WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Meditations in timeandspace -the DVR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Should be mandatory its watching before posting a word on the forum......maybe this needs to be done before you contact ADMIN for reinstatement..

Post subject: Re: Meditations in timeandspace -the DVR
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

I reckon there is no difference between what is and what should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktUcoYVN ... CIbsr8qnY=

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:01 am 
Posting Freak

You reckon wrong Russ.....what gaurinathan/CV/Nathan is doing is an aberration of the WMM......why settle for anything less but the real thing.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:24 pm 
Posting Freak

It is cool that you disagree :)

There is no expression that is wrong.

It is entirely possible that an expression may be a mistake, mistakes are never wrong.

Mistakes are the learning mechanism of MEST.

Regarding the expressions of "gaurinathan/CV/Nathan", I have no doubt in the sincerity of their desire to synthesise the way in which individuals may learn to discern how to integrate "The Materials".

The WingMaker materials, initially meant for the few that sensed their fragrance, are now being made available to a wider audience.

THIS......this is part of the plan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH_gKscDQXU

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

You reckon wrong Russ.....what gaurinathan/CV/Nathan is doing is an aberration of the WMM......why settle for anything less but the real thing.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
from my perspective it is an abomdamnation of the WMms ... its really creepy - intentionally ... by design - as if to repel - not to forget the "tone" ... and the language.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 am 
Posting Freak

Russ your Heart may be in the right place but your mind is another story if you think that gaurinathan/CV/Nathan 's youtubes are helping the WM cause..... and reminds me of the" help "Paul gave Jesus....the Materials stand by themselves they do not need his changes.....Paul's seeds altered the message of Christ and helped spawned the Church of Rome....hard for me to believe that down deep this is something you would like to see come of the WMM.....Nat on the other hand I do believe would love to headline a following....and is willing to do whatever it takes to fulfill this desire he has within himself.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Well, I would say that "gaurinathan/CV/Nathan 's youtubes" are a TZ.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxs ... AAAAAAAAAA

Quote:
......Tributary Zones will become the new religion......They will become the touchstone for accessing the new energy coming into the planet as a result of the Grand Portal's discovery.

In this time, the new structure of the Hierarchy will -- like a glove turned outside in -- finally fit the "human hand".

This will herald the Return of the Masters who have remained behind the veil of secrecy because of the survival-based interests of religion, business, government, and science.

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:44 am 
Posting Freak

Hmm....must admit that I see what you are saying Russ.... and i certainly think it possible that one could come to the WMM via these youtubes that are still to me an aberration .....my children when they were young loved to eat at MacDonalds....but as they have gotten older and their palates more developed....they do not.....am hoping those that like Nat's tubes have the same growth.

Post subject: Meditations
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Mark.

Don't forget, these youtubes (unlike fast food), just like the WMM, are free to all; in that respect, they are on a par.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfkEZe8d8OE

As a medium for reshuffling one's mental deck, they too are equal to and level with.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
gaurinathan/CV/Nathan is not the topic here Russell ... he isn't affiliated with the WMms anymore than any of the others who stole and distorted the WMms ... just smaller because he can't even afford his own forum (snicker) ... The only people who find his vids anything more than an attempt to associate himself with the WMms are deceiving themselves ... James is the Avatar of the WMMs ... not Nat - for obvious reasons he is not capable of even discussing the materials much less modifying them to suit his agenda to be a "savior" .

give it a rest Russell, if the only reason you come to this forum is to spam Nats krap - please consider not coming anymore because there is no one left here that appreciates it ... in fact the ones who are left see it for what it is ... self promotion of false teachings and half-truths to deceive others into supporting him... obviously you are the only one here now, who isn't able to discern that .