WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Benjamin Fulford against the Illuminati.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:28 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Have you heard about this Canadian living in Japan who is now in touch with Chinese gangsters? He seems to have been given the position of go-between. On the one hand we have a 6 million strong Chinese gang with trained assassins and on the other the Freemason Elite of the Rothschilds and Rockefellers otherwise known as the Illuminati.

If you haven`t the foggiest about what I`m talking about, then to get up to speed I recommend this Rense.com link: http://www.rense.com/Datapages/fulfdat.htm

Anyway, many are calling into question Benjamin`s credentials. However, I wish to take him at his word as I have seen his books for sale here in Japan and I`ve also seen him on TV.

On Benjamin`s profile page he says he appears on a Japanese TV show every week, "Have weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows."
http://benjaminfulford.com/ProfileEnglish.html

This is true. I`ve seen it. Here is the Japanese homepage. Click on Benjamin`s photo for more info. It`s all in Japanese though. http://www.asahi.co.jp/call/perf/perf_m ... l#benjamin

The show is a morning news show on one of the main TV channels in Japan.

Here`s a great summary I found of how things stand at present.

tiaka9.

Henry Makow seems to have had the first interview with Mr Fulford. Brief excerpt from http://www.rense.com/general77/chinsec.htm

** A Chinese secret society with 6 million members, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters and 100,000 professional assassins, have targeted Illuminati members if they proceed with world depopulation plans, according to Tokyo-based journalist Benjamin Fulford, 46.

They contacted Fulford, a Canadian ex pat, after he warned that the Illuminati plan to reduce the Asian population to just 500 million by means of race-specific biological weapons. ....

"They approached me and asked if they could help after I made a speech in Tokyo describing the Bush regimes' use of race-specific biological weapons. For me it was like a ghost from the history books appearing right in front of me. At first I thought of silly things like having them play 911 truth videos in Chinatowns around the world. However, then I remembered the scene from the movie Kill Bill where Uma Thurman snatches out her opponent's eye. I soon realized these people could save the world by directly attacking the eye at the top of the pyramid on the one-dollar bill."

"Think about it, the Illuminati and their top servants have a total membership of about 10,000 whereas the Chinese group has over 6 million members. That is 600 to one odds. Furthermore, the 6 million have the names and addresses of the 10,000 while the 10,000 do not know who or where the 6 million are."**

When Fulford appeared on Jeff Rense July 5th he specifically said "The point is this. We would start by killing David Rockefeller, and then work our way down the list until they agree to our terms." Not surprisingly, Rense immediately said "You speak, I want to make this clear. Ben Fulford is speaking hypothetically here." Fulford responded: "Hypothetically, What I'm saying is that if they do not surrender....Then we have to protect ourselves from genocide. And the way to do that, with the minimum posible death, is we start at the top of the Eye and work our way down until they agree".
http://www.rense.com/general77/fulf.htm

Fulford follows up on David Rockefeller during the second Rense interview July 23rd. "When the Chinese approached me first they were talking about starting off by killing 200 of those people, and then starting to negotiate. I said "No no no...Let's talk to these people first" So I talked on your show and a senior member of the Japanese security police told me that because of what you leaked on the Internet, they are going to attack Nigata with their earthquake weapons. I said, "Oh, come on. I don't believe that." Then, BOOM! BOOM!. Two days in succession, identical earthquakes -- right under the nuclear power plant!"

RENSE: When were you told this, Ben?

FULFORD: Before it happened. After I appeared on your show and I put stuff out on the Internet about the Illuminati.

RENSE: I think your journalist experience tells you that the technology certainly exists to do something like that. Earthquake faults are targets - they can be made to slip.

FULFORD: An I got an email (from the Rockefeller Illuminati) saying, "You got your answer."

The (controllers) don't understand how powerful these (Chinese secret society) people are and what they can do -- they underestimate the danger there is....So I'm going to give them one more chance. I'm going to invite David Rockefeller to meet me at Fulford PLace in Brockville, Ontario, Canada.....

I am offering a meeting with David Rockefeller. I will be expecting a friendly answer within 48 hours. Otherwise, I will have to move on to Plan B.
http://www.rense.com/general77/ful2.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
ha...I posted the links to his interviews in the "Conspiracy in the Highest Degree" topic...

and his reverse speach analysis lol

what makes me wonder is...what is he waiting for (an invitation?)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:18 pm 

Last edited by oba on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:14 am 
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
what makes me wonder is...what is he waiting for (an invitation?) [/quote]

I`m not sure Starduster. Perhaps negotiations are ongoing. In the meantime here is some historical background to the Green and Red Gang Benjamin talks about:
http://takaoclub.com/opium/postjapan.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:46 am 
 WWW  Profile

Just a wee update from Fulford. I asked him to comment on the recent death of Baron Elie de Rothschild and he replied, "They keep me out of the loop on anything that involves violence or criminality. However, they only give one warning."

Read into that what you will. That would make sense though as he can deny any knowledge of such wrongdoings.

tiaka9.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:42 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by oba[/i]
[color=330099]

[quote] Anybody up to a 33rd degree Freemason is a chump. They think they're doing good for humankind and they're doing God's work. There are 13 degrees above the 33rd degree.

RENSE: So I've heard. [/quote]

this is going to sound a little strange but I suspect in the west there might just be .. a 'policy' to limitation of internet access. I cannot reconcile how in asian countries (the ones I've been to and stayed in) the net access is ubiquitous and very cheap (ie- $1 per hour at net cafes. except for japan where it's $ 5 or 6 and also hard to find) and in the west the access is difficult and the rates are so high. free market forces would be far different (ps. this is a theory so far and unproven) ei- in canada there are sometimes only 2 large carriers, like telus and rogers and they can sets the rates very high (it's a rigged market) and there is also a trend for high end (expensive) gadgets such as blackberries. and these needless to say are wireless and traceable, and contain locator chips etc. this relates to what fulford is saying about the controlled economy in the west. [/color]

[/quote]

The UN had made a classification chart some time ago where they found that the countries that developed their internet in the market model, on average lost 3 positions compared to the countries that used the state-owned companies - regarding internet penetration to the population.

Personally, it didn't shock me at all.. for the market-driven companies seek profit and thus when they skip the competition-stage (competition is always short-lived and then it's all about setting the stage with 2-3 big players vs everyone who pays) the negatives start.. and there's also a problem on areas which are not very profitable.

Actually a state owned company can do something that a market company can never do.

A state owned company operates on COST.

Companies that operate in the market, work on COST+PROFIT, thus COST is always less than COST+PROFIT.. and there's still more:

When 2 private telcos battle it out in a competitive enviroment, there's a whole sort of extra costs.. For example the two companies may be setting two parallel networks, yet have only 50% of the customer base.. this means that they experience double cost and half the money.. which in turn means that the prices are skyrocketed..

Let me give you a (somewhat) real life example to make it more tangible:

Company A sets up a network in Athens. It starts digging roads, passing 200 kmeters of fiber optic cables.

Company B does the same.

Company C does the same.

What these 3 companies did, is pay 3 times for digging and fiber optic installation, and now they'll take only 1/3rd of the client base.. so numerically, it can be something like that:

Company A, B and C spent 100 mn each and now, out of 500.000 users, they'll be getting 166.000 users each - earning from them around 20$/month => 40mn/year. Thus these companies need 2.5 years to just break even on this investment not withstanding other operating costs.

If there was only one company it would be like this:

Company A (state owned) gives 100 mn to develop a network. It gets 500.000 customers and they pay cheaper (15$/month). These 500.000, will give 90mn $ / year, thus needing only ~13 months to cover the initial investment - and yet it requires less money from the subscribers. It's this type of economic consolidation that can help remote areas.

The equation for one state one company is something like

Total subscriber COST= Operating COST+Inefficiency cost (if mismanaged)

The equation for many market-driven companies is something like:

Total Subscriber COST= Operating COST+Profit+Taxes+Parallel work on multiple networks, buildings + Parallel idling job positions + Competition costs (marketing, advertising etc)

The first model can never actually be beaten in theoretic efficiency. Sounds weird, but it's only because we're propagandized to the maximum degree concerning "free markets".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:21 pm 
Posting Freak

think the recent events...suggesting a manipulation of the stock markets...had anything to do with Fulfords revelations?

China takes on the Illuminadi...and wins WWIII without a shot being fired or one life lost.

we shouda given China back the 4.5 Tril Wanta went to pick up...lol

"It is estimated that China holds over $900bn in a mix of US bonds."
so even that injection of $160 bn from Europe and the three shots equalling $38 bn on Friday from the PPT...wasting even more money on the "life support" of a terminally ill economic system...is only prolonging the inevitable death of FIAT money...and will pull the plug on the Illuminadi :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 6:13 pm 
 WWW  Profile

think the recent events...suggesting a manipulation of the stock markets...had anything to do with Fulfords revelations?[/quote]

I`ve been wondering about that too Starduster. Hopefully Fulford will do another interview with Rense sometime soon.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:00 am 
 WWW  Profile

I see Fulford has posted an update on his English page. Here`s the link. It sounds too good to be true, but fingers crossed!

tiaka9.

Secret government promises big changes
By Benjamin Fulford
http://benjaminfulford.com/secretgoverment.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

you beat me to it... think it deserves to be printed out.. not that I believe most of this will happen (esp the Al Gore part) but hey, that is what discernment is all about... finding LIGHT in everything!

Secret government promises big changes

By Benjamin Fulford

The secret government of the US and EU has promised a major overhaul in the wake of the warning it got from the Chinese secret society, according to a senior Japanese public security police officer and Freemason who has been acting as an intermediary with the Chinese secret society. “Expect big changes this autumn,” he said in comments confirmed by a member of the Japanese royal family. “What you will be seeing is the unwinding of George Bush senior’s 50-year campaign to turn the U.S. into a fascist regime,” the secret police agent says. “George Bush senior is now a broken man showing signs of senile dementia,” he adds.

If the sources are to be believed, U.S. President George Bush’s government will resign, before his term expires, and will be replaced by an interim regime headed by Al Gore. This will start a 2-3 year transition period during which suppressed technology, such as free energy, will be released and a new system for running the planet will be implemented, according to these two sources. “They [The illuminati] know their rule is ending but they do not want it to end in an ugly way,” the security police source says.

The recent market turmoil, including the Chinese threat to sell dollars, was part of the bargaining towards major changes in the secret balance of power, we are told.

Certainly there are some encouraging signs. The tearful resignation of U.S. presidential “brain” Karl Rove removes a central lynchpin of Bush’s regime. Since it follows six other resignations; it does look like rats abandoning a sinking ship.

In Japan, meanwhile, the victory of the opposition Democratic Party in the recent upper house elections could lead to the end of the Iraq and Afghan wars. Japan Democratic Party leader Ichiro Ozawa has promised to block renewal of an “anti-terrorist” bill that allows Japan’s Self-Defense Forces to provide considerable logistical support to the U.S. sponsored wars in the region. Without that support, it is unlikely the U.S. will have enough money or military might to continue the wars.

Since this follows UK Prime Minister Brown’s vow to remove British troops with or without U.S. approval, it will mean the Bush regime has lost its last big war allies. Brown also publicly rebuked Bush during a recent visit by doing such things as pointedly refusing to take home a souvenir he was given.

There are also signs the Japanese election was manipulated behind the scenes to promote a Democratic Party victory in Japan. Just before the election, the Japanese mainstream media suddenly began reporting heavily about a pension scandal the JDP has been talking -unreported- about for at least 5 years. This was crucial for their victory. We may see a general election as early as this fall, followed by the birth of a JDP government and an end to the post-war Japanese regime. It could be a sign of diminished Rockefeller influence in Japan. However, it is not a sign of diminished illuminati control of Japan since Ozawa is himself a Freemason.

Despite the positive developments, the biggest worry is all the public hints about a new “terrorist attack” on the U.S. to be used as an excuse to trigger martial law. However, such an attack at this time “would fool nobody,” the sources said. Many U.S. citizens might be fooled but no other government in the world would believe it. “The secret government knows they cannot use their old tricks anymore,” the sources said.

The Chinese secret societies meanwhile, are watching carefully for any sign of new attempts to spread disease or otherwise carry out genocidal attacks. They only give one warning and have now initiated a news blackout. I am not in the loop about what they would do if a new breach was found but, they did say whatever action they took would be “unpredictable and worse than expected.”

At the same time, an anti-Rothschild alliance has been formed in Tokyo. They warn that the entire Bush regime was probably set up as a “bad cop” to scare people in the arms of the EU “good cop.” They say there may be other surprises, possibly including a fake UFO invasion that Henry Kissinger hinted at during the 1991 Bilderberg meeting. “We will have to look at least four or five steps ahead in order to keep on top of these people,” the alliance says.

So far, the EU only consists of governments that are controlled in secret by the Rothschilds etc. (Turkey is also a Rothschild fief). Their secret parliament, the Bilderbergers, have already shown they are racist by refusing to allow any Japanese to join. As a result, any effort to turn the EU into the base of a world government is doomed to fail.

The anti-Rothschild alliance, (with the discreet backing of the Chinese secret societies), will be contacting leaders of Russia, China, India, the Muslim countries, South America, Africa etc. to create a global alliance that will demand a new way of running the planet.

The UN Security Council will have to be replaced with a new grouping that more accurately represents the people of this planet. As it stands, 4 out of the 5 permanent Security Council members are representatives of Caucasian nations even though only 17% of the world’s people are Caucasian. This global apartheid will have to end.

The world’s financial system will also have to be replaced with a more transparent and equitable system that relies on more than simple human selfish greed as the main incentive for transactions.

Once this is done, a three-year campaign against the five curses of humanity: war, poverty, environmental destruction, ignorance and disease could be carried out. This could be a test case for replacing the Hegelian system of pitting opposite forces against each other in war with a system for people to compete towards agreed upon peaceful goals.

The industries and lobbies that have depended on war and turmoil will have to be given new goals and direction. One possibility would be a long-term campaign to terraform Mars.

People will have to be patient, however. These changes will happen over a period of years, not months. In the meantime, let us see if the autumn surprise appears as promised.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thanks Starduster.

Here`s an interesting aside:

US President Bush drops plans for Japan visit: Report
14 Aug 2007

TOKYO: US President George W Bush has dropped a plan to visit Japan next month to see embattled Prime Minister Shinzo Abe due to a highly awaited report on Iraq, Japanese media said on Tuesday.

Bush had initially planned to stop in Japan, a close US ally, on his way home from an Asia-Pacific summit in Sydney, Kyodo News said, quoting unnamed sources in Washington.

[url=http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/Rest_of_World/US_President_Bush_drops_plans_for_Japan_visit_Report/articleshow/2279496.cms]Times Of India article[/url]

[Edited on 15-8-2007 by tiaka9]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

I think I can safely say this piece was written by Benjamin.

tiaka9.

Resigned Prime Minister
Abe Suicide Attempt?
From Rense.com Sources
9-20-7

An anonymous report written by a self-described journalist for a weekly magazine claimed that Prime Minister Shinzo Abe of Japan attempted to hang himself in his hospital room.

~

This move will make it very hard for the U.S. to continue its war efforts in the Middle East. It is also a strong indication that something has changed within the Japanese secret government.

More indications of this change will soon become apparent. I will be meeting with a representative of the Japanese secret government tonight, at their request. I have been asked to bring my Freemason badge. I will let you know what I hear (of course, as usual, there will be much I will not be able to talk about).

http://www.rense.com/general78/abe.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 1:11 pm 
Posting Freak

yes...I saw that too, and immediately thought it was written by fulford...the last line was the dead give away...

I have to respect a society that is so concerned with it citizens that suicide is an accepted way to save one's family from disgrace...

I can only hope this man will be able to forgive himself for being taken advantage of...I feel so much compassion for him, willing to remove himself from his position of influence, once he understood how he helped make the poorest more vulnerable. Even in a society that believes in reincarnation, he values the contributions of every human BEing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:06 pm 
 WWW  Profile

yes...I saw that too, and immediately thought it was written by fulford...the last line was the dead give away...
[/quote]

Yes. I emailed Benjamin and he said it was him who wrote the piece.

Hopefully Mr. Abe will be a force for good in the coming years.

tiaka9.

Post subject: Re: Benjamin Fulford against the Illuminati.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:51 pm 

Hello, I am new to this forum an do not pretend to know a lot about anything but I need to ask a question or two. Thanks.
1. It has been said that Fulford is not telling the truth about things he is saying about the meeting in Japan. That he is feathering his own nest. what do you say to this?
2= If the reptilians are moving all their power set to China as that is where the NWO is going to be worked from.-------- is this a kind of double play by the Annunaki , playing Fulford against the Rockefellers and the rest of the world and saying that the 6 million oriental group is ready to destroy the 10,000 Illuminati and at the same time moving the set of the NWO to China. If I am wrong in what I am reading into all this please inform me of the error I am making. thanks Charles.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:22 am 
Posting Freak

yep...seems Fulford has changed his tune... and welcome to the forum Charles.

"Oh my Gawd!" I exclaimed when Benjamin Fulford sent me his picture with David Rockefeller. "He actually met the Grand Panjandrum of the New World Order!"

When we last tuned in, Benjamin Fulford had issued an ultimatum <http://www.savethemales.ca/002056.html to the Illuminati on behalf of an ancient Chinese Secret society, consisting of six million members, including thousands of assassins, gangsters and ninjas: "Desist with your plans for world depopulation or else you and your families will be assassinated."

"We will pluck out the eye at the top of the Illuminati pyramid," Fulford told us. "We have trained ninjas close to them all. They will be wiped out in a matter of hours."

Fulford offered to meet David Rockefeller at the estate of his great grandfather, tycoon G.T. Fulford in Brockville Ont. He waited but there was no response.

Silence. The whole (conspiracy) world held its breath. In August, he reported that the Illuminati had promised to play nice: <http://benjaminfulford.com/secretgoverment.html George Bush would not finish out his term. He also reported that the Japanese were going to cast off the Rockefeller yoke <http://benjaminfulford.com/Freemeison2.html, and would make continued financing of the US debt conditional on reform.

Now this!

One problem. Something was wrong with this picture: specifically the expression on the intrepid Fulford's face. He looks like a kid who just met Santa Claus, not the arch-enemy of mankind. Rockefeller's family financed Auschwitz and Mengele's experiments on live inmates. They and their Satanic henchmen are dragging humanity into an abyss.

"Oh my God, is that DR?" I asked the Tokyo-based journalist. "Have you gone over to the dark side? Wipe that silly grin off your face!"

It turns out the meeting was not in response to the ultimatum at all:

"There is much I cannot say but I guarantee you I would rather burn in hell than go over to the dark side. Hell, though is just total and permanent oblivion. I told him I thought of him as the Wizard of Oz and said, "Mr. Rockefeller, we all want to go back to Kansas." He was with two handlers and most of the conversation was on camera; that meant there was no chance of getting him to admit to any secret plans. I also gave him a private letter from G.T. Fulford. At G.T.'s insistence the contents cannot be made public now for reasons of global security. I talked with him before he went to meet the Emperor. Big changes are coming. The world is going to get much, much better, that much I promise."

Makow: "I take it then that you did not meet DR in your capacity as rep of the Red and Green [secret society], and that DR did not know of your previous 'invitation.'...Frankly I see this conspiracy as so pervasive that it is not likely to change course. But I want to be wrong, naturally."

Fulford: "The meeting was in two capacities. One was within the matrix to get his public face and official views on the record. The other was personal in order to verify that the Fulford and the Rockefeller families have been intertwined for over a century by the ghost of G.T. Fulford. The secret society's messages can be read in the newspapers every day."

G.T. Fulford was a patent medicine tycoon like J.D. Rockefeller. Apparently he was the largest shareholder in General Electric and was about to buy General Motors when he met an untimely death in 1905 when a trolley rammed into his chauffeured limo. Apparently he was planning to finance Tesla.

Anyway, the picture has changed from the one Fulford gave me back in June. Then, he was about to declare war on the Illuminati, but would give them one last chance. Now he is delivering letters written by the ghost of his dead great grandfather, and talking about how the two families are intertwined.

For some reason Fulford chose me to introduce his story. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I want to keep believing in Benjamin and his Ninjas, but I'm not going to hold my breath. ---

Henry Makow Ph.D. is the author of "Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order." (http://www.cruelhoax.ca) His articles can be found at his web site http://www.henrymakow.com He enjoys receiving comments, some of which he posts on his site using first names only. hmakow@gmail.com

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:30 am 
Posting Freak

more details and speculation here:

Is David Rockefeller About to Approve the Release of Suppressed Technologies for Interstellar Space Travel?

On July 5, 2007 Benjamin Fulford, a former Forbes Magazine Asia Pacific Bureau Chief, gave a series of interviews where he gave ultimatums to the Rockefeller branch of the Illuminati concerning a covert depopulation program that targeted Asians. Fulford was allegedly recruited by Chinese secret societies to deliver a stark ultimatum to the Rockefellers to abandon this depopulation policy, and to begin a policy of positive works to atone for past transgressions including the suppression of advanced technologies. Fulford claimed that thousands of Chinese secret society members would begin targeting Rockefeller banking interests around the world if they did not comply. Fulford subsequently offered to meet with the Rockefellers at the historic Canadian residence of G.T. Fulford (his industrialist grandfather) to negotiate directly with them. G.T. Fulford was allegedly murdered by order of John Rockefeller, Snr., for attempting to fund Nikola Tesla's efforts to create a new energy system. Fulford's professional background with Forbes Magazine led to me to conclude that he did have the kind of underworld connections he claimed, and that he was likely being used as an intermediary to negotiate on a sensitive regional policy issue.

A new article concerning Fulford's dealings with the Rockefellers has just appeared . This concerns 'channeled' letters from his deceased grandfather, G.T. Fulford, to David Rockefeller. Fulford tells Rockefeller about the importance of thinking about "his legacy", and then talks about a number of issues, some of which concern disclosure of interstellar space travel technology. Fulford wrote: “The planet is like a giant egg that is about to hatch. Humanity is about to expand into billions and trillions of different species spreading throughout the universe and into different fractal dimensions. Many will be immortal by your standards.” According to Fulford, Rockefeller’s disclosure of advanced space faring technologies would ensure his legacy and he would be remembered as the benefactor of humanity's interplanetary future: “You will be known as the Greatest of the Mortals, the man who presided over the dawn of the age of immortals. Congratulations.”

Strangely, Fulford dares Rockefeller to go ahead with a false flag operation involving holographic projections, flying saucers and to stage a contrived Armageddon, but one with few casualties or destruction: “Please, turn on your hologram machines, bring out your flying saucers, fill your screens with your best computer graphics. We want to see the greatest show the planet has ever seen. But please, no hurting people and no vandalism.” This is very reminiscent of the contrived alien invasion about which Dr Werner Von Braun had allegedly issued warnings.

Fulford claims that after he received his 'channeled message' that he was able to contact David Rockefeller who was secretly visiting Japan where Fulford resides. According to Fulford, his deceased grandfather advised him on how to contact Rockefeller. Fulford claims: “The fact that I was able to call him (David Rockefeller) directly (without going through middlemen), and knew he was in Tokyo for what was supposed to have been a secret visit, may have spooked him a bit.”

All the above sounds fantastic, yet Fulford was able to supply Henry Makow with a photograph* of him meeting with David Rockefeller in Japan. This in itself is highly unusual and very significant in light of Fulford’s claims if the photo proves to be genuine. There are three possible explanations for Fulford’s experience and unusual meeting with David Rockefeller.

One explanation is that David Rockefeller may be playing some kind of bizarre joke in meeting with Fulford. Given Rockefeller’s prestige and influence, it is highly unlikely that he would expose himself to public ridicule by conducting such a bizarre joke. Furthermore, David Rockefeller is not publicly known to have much of a sense of humor. So this possibility is most unlikely.

A second explanation, Fulford's letters from his deceased grandfather genuinely spooked Rockefeller in ways that might genuinely lead to him thinking about his legacy in terms of disclosing suppressed technologies and information. The Rockefellers have had a powerful influence in the cover up of advanced technology and extraterrestrial life. David Rockefeller is currently in a position to make the kind of grand gesture indicated in the Fulford letters to ensure a positive legacy for him. In this scenario, Fulford is giving an accurate account of factual events which suggest a profound change in public policy is about to occur on suppressed technologies, and possibly extraterrestrial visitation.

A third possible explanation is that Fulford may have been targeted through remote mind control technologies to hear voices in his head, so as to unwittingly participate in a psychological operation. The Rockefeller meeting was therefore contrived to convince Fulford that he is playing an important role in the release of suppressed technologies that will take humanity to the stars. The impending failure of the United States dollar and the financial impact this would have on banking interests, may have contributed Rockefeller’s decision to participate in such a psychological operation. The Fulford Rockefeller meeting might therefore herald the release of advanced technologies, but this would be done in a way that promotes national security interests.

What Fulford’s meeting and letters mean for official disclosure of advanced space travel technology and/or extraterrestrial life that has been suppressed for decades is not certain. The fact that Fulford was able to meet with David Rockefeller after having earlier threatened him and his banking interests on behalf of Chinese Secret Societies, is significant. The meeting gives credence to some of Fulford’s earlier claims, while not eliminating the possibility of an elaborate psychological operation. All this makes Fulford's latest article something to seriously ponder.

http://www.exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-61.htm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:33 am 
 WWW  Profile

Here`s a short article on Fulford`s recent interview with Rockefeller.

tiaka9.

November 26, 2007 at 09:44:48

Rockefeller Summoned by The Emperor

http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera ... mmoned.htm

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:51 am 
Posting Freak

Wow tiaka9....now I am really confused...lol

I will download the full interview tomorrow...thanks for that article...the others sure made it look like Fulford had some ulterior motive for contacting Rockefeller...and had changed sides. This of course, sounds much different...wonder if we will ever know...what a wild story!

thanks for sharing :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:09 am 
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
Wow tiaka9....now I am really confused...lol

Personally I think Fulford has humanity`s best interests at heart, but he would seem to be stuck between a rock and a hard place. Has he been set up as some sort of straw man? I`m confused too!

Oh and here`s the full video. You have to pay for the other one:

http://freedomvideo.org/blog/?p=521

tiaka9.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Tiaka9 for the link to the free interview... wow...there so many things to consider it almost boggles the mind...but I think the first thing one must consider is why in the world, would DR give Fulford an interview in the first place, if the things he is saying are not true.. What other conclusions could we come to? Certainly DR knew what Fulford intended to do with this interview...I need some time to digest this...especially in the light of what is happening with the economy....

In the WMMs dr N says that the PTB are trying to avoid "Armageddon"...but Fulford repeatedly suggest that this is precisely what DR and the CFR are trying to do on the road to the New World Order. I would have to be pretty naive to believe that DR is the "real" leader of the (under)world...since he is such a public figure...maybe the Incunebula is trying to distance themselves from him...or use him as a scapegoat since he is obviously on his way out...which brings up another question...if the TPB have the ability to extend life...why is DR so apparently old and frail?

thanks again for sharing this unique perspective of world affairs :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:01 pm 
Posting Freak

serendipity? the next place I went, after posting the above, I found this...about another Rockefeller HA

http://www.paradigmresearchgroup.org/Ro ... uments.htm

wiki

Laurence Rockefeller had a strong interest in the latter stages of his life in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the step-daughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House, whose main request was that all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Laurance, was the Roswell UFO incident; this eventuated in an Air Force Report in September, 1994 which categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Laurance subsequently briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to force mass declassification of documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[2]

He also had an interest, gained via his mother Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, in Buddhism and Asian cultural affairs. He also became interested in spiritual research and crop circles. He funded the research of Harvard Medical School Professor Dr. John Edward Mack, author of Passport to the Cosmos. He also funded a scientific study about crop circles in the late 1990s, in which scientists concluded that they were possibly dealing with an unknown energy source, as their research into a small number of them left them baffled.[3]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:45 pm 
Posting Freak

EXERPT FROM BENJAMIN FULFORD

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:00 pm 
Posting Freak

seems Benjamin Fulford is talking to anyone who will listen...I linked his interview with the Project Camelot team in that topic, and have been listening to his monthly talks with Jeff Rense, these vids come from his latest interview with Jeff... Oct 22, 2008

Part I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkBmJRo2MN4

Part II
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Q7dkzbajM

Part III
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwvp4fPB3Y4

Part IV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNfhqsxpSYQ

interesting thing about what he says this month is that a coupe de tat has taken place...terms were set down by the WORLD's military leaders, in the Adirondack mountains last week (you may have read about it) with Obambam invited...but no other politicians...and they told him, according to Fulford, that they weren't going to play any more...that the raping of the US and the world was over and that they were going to stop the hypnosis machine. The PTB may not realize it just yet, but all of their weapons have been seized...except for some stolen to be used by them via blackwater to terrorize the Americans back into submission under the messiah figure...but they are going to have the world's armies fighting against them...because the world wants America back as much as we do.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:37 pm 
Posting Freak

in the spirit of keeping up to date with the "illuminati" mentioned in the Interview section of the WMs website, I suggest you listen to a perspective other than what is being promoted by the US media... this link is the first of a four part interview of Benjamin Fulford, by Jeff Rense, on Dec 26th, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYbORJ5mKtE

some of the things he reveals , to inspire your interest to listen:

- Announcement of a one world government
- Not same old illuminati crowd, but they want a stake
- Instead of something out of London and DC/Wall Street, it will come out of Eurasia
- New world currency
- US companies will be owned by foreigners
- Several hundred ships stuck in Gulf of Aden -- everything grinding to a halt
- One-third of world's shipping is stopped -- total entropy
- Everything is in a state of suspended animation
- Canada and Japan -- gov't in frozen (suspended) state
- 90% of worlds savings has gone into a military machine --will be converted into something else
- Entire pattern of investment is going to change into something much more productive
- Things Will Get Worse Before They Get Worse
- Americans have been living beyond their means because their handlers/Wall Street benefactors want them to: Credit and Usury
- Same team winning every year - they just trade players
- Bush Sr wants to kill Bush Jr -- trying to come up with benevolent program under Obama
- They are going to arrest several thousand bankers (#@&!)
- Asset redistribution
- Financial system is source of matrix -- key is controlling the money
- Asia owns 60% of worlds resources, and they will be implementing change
- Obama wants to establish parallel homefront quasi-military, like the SS
- No more Babylon
- Ultra elite change in government
- Pull money out of banks and put it in local banks
- Obama is war president

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 316 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next