WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:50 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Image

FanDamlieS!

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:38 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=21&p=87729#p87729

Note to self - Breathe In [pause] Breathe Out [Pause]

So Nathan you want to plays games kid?

I tolerate you enough to allow you the right to use the forum as you choose.
I don't complain even if I think you are publishing something which is not supportive of Lyricus, because it would only be my opinion and besides I get enough of Carollynn and Deborah blahing on at my contributions being 'my own personal BS' that I can't be bothered entering that arena, or lending support to that energy.

After all we are all grownups and family and have our differences of opinion and are quiet able enough to discern for ourselves.

So then other people I have grown to respect, I have read them saying how wonderful you are and that you are the most honest person they have every encountered!

So - since I appreciate their input on other matters, I consider their discernment and 'give you the benefit of the doubt' as the saying goes.

On the other hand, neither do I have close and personal interactions with these ones whom I have respect for their opinion. They are infrequent around here, dropping in now and again - and all seem to display a similar 'distaste' for Carrollyn's mannerism, which I can identify with so that adds to my appreciation for them...so I take this into consideration when you are the subject.

All in all this had lead me to continue what I think important while the opportunity to utilize this message board is available.

And keep out of that energy system.

But no...Nathan, Deborah and Carollynn they want to use this forum to engage with me in their games, and I find this strange - until I remember that when I left this forum - for the exact reason that this energy system had overtaken the intended purpose and become simply a distraction from that intended purpose with Nathan (yes you Nathan) and Deborah and Carollyn throwing sand in each others eyes...I created another forum...and that became infested with those who wished to complain about Carollyn and I did not create that forum just so it could be the same as the forum I had left.

So [long story short] I said so and as quick as they came they left and in the peace I could think about it and shrug and wait and watch and then I noticed that Deborah and Carollynn had chased everyone away - had then turned on each other and Deborah left and Carollynn stayed lurking...all was pretty much quiet here too.

So 'whatever'.

In my travels I came across interesting information and eventually understood even more, occasionally popping in to watch the newbies interact with Carollyn, see the same dynamics play out.

Then 'Spirit Nudge' and I return to posting here:

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2113

Whatever...that was some months back now and I want to remain outside those energies but they just wont let me, and you and your supposed honesty - well now you know how I see you Nathan - I don't care that Carollynn and Deborah 'see' you in the same light they 'see' me all I know is that I 'see' you as part of that energy system which they support...and understand the whisper which suggests that 'cahoots' has something to do with it all.

Whatever!

You see - is this forum existing so we all can be sweet with each other - Each of us [The Members] feel who we are sweet with and know why that is and none of us need to give the other any more than a 'thank you I appreciate that" and move on, add to the whole, or quietly observe - whatever.

If we don't feel sweet with another, do we have to say so?

I don't think so. I think we can just accept this as the case, look within to see what this might reflect, KNOW our self enough not to take everything personally when the forum is used to express sourly at that self.

Breathe In [pause] Breathe Out [Pause]




EDIT to insert LINK
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=2227&p=87733&hilit=blahing#p87733

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Last edited by The Watcher on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Then why are you taking it so personally? You look within your self. It is not my problem. It is yours and yours only. Not anyone else, but you. To compare anyone with anyone is always completely off the mark and senseless and cause of most friction and conflict, whether it is yourself or another. You take it personal. You make it personal. Don't do this. Forgive yourself and move on. Never exclude anyone. Don't judge another, no-one, ever. These are some very important points, and yet, you continue to do this and being "sweet" with others in the meantime. You are so self-contradictive... Why not look into these points? Why do you judge me? Because we disagree? I'm not judging you, I'm showing you yourself. Embrace it, which means, slowly go into a different possibility with all of us. All of us.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:56 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Simple answer is this Nathan.

You ask me to interact with you and you call me a hypocrite - I tell you in this thread that I consider what you do is try to engage me in the energy, which Deborah and Carollynn also are using which I have explained already.

I do not wish to engage, and yes it IS true that if I do not wish to engage, then why am I engaging in it. Why am I taking it personally.

I should just ignore it.

Then I stay out of it and you call to me that you want to engage, that I am 'this and that' for not engaging, for not as you put it 'being honest'.

So if I be honest, I would not engage, and if I engage I am not being honest.

You step over the line when you tell me I am not being honest with myself.

So I ignore...and you continue ... and blah blah on it could go round and round in an eternal circle.


_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:02 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
No, not for not engaging. I keep repeating the points exactly why, but you turn and twist all one does and says. I don't care if you don't engage with me, it saves me much trouble. I don't mind anything. My energy is completely different. You judge what you don't know. You engage into things against your want because there is something to learn. And it is not how to exclude others.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:08 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
By the way, I know you are an honest human being, I wouldn't even try to reason with you, I said this many times in the past, but I don't know what I ever did wrong but disagreeing with a lot of what you say. (And such I'd call childish...)

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:33 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Starduster would maybe, rightly, say, this is not a chatbox, to discuss our personal problems. Recently you suggested to sort things out on Skype. The only person I have skyped with before is our friend, Russell, so I never did this for anyone, but it would probably serve others as well to do this. So if you want, I'd accept.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:58 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOs0rajQ ... ure=relmfu

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Lighten up TROLL, before you confuse the self you deny exists into HMS oblivion.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:56 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Shayalana wrote:
If only those on this forum who think Bill is so informed or intelligent knew that he is on meds for being a schzoid and when he goes off them ...well let's say that his behavior is not all that easy to understand let alone him having much of a capacity to feel much that is positive in nature, and CV is mentally and especially emotionally challenged as well, for being the heavy duty DEPRESSIVE he is, thus his ignorant fascination with a death cult. This is why you follow no one except your own Heart, especially on this forum. Unless of course some here feel a need to experience yet more chaos, incoherence, and confusion if not practicing using ones egoic reactive mechanism so it doesn't get rusty or because secretly they really like using it. :twisted: For those who truly love to share in a respectful; manner, those with heart to see it will find them of like heart and on their own, not because someone has IMed them to warn them against others, such as Bill and CV do. True friends will always allow you to assess for yourself and not want to impose their views on you. They may not always agree with you but they allow you the same with out threat or penalty and especially not trying to bully or intimidate you or use the insidiousness of guilt to bind you. I will not be idle in dealing with the likes of Bill and CV and doing everything I can to rid this forum of their parasitic predator energies in ways inconceivable to both. :wink: :mrgreen:



That's Enough Out of You...Deborah

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=56&p=87946&hilit=schzoid#p87946


Image

viewtopic.php?f=35&p=87964#p87964

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:19 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
As a man was passing the elephants at a circus, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants could, at anytime, break away from their bonds but for some reason, they did not.

He saw a trainer nearby and asked why these animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well,” trainer said, “when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.”

The man was amazed. These animals could at any time break free from their bonds but because they believed they couldn’t, they were stuck right where they were.

Like the elephants, how many of us go through life hanging onto a belief that we cannot do something, simply because we failed at it once before?

Failure is part of learning; we should never give up the struggle in life.

Author unknow

Image

As vehemently vemonous as you are Bill the real snake is you. Stop being ignorant and cowardly . Only you can change YOU by being the real YOU. I think most people on this forum had enough of you and threads like this. Don't chain yourself up in the self inflicted prison of your locked up and limited mind. (BTW snake venom is potent in certain healing practices.) :wink:

Image


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:00 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
The Watcher wrote:
I think it is the only conclusion one can draw - that the Oracle is connected with the Anunnaki.


OK, now I get it ... first you say the Oracle is a mouthpiece for the Wingmakers and now you are saying the oracle is "connected" with the Anus ... which if both statements are true, you are saying the WM are Annunaki ... omg - I guess your IUD told you that eh ...


The Watcher wrote:
In relation to Lyricus - and more specifically WingMakers, James is the Oracle, and as far as purpose goes, he has explained that as well.

and another TWIST - if I were to recognize James as anyone in the story it would be Simon ... alone in the woods




The Watcher wrote:
In relation to WingMakers Materials/Lyricus Information, James as the Oracle has provided that which is up to the individual to consider and ultimately it is the individuals choice what to 'believe' or not to believe anything. Indeed, it would appear from the Information already provided over the years that it is something 'thrown into the mix' from an Elder Race to which we do not know but have been given many clues by it.
I would have to ask what it is that you think the Oracle is doing and saying to which it is trying to 'alter the plan of First Source' - from where do you get the information regarding the plan of First Source?


the oracle speaks in riddles, the LTO speak clearly and plainly ... nothing is in the materials that isn't vital ...and I don't believe that anything was "thrown into the mix " it just wasn't added until we were ready for it ... and apparently you still aren't ready for it ...


The Watcher wrote:
If the Oracle represents the imported Genetic Mind of an elder race (WMs) and part of the plan of FS as outlined in the WM philosophy 3, then we can also see how the Portals, there are also 7 of them i believe? might also represent the 7 time capsules described in the WM's.


I don't know where you have been all your life, if you can't see that when a manipulator wants your support ... they start off telling the truth, to lure you deeper into their black hole, they will tell you ten truths to get you to swallow the lie ... they use PARTIAL truth, because they do not have a Wholeness Perspective ... and never will until they transform their SELF ...
Just keep in mind that James as the oracle is something you BELIEVE ... because I don't, for one see, the association ... at all ... and the LTO has give us over a decade now to discern the truth ... and to convince ourselves of it ... and not one person, has ever debunked this new intelligence ...those who judge it and compare it - never TRY IT



The Watcher wrote:
One of the things noticeable with Lyricus Information is that this is not 'an Elder Race' this is The Elder Race and in terms of WingMakers, they have used James in the same manner as the Oracle of Dohrman is being used.


NOT HARDLY ... James was able to release his dependency on the HMS before it became a bad habit ...


The Watcher wrote:
James understand these as being the collective of individual human personalities working as One Being and that they can 'time travel' and work with their past selves.
In another dimension Humans destroyed themselves and thus the WingMakers failed to connect and thus the WingMakers ceased to exist.

...But that's another story.


yeah, another story the Anus told you or one that you created in your mind?

the only reason you believe that the WM were/are Anus is because you NEED to believe that, because your source of info IS the Anus ... and if they lied to you, that makes you a complete fool - for the past ten years eh? Was it a coincidence you first "handle" was PUPPET?



Bravo! Bravo! Well said starduster!


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:36 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
What Bill and CV can't fathom is that I can allow their dark tainted energy to flow through me without me being driven by it such as they are,with no resistance there is no judgment. In other words, because I don't ignore and judge the Heart I extol, and they do ignore and judge theirs, I am untouched by their energy for lack of judgment of it and appreciation of everything that contributes to the discovery of the Grand Portal if not the One Being for our awareness in being it. May they learn and if not...oh well...the Grand Portal has already happened. That is the message from the One Being. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:58 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Happy Hallows Eve Bill and CV hopefully the boogie man doesn't get you.


Image

:shock:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:00 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Thanks Bill for starting this thread(another one) about me. I'm having soooo much fun here!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:04 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
I feel such appreciation for this thread Bill and CV.

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: That Is Enough Out Of You!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:48 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
YEEHAWWW!! SOMEONE(S) OUTDONE ANU AND HIS PATHETIC GANG!!

Image

:lol:

Image

:lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk