WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Stratigies for remaining CALM during the Shift
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:27 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
James re-defined the purpose of the WMF in the PCI and as we see - it has changed . He also suggested that we discuss "strategies"

I always associate the word strategies with games or wars ... but I see that it is just another word for "preparation" being applied.

I think that it may be useful to see how the GM defines "strategy" so we can discern why James believes that it is what this forum is now intended for

Definition of STRATEGY
1a (1) : the science and art of employing the political, economic, psychological, and military forces of a nation or group of nations to afford the maximum support to adopted policies in peace or war
(2) : the science and art of military command exercised to meet the enemy in combat under advantageous conditions
b : a variety of or instance of the use of strategy

2a : a careful plan or method : a clever stratagem
b : the art of devising or employing plans or stratagems toward a goal
3: an adaptation or complex of adaptations (as of behavior, metabolism, or structure) that serves or appears to serve an important function in achieving evolutionary success

even though what I believe James was talking about, is at the very bottom of the list ... the "shift" predicted at the end of this year is an evolutionary one :D

Answer 10 from James: Alignment is formed only within the Hidden Elite. The Hidden Elite is the Incunabula. The Elite operate in the following general alignment: Incunabula > Banking System > Illuminati > Secret Societies > World Government Leaders. The Incunabula control the banking system, and those that turn the “dials” are cleverly hidden. Down through time, the banking system is the force through which all other organizations and objectives are controlled, attenuated, destroyed, or allowed to thrive. It is the alpha power of the Collective System, and thus it was important, if not necessary, for the Incunabula to remain hidden.

The Incunabula was designed originally to prepare the human domain for the return of Anu, the Anunnaki King who originally designed and co-created the human species. Part of the myth surrounding the return of Christ was associated with this expectation as it was whispered into the religious doctrine by those who knew of the true extent of the Second Coming.

However, Anu is not coming because the game has been changed within the dimensions. The original plan was that Anu would enter our world several years prior to 2012, which would provide him time to prepare his staff – the Incunabula – for the end of time, or what has been referred to in the popular media as 2012. The end of time was construed to be the end of the human programmed existence; the demise of the Human Mind System – the crashing down of the prison walls that have deceived humankind from realizing its true nature as Sovereign Integrals.

apparently Anu seeded these lies via the Heirarchy who "leaked" them conviently to the media, so that he would be seen as "the Savior" of Humanity when the pole's shifted it would validate everything "god" ever prophesied through his chosen mediums over the ages and He would have been accepted as our "God" again and nothing but the Earth's position would have changed . James goes on to say:

The end of time will be very much like a strong wind that passes over a calm sea and only those boats who have their sails unfurled and are prepared will notice the effects of the wind. Others will be so distracted, so fearful, that they do not even notice the wind, or, if they do, it will not occur to them that it is unveiling a new direction, a new shore, a new way of expressing life.

this doesn't mean that you won't notice a pole shift ... of course you will, but if you were prepared for it, you would have been motivated by the first "winds" of it ... you would be prepared to move in the earth's "new direction" - to a new shore line created by the shifting of the Earth's plates ... not off to some other dimension ... or "saved" by Anu's "heavenly host" Here (below) he makes it very clear that those who are prepared for "the end of time" (however you interpret it) will be able to remain calm during this event... not to forget that it doesn't actually happen until the very end of 2012... James never says a date because he can predict the day that YOU will "shift" your consciousness ...and the Galactic Alignment is mentioned in the Rising Heart Paper ... but he also never said there wasn't going to be a physical shift associated with our "spiritual" shift (as the Mayans predict) either, but tells us why they were Masters of the Cosmos - but he told us to prepare for it personally, and to practice using the HVs ... and later in the PCI - he tells us how to "real-ilize" the Sovereign Integral ... and IMPO I don't see how we can get through a pole shift without realizing our full potential as Sovereign Integrals - and I am counting on the opportunity somewhere during the shift scenario when we will be able to activate our Source Codes and with full consciousness save our self because of our relationship with Nature.

Because the Elite are focused on the Money Power Grid, they see the end of time as the end of their power. Amid this perception, they are scrambling for position, seeking to form new relationships that may enable their era to continue unimpeded, or at least if the Money Power Grid will consolidate, they want to be among the survivors. Thus, there is great infighting and posturing among the Elite.

There are many interpretations about the end of time, and, as I alluded in my previous comments, it will be quite different for those who are prepared compared to those who are infused with the Human Mind System and are completely comfortable and identified with the prison it represents. For those, the end of time will feel like the program has a virus or bug. It will feel like the universe has glitched, and they are being sucked into the disorder. It will be very frightening for some.

The Elite, and this includes their interdimensional allies, realize the end result of the human program is an unknown. It is not understood. Its implication to the Money Power Grid, the lifeline that perpetuates their control, is uncertain, but they know change is afoot and that this change is of a magnitude that will surpass historical standards.

(emphasis mine)

I understand that most of you will not be willing to discuss this topic because you have been programed and choose to believe that when you even discuss things deemed "negative" that you give it your energy and hasten its manifestation, when the exact opposite is true ... when you FOCUS on a topic you metaphorically shine your light on it - and everything is revealed and no "darkness" remains when its purpose is discerned ... and that is why Dr Neruda told us to become "researchers" ...

I have been researching the 2012 mythos since the seventies when I read my first book about the Mayan language being "de-coded" ... and over the years, have come to respect the fact that their "math" revealed a formula that spanned millions of years ... and has been 100% accurate. Scientist today have no idea how they "figured it out" but they are witnessing all the evidence that will prove that they were right about the "end of this world as we know it" happening in the form of a clyclic event that results in a geographical pole shift - that occurs when-ever (regularly) when the Earth passes through the "Galactic plane/equator/dark rift/ in into alignment with the Central "sun" of the Milky Way galaxy...

so my question is, what strategies are you employing to assure that you make this "shift" calmly?

PS, for those of you still in denial, please update your info by going to Horizon Project and listen to the most recent SCIENTIFIC DATA that points to validation of the Ancient Mayan "calendar" dates and discover how we are already experiencing the shift as the Earth moves into the influence of the alignment with the Galaxy's center - and let them tell you where to go to convince yourself that it isn't just "going to" happen - it is happening NOW. which also means (to me) that any day now, those who are prepared can activate their personal Source codes and "realize" the Sovereign Integral ... so (to me) it is an event I am looking forward to that is more "positive" than any other even in the history of humanity, that I am anxiously anticipating the experience of participating in - calmly - because I understand its purpose in the plan of First Source.

Post subject: Re: Stratigies for remaining CALM during the Shift
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:41 am 
Posting Freak

I have a question,if the Wingmakers came from our Future,How is it they came from our future?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:43 am 
Posting Freak

After all,really,how can something or someone come from the future,if the future doesnt even exist?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:45 am 
Posting Freak

Arent you debunking,and being a skeptic,if you dont really believe in the wingmaker Ideaology?

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:06 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
Arent you debunking,and being a skeptic,if you dont really believe in the wingmaker Ideaology?

I would be interested in knowing what you believe isn't Wingmaker Idology about this Topic ?

James introduced the concept of "the shift" back in '05, in the Energetic Heart paper and told us aproximately when to expect it

As many of you have read in the prophecies of the ancients, earth, and by
association, humanity, is undergoing a transition in consciousness forecast
to occur in the 2012 timeframe. This planetary shift is part of a larger design
of a galactic shift, which is part of a still larger design of a cosmic shift that
crosses multiple dimensions of time/space. It is as large as you can conceive
when you’re in your most lucid state of heart-mind synchrony. One of the
reasons that earth is now populated with 6.5 billion people is that it is the
theater of interest to a vast assortment of cosmic beings incarnating to help
in, and observe, this planetary transition.
Each of you is a part of this, particularly if you’re reading these words since
they are part of an Event String1 to align individuals to this under-taking.

and in the Energetic Heart paper, he tells us that we need to remain calm (unconficted) during the "shift"

The changes that will be occurring in the next seven years are substantial
hurdles for humanity to leap over, without falling. It requires all of us to
express an inner calm and confidence—to adopt the frequencies of our
innermost heart and share them with the public.

and he reveals how

Therefore, as you may have already surmised, the trick is to live in an
unconflicted state, exercising a high degree of emotional self-regulation so
that you can more deeply access and more fully transmit your heart
intelligence to the benefit of all. It is analogous to transmitting the feelings
of appreciation and compassion instead of speaking words or taking actions
of equivalence.
Herein is one of the keys. It is not about actions and words; it is about the
feeling world of the individual and how coherently they express this world
from their heart—not with overstated appreciation or soft sentiments, but
rather the clear intelligence of emotional support unhindered by histories,
memories, expectations, or judgments.

it is also mentioned in the Rising Heart Paper - but is referred to as the Galactic Alignment ...

Last edited by starduster on Tue May 08, 2012 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 3:09 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
I have a question,if the Wingmakers came from our Future,How is it they came from our future?

I guess that depends on what you think the "future" is ... but we have the same past (origins) as the WMs ... we are the same species - and after creating the Earth we all settled here to explore and experience living in Matter, Energy, Space and Time (phsycality) which apparently was a new experience/experiment for Spiritual Beings ...

as the story goes, we were doing just fine ... until Anu showed up and convinced us that we could explore MEST a lot better with a new Human Instrument ... which most of us agreed to ... but there were a group of these Ancient (what we call) Atlantians who refused Anu' s offer to transfer our consciousness into a new body. Well, it didn't take long for us to figure out that this new body was a "trap" - and when the people who refused to move into it discovered this - they knew that SECUs had been deceived and fled because by this time, the (newly created) "Humans" using the programs Anu had engineered into these HIs began to believe that Anu was their God/creator and because he wanted to rule over the entire earth he began to hunt for the rest of the SECUs - assuming that they had fled to another Dimension, he sealed them all off - but the others had not gone to another dimension (they couldn't fulfill their purpose of creation in some other dimension) so they created a "pocket" (James' word) in the 3D somewhere at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean (we have been told recently ...

so you see "our" future is their now (limited to "spiritual" environment) ... we all started out SECUs (same template) and we all (still) have the same "prime directive"/destiny ... - the only difference is that we have incarnated into a physical "human instrument" and they haven't ... so, their (self) consciousness is what ours would have been, if Anu hadn't altered the HI and we would have been allowed to progress naturally... and is what it will become in the future, when we our (self) consciousness is no longer suppressed

"Wingmaker" is a very confusing word, but the way I understand it, it is used to identify those who have not yet incarnated in the physical Human Instrument ... and who were not influenced by its HMS ... because they didn't have this body or those programs (designed to suppress them and to conceal their "true" identity), their civilization progressed rapidly ... and even though "technically" we are all Sovereign Integrals - they experienced "the Age of the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral" differently .... for instance, they didn't have Anu's Death or Astral Plane programs - so they never experienced either ... they were not retarded by hundreds of years stuck in the (non- progressive) "world" of the "after life" and didn't need to "re-incarnate" so it could be said (logically) that they evolved much faster than we did ... and became what we would have become - if we weren't so distracted by the programs of the HMS ... they came to us from there - from our (unrealized) future - they are what we would become (as a species) if we had been allowed to progress - our society and level of consciousness would have been the same - spiritually speaking ... but because the new HI allowed us to experience MEST more "completely" (being physical) they have also been suppressed because they haven't been able to explore much of MEST or to (really) experience it ... and the few times that they came into our consciousness, we thought them to be "gods" or Angels, they appeared Extra Terrestial to us, and we called them the "shinning ones" - the Wingmaker's (our original) form, frightened the humans, and they had good reason to not to trust them because the Annunaki look like "humans" too but they weren't "the same" (species) at all.

so to say that "they come from our future" is based on what you believe the future is and that could be anything if you are still in a fragmented state of consciousness but if you understand that they have the same origins and destiny as we do ... you would also understand that if were had not been suppressed, we would have progressed (spiritually speaking) far beyond where we are "consciously" living today (in an evolutionary path to develop Consciousness) Which is not to say that the WM are "better" than us ... because they were also "suppressed" ... without these physical bodies they can't really fulfill the purpose of their creation, or progress.

and that is why they are incarnating here, now ... because they discovered how to transform the Human Instrument into the Instrument of the Soveregin Integral ... but in order to do that - they have to be IN one (snicker)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 8:03 am 
Posting Freak

My strategy for remaining calm is to embrace my bonded to First Source first Dragon .
2nd Sun visible would be Eltanin

DECEMBER 20th GALACTIC CENTRE CONJUNCT THE SUN AND ELTANIN
Eltanin the brightest star in Draco and the dragons head is conjunct the Sun, the day the Sun is conjunct the Galactic Centre at 27 degree Sagittarius on December 20th each year.
The Galactic Centre is the cross over point, black hole where we move through as we complete duality and unify. Our Solar System is moving through the Galactic Plane 21st December 2012 according to lots of sources. Just remember everything is in the Now and in the Greater Reality we are already Light and Gods and Goddesses and the Source itself. In a smaller picture we are back from our future to heal our past, but its all Now. Enjoy the Now.
Please see www.endofprecession.com and http://www.viewzone.com/endtime.html and www.mayanmajix.com/art312.html

There is a pulse that comes to us from the Galactic Center that expresses the vibrations of the day as well as the bigger cycles of consciousness as we spiritualize matter and become our body of light and multi-dimensional selves. The Mayan understood this and built the pyramids aligned to the Central Sun Alcyone, brightest star in the Pleiades, our Solar System rotates around in a 26.000 year cycle. The nine levels of the pyramid represent the Nine Underworlds that we travel through until we get to the top of the pyramid and the Universal Underworld, then into the temple as we have come into unity consciousness, moving through the Galactic Centre, the cross over point and void; within and without in the heavens. Opening up to our multi-dimensional and light self and new earth, higher dimensional Earth, Solar System and Galaxy and we have jumped the loop. The initiate would go down the steps inside the pyramid and into the sarcophagus and align one with the Central Sun, body of Light, one Light beyond the illusion.
The Star essence of Eltanin assists in the purification of the old energies still held in the cells, DNA and energy field, opening us up to the matrix of unity and the New Earth, higher dimensional Earth. Its energy resides as the dragon at the base of your spine and as you activate and awaken it ignites up your spine and en-livens you.
Eltanin speaks "I am the fire that comes from the core of my soul, the spirit of fire is ignited with my song, the light of the universe is created through my breath. I create new worlds to inhabit within the light of consciousness of the unified matrix. Acknowledge me not as destroyer or negative but as creator and unified. The fire I breathe only destroys that not of spirit in unity. I transmute and purify that which is old, tired and ready to move on. I give rebirth, like the phoenix rising from the ashes, the new comes from the old, all form changes through the fire I breathe. I herald the new birth, the new creation as transmuted through the fire of spirit and through the eye of the needle. My alignment with the Earth plane again is a sign that the purification is happening. Be at peace and transcend as the fire of my breath awakens the spirit of thee."
At Kings Canyon, Watarrka National Park in the red centre of Australia the vortex is aligned to Drago and the Star Alignment of Eltanin its brightest star and dragon head happened there in October 2005. In September 2008 the doorway opened as we sat at the same place of the star alignment vortex at Kings Canyon and travelled to Drago on the inner planes.
The doorway of Drago is opening as it is the new initiation in our body of Light. The gateway through Orion is closing as we complete the 11:11, unify as the chakras spin and glow, the kundalini serpent travels our central channel and opens us to our body of light, multi-dimensional self.

FROM DRACO THE LORE OF THE ONE

• Moving beyond Light and Dark and seeing neither in yourself or others, by simply seeing the wholeness of self and others and the radiance of your Being and theirs in honor and Love.
• Honoring every consciousness which includes objects and all living beings, all is consciousness and Being and all is you.
• There is no sacrifice for others, but only truth for yourself.
• Trust in self, honor of self and listening to the inner self is the most important guide. No outer voice human or otherwise can take precedence, or if it does then you diverge from your path, a choice that you make.
• There is no merging with the lower energies. No judgment with sexual intercourse with whomever, married or not, but awareness of the energies you are taking on or giving. Awareness of what you do to yourself and if it resonates in love or not..
• Stealing is impossible because it is all of you and what you take from another you take from yourself and little holes start to come in your energy field that leaks energy because you have taken another’s energy, which is you.

Copyright © 2005 -2009 Soluntra King
PO Box 11 Whakatane, Bay of Plenty. 3158 New Zealand.
email soluntra@evenstarcreations.com
Web site www.evenstarcreations.com

Permission is given to copy and redistribute this article on the trust that the contents remain complete, all credit is given to the author and it is freely distributed.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 3:29 pm 
Posting Freak

if adopting a dragon was the "way" to insure your "salvation" during the shift - doesn't that make you dependent upon the dragon ? And you have told us that the dragons can't "get through the portal" so doesn't that mean, to you, that you are doomed ? Do we all have a dragon or some other fail-save device? because the Materials tell us that we all need to make it over this bump in the road and they didn't mention Dragons

The WM's materialss reveal the true identity of the Entity that resides in the Human Instrument - is a Sovereign Integral ... which is the seventh "archetype" of species created to inhabit this 7th Universe ... It is a species that combines the most favorable attributes of the six previous species, plus unique abilities ... which includes Immortality, Interdimensionality and the ability to multiverse (without the need for craft or devices) They can blend dimensions and are presently blending the Fourth Dimensional frequencies with the 3D to expand their "domain". Their "mission" as a species, is to to assist in the transfer of knowledge - to and from First Source Intelligence while experiencing MEST ... Before they fragmented their (original) state of Consciousness (for a genuine experience in "separation") and incarnated into MEST, they/we collectively created this Earth (and it supportive Solar System) as an "outpost" from which they could explore this region of the Universe ...

If you really believed that you were capable of creating worlds and solar systems ... wouldn't you have some doubts about why you would "need" to depend on something (blocked in this case) external to help you remain calm ... and if it is also true that you are an immortal Spiritual Being - why would you fear a Shift ? that basically means this phase of the Plan of FS is drawing to a close ...so "shifting" would be almost like "graduating" ... and finally puting into use what you have learned (and practiced) ... hummmm (why would anyone fear graduation, unless they knew that they were going to fail to progress) - do you really think it would be OK, to have your dragon friend take the final exams for you?

Now that the dragon have told you, Mark, that they can't help you, after you have come to depend on them ... what will you do - will you figure out a way to save yourself ... or just "surrended" to the circumstances and suffer the consequences of being distracted and un prepared to adapt to the next Age in Humanities evolutionary progress We would all be in that same situation, if the LTO had not found a way to transfer the knowledge that will allow your HI to bring it to the Entity's attention and into your consciousness - in this reality ... All we need to do is to restore our original state of consciousness (the one that we fragmented) - because only those with a "Wholeness Perspective" will be able to see their way through this event (and that is why it is our First Point).... because the truth is, that they have done it several times before ... and when their full consciousness is restored they will "remember" how to prevail again... or at least try the the techniques the LTO suggest to "activate" their Souls assistance.

Restoring one's original state of consciousness is not a difficult task ... it just requires, focus and trust in your self, and years of practice (like any other "skill") No doubt it is scary ... sitting out there on a limb, all by yourself, trying to muster up the confidence to do what you have practiced and prepared yourself to do - catch that breeze and FLY - so you can enter the world that you were created to experience !

of course if you have procrastinated - and have not made any personal preparations or practiced ... you will, predictably fall flat on your face - which is not to say that you will never fly ... but simply, that you weren't prepared to do it now and must begin again (this time at ground level) to prepare yourself for the next breeze (26,000 years from now)

Why, you may ask, is it so important that I graduate? can't the Plan be manifested without me ? Well the answer is NO, it can't - because for this species to accomplish the mission outlined in the Blueprint of Exploration, Wholeness is required ... since we are vital and equally important - each having a fragment of unique consciousness that will contribute to the "complete" Intelligence of First Source's collective intelligence of ALL that IS (that is current and updated from moment to moment) ... no one is going to be able to fulfill the destiny of this species but the self-realized SI with its full consciousness ... the ability to progress, as a species, into the next phase of the plan, requires that we have ALL have access to the complete "formuala" or knowledge (personal wisdom) each individual was given at the time of their birth (as a SECU)

From the point of view of an Immortal being - such as a dragon ... who has watched several (seven) other species as well as this one, attempt to progress past this point in their development ... our failure is no big deal - it has happened repeatedly and whenever we were tested (with a pole shift) we failed, time and time again (except for a small remnant) ... maybe the other species haven't come to watch us fly, maybe they have come to watch us fall flat on our faces ... because they have come to the realization that they can't do it - none of the younger generation of sibling have been able to do it, so why would they expect us to be able to do it when we don't even know who we are ??? Why would they have any reason to believe that a species so easily manipulated and deceived could do, what they weren't able to do - even in their "maturity" with or without "help" - when they have "been there, done that" and found it impossible and accepted their limitation and rejected contributing to the Plan of First Source and found serving their self, far more satisfying than participating in a plan that - even with help - failed to manifest the predicted results of Universal Unity and individual Equality.

Which, again, is not to say that their aren't some individuals in every species who continue to believe in the Plan that has become an "Ancient Mythology" for them too ... and that they aren't still "hoping" it will still accomplish what it was intended to do, and perhaps they are assisting or watching closely to see if the Sovereign Integrals can do what their their species can't (yet) ... but I am pretty certain that they quit "watiting" for some one or thing to "save them" from an eternity of the sibling rivalry they have experienced so far (at least they still have a home planet-some don't)

the way I understand it... The Annunaki believe, that because they are the oldest and/or most "advanced" species in this Universe that they know what is best (for them and us) and scoff at the notion that another sniveling, whinny, version of SECUs can contribute anything to their vast knowledge base, gleaned from millions and millions of year of experience ... and who can blame them, when nothing that we have done so far has proved original or unique, since we moved into the neighborhood. The fact that after, creating the best house on the block we fragmented our consciousness must have seemed like we were stupid ... wouldn't you agree ? It would be like you created an environment - so you could lobotomize yourself and still be productive (snicker) and Anu, who had gained supremacy in the Universe was quick to take advantage of our, otherwise temporary, circumstances and make them permanent ... so he wouldn't have to deal with another species that would inevitably challenge his Authority and the indisputable rights as "first born" or "superior" - I seriously doubt anyone (species) in the Universe feels "threatened" by the Sovereign Integrals at this point in our development... or would challenge Anu's attempt to keep us "suppressed"

and I am also sure that he isn't intimated by the Dragons either ... even though it seems they are an even older species than the Annunaki ... they may be able to advise us ... especially when they have watched this drama play out for eons and probably know each species "weakness" - and may even know that we are "the one" ... but they really can't help us - do what we were created to do

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

No one said you have to SD....it is your choice.....though I would like to think that we all end up at the same destination.....different roads do we take to get there.....I am going to be here at the Jersey Shore less then 10 miles from the mighty Atlantic.......when December comes....you obviously want to be as far inland as possible.....I embrace the Dragons as my own....you want nothing to do with them.....our maps to FS are different....does not make yours right and my wrong or vice-versa.....just different.....our blueprints are not the same......I do not see the coming shift as geographic ....you do......truth be told i would rather not think at all about 12-21 and instead just embrace as best i can this below which to me explains my attraction to the Dragons whom I accept as one of my 7.

(From First Source Transmission My Central Purpose)

Your species will converge with six other species in a distant future that will reunite my body as the living extension of known creation. While this may seem so distant as to have no relevance to your time, it is vital for you to understand the scope of your purpose. You can think of these seven species as the limbs of my body rejoined to enable me/us total functionality within the grand universe. This is my purpose and therefore your own as well.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 7:02 pm 
Posting Freak

The easiest way to remain calm during the shift is to stay grounded in First Source.
Where you are physically is not going to matter .