WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Benjamin Fulford against the Illuminati.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:21 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, well, you don't see Ben channeling information ... he just recently was made aware of ET "intervention" ... he is one of those rare individuals who believes that HUMANITY can save themselves ... all that have to do is say NO MORE will I participate - support and perpetuate - this system of InEquality ... it really isn't that difficult :D

Isn't one of the reasons YOU like him so much is because you believe him when he talks about the ninja assassins taking out the elite? YOU love it and hope its so. That isn't so difficult to see either. Everyone is playing their part and perhaps the biggest effect is where people put their attention, is it the negative CHEF or the positive CHEF and are they practicing the 6 Heart Virtues and living a heart/love centered life? I dare say more and more are coming around to this and its tipped the scales to the positive CHEF becoming more predominant. Time is relative and what happens is relative to time and how its diminished as coherency becomes predominant where it doesn't need time to be what it is as the natural state it is. We have this window of time to do this and obviously it isn't forever either, otherwise you wouldn't have people reincarnating on a parallel earth to continue on their chosen consciousness in incoherence, warring and fighting , money and power struggles. Don't you live where you have access to an underground?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Ananake wrote:
:roll:

YOU mistake the personality for spirit and soul showing you have no true conception of either since you think an astrological chart construed/contrived by someone else can tell you what you need to know about yourself. And you call someone who knows considerably more than you do about the WMM cuckoo???? You deceive yourself. Yet some people are so used to incoherence because its familiar and known that they have to constantly create such a state of incoherence to function in that comfort zone even if it means trying to drag others down there with them.

Ananake wrote:
:roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, well, you don't see Ben channeling information ... he just recently was made aware of ET "intervention" ... he is one of those rare individuals who believes that HUMANITY can save themselves ... all that have to do is say NO MORE will I participate - support and perpetuate - this system of InEquality ... it really isn't that difficult :D

Whose channeling info? Regina isn't and I don't recall it being mentioned about Japanese Princess Kaoru Nakamaru. If you can show me what your source of info is about either Regina or the Princess "channeling" their info I am more than willing to look at it. Thanx in advance. :wink:

From the Japanese Princess's vid at the end...

IF WHAT SHE IS SAYING IS NOT TRUE

EITHER WAY WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT

IF IT'S TRUE IT'S NO ESCAPING IT.

SO WHY NOT TRY AND LOVE AGAIN EVEN IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT.

PEOPLE HAVE ALSO SAID IT WOULD BE 30 HOURS OF DARKNESS.

EVEN IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE MANY WOULD SLEEP THROUGH IT.

DID THE 3 DAYS AND 3 NIGHTS MAKE YOU FEEL FEAR.

IF SO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON.

TRUST YOURSELF AND CREATION.

LOVE YOURSELF AND OTHERS.

REMEMBER YOU'RE A SPIRIT EXPERIENCING A BODY,

NOT A BODY EXPERIENCING A SPIRIT.

WAKE UP

SO HUMANITY CAN UNIFY AND IT STARTS WITH

YOU

WE ALL LIVE ON HIS PLANET TOGETHER.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:30 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, before I begin, I would like to say that I very much admire Princess Nakamuru, and and how she has used her position of influence to perhaps awaken people in her circle to their spirituality ... for the fact that she, recognized the need to gain her own experience, and to "cleanse her soul", before her message would be accepted by others as genuine. I think that is an amazing accomplishment for a person of her status ... and very rare and I am grateful that she was willing to do this

but I thought you said that you listened to the interview ? because she revealed her source of information in the first few minutes ... she said that she got her knowledge from, guides, (ancestors) and from ET (galactic federation) and in other interviews she explains how they "enter" her and how her voice changes etc etc etc - which is classically how people who channel others explain their "spiritual experiences"

based upon my own "inspirational" experiences ... I do not get "words" to speak or to deliver ... I don't hear a voice, no one "enters" me ... I don't have to go somewhere (meditate or even ponder) to fetch my "answers" ... they just flow - from my access to "personal wisdom" without "thought" ... or as said so perfectly said, in one of the music tracts "I know some things, I don't know" ... which doesn't include memories of ETs, or "guides" or me having to accommodate entities who want to "speak through me", using my body (to express their message)

I don't promote or share channeled information ... I read it, watch it and am open to finding the light in the messages that are channeled, because I know that in order for it to be appreciated, it must have a great deal of "light" in it ... and that light, is included to get you to resonate with - and swallow the Fear, they are trying to get us to share .

I mentioned that What Ben has to say is not "channeled" even though it is apparent that some his information goes through channels (snicker) as far as I know he isn't a "spiritual" practitioner and didn't even believe in ETs until last year. Nothing Ben ever said frightened me - it either made me laugh or gave me faith in Humanity ...and to tell you the truth, some of his "news" is old, and half the time I feel like I know more about what is going on in the "secret governments" than he does ( I couldn't have sat in the same room as Leo Zagami for more than five minutes - much less try to reason with him while he defended the practices of the Illuminati)

... same with Clif High, he doesn't frighten me - he makes me laugh ... and none of his info is "channeled" ... James told Mark in the interview, that his "knowing" was not something he was taught, but "remembered" ... he said something like, the WMs didn't come and sit at the foot of my bed and teach me - and the LTO materials make it clear that the WMs aren't ETs - but our own "higher self" - time shifted... and that the GF isn't concerned with the individual's personal development but with the progression of the Species collective state of consciousness. They also reveal that individuals who are not even aware (Einstein) of their "missions" in the Unification Forces' plans, are being "inspired" and activated - to access their OWN souls/individuated entity consciousness - and to share what purpose their unique perspectives serve to enhance us collectively as well as individually to the pont where we can assist other

Now, if I were just awakening to the notion, that I was an immortal spiritual being ... and looking to learn from others who believed the same about their self - and I was hearing this message, for the first time - which no doubt was broadcast all over Japan, considering her position and influence in that Nation... it would frighten me to learn what she shared about 2012 especially after what happened to Japan in 2011 ... it was somewhat frightening to me, to hear it - even knowing what I have known about 2012 for decades ... but when you consider the source(s) of her information, it is understandable - because that is what Anu (and his minions) have been promoting for thousands of years - FEAR and the feeling that you can't "save yourself" from the circumstances that you find yourself in - that you need some "savior" -ET or Ass-ended Master to tell you what you already know ... that we are IMMORTAL - spiritual beings, that have equal potential to recognize and then REALize our innate ability to fulfill their destiny...as equals.

PS, Regina said that she got with her "group" who channels ET's and they confirmed the "announcement" ... these people are being decieved ... I don't blame them, nos am I judging them, I am just pointing out what they revealed as their "source" in these vids and pointing out that Ben and Clif, and James and very few others are NOT channeling the information that they share with us.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:51 pm 
Posting Freak

There are other ways besides what you call channelling to receive info and that you assume that channelling, from your personal definition of it, is the only way the Princess can receive info puts you in error for your limitation in lack of awareness. When the 3rd eye is open its amazing how info can just flow in and through your higher mind and not as something else or someone else, nor are space, time and distance impediments. It pays to study Quantum Physics. It gives a whole new meaning to being a conduit. I guess you can't understand this if you haven't experienced it yet. Those whose 3rd eye is open know this and some of them you would never know because they don't go around talking about it or making money from it, but, like the Princess, timed her announcement and quietly made her announcement after many years of establishing herself as a well respected writer, journalist etc. She's a very intelligent woman and deserves all the respect bestowed on her, obviously, there are others of her stature that respect what she says as well for the resonance they feel no matter what you or anyone else says about it. Each are fully capable of assessing for themselves and this is gladly given everyone. Again, Darlene, thank you for posting this and allowing us to discern for ourselves. :wink: :D

P.S.

The 3 days and nights of darkness describe a POLESHIFT, something else you have been talking about starduster for some time now.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:24 pm 
Posting Freak

I choose to put my focus on the positive aspect of the CHEF because it has come to where you want to be very aware of what your predominant focus is and why for it will fill your reality with either predominant Love and past all the phenomena or predominant Fear or neither. However, if we don't make a choice it just may be made for you. Like she said in the vid those not in resonance with you will fall away from you. I know where and why my choice is. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm 
Posting Freak

01/09/2012
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120109: The Feds have sued for peace and detailed settlement negotiations have begun

In a very major development, the Federal Reserve Board faction that is in de-facto control of the Obama regime and Israel has approached the White Dragon Society to negotiate a way to unfreeze their funds. They have promised to use any released funds for humanitarian projects and to develop hitherto forbidden technology.The 130-nation group that announced a new financial system through the Conscious Media Network on January 1st also contacted the White Dragon Society and said they will prove with action, and not words, that they represent extremely powerful interests. This writer initially, and apparently incorrectly, denounced the announcement as a psy-ops because this group was not identical to the 117 nation Monaco group previously reported about in this newsletter. All of these major factions will now have to reach an agreement. There will some serious horse-trading over the coming weeks before any sort of agreement is reached or public announcement is made but it appears a solution to the financial crisis is now on the horizon.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:00 pm 

Oh good.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:32 am 
Posting Freak

This is not the first time Ben has jumped the gun in haste about something that is legit. Let's see how this unfolds and I see the connection to the Japanese Princess for I believe she knows some of the same humans who are interested in a better and more evolved planet as well. We are all so very interconnected and we can feel this when we truly trust the resonance in our hearts to reveal truth to us. After all it only resonates because it already knows it from having laid it down before we in human instruments activate the awareness of it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Ben has always claimed to have some "contact" in the Aristocracy of Japan, after listening to several interviews given by the Princess, I think it is clear that their info is the same, which could be a coincidence (snicker) or due to the fact that they are feeding each other information ... but I assume, that she IS his link inside the Royal Family because of their perspectives being so aligned ...

Ben has suffered much, to get this information, distributed to us ... I wonder how much any one of us would endure - before we just quit

Quote:
The attacks against me have been so intense and so prolonged that I could not begin to list them all but here is just a bit of what I have gone through: Six murder attempts (that I am aware of), blackmail against publishers (including threats of advertising boycotts and threats to murder editors) to force them to take my books off the store shelves, an approach by an individual carrying 70 kilos of marijuana laced with toxic chemicals to told me to "introduce me to the yakuza or I will kill you," (I introduced him to the Japanese security police), a sustained campaign against slander involving multiple agents telling every body I ever contacted professionally that I was "on drugs and had gone insane," offers of bribes to personal acquaintances to induce them to testify against me by saying I was on drugs, the poisoning of my fiancee to force a miscarriage, etc.etc.
Never, however, would these people offer to debate me personally about ideas for the future of the planet or for the benefit of humanity and the natural world.
The only thing I will say about the latest attacks is that either I will stand by what I have written or else issue a correction if it is proven wrong. People also need to understand the difference between rhetoric and fact. If in the past I have said something like "the planet earth is about to give birth," is obviously a metaphor. As far as the ghost of my great-grandfather contacting me is concerned, I sincerely believe that is what happened.

Benjamin Fulford.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:43 am 
Posting Freak

About Ben jumping the gun about the Conscious Media Interview....

Important Clarification on Global Currency (new info added)

Quote:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:

January 9th 2012: Announcement from Benjamin Fulford.

Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120109: The Feds have sued for peace and detailed settlement negotiations have begun

In a very major development, the Federal Reserve Board faction that is in de-facto control of the Obama regime and Israel has approached the White Dragon Society to negotiate a way to unfreeze their funds. They have promised to use any released funds for humanitarian projects and to develop hitherto forbidden technology.

The 130-nation group that announced a new financial system through the Conscious Media Network on January 1st also contacted the White Dragon Society and said they will prove with action, and not words, that they represent extremely powerful interests. This writer initially, and apparently incorrectly, denounced the announcement as a psy-ops because this group was not identical to the 117 nation Monaco group previously reported about in this newsletter.

All of these major factions will now have to reach an agreement. There will some serious horse-trading over the coming weeks before any sort of agreement is reached or public announcement is made but it appears a solution to the financial crisis is now on the horizon.

http://www.cmn.tv/blog/important-clarif ... -currency/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:53 pm 
Posting Freak

well, he admits his mistakes quickly ... who would have thought that there were two (or more) "world groups" ... no wonder there is so much dis-info out there - everyone is "in hiding" (snicker)

hava cupa hope ... with these two developments ... starting to sound like NESARA now :lol: GO Ben - but don't let them stay in power, they have proven that they can't manage their own greed.

01/09/2012

In a very major development, the Federal Reserve Board faction that is in de-facto control of the Obama regime and Israel has approached the White Dragon Society to negotiate a way to unfreeze their funds. They have promised to use any released funds for humanitarian projects and to develop hitherto forbidden technology.The 130-nation group that announced a new financial system through the Conscious Media Network on January 1st also contacted the White Dragon Society and said they will prove with action, and not words, that they represent extremely powerful interests. This writer initially, and apparently incorrectly, denounced the announcement as a psy-ops because this group was not identical to the 117 nation Monaco group previously reported about in this newsletter. All of these major factions will now have to reach an agreement. There will some serious horse-trading over the coming weeks before any sort of agreement is reached or public announcement is made but it appears a solution to the financial crisis is now on the horizon.

01/17/2012
Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120117: The Old World Order wants to surrender but to the people, not to the New World Order

The negotiations on a new financial system for the planet are proceeding well but due to the complexity of the situation, it will take time before any public announcements are possible, according to sources close to the negotiations. The current owners of the Federal Reserve Board System and the Washington D.C. corporate government are hoping to offer enough reforms that they can stay in power. Their money has been frozen, though, by a group that would rather see them all put in jail. The final solution to the problem will need to involve an audit of the real world and the removal of all fraudulent funds from the system. It will also involve a massive redistribution of wealth, meaning that the American people and other worldwide victims of the cabal will get their stolen funds returned to them.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:53 am 

just read something about the Fed has been giving out upwards of 15 TRILLION dollars to various banks, many of them offshore and in europe. and there's no audit. congress and the senate seem to be quiet about it ....

this is US taxpayers money. but seriously. trillions?

....going to check on the accuracy of it.

Since 1913, the currency of the United States has been owned and managed by a private corporation of international bankers known as the "Federal Reserve System."

This group prints "Federal Reserve Notes" and loans them out to the United States Treasury. American taxpayers then pay interest to the Federal Reserve banking families for the rights to use their money.

The Federal Reserve banking families can therefore print as much money as they want -- and give it to whomever they want, secretly, with no oversight or input from the United States government.

..... Alan Greenspan admits that the Federal Reserve is an independent agency whose decisions cannot be overruled by any element of the legitimate United States government.

"REPORTER: What is the proper relationship... what should be the proper relationship between a chairman of the Fed and a president of the United States?

GREENSPAN: Well, first of all, the Federal Reserve is an independent agency. And that means basically that, uh, there is no other agency of government which can overrule actions that we take.

So long as that is in place, and there is no evidence that the administration, the Congress or anybody else is requesting that we do things other than what we think is the appropriate thing, then what the relationships are don't frankly matter. I've had very good relationships with presidents."

26 TRILLION DOLLARS OF FRAUD ...... we now know that the Federal Reserve secretly lent out 26 trillion dollars' worth of American money from 2007 to 2010 -- much of it to foreign banks.
    Twenty. Six. TRILLION. Dollars.......

from GAO report : Page 131 – The total lending for the Fed’s “broad-based emergency programs” was $16,115,000,000,000. That’s right, more than $16 trillion. The four largest recipients, Citigroup, Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch and Bank of America, received more than a trillion dollars each.

The 5th largest recipient was Barclays PLC. The 8th was the Royal Bank of Scotland Group, PLC. The 9th was Deutsche Bank AG. The 10th was UBS AG. These four institutions each got between a quarter of a trillion and a trillion dollars. None of them is an American bank.

Page 205 – Separate and apart from these “broad-based emergency program” loans were another $10,057,000,000,000 in “currency swaps.” In the “currency swaps,” the Fed handed dollars to foreign central banks, no strings attached, to fund bailouts in other countries….

These currency swaps and the “broad-based emergency program” loans, together, totaled more than $26 trillion. That’s almost $100,000 for every man, woman, and child in America.

That’s an amount equal to more than seven years of federal spending — on the military, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, interest on the debt, and everything else. And around twice America’s total GNP….

If the Fed had extended $26 trillion in credit to the American people instead of Wall Street, would there be 24 million Americans today who can’t find a full-time job?

26 Trillion is a gigantic number. Seemingly unimaginable. This is a documented, proven fact. Isn’t it strange that you’ve hardly heard anything about this in the mainstream media?

That should be your first clue. Knowledge is power. Instead of feeling sick, angry, paranoid, sad or depressed, be aware that once you know the truth, nothing can stop us.

The results of the first audit in the Federal Reserve’s nearly 100-year history .... link

What was revealed in the audit was startling: $16,000,000,000,000.00 had been secretly given out to US banks and corporations, and foreign banks everywhere from France to Scotland. From the period between December 2007 and June 2010, the Federal Reserve secretly bailed out many of the world’s banks, corporations, and governments. The Federal Reserve likes to refer to these secret bailouts as an all-inclusive loan program, but virtually none of the money has been returned -- and it was loaned out at 0% interest.

Why the Federal Reserve had never been public about this or even informed the United States Congress about the $16 trillion dollar bailout is obvious. The American public would have been outraged to find out that the Federal Reserve bailed out foreign banks while Americans were struggling to find jobs.

To place $16 trillion into perspective, remember that the GDP of the United States is only $14.12 trillion.
    The entire national debt of the United States government spanning its 200+ year history is “only” $14.5 trillion.
    The budget that is being debated so heavily in Congress and the Senate is “only” $3.5 trillion.

Take all of the outrage and debate over the $1.5 trillion deficit into consideration, and swallow this Red pill: There was no debate about whether $16,000,000,000,000 would be given to failing banks and failing corporations around the world.

well, that truly is news .... that is not going to be reported by the 5 companies who run all the media ...
.... (because they are linked up to the recipients of the companies who get this money) ...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:12 am 

this is from the Wilcox papers .......... massive reporting work here.....

100 years from now, this will be THE pulitzer prize of all time ....

IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO COMPREHEND THE DEPTH OF THE FRAUD

The initial figure of 16 trillion that jumped out of the Federal Reserve audit is more money than all the goods and services produced by every single person in the United States -- for any given year. It is greater than the entire amount of debt ever racked up by the United States in its 235-year history as well.

The 2010 Census estimated there are 114,825,428 households in the US. Sixteen trillion dollars in secret bailouts adds up to 139 thousand and 342 dollars per household. The full figure of 26 trillion adds up to nearly a quarter million dollars per household – $226,430.68 to be exact.

When you put it in those terms, the full weight of the theft becomes nothing short of staggering. Imagine if your family had a quarter million dollars saved -- and then someone robbed you. What if the thief then told everyone what he did – but no one cared enough to do anything?

That’s what just happened to every single family in the United States of America.

Every single adult in the United States who was unemployed or on public assistance could have been given a job – so they can lead a happy, fulfilling and prosperous life – with plenty of money to spare.

A vast public works program could easily have been created to stimulate the economy – so that the money would become an investment, not a one-time gift.

WHAT COULD WE HAVE DONE? .............. We could have built high-speed bullet trains to make it easier and faster than flying to travel through congested urban areas -- such as the East Coast megalopolis -- and other corridors between nearby cities.

We could have restored our archaic, battered fleet of passenger airliners, (which still have ashtrays in the bathrooms,) with all new jets – and bigger, more comfortable seats. (Many flights are delayed or canceled for maintenance. This is a consistent problem when I fly.)

We could have restored our crumbling roads and bridges – increasing comfort, safety and gas mileage. We could have transformed the inner cities with massive construction and refurbishing projects, and dramatically improved public transportation – making it easier for people to work. .................

truly what makes this situation even more remarkable .... (other than the silence of the media ... well that shouldn't be so surprising) ... but mostly the total complicity of all the lawmakers at the capitol ..........

and that is a lot of lawmakers there. the senate. the congress. (don't even mention the executive branch) barry a proxy for jay who has been the (for real) pres the past 15 years + ..... shhh .......... shhh ... deep conspiracy ....

all mute ........ apparently ............... wow ... 26 T .... wow. so many zero's ...

& ... maybe it's common knowledge among the insiders who get their news from independent sources that all the "official" presidents are proxies for the real folks behind the scenes. .............

Last edited by robaire on Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:21 am 

but in that sense it would be a lot like that movie Wizard of Oz ........
the fella with his smoke and mirrors ......... and really it's just vapor ...........

(but they're all scared, see, because they're conditioned to be .... ) hmmm ...

full article -here-

must say, have such admiration for folks who go out and take the perilous task the way these trailblazers are doing .....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 am 
Posting Freak

Secret government regime change in Asia nears completion, Satanic cabal in West crumbling

The Year of the Dragon officially starts today in the lunar calendar and the battle over control of the global financial system and therefore the future of the planet Earth is proceeding well for the White Dragon Society and its allies. In Asia, the regime change in North Korea has now resulted in concrete dialogue over reunification of the Korean peninsula and possibly even a union between a united Korea and Japan. The capital being considered for this planned entity is around Nara and Tenri City, South of Osaka. In the West, Interpol is steadily squeezing criminals like George Soros and Senator J. Rockefeller and something big may happen before the key January 31st accounts settling date.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/01/23/s ... crumbling/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:22 am 

wilcock ..... new material added ..................

.......... Your educational upbringing has constructed a reality for you. It speaks to you from every school. Every university. Every newspaper. Every magazine. Every television station. Every radio station. Many (but thankfully not all) books.
    It's not your fault. You have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. There are so many people who love you. I can promise you that you are not alone. You are loved and cared for... more than you can ever possibly imagine. I don't believe this. I know this. Why? Because I am one of those people. And there are many, many others just like me.

THAT'S WHY I'M HERE ..... That's why I'm putting my life on the line -- risking hideous torture and death -- to tell you all this.
    I could be doing something else. Something much, much safer and easier. But I'm not. I'm here. Right now. And with these words, my thoughts of freedom have created immortality. The idea can never again be silenced. The concept of freedom. The belief in abundance, peace and happiness... for everyone. You didn't ask for the world to be this way. You didn't choose this. It just IS. And now you and I have to do something about it -- and help others who are fighting on our behalf. In order to do that, my role in this is to continue to educate you. To continue the investigation. We've barely even gotten started.
    Shame may have prevented you from hearing and understanding the rest of the story -- but it's time for you to know the truth.

STEP BACK AND THINK ABOUT IT ........... The Federal Reserve handed out 26 trillion dollars in bailout money – to themselves. To their own companies. To their own banks. That means they’re suffering. This is not something they would have done if they weren’t forced to. They are experiencing real trouble – and it’s affecting global headlines with rumors of financial collapse.

A 122-NATION ALLIANCE ......... According to former Forbes Asia-Pacific bureau chief Benjamin Fulford, the 2008 collapse was pushed over the tipping point by an international coalition of countries who are actively resisting the Federal Reserve group. I can now independently confirm this is true because I am in daily contact with some of their top representatives. It happened because of my willingness to pursue this investigation -- once I saw that the lawsuit Benjamin Fulford had been talking about for over a year was real, and had actually been filed in the Southern District Court of New York.

You are not alone. There are already 122 countries fighting for you. More are preparing to join the coalition. They are afraid to speak out because they know they will be killed if they do. At least for right now. I have written and conducted this investigation on the direct request of this and other important groups -- who are fighting for you. They have handed me provable evidence to give to you. There is much, much more they will give you through other means. This is, and will be, evidence that no one has ever seen before. Some of it will be very difficult for you to hear -- and see.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE GOT ............. I've done the homework. I was extremely lucky to be offered this chance. And I am brave enough to take it. As of January 23rd, 2012, I have heard from my top insiders that there are seismic waves of shock rippling through this community at the level of bravery I have demonstrated here by revealing all of this to you. These peacekeepers will, at the right moment, lay down their lives -- if necessary -- for your freedom. Hopefully it won't come to that. What we seek is a peaceful, negotiated surrender of the people running these organizations. Not genocide. Not masses rising up to torture and destroy them. A world we can all live in and share... together. In peace. Free from pain. Free from corruption. Free from Financial Tyranny.

LET'S NOT FORGET WHAT WE'VE LEARNED ABOUT THE FEDERAL RESERVE ............ In order to be free, we must continue the investigation. .................. The Federal Reserve appears to control, directly or indirectly, 1,318 corporations that earn up to 80 percent of the world’s wealth. 147 corporations within that group are totally interconnected with each other, and earn 40 percent of global revenues. Global media was consolidated from 50 independent corporations to five giants in barely over 20 years – from 1983 to 2004. One of the top two or three most profitable businesses in America is the healthcare industry. In order for the “super-entity” of 147 corporations to control 80 percent of the wealth, they would almost certainly need to invest in healthcare. Six out of the top nine media corporations have directors with controlling interests in the pharmaceutical companies. Eight out of the top nine media corporations have insurance and / or pharmaceutical company executives serving on their Board of Directors. This is precisely the type of interconnectedness discovered by the Swiss team of scientists – using supercomputers.

basically says the Fed gave 26 trillion to themselves.
according to the research which appears to be of high quality, the Fed is thought to be the Apex company,
in the network of multinationals. the 1316 companies reduced to 143 core companies.

interesting graphics.
Image 100 dollars ...
Image 1 million $
Image 1 billion $
Image 1 trillion $

Last edited by robaire on Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:47 am 

an amazing rendition of a large denomination US Treasury Bond.
I have no idea if the photo is genuine.

this would be a financial instrument with a face value of 1 B $ .
(I guess the stubs are the interest bearing coupons ...and the principal is the main note....)

this one for 100 million $ ...............

both of these say Federal Reserve Note... so they are based on "the Company" ....
while the note below seems to be a note from the Government's Treasury branch.

these are vast amounts. Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:47 pm 
Posting Freak

new economy already in place .........just need to "suffer" for a few years to get there.....2017 just a few blinks away.....First Source in charge.....energy is free................................now .....merging with Masada is a future city Korbola.....that is showing Israel just how to do IT.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:48 pm 
Posting Freak

In the physical form time moves slowly......in the Chambers it doesn't exist but in your mind.....some as money......energy is a gift of First Source.....IT is free......for everyone....not just a few......by 2080.....for sure Grand Portal ...economy much different,,,,by then....Unity achieved....largest bills the banks will give out is a hundred.....all the rest collectors items......Orgone energy works of art are easy to make.....here are a few at my place of work......i helped get made .. for the new economy ...http://www.lovelylaundry.com/
Mark Zor B Taff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:48 pm 
Posting Freak

I have read several perspectives of "what's comming" and Ben and others - especially those in contact with ETs, have all but assured us, that if the Elite were removed from power, it would only take about three months before we would restore balance and be on our way to establishing a society that recognizes the equality of every individual ... because they have denied us every thing possible to assist us to progress ... with free energy and no ownership or money, it wouldn't take long for us to find our own level of comfort without infringe on the comfort of others ... all we need to do to realize that is get off our lazy butts and get rid of them once and for all. :shock:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak

Making peace and establishing trade and commerce with Cuba a key.......as there are caves that extend forever out into the Atlantic Ocean that originate from it which what used to be part of "Atlantis"...many mysteries and many gifts would be revealed......rediscovering the Great Crystal would be amazing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Not to mention the business a Major League baseball team would do there.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Out of the box negotiations are proceeding at the highest level

Posted by benjamin

The reason that many of the top Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate crooks have not been arrested yet is that the old system needs to be kept going with string and wire and duct-tape until final preparations for a radically new system are completed. For example, an Asian proposal now being negotiated calls for 10 million yen or about US$125,000 to be budgeted for each and every individual human being on earth. The Pentagon is also making similar radical proposals for a complete change of how humans interact with each other and with nature. The big conclusion being reached at the highest level is that the old financial system in the West was an illusion used by a secret cabal to keep us enslaved. We are now about to become truly free in ways that will exceed most people’s most optimistic expectations. However, there will be some hard work at first before this becomes true.

http://benjaminfulford.net/

Who needs NESARA if this is true.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 am 
Posting Freak

THE MASS ARRESTS HAVE ALREADY STARTED

It appears that we will soon see mass arrests of many key conspirators in this problem -- by a majority faction within the Pentagon.

The majority Pentagon faction is, in turn, backed and supported by an alliance of 122 nations. Many more will undoubtedly join the alliance once action begins to take place.

According to Fulford, over 60 percent of the US military in the Pentagon now supports the overthrow of this cabal. Recently, a new military witness has gone public -- providing even more corroborating details.

Much of what he and I discussed must remain off the record. None of us have been given enough detail to cause any damage to the plans if we were interrogated.

However, I do believe these plans are very real, and will succeed. The timing of when this will be done is unknown -- but it does appear that it all depends on how quickly things come to a head.

Given what has just happened -- right as we were about to publish the final investigation -- it seems the arrests have already started.

At the very least, we are seeeing the first phase of the arrests.

AN UNPRECEDENTED HOUSECLEANING

The full event will create an unprecedented housecleaning of the executive, legislative and judicial branches of the US government.

It will also sweep through large corporations, the finance industry, the military and the mainstream media complex -- which is largely dominated by a handful of corporations.

The logistics of actually accomplishing this feat are staggering to comprehend.

I fully understand how terrifying this will be to most people -- and there will be incredibly powerful disinformation suggesting it will be a "New World Order takeover" once it happens.

However, it appears to have already started as of Saturday, January 28, 2012 -- and no one seems to be going into a panic.

FOX NEWS WAS THE FIRST TO BE TARGETED

Fulford has been predicting these mass arrests for over a year. I've been promoting this story heavily since October, and I gained a lot more information about the arrests as of early January.

I was even more surprised when a new ex-Navy Seal whistleblower came forward and confirmed everything I had been hearing -- putting a public face to what otherwise had been an extremely secretive story.

Despite all of this, I was still shocked to see that the first wave of arrests has already started -- before I could even finish publishing this.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-search-new ... 11281.html

LONDON (Reuters) - British police arrested four current and former staff of Rupert Murdoch's best-selling Sun tabloid plus a policeman on Saturday as part of an investigation into suspected payments by journalists to officers, police and the newspaper's publisher said.

Police also searched the paper's London offices at publisher News International, News Corp's British arm, in a corruption probe linked to a continuing investigation into phone hacking at its now closed News of the World weekly tabloid.

News Corp's Management and Standards Committee, set up in the wake of the phone hacking scandal, said Saturday's operation was the result of information it had passed to police….

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/fo ... ead=228842

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next