WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Registering
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:34 pm 

Please note, that there is not a single method or possibility here, for a new visitor to ask for help or make CONTACT with anyone involved in running this forum.

In the Question and Answer section, the answer given for most problems regarding Registering or Logging in, is for the person to contact an Administrator.

But like I said, that is impossible, since there is no link or contact info to use here.

when I clicked on the Administrator link in Red font at bottom of forum, I am taken back to the Login page,meaning I have to log in to make contact with anyone, but a New visitor cannot log in.

Lets please correct this problem for future visitors!

After many emails to Wingmakers and Darlene, I am not able to log in, having heard back today from Ernest.

Jeff

Post subject: Re: Registering
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Darlene has little to none to do with the forum. She is not able to log in either and hasn't for some time now. She's very busy with books and other things to do with the Wingmakers. Patience pays. Ernest is very busy as well what with his big family alone let alone HeartMath and the WingMakers and whatever other projects that require his awesome web design talents. Be patient.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:24 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
oh please Shay ... Darlene chooses not to participate in this forum of her own free will ... and if she "can't" log in - is is because she has been banned ( they "can't get in" either) - because we all experienced that same "glitch" at the same time as she did and everyone else found their way back in... just like Jeff did

I don't blame Ernest one bit for not posting his e-mail in the forum - Moonzie didn't name it the "forumula" for no reason - it is filled with waaa babies from time to time, who think Ernest should fix their personal problems as well as the websites techinical ones :lol: ... and have no doubt that this forum, is last on Ernest's list of priorities that he has to deal with to keep all of the WM websites up and running with Mark - especially now, that we are in the middle of cyber wars that effect the entire web from time to time ... I consider myself extremely lucky to have Ernest as a webmaster - this forum has never been hacked, and is upgraded regularly ... not to forget that he and Mark do what they do - which is make the all WMMs available - FOR FREE (because no one donates) - while they manage their own businesses and families and they are always working on some new materials for James - remember that interview Mark told us would be released in a week or two - a month or two ago??? well, that's the way it goes - with Anu as our Nemesis :lol:

there are no "moderators" in this forum - which makes it unique and takes some getting used to - James set the guideline and most of us try to stick to them
anyway - I see you found your way back Jeff ... ... I also experienced a "glitch" in the "sign on" page this week, but didn't have any problems getting in ... and I have had one "error" msg after another in the PM forum for the past month - but it is pretty obvious to me that Ernest is keeping up with these issues because it is not the same one from one day to the next - -so from my perspective he is doing a great job - this forum has never been hacked - even with all the tecno-savy anti-wingmakers out there trying to close it down ... so far the best distraction they have come up with is to create their own "knock-off" forums that eventually fail because they ARE monitored (heavily)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:58 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
oh please Shay ... Darlene chooses not to participate in this forum of her own free will ... and if she "can't" log in - is is because she has been banned ( they "can't get in" either) - because we all experienced that same "glitch" at the same time as she did and everyone else found their way back in... just like Jeff did

I don't blame Ernest one bit for not posting his e-mail in the forum - Moonzie didn't name it the "forumula" for no reason - it is filled with waaa babies from time to time, who think Ernest should fix their personal problems as well as the websites techinical ones :lol: ... and have no doubt that this forum, is last on Ernest's list of priorities that he has to deal with to keep all of the WM websites up and running with Mark - especially now, that we are in the middle of cyber wars that effect the entire web from time to time ... I consider myself extremely lucky to have Ernest as a webmaster - this forum has never been hacked, and is upgraded regularly ... not to forget that he and Mark do what they do - which is make the all WMMs available - FOR FREE (because no one donates) - while they manage their own businesses and families and they are always working on some new materials for James - remember that interview Mark told us would be released in a week or two - a month or two ago??? well, that's the way it goes - with Anu as our Nemesis :lol:

there are no "moderators" in this forum - which makes it unique and takes some getting used to - James set the guideline and most of us try to stick to them
anyway - I see you found your way back Jeff ... ... I also experienced a "glitch" in the "sign on" page this week, but didn't have any problems getting in ... and I have had one "error" msg after another in the PM forum for the past month - but it is pretty obvious to me that Ernest is keeping up with these issues because it is not the same one from one day to the next - -so from my perspective he is doing a great job - this forum has never been hacked - even with all the tecno-savy anti-wingmakers out there trying to close it down ... so far the best distraction they have come up with is to create their own "knock-off" forums that eventually fail because they ARE monitored (heavily)

You are so predictable. Growup starduster and stop diverting attention onto your ego issues concerning your judgments on those you are jealous of, (Darlene, is NOT banned.) No one cares about your distractions and diversions away from practicing the 6 Heart Virtues. What virtues are you practicing now honestly? :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:49 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
You are so predictable. Growup starduster and stop diverting attention onto your ego issues concerning your judgments on those you are jealous of, (Darlene, is NOT banned.) No one cares about your distractions and diversions away from practicing the 6 Heart Virtues. What virtues are you practicing now honestly? :roll:

finding and projecting your own faults on others Shay ... is so revealing - are you sure that you want to expose yourself like that?

What do you suggest that I am Jealous of Darlene about ? - I appreciate that she is publishing the books - I am grateful for the time and energy (and no doubt money) that she is putting into making this work of the LTO available to a wide audience of book readers who may not have access to the internet - but I greatly appreciate the life of independence that I have and the role I play in the Plan of FS, which is exactly the same as everyone's - "transfering knowledge"
- she is doing that to the best of her abilities, and so am I ... why would I be jealous - we are both doing what we were created to do - we are equally committed to "transfering knowledge" which serves the purpose of our creation ... and I assume that we are both equally rewarded and appreciated for our efforts
- it is not as though, we are forced by circumstances beyond our control - to do what we love to do ... snicker -

All I did was state the obvious (instead of some delusion that makes Solaris look innept) - there were several members who got their e-mail addresses "hacked" at the same time Darlene did - including ME - and everyone got back in the forum (but Darlene) - it took some longer than others, but the Archives will validate the fact that everyone who changed their e-mail address and signed back in - got back in (because their IPs weren't blocked). Darlene e-mailed me at that time and asked me to convey a message to Ernest about her inability to get into the forum - which I did, but he did not respond to my message, nor did I expect him to - because it didn't require a response to me - it was from Darlene - if he ignored it - or her attempts to get help from him to get back into the forum - or the advice he gave her about how to get back in - no one told me - so I have to assume that she didn't want back in the forum and she is just using that event as an excuse - which she doesn't really "owe" anyone - members come and go all the time - they don't need an excuse - or someone to defend the choices that they make --- so take off your armor Shay and try to control your Savior complex ... or use it to save yourself from any further embarrassment when you expose yourself in this Hall of Mirrors because if she was really "blocked" that means that her IP was blocked - and that means she was banned ... because the rest of us who were hacked at the same time - were all back in the forum - shortly there-after.