices would also be phased in so that existing energy corporations would have plenty of time to transition into new lines of enterprise. Toyota has also already begun its assault on the fossil fuel industry by producing cars, now on the market, that get over 100 kilometers to per liter or over 300 miles per gallon.

In a different, and more direct move, the banking cabal will be asked to make a $15 trillion donation for the purposes of ending war, ending poverty, stopping environmental destruction and freeing humanity from drudgery, poverty and disease. This will involve a specific actual move that we cannot write about in detail at this time other than to say it involves asking the Odessa/Bush Nazis to pay back the gold they stole from holocaust victims. The only other thing that can be said about this particular maneuver at this time is to tell the Romans to “beware the ides of March.”

There will be an announcement, aired live on March 13th on the internet, by the hacker group anonymous, the gnostic Illuminati faction and the White Dragon Society. If this announcement is not heeded, there will be revolution according to both anonymous and the gnostics.

In other news, Western embassies in Tokyo will all be shutting down on March 20th, ostensibly to celebrate the vernal equinox. If this embassy closure is a pretext to evacuate personnel in preparation for a mass terror attack against Tokyo, there will be unfathomable consequences for the Western ruling oligarchs and their extended families. In addition, nuclear weapons have already been placed in both Jerusalem and Rome by gnostic agents and these two cities will vanish forever if Tokyo is attacked. We urge all citizens of these two cities to evacuate immediately should Tokyo be terrorized by the Romans.

Furthermore, the Chinese and Japanese military have finalized preparations to sink the La Palma rock formation into the ocean and cause a 100 meter tsunami to hit the US East coast and Southern Europe in retaliation for the planned attack on Tokyo. The world will no longer tolerate Roman terror. The Romans must renounce Satan and the Vatican must be purged of all Satanists. This is not negotiable.

In other news, an informant has provided this writer with more details on how the banking cabal has manipulated the Japanese political system. Former Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama, a freemason Satanic agent, was bribed by the bankers with the promise his son would be the “first prime minister of a world government.” The source of this information is a friend of Hatoyama’s wife.

Hatoyama and Banri Kaeda, along with Seiji Maehara are some of the top Satanic P2 lodge agents in the current Democratic Party of Japan government. This source also confirmed at former Prime Minister Naoto Kan is a North Korean Satanic P2 lodge agent. Power broker Ichiro Ozawa tried to switch sides and “join the Chinese,” but he was in fact an agent for J. Rockefeller who was trying to infiltrate the Asian secret societies.

The Japanese magazine Kami no Bakudan (paper bomb) has also reported in its latest edition that current Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihiko Noda is part of a homosexual network of agents linked to Panasonic founder Konosuke Matsushita and the CIA international homosexual network centered at Georgetown University. Any government official worldwide who was sent to Georgetown for graduate studies is likely to be part of this network. However, as far as we can tell, the gay network is supportive of the White Dragon Society and its aims to end poverty, end war and stop environmental destruction.

We would like to ask this network to fully activate itself in order to dismantle the remaining Satanic agents still working to terrorize Japan into submission to their plans for a world fascist government. They know the specific agents who have been carrying out this traitorous work and they must all be put into preventative custody this week.

The first anniversary of the March 11, 2011 tsunami and nuclear terror attacks has come and the Japanese corporate media provided extensive coverage while carefully avoiding saying it was a natural disaster. This is a clear sign the media moguls here are still cowards who are sitting on the fence and waiting to see who wins the financial war.

They need to understand that Satan has already left this universe. Humanity will finally be set free.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:15 am 
Posting Freak

arrests that Ben has mentioned several times have been confirmed by the MSN but this report has some interesting new insites about Bill Gates ... but they don't use the word "arrest" they say "detained" ... now it looks like they are being reported as "being under police protection" ... this is what Kerry posted on her site

..."Thursday, March 1, 2012 INTEL ON ARRESTS – GATES, GEITHNER, KISSINGER — MUST READ This is one of those Rare “FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS” Intel reports. I received permission from higher ups to post this as You All Need To Know. According to several high level and down the rabbit hole sources, this was relayed to me. These are rumors and yet to be verified. Use discernment.

Geithner, our ‘in-trouble ‘Fed Treasury boy was detained and is now under protective custody. In the questioning process, he revealed all the alleged attempted thefts of George Bush Sr. related to the Global Settlements and PP distributions. George Bush Sr. under questioning revealed that Bill Gates’s team was responsible for the software controlled hacking of the accounts. Over 40 trap doors were discovered that directed stolen funds to be deposited in offshore accounts of Bush Sr, Obama and others. These have been found and plugged by the White Knights Computer Experts with Galactic Assistance.Bill Gates was flown to China for a nasty confrontation on the matter. It is alleged that Bill Gates is now under arrest & protective custody. He is alleged being charged with over 30 counts of treason. It also alleged that Bill Gates was the one delaying the RV as he had control of the red button which interfered with the processing. It is also alleged that Henry Kissinger is under arrest as well as many of the Dark Cabal Families. The Dark Cabal Rats are panicky and turning on each others. They are threatening to kill each other and that is one reason they are under protective custody. As always this intel is written on jello and may change anytime. Thank You White Knights, Thank You Galactics, Thank You LORD" -- Morning Liberty/ Robert H. Hender, Jr.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:24 am 
Posting Freak

These messages for many Westerners of hope are a subterfuge designed like Nesara to keep many good people of the IAMRACE waiting for a tomorrow that just never comes............what is of note to me is that just when the belief in Nesara was beginning to wane....this from Ben appeared to fill the void.......this below .....the end of the 4th Neruda interview...more then ever at this point in time needed.... to help keep focus .

"If you, the reader, wonder how the information I've presented about the Incunabula relates to all of the various conspiracy theories about the New World Order, intelligence community, Illuminati, Freemasonry, and all the other supposed clandestine organizations of the world, I would respectfully ask you to suspend your prior notions about the motivations of these various groups.

"These are not evil-minded organizations regardless of how some portray them. Their members have children and families just like you, and they take pleasure and disgust in the very same things as you do. They are humans with all the same weaknesses for vice and greed, but they also have a strong energy to improve the world, it is simply that their definition of what a better world is may differ from yours.

"If your interest is to conjure an antagonist for your amusement, that's your prerogative. But the issues I've related tonight are too serious to be amusing. They are deserving of your attention and discernment. Do your own investigation into the energy supplies of our world. You may come up with different numbers than what I mentioned, but only because the technology of the ACIO is more advanced than the petroleum industry. Nonetheless, you'll see confirmation of this general condition.

"Look at the current events of your time whenever you read this interview. You'll see how this plan is progressing. It may seem to take detours, but the general course is what I've described. It is moving in this direction not out of accident or because of the whims of the world's leaders, you can be sure. It is all part of the orchestration of events that are played out according to the well-designed blueprints of the Incunabula planners.

"You may feel a certain anguish that you're being led to a future not of your choosing, but if you want to have influence, then you need to be educated and aware of the real forces that are defining your future. This is a free-will universe. There is no hierarchy of angelic beings guiding the destiny of earth. There is no ascended master who dictates the pathway to enlightenment for humanity or the individual.

"If you truly want to express and apply your freewill, make it a personal religion to know the facts. Learn how to look behind the stories that are being sold by the media and politicians, and form your own conclusions. Keep your doubt intact about everything you're told from the political stage, especially when you're induced to be patriotic. It is one of the clearest signals to be suspicious of what you're being told.

"When enemies are created - especially new ones, be wary of the motivations of those who claim them to be enemies. Investigate the facts. Look under all the rocks and verify your evidence. Each of you must become investigators and learn the art of research and analytical study if you want to feel more a part of the movement to globalization.

"Your insights and understandings may not change humanity's course one millimeter, but it will change your ability to feel a part of this migration and have a sense of where humanity is moving and why.

"And to those who prefer to strike out on their own path and believe that globalism is pure folly, I can only explain to you that it must happen. It is the outward expression of who we are and it is the natural progression of our species to unify around the inner essence of our identity, instead of the outer façade of our particular nation or religious belief.

"I believe everyone understands this to varying degrees, but it is the methods of this unification that concern people. And I share this concern. If we're collectively informed about the plan and understand the end-goal is something that holds a great promise for humanity, we can pursue this goal with greater velocity and with added confidence that the methods will be in everyone's best interest. This must be our goal.

"And finally, many of you may feel that globalization is a concept of the New World Order and therefore dismiss it as a movement borne out of greed and the lust for power. Yes, there are always those who will take advantage of this movement to achieve personal gain, but the reason to become a unified people on this earth is far greater than the personal gains of a few. Remember this as you read your conspiracy stories.

"I'm finished, Sarah. Thank you for your indulgence."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 8:01 pm 
Posting Freak

so... I was off-line all day (since last night) because Hughes Net's satillite was experiencing technical difficulties ... and when they finally came back on, I have lost FF again (wtf) anyway, I was anxious to see what Anonomous had done ... but I can't find any evidence of them having done anything ... no announcement ... nothing on U-tube ... what Ben ... did the hackers get hacked?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Have been told by someone I respect that David Wilcox a fan of Ben .....am wondering why.....is it necessary to keep the public informed.....just do it ......and then report .....Light Tunnel via the Arcturians is in place.....use IT instead.
Zor B
Jupiter Command

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

the first time I heard of Ben, was via Jeff Rense radio show (he is still on monthly) ... then Kerry picked up on him and did an interview when she was just beginning and still closely associated with David WIlcox (he loaned them money to get Camelot started) I always enjoyed listening to him, and his "doom-lite" ... always so optomistic David took a shine to him but other than an interview or two, until recently - David didn't seem all that interested until he got the inside scoop on all that Nazi money - and then the Leo Wanna Trillions going missing ... but by then Ben had opened his own blog and all DW is doing is mirroring the story (with extra sensationalism) I never joined (any of them) because like Clif, everything he says is c and p-ed all over the web, so why pay for something that is free, and I am not concerned with being "the first" to read it ... he tells the whole story in series over many years and the history is really worth digging into for a great Mythology and a completely clear Eastern Perspective of the History of the Illuminati from the oriental angle (which fills in a lot of blanks) from Abraham foreward ... where Religion originated - with Abe's relationship with Anu.

I listened to Alexander Collier's last interview (he is so broke, his phone was being turned off) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRpqxJkyqDM and he says that his Andromedian friends, are telling him that the "surrender" we seem to be seeing amongst the Elite is a "feigned" weakness. But in actuality, the Anus are cleaning house and getting rid of the elite that did a poor job - and who they can't depend upon, they are serving them up to us as scapegoats ... because they know that the real leaders of the "opposition" to thier new plans for total control, will have to come out of hiding, to help establish a new society ... once they reveal themselves, then the Anus will target them, and replace them and the ones they are sacrificing now, with the "demi-gods" or the descendents of the Hybrids they left behind the last time they visited earth ... and they will not be hiding their identity nor curbing their lizzard ways - once that is done - they will have total control again.

the good news is that Consciousness is evolving so fast that the Anus will not be able to keep control for long ... he says eight months

but he said that the "program" they have established, will be carried out - to the letter - just as it was written in the Bible ... because the predominate "religion" or mind-set of Humanity has had that scenario implanted in their psychi for over two thousand years - which has become the basis for the world's most predominate religions (Jews, Muslims and Xians) not to forget that the Hindu and Buddist teach a caste system that fits the Anus agenda to a tee ... SO all the ones who believe in Religion... will see it happening (just as foretold) so they will be TOTALLY CONVINCED that Anu IS GOD ... and that everything "God" said has come to pass ... so they won't have to deal with them, they will just fall right into step with the Demi-gods ... as they hunt down and kill the "non-believers" for their god/father

But what I found most interesting about the interview, was that he mentions the Species that lives "in the ocean" who feed us our info ... he seems to think that they are working with the Anus ... maybe the Adromedians don't know who the WMs are ... or they have their own plans for Earth ... everyone who contacts ET, are all telling us that there is a battle raging out there in the space that surrounds us ... maybe that's what happened to Hughe's satillite yesterday ... got hit by a plasma bomb aimed at some ET - that missed (snicker)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:21 pm 
Posting Freak

This is a new blog by somebody who claims to have been member of the White Hats, but has left because the group has been infiltrated by the dark cabal.

He says Ben Fulford has been replaced by a clone or a lookalike and shows some pics for proof. The former White Hat is not the first one who states that the Ben Fulford we are seeing in the videos is not the original one. I've already heard it from other sources.

Here is the Blog entry

March 6, 2012
The Truth is Uglier and Crazier Than You Think: Infiltration of the White Hats and a Benjamin Fulford Lookalike

Hello,

I am a former operative of a group of operatives world-wide affectionately called “The White Hats.” We are a consortium of former and active intelligence operatives from all alphabets, Yakuza ninjas and assassins, expert computer hackers, military officers, former off-world soldiers, undercover agents in drug cartels, Hollywood producers pretending to be something else, adult entertainment moguls, religious clergy, journalists, authors, fifth-dimension humans, and regular people with extraordnary connections. Our initial mission was to battle the New World Order/Illuminati controlled by Santanic cabalists the reptilian overlords from destroying this beautiful planet and to systematically murder billions of human beings.

Continue reading: http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:15 am 
Posting Freak

well, we all chose what we want to believe ... Ben chooses not to believe in ETs - so he is missing a wholeness perspective of the issue. People tend to forget Ben's role in all of this is simply to make you aware of the so-called elite and their agenda. Because he was found able to transfer knowledge without distorting it - he is given information that "they" (the white hats) want him to broadcast ... his evident sincerity and total dedication to making the world aware - is very convincing - but it is his intent to assist humantiy and total trust in human nature to make the right choices when they have accurate information that attracts many ... he has publicly begged certain members of the elite to "surrender" and promised them sanctuary - personally I think he is being used to get the public to hunt down and kill a bunch of scapegoats

as members of this forum, we know that the individuals that Ben lists as the chief culprits in the enslavement of humanity, are not the ones calling the shots ... they aren't the ones "leaking" incriminating information about these Cabalists - the Powers that Be - are still manipulating everyone ... and the one's Ben names no longer serve a purpose in the "new" world order they have planned. Getting rid of these guys is not going to change their plans, it is a part of their plans ... if and when these major players are removed from the game, the game doesn't stop ... it will be refreshed with the money that gets confiscated (snicker) - and we have more of the same ole same ole, humanity participating in his own enslavement - of his own free will

Personally, I don't think the Japanese Navy would go along with his plans to retaliate for the attack on Japan - even if he has proof ... but then again, blow backs are hell and the way I understand his ultimatum is that if we don't turn over the accused for trial - that is what is planned for the first of next month ... we shall see

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:03 am 
Posting Freak

Non of it is true. We are not at war with Man,we are at war with Nature. We are all part of the Draco Constallation. All of us have been a part of the Milkyway,and have traversed the expansiveness of the universe. We are not at war with Religion,we are all part of the spirial of the cosmology of the tree of life . Their is noone more spiritual than another at any one Moment. Demi-Gods are constructs of the genetic Mind,imprints from the phantom Core,and prompted and triggered by genetic memory(Myth Mind).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:27 am 
Posting Freak

Anu and Sin were brothers,human beings have always worshipped the Sun,Moon,and Stars. Human imagination created a War in the heavens when the Moon started to move away from Earth. Our species has always been on Earth since the Breath of Earth was created. Our Life-form is a Mutation.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:37 pm 
Posting Freak

Benjamin Fulford: Over 200 Senior Bankers Arrested Last Week as New Financial System Goes Online | Activist Awake
This entry was posted on March 26, 2012, in General News and tagged Benjamin Fulford, Federal Reserve System, House of Lords, Japan, Rothschild family. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment

Posted on March 26, 2012 by Pat Donworth

Benjamin Fulford

Benjamin Fulford, March 26, 2012

The new financial system is online now and abundant financing is either already or soon to be made available, according to dragon family representatives. The final take down of the criminal cabal has also begun in earnest with over 200 senior bankers arrested and 450 resigned last week alone, these sources say. Japan is also now doing the final paperwork needed to set up an international economic planning agency with an initial funding facility of $10 trillion or about 200 times what the World Bank lends every year, according to Japanese government sources. There will be some sort of announcement about this and other things on Tuesday evening, March 27th, 2012 Japan Standard Time according to illuminati and White Dragon Society sources. The arrest of some very high profile individuals is imminent.

The general structure of the financial cabal and its top leaders has also now been mapped to some extent. For example, the Rothschild family dynasty leaders have been identified. The Swiss branch of the family is run by David de Rothschild in Geneva, the French branch by Guy de Rothschild, the German branch by Rothschild family member and Hitler daughter Angelina Merkel, and the British branch by Evelyn de Rothschild.

In the US, JP Morgan is a Rothschild front.

The Rockefeller family syndicate uses Goldman Sachs and Citibank as its major financial fronts. Bank of America is a front for the Italian black nobility behind the Vatican and the mafia, run in part by Peter Hans Kolvenbach, the former black pope. Pope malevolent the 16th is also a senior member of this satanic group.

The Nazi faction is run by Fuhrer George Bush Senior with Ben Bernanke acting as Deputy Fuhrer. Their chemical and pharmaceutical mass murder division is run by the Du Pont family.

The Bill and Melinda Gates foundation is now in Africa forcing families at gunpoint to accept the sterilization by vaccine of their daughters. In North America, Japan and elsewhere the mass sterilization by vaccine is taking place under the guise of protecting girls against cervical cancer. Message to Bill Gates: your company and foundation are going to be confiscated and you are going to spend the rest of your life making restitution.

The United States government has been so compromised by these and other cabal families and their foundation fronts that the upcoming US Presidential “election,” is nothing more than a power struggle between the Chicago mob and their front man Mitt Romney versus the Bush Texas illegal drug mafia and their guy Jeb Bush.

Hopefully the new financial system, once it is fully implemented, will pull the plug on the entire farcical show and Americans will be able to choose their own leaders based on true information provided by free media. For now though, electronically rigged elections and corporate propaganda provide sham democracy for dumbed down and drugged up Americans.

However, a look at the pentagon budget for this upcoming year shows they have dedicated plenty of resources to financing reserve troop units inside the United States. This does not mean they are preparing to put average Americans into FEMA camps as feared by many. To the contrary, they are preparing for a mass round up of cabal agents and proxies, according to pentagon and CIA sources.

There was a clear indication of change on March 20th, when instead of having the cabal scheduled earthquake hit Tokyo, a magnitude 7.4 earthquake hit Oaxaca, Mexico exactly when President Obama’s daughter was vacationing there. Furthermore, this earthquake was advertised in advance through pamphlets distributed locally. This is a clear sign the bad guys no longer play the HAARP.

Another sign of change was the public rebuke of Obama, Clinton and cabal controlled media outlets when the official Chinese government news site, Xinhua stated that North Korea was not on the agenda of the 50 nation nuclear security summit taking place in Soeul, Korea this week. The cabal propaganda media has been carrying a fake story about nuclear danger from North Korea even though that country has already announced it will cease nuclear weapons development.

The secret agenda behind this 50 nation summit is an attempt to steal 200 tons of gold that is in South Korean warehouses. That theft is not going to be allowed to go ahead so the cabalists will leave the summit empty handed.

There was also plenty of speculation about a coup d’etat in China last week. All that happened was that a Maoist cabal agent Bo Xilai was removed from power after one of his henchmen was discovered taking instructions from the US consulate in Chongqing, according to MI6 sources. China is still on course for a stable and harmonious regime change-over later this year, according to White Dragon Society sources. The talk of a Maoist coup d’etat was wishful cabalist thinking fanned by cabalist media outlets.

Speaking about fake stories, the “White Hats” group on the internet, consisting of Bush agent Mike Cotrell and Hawaii resident Danny Gammage, has been spewing out laughable libel (such as this writer is a clone).

More damagingly, they managed to fool Lord Blackheath of the UK Upper House of Parliament with a fake story about $15 trillion that he raised in Parliamentary session. The House of Lords is now going to summon a White Dragon Society ally to testify about what is really going on in the financial wars.

The London financial district is headed for further purges and the talk is that Lord Sassoon is headed for a big fall. The investigation may even extend to the UK Royal family, European CIA sources say.

In Japan, meanwhile, the status quo is expected to remain on hold until the March 31st end of the fiscal year because of overwhelming workloads in the bureaucracy and the parliament. After March 31st, there will be concrete negotiations taking place involving the Finance Ministry, Bank of Japan, Prime Minister’s office and Royal Household Agency aimed at setting up a new international economic planning agency.

The Japanese self-defense forces and bureaucracy are also planning a major purge of cabalist puppets in the Japanese Parliament, banks, corporations and media.

Overall, things are looking very good. However, unless we see these senior cabalists on world TV confessing to their crimes, we must not be complacent. Until this financial war is over, keep your powder dry and stay alert.

Source:

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:11 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
......Our Life-form is a Mutation.

Actually, a fusion.

Quote:
......As the frequency of soul is accessed, the soul carrier gains an appreciation and growing realization that it is the carrier wave expression of a God-Fragment interacting with the worlds of linear time, crystallized matter, and three-dimensional space.

This new perception portends a transformative identity and value shift......

All UFOs, conspiracy theories and crop circle formations are designed by one's higher (colder) Self to create speculation; illusions, albeit, very persistent ones that must be transcended to achieve the Sovereign Integral Perspective.

IT is a perspective with no (limitation) horizon.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:02 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate that perspective of the "drama" that diverts our attention from practicing the HVs, Russell ... but our innate "need to know" inspires many to look to those who at least "believe" they know what is going on ...

it is also interesting to note the inter-workings of these "informed" individuals ... Clif High has now "dismissed" Ben, David Wilcox and another new information-guru, as deceived or delusional (snicker) He says that, while there have been numerous "resignations" of Bankers ... no one has been arrested (for sure) and dismisses the claims that Fulford is making that includes the Japanese Navy (to bomb laPloma Rock) and now their government (see below) as well as his "white hat" diplomatic sources from around the world ... Clif should stick to his woju and just release his data with as little self promotion as possible because it just reveals how judgmental he is - IMO there is something to be gleaned from everything "shared" ... I agree that Ben is being used to broadcast this information from a unique perspective - but it is serving a purpose he is not aware of, because it is limited - by the PTB - by design -

but WE know that ... BEN doesn't ... he believes that he is "transfering knowledge" - and he IS - to the best of his abilities - it is just that his sources are limited

WE are clif's source of information ... and his reports reveal evidence of what we "believe" is going to happen - because that is what we are participating in - whether we are conscious of it or not, and WILL materialize - unless by reading his reports we can consciously withdraw our support from, if we discover that it was not what we wanted to manifest after all ....

Clif has a Universal perspective of these events - and shares his perspectives and research freely - as does Ben ... I appreciate both of their perspectives ... I believe that they are both transfering knowledge to the best of their abilities ...

Japan’s government formally agrees to set up 1000 trillion yen fund but worries about geopolitical ramifications

This week’s newsletter was delayed for a day because of sensitive ongoing negotiations involving the Japanese, Chinese, Russian and US governments among others. The negotiations are still going on as of this writing and there is much we still cannot report. However, we can confirm that the Japanese government has agreed in principle to set up a 1000 trillion yen (12 trillion dollar) fund to be used to end poverty, stop environmental destruction and roll out previously forbidden technology in a responsible manner. The problem now is how to sort out the massive geopolitical repercussions this fund will create.

In what may be a related development, there appears to have been a regime change in China because Xi Xinping, the man widely assumed to be the next president of China has not appeared on the official Chinese Xinhua news site since March 31st, while his erstwhile rival, Li Keqiang, is being given massive coverage. This is only one of many signs of massive changes in planetary governance.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next